FEMA concentration camps-unused rail cars

Author Topic: FEMA concentration camps-unused rail cars  (Read 7669 times)

Offline joni

Re: FEMA concentration camps-unused rail cars
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2008, 01:21:08 pm »
this is serious guys

Offline EchelonMonitor

• Infowars Ning Network--upload your photos for posting in the forum
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2008, 01:55:48 pm »
They need to take photos and get a lot more info.

There were also supposedly the white cars with chains inside, but no credible photos yet.

Offline joni

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2008, 04:21:12 pm »

Offline PaladinRoden

• No Freedom No Peace!
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2008, 04:25:41 pm »
We have discussed this before...had pictures posted, links to youtube videos showing the inside of the camps and inside the cars. I think the post is still floating around somewhere, but yeah we covered this indepth about six months ago here on Prison Planet. And you are right it is serious stuff, and if you want some good info on it do a search for the post here on PP. :)
"It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds."
- Samuel Adams "Sons of Liberty"

Offline joni

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2008, 08:42:47 pm »
yep

Offline joni

« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2008, 09:51:13 am »
any info?

Offline ninja1

« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2008, 10:27:47 am »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73V1Lzj1eGQ&feature=related

i posted this couple months back of these kids who found one of the trains....

Offline joni

« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2008, 02:17:52 pm »
thx

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2008, 02:20:57 pm »

My family and I are ready for these bastards.  If we go on those railroad cars it will be OUR COLD DEAD BODIES!!!  Store food and ammo now!

Offline joni

« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2008, 05:11:50 pm »
any more info?

Offline joni

« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2008, 09:57:39 pm »
?

Offline esquared

« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2008, 02:37:14 am »
What gets me is the fact that every person talking about the train cars owns a crappy camera . I also see photos of car carriers . I am yet to see one single train car with shackles in them or a FEMA camp that actually has guards . Come on people , a good camera like a Canon 8-12 megapixel costs less than a grand and a good lens is a grand or less . It is really hard to convince people that these things exist without a photo .

Offline produck

« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2008, 05:46:36 am »
car carriers is what it looked like to me, but there was one comment i saw that mentioned that car carriers do not have benches. then someone else said that they could be there for the car's stability but isn't that what the chains from the floor are for? all the chains were on the walls it seemed. what the hell were the benches for?
"A tree excels at being a tree." - Alan Watts

Offline joni

« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2008, 02:37:30 pm »
mmm

Offline joni

« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2008, 05:55:33 pm »
interesting

Offline joni

« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2008, 12:53:59 pm »
i've been thrown off davidicke... will inform with news..

Offline joni

« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2008, 12:57:35 pm »
so, where was i?

yeah, i was tld to tone it down..

anyway, i'll get things up and running on here..

be back in a minute..

Offline joni

« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2008, 01:01:21 pm »
anyway guys this is serious

bak in min

Offline joni

Offline joni

« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2008, 01:35:01 pm »
so, where was i?

yeah, i was tld to tone it down..

anyway, i'll get things up and running on here..

be back in a minute..

anyway, theres plenty of truth forums..

Offline cold fusion

• Sola Scriptura
    • Mudslinger's Musings
« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2008, 03:16:20 pm »
This information has been floating around for more than 5 years, and I have not yet seen any decent photos or video. Why? It makes you wonder, doesn't it? A credit card-sized point-and-shoot camera can take better photos and video than what I've seen so far. Those who have been 'crying wolf' for the past 5 years have done a disservice in that they have provided no PROOF... which raises questions as to who these people are, and what is their real function and intention. I found a fairly balanced analysis here.

This stuff about rail cars and guillotines could be a disinfo op to discredit real Patriots and Christians. The Bible mentions beheadings as happening DURING the Tribulation, but doesn't specify the instrument for the accomplishment of it. At this point, since there has been no PROOF, the interests of the Police State are served whether the guillotines exist or not. You can believe they exist, and be marginalized as a lunatic, or doubt their existence and be more likely to go to the "safety" of FEMA Camp without a fight. Take your pick.

