Author Topic: NASA!!!...Psy-op, Photoshop, Terra-forming... What's Up, NASA?  (Read 744483 times)

JEH

I must have been asleep, drunk and drugged in 1969. I just found out after relentless research that the moon landings were ALL a big hoax. Fakes! While I was out in the streets having mace thrown at me by the pigs while demonstrating against the Vietnam war, NASA was staging FAKE MOON LANDINGS!  Just at least watch the whole video before calling me a nutcake please.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2265515730495966561&q=&hl=en

and check out

http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk/cosmicapollo.html

I am well educated in several sciences including mathematics, physics, chemistry and geology and architectural engineering so I am not easily fooled.  I think the video brings up some very good points I never noticed before because I saw the videos believing they were really on the moon. I should have known better, being an astronomer as well, I know about the radiation belt and that is why nobody goes to the moon, except maybe Alice. The Assholenauts were not heros, but criminal accomplices. The gov has been hiding yet another dirty secret from the people it is supposed to be serving.

I always thought something was weird about those videos that were flashed on TV. I wish I had realized this a long time ago. Or else I am the last one to learn this. But then see my signature statement.

Can anyone prove they were not fakes?

Offline jflack

• Survival Communication Equipment
Re: What is really going on at NASA?
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2008, 09:00:43 pm »
That is classic!  Those old guys freaked out and immediately wanted to commit violence.  I've never seen these interviews before. 

I really don't know what to think since the moon landings or fake landings hasn't been my area of study. 

I'm sure that whether they did or didn't go there, they went on a mind control program and they are convinced that they went to the moon.  The government wouldn't keep these old farts alive if they thought they'd confess.

I'd be interested in knowing more.

Did Jim Marrs write a book on the moon landings?

JTCoyoté

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2008, 10:17:54 pm »
Curious... I would like to see his evidence... the movement of the ghost image is consistent with a ghost reflection off of the capsule outside onto the window, and would have identical motion... an arm in front of the lens in a cramped space containing 3 men would not be uncommon... who among us hasn't stuck our finger over the camera lens when taking a shot...

Other than that I saw a young fat guy chasing a bunch of 70+ year-old men around with the Bible, and a video camera... six of them told him to f*ck off, and three swore on that Bible... and then one punched him in the nose... deservedly so I might add...

I would like to see this tape he's all on about, the "Apollo outtakes..."

Also, the animated depiction of the Van Allen belts, as a static symmetrical band of radiation in two layers is totally erroneous... it is considerably drawn around and weakened on the side facing the sun by the solar wind and is elongated on the Leeward/dark side of the planet... so if the capsule escapes the Earth's gravitation at the proper point it passes through less than 1000 miles of this weakened radiation which is drawn out by the solar wind, as I've pointed out... as to the size of the rocket needed to push the capsule and power supply to a high escape orbit... his supposed expert computes thrust parameters that are at least 5 times that needed for the Apollo capsule and power supply to escape Earth's gravity... I suggest he re-check his math... This video proves nothing other than the arrogance and disrespect of the person who made it.

--Oldyoti

"When we are planning for posterity, we ought
to remember that virtue is not hereditary."

~Thomas Paine

Offline zdux0012

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2008, 10:25:57 pm »
Google doesn't censor these moon landing sites at all.
Use your brain
Get off of Windows / Mac!! You are not safe.
Get an OS you can trust. Linux, Free BSD. Ask for help!

Offline weaving spider

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2008, 10:56:52 pm »
I have the video that he showed the outakes from. It is called " A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to The Moon". It shows, without a doubt, the Apollo 11 crew faking a camera shot supposedly showing the Earth from thousands of miles away. They were supposed to be 9hrs from entering lunar orbit, but in reality were still in Earth orbit.

I watched the first "moon landing" live on tv when I was a kid, and believed it all until I saw the undeniable evidence to the contrary.

Just take an open minded look at the proof. Just as you did with the 9/11 evidence. Is it really so hard to believe that the NWO would defraud the Amercan public out of billions of dollars to pull the wool over the eyes of the world?

If you look at the evidence and still don't see the truth, then you are just as much in denial as those who believe the official gov't version of 9/11.

Offline Cobra

« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2008, 11:10:36 pm »
We definitely went to the moon but I won't discount the possibility that there were some shenanigans concerning some of the actual photos/ footage.

Offline XR500Final

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2008, 11:19:15 pm »
The reality that may come as some shock to many people is not only did they fake the moon trips, but they also WENT to the moon as well...

The reality is they have done both...

The secret to determining what is the genuine article from the fake is to simply realize if discovery channel covers it - then they WANT the public to see it and believe it, but if they censor it, then you have the more genuine article.  Discovery channel happily gave all kinds of coverage to the 'faking of the moon landings.' and the reality is they DID fake the moon landings at the same time that they went there.  People ask why would the government discredit themselves, the truth is they do it constantly, it is only another layer in the 'onion cake.' And in reality it is only done to cover up something they really do not want the public to know about.  And when they cover stuff up they REALLY cover stuff up..  A good case in point if people try to state that they are not good at covering stuff up is to simply study the Manhatten project - it employed 130,000 people through its duration, held the 5th largest city in Nevada, and used more power than New York City.  Yet even the governer of Nevada did not even know of its existance...

