"Astro-Theology" is bullshit

Author Topic: "Astro-Theology" is bullshit  (Read 21106 times)

Offline nowhere to run

"Astro-Theology" is bullshit
« on: July 01, 2008, 06:28:43 pm »
I had to edit this post and movie, I had a few errors in the first draft.

I couldn’t believe it when I found out how badly we were being lied to by Tsarion, Maxwell, Acharya etc. about “Astro-theology” This is a 10 min presentation of a few of the major problems with it.

You might want to download an astronomy program to confirm what Im saying.
Here is a link to one of the ones I used.
http://www.stellarium.org/

What I mainly covered in this first part (more coming) is the following:

1.)The idea of the three stars in Orion’s belt aligning with Sirius and pointing to the rising sun on Dec 25th is very misleading for a number of reasons.

2.)The idea that the sun rises in the southern cross on the solstice (or anytime) being a physical impossibility

3.)The sun staying motionless for three days on dec 25th

4.)And why this is being told to the truth movement. IMO

Its only 10 minutes long, go ahead watch it.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=mtmO36tmuT0

There is also just the audio available here for all you 56Kers
http://conspiracyclothes.com/nowheretorun/astrotheology/astrotheology.mp3

Here is a link so you can download this in wmv format
http://conspiracyclothes.com/nowheretorun/astrotheology/astrotheology.wmv

Offline xereau

• Thread Killer
Re: "Astro-Theology" is bullshit
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2008, 08:38:08 pm »
Not everyone that talks about it, believes in it.

I agree that Tsarion is a complete flake.

Maxwell just talks about this subject in relation to the elites' beliefs and practices.

There is a big difference between reporting and believing.
Government is the Entertainment Division of the military-industrial complex. --  Frank Zappa

Offline onehundredmonkeys

• onehundredmonkeys
    • onehundredmonkeys
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2008, 08:52:14 pm »
Also, many of these astrology theories are based on star configurations eons ago.
All it takes is, another monkey

Offline contra1974

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2008, 09:30:13 pm »
Maybe my english is not good enough, but I think you're missing the point....

I believe that what Maxwell and Tsarion and those others are trying to uncover what the elites believe in and presenting it to the public...
Astro-theology might be junk to you, but it doesn't mean is junk to the elite, or others.  By the same token, there are a lot of tarot readers out there; to them the tarot cards are sacred;  to the average joe, they are 'bullshit.'   

What I gather from Maxwell and all the others,  is that just because all these rituals and symbols are junk to us, that doesn't mean that others don't seriously practice this kind of stuff.  Their research tries to expose this, but of course, that doesn't mean the stuff works;  but we must be aware that to a group of people, this is life or death material, and unfortunately, these people hold positions of power, and thus, it would be to our benefit to at least know what these people are up to.

And just like the tarot readers buy a deck of tarot cards, and they literally worship these cards, similarly, to the non believers of tarot, these cards are nothing more than another version of mexican bingo (no disrespect to tarot card readers, but I"m just making the point that most people believe tarot cards is all mumbo jumbo.)

Most christians are aware of the passage in the bible that talks about, 'if thy eye be single, your body shall be full of light."  I heard Maxwell saying that this referred to something about the one seeing eye (can't quite remember the specifics).  However, if you talk to a mystic who practices shabd meditation, they will tell you that this passage refers to the fact that when you quiet the mind, your third eye is open, and now, your darkness becomes light, as now you can see the truth.   You ask a christian person what this passage means, and well, responses go from, 'son, you just have to believe in lord jesus' to 'some things in the bible can only be experienced, not explained.'

Again, point is that every person has an interpretation of philosophies, and we are only wiser if we at least become aware of what these differences are. 

Offline DCUBED

• Sieg Heil!
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2008, 09:35:47 pm »
Don't give nowhere to run the credit and respond on this thread.  The only thing he is trying to do is stir the pot and get us to fight with each other.  He starts threads like this which are always the same and then never responds.
“Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”  - Arthur Conan Doyle

"The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists." J. Edgar Hoover

Offline clearmyst

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2008, 09:58:03 pm »
"Small minds cannot encompass vast realms"

Offline TessaC

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2008, 10:00:49 pm »
You people are being mindless again...you know nothing about astrology.

Offline panicman

• Trust your quest for truth.
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2008, 10:02:53 pm »
"Small minds cannot encompass vast realms"

Appropriate quote, without doubt.

