Bush to Pardon Himself !!!

Author Topic: Bush to Pardon Himself !!!  (Read 5781 times)

Offline gonerail

• Olean Observer Group
Bush to Pardon Himself !!!
« on: July 08, 2008, 06:18:23 PM »
President Bush Passes a Bill giving himself and his whitehouse retroactive immunity for possible war crimes!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHQ7Prwh7Gc

Damned bunch of Jerks !!!

Offline sickofwar

Re: Bush to Pardon Himself !!!
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2008, 06:20:08 PM »
WTF how does that work just goes to show guilty.

Offline Saint

• Put your bodies upon the gears & apparatus.
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2008, 06:23:35 PM »
I believe this was passed in 2006, in the military commissions act and is old news. But ty.
"...you’ve got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you’re free, the machine will be prevented from working at all!"   Mario Savio, Sproul Hall speech, FSM, Dec 2nd 1964.

JTCoyoté

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2008, 10:21:57 PM »
I believe this was passed in 2006, in the military commissions act and is old news. But ty.

You are correct... But it will not be old news until the Military commissions act of 2006, the Defense authorization act of 2007, and the USA Patriot acts both one and two... have been repealed and then burned in the constitutional fire of liberty.

--Oldyoti

When my country, into which I had just set my foot,
was set on fire about my ears, it was time to stir.
It was time for every man to stir."

~Thomas Paine, Common Sense

Offline thrashbassist

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2008, 10:25:14 PM »
That's not gonna stop people from taking the law into their own hands, methinks. Though with the millions they'll be making from their oil companies and speeches about 9/11, they'll all probably have PTSD'd Blackwater mercs providing security 24/7.

Ah who the hell am I kidding? They'll all be in Dubai.
Non Serviam

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2008, 12:29:50 AM »
You think those in power will ever allow themselves to be punished?
War Is Peace - Freedom Is Slavery - Ignorance Is Strength

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."

—Thomas Jefferson

Offline EchelonMonitor

• Infowars Ning Network--upload your photos for posting in the forum
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2008, 01:09:32 AM »
Obama will pardon them all anyway.

Who he won't pardon will be black non-violent drug offenders serving mandatory sentences to prove to his white masters that he's not a brother.

Offline KI4BNC

• WAKE UP PEOPLE!!
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2008, 01:25:59 AM »
don't forget the ones sooooo overwhelmed with guilt that they will commit suicide by shooting themselves in the back of the head...twice.
those that would give up a little liberty to obtain a little security,deserve neither and will lose both.

Offline MikiQuick123

« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2008, 01:34:56 AM »
That's not gonna stop people from taking the law into their own hands, methinks. Though with the millions they'll be making from their oil companies and speeches about 9/11, they'll all probably have PTSD'd Blackwater mercs providing security 24/7.

Ah who the hell am I kidding? They'll all be in Dubai.

That's a more likely scenario. ;D
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"-Edmund Burke

Offline Real Truth

• I'm treason to the Patriot Act!
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2008, 01:36:08 AM »

Who he won't pardon will be black non-violent drug offenders serving mandatory sentences to prove to his white masters that he's not a brother.
omg +1!!
[98:5] And they have been commanded no more than this: To worship GOD, offering Him sincere devotion, being true (in faith); to establish regular prayer; and to practise regular charity; and that is the Religion Right and Straight."

Offline scary

• Renegade
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2008, 06:20:32 AM »
I swear, where's the justice, where is the justice, do the crime and get away with it too. It is unbeleivable, It's just unbeleivable.
"I have sworn upon the altar of God Eternal, hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man".  -Thomas Jefferson

www.wearechangemissouri.com

Offline MR2

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2008, 06:50:24 AM »

As much as it pains me to say it I really think that this will happen.
"I think that the ultimate choice that's being presented to Mankind is that it's time to evolve or perish, grow up or die, become Adults, act like Adults, take some responsibility" - Mike Ruppert

Offline plantop14

« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2008, 07:07:33 AM »
Typical snake POS >:(! Mike Reagan blares out over a national radio program to f--king kill Mark Dice  :o and not a thing happens to him and then some dumbass on an infowars blog posts a threat about offing the 2 sold out candidates we have to choose from and this person is hunted down by the Secret Service like a f--king dog!!!!!!!! This bill they claim to be a law was actually created by a lawless administration and congress, who pay no attention to the Constitution at all so, does that mean it is null an void, basically meaningless?
AK47, Glock23 & Mossy590 is my family's Life Insurance policy, what is yours?

