Extremely Horrific Pics of War.

Author Topic: Extremely Horrific Pics of War.  (Read 29456 times)

Offline Sub-X

• FEAR: False Evidence Appearing Real...
« on: June 21, 2008, 06:51:18 pm »
http://mindprod.com/politics/iraqwarpix.html

WARNING:

Please,please,please,if you are easily upset,do not click on this link,from the very top of the page there are very distrubing pictures.I have a pretty good head/stomach when it comes to things like this but I myself was slightly disturbed and upset.So be warned.
“If you strike at,imprison,or kill us,out of our prisons or graves we will still evoke a spirit that will thwart you,and perhaps,raise a force that will destroy you! We defy you! Do your worst!”-James Connolly 1909

DARK HALF-END GAME

Offline GoingEtheric

• Seed the world with the truth
    • HollywoodInsiders.net
Re: Extremely Horrific Pics of War.
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2008, 07:00:44 pm »
yeah, I shouldn't have clicked.
God is gonna come down on us so hard. OMG

Offline Sub-X

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2008, 07:07:11 pm »

Yeah man,hence large red fonts and stuff,but I know how you feel man,not pleasant at all.
“If you strike at,imprison,or kill us,out of our prisons or graves we will still evoke a spirit that will thwart you,and perhaps,raise a force that will destroy you! We defy you! Do your worst!”-James Connolly 1909

DARK HALF-END GAME

Offline doublethink

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2008, 07:44:34 pm »
thanks for the warning, i dont need to see that.
i am not religious but i do hope there is a god to punish all these sickos that run our world by sending them to hell
Dependence begets subservience and venality, suffocates the germ of virtue, and prepares fit tools for the designs of ambition.

Thomas Jefferson - 1787

Online pac522

• Peace sells, but who's buying?
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2008, 08:19:44 pm »
There is a lot of good info on that site if you can just avoid the pictures. Like all the documentation of torture in the mainstream media.

http://mindprod.com/politics/iraqtortures.html#TORTURES3
This country did not achieve greatness with the mindset of "safety first" but rather "live free or die".

Truth is the currency of love. R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution!

We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.  ~EvadingGrid

The answer to 1984 is 1776.

Offline MooseHunter

• Huntin'em down..
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2008, 03:06:37 pm »
Horrible images. But at least the website is there to convince people that all these unnecessary deaths are wrong. Just to think that there are people who enjoy watching and doing these horrible things is horrible in itself. Guys like these roaming the streets near you is something you don't want to face, but is nevertheless on the horizon. Any excuse, an earthquake, a flood, a tornado or false flag attack happens in your area, boom! Fema is locking and loading! Guys with machine guns will come to double the trouble! God help us.
Your contributions are welcome: http://striver.info/index.php/Main_Page

Offline Sub-X

« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2008, 03:11:07 pm »
Yeah as Pac said there is great info on the site,although the images are terrible but the reality of the matter is we are very lucky that we have the choice to close the page and move on if the images get to much for us,but these people witness these atrocities everyday.

DARK HALF-END GAME

Offline hyperqube

« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2008, 03:22:13 pm »
is it possible for white phosphorus to burn the skin yet leave the hair intact?????

http://mindprod.com/image/restricted/iraqskeleton.jpg

sweet*sugar

« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2008, 05:03:32 pm »
I was expecting something more horrific i guess, because for some reason the pics didnt affect me much, surprising....anyways this is something ridiculous i found on wikipedia, about wp

However, no recorded casualties from the effects of WP smoke alone have occurred in combat operations and to date there are no confirmed deaths resulting from exposure to phosphorus smoke.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_phosphorus_(weapon)

So i guess the person in a pic, isnt considered as a casualty.

Offline scary

• Renegade
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2008, 02:25:31 pm »
Great huh, Honestly, all the Mental Retarded folks on Youtube GOING IHHH SSHUPPORT THIS PRESERDENT, I just wish they saw this. Dear lord, have mercy on us, the folks who didn't support it.
"I have sworn upon the altar of God Eternal, hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man".  -Thomas Jefferson

www.wearechangemissouri.com

Offline scary

• Renegade
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2008, 02:34:48 pm »
It's just so messed up, just so messed up, sorry for the double post. The Synagogues of Satan, The Rothschilds, Rich Men RICH MEN.....

