New Book: The Answer to 1984 is 1776 by Alex Jones

Author Topic: New Book: The Answer to 1984 is 1776 by Alex Jones  (Read 62488 times)

Offline clearmyst

Re: New Book: The Answer to 1984 is 1776 by Alex Jones
« Reply #40 on: June 21, 2008, 02:43:35 AM »
Next time you post Amazon links, get rid of the end gibberish that identifies who you are.

Go for something like this instead... http://www.amazon.com/Alex-Jones-Answer-1984-1776/dp/1934708011/

Ive learned from experience. I once sent a link like you sent here with reference info and my brother in Japan can now track everything I do and look at on Amazon. I dont know how the heck he does it but he always makes a comment about a book I just friggin looked at on Amazon. Ive since changed my Amazon account, but still. Better safe than sorry.

Thanks much,
I was not aware  :-[
I was'nt aware

Offline clearmyst

« Reply #41 on: June 21, 2008, 02:45:25 AM »
We didn't get democracy in 1776. We put in an aristocratic republic to restrict democracy. Democracy gave us what we have now (crap and tyranny).
We live in(or should) a Constitutional Republic, easy to to verify with a quick search. I shudder to think of the USA turned intro a true democracy like the greeks had!

Offline releasethebonds

• 2+2=5
« Reply #42 on: June 21, 2008, 02:55:33 AM »
Times change / goverments change ... it's over folks ... Die Fighting or Submit
" The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists." --J. Edgar Hoover

TheGoodFight1984

« Reply #43 on: June 21, 2008, 09:24:15 AM »
Look at the publisher name. "The Disinfo Co" ? ? ?  Whats up with that. It doesnt sit well with me.

Most of AJ's films as well as loads of others are done by disinfo - I think it's a terrible choice of name but the content is there so overlooking it isn't that hard.

Offline dogmadestroyer

« Reply #44 on: June 21, 2008, 09:43:54 AM »
C'mon.. I love Disinfo Inc. I own most of their books and they've put out some excellent documentaries like OutFoxed. They have a way about them. They do a decent introductory job to many subjects. I definitely recommend their Little Money Book for letting people borrow.
“The Bible tells us to be like God, and then on page after page it describes God as a mass murderer. This may be the single most important key to the political behavior of Western Civilization.”

-Robert Anton Wilson

FearMonger 888: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWRu80jgKzk

Offline preid2

« Reply #45 on: June 21, 2008, 10:32:58 AM »
This is one area where I disagree with Alex on.  The answer to 1984 IS NOT 1776.  Every one of the founding fathers was a MASON and the Boston Tea Party was nothing but a false-flag event.  These same founding fathers laid D.C. roads out in occult symbology (pentagram and owl), and why do you think they called it the District of Columbia?  Columbia is the goddess that these Masonic-Kabbalists worship.  Take a look at the Dollar... the founding fathers designed that pyramid seal along with the words NOVO ORDO SECLORUM (in Latin... a new order for the ages!)

This country needs redesigned from the ground up.

http://www.freemantv.com/

This is not the proper forum for wisdom on that level of awareness. Most of the people here are still on level 2 reality masqarading. They still think they can defeat a scientific dictatorship with cap guns so they aren't thinking they are just reacting as expected. The Revolutionary war was a staged event as all wars are but the people here are incapable of thinking past the slogans. Thomas Jefferson was a masonic eugenicist who admired Thomas Malthus's ideas for population control http://etext.virginia.edu/etcbin/toccer-new2?id=JefLett.sgm&images=images/modeng&data=/texts/english/modeng/parsed&tag=public&part=159&division=div1 as well as a slave owner who thought blacks, women and poor whites were inferior. And we all know about Ben Franklin, George Washington shared many of the same faults  that Jefferson did he also worked for the british military and was directly related to the British crown. People with these type of severe faults and elitist attitudes don't just appear out of the shadows and become champions for people they have despised their entire lives. Our history surrounding the founding fathers is almost complete nonsense and they had fiction writers reconfigure their entire biographies, that's why we have the "I cannot tell a lie" bull and the "chopping down cherry trees" nonsense. Patriot radio jumps all over this foundation myth format because it has proven profitable to provide beaten down white men with some unwarranted racial nastalgia because they have been so visciously blamed for every evil under the sun.