Offline chris jones

« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2008, 07:38:03 AM »
War crimes.

He can pardon himself each and every day of the week, however their remains a conglomorate of criminals, not only our Bushmaster.

The great majority of Congress did not act, they sided with a tyrant, this is treason.
Each and every war profiteer who knowingly defrauded the goverment and saw the war as an opportunity, for gain, and no cieling contracts. MIC.
Oil Barons, who raked in billions using the war as a excuse for high pricing and oil peak, commited fraud and used their political lackeys to get the go ahead.
The Military, not the enlisted men, the high ups, who broke thieir oath. Bushes cabinet who openly lied about WMD's who backed the invasion knowing this and prolonged the war.
Any and all Gov. Employees that had knowledge of the these treasonous acts and failed to protect this nation against dometic enemys. Including, the FBI,CIA,DIA,Homeland,NSA etc.
Supreme court Justices who knowingly gave force to the Bushmasters plan in defiance to their oath.
Have I overdone it, no, this requires that  the war is stopped, and charges are filed, impeachments of the Political buffoons involved and we begin to clean house.
Surely after these parasites are charged, they will point the finger to the Bush and his elites, the world court will have a field day.
Investigations can begin, allowing a bypartisan commission of professionals to investigate September 11, and to bring the guilty to justice.
I have read the articles of the constitution, no where have I found that a president can pardon himself for high treason, and or war crimes. I have read that after leaving office he can be  charged , for felony and or misdemeanors while committed in office, I beleive treason and war crimes are sufficient.
It would be fitting to see the profits made from this abomination confiscated and put into the coffers of the US, just as they are with drug dealers, all personel wealth and property of the guilty parties freezed and seized. I feel certain this would eliminate our national debt. Of course the federal reserve would need to be abolished, and we could resort to methody of silver certificates.
Those of the fed. who have manipulated and defied our constituion, would have to be charged and incarcerated.
Looking back, if the American people had prosecuted the guilty after the Vietnam war, this would not have happened. My point is if these parasites are not brought up on charges, this will definetly bestow upon this nation another tyrant following and fascist state.
Simply put, we can not let them run nor hide from their treasonous acts and the war crimes, genocide, crimes against humanity, defrauding the American people and raiding their coffers, initiating domestic survelance, infringing on the constituional rights of the citizens, initiating torture as a method to be used contrary to the Geneva convention, Govermental involvment of any nature or knowledge of the abomination of 911, blatant deception of WMD's leading to invasion of a innocent and soveriegn nation.
Confiscation of all pattens concerning alternative energy and fuel reduction, as is know this is a monoply feeding of the people, and alternative sources developed were bought by the Barons to maintain control, in effect a monopoly.

This is in the realm of possiblity if honest Government is in place, that th constituion returns as the law of the land, and that of course the people unite.

Offline plantop14

« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2008, 07:43:18 AM »
Awesome chris jones, very, very well said, thanks man!!!!!! :)

Offline beijingyank

• Ding Hao Baby!
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2008, 09:18:13 AM »
I swear, where's the justice, where is the justice, do the crime and get away with it too. It is unbeleivable, It's just unbeleivable.

Don't worry scary. Truthers are going to bring them to trial. There is no statute of limitatations for war criminals.

We are going to take their money. Then we are going to take their name. Then we are going to take their legacy. Then they are going to take our order at McDonald's.

Don't worry scary. Truthers are committed. We are going for them and we are not going to stop until we hang them high.

Offline scary

• Renegade
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2008, 09:56:57 AM »
Don't worry scary. Truthers are going to bring them to trial. There is no statute of limitatations for war criminals.

We are going to take their money. Then we are going to take their name. Then we are going to take their legacy. Then they are going to take our order at McDonald's.

Don't worry scary. Truthers are committed. We are going for them and we are not going to stop until we hang them high.

That's comforting...I mean geeze, after a while ..this just wears a dude down.
"I have sworn upon the altar of God Eternal, hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man".  -Thomas Jefferson

www.wearechangemissouri.com

Offline JonTheSavage

« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2008, 10:02:07 AM »
I wonder how he will "pardon himself" when he is stampeded by a angry mob of 3 million count?