Get ready for more...

I just wanted to point you to this, I posted earlier...

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=46479.0
"I have sworn upon the altar of God Eternal, hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man".  -Thomas Jefferson

www.wearechangemissouri.com

Offline Freeski

« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2008, 02:54:14 pm »
This is the type of truth that needs to be in every daily paper and on every newscast. Until the people realize what war really is, it will go on because it is just not personal enough. If these types of pics were published, daily, in all MSM, the war simply couldn't go on because of the public outcry.

Never sanitize the truth. Deal with it.
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline birgit

• A red pill a day- keeps NWO at bay
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2008, 03:22:15 pm »
If He does not do it soon , He will have to apologize for destroying Sodom and Gomorrah.
I wish I could look, I would send those images to newspapers and people in my contact list who are still pro bush!!!!
TRUTH  is  INCONTROVERTIBLE

Malice   may  attack it
Ignorance  may  deride it
     But in the  end...
             HERE  IT IS ! 
                      ~ unknown

Offline MikiQuick123

« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2008, 03:44:49 pm »
The world has become accustomed to carnage.
Every now and then the MSM shows uncensored video from the war zones and it still hasn't had the "intended" impact. We would think that it would shock people into the proper course of action which would be stopping the wars of aggression we have started. It has never worked. We have plenty of photos of prior wars.
Instead it has had a different effect. It has strengthened the hand of the
aggressors when they portray the victims as either perpetrators or collateral damage or victims of the opposition. I don't see how any amount of carnage shown will ever speak as plainly as a soldier returning with half his body missing or in a flag draped box.
This war is illegal. Any death resulting from this war is murder.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"-Edmund Burke

Offline Freeski

« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2008, 03:50:58 pm »
The world has become accustomed to carnage.
Every now and then the MSM shows uncensored video from the war zones and it still hasn't had the "intended" impact. We would think that it would shock people into the proper course of action which would be stopping the wars of aggression we have started. It has never worked. We have plenty of photos of prior wars.
Instead it has had a different effect. It has strengthened the hand of the
aggressors when they portray the victims as either perpetrators or collateral damage or victims of the opposition. I don't see how any amount of carnage shown will ever speak as plainly as a soldier returning with half his body missing or in a flag draped box.
This war is illegal. Any death resulting from this war is murder.

My position is that yes, the gore is available, but the vast majority of the people will avoid it if at all possible. On the other hand, it you had half-page photos of mutilated babies every single day - above the fold so you couldn't miss it - and so long as the war continues, the people would be forced to end it through their overlords. They just wouldn't be able to stomach it anymore. Sad to say, the gorier the better, if you want to hammer home the absolute truth.

Of course that would mean the MSM would have to be honest and independent and against tyranny and atrocities but hey, I can dream.
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline MikiQuick123

« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2008, 04:10:55 pm »
Of course that would mean the MSM would have to be honest and independent and against tyranny and atrocities but hey, I can dream.

Hence the problem. They never will. The blood and gore seems to heighten the hysteria on the part of the aggressors. When enough money and flesh is squandered on this and people far removed from the violence begin to feel the pain, only then will the greater number become active in the demand to stop the war. That is what motivated movements in the past and now the threat of more going as well as women this time might be the catalyst for citizens to say "enough".
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"-Edmund Burke

Offline Freeski

« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2008, 05:39:17 pm »
Hence the problem. They never will. The blood and gore seems to heighten the hysteria on the part of the aggressors. When enough money and flesh is squandered on this and people far removed from the violence begin to feel the pain, only then will the greater number become active in the demand to stop the war. That is what motivated movements in the past and now the threat of more going as well as women this time might be the catalyst for citizens to say "enough".

Well, I for one - and I'm sure many here - have already personally boycotted the MSM, so when you say "they never will", you're right... unless we do experience a mass awakening. True, no mass awakening has EVER happened on this earth BUT everything is different this time, because of the Internet. Heck, I have a few not-too-otherwise-bright friends who fully believe that 9/11 was an inside job, yet couldn't point to Iraq on a map. Goes to show that even our side (the truth) can "manipulate" sheeple into believing anything. If they must be brainwashed, then brainwash them with the good stuff.