The shocking reality is that we have very little idea what they have done, and this simple research article proving an advanced nuclear propulsion system may point in a direction of the culprit. The reality being that nuclear propulsion was the stronger alternative choice by 1968, but would have brought about a revolution had the public found out how much radiation was being expelled into the atmosphere.   Thus the program could NEVER become public, and by 1972 ironically the same time that nuclear propulsion was coming to maturity leaves me strongly of the belief the 'public portion' of the moon missions were scrapped and continued in secrecy from Diego Garcia.

A VERY UNKNOWN PAPER can be found here, and it is well sourced.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/3101651/NPI-and-Its-Disclosure

JTCoyoté

« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2008, 11:24:06 pm »
I have the video that he showed the outakes from. It is called " A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to The Moon". It shows, without a doubt, the Apollo 11 crew faking a camera shot supposedly showing the Earth from thousands of miles away. They were supposed to be 9hrs from entering lunar orbit, but in reality were still in Earth orbit.

I watched the first "moon landing" live on tv when I was a kid, and believed it all until I saw the undeniable evidence to the contrary.

Just take an open minded look at the proof. Just as you did with the 9/11 evidence. Is it really so hard to believe that the NWO would defraud the Amercan public out of billions of dollars to pull the wool over the eyes of the world?

If you look at the evidence and still don't see the truth, then you are just as much in denial as those who believe the official gov't version of 9/11.

What has been offered here is no evidence... I'm an old optical engineer... I saw nothing inconsistent with what I know as I described above... You present your evidence... my mind is more than open. You presume entirely too much.

To compare this to 9/11 is absolutely ridiculous, anyone with two educated brain cells firing knew the first time they saw the buildings fall what that was... anyone with a background in physics knew what that was the first time they saw them fall... And for you to attempt a veiled guilt tactic, and a pronouncement of denial, based upon my seeing nothing more than this asinine tape, makes me wonder as to the nature of the propaganda you have viewed that has changed your mind.

Nothing about going to the moon, defies the laws of physics, 9/11 defies the laws of physics... Space travel absolutely requires physics and a deep understanding of these laws and principles. Everything that has occurred up until now has been in complete accord with the laws of physics... including the cosmic ray tracers within the visual purple of the astronauts eyes...  The remaking of much of the damaged videotaped scenes from the moon, has been common knowledge in scientific circles for 3 1/2 decades... but that doesn't mean we didn't put men on the moon. Whether with Apollo, or that other way...

JTCoyoté

"What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly."
~Thomas Paine

Offline Cobra

« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2008, 11:32:14 pm »
I think it's safe to assume that the actual technology that NASA possessed and what people believed to be the technology of the time were  far different.
Same with today. The Fed's have technology that is at least 10-15 years ahead of anything in the civilian world.

JTCoyoté

« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2008, 11:39:14 pm »
I think it's safe to assume that the actual technology that NASA possessed and what people believed to be the technology of the time were  far different.
Same with today. The Fed's have technology that is at least 10-15 years ahead of anything in the civilian world.

I agree whole heartedly... perhaps 20 years would be a more accurate estimate...

JTCoyoté

~Thomas Paine

Offline Cobra

« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2008, 11:52:08 pm »
I agree whole heartedly... perhaps 20 years would be a more accurate estimate...

JTCoyoté

~Thomas Paine

There is definitely something up with the whole moon landing situation though. The greatest evidence that we went there was that the Soviets kept mum on the entire deal.

However, some things just don't add up.

I guess we may never know what exactly took place.

Aqua Teen Hunger Force

« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2008, 11:56:53 pm »
 A good case in point if people try to state that they are not good at covering stuff up is to simply study the Manhatten project - it employed 130,000 people through its duration, held the 5th largest city in Nevada, and used more power than New York City.  Yet even the governer of Nevada did not even know of its existance...

The Manhatten project was "done" in Los Alamos, New Mexico, not Navada,XR!
And the bomb they produced was detonated at white sands, NEW MEXICO, 70 miles south of where I grew up!

JTCoyoté

« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2008, 11:59:14 pm »
There is definitely something up with the whole moon landing situation though. The greatest evidence that we went there was that the Soviets kept mum on the entire deal.

However, some things just don't add up.

I guess we may never know what exactly took place.

I agree once again....  as always has been, and as always will be... there are shenanigans... and I put my money on Richard Hoagland with regard to how this game is being played... Richard got into a lot of trouble a few years back and it all had to do with little gray aliens and that kind of thing... you don't go there... not yet!