Offline doublethink

« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2008, 10:21:03 pm »
i feel bad for the people with nothing better to do than to come on this forum and try to disrupt it.

or maybe i dont
Dependence begets subservience and venality, suffocates the germ of virtue, and prepares fit tools for the designs of ambition.

Thomas Jefferson - 1787

Offline TimeLady

« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2008, 11:25:58 pm »
what is this i don't even
Hanlon's razor: Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.

sweet*sugar

« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2008, 11:30:12 pm »
The universe is tied closer to each of living thing in our planet, if you wanna believe it or not we as humans are affected by the stars everyday.
And could this be possibly an yet another agent provacateur?

Offline SuzakaDusk

« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2008, 11:31:07 pm »
The universe is tied closer to each of living thing in our planet, if you wanna believe it or not we as humans are affected by the stars everyday.
And could this be possibly an yet another agent provacateur?

Your presence is needed somewhere Sugar :P Eyedig;)
Words can not describe how I feel, I am exiled in the UK away from my husband and babies and I so much love and miss them, I am heartbroken about my ordeal. I am so upset and overwhelmed by it all. I am not taking anything for my depression. I'm trying to hang in there, but it is hard.

Offline cueball7

« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2008, 12:01:50 am »
The third eye refers to the pineal gland, which is located in the very center of our brain. It controls our conscienceness and our imagination. Meditation activates this gland, which would let the average person perform almost miraculous occurances. Bending spoons with your mind, levitation, remote viewing, mind reading, etc.

The powers that be have tried  to keep mankind blinded.......... (TV,MOVIES,COMPUTER,IPOD,CELLPHONE,ETC.,ETC.) to the true freedom and power of love that our souls possess, through our conscience mind.

Wheather you believe it or not, WE ARE NOT ALONE! Many ET's communicate with others through the conscience mind.

About six months ago, I was at the same point as most on this forum. Now, I see this site as almost a hinderance to spiritual growth. The Bush cabal is done. There will be no prison camps,no national Marshall law(possibly localized disasters), no one world government, etc. Most of the issues talked about on this forum will not happen. There may have been a time when the events talked about on this forum were due to happen, but the time has PASSED!

From now through 2012 there will be a conscienceness of the mind enlightenment! ;)

Before you accuse me of being a loon-I suggest you start by watching a few videos at the project camelot website.  Here you'll find out what is really going on! ;)

http://projectcamelot.org/interviews.html#

Offline JonTheSavage

« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2008, 12:42:58 am »
Here is what I have compounded together in a few minutes of research.

http://www.fluoridealert.org/health/pineal/
http://www.nutritionadvocate.com/story/melatonin.html

Interesting. It seems that fluoride kills this gland since it is mainly attracted to it. The gland helps produce Melatonin, which is what keeps you awake, and gives you energy etc... I can see why people make occult assumptions about it. It makes you "awake" per se, where you can concentrate, and your brain works correctly. IE: The more Melatonin you have, the more "awake" you are, and the better you can think for yourself. Is this why the NWO dumps sodium fluoride in your water? I think so. Case cracked.

Foods High in Melatonin
(picograms/gram)
Oats 1,796
Sweet corn 1,366
Rice 1,006
Ginger 583
Tomatoes 500
Banana 460
Barley 378

Remember guys. Read up before you post! Get all sides of it, and decide for yourself.

Solution: Fast on Oats and filter your water. Case closed.

Offline ronaldomoon

« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2008, 12:54:22 am »
Not everyone that talks about it, believes in it.

I agree that Tsarion is a complete flake.

Maxwell just talks about this subject in relation to the elites' beliefs and practices.

There is a big difference between reporting and believing.

Maybe my english is not good enough, but I think you're missing the point....

I believe that what Maxwell and Tsarion and those others are trying to uncover what the elites believe in and presenting it to the public...
Astro-theology might be junk to you, but it doesn't mean is junk to the elite, or others.  By the same token, there are a lot of tarot readers out there; to them the tarot cards are sacred;  to the average joe, they are 'bullshit.'   

What I gather from Maxwell and all the others,  is that just because all these rituals and symbols are junk to us, that doesn't mean that others don't seriously practice this kind of stuff.  Their research tries to expose this, but of course, that doesn't mean the stuff works;  but we must be aware that to a group of people, this is life or death material, and unfortunately, these people hold positions of power, and thus, it would be to our benefit to at least know what these people are up to.