Offline PaladinRoden

• No Freedom No Peace!
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2008, 04:51:15 am »
GOD FORGIVE US!

That is by far the most horrible pictures I have ever seen in my life...I know the Red Text, but OMG I won't sleep for days. Please forgive us...please forgive us....please forgive us....God Help those poor souls.

Why can't we live in PEACE for Christ sake. JESUS!
"It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds."
- Samuel Adams "Sons of Liberty"

Offline Biggs

« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2008, 10:36:52 am »
yep quite awful to look at, it is amazing and horrific what happenes to a human body when hit with shrapnel, bullets, blasts and heat/fire

staggeringly awful
STOP THE KILLING NOW
END THE CRIMINAL SIEGE OF GAZA - FREE PALESTINE!!!!!!!

Offline Freeski

« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2008, 06:52:36 pm »
Live in Peace, by The Firm (Jimi Page and Paul Rogers). You'll especially love it if you're a fan of the guitar because there's a smoking solo at the end. The song, musically and lyrically, is phenomenal. Sorry about the fuzz in the sound but it's the best version I've yet to find. This is an amazing song. Listen to it for the love of God!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAIS9b2a5I4

Offline lord edward coke

• "Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God"
    • sedm
« Reply #20 on: December 26, 2008, 04:28:22 pm »
 :'(
"Liberty has never come from government.  Liberty has always come from the subjects of government. The history of liberty is a history  of resistance. The history of liberty is a history of limitations of government power, not the increase of it." http://sedm.org/

Offline lord edward coke

• sedm
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2010, 01:56:30 pm »
:'(
Suicide claims more US military lives than Afghan war
By James Cogan
6 January 2010
American military personnel are continuing to take their own lives in unprecedented numbers, as the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq wars drag on. By late November, at least 334 members of the armed forces had committed suicide in 2009, more than the 319 who were killed in Afghanistan or the 150 who died in Iraq. While a final figure is not available, the toll of military suicides last year was the worst since records began to be kept in 1980.

The Army, National Guard and Army Reserve lost at least 211 personnel to suicide. More than half of those who took their lives had served in either Iraq or Afghanistan. The Army suicide rate of 20.2 per 100,000 personnel is higher than that registered among males aged 19 to 29, the gender age bracket with the highest rate among the general population. Before 2001, the Army rarely suffered 10 suicides per 100,000 soldiers.

The Navy lost at least 47 active duty personnel in 2009, the Air Force 34 and the Marine Corp, which has been flung into some of the bloodiest fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan, 42. The Marine suicide rate has soared since 2001 from 12 to at least 19.5 per 100,000.

For every death, at least five members of the armed forces were hospitalised for attempting to take their life. According to the Navy Times, 2 percent of Army; 2.3 percent of Marines and 3 percent of Navy respondents to the military’s own survey of 28,536 members from all branches reported they had attempted suicide at some point. The “Defense Survey of Health-Related Behaviors” also found “dangerous levels” of alcohol abuse and the illicit use of drugs such as pain killers by 12 percent of personnel.

The trigger for a suicide attempt varied from case to case: relationship breakdowns, financial problems, substance abuse, tensions with other members of their unit, a traumatic event. What is clear, however, is that military service has seriously impacted on the physical and mental health of the victims.

The suicide figures for serving personnel are only one indication. The most alarming statistics are those on mental illness related to the hundreds of thousands of veterans of the two wars who have left the military and sought to reintegrate into civilian life.

While there is no exact figure, studies estimate that as many as 20 to 30 percent of veterans suffer some degree of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), hindering their ability to hold down jobs, maintain relationships, overcome substance abuse and, in some cases, maintain their will to live. The worsening economic conditions facing working people in the US are aggravating the difficulties.

A survey last year found that at least 15 percent of former soldiers in the 20 to 24 age bracket were unemployed. An article by the Florida Today site on January 3 reported that 450 of the 800 homeless in Brevard County were Iraq or Afghanistan veterans. Shelters in California are reporting twice as many requests for assistance from new veterans compared with 2007. At the current rate, they will eventually outnumber the more than 100,000 homeless Vietnam vets.

