Author Topic: The Dark Knight - an Illuminati subliminal mindf**k!  (Read 42194 times)

Offline MCThompson2x

The Dark Knight - an Illuminati subliminal mindf**k!
« on: July 24, 2008, 05:46:13 pm »
First off, SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS'

-

-

-

-

-

I love the new Batman movie and I love Batman, don't get me wrong. But as I was going to sleep last night, I was trying to put random bits of information
together and the obvious fact that The Dark Knight is a subliminal message to our cultural psyche slapped me right in the face. The Dark Knight - Batman - a billionaire who operates outside of the law to put the "forces of chaos" in order? He has to operate outside of the law because the police are corrupt. In the movie, in order to stop the Joker, a domestic terrorist who only wants to "see the world burn," Batman must create a net in order to spy on every single person in Gotham City. Even though he knows this is evil, he thinks it is a necessary evil to stop the completely chaotic mess of a domestic terrorist, the Joker.

TOTAL PROPAGANDA!

If this movie were realistic, Batman would have purposely caused the corruption of the police force in order to establish his right to dominate his opponents. I love how the police just let Batman go in the end, and lie about the corrupted politician Harvey Dent. Somehow the hero Batman justifies lying about Harvey Dent's corruption in order to keep public hope alive. I wonder what the point is in keeping up the perception of hope when there is none in regards to the system. Batman keeps the system afloat by lying about Harvey Dent, when you would think Batman would see how completely insane the system was to begin with. This movie is trying to make us think that the billionaire's that operate outside of the law - the billionaire's who SPY on EVERYONE in order to catch ONE TERRORIST - are actually a necessary evil, the friends we must pretend are enemies. It's totally sympathetic. Of course, the propaganda film leaves out the fact that the billionaire's are sick perverts and child molesters, murderers and tyrants. Bruce Wayne acts arrogant and is the picture of a capitalist jackass, but in the darkness of night - the guise of darkness and secrets! - Batman defends truth, justice and the American way. Yeah right. I love Batman and when you divorce this movie of the political connotation, it's completely amazing and it has the best rendition of the Joker ever brought to life on any screen.

The Joker is supposed to represent the domestic terrorist who only wants to see the world burn. He hates the system and will kill innocent people in order to prove his point. He resorts to tactics used thus far only by terrorists with different skin colors in our real-life war on terror. Batman was meant to prepare us - our Dark Knight saviors will come and take away the bad guys, who have the ability to look like you and I now!

I love this movie, but I hate what it's meant to do. It seems blatantly obvious when you step outside of the comic book realm and look at the film as a political allegory. Once you do that, you want to punch Batman in the face for letting the corruption continue in the first place.

But like all lies, there is some truth that manages to pull itself through the garbage. The movie openly admits that Batman's existence is what draws madness to Gotham in the first place. I think it's safe to say that the existence of the Satanic Illuminati (The Dark Knight - the "Illuminated Ones" who will usher in "peace" and dish out "justice" to "evildoers") justifies all of the evil committed by the free agents that are influenced by it's subtle control.

I have a love/hate relationship with this movie now!
god did take my logic for a ride

Offline DAVIDE MTL

Re: The Dark Knight - an Illuminati subliminal mindf**k!
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2008, 05:54:36 pm »
spying on all the cell phones and how about the ending claiming that dead guy to be a hero as if it's all right to lie to the public if it will make them feel better, total nwo....nevertheless good movie

Offline MCThompson2x

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2008, 05:59:16 pm »
I am not new to this NWO stuff, but it really caught me off guard.  It seems really blatantly obvious now that I look at the film in hindsight, but at the time I was too dazzled to consider the greater implications.  I just love the Joker, he's the best villain ever.  In a weird way, I really respected the Joker in the movie because he was reacting against a corrupt system and he knew that it's always been run by schemers and liars.  On the other hand, I obviously don't agree with violence and the fact that he was killing innocent civilians because he considered them to be part of the system.  But he was written that way for a purpose.

Offline GoingEtheric

• Seed the world with the truth
    • HollywoodInsiders.net
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2008, 06:01:13 pm »
Batman=glorified "Mothmen"

The original writer ( and most other comic books ) of Batman knew more than you think . Glorified Draco type. Sounds crazy, I know :(

Offline MCThompson2x

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2008, 06:31:45 pm »
It's not as crazy as most people think!

