Where does Isreal fit into Bible prophecy?

Author Topic: Where does Isreal fit into Bible prophecy?  (Read 3125 times)

Offline realitycheck101

Where does Isreal fit into Bible prophecy?
« on: June 30, 2008, 01:58:09 pm »
If you talk to these Mega church and brain dead "christians" they will tell you that Isreals "rebirth" is prophesied in the bible but for those of us who CAN & DO read our bible and believe it when it says BEWARE OF JEWISH FABLES, and where GOD says he will take care of THOSE WHO CALL THEMSELVES JEWS BUT ARE NOT!  We are not so easily fooled by the FAKE Isreal in the middle east.

It does biggle my mind when i hear these brain dead christain DEFEND Isreal who not just REJECT Jesus Christ as the Messiah but actually call him
a B*ST*RD a Liar and those are the good things their Talmud says about him.

However, they have a BLOOD FRENZY for Mulsims who call him a prophet.  INSANITY!!!

Now I know he was and IS MUCH MORE than a prophet but I have a lot more respect for someone calling him a prophet than a B*ST*RD, Liar etc.

Anyway,
I do believe this "Isreal" does have a large place in bible Prophecy however it is FAR different than these DECEIVED "christains".

I have been trying to figure which place they actual have because they do have qualities of several areas.

1. The WHORE.. It is my understanding that in SECRET they have their children repeat a prayer about them sitting on 7 hills, which the bible describes the WHORE of BABYLON sitting on. I guess they do it in secret because so many have been using this to describe the Catholic church who also sits on 7 hills/mountains.

Babylon is described of having the blood of the saints and all of the prophets and we know that the bible says that the Jews/pharasees have the blood of the saints, prophets on their hands.  THe bible even called them the HARLOT.

2 The little Horn/Beast.  If you read about the little horn and the beast, they also fit this discription as well.

Remember, the little horn is diverse than all of the others and destroys VICIOUSLY and all we have to do is look at how VICIOUS Isreal is and how they will LIE, KILL and DESTROY ANYONE who steps in their way.

The Beast.. The bible says the Beast has a deadly wound which is healed and the people worship the beast and marvel after him saying, "WHO IS ABLE TO MAKE WAR WITH HIM".

Well if you look at Isreal, they lost their country BY GOD, they became hated pretty much all over the world, heck even Babylon which was evil and pagan found them TOO EVIL for them and kicked them out!

They KILLED their way into Russia and pretty much everywhere they went (the Pharasees and scribes that is, not all jews).

However, if you look at them now, they have now KILLED their way back to the land and have FOOLED the world into believing that "THEY HAVE A RIGHT TO THE LAND and are the CHOSEN PEOPLE".

Could THIS be the DEADLY WOUND, WHICH IS NOW HEALED and the WORLD MARVELS?  Also, they claim to have GOD on their side, so if you fool the world into believing that GOD is behind you, wouldn't it make sense that the people would also say, WHO IS ABLE TO MAKE WAR WITH YOU?

The bible also talks about how the Beast gains it way into power through FLATTERIES and is a SMALL group.

Now I totally believe that the Catholic church is somewhere in the end time deception, as is the NWO and the United States, what I am doing is trying to figure out which part each plays.

But I am SURE Isreal IS one of the 4 in hwhich the bible describes.

1. The Dragon
2. Beast ONE
3. Beast two
4. Babylon the WHORE

The bible sescribes how each one is thrown into the lake of fire, bablon is burned with fire and that the dragon is chained for 1000 years, so it is clear that they are FOUR SEPERATE beings.  Although babylon is described as THAT GREAT CITY.

What do you all think?

Offline jereome

Re: Where does Isreal fit into Bible prophecy?
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2008, 04:01:18 pm »
I personally think you have some serious issues and need to study scripture more instead of just taking a part and using it to justify your racism.

Guess what you cant read a single verse in the old testament to realise that God isnt done with the Jews yet, and yes that means he has brought them into the land and will deliver the land to the Jewish people.

During that time of course God will bring them through some terrible times to turn their heart from the evil thats its currently on towards him and unfortunately that will be a process of close to 2/3rd of the Jewish people dying off.

Dont get me wrong though I higly disagree with the perversion that we see in today's churches where people act like we should kill every Muslim in the middle east in order to protect Israel, because last time I checked its God's place to protect Israel and he certainly doesnt need the Church's or United States in order to do it.

i.e. Ezekial 38 & 39 outlines what will happen when Russia, Iran and a Muslim coalition come together to attack Israel in the last days.