--Oldyoti

~Thomas Paine

JEH

« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2008, 12:14:09 am »
I don't see how being "an old optical engineer" could possibly relate optics to plain physics. People don't propel upward from the ground, they walk. Rockets don't land with out making some disturbance. Did you even look at anything? You have not presented anything that could possibly prove anything, just criticism of the poster. I suggest you get your glasses on and have another look, "old optical engineer".  Looks like I found someone's threshold of disbelief. I mean how can this be? We never landed on the moon? It can't be, right? This might for sure destroy any inkling of sanity left if it were true. It means you were being deceived for 40 years and never the wiser.  I was but I have no problem with it.
And who is comparing this to 911? Nobody. Only you.
You want to talk physics? OK. It is impossible to control that module with three thrusters and one main engine in the middle. There was no way to control it and NASA never did figure it out.

The only evidence of the moon trip is the videos, and they are the evidence they were faked.
If I was going to the moon, I think I would do things like at least do some scientific experiments, collect samples and so on. What did they do? First and formost was the political statement of planting the flag and claiming the moon. Ridiculous. Then they hop around like children and falling down in suits that get one tear and you are dead almost instantly as your body gets sucked into the vacuum of space, or did we all just get so happy we forgot? Seems a bit careless and unprofessional to me to be acting like asses while the whole world watched the prerecorded show. Were these men trained for this or were they trained to be actors and follow prompts and script?

Explain these using optical engineering experience please:

How do you pick yourself up from the ground without touching the ground while at a 30 degree angle. Impossible, look again. He magically levitates almost upright but then has to chase the suspension cable.

Video slowed to half speed to simulate low gravity

No disturbance of the powder beneath the main rocket engine used to land.

Light angles and shadows wrong

Landing pads are not indented at all, unusual since landing craft was 1'000's of pounds? Look closer

reflections of light show multiple light sources. Optics maybe here, but the optical engineer says what tot his or is this some other type of optics unknown to physics?

Video cameras don't work under Extreme hot/cold temperatures

No rocket engine exhaust on module liftoff, no smoke, no flame. Wow, some engine!

No dust whatsoever on landing pod foil, but soil is soft enough for fine footprints

Same rocks in different landing sites

No stars, no stars? Astronomers dream stargazing spot, but there are no stars. Amazing to say the least.

Flag waves in no air environment, thats a vacuum folks

glimmers of cables

astronauts look like they lie, stories don't match

they walk like they are on cables to simulate low gravity

almost impossible to land craft anywhere, let alone the moon because thrusters were not computer controlled as they would be today.

Flag was in a roll, the suddenly has a stick in top to hold it out

Why wouldn't they be alive, they are needed to say they went to moon. Bush and others murdered 1'000's and you think the astronauts are angels? 

9/11 yes, but this no way?      Just makes that rabbit hole just a little to deep?

Maybe it's time for another red pill?  http://www.jbsonders.net/redpill.mp3

JTCoyoté

« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2008, 12:35:05 am »
That  was all explained by my statement regarding the remake of damaged videotape... the lack of a blast crater under the Lander did not occur on all of the landing missions by the way... only the ones that were remade...

My major is in physics with a minor in psychology... my vocation was optics...

Like I said, Men have walked on the Moon in the last 40 years... by hook or by crook...

The disrespectful BS on that video you linked... proves absolutely nothing... I don't believe that fellow who made the film even understands the actual meaning of the shadow lines on some of the poorly represented video that was displayed... nor does he understand albedo or topographical reflection which takes place on an extremely bright object that has an irregular surface...

--Oldyoti

~Thomas Paine

Offline Real Truth

• I'm treason to the Patriot Act!
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2008, 12:46:17 am »
omg... is all i can say
[98:5] And they have been commanded no more than this: To worship GOD, offering Him sincere devotion, being true (in faith); to establish regular prayer; and to practise regular charity; and that is the Religion Right and Straight."

Offline PaladinRoden

• No Freedom No Peace!
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2008, 01:29:59 am »
I'm a former history teacher and I can tell you many history books today do not include the moon landings. With the level of science being taught in todays public schools many questions would be brought up during history class when discussing the moon missions, so they just took them out of most history books all together to avoid questioning the actual events. People just accept it as fact when it is fiction. I studied the moon landings back in the mid 1990's and I concluded that it must have been faked for a large number of reasons. My favorite besides the science behind it is that we went to the moon with the computer power of todays basic calculator. Makes me giggle everytime I think about it. :)
"It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds."
- Samuel Adams "Sons of Liberty"

JTCoyoté

« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2008, 01:43:46 am »
I'm a former history teacher and I can tell you many history books today do not include the moon landings. With the level of science being taught in todays public schools many questions would be brought up during history class when discussing the moon missions, so they just took them out of most history books all together to avoid questioning the actual events. People just accept it as fact when it is fiction. I studied the moon landings back in the mid 1990's and I concluded that it must have been faked for a large number of reasons. My favorite besides the science behind it is that we went to the moon with the computer power of todays basic calculator. Makes me giggle everytime I think about it. :)

You forgot about all those coordinated banks of hundreds of slide rule proficient scientists and mathematicians performing calculus, wired into mission control 24/7... I think you have underestimated by a few orders of magnitude, the computing power available for those missions... try to remember that people actually had functioning brains back then...