Offline CharlesB

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2008, 06:40:09 pm »
Here is a take on being afraid and not being what they appear to be
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqObb6ydJmE

Offline GoingEtheric

• HollywoodInsiders.net
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2008, 06:45:03 pm »
Here is a take on being afraid and not being what they appear to be
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqObb6ydJmE
lololol

did I mention lololol?

Offline Dok

• end times and current events
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2008, 06:50:30 pm »
Wouldn't Batman Begins be a lot better choice with a secret society destroying a civilization than rising to power and mold that civilization into its own image??
HOW TO BE SAVED
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/how_to_be_saved.html

Ye Must Be Born Again!
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Basics/ye_must_be_born_again.htm

True Salvation & the TRUE Gospel/Good News!
http://www.contendingfortruth.com/?p=1060

how to avoid censorship ;)

Offline otero1

« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2008, 06:52:51 pm »
Like I said before: THE NICE THING ABOUT BEING AWAKE... IS THAT WE CAN SEE THE PROPAGANDA AND NOT LET IT AFFECT US! I am a HUGE HUGE Batman fan......but I don't let any propaganda warp me.

Offline MCThompson2x

« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2008, 06:55:08 pm »
Wouldn't Batman Begins be a lot better choice with a secret society destroying a civilization than rising to power and mold that civilization into its own image??

I retrospectively looked at Batman Begins as well and I think that's somewhat of a propaganda piece too.

Offline kidA

« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2008, 07:14:28 pm »
I actually picked up a different POV on The Joker. He's an anarchist who was tired of the cleaned up city, corrupt powers. In the scene *SPOILER* when he was takling to Harvey Dent in the hospital, we got to see his true motivations.

A lot of people are on the Joker's side, dressing up like him, designing their costumes months before the movie came out. I feel like he's the anarchist in all of us.
5 o'clock news is a f*#cking fantasy!

Offline Dok

• end times and current events
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2008, 07:24:47 pm »
Its not fiction its real it was in a theater on a screen, I saw previews on TV. ;D
HOW TO BE SAVED
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/how_to_be_saved.html

Ye Must Be Born Again!
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Basics/ye_must_be_born_again.htm

True Salvation & the TRUE Gospel/Good News!
http://www.contendingfortruth.com/?p=1060

how to avoid censorship ;)

Offline TimeLady

« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2008, 07:25:01 pm »
Dude, it's the goddamn Batman.

Chill.
Hanlon's razor: Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.

Offline GoingEtheric

• HollywoodInsiders.net
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2008, 07:25:21 pm »
didn't anyone actually watch the movie?? noone wanted to lie or spy on anyone but all other options were completly spent. did you guys not even pay attention to what gordon was saying at all?
personally I think your being more than just a little paranoid, this is a work of fiction after all.
yeah, a work of fiction. Like "The man who would be king"

Offline trailhound

« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2008, 07:28:03 pm »
Paranoid my ass. I never see any propaganda coming out of Hollywood that i like.

"Do not let your hatred of a people incite you to aggression." Qur'an 5:2
At the heart of that Western freedom and democracy is the belief that the individual man, the child of God, is the touchstone of value..." -RFK

Offline MCThompson2x

« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2008, 07:29:19 pm »
didn't anyone actually watch the movie?? noone wanted to lie or spy on anyone but all other options were completly spent. did you guys not even pay attention to what gordon was saying at all?
personally I think your being more than just a little paranoid, this is a work of fiction after all.

Look at it from the perspective of rich people deciding what is and what is not going to be put on a big screen in thousands of theatres across the country, with a marketing campaign that would guarantee them a huge cash rake in and a nice stake in the influential sphere of American pop culture.  Heath Ledger's death generated so much publicity for this movie that there was no way they could lose.  Why would they not put subliminal programming in here?

Almost every major movie that comes out is used to divert our attention away from an issue by clouding it with lies and disinformation.  There is an active war going on against the American psyche.  They are trying to make us think that bending the rules to catch terrorists/criminals is okay, because it is for the greater good.  Right in front of our faces, as usual.

Offline Celebrome

« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2008, 07:33:02 pm »
its just a movie  i watch it and i loved it.
You have to calm down sometime on the new world order thing, yes they are there  and control lots of stuff but come on now if we start looking at everything we will see them everywhere even in you cambell soup. So mi best advice is just enjoye the movie and relax sometime.