A study of veterans with PTSD published last August by the Journal of Traumatic Stress found that 47 percent had had suicidal thoughts before seeking treatment and 3 percent had attempted to kill themselves. The US Department of Veteran Affairs (VA) has been compelled to substantially upgrade its services. Since its 24-hour, seven-days a week suicide hotline was belatedly established in July 2007, it has counselled over 185,000 veterans or their families and claims to have prevented at least 5,000 suicides. It now has 400 counselors dedicated to suicide prevention though even the Pentagon admits far more are needed.

People who served in either Iraq or Afghanistan make up a growing proportion of the 6,400 veterans that VA estimates take their own lives each year. A 2007 CBS study put the rate among male veterans aged 20 to 24 at four times the national average—more than 40 per 100,000 per year.

The suicide estimates do not include the hundreds of young veterans who die each year in auto accidents, many of which are linked with excessive speed or driving under the influence and kill or injure others as well. In 2008, veterans who served in Iraq or Afghanistan were 75 percent more likely to die in an auto accident than non-veterans and 148 percent more likely to die in a motorcycle crash. Suicide statistics also do not count deaths that are classified as accidental drug-related overdoses.

American society will continue to pay for the harm caused by the Iraq and Afghan wars for decades to come. There is a growing medical consensus that a significant factor in PTSD is actual physical damage to the brain. Developments in vehicle and body armour, combined with advances in medical treatment, have enabled thousands of soldiers to survive bomb blasts that might have taken their lives in earlier conflicts. They survive with trauma to their brain however.

The Defense Centers of Excellence for Psychological Health and Traumatic Brain Injury estimated in early 2009 that between 45,000 to 90,000 veterans of the two wars had been left with “severe and lasting symptoms” of brain injury. Overall, the Defense Department estimates that as many as 20 percent of veterans had suffered some degree of brain injury due to bomb blasts while in Iraq or Afghanistan—a staggering 360,000 men and women.

http://wsws.org/articles/2010/jan2010/suic-j06.shtml

January 12, 2010 — Here is a shocking statistic that you won't hear in most western news media: over the past nine years, more US military personnel have taken their own lives than have died in action in either the wars in Iraq or Afghanistan. These are official figures from the US Department of Defence, yet somehow they have not been deemed newsworthy to report. Last year alone, more than 330 serving members of the US armed forces committed suicide—more than the 320 killed in Afghanistan and the 150 who fell in Iraq (see wsws.org).

Since 2001, when Washington launched its so-called war on terror, there has been a dramatic year-on-year increase in US military suicides, particularly in the army, which has borne the brunt of fighting abroad. Last year saw the highest total number since such records began in 1980. Prior to 2001, the suicide rate in the US military was lower than that for the general US population; now, it is nearly double the national average. . . Not included are the many more veterans—officially classed as civilians—who take their own lives. . . It is estimated that the suicide rate among veterans demobbed from fighting in Afghanistan and Iraq is as high as four times the national average. The US Department of Veteran Affairs calculates that over 6,000 former service personnel commit suicide every year...........  http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=16916
"Liberty has never come from government.  Liberty has always come from the subjects of government. The history of liberty is a history  of resistance. The history of liberty is a history of limitations of government power, not the increase of it." http://sedm.org/

Offline Georgiacopguy

• 'Cause it's a revolution for your mind...K?!
« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2010, 03:14:07 pm »
I think anybody who is on the fence about looking at these should look at them. Because I have a feeling it will stir a sense of ire and anger never felt before, and it will increase a sense of urgency in stopping these illegal wars. I don't care if a person has a weak constitution or not, people need to see this, sensibilities be damned. Man up people, act like you have a set, because the people that do this to the Iraqis will surely do it to you if they see a reason to set their attack dogs (unfortunately OUR military) on us. If there is a physical conflict stateside, I can guaranteer you, you will see this first hand, and its better to face that fear, now, then face it then, and be left speechless and dumbstruck in the middle of a potential firefight.

Great huh, Honestly, all the Mental Retarded folks on Youtube GOING IHHH SSHUPPORT THIS PRESERDENT, I just wish they saw this. Dear lord, have mercy on us, the folks who didn't support it.
The resistance starts here. Unfortunately, the entire thing is moving beyond the intellectual infowar. I vow I will not make an overt rush at violent authority, until authority makes it's violent rush at me and you. I will not falter, I will not die in this course. For that is how they win.

