Pastor Butch's exclusive Interview with Lindsay Williams: The Imminent Future.

Author Topic: Pastor Butch's exclusive Interview with Lindsay Williams: The Imminent Future.  (Read 4312 times)

Offline MooseHunter

• Huntin'em down..
Know what's going to happen to you and me in the next 12 months. Unbelievable interview with Lindsay Williams, who has received threats from the elite for talking about the oil mafia schemes, where he lays out the details of how the elite is planning to lower the price of oil to 50 USD in the next 12 months! This is no reason for rejoicing, because when this comes from the elite, they have something sinister brewing for us.. Better get prepared!

Here is the link:

http://67.212.67.19/PubPodcast//ctd/070908.mp3
Your contributions are welcome: http://striver.info/index.php/Main_Page

Offline Real Truth

• I'm treason to the Patriot Act!
wut the hell? the link doesn't work ??? ???
[98:5] And they have been commanded no more than this: To worship GOD, offering Him sincere devotion, being true (in faith); to establish regular prayer; and to practise regular charity; and that is the Religion Right and Straight."

Offline Real Truth

never mind it started working, this proves what I've been thinking.

there going to drop the oil prices a little then the sheep are going to do their sheeple dance and be like "see I told you President __________ was going to save us yay" then there going to bring their plan into order
[98:5] And they have been commanded no more than this: To worship GOD, offering Him sincere devotion, being true (in faith); to establish regular prayer; and to practise regular charity; and that is the Religion Right and Straight."

Offline Real Truth

I think every truther needs to read this this is just unbelievable audible....theres no saving us..

Offline Sue

• Read My Siginiture Line, Time is Short....
Thanks for posting this I shall listen to it after Alex.
I like Pastor Butch.
Pray For America

Take Care
S. A. Robins

When it's Time
It's Time, and it may be sooner then you think.

Offline stangrof

• http://www.ipernity.com/home/stangrof
Good evening, there is a flaw in his demonstration, the oil producers doesn't get 145 dollars a barrel, they barely get a 10th of that. Their BIG problem is called " worthless dollars" For the rest, i don't know.
bye
Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone elses opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation.
Oscar Wild
twitter :https://twitter.com/stangrof

Offline Tom Marvolo Riddle

Cool, I never heard of Pastor Butch but am always willing to get someone else's perspective on what is happening. I'll listen to this tonight!. Thankx!  ;D

Offline Raincheck

Thanks for posting this!

Offline TruthHunter

I don't think the Chinese would appreciate the OPEC nations dumping dollars since they have huge dollar based holdings it would devalue most of their assets as well as ours. Destroying the US economy also removes the largest consumer of goods and services in the world from the global economy which hurts everyone.

Offline Raincheck

I wondered what he meant when he said oil from north of Russia. Now I see this as news today
http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=080711175151.j2k3z1z7&show_article=1

Offline WarChest

• I lift their veil of ignorance and see the truth
    • http://www.myspace.com/warchest_nc
“The Man” may just expose the peak oil myth without even knowing that it was. Talk about exposing a lie with another lie.

What did I just say?
If a man were to know at the end of this days business there would come. But, it suffices to know that that the day will end and the end  be known.
If we meet again well then we’ll smile and if not, well then this parting was well made.
Col. Jason Rhodes USMC

Offline Div

• Don't Tread On Me
The hell with "pastor butch", after how he acted to Ron Paul he can go suck a fat one.
Is a man not entitled to the sweat on his brow?
"No", says the man in Washington, "it belongs to the poor!"
"No", says the man in the Vatican, "it belongs to God!"
"No", says the man in Moscow, "it belongs to everybody!"

Offline Raincheck

The hell with "pastor butch", after how he acted to Ron Paul he can go suck a fat one.

I didn't hear about this. What was said?

Offline MooseHunter

• Huntin'em down..

Do you expect ALL truthers to agree with you that homosexuality is good for health, or good for whatever thing they like so much about it? If they don't agree, then they must be bad. Sure.

Same thing goes for ANYTHING.

Pastor Butch does not expect you or anybody else to agree with him on his position with regard to homosexuality.

The fact is that each one of us is entitled to his own opinion on various issues. This is what the truth/patriot movement is all about. Maybe you ought to re-examine your assumptions about this movement. This is not a gay advocacy group. There are people who hate this lifestyle and those who like it and indulge themselves in it. Just don't expect everybody to jump on your bandwagon.
Your contributions are welcome: http://striver.info/index.php/Main_Page

Offline Cruise4

Anyone got a new link for this? I can only find links back to this article by searching.

Offline Raincheck

Anyone got a new link for this? I can only find links back to this article by searching.

It's up in parts at youtube. Just search Lindsey William Butch Paugh.

Offline Div

• Don't Tread On Me
I didn't hear about this. What was said?

He said he won't support Ron Paul anymore (when he was still running) because some of his campaign staff members were gay.

@ Moosehunter: I never said it was a healthy lifestyle nor am I some big gay rights advocate. I just think that because pastor butch doesnt like what a few of Paul's campaign staff do with their dicks is a petty and shallow reason to tell your audience not to support him. It also shows he's more willing to put his religious dogma ahead of the US Constitution, which makes him totally useless. People like him make it impossible for this movement to advance when he's willing to just give up because things don't go 100% their way, especially when it's over such a minor issue as sexual preference, which isn't his business anyway.
Is a man not entitled to the sweat on his brow?
"No", says the man in Washington, "it belongs to the poor!"
"No", says the man in the Vatican, "it belongs to God!"
"No", says the man in Moscow, "it belongs to everybody!"