I know one thing for sure... I surely AM NOT getting on board any train. The article is worth the read, and concludes with:
"The object of the real enemy here is to keep Christians and patriots in a perpetual state of fear, uncertainty, and anxiety. Under these conditions, good judgment is hard to come by. God give us wisdom."

Don't anybody do anything stupid.

I have a friend in church who is a shop foreman for CSX. We'll be keeping an ear on the tracks for signs that inactive sidings loaded with these inactive alleged boxcars are being reactivated and re-connected to the main rail lines. All rail cars have to pass a rigid inspection and maintenance process before being allowed in service. Any suspicious activity will be a red flag.

Offline TruthHunter

« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2008, 03:30:00 pm »

Offline cold fusion

• Sola Scriptura
    • Mudslinger's Musings
« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2008, 04:28:51 pm »
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread148875/pg1

The one brief image I was able to see on the extremely poor-quality video looked like a cattle car to me... which proves nothing. Cattle cars have been transporting cattle since the advent of rail transportation in the mid-1800's. They have anchor points on the walls and floor for securing livestock. I've seen plenty of cattle trailers and cattle cars. Good photos and/or video would reveal the age, condition and probable future use of these alleged transporters of "human cattle". Perhaps that is why we have not seen these pictures and videos? As for there being six guillotines set up in one boxcar... I doubt it. It's illogical and designed to create hysteria among sheeple who cannot THINK. Show me some good photos. No PhotoShop allowed.  :o

With 150,000 of these boxcars allegedly in existence, surely we can get ONE GOOD PHOTO?

Oh, and one other thing... I've seen livestock cars that had "benches" 3 tiers high. They were transporting CHICKENS.  ;D

Offline joni

« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2008, 05:51:08 pm »

The one brief image I was able to see on the extremely poor-quality video looked like a cattle car to me... which proves nothing. Cattle cars have been transporting cattle since the advent of rail transportation in the mid-1800's. They have anchor points on the walls and floor for securing livestock. I've seen plenty of cattle trailers and cattle cars. Good photos and/or video would reveal the age, condition and probable future use of these alleged transporters of "human cattle". Perhaps that is why we have not seen these pictures and videos? As for there being six guillotines set up in one boxcar... I doubt it. It's illogical and designed to create hysteria among sheeple who cannot THINK. Show me some good photos. No PhotoShop allowed.  :o

With 150,000 of these boxcars allegedly in existence, surely we can get ONE GOOD PHOTO?

Oh, and one other thing... I've seen livestock cars that had "benches" 3 tiers high. They were transporting CHICKENS.  ;D

Offline joni

« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2008, 05:56:06 pm »

make sure your survival skills are up to scratch, trapping, shelter food etc

Offline joni

« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2008, 05:57:13 pm »
watch out for martial law - thats the beginning of the round-up..

Offline joni

« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2008, 06:00:09 pm »
watch out for martial law - thats the beginning of the round-up..

"...That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and institute new Government..."
Declaration of Independence...

Offline joni

« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2008, 06:05:44 pm »
"...That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and institute new Government..."
Declaration of Independence...

guillotines
http://educate-yourself.org/ps/confrimsguillotinesfortlewis28jun08.shtml

Offline joni

« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2008, 06:07:59 pm »

Offline joni

« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2008, 06:24:11 pm »
DO NOT WHATEVER YOU DO, GIVE THEM AN EXCUSE TO IMPOSE MARTIAL LAW.

"He told me they ARE EVERYWHERE...in FORT HOOD, FORT BRAGG, FORT LEWIS..in ALL the US MILITARY BASES including GERMANY where he was stationed... (yes Europeans will be beheaded for their faith"

see http://educate-yourself.org/ps/confrimsguillotinesfortlewis28jun08.shtml

Offline joni

« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2008, 06:26:30 pm »
He told me they ARE EVERYWHERE...in FORT HOOD, FORT BRAGG, FORT LEWIS..in ALL the US MILITARY BASES including GERMANY where he was stationed... (yes Europeans will be beheaded for their faith

see http://educate-yourself.org/ps/confrimsguillotinesfortlewis28jun08.shtml

"It is now TIME for the Christians of USA/CANADA to PREPARE for the COMING CRISIS. It will NOT be without PERSECUTION, TESTING and BLOODSHED. I dare say, in fact, that it is TIME for the Christians of North America to PREPARE FOR MARTYRDOM for their faith. END TIME BIBLE PROPHECY is about to unfold in this nation as NEVER BEFORE...and I can prove it!" - ~Pamela Schuffert,
Noted author, investigative journalist, lecturer, radio/television,and Christian evangelist