Offline Freeski

« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2010, 03:17:52 pm »
I think anybody who is on the fence about looking at these should look at them. Because I have a feeling it will stir a sense of ire and anger never felt before, and it will increase a sense of urgency in stopping these illegal wars. I don't care if a person has a weak constitution or not, people need to see this, sensibilities be damned. Man up people, act like you have a set, because the people that do this to the Iraqis will surely do it to you if they see a reason to set their attack dogs (unfortunately OUR military) on us. If there is a physical conflict stateside, I can guaranteer you, you will see this first hand, and its better to face that fear, now, then face it then, and be left speechless and dumbstruck in the middle of a potential firefight.

Can never be said enough. Look at what your tax dollars support! Look at it and then tell your "leaders" NO MORE. I will not support this.

Offline Okinawa

• Sai On 蔡温
« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2010, 04:25:18 pm »
I despise and abhor the pleas on behalf of that infamous practice, vivisection…

I would rather submit to the worst of deaths, so far as pain goes, than have a single dog or cat tortured to death on the pretense of sparing me a twinge or two.

~ Robert Browning
When we give up learning we have no more troubles. Lao Tzu

Sai On http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sai_On

Sai On: Okinawa's Sage Reformer www.amazon.com/Saion-Okinawas-sage-reformer-introduction/dp/B0006CKRU0

Unspeakable Things www.personal.psu.edu/gjs4

Offline Tsul777

« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2010, 04:31:17 pm »
Can never be said enough. Look at what your tax dollars support! Look at it and then tell your "leaders" NO MORE. I will not support this.

U.S. Staff Sgt. Christopher Wootton, 25, from Richmond, VA, of the 422 Civil Affairs Battalion, attached to the 4th Battalion, 23rd Infantry Regiment, 5th Brigade, 2nd Infantry Division hands over money to an Afghan farmer as compensation for damages to his property allegedly caused by U.S. military operations in the Badula Qulp area, West of Lashkar Gah in Helmand province, southern Afghanistan, Saturday, Feb. 27, 2010. (AP)

Well, there's the tax dollars at work. Payoffs and bribes; par for the course  >:(
I AM POLITICALLY AGNOSTIC AND PROUD OF IT - John Tsul

Offline Freeski

« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2010, 04:54:04 pm »
Unreal. It's too widespread for people to even notice.

Offline lord edward coke

• sedm
« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2010, 03:10:29 pm »
Down through the annuals of history, central governments have been notorious in their consistent and repeated crimes against humanity; but perhaps, at no time was their crimes more heinous than during the years of the Second World War.

Since WWII, however, the severity and magnitude of governmental crimes have exploded exponentially. And, the explosions started in a monstrous way after the Japanese nation had lost its ability to wage war, and was trying to surrender on reasonable terms: It was then that US president Harry S. Truman issued his Executive Order to drop two atomic bombs on defeated Japan.

Prior to the atomic attack on Japan, the US had waged a fire-bombing war, not on the Japanese military, but on innocent Japanese men, women and children, beginning with the dropping of 700,000 incendiary bombs on Tokyo. Two nights later, a force of more than 500 B-29s, again, struck the heart of the Japanese Empire with 4,000 tons of incendiaries. Those Tokyo fire-bombs brought more horror than our minds can comprehend, but the resulting winds wrought even more terror. The heat from the flaming cauldrons below was so intense, that the B-29s flying above were often buffeted upwards by as much as 4,000 feet.

US reconnaissance photographs showed that 51.3 square miles of what was once Tokyo, teeming with 7, 000,000 human beings, had been reduced to ashes, sans the stench of burning human flesh.

It was then that US General Curtis LeMay, who had been so successful in fire-bombing millions of innocent German citizens, smothered Yokohama with 3,200 tons of fire-bombs. Elated with his results, LeMay set out to burn down even more cities in the already defeated nation of Japan; then more and more cities were reduced to fiery crucibles of human life ... until ...67 Japanese cities were utterly destroyed. All done after the great WW II was essentially over.