Offline scary

• Renegade
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2008, 05:17:52 pm »
I personally think you have some serious issues and need to study scripture more instead of just taking a part and using it to justify your racism.

Guess what you cant read a single verse in the old testament to realise that God isnt done with the Jews yet, and yes that means he has brought them into the land and will deliver the land to the Jewish people.

During that time of course God will bring them through some terrible times to turn their heart from the evil thats its currently on towards him and unfortunately that will be a process of close to 2/3rd of the Jewish people dying off.

Dont get me wrong though I higly disagree with the perversion that we see in today's churches where people act like we should kill every Muslim in the middle east in order to protect Israel, because last time I checked its God's place to protect Israel and he certainly doesnt need the Church's or United States in order to do it.

i.e. Ezekial 38 & 39 outlines what will happen when Russia, Iran and a Muslim coalition come together to attack Israel in the last days.

The question is whether god sanctioned ZIONISM, and if he didn't then, arent the israeli's there without god's will, and if so, do they get what comes to them?

and by the way questioning things or the state of israel not the Jewish race on this forum doesn't make a person ANTI-semitic alright? So take your Anti-Semite comments and keep them to be used only when totally neccessary, this situation did not require it.
"I have sworn upon the altar of God Eternal, hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man".  -Thomas Jefferson

www.wearechangemissouri.com

Offline Kilika

• Thank you Jesus!
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2008, 05:36:36 pm »
Racism? What? Relax and take a valium dude! Man, people can't even ask a question or even mention a Jew and some clown starts screaming "RACIST!" You work for the ADL slick?

They guy is just trying to ask an honest question. And any person that actually makes an attempt to figure out who might these various players are must consider the state of Israel and how it's SECULAR government plays a role, and they DO play a role.

"say they are jews and are not" I feel refers to two different groups. One is those who claim to be Christian(jew which is inwardly), and those that claim to be jewish but are really secular that are running the government of Israel, but don't even adhere to the jewish laws.

Its the exact same situation with the United States and how people claim the US is a Christian nation, when in fact the government is about as secular and evil as it can get. People here in the US claim to be American, but at heart, they couldn't give a rat's ass about our nation, and have no problem joining the world community. They have fully bought the NWO/satanic lie.

The key I think is in you always have two sides. Good/Bad. Light/Dark. flesh/spirit. law/grace, fake jews/real jews, fake christian/real christian. If you "plug in" the info and look at it as both physical and spiritual, it tends to become more clear what's being said.

Thus I believe there is many that are focusing on the physical world, which will bring to pass actual physical events mentioned in Revelation, but that is not what Jesus said to focus on. Those that "have an ear to hear" focus on the spiritual, and avoid being physically involved in the affairs of this world, because they know that the real battle is spiritual, even though there will be real, actual events take place, such as the Abomination of Desolation.

Where does the state of Israel fit in? They sure make a good case for more than one role! Whatever role, you can be sure whatever it is, it will not conform to even judaic law. Even before Jesus showed up, the nation of Israel had turned it's back on God countless times. Certain people within Israel's government, just like here, are pure evil and do not get their directions from the God of Abraham. They clearly are obeying the orders of the ruler of this world, the devil himself.

Israel, along with every other nation on the planet will ultimately bow to the Deceiver when he actually shows up. I do think he will offer his sales pitch of lies from Israel, and I wouldn't at all be surprised if he does it right from the Temple Mount.
"For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows."
1 Timothy 6:10 (KJB)

Offline realitycheck101

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2008, 07:38:34 pm »
I am not at all surprised to see another BRAIN DEAD pew sitter scream the 'RACE CARD" for Isreal.. They have been SOOO brain washed by their "preachers who have bowed down to Isreal a LONG TIME AGO and preach Jewish fables..

Jereome is just another example of WHY the church in America is DEAD!  He does not read the bible he just parrots what he has been told buy these fake preachers who also do NOT know the bible.

leftyleo is absolutely correct when he says

"say they are jews and are not" I feel refers to two different groups. One is those who claim to be Christian(jew which is inwardly), and those that claim to be jewish but are really secular that are running the government of Israel, but don't even adhere to the jewish laws".

The bible makes it VERY clear that Isreal has NOTHING to do with a particular race of people.  Even Jesus said that GOD could make a rock the seed of Abraham.  BTW Abraham was NOT jewish and GOD said he would be the father of MANY NATIONS!

The Isreal the bible speaks of regarding being GODS people are made up of EVERY tribe, nation and tongue and has NOTHING to do with the jewish race..Now are there jews that are part of Isreal, well those who believe in and follow Jesus Christ are but those that do NOT, are NOT no matter what any of you blinded pew sitters think.