Offline joni

« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2008, 06:31:21 pm »
"It is now TIME for the Christians of USA/CANADA to PREPARE for the COMING CRISIS. It will NOT be without PERSECUTION, TESTING and BLOODSHED. I dare say, in fact, that it is TIME for the Christians of North America to PREPARE FOR MARTYRDOM for their faith. END TIME BIBLE PROPHECY is about to unfold in this nation as NEVER BEFORE...and I can prove it!" - ~Pamela Schuffert,
Noted author, investigative journalist, lecturer, radio/television,and Christian evangelist

~Pamela Schuffert,
"(yes Europeans will be beheaded for their faith as well in the NEW WORLD ORDER!) "

Offline joni

« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2008, 06:36:16 pm »
~Pamela Schuffert,
"(yes Europeans will be beheaded for their faith as well in the NEW WORLD ORDER!) "

"GET THIS WORD OUT TO EVERYONE! These brave military men are paying the highest price to say THEY WILL NEVER GO ALONG WITH THIS NWO MILITARY AGENDA to kill innocent Americans and to destroy our Constitution and our freedoms and people of faith and character in our nation. PRAY for Staff Sergeant DONNIE BOYSEL and his sister NOW and for the men they are now hunting down like dogs...to be interogated and KILLED! PRAY ALSO FOR ME! I may be picked up soon for my role in this military scandal. "

~Pamela Schuffert,

Offline joni

« Reply #35 on: July 20, 2008, 08:17:30 pm »
"GET THIS WORD OUT TO EVERYONE! These brave military men are paying the highest price to say THEY WILL NEVER GO ALONG WITH THIS NWO MILITARY AGENDA to kill innocent Americans and to destroy our Constitution and our freedoms and people of faith and character in our nation. PRAY for Staff Sergeant DONNIE BOYSEL and his sister NOW and for the men they are now hunting down like dogs...to be interogated and KILLED! PRAY ALSO FOR ME! I may be picked up soon for my role in this military scandal. "

~Pamela Schuffert,

bcb

Offline joni

Offline oyk152

« Reply #37 on: July 20, 2008, 08:37:59 pm »
TOWARDS THE NEW WORLD ORDER

- AMERICA'S SECRET POLICE FORCE -

An article from Nexus Magazine Feb/Mar 1994
http://www.mindcontrolforums.com/pro-freedom.co.uk/usa_secret_police.html

Who are the FEMA, the MJTF and FINCEN?

An insider reveals a taste of things to come.

Good evening. Once again we're brought together here for an opportunity to discuss the direction that this nation is moving towards. My name is Mark Koernke; I'm from Michigan. We'll be covering all aspects of everything we possibly can concerning the New World Order operations inside the United States.

To begin with, I originally worked as an intelligence analyst from 1975 through 1981, first with a company out of Arizona, and then I moved on to the Fifth US Army Intelligence Center, where I worked both as an intelligence analyst and as a counter -intelligence co-ordinator. Later through the eighties up until the present time, I commanded two brigades of special warfare units that train US military forces in foreign warfare and tactics.

We're going to start with the MJTF police, where it came from, what it's original mission was, what its mission is now.

to continue story klck here  http://z13.invisionfree.com/THE_UNHIVED_MIND/index.php?act=Print&client=printer&f=2&t=40882
http://www.freedomfiles.org/war/fema.htm
The flesh is weak and the mind is strong, but torture the flesh and you destroy the mind.

Stone walls do not a prison make
Nor iron bars a cage
Minds innocent and quiet take
That for an hermitage

Offline joni

Offline joni

« Reply #39 on: July 21, 2008, 11:49:11 am »
do NOT take the VACCINATIONS - they are tainted with all sorts of stuff !!