Think about it teach.

--Oldyoti

~Thomas Paine

JEH

« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2008, 01:55:39 am »
Yes, I forgot to mention the pocket calculator was not available for another ten years after and if they used a computer to land, it would have been as big as a garage. But oh yea, there is other logical and physical evidence other than the video THAT I DID NOT MAKE. Using what, a joystick to fly this module through outer space. Jez, gimme break here. Regardless of what the video showed, I refer mostly to the ACTUAL VIDEO of the lunar antics. I could care less what the guy says. I have eyes and a brain. The technology simply was not there. It only takes ONE visible mistake to discount the entire mission as a fake. And not even a good fake at that. I admit the video links are not the greatest, but the main idea is there. Lets not knit pick when all it takes is a flying astronaut to proove it's a fake.

NASA was in trouble. They bilked America out of billions(?) and came up with nothing. They had to go to the moon even if it was fake for political reasons, and is't that always the case? Heads were going to roll all the way to moscow otherwise. Once the moon landings were faked, a lot of people realized they could easily pull the wool over almost every American's eyes and get away with it. Then the gov really went rougue big time. Gave the gold reseerves to the bamkers, started false flag wars, then the war machine profiteering took off big time. actually in the fifties.
NASA had every political and financial reason there was to fake the world and they pulled it off real good! Even people in here believe we really landed on the moon. I certainly don't and never will.

I also am aware that the history books in classes today are bogus. They teach nothing. It's mostly propoganda. It's what we are supposed to think or know. The history book is another form a brainwashing. I saw one the other day and could hardly believe the crap in it.

I'm still waiting to be disproved. Go ahead, make my day.

JEH

« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2008, 02:02:34 am »
I remember the slide rule, and people actually had a brain, were they really smart, or just programmed good?
I wonder if the slide ruler guy was of any use when the pilot was trying to coordinate a trio of thrusters, and big center engine, and at low gravity, where the slightest mistake was disaster and make a landing that made no impression on the soil. And this was done how many times with no error?

Offline PaladinRoden

• No Freedom No Peace!
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2008, 02:10:28 am »
try to remember that people actually had functioning brains back then...

Think about it teach.

--Oldyoti

~Thomas Paine

I am sure many had brains, however, if you look at the evidence you can say that their is more evidence of doubt then fact. Just like 9/11 if you look at and study the evidence and use logic you can say that the odds of us actually having gone to the moon is perrty slim. However, I respect your position and would fight to the death to make sure you have one :) However, I personally believe and its my personal opinion that more then likely we have yet to put a man on the moon. :)
"It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds."
- Samuel Adams "Sons of Liberty"

Offline UK Lyn

« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2008, 05:50:09 am »
I think it is beyond doubt that man went to the moon, if only because a number of universities have some of the rock samples brought back.

Equally without a doubt is that for some reason, the people have not been presented the full picture, with the 'loss' of archival film reels just one of many unacceptable 'coincidences', and 'Datas' Head' and other strange images from what stills do survive suggest something incredible did happen during the missions.

I still hope the enigmatic ( and in my view troubled) Neil Armstrong gives us something before he passes -or maybe after that in an epilogue. I don't think these men could be 'bought' by something as crass as money, so if the astronauts are keeping something back they must have agreed the information was dreadful to society if released at the time. My money is that technology was recovered that could alter the balance of power if the wests' enemies got hold of it, and that time was needed to back engineer the stuff found. I also think that the elites have control of this tech now, and have decided not to release the information ever, and that they are using it to facilitate society branching into a technocracy of them at the top, and us at the bottom. Nothing new there.

Offline KingNeil

« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2008, 07:36:14 am »
Although I have no evidence for this, I believe we landed on the moon, but the pictures were faked.

SUICIDEKINGS

« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2008, 08:10:05 am »
We definitely went to the moon but I won't discount the possibility that there were some shenanigans concerning some of the actual photos/ footage.
We definitely went to the moon and some how miraculously made through the Van Allen radiation belt right. Why do you think no other country claimed to make it to the moon. There is a video of a guy somewhere saying we can't go to Mars until we figure out how to get through the radiation belt 300 miles above the earth......ooops! I meannnnnnnnn......Revelation 13....."cause fire to come down from heaven to deceive those who dwell upon the earth...."

Offline Firewerk66

« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2008, 08:29:54 am »

Equally without a doubt is that for some reason, the people have not been presented the full picture, with the 'loss' of archival film reels just one of many unacceptable 'coincidences', and 'Datas' Head' and other strange images from what stills do survive suggest something incredible did happen during the missions.