Two Japanese cities, however, were purposely spared death by fire, as they were to be vaporized. Well after the extensive fire-bombing of practically the entire nation of Japan, whose government was trying to surrender, the atomic bomb called "Little Boy" was dropped on the city of Hiroshima on August the 6th 1945; followed by the detonation of the atomic bomb called "Fat Boy," on Nagasaki, on August the 9th 1945. America has the distinction of making the first attacks with atomic bombs in the history of warfare, even turning Japanese school children into gas as they sat in their classrooms.

The US government had not only unbelievably burnt alive or etherized hundreds of thousands of non-combatant German and Japanese citizens, but during the months and years ahead, many more innocents died from burns, radiation sickness, leukemia, and solid cancers.

Rather than bringing Japanese officials to the American Southwest atomic test sites to witness demonstrations of the might of atomic bombs, psychopathic Curtis LeMay (General Buck Turgison in Dr. Strangelove) worked himself into a frenzy trying to get US atomic bombs into the air space over Japan, before word went world-wide that the Japanese government had long worked for surrender.

At one time, civilized warfare was about killing enemy combatants; but, killing innocent civilians, including children, was to become an American governmental speciality, not limited to killing foreign nationals, but those of her own.

General of the Army, and later the Supreme Commander of the Allied Powers in Japan, Douglas MacArthur said he saw no military justification for the atomic bombing of Japan.

Supreme Commander of the Allied Forces in Europe, and later president of the United States, Dwight David Eisenhower said, "Japan was already defeated and the dropping of the bomb was completely unnecessary, and secondly because I thought that our country should avoid shocking world opinion by the use of a weapon whose employment was, I thought, no longer mandatory to save American lives. It was my belief that Japan [was] at that very moment seeking some way to surrender with a minimum loss of face ... The Japanese were ready to surrender and it wasn't necessary to hit them with that awful thing."

Prominent educator and brother to President Eisenhower, Milton Eisenhower said, "Certainly what happened at Hiroshima and Nagasaki will forever be on the conscience of the American people."

Admiral William D. Leahy, Chief of Staff to President Franklin Roosevelt and Harry Truman, said "It is my opinion that the use of this barbarous weapon at Hiroshima and Nagasaki was of no material assistance in our war against Japan. The Japanese were already defeated and ready to surrender because of the effective sea blockade and the successful bombing with conventional weapons. My own feeling was that in being the first to use it, we had adopted an ethical standard common to the barbarians of the Dark Ages. I was not taught to make war in that fashion, and wars cannot be won by destroying women and children."

Former president Herbert Hoover wrote, "The Use of the atomic bomb, with its indiscriminate killing of women and children, revolts my soul ... The Japanese were prepared to negotiate all the way from February 1945, up to and before the time the atomic bombs were dropped [in Aug. 1945]."

Mahatma Gandhi said, "The atomic bomb has deadened the finest feelings which have sustained mankind for ages. There used to be so-called laws of war, which made it tolerable. Now we understand the naked truth. War knows no law except that of might. The atomic bomb brought an empty victory to the Allied armies. It has resulted for the time being in the soul of Japan being destroyed. What has happened to the soul of the destroying nation is yet too early to see. Truth needs to be repeated as long as there are men who do not believe it."

The late, great American author Eustace Mullins gives us the real reason President Harry S. Truman issued the Executive Order to atom bomb Japan, which would forever blackmark America as a Nation of Infamy, in his work, "The Secret History of the Atomic Bomb: Why Hiroshima was Destroyed."

Mr. Mullins tells us of the cast of demons who ordered Truman to atom bomb Japan: The International Monetary/Banking Cartel - primarily the Zionist House of Rothchild - and their chief US agent, Wall Street banker Bernard Baruch, and his lackey, J. Robert Oppenheimner, the director of the Los Alamos atomic bomb laboratories were the main drivers of our heinous, our grossly reprehensible incineration and vaporization of innocent Japanese men, women and children.

It was the repugnant Oppenheimner (Dr. Strangelove in Dr. Strangelove) who glorified in such vile torture of children; after he heard about the horrible effects his bomb had caused in Hiroshima, Oppenheimner paraded around with his hands clinched above his head, like a prize-fighter who had just knocked out his opponent.