And just like the tarot readers buy a deck of tarot cards, and they literally worship these cards, similarly, to the non believers of tarot, these cards are nothing more than another version of mexican bingo (no disrespect to tarot card readers, but I"m just making the point that most people believe tarot cards is all mumbo jumbo.)

Most christians are aware of the passage in the bible that talks about, 'if thy eye be single, your body shall be full of light."  I heard Maxwell saying that this referred to something about the one seeing eye (can't quite remember the specifics).  However, if you talk to a mystic who practices shabd meditation, they will tell you that this passage refers to the fact that when you quiet the mind, your third eye is open, and now, your darkness becomes light, as now you can see the truth.   You ask a christian person what this passage means, and well, responses go from, 'son, you just have to believe in lord jesus' to 'some things in the bible can only be experienced, not explained.'

Again, point is that every person has an interpretation of philosophies, and we are only wiser if we at least become aware of what these differences are. 

I used to think that he was just "showing us what the elites practice" as well, but no, he actually believes in that stuff - he just thinks that what he is doing is the "good" version. I don't knock him for that, though. The universe is a crazy place, I'm not so arrogant as to say that some really crazy stuff, like what he is talking about, is actually going on. In fact, I think that it is most likely that there is some really weird stuff about the universe/"aliens"/"occult magic"/spirituality/etc that we know nothing about. At the very least, the "conventional wisdom" on these subjects is most likely pretty inaccurate. Plus - if what the elites are doing is "evil", then it would stand to reason that there would be a "good" version as well. Kinda like "the Force", with the Light/Dark sides.

However, despite the fact that much of what Maxwell says is true, and his "mystery religion" not necessarily being "evil" - he makes some serious errors, some of which he seems to be fully aware of but continues to sell it as truth. This is a problem. I want to believe in these kinds of things...I want there to be "magic" and "secret wisdom", but we cannot look past these mistakes and very strange positions on issues just because we would like this to be true.

I realize that "Nowhere to Run" has an obvious religious bias which casts some doubt on his credibility with this subject in particular, but his "Debunking Jordan Maxwell" video does well to point out many of the errors made by Maxwell. You should not trust that everything Maxwell says is true just because some of it is. You should do as Jordan says and DO YOUR HOMEWORK! :)

And let's not forget...Jordan Maxwell thinks that we should allow the New World Order to be completely established because then the Pleadian aliens that sent him here can take it over and rule over humanity via a benevolent alien run government. This is what Jordan believes, you can watch the video mentioned above and see it for yourself.

I'm sure there are probably nice "aliens" out there who would be nice to us. But I think humans should decide what humans do, not aliens. And I'm pretty sure that most people here are against the idea of a single world government, alien or otherwise. Correct?

I'm not saying that you should watch/listen to Jordan Maxwell, I'm just saying that not every single thing that comes out of his mouth is the truth. Look up some of historical religious stuff...well, try to. You're not going to have much luck unless you check out some Theosophy books...and you know how accurate that "history" written over 1,000 years after the fact is. Careful observers of Jordan's videos should also notice him contradicting himself on many different occasions...at least he's not as bad as those "hashem's films" people, though.  ::)

Remember folks - the road to "the truth" is a road that you really should walk down yourself. People can give you directions or tell you about landmarks..or even give you a ride - but ultimately, only you can get yourself to your destination. You can choose whether or not to heed all of the clues you've been given, or refuse to have someone "drive" your quest for truth. I recommend that you keep in mind the things that you've been told, but refuse the ride (total devotion...no questions asked...) and tread the path on your own. After-all, once you get in the "car", the "driver" can take you anywhere he wants. Who knows what kind of crazy detours he's going to take? Unless you have a gun with you...the "gun" is the spirit of freedom...ok I'm just kidding about that last part with the gun... I like to poke fun at myself now and then. :)

Offline ronaldomoon

« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2008, 01:23:35 am »
Just to make myself clear - the video with clip where JM is talking about world government and the aliens is in the "Debunking Jordan Maxwell" video, not the "Astro-Theology is BS" video.

i feel bad for the people with nothing better to do than to come on this forum and try to disrupt it.

or maybe i dont

Don't give nowhere to run the credit and respond on this thread.  The only thing he is trying to do is stir the pot and get us to fight with each other.  He starts threads like this which are always the same and then never responds.