"Data's Head" was filmed on Mars. Hoagland claims that there a 'glass like structures' and 'cities' on the moon. I am very skeptical about all of that.

Offline Kilika

• Thank you Jesus!
« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2008, 08:48:46 am »
Is it possible to use a telescope to locate the items that were supposedly left behind on the moon? (US flag, moonbuggy, other stuff) That wouldn't prove a person was actually there, but, if you can see that stuff, then you might be able to see the footprints and buggy tracks? Still wouldn't be absolute confirmation, but it's a start!
"For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows."
1 Timothy 6:10 (KJB)

shirteesdotnet

« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2008, 09:07:24 am »
I am well educated in several sciences including mathematics, physics, chemistry and geology and architectural engineering so I am not easily fooled.

Oooooo. A deadhead whos educated in math, science, chemistry, geology, AND architectural engineering? Thats a new one to me :)

shirteesdotnet

« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2008, 09:23:18 am »
My favorite besides the science behind it is that we went to the moon with the computer power of todays basic calculator. Makes me giggle everytime I think about it. :)

Come on! You dont give the 1950's Americans and Russians much credit at all! Even the Egyptians 5000 years ago had more advanced mathematics than calculators. Surely you cant be serious. Im on Coyotes side in this debate.

I think we made it to the moon and had to back pedal and make some fake stuff to document the trips. After listening to Hoagland on AJ the other day im inclined to think that even the US government covered up much about the landings and findings on the moon. Id like to research that more instead of just Hoaglands views.

Offline Kilika

• Thank you Jesus!
« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2008, 09:33:21 am »
Hey, my basic calculator is pretty darn sporty thank you very much! ;)
"For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows."

Offline Nailer

« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2008, 09:44:36 am »
out of all the recent pics of the moon and countries taking pics of the moon (space probes), where is all the equipment left behind on the moon by the USA?  It has not shown up in any pics that I know of..

Makes you wonder if we ever did set foot on the moon.
I am a realist that is slightly conservative yet I have some republican demeanor that can turn democrat when I feel the urge to flip independant.

The truth shall set you free, if not a 45ACP round will do the trick.. HEHE

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2008, 09:46:14 am »

Let me get this right:

1.) NASA is and has always been run by satanic NAZIs and Freemasons - the masters of deception.

2.) Satanic NAZIs and Freemasons killed Kennedy soon after he announced, "...we will go to the moon by the end of the decade."

3.) The United States of America put a man on the moon within that '60s decade (actually 24 to the moon - 12 to the surface) with slide rules and a calculator and aluminum foil. Did they have duct tape back then?

4.) One might make the case that the entire bogus history of the last 40 years rests on that bit of scientific majic.

5.) NASA was unsatisfied with the APOLLO photography (video/silver) so quietly 're-made' most of the footage for release ... and stills as well?

6.) NASA 'misplaced' every foot of the footage from the NINE moon missions.

Great .. I am glad all you NASA believers cleared that one up for me.

~~~~~~~~  OOO  ~~~~~~~~

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Apollo_astronauts

"This is a list of all astronauts directly associated with NASA's Apollo program. A total of thirty-eight astronauts flew in an Apollo spacecraft, twenty-nine of whom were part of the Apollo program, the rest being Skylab and Apollo-Soyuz astronauts. Twenty-four of the Apollo program astronauts left Earth's orbit and flew around the Moon (Apollo 7 and Apollo 9 did not leave low Earth orbit).
Twelve of those astronauts landed on the Moon and walked on its surface, and six of those drove a Lunar rover on the Moon. While three astronauts had flown to the Moon twice, none of them landed on the Moon more than once. The nine Apollo missions to the moon all occurred between December 1968 and December 1972."

~~~~ OO ~~~~

MOON ROCKS

"What do Moon rocks look like? They look like very pretty rocks! But it is where they have come from that makes them so special. The first time I saw a Moon rock (77035,99) was when one came on tour to the town where I went to school, way back in 1978, and I was in awe of it. Others said it just looked like a piece of concrete, but I knew it came all the way from the Moon!

Lunar rocks are in some ways very similar to terrestrial rocks; the same categories we use for classifying rocks here can be applied to the Moon, and in other ways they very different. They have zap pits (microcraters), clasts (breccias), vesicles (basalt) or fine grained textures (basalts) that are smooth to the touch. They are hard, and soft (friable) - some broke in the sample return bags on the way back to Earth."

http://www.glrgroup.org/divulgazione/2.htm

~~~~ O ~~~~

"At NASA, the OIG is in charge of detecting and preventing fraud, waste and abuses. Beginning with Apollo 11, “as soon as we brought back lunar samples, NASA had two problems: the issue of not exposing them to Earth’s environment and also securing them to keep them from collectors or someone who wants to benefit from the government’s efforts,” Carrington says. The astronauts encased the material in nitrogen-filled containers for the return trip to Earth where, upon landing, the samples were locked in a vault at the Johnson Space Center. The bulk of the material — almost 650 pounds of the original 842 pounds of lunar rocks, core samples, pebbles, sand and dust brought back between 1969 and 1972 — is still in its pristine state within that vault."

