Opinion: Austin, It's Time To Rise Up

Author Topic: Opinion: Austin, It's Time To Rise Up  (Read 7136 times)

Offline POTUS

Opinion: Austin, It's Time To Rise Up
« on: July 03, 2008, 03:43:46 am »
Opinion: Austin, Itís Time to Rise Up
P.O.T.U.S
July 3, 2008

It's time to get mad and put the Austin Police Department in their place.

They are now planning to pull you over, and if they suspect you've been drinking, the police will stick a needle in your arm, and take your blood without a warrant. You cannot refuse, and they will do this by force.  If you resist, you will be tasered and held down against your will while they remove a "sample".

"My intent in the future is to make it so there is no such thing as a refusal. You can refuse all you want, but we are going to aggressively seek search warrants," said Austin Police Chief Art Acevedo, in an interview with KXAN, a local city television station. (See the original article & video report here: http://www.kxan.com/global/story.asp?s=8581029&rnd=552.5117347010923 )

That's right-- the so-called "peace officer", in charge of serving the public trust and upholding the law and Constitution is going to be pinning you to the ground with his knee, dutifully, while driving a needle into you.

This "No Refusal" DWI policy has already been implemented and field tested in San Antonio (see video below).
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2PZ9qDLLv70

PLEASE TAKE five minutes out of your life to voice your disapproval of this coming policy to these Police authorities and our elected city officials. If you've never voiced a complaint before about anything, trust me, it is LEGAL, you will not get in any trouble.  In fact, it's rewarding-- You will feel better about yourself.

Tell these people what you think, let them know that instead of spending resources and manpower on violating human rights, the police department should get around to more important issues-- for example, making sure the Governor's mansion is not set on fire and nearly burned to the ground.

Contact any and/or all of the following:

Austin Police Chief Acevado's Office: 512-974-5030

AUstin Police Community Liason Office: 512-974-4700

E-mail the Austin Police Department: apd3@ci.austin.tx.us

Contact the Austin City Council:
http://www.ci.austin.tx.us/council/contacts.htm

This policy, which violates basic human rights and the Constitution, is being handed down from the Federal government, not the State of Texas. And it's just the beginning. Today it's your blood, tomorrow the rest of your dignity follows, and finally, you realize you basically have the rights of a slave. Which are listed below.

Think about it: The NAZI's were not even near this level of police invasion. All they asked for were your "papers". These newly trained police officers, the majority of which will be combat-hardened Iraq war veterans, are going to be demanding your blood.

The Rights of a Slave are as follows:

Offline stann

Re: Opinion: Austin, It's Time To Rise Up
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2008, 04:58:10 am »

is this what they call a 'cointelpro' peice? trying to start riots are we? very gandhiesque.

Offline dna frequency

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2008, 09:07:43 am »
Austin Police Department
DOWNTOWN AREA COMMANDER'S FORUM INVITATION

July 8th, 2008   6:00pm-7:30pm   

Austin Citizens:

The Austin Police Departmentís Downtown Area Command cordially invites you to attend their second quarterly Commanderís Forum for the year 2008. We look to you to assist in the communication of information between your organization and the Austin Police Department. We will discuss ways of implementing communication more efficiently between the Austin Police Department and you/your organization. We will also discuss a myriad of activities which include, but are not limited to: enhancing patrol efforts, attending neighborhood association meetings to provide input or answers, attending school functions to educate children about safety and crime prevention, assisting your community in solving non-emergency problems and helping your community to become self-reliant. Your presence is strongly encouraged.

The forum will be held on July 8, 2008 in the auditorium of the Mexican American Cultural Center (600 River Street) at 6:00pm. Parking will be available.

Thank you once again for all of your efforts and assistance in and around the Downtown Area Command. We look forward to seeing you at our next meeting.

District Representative Unit:         
Email           HYPERLINK "mailto:DTAC.DR@ci.austin.tx.us" DTAC.DR@ci.austin.tx.us
Main Phone Line      (512) 974-3822     Or     974-DTAC
FAX            (512) 974-5325

Acting Commander M. Gonzales #2005   (512) 974-5827
Sergeant Stephenson #3019   (512) 974-4422
Officer Borton # 4556   (512) 974-9209
Officer Covington #3243   (512) 974-9774
Officer Ehrler # 3754   (512) 974-6939
Officer Huskins #5152   (512) 974-5292
Officer Limon #1598      (512) 974-5492    

Offline JonTheSavage

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2008, 09:51:43 am »
heh, nobody will be taking my blood. f**king vampires. I can picture Rockefeller drinking the blood out of their bloodbank while sitting in a corner enjoying himself.

Offline POTUS

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2008, 11:59:46 am »
Good to know the Austin Police Department frequents the PrisonPlanet Forum.

Since you know they're reading, please express your outrage!  I'll be at the meeting, for sure.

**NO ONE is advocating riots or violence here.

Offline Sitting_Duck

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2008, 03:28:14 pm »
try to take my blood, ill eat your testicles in front of your children, you f**king pig

Offline TessaC

« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2008, 03:40:40 pm »
Texas lawyer: Police taking blood for DWI cases is illegal
David Edwards and Muriel Kane
Published: Thursday July 3, 2008

LINK

Offline RickS

« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2008, 03:44:22 pm »
I'm sure this is only for citizens. They'll just let the illegal aliens go with a warning.

I do believe that if I saw a pig doing this to one of my fellow citizens, I would be forced to take action.
"The pacifist is as surely a traitor to his country and to humanity as is the most brutal wrongdoer"
Theodore Roosevelt

Offline POTUS

« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2008, 04:48:16 pm »
To the Police:  How is forcing me to give my blood not a violation of the following, which are the 5th and 4th Amendments in their entirety?:

"No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation. " -5th Amendment to the Constitution.

"The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures,shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized." -4th Amendment to the Constitution

Cops:  Just think about what they're going to ask you to do.  Do you consider YOUR blood your private property?  No one here WANTS or LIKES to label you as "pigs"... believe me, what we want more than anything is a return to a Police force that was about making people feel SAFE and SECURE seeing you on the street, and NOT nervous and edgy about the law.

Offline la Resistance

• Agent (of Change)
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2008, 04:54:45 pm »
**NO ONE is advocating riots or violence here.

Though I could see the poetic justice in the chief of police turning up somewhere exsanguinated.

The constitution says that you shall not be deprived of life or liberty without due course!

If taking blood is not depriving of life, let the chief be the first to prove it!
There's more to hope for than you might think.

Offline Lone Wolf - Full Moon

« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2008, 12:59:20 am »
They drew FIRST BLOOD !!!
We all know the rest of the story.
'NUFF SAID  8)

Offline 50bmg

« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2008, 01:07:42 am »
I am sure that you will really "rise up",
what are you going to do
to rise up
hand them a copy of a dvd, while they are taking your blood
tell them about the constitution
and all they will do is threaten you
and most of you will bend to it
so that is it

you don't show the constitution, you live it
if you want to be free, or more importantly, if you want your children to be free, then you have to live like you are free

Offline EchelonMonitor

• Infowars Ning Network--upload your photos for posting in the forum
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2008, 05:10:52 am »
They drew FIRST BLOOD !!!
We all know the rest of the story.
'NUFF SAID  8)

lol, they should book Rambo 1 at the Draft House and send free tickets to all the cops.