Offline DAVIDE MTL

« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2008, 07:38:24 pm »
I actually had an arguement with my wife about it, she said I'm too much, that I see nwo everywhere but spying on tall the cellphones, how can you get more obvious, ya it was for a good cause but just like homeland security, they'll say we have to spy on your conversations to catch the alkadas

Offline MCThompson2x

« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2008, 07:40:52 pm »
You know, it also occurred to me just now: Heath Ledger's death is going to make this movie stick in the American conscience for decades, and represent true American ideals in that respect. Or at least it would if they could maintain their own bullshit for that long. I'd bet money Heath Ledger is going to get that Academy Award... just like all of their sacrifices, they're going to cover this one up with accolades and tearful lies.

And to the post two posts above me, guess what: THEY ARE EVERYWHERE.  Every time you turn on your television you are inundated by their propaganda urging you that an unhealthy lifestyle is acceptable with their only defense being the gain of capital.  They tell you that you're a victim and you are owed some kind of debt by society, they inundate you with violence and tell you that violence is wrong, they inundate you with sex and all of the world's religions and nearly every American tells you that sex is wrong in some way, and that it must be placed under some social restriction.  Everywhere you turn there are symbols marking territory, every time you open your wallet you have a Masonic symbol staring you in the face and urging on your painful demise by wishing success to the New World Order - LITERALLY!  Our nation is bought and sold by Illuminati motherf**kers.  Still, they have no power over us, and they will kill us out of mere rage and desperation.  They need to be feared because they have all sold their souls to darkness - literally or figuratively.  If you think you can escape the eyes of global positioning satellites that can zoom in on your house, or the ears of NSA wiretaps that can listen to you whether your phones are plugged in or turned off, then you are wrong.  They can see you do anything and don't care if you live or die.  By pretending they aren't controlling nearly everything that you think is normal, then you are still fast asleep.

Offline GoingEtheric

• HollywoodInsiders.net
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2008, 07:41:49 pm »
I actually had an arguement with my wife about it, she said I'm too much, that I see nwo everywhere but spying on tall the cellphones...
Here's the thing. They manipulate global politics that WE think are free-flowing. They start wars, and engage in mass-mind control. To believe they don't "tell their story" over and over again in Hollywood is naive.

Even if they didn't, SURELY some directors and screenplay writers MUST know what's going on and have embedded it into the movies. So, whether they're for or against the NWO, to look for it in hollywood isn't foolish.

Offline MCThompson2x

« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2008, 07:44:30 pm »
Here's the thing. They manipulate global politics that WE think are free-flowing. They start wars, and engage in mass-mind control. To believe they don't "tell their story" over and over again in Hollywood is naive.

Even if they didn't, SURELY some directors and screenplay writers MUST know what's going on and have embedded it into the movies. So, whether they're for or against the NWO, to look for it in hollywood isn't foolish.

I honestly don't even think most propaganda is consciously created.  At this point, Americans have been so brainwashed that they will create propaganda themselves and believe it!  It's better than putting some racist slur on any stupid poster.  Screenwriters will write this horrible metaphor (which still turned out pretty nicely with Batman haha) and actually believe that they are promoting a good and righteous message to society.

Offline Optimus

• Globalist Destroyer
  • Global Moderator
    • GlobalGulag.com
« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2008, 07:45:05 pm »
NaNaNaNaNaNa NaNaNaNaNa NaNaNaNa NaNaNaNa BATMAAAANNN!

“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people,
it's an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” – Patrick Henry

>>> Global Gulag Media & Forum <<<

Offline GoingEtheric

• HollywoodInsiders.net
« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2008, 07:49:17 pm »
I honestly don't even think most propaganda is consciously created.  At this point, Americans have been so brainwashed that they will create propaganda.....
I can agree with that. There's a lot of "feedback" propaganda.

It's often hard to find the REAL insiders. But regardless of whether it's conscious or not, it's propaganda. Typically, finding real insiders involves who they depict as the good guy.

Offline GoingEtheric

• HollywoodInsiders.net
« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2008, 11:43:52 pm »
you know i do acknowledge that hollywood has taken part in disinfo and propaganda. to say that they didnt is a lie. however, i'm not going to watch a movie like the dark knight and think"oh this is nwo propaganda". I honestly think that there is validation to many conspiracies but no real credence to "THE GRAND CONSPIRACY". I think we should keep our e........
I hear ya. You don't wanna split hairs and find it where it wasn't meant.
"fiction" , however, is based on what you know..