Offline CharlesB

« Reply #46 on: June 21, 2008, 11:39:21 AM »
This is not the proper forum for wisdom on that level of awareness. Most of the people here are still on level 2 reality masqarading. They still think they can defeat a scientific dictatorship with cap guns so they aren't thinking they are just reacting as expected. The Revolutionary war was a staged event as all wars are but the people here are incapable of thinking past the slogans. Thomas Jefferson was a masonic eugenicist who admired Thomas Malthus's ideas for population control http://etext.virginia.edu/etcbin/toccer-new2?id=JefLett.sgm&images=images/modeng&data=/texts/english/modeng/parsed&tag=public&part=159&division=div1 as well as a slave owner who thought blacks, women and poor whites were inferior. And we all know about Ben Franklin, George Washington shared many of the same faults  that Jefferson did he also worked for the british military and was directly related to the British crown. People with these type of severe faults and elitist attitudes don't just appear out of the shadows and become champions for people they have despised their entire lives. Our history surrounding the founding fathers is almost complete nonsense and they had fiction writers reconfigure their entire biographies, that's why we have the "I cannot tell a lie" bull and the "chopping down cherry trees" nonsense. Patriot radio jumps all over this foundation myth format because it has proven profitable to provide beaten down white men with some unwarranted racial nastalgia because they have been so visciously blamed for every evil under the sun.

I second that!  That whole myth about "founding fathers" and the "revolutionary war", that's all BS!  "This forum is not the proper forum for wisdom on that level of awareness."

"...blacks, women, and poor whites...inferior." 

Preid2, what you wrote about the "founding fathers" is true of Lincoln too.  He was also racist and for big, powerful government. 

We are all being lied to.  Preid2, what you write of the wisdom I have not really seen at this forum here before. 

The American working class is dead.  We are all viewed as peasants, serfs, no matter what our physical appearance looks like.  It's like we wake up or remove ourselves from one box, and find ourselves in another box. 

The American Revolution of 1776, if you'll remember, was supposedly an armed protest against heavy British taxation of things such as stamps and tea. When Washington called for troops, some of the 1st men to enlist were poor farmers from western Pennsylvania, which stood as the American "west" of the day.  Many of these poor folks were Scots-Irish immigrants who hated British rulers and "lords".  They were supposed to be some of the best fighters and Washington once publicly acknowledged their contribution.

But to pay for a war debt of $21 million, Hamilton put an excise tax on all booze.  First internal revenue law.  Slap in the face to the poor farmers after whipping the British. Much of the farmers economy was based on whiskey and booze was bartered.  Whiskey brought more profit than corn. So the Whiskey Rebellion of 1794 broke out.

George Washington got the militia made up of other poor folk who had previously fought alongside the whiskey makers, and shot them! 

And you know, the tax by Hamilton was larger than anthing King George asked of colonials.  The Whiskey Rebellion got snuffed out by superior firepower (something to think about to those that call for a revolution now, eh Preid2?)

George "I cannot tell a lie" Washington told his brother Charles to keep quiet about the fact that George owned a whole bunch of land in Pennslyvania.  After the Whisky Rebellion was crushed, George bought up more land, because the economy was depressed there because no whisky because of high taxes, so Washington got 63,000 acres.  And the f**king hypocrite and elitist Washington was brewing his own rye liqour the whole time!

Now, about race, why for most of the 1600s, white and black servants (yes there were white slaves) worked together, played together, and treated each other as equals when they percieved their situation to be similiar.  They ran away from their masters together. Many, if not most, of the underclass uprisings of the 1600s were interracial. 

Bacon's Rebellion in Virginia in 1676 was made up of still bound black slaves and white ex-slaves fighting together.

Historian Ken Stampp said, "the master class, for its own purposes, wrote prejudice into American custom and law."

MLK said some things that seemed to imply, at one time, that every white had family that owned slaves.  But later, MLK and Malcom X transcended race and realized they were being lied to, and getting away from religion and race, fighting the real power structures and talking about class, but then they got shot down.  Nooooo, we can't talk about class and power can we?  Can't have people uniting and realizing that we've all been lied to and all been used?

Yes, about racism today.  There is hatred between races.  But that has been fostered upon us.  We have been tricked and programmed!  Our very history is full of lies!