~~~~ O ~~~~

"On July 20, the 33rd anniversary of Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin’s 1969 Apollo 11 landing, the FBI arrested three people in Orlando, Fla., for the theft of a 600-pound safe from a laboratory at the Johnson Space Center in Houston. The safe contained lunar samples from every Apollo mission that landed on the Moon as well as samples of the martian meteorite ALH84001, which is debated to harbor martian microorganisms."

http://www.geotimes.org/sept02/NN_moon.html

~~~~~ O ~~~~~

Are Moon Rocks Like Earth Rocks?

"The moon has many, many different rock types. Most of the rocks are breccias, which are hard, solid rocks that have broken up and formed back together in different combinations. Since the moon is constantly changing from the impact of meteors, breccias are continually being formed. Breccias aren't unique to the moon. Volcanic areas on earth have a lot of breccias, as well. Many of the moon rocks are a very dense hard rock called basalt that is also a very common rock on earth. Most of Hawaii is basalt.

"The biggest surprise about the moon rocks was that over 80 percent of the moon seems to be light colored feldspar, which is also the most common rock on earth. This supports a theory that at one time the entire surface of the moon was molten, just one huge magma ocean 300-400 miles deep! As it cooled, the lighter minerals, like feldspar, floated to the top. The heavier ones, like the darker colored basalt, stayed below the surface.

"They contain similar Earth minerals like pyroxenes and ilmenite (basalts) and anorthite, olivine and plagioclase feldspar (highlands). Also, some new minerals that are a solid-solution of common minerals on Earth, but in different proportions. Armalcolite is one, tranquillityite is another."

http://school.familyeducation.com/astronautics/moon/38470.html

~~~~~ O ~~~~~

St. Augustine: -The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself.-

JTCoyoté

« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2008, 09:55:35 am »
Is it possible to use a telescope to locate the items that were supposedly left behind on the moon? (US flag, moonbuggy, other stuff) That wouldn't prove a person was actually there, but, if you can see that stuff, then you might be able to see the footprints and buggy tracks? Still wouldn't be absolute confirmation, but it's a start!

Lefty...

First off, you have to consider the distance to Moon, which averages about 225,000 miles. Then you must understand how an optical telescope actually works in order to make things at extreme distance seem larger... the most important factor is resolution, which is a direct function of aperture, or the diameter of the objective lens or mirror. This is the famous "Dawes Limit," the point where any detail becomes lost in the diffraction pattern created by the optics themselves. The larger the diameter of the optical system the smaller the diffraction pattern, and therefore the more detail that can be seen.

You can calculate the theoretical resolution limits of a given telescope quite easily, under perfect seeing conditions with perfect optics... in the real world however this limit is seldom if ever reached, since large diffraction limited optical systems are very difficult if not impossible to create.

If the Hubble space telescope were trained upon one of the landing sites on the moon, even with its 8 foot diameter primary mirror, the smallest object it would be able to resolve on the surface with any certainty under perfect conditions would be a featureless object approximately 60 to 80 feet in diameter. Below this size, the Hubble optics cannot resolve any finer detail at that distance... This is not using computer enhancement, which can be employed but is hit and miss at best. The computer enhancement may show this 80 foot diameter circular object with swirls one day, or as a hexagonal object marked with a grid the next... When it comes to accurate resolution you are only as good as your frontline optics, the computer can only guess otherwise.

In order to get a truly accurate account using a telescope... similar to the Hubble...  it would require an instrument with a mirror almost 100 feet in diameter in order to resolve objects on the moon any smaller than 4 feet in diameter...

There is a large difference however when the Hubble is being used as a spy satellite at 550 miles above the Earth's surface. At that distance, it can resolve the image of Lincoln on a penny... which is like you or I reading this typed page, at the distance of about a foot, no problem. But move this computer screen and it's typing 500 feet away, you would have difficulty recognizing that you were looking at a computer screen at that distance, let alone be able to read what was typed up on it. That is what you are asking of the Hubble, trying to get it to resolve a lunar lander pod, or a rover, let alone a flag or a footprint on the moon at 225,000 miles...

--Oldyoti

~Thomas Paine

Offline Kilika

• Thank you Jesus!
« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2008, 10:05:08 am »
Now that you say that about an optical 'scope limitations, I do remember reading something about it.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #33 on: July 06, 2008, 10:16:09 am »

JT:
There is a large difference between the Hubble being used as a spy satellite at 550 miles, where it can resolve the image of Lincoln on a penny...  and trying to resolve a lunar lander pod, or a rover, let alone a flag or a footprint on the moon at 225,000 miles...

Why don't we have pictures of APOLLO refuse from orbiting surveyors?

JTCoyoté

« Reply #34 on: July 06, 2008, 10:47:05 am »
JT:
Why don't we have pictures of APOLLO refuse from orbiting surveyors?