Movies like:" They live" "The man who would be king" "A scanner Darkly" look like mere fiction to the untrained eye. Don't be fooled. They Live, for instance, has horrible acting, and a horrible script; a movie that would be nearly impossible to take seriously. Unless you know what to look for  ;)

Offline MCThompson2x

« Reply #24 on: July 25, 2008, 09:41:11 am »
You know, the fact that anyone on here can claim that the public is less brainwashed now and can't see how obviously Batman is a subliminal message is kind of absurd.  Some people just refuse to see, no matter what.  Think logically, not from the bottom-up perspective you've been trained to think with your whole life - why would these rich motherf**kers who rule the world and control our lives NOT inundate us with propaganda constantly?  Everything that is financed by mega-millionaire's and billionaire's is probably propaganda!  In Batman, it's not even probably.  The parallels are so stark and the intended message will resonate very clearly with the current public mindset.

Offline MCThompson2x

« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2008, 10:03:37 am »
Also, anyone who says that there is no evidence of a grand conspiracy is clearly not doing enough research.  The evidence isn't even hidden away, it's all out in the public domain.

Offline MCThompson2x

« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2008, 04:47:25 pm »
you don't think that for a minute that noone in this country would rise up and remove them their selves in that kind of senario? If you don't think something like that would happen, then I suggest you brush up on your history. start with france's history, then gradually go to the american revolution. kind of funny what happens to a populace when its pushed into a corner. frances' kings and queens learned that the hard way.

This scheme goes back thousands of years and for decades they were killing anyone who mentioned it.  I don't really have to argue with you because you will believe whatever you choose to, but if you actually want to do your research you will find that there is in fact a grand conspiracy that is hanging right in front of our faces, and the controllers are trying to bring it to fruition before our very eyes.  There's no arguing the facts, and if you want to know what the facts are then do some more extensive research.  If you don't think it's important enough to merit your time or interest then go on living your life, at least while they let you.

Wanted

« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2008, 04:56:19 pm »
NaNaNaNaNaNa NaNaNaNaNa NaNaNaNa NaNaNaNa BATMAAAANNN!

Indeed :D This rocks!!!!  :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P46bQNssQWQ&feature=related

Offline Phineas

• glitch in the matrix
« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2008, 05:18:10 pm »
the real conspiracy to me is heath ledger dying ...i always had a feeling things werent right in denmark after that....extremely suspicious

Offline Phineas

• glitch in the matrix
« Reply #29 on: July 25, 2008, 05:35:24 pm »
well he's on an island with jim morrison, biggie smalls, 2pac, the chick that was in queen of the damned, who else, the guy that really shot kennedy. oh yeah, they are all there. oh and jimmy hendrix and marley.
hmmm ok, no need to be sarcastic ...just pointing out he died under suspicious circumstances and his death was exploited to promote the film (his death had prime time coverage for weeks in the MSM)....hollywood has long been aware of dead actors helping the box office profit since james dean died (although he died accidently) and rebel without a cause pulled in record numbers out of audience sympathy, same thing with the crow brandon lee died from a series of mysterious incidents that seemed "planned" and that film did better than expected....im not saying thats what happened but its definitely not a theory you should dismiss alltogether.

Offline Phineas

• glitch in the matrix
« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2008, 05:43:01 pm »
lol that was not a shot towards you. don't take it seriously
ok sorry ;D, carry on.

Offline MCThompson2x

« Reply #31 on: July 25, 2008, 09:35:37 pm »
buddy, why do you talk to me like im one of the sheeple?
the problem I have with this forum is that the vast majority of the users here have the exact same "if you disagree with me f**k you!" mentality that the sheep have. dude, im on your side. I acknowledge what your saying and I do see things like that here and there, however there aren't enough bullets, missles, and propaganda to take us all out. the fact is that the powers that be won't in the end, have enough resources to impliment this. my god, just look at what happened to LA after the rodney king incident. you can't tell me that the entire country has been bought off with mcdonalds cheesburgers and ipods, though theres a good chunk that are pacified by this, the people of this country will do something. I have that faith at the very least. I just feel that we are wasting our time talking about this. especially when in the end they destroyed the machine and it was not used to directly spy on the people at all. kind of creative actually, use the fearful against those who prey on them

I have no doubt that the people of this country will do something as well, given the proper provocation.  My question is, will the people rise up before or after the federal government decides to start throwing dissenters in concentration camps.  Also, no one wastes time talking about anything... intellectual dialogue is never bad.  I can't figure out why you think I'm fearful either... why is it that whenever someone admits that they think there is a massive conspiracy - in spite of all the evidence backing the claim - everyone assumes they are fearmongers, bent on helping the enemy control the population with fear?  If it's true, then there's nothing to fear by mentioning it's true.