Perhaps he is just a muck-racker, but he makes some good points that people need to be aware of. I typically ignore threads with such divisive issues, but I think that this needs to be discussed. Why don't more people have a problem with him wanting alien-run world government?

If we are to not talk about this subject because not everyone agrees, should we not also then eschew all topics regarding religion, aliens, etc.? If we follow that line of thinking then one should not even mention the name of Jordan Maxwell or anyone else who might spark a somewhat emotional debate. I don't think that would be fair do you?

I will admit though that this debate, and most of this nature, do not go well on this board - or any other for that matter. It's not the topics that are the problem, in my opinion. It's the debaters.

Perhaps they should start requiring that kids take Debate class for at least a few years in school (yes, I realize that "they" would never do this) because it seems to me that most people do not have any idea how to actually debate. In my opinion the first, most important, thing you do to prepare to research a topic just because you want to or to prepare for a debate is - "turning your emotions off". You must do this in order to be able to look at all of the available information in an unbiased, subjective manner.

This is the problem that most people have with even entertaining the idea of 9/11 being an inside job, or that there is a conspiracy to establish world government - they can't get past the emotional aspects. When you refuse to look at all of the information available and just pick a side, you are no different than those people who refuse to think about 9/11 or the NWO.

Watch Jordan Maxwell videos...watch the debunking videos....take notes... and crack open some f'ing books, people! Quit looking for a guru/prophet/savior and DO YOUR HOMEWORK!

Offline JonTheSavage

« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2008, 01:26:07 am »
I just posted the scientific facts that have been proven, which says that all of the speculation is bullshit. The facts are very simple.

Offline nowhere to run

« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2008, 01:35:56 am »
I had some factual errors in the first draft, I fixed them now, I am working on how to edit the initial post.

Offline TessaC

« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2008, 01:52:33 am »
I had some factual errors in the first draft, I fixed them now, I am working on how to edit the initial post.

Watch out now, some of us are experts. 

Offline ronaldomoon

« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2008, 01:59:49 am »
I just posted the scientific facts that have been proven, which says that all of the speculation is bullshit. The facts are very simple.

You posted facts concerning fluoride's effect on the pineal gland. This is good information. I do not argue with it, and I don't think you will find many people here who will.

Also - I will not argue with you on aspects of spirituality, the pineal gland being the third eye, etc.
I'm with you on all of that...

However, the fact that fluoride is bad doesn't mean that Jordan Maxwell's research is completely accurate. That is a completely illogical conclusion.

whobot

« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2008, 02:12:11 am »

Foods High in Melatonin
(picograms/gram)
Oats 1,796
Sweet corn 1,366
Rice 1,006
Ginger 583
Tomatoes 500
Banana 460
Barley 378

Remember guys. Read up before you post! Get all sides of it, and decide for yourself.

Solution: Fast on Oats and filter your water. Case closed.

Almost closed. Taking a good dose of iodine everyday will also clean your system of fluoride and aluminum.

About six months ago, I was at the same point as most on this forum. Now, I see this site as almost a hinderance to spiritual growth.

I think the same thing about this forum concerning spiritual growth. The forums job is to wake people up about who's really running things though, and it does a good job with that. Like you, I see a much brighter future then the one presented here, but I can't help but think that if the majority thought that way they would just return to there state of apathy which would only help the nwo.

Offline JonTheSavage

« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2008, 02:18:50 am »
You posted facts concerning fluoride's effect on the pineal gland. This is good information. I do not argue with it, and I don't think you will find many people here who will.

Also - I will not argue with you on aspects of spirituality, the pineal gland being the third eye, etc.
I'm with you on all of that...

However, the fact that fluoride is bad doesn't mean that Jordan Maxwell's research is completely accurate. That is a completely illogical conclusion.

All I am saying that the scientific facts reveal the reason that the NWO wants to suppress your levels of Melatonin. It is linked to "activeness" in the body, and mind. Fuel for a car per se. Sodium Fluoride is like having water in your fuel. Eventually the engine dries out, and you break down at 50k miles.

Some cars' engines run 103 octane racing fuel, some will run on chicken grease.
Mine runs on 93, and has a dose of 109 every now and then. :)

heh, hence is why "Jet Fuel" can not burn down (mental) towers.  ;D

Offline TessaC

« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2008, 02:40:14 am »

Interesting. It seems that fluoride kills this gland since it is mainly attracted to it.

That was a great find.  Thanks!