This is a good question, because there have been several missions from various countries that have mapped the moon since Apollo...

We run into the same problem here, the problem of resolution. Most of these missions orbit the lunar surface at between 50 and 60 miles, in fairly fast orbits, usually circumpolar, that progress slowly around the equator with each orbit, overlapping the area scanned below slightly with each pass.

These are small craft, three or four of them could fit inside the tube of the Hubble space telescope... these surveyor's cameras are generally no larger than 30 cm aperture, 12 inches... and most are 20 cm aperture or smaller...

Added to that, they are usually fixed focal length systems that take a wide swath of 10-20 miles slightly overlapping with each progressing orbit... These are not what you would call high-resolution spy cameras... they are relatively wide field systems that measure orbital distance, giving accurate topographical data, in various wavelengths, and other high tech modes of sizing up the surface... Also when viewed in visible light, you get some really neat surface pictures...

In any case the resolution of these cameras at the orbital distance given, is on average .3 arc seconds under perfect conditions, assuming absolutely perfect optics... It's resolution limit, ability to resolve small objects is about 15 - 20 feet in diameter at that distance... the problem comes in the fact that the orbital velocity of these surveyors, at the magnifying power that would need to be employed to show these featureless 20 foot objects... well, everything would be a blur.

In order to really perform this kind of investigative work, the satellite would have to be specifically tasked into a lunar-centric orbit above one of the landing sites, with a bit larger camera designed specifically to perform the function of a spy satellite...

Hope that helps.

JTCoyoté

"The power to tax is the power to destroy."
~John Marshall

Offline mickswann

• Free-man on the land.
    • Prisoner 23
« Reply #35 on: July 06, 2008, 11:22:22 am »
I must have been asleep, drunk and drugged in 1969. I just found out after relentless research that the moon landings were ALL a big hoax. Fakes! While I was out in the streets having mace thrown at me by the pigs while demonstrating against the Vietnam war, NASA was staging FAKE MOON LANDINGS!  Just at least watch the whole video before calling me a nutcake please.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2265515730495966561&q=&hl=en

and check out

http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk/cosmicapollo.html

I am well educated in several sciences including mathematics, physics, chemistry and geology and architectural engineering so I am not easily fooled.  I think the video brings up some very good points I never noticed before because I saw the videos believing they were really on the moon. I should have known better, being an astronomer as well, I know about the radiation belt and that is why nobody goes to the moon, except maybe Alice. The Assholenauts were not heros, but criminal accomplices. The gov has been hiding yet another dirty secret from the people it is supposed to be serving.

I always thought something was weird about those videos that were flashed on TV. I wish I had realized this a long time ago. Or else I am the last one to learn this. But then see my signature statement.

Can anyone prove they were not fakes?

I know a great many physicists who would, quietly and behind closed doors, agree with you.
None will go public, because they will be absolutely ridiculed, but there are some truly collosal problems with the Apollo missions.

Most of these problems have to do with the things that science has discovered since 1969. Certain pre-conceptions of the "space program" have been shown to be untrue and inaccurate. We know, for example, that the 'electron effect' of the Van Allen belt happes much nearer to the earth than we thought, this was discovered in 1985. We have discovered that the radiation is higher in some parts of the atmosphere than others. We have discovered that the modern shuttles offer know protection against the EE.

I disbelieve the 'moon landings' for the same reason that I am not on my knees in a church, because it is errant bullshit.

Whereas we might be able to put a man on the moon now, the idea that we could have done it in 1969, with solid state electronics and three men in a flying tin-can strapped to the end of a big rocket, is just beyond belief. It simply cannot have happened. There is no theory, fact or extrapolated fact that can provide the basis for success. The "lunar lander" couldn't have passed through the VA belt without those aboard developing, at the very least, severe radiation sickness and, almost certainly, cancers. Once in "space" the guidance and rocketry systems would have failed. The heat shielding was inadequate. The "space suits" would have hampered movement and failed to protect against high range radiation. The cameras would certainly have failed, the film would have snapped in the dark areas of the moon's surface. or warped and degraded in the hot areas, as the cameras had minimal heat shielding.

Add to this the huge number of badly faked photographs, duplicated locations used on 'different' landing sites. the mistakes in the shooting order of pictures, the loss of the "original footage" and the persistent rumours since day one that the "landings" were shot in the Nevada desert. Mix in the absolute refusal of Neil Armstrong to give interviews and discuss the "landings" and I think there is a case.

Governments routinely lie to enable wars and invasions. Why on earth would the US government, six years after Johnson's fascist coup, balk at the idea of faking moon landings when it would give them an enormous propaganda victory, both at home and abroad.