Offline spiritofharvest

« Reply #32 on: July 25, 2008, 11:09:15 pm »
lol not to be rude but for pete's sake don't we have better things to worry about? I think it was probably just a well thought out movie.
"It does not matter whether the war is actually happening, and, since no decisive victory is possible, it does not matter whether the war is going well or badly. All that is needed is that a state of war should exist." --1984, George Orwell

Offline Infoninja

« Reply #33 on: July 26, 2008, 08:41:27 am »
How about when the police are having their big parade and one of them tells us how "Vigilance is the price of safety".

Hmmmmm..

I thought it was "Eternal Vigilance is the price of Liberty".

That right there is propaganda. There is no doubt.

I agree with most here. This movie was a calculated piece of NWO propaganda.

We all know what Ben Franklin said about security vs. Liberty...

The heroes have questionable morals, the heroes lie (but the Joker never does...), the police are all corrupt, there is this recurring theme of "the end justifies the means".

This one is gonna bend some minds to the Dark Side for sure. It won't be a problem for those of us who can see, but as for the sheeple, watch out!

Love you peeps,

peace out

Offline UpsetBrit

• I'M SPARTACUS!
« Reply #34 on: July 26, 2008, 11:35:27 am »
I cringed at a TV advertisement on this film a few days back... "Out of the darkness comes the Knight".

Obvious reference to the dark rift of the galaxy and more in-your-face programming, IMO.
One mind at a time...

Offline LIbertAS

• System Failure
« Reply #35 on: July 26, 2008, 12:25:49 pm »
Very subtle and very scientific. That is the new propaganda. You will not see it if you are not aware of it. Seems a lot of batman fans are taking it personally that their movie has been called propaganda. Unfortunately what you hold near and dear to your heart will always be and has always been controlled. I know it is difficult to take in and believe but mega movies like this do not come out of thin air. They are not backed by million$, hyped by thousands and watched by billions without there being some kind of NWO influence IMO.

Out.

Offline Falseflag

« Reply #36 on: July 26, 2008, 12:28:10 pm »
Anyone who doesn't see the new Batman movie as clear NWO propaganda is either brainwashed or attempting to brainwash, it's so easy to call someone paranoid for pointing out that which you have been conditioned to disbelieve. The medium of movies as a brainwashing/propaganda tool is perhaps the most potent of all. When a great story is combined with great actors, music and special effects the untrained human mind is put into a very suggestive state that will accept anything whether consciously or subconsciously. But the signature of the NWO in my Batman viewing experience didn't end there, I saw the movie at one of the new Atlantis 15 theaters of which the decor is reminiscent if not an exact duplicate of an ancient Roman temple. Here is a picture of one of the many Goddess statues which flanks every pillar in the building..

and looking over everything from on high was a giant statue of Neptune. Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of that but got some good videos.
Most disturbing however were the previews, everyone of which without exception was either about the end of the world or started with dialog "everything will change" or "the world as you know it is over" or something similar. 

Offline Fagabeefy

« Reply #37 on: July 28, 2008, 12:04:30 am »
I'm new here and thought there might be some like minded people who might appreciate this new piece of art I made in photoshop.
What do you think?

http://i533.photobucket.com/albums/ee337/porkloaf/The_Dark_Knight_poster.jpg?t=1217214956

Offline GoingEtheric

• HollywoodInsiders.net
« Reply #38 on: July 28, 2008, 02:15:51 am »
I'm new here and thought there might be some like minded people who might appreciate this new piece of art I made in photoshop.
What do you think?
good work

Offline Fagabeefy

« Reply #39 on: July 28, 2008, 02:44:36 am »
I figured someone would do it eventually so it might as well be me. Nothing in this movie seemed like an accident and everything it was telling people to believe was so obvious. Are we really this blind in our society to not recognize this sort of blatant manipulation? Walking out of that movie I felt exhausted like I was coming down from a bad acid trip.

Thanks for the positive response though.