Offline ghardy

« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2008, 10:18:10 AM »
the shithead will be in Paraguay by then

Offline chris jones

« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2008, 10:30:04 AM »
Awesome chris jones, very, very well said, thanks man!!!!!! :)

Thanks plantop14.

There are so many people who feel defeated rather than angry. Im not speaking of us, only in generalitys.
This is the work and the plan of the elites, its an ancient formula, break the will of the people and gain dominance over them.

It will not be that way, we will not go down, we will stand by our constitutuion, march, petition senators and congress.
I belive this march on July 12th. will have an impact, both nationaly and globaly.
The statement of the American citizens will be heard, the crimes of this criminal regime will be exposed.
Phase II, we have their attention, we have flooded DC with truthers, they will give notice to this fact and question their plan, they may acutualy fear the the fact there are so many informed, and begin on their own, as of course they do not want to be thrown out of office or charges with treason.. At that point it is time to petition, Impeachment, and petitions to every congressman in office.

We can not allow these parasites to wipe out our economy, invade nations for profit, steal our tax dollars, leave us bankrupt and in debt for 9 trillion, and walk away laughing at us.
This must happen, and I believe it will, for the sake of this generation and the the next, we can not succumb to this tyrany,and for our children who will otherwise will be freedomless and controled, or worse.
United we stand.  July12th.

Offline onehundredmonkeys

• onehundredmonkeys
    • onehundredmonkeys
« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2008, 10:36:33 AM »
He will be here somewhere
With their private army
  22° 2'8.52"S 60°37'13.52"W
All it takes is, another monkey

Offline ghardy

« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2008, 10:53:32 AM »
next to a military air strip...nice.  at least George can get his c130 full of coke to land.

Offline chris jones

« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2008, 01:38:19 PM »
the shithead will be in Paraguay by then

Paraguay is corruption incorporated, if its not on the market they will get it, dont worry, from sling shots to AK47's.
Start a business in Paraguay and you sins are wiped clean. So Bushmaster has bought up how many acres, was it about 3000 or more probably. The center of the white snake, cocaine.
I don't know about extradition, I'll find out, however if he is brought up on charges of high treason, no paid lackeys will stop the his arrest, no government will intervine, you can be certain of that.
War crimes are a tarriff for the world court, I do not beleive the Generals on the take in this country will stand against the authority if he is extradited.
This is pure speculation on all parts, I've lived in South America for over 20 years, they will not back this parasite, they will take his money and put on a show, but protect him from extradition, no way.

Offline plantop14

« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2008, 01:44:55 PM »
I believe the nazi Bush family bought closer to 10,000 acres in Paraguay not so long ago!!

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2008, 01:54:34 PM »
He can pardon himself and go to Paraguay if that's what he desires.  I'm tired of seeing his face.  Someday he'll have to answer to GOD.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline ghardy

« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2008, 02:19:28 PM »
He can pardon himself and go to Paraguay if that's what he desires.  I'm tired of seeing his face.  Someday he'll have to answer to GOD.

ah, but he thinks he'll be rewarded by lucifer

Offline Saint

• Put your bodies upon the gears & apparatus.
« Reply #26 on: July 09, 2008, 02:37:35 PM »
Well i think the "somewhat" good news is this only protects them all from litigation in the USA, and its court system (the MC ACT 2006 that is). I believe we are just about lost here, to be mildly pessimistic. Who will repeal this? Will congress grow a set and do something about it? I tend to doubt it. I think only a few options remain for us and nothing is "off the table" as they like to say in washington - and when that shot is heard round the world, perhaps we will all spring into action...who knows. But I think now our greatest hope may lie in the hands of other nations, since there are the global courts that are used to try for war crimes. I know, i also hate the sound of that, believe me...i find myself in such a position of contradictions lately, that I sometimes have no idea how to react to these things nowadays. But I do find it uplifting that Rumsfeld is wanted in 2 countries as a war criminal (at least 1 - i may be mistaken on the 2 bit), and can only hope beyond hope that it is only the beginning of the legal downfall that awaits these perps.
"...you’ve got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you’re free, the machine will be prevented from working at all!"   Mario Savio, Sproul Hall speech, FSM, Dec 2nd 1964.