It would be a pathetic fallacy to attribute human emotions or characteristics to these beasts of darkness; they are of another breed, that knows no civilized breeding. These same half-breeds of Satan and man gave the Soviet Union, by way of US intelligence agents, the American taxpayer paid secrets to developing atomic bombs, then financed the "arms race" during the Cold War, which has resulted in Israel, Great Britain, France, China, India, Pakistan, and North Korea, also, having nuclear weapons, in the descending order of magnitude.

It is also this same cabal that wants the US and/or Israel to destroy Iran with nuclear bombs, in its march toward utter destruction and chaos in the Middle East.

It's the International Monetary/Banking Cartel, with its World Bank and International Monetary Fund, that has fostered the anthropogenic global warming hoax to further enrich themselves at our expense, who financed the mass production of uranium, that will deplete to half-life in 4.47 billion years, once discharged and aerosolized from weaponry, while calling it "depleted." There is nothing depleted about DU munitions, and is best, more accurately, called Deplet-ING Uranium, that will continue to deplete for about 4.5 billion years ... that's B as in billion. Clearly Depleted Uranium is a purposely used misnomer.

Please understand, this Cartel, and their minions in government, most of science, and the mass media care not a whit about our environment, as proven by their silence of the aerosolization of thousands of tons of deadly DU (depleting uranium) from the Balkans, to the Middle East, to the rest of the world, with their god-less wars of aggression.

When did the presidential candidates of 2008, John McCain or BarackObama ever speak out against our illegal use of DU, or the explosions of hundreds of thousands of tons of DU that is poisoning all human and animal (and even marine) life around the world? Who has told us the ugly truth about DU munitions? Who has told us that the DU munitions, expended by US, UK, and Israeli troops in the Middle East, are now poisoning our entire world? Certainly not Obama or McCain! Where have the mainstream political pundits been, who should be pointing out how we have put our own young men and women, who are serving in war zones, among the walking dead?

Our pretended leaders of government and the mouth-pieces of the corporate media have all been muzzled regarding the dangers of DU, chemtrails, GMO crops, fluoride, aspartame, television, wifi technology, pharmaceutical drugs, vaccines, psychotropics, CAT scans, naked body scanners, lab created viruses, ethno-specific bio-weapons, HAARP, EMF fields, black magic, religious dogma, pornography, perverted sex, and many other dangers engineered and encouraged since the Second World War; all of which form barriers between one's consciousness and the intuitive truth and light within one's soul. Simply put, humanity is in an unknown war for his soul. But, the most effective way of damaging our DNA structures, and making us into agreeable, sick slaves, is with depleting uranium.

And while the ignorant citizens of Israel cheer their own government's slaughter of defenseless Palestinians, the Israelis too are ingesting DU particles from depleting uranium munitions (provided by US taxpayers) that have been dispersed in Gaza, Lebanon, the Balkans, Iraq, Afghanistan, and Pakistan by US, UK, UN, and Israeli armed forces. The entire Middle East, including Israel, has now become a hotbed of radiation poisoning, and will remain so for billions of years, a fact carefully hidden by the Cartel's mass media. Aerosolized uranium does not honor national boundaries, nor does it know the difference between Arab and Jew. The Jewish people may or may not be "God's chosen people," but they are definitely uranium's chosen people in Israel.

Israel has the distinction of being the first nation to have ever used DU weaponry, when they employed it in the 1973 Arab-Israeli war; but even the most rabid and dense Israeli or American war apologist must now be wondering why their governments still condone the use of DU weaponry, without a single plausible strategic or tactical reason to do so, when DU weaponry is aerosolizing countless billions of trillions of radiation particles around the world. Inventing excuses, or buying propaganda, for such insanity, will not protect one from the harsh realities of uranium.

The world-wide dispersal of atomic radiation has been horrendous, merely from the depleting uranium spread by the US use of DU weapons in Iraq, alone; it exceeds the amount of deadly radiation of over 500,000 times that of the atomic bomb dropped on Nagasaki, Japan. The crimes against humanity of "our" US government have certainly exploded exponentially.

Do the war-mongering "leaders" of our country think they are immune from uranium settling into their morning lattes, from the trade winds that blow around our planet? Obviously, the national and world leaders, who do the bidding of Satanic forces, believe they are being protected from "soft-kill" weapons by some advanced and secret technology, something these so-called leaders have not extended to our combat soldiers and Marines, nor to the rest of us.

