>:(Here in Minnesota i mean Mexisota...

Author Topic: >:(Here in Minnesota i mean Mexisota...  (Read 1123 times)

Offline zee

>:(Here in Minnesota i mean Mexisota...
« on: September 05, 2007, 01:11:36 pm »
 >:(About a year ago these Mexicans show up at my door about 8:pm and ask my wife if our minivan was for sell, odd being that we had no advertising for it, nor had we planned too. But being that it needed some mechanical work i said ok to sell. I'm pretty sure what they wanted the van for. Now yesterday wile at work i had to help the Mexican gather all his materials on his receipt because he could neither read no speak English. I felt like a slave. As this NAU moves forward this is going to be the norm. Better learn how to speak Mexican i guess! (sigh)

Offline jcakamindless

• Obey the Fist!
Re: >:(Here in Minnesota i mean Mexisota...
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2007, 01:14:11 pm »
>:(About a year ago these Mexicans show up at my door about 8:pm and ask my wife if our minivan was for sell, odd being that we had no advertising for it, nor had we planned too. But being that it needed some mechanical work i said ok to sell. I'm pretty sure what they wanted the van for. Now yesterday wile at work i had to help the Mexican gather all his materials on his receipt because he could neither read no speak English. I felt like a slave. As this NAU moves forward this is going to be the norm. Better learn how to speak Mexican i guess! (sigh)

as much as i disagree with the illegal immigration problem in this country... it's kinda of childish to say i better speak "Mexican"...

it's spanish, not mexican...

Offline TimeLady

Re: >:(Here in Minnesota i mean Mexisota...
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2007, 06:18:37 am »
No one forced you to sell it to him.
Hanlon's razor: Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.