Offline ronaldomoon

« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2008, 02:47:02 am »
All I am saying that the scientific facts reveal the reason that the NWO wants to suppress your levels of Melatonin. It is linked to "activeness" in the body, and mind. Fuel for a car per se. Sodium Fluoride is like having water in your fuel. Eventually the engine dries out, and you break down at 50k miles.

Some cars' engines run 103 octane racing fuel, some will run on chicken grease.
Mine runs on 93, and has a dose of 109 every now and then. :)

heh, hence is why "Jet Fuel" can not burn down (mental) towers.  ;D

And that's fine, but...while it might be somewhat related...it is completely off-topic. It does not "end the speculation" about Jordan Maxwell or Astro-theology, which is what you imply when you say that because that is what this thread is about. There are plenty of posts concerning fluoride, "end the speculation" in those threads.

Offline Azariah

• the infowar continues...
« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2008, 02:47:40 am »

thanks for those links. this good information i will spread.

she better pack a lunch, cuz it's gonna take some time
-Sheen (9/11/09)

Offline ronaldomoon

« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2008, 02:53:26 am »
Strange...it almost feels like this thread is being willfully diverted...or maybe a better word would be "hi-jacked".

Also - I think relying on anything, this forum included, for all of your learning needs is a hindrance to spiritual growth - in my opinion.

Offline JonTheSavage

« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2008, 03:02:10 am »
Strange...it almost feels like this thread is being willfully diverted...or maybe a better word would be "hi-jacked".

Also - I think relying on anything, this forum included, for all of your learning needs is a hindrance to spiritual growth - in my opinion.

:\ I didn't even read the post. I just posted what facts I researched, which proves my point. That particular gland in the NWO's religion is referenced as the "3rd eye", or "all seeing eye", or whatever you want to call it. I just know what the facts tell me. People can speculate all they want on it. The NWO dumps sodium fluoride into your water to kill that gland.

Spiritual growth is a choice, and a journey we must make for ourselves individually. I chose, and always will choose, Jesus Christ.

Offline iks83

« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2008, 04:19:32 am »
1.)The Idea of the three stars in Orion’s belt aligning with Sirius and pointing to the rising sun on dec 25th being a physical impossibility.

Well I checked that one out since it seemed to be quite easy to verify... and Orion's belt is aligning with sirius and it does point at the spot where the sun will rise. And you dont need to install some program... there are online programs: http://www.sternklar.de/planetarium/aktuelle_Sternenhimmel.htm
German though but some might find their way through. Cant give any details since I cant access the site at work cause when Java is needed the browser crashes. -_- But there is a link in the menu where it opens the simulation in a new window and then you can set date, time, location.

Anyways I checked it out and in the night from 24th to 25th december the stars are aligning. Not at sunrise since you wont see the stars at sunrise but i guess it was around 3 am or so when the start aligned. The interesting part was that after they aligned, the zodiac of virgo started rising above the horizon and was later in horizontal position when the sun came up. Thats a hmmmm there.

2.)The idea that the sun rises in the southern cross on the solstice (or anytime) being another physical impossibility

Didnt check out that one but I will when I'm back home.

3.)The sun staying motionless for three days on dec 25th

Well not motionless... just stops wandering south which is a fact and can be read up on many sites... which can explain it better and in more detail. Just look for it if you arent scared.

4.)And why this is being told to the truth movement. IMO

Dunno... maybe because its interesting? And true?

oOn

« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2008, 07:49:42 am »
lol, im so done with reading this forum. Its tainted with Religious Retard Syndrome.

The American dream is done, and your empire failed. And all due to inaction and waiting for your amazing "god" to do something for you, you are failing, dont you see this. stop praying and go to action. PROTECT YOUR FLESH IT IS THE HOUSE OF "GOD" DUMBASS

lol religious people.

LUCIFER = ILLUMINATION, ok, and MICHEAL = REPRESSION, right? do you get it yet!!!!! your beloved Micheal is a symbol of the repression of enlightenment, or the coming of darkness, or the death of the "Son of God". why wont you people wake up to this, god is a dictator, he conditions you for ruling. DO YOU UNDERSTAND, GOD MAKES YOU A PIECE OF SHIT TO BE USED AND ABUSED OR KILLED WHEN HIS WORK IS NOT DONE. DEATH SQUAD!!!!!!!!!!!

stop worshiping death and start creating life.