Researcher and author William Thomas has written, "American and British troops entering Iraq should bandage all cuts, keep their overheated rubber suits zipped tight, and stop breathing. It is dust, not bullets, that will likely pose the most lethal consequences to their invasion of Iraq."

One inhaled particle of DU can adversely affect our DNA structure, and could greatly shorten our lives. And as a result of the illegal, immoral use of DU in the Balkans and Middle East, authorized by Presidents Bush, Clinton, Bush, and Obama there has been a six-fold increase of lung cancer in the US, thousands of miles away from the theatres of war. It is estimated that by 2020 fifty percent of our youth will have cancer, a disease that not long ago was unheard of in children. The DNA damage DU has already caused in our world is beyond calculation.

Even now, DU testing takes place near the Lawrence Livermore Labs, a mere 50 miles east of the San Francisco Bay area; it's there that thousands of pounds of radioactive material is annually detonated (since 1961, up to 20,000 pounds a year).

The US Navy routinely test fires DU munitions, with their navel guns, along our coastal waters.

In fact, DU fabrication, assembly, test firing, and toxic storage takes place in over 50 sites across our US continent, while other radioactive waste is dumped in the Atlantic, Pacific, and Gulf of Mexico oceans.

Is all this DU test firing being done to find out if the stuff still explodes? Hardly. It is the DNA damage, alteration, and premature death of us all, that the expenditure of DU munitions cause that the Satanists of the Cartel seek for esoteric reasons beyond the scope of this article. Let us just say, the Cartel is drumming up business for their medical/pharmaceutical combine.

What those at the higher levels of the Control Grid are trying to do is to overwhelm mankind with a myriad of attacks, so that we fall into an apathy of indifference, for their end-game of utter submission. Adding to their mix of difficulties, for us, is their purposeful collapse of all the economies of the world, a fall that was greatly aided by Bill Clinton's signing of the repeal of the Glass-Steagall Act. Also expect the ogres of darkness to try and increase income taxes and carbon taxes - to eliminate the (fictitious) anthropogenic global warming scare. They'll probably also try to pull off more "false flag" events (staged government sponsored provocations) and even more wars.

We, however, must call for a stop to wars, torture, and destruction, that the dark ones say is "freeing others for democracy." We must end the government sponsored rain of toxins, called chemtrails, the unsafely stored stockpiles of radio-active waste, and the dumping of toxic materials into landfills, rivers, and oceans. We must stop desecrating Earth, and repair the extensive damage done, not by paying the Banking Cartel more taxes in the form of buying carbon credits from them, but by doing simple things, like planting trees, a billion more trees across our world. We need to build thousands of desalination plants, from the savings of shutting down our Middle Eastern wars, that'll our turn deserts into farm lands. In a world that is covered two-thirds by water, it is a travesty, no an unspeakable crime, that children, or anyone, should go without clean water and nutritious foods.

We, also, need to expose the self-serving interests that have so long suppressed free energy sources, and other such technologies.

But the dog eat dog world of the International Monetary/Banking Cartel's law of the jungle is not sustainable ... if we bring about a world filled with our own lights of love, peace, kindness, generosity, harmony, honor, and more love. Hate, war, cruelty, greed, chaos, and lies will slowly disappear by following some of Gandhi's words: We must be the light that will bring light into our world. It only requires that you, me, and others to change our anger into reason, our injustices into fairness, our greed into generosity, our violence into peacefulness, our religious dogma into spiritual enlightenment, and our hate into love. But to accomplish any of it requires our desire and will; and while one's will develops incrementally, one's desire to absorb the positive enlightenment of truth must never falter.

God endowed our world to be one of abundance for us all. Defining abundance as having a lot of money and things, however, is a shallow understanding of the concept of abundance. Better to visualize abundance as everyone you meet, anywhere you go, as shining with good health and happiness. Visualize our skies, rivers, lakes, ponds and oceans being clean and pure. See endless fields of golden grain, fruit trees laden with their treasures, green pastures, parks, and fields adorned with vibrantly alive flowers, with animals, of all kinds, friendly to you and to each other. That's the kind of abundant world, you and I and others can together create.

J. Speer-Williams

jsw4@mac.com