'The great and mighty only appear so because we are on our knees. Let us rise.'  -James Connolly

"I hate to be the bearer of sad news, there Mick, but most who pound those subjects, are not among ourselves, much as you, my slithering friend, are not one of ourselves."  - JT Coyote

Offline Sonictone

« Reply #36 on: July 06, 2008, 11:37:33 am »
I used to be a believer in NASA's Apollo program, that we actually landed on the Moon. Even IF we did land on the moon, and they finally came back with real footage of the flag etc... many would not believe. I wouldn't, and who's fault is that? Ours? Maybe if they were honest about everything else...

Here's some interesting Stanley Kubrick connections:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_Moon_Landing_hoax_accusations

Stanley Kubrick is accused of having produced much of the footage for Apollo 11 and 12.[102] It has been claimed, without any evidence, that in early 1968 while 2001: A Space Odyssey (which includes scenes taking place on the Moon) was in post-production, NASA secretly approached Kubrick to direct the first three Moon landings. In this scenario the launch and splashdown would be real but the spacecraft would have remained in Earth orbit while the fake footage was broadcast as "live" from the lunar journey. Kubrick did hire Frederick Ordway and Harry Lange, both of whom had worked for NASA and major aerospace contractors, to work with him on 2001. Kubrick also used some 50mm f/0.7 lenses that were left over from a batch made by Zeiss for NASA. (However, Kubrick only acquired this lens for Barry Lyndon (1975). The lens was originally a still-photo lens and required modifications to be used for motion filming.)

Well that's coming from Wikipedia, so take it with a grain of salt.

Offline mickswann

• Free-man on the land.
    • Prisoner 23
« Reply #37 on: July 06, 2008, 11:48:54 am »
I used to be a believer in NASA's Apollo program, that we actually landed on the Moon. Even IF we did land on the moon, and they finally came back with real footage of the flag etc... many would not believe. I wouldn't, and who's fault is that? Ours? Maybe if they were honest about everything else...

Here's some interesting Stanley Kubrick connections:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_Moon_Landing_hoax_accusations

Stanley Kubrick is accused of having produced much of the footage for Apollo 11 and 12.[102] It has been claimed, without any evidence, that in early 1968 while 2001: A Space Odyssey (which includes scenes taking place on the Moon) was in post-production, NASA secretly approached Kubrick to direct the first three Moon landings. In this scenario the launch and splashdown would be real but the spacecraft would have remained in Earth orbit while the fake footage was broadcast as "live" from the lunar journey. Kubrick did hire Frederick Ordway and Harry Lange, both of whom had worked for NASA and major aerospace contractors, to work with him on 2001. Kubrick also used some 50mm f/0.7 lenses that were left over from a batch made by Zeiss for NASA. (However, Kubrick only acquired this lens for Barry Lyndon (1975). The lens was originally a still-photo lens and required modifications to be used for motion filming.)

Well that's coming from Wikipedia, so take it with a grain of salt.

Its a nice idea, but all based on a hoax documentary from France. The documentary is very cleverly edited, but, when you watch the interviews it becomes clear that it has been edited together from archive footage and they are using an actress as talking head to add context. Its similar to what Fulford does, adding substance by narrative...its a standard tool in PR(opaganda).

It doesn't really matter who filmed it, or who ordered it. What matters is that it is one more thing that helps us to know that we are being lied to and things are not as we have been told they are.

This is of the utmost importance to the people of America who have never come to terms with the '63 coup, because their news media has never reported it. Even 40 years on, the establishment refuse to admit that it happened.
'The great and mighty only appear so because we are on our knees. Let us rise.'  -James Connolly

"I hate to be the bearer of sad news, there Mick, but most who pound those subjects, are not among ourselves, much as you, my slithering friend, are not one of ourselves."  - JT Coyote

JTCoyoté

« Reply #38 on: July 06, 2008, 12:07:10 pm »
Excellent posts, Mick... this whole thing is constructed like a spherical latticework, layer upon layer like an onion... to unravel it requires many people with open minds looking closely at each strip as it is peeled away... much of what we've been shown and told, is disinformation or counter Intel, designed specifically to lead people away from the truth, it is all interlocked, however, with threads running from the coup in '63, to the war on poverty, the Vietnam war, the race to the moon, the Cold War, and on and on and on... they are all part of the same push toward domination by the few, that started ages ago.

Remember, in the war for the domination of the planet... the ultimate high ground, is the moon, and the control of the space in between.

JTCoyoté

"The power to tax is the power to destroy."
~John Marshall

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #39 on: July 06, 2008, 12:41:06 pm »
JT:
In any case the resolution of these cameras at the orbital distance given, is on average .3 arc seconds under perfect conditions, assuming absolutely perfect optics... It would resolve objects about 15 - 20 feet in diameter... the problem comes in the fact that the orbital velocity of these surveyors, at the magnifying power that would have to be employed to show these objects... well, everything would be a blur.

Here is a NASA aerial photo showing the ROVER on Mars:

"An image from NASA's Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter shows the Mars Exploration Rover Opportunity near the rim of Victoria Crater." Image credit: NASA/JPL/UA

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/MRO/news/mro-20061006.html