Maybe you should read the bible again, and instead of believing everything it says like a brainwashed NWO products. holy crap, lol

RELIGIONS HINDER THE SPIRIT!

screw it you'll just quote new testament shit, and say this and that. YOU People will never allow freedom of religion in America, i felt sick every time i went to the states with the amount of god n jesus that gets shoved down your throat.  awww just like Micheal.

to clarify: by "God" i would like to say spirit but Christians have a different aspect of the spirit being different from its creator somehow rather than a piece of "God"

so ive wrote some things about leaving all you know and finding your "god" through other means but screw it! after 9 years studying the NWO and 18 or so years with occult, religion, myths. that includes practice and study, and guess what, no gods, no devils, no demons, no deities, no dragons, no elves, no faeries, no angels, no fat baby's with bows and arrows (Lucifer, lol), no colored light coming out of my hand, nothing. just people wanting to believe in anything to feel accepted and taken care of. its kinda sad really. you people seem so afraid to stand beside god, you would rather stay behind him scared of all that he has created. i feel i am a god in a minor way, think about it, every human NEEDS to know how life works , body and spirit. its our instinct, no animal has this. what do think "gods image" means? who's the god? the creator. so we are creators of life like god, right?. oh why am i still typing this. i gave up i thought. meh i guess one last stab in the dark wont hurt. lol no pun intended

a friend once said to me while camping, "waking up Americans is like trying to save a marshmallow in a fire."

later gators

Offline lord edward coke

• "Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God"
    • sedm
« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2008, 08:03:27 am »
if you can't debunk the information attack the message?
"Liberty has never come from government.  Liberty has always come from the subjects of government. The history of liberty is a history  of resistance. The history of liberty is a history of limitations of government power, not the increase of it." http://sedm.org/

Offline lord edward coke

• "Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God"
    • sedm
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2008, 08:05:04 am »

or maybe i dont
brilliantly  funny...........or
"Liberty has never come from government.  Liberty has always come from the subjects of government. The history of liberty is a history  of resistance. The history of liberty is a history of limitations of government power, not the increase of it." http://sedm.org/

Offline JonTheSavage

« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2008, 10:36:47 am »
lol, im so done with reading this forum. Its tainted with Religious Retard Syndrome.

Why not do something instead of jabbing about others not doing something? I have woken up a few hundred people this year, and they are preparing for the times.

My soul is prepared for whats coming. Hows yours?

Offline kermitthefrayer

• Art pics poetry and more by my wife
« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2008, 10:54:05 am »
Debunking Jordan Maxwell, The Movie Jordanus Maximus From http://nowheretorun.podomatic.com This is a film detailing the many mistakes and outright lies of Jordan Maxwell. After months of research and checking Jordan Maxwell’s “facts” I found him to be a very deceptive and manipulative teacher. In addition to debunking many of his claims this films looks at his motivations and associations and shows that his philosophy is exactly that of the So called New World Order although its very cleverly hidden. You will find his devotion to Theosophy includes naming Himself “Jordanus Maximus” I used to believe everything this man said. Not anymore. Does the sun die on the cross of the zodiac? Is the compass rose an acronym for “NEWS” Does Christ mean “oil”? Does anoint mean “sex”? Is God merely a volcano? Does the ark of the covenant represent the feminine ability to give life? Did King Solomon exist? Is the name Solomon derived from Sol OM On Does OM mean The Sun? Do we call turning on lights “on” because of Heliopolis? Does Solomons temple represent sex? Was Manna in the bible psychedelic mushrooms? Where is the mushroom painting? Does mushroom art in the 1200 speak for Christianity? Does Judaism come from Saturn Worship? Did the Egyptians say the sun was setting because of their god Set? Does Yahweh or YHWH mean the building up and releasing of dynamic energy? And is it associated with sex? Did Jordan Maxwell get His name from Blavatskys “Jordanus Maximus” and why is he lying about it? Jordan Maxwell calls for a new world order He says God communicates with us only through symbols He says the non-human/human hybrids are here and that they have a “divine right” to rule over us and that he is smart enough to accept it. He also says that these hybrids are going to reward him for understanding their symbols Some history about the Nephilim and the sons of god Jordan Maxwell describes his encounter with aliens Jordan Maxwell explains how he told these entities that he would do their will as long as the didn’t come to him in his room or “abduct him” And he explains how this deal was later confirmed and they would “channel” through him. He describes his uncle and family in the Vatican and the mob and says they are one in the same

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6255008477234403352&q=&hl=en

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1155202722043130535&hl=en

Give me a break the sheer fact that his favorites books is NWO FREEMASON favorite and that he refers to himself as Jordanius Maximus should be a dead give a to the fact that this guy is a molech worshiping daggonite bael servant bootlicker!
"Specialization is for insects."