As for your Ezekial 38 & 39 scriptures, I would suggest you get OUT of those churches which have caused you to STAY BLIND because GOD has turned his face from you and them, other wise he would have sent the holy spirit to give you WISDOM and UNDERSTANDING of what these scriptures REALLY say and are talking about.

it is talking about GODS ENTIRE people Isreal, NOT "jews".  Jacobs name was changed to Isreal and he also had 12 sons, hence the 12 tribes of Isreal.

But I will explain a little to you as to what the scriptures are REALLY saying although I have no dubt you will not understand because GOD has not unblinded you or given you wisdom. So really this will probablly help those who are not blinded but may still be a little confused.

Look at verse 14.. Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say unto Gog, Thus saith the Lord GOD; In that day when my people of Israel dwelleth safely, shalt thou not know it?

Who is the SON OFMAN?  That would be Jesus..You now, the Son of GOD whom these people reject and HATE!  But this is a BIG CLUE as to the time in which this is happening..

But here is the bottom line.  This takes place AFTER Jesus has return and NEW Jerusalem has COME DOWN FROM HEAVEN as stated in

Rev 21

1      And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2     And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3     And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

This right here proves that it is NOT that blood torn and soaked country over there.

What is being described in thse chapters is what will be happening just before GOD finally DESTROYS evil, the devil and all those who gather to over take NEW Jerusalem after the 1000.

hey Jereome..So what are people called who hate Christains or Muslims?  Seeing that the state of Isreal HATES both and outlaws christainity, the bible and Jesus, aren't THEY racists andti-christs?    Or is it just Isreal who gets to play victim and cry foul when anyone questions them?

I bet you do not even know how HATED you are in Isreal do you..Sure they pretend to like you and your gang but behind your backs they SPIT ON YOU and just want your money.  Go read their Talmud or their own documents about what they REALLY think of al of you who defend and worship them..

Offline genraidar

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2008, 08:39:40 pm »
As a side note, the "Jews" of today are not the "Jews" of the Bible. I am not an adherent of British Israelism but there is proof that virtually every Jew (by race) today is not a descendant of the "Jews" of the Bible. Look up the Askhenazi and Khazar converts to Judaism 1500-ish years ago.

Offline STEELYMAN

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2008, 08:47:46 pm »
Well I'm not religious but I have to say that the State of Israel is a terrorist state that is for sure. I don't view people as Jews or Blacks or Asians or Whites, but as Individuals with individual rights. "RACE" is just one more card the collectivists use to divide us.

GentlemanVillain

« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2008, 09:54:50 pm »
Man, people can't even ask a question or even mention a Jew and some clown starts screaming "RACIST!"

Exactly!

Look at the group that cannot be criticized, because that will be the group that is in power

A lot of people say the NWO is run by Teutonic Knights, or the Catholic Church, Nazis, Corporatists, Devil Cultists etc...But all of those groups can be freely criticized. There is only one group that cannot be criticized.

It's pretty obvious what group cannot be criticized...therefore...it is easy to figure out what group constitutes the enemy.

Offline realitycheck101

« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2008, 10:11:04 pm »
As a side note, the "Jews" of today are not the "Jews" of the Bible. I am not an adherent of British Israelism but there is proof that virtually every Jew (by race) today is not a descendant of the "Jews" of the Bible. Look up the Askhenazi and Khazar converts to Judaism 1500-ish years ago.

This is very true.. But what is even more amazing is that most of Isreal ither have NO belief or believe in Kabala.. There is only small sects of orthadox and an even smaller group of Jesus believeing Jews.  The only group that is treated badly and given very little to NO rights are the Jesus believers.  The orthadox talmudic jews toture them and the government allows it.

The Kabalists/Zionist/Luciferian Jews have only STOLEN the name of Jews and Isreal to fool Christains and the rest of the world into helping them STEAL that land for the devil himself.

again, I am not sure what seat of the 4 mentioned seats above they take but i am SURE theyhave one of them.

My gut feeling is this

Beast one/little horn = Israel
Beast Two/ False prophet= the New age Messiah
Babylon= Rome
The dragon= devil, which the bible already gave us.

I think Israel may actually take down the NWO/United nations cabal with the help of the US..

I think Israel and the Us is with the NWO as they all help set up the WORLD government and enslavement grid, but I think once they all get their world was going and set the world in chaos, Israel and the US will turn on the rest of the group.

I think this is where Daiels visons come i regarding the Kings of the North, South etc...
I will save that for another topic or day..

I would love to hear from others who have good bible knowledge (NO blinded pew sitter please).