- Time Enough For Love, by Robert Heinlein

Offline kermitthefrayer

« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2008, 11:05:30 am »
You might also want to watch this one if you haven't.  Zeitgeist: Age of Spirit Refuted.  It clearly shows how Zeitgeist was sourced from the same NWO FREEMASON authors that Jordan Maxwell loves to use like, Madam Blovoksy and Sitchin.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7572663630528394775

TO ORDER THIS FILM AND MAKE COPIES E-MAIL: stopnewworldorder@msn.com Even secular scholars have rejected the idea of Christianity borrowing from the ancient mysteries. The well-respected Sir Edward Evans-Pritchard writes in Theories of Primitive Religion that "The evidence for this theory… is negligible." “The first real parallel of a dying and rising god does not appear until A.D. 150, more than a hundred years after the origin of Christianity. So if there was any influence of one on the other, it was the influence of the historical event of the New Testament [resurrection] on mythology, not the reverse. The only known account of a god surviving death that predates Christianity is the Egyptian cult god Osiris. In this myth, Osiris is cut into fourteen pieces, scattered around Egypt, then reassembled and brought back to life by the goddess Isis. However, Osiris does not actually come back to physical life but becomes a member of a shadowy underworld...This is far different than Jesus’ resurrection account where he was the gloriously risen Prince of life who was seen by others on earth before his ascension into heaven." --Dr. Norman Geisler "Not one clear case of any alleged resurrection teaching appears in any pagan text before the late second century A.D., almost one hundred years after the New Testament was written." --Dr. Gary Habermas This film refutes the following claims made in the film Zeitgeist: -Christianity was borrowed from pagan myths? -The Bible was plagiarized? -Jesus wasn't a historical figure? -Christianity was created for social control? -The Bible is based on astrology?

Offline kermitthefrayer

« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2008, 11:06:45 am »
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6761332008554007712&q=&hl=en

Michael Tsarion is wrong on so many levels. This episode exposes some of the big lies Tsarion promotes, as well as some as the smaller fibs. A two hour episode, which is part of a series Called Debunking Michael Tsarion, and it exposes him as at best, totally incompetent as a researcher and at worst an agent for the Illuminati.

Show Notes:

Jordan Maxwell’s friends list, (a cointelpro extravaganza)
jordanmaxwell.com/gallery.html

Archeological evidence of the bible
probe.org/content/view/31/77/
telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2007/07/11/ntablet111.xml
Biblical text integrity
khouse.org/6640/BP084/
home.earthlink.net/~ronrhodes/Manuscript.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Septuagint

Did Akhenaten Influence Jewish Monotheism?
tektonics.org/copycat/akhenaten.html

Duke of Brunswick and Sydney West misquotes
book-of-thoth.com/article1709.html

link to a previous Debunking of Zeitgeist
abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread290269/pg1
sacred-texts.com

were the Essenes the early Christians?
tektonics.org/af/essene.html

Other References used
educate-yourself.org/lte/zeigheistandacharya01aug07.shtml
tektonics.org/books/thieringrvw01.html
khouse.org/articles/2005/572/ kabbalah Talmud
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerald_Massey#_note-1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sacred_prostitution
khouse.org/articles/2003/479/
signs-of-the-times.org/signs/forum/viewtopic.php?id=764&p=2
rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/archive.cgi?read=91749 his bio

Offline Saturn

« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2008, 11:14:16 am »

The American dream is done, and your empire failed. And all due to inaction and waiting for your amazing "god" to do something for you, you are failing, dont you see this. stop praying and go to action. PROTECT YOUR FLESH IT IS THE HOUSE OF "GOD" DUMBASS

lol religious people.

LUCIFER = ILLUMINATION, ok, and MICHEAL = REPRESSION, right? do you get it yet!!!!! your beloved Micheal is a symbol of the repression of enlightenment, or the coming of darkness, or the death of the "Son of God". why wont you people wake up to this, god is a dictator, he conditions you for ruling. DO YOU UNDERSTAND, GOD MAKES YOU A PIECE OF SHIT TO BE USED AND ABUSED OR KILLED WHEN HIS WORK IS NOT DONE. DEATH SQUAD!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe you should read the bible again, and instead of believing everything it says like a brainwashed NWO products. holy crap, lol

screw it you'll just quote new testament shit, and say this and that. YOU People will never allow freedom of religion in America, i felt sick every time i went to the states with the amount of god n jesus that gets shoved down your throat.  awww just like Micheal.

to clarify: by "God" i would like to say spirit but Christians have a different aspect of the spirit being different from its creator somehow rather than a piece of "God"

so ive wrote some things about leaving all you know and finding your "god" through other means but screw it! after 9 years studying the NWO and 18 or so years with occult, religion, myths. that includes practice and study, and guess what, no gods, no devils, no demons, no deities, no dragons, no elves, no faeries, no angels, no fat baby's with bows and arrows (Lucifer, lol), no colored light coming out of my hand, nothing. just people wanting to believe in anything to feel accepted and taken care of. its kinda sad really. you people seem so afraid to stand beside god, you would rather stay behind him scared of all that he has created. i feel i am a god in a minor way, think about it, every human NEEDS to know how life works , body and spirit. its our instinct, no animal has this. what do think "gods image" means? who's the god? the creator. so we are creators of life like god, right?. oh why am i still typing this. i gave up i thought. meh i guess one last stab in the dark wont hurt. lol no pun intended

a friend once said to me while camping, "waking up Americans is like trying to save a marshmallow in a fire."

later gators

lol well said man.

Offline kermitthefrayer

« Reply #36 on: July 02, 2008, 11:22:15 am »
Why not do something instead of jabbing about others not doing something? I have woken up a few hundred people this year, and they are preparing for the times.

My soul is prepared for whats coming. Hows yours?

Don't feel alone there are some here still that aren't riding the Zeitgeist disinfo hype wave.

sweet*sugar

« Reply #37 on: July 02, 2008, 11:22:55 am »

lol religious people.

later gators

Yea...i feel that too in here...but i just ignore them...lol  ;D

Offline ghardy

« Reply #38 on: July 02, 2008, 11:36:34 am »
check out a movie called "esoteric agenda".

it covers a lot of this stuff, and is pretty interesting.

Offline akston

• StatismWatch
« Reply #39 on: July 02, 2008, 11:38:22 am »
Sorry for bumping this... but had to throw in at least my two thousand cents (accounting for inflation).

'Astro-theology', the mythology of the stars and the Greek pagans, world religions, alchemy, the symbolism of the tarot, and all the rest of it are, from what I've been able to determine, simply the exoteric facade of a psychological, symbolic language that Carl Jung busted wide open years ago when he worked on the means by which to crack the code of the archetypes. It's not really worth going over and over it and fretting about mystic, satanic, astrological influences and all that bunk unless, as Mr. Ronaldomoon stated a few posts down, you've done your homework. Otherwise you're lost, a stranger in a strange land. The esoteric teaching, that which I *think* little cabals and mystics and and those peddling Illuminism and the conversion of the dross to gold via the intermediary of the philosopher's stone down through history, is just that man must master himself. Even the gnostic teachings, which I should really get a book on when I have more time to waste (any recommendations?) seems to be a poetic reference to the two sides of man's nature - the concious, active ego and the drives of the unconscious which lurk 'below', seeming eudamonic agents when they rise to influence behavoir.

Jung's works are voluminous and themselves abstruse at times, but I think the point has been taken...  which is why the new priesthood is comprised of scientists, neurologists, psychiatrists, geneticists, media analysts and the like. The rush is still on for the philosopher's stone, but it has itself been transmuted. The question is, how will it be used? Are these areas of inquiry best left alone? Man has already achieved godhood, and is messing with his own genetic code. And we're still fumbling around in mediaeval darkness on this thread. The history of the occult is sometimes useful for waking people up to the machinations of the elite - Thule Society, Theosophy, and the rest of it. But it can become a labyrinth, a distraction, when the real action is political and scientific.

Shouldn't we direct most of our energies in that direction? We're falling behind.
stat·ism /ˈsteɪtɪzəm/
1. the principle or policy of concentrating extensive economic, political, and related controls in the state at the cost of individual liberty.

statismwatch.ca - a media compilation and forum exposing statism and its roots from a Canadian perspective