If our history books are full of lies about things, why is it our "paytriot" leaders want us to suddenly believe that the same lying history book, can suddenly tell and report the truth, about say the "Civil War", which it was not, or the "The Revolutionary War."

Preid2 is right-this forum is not the place for higher awareness.  Something is wrong here!

Stocking up on guns and ammo and being afraid and fighting another "1776" is not the answer!

Offline dogmadestroyer

« Reply #47 on: June 21, 2008, 11:41:11 AM »
I say yet again that a state of mind is the answer... not something like 1776.
“The Bible tells us to be like God, and then on page after page it describes God as a mass murderer. This may be the single most important key to the political behavior of Western Civilization.”

-Robert Anton Wilson

FearMonger 888: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWRu80jgKzk

Offline gladius_veritatis

« Reply #48 on: June 21, 2008, 02:46:06 PM »
There is hatred between races.  But that has been fostered upon us.  We have been tricked and programmed!

It is true.  The racist ideology prevalent today is alien to the West, and flows from the Talmudist mentality of the Money Men - who are the real masters at present.  They see all goyim as inferior, less than human.  Within that inferior group, blacks are seen as inferior to whites (indeed, as little more than apes).  A million Arabs are held as of less worth than a Jew's fingernail.  What is sad is that the Jewish people who follow (are subjected to) these insane men are held in just as much contempt by their masters as the goyim.  It goes without saying that some who read this will claim I am being racist, i.e. anti-Jewish/semitic, but that is mere mud, thrown in an attempt to hide the truth.  It is a simple fact that certain men, largely of Jewish extraction, follow an insane ideology (as found in the Talmud and Cabala).  As they have worked themselves into a position of immense power, mostly through the art of money manipulation, they are poised to execute their diabolical design to the full.  I pray that they, and those they hold in subjection, both Jew and non-Jew, wake up before it is too late.  We are all meant to have a reasonably good and joyful life in this world, and attain supreme happiness in the next.  Some just get duped by Satan and his fellows, much to their undoing (in this life and the next).

Offline StemCell

« Reply #49 on: June 21, 2008, 08:39:28 PM »
This is one area where I disagree with Alex on.  The answer to 1984 IS NOT 1776.  Every one of the founding fathers was a MASON and the Boston Tea Party was nothing but a false-flag event.  These same founding fathers laid D.C. roads out in occult symbology (pentagram and owl), and why do you think they called it the District of Columbia?  Columbia is the goddess that these Masonic-Kabbalists worship.  Take a look at the Dollar... the founding fathers designed that pyramid seal along with the words NOVO ORDO SECLORUM (in Latin... a new order for the ages!)

This country needs redesigned from the ground up.

http://www.freemantv.com/

Not to mention this country was only possibly through the extermination of the indigenous people that inhabited the americas in order to take their land. Then used the labor of slaves brought from Africa along with indentured servants from Europe to build a country on that stolen land. Thats always been the "American way!"

Offline doublethink

« Reply #50 on: June 21, 2008, 08:45:35 PM »
Personal Responsibility and Individual Liberty

Men are corrupt, 230 years from now, all of us as a whole (Americans) will be looked at as Genocidal Maniacs,
The ideas we support are different than the actions of men who act or acted under those ideas (American Way) in the past. Its all relative, I do not condone any of the slavery or genocide of Natives, but thats the way it was, and its NOT what this country is supposed to be about. Place blame on the men who commit the atrocities, not the ideas that they claim to represent. 
Dependence begets subservience and venality, suffocates the germ of virtue, and prepares fit tools for the designs of ambition.

Thomas Jefferson - 1787

Offline preid2

« Reply #51 on: June 21, 2008, 08:49:24 PM »
Personal Responsibility and Individual Liberty

Men are corrupt, 230 years from now, all of us as a whole (Americans) will be looked at as Genocidal Maniacs,
The ideas we support are different than the actions of men who act or acted under those ideas (American Way) in the past. Its all relative, I do not condone any of the slavery or genocide of Natives, but thats the way it was, and its NOT what this country is supposed to be about. Place blame on the men who commit the atrocities, not the ideas that they claim to represent. 

Man that doesn't even make sense! When did anyone place blame on an idea? You sure did choose your name correctly didn't you? Slogans, Slogans, Slogans, I know.

Offline doublethink

« Reply #52 on: June 21, 2008, 09:02:55 PM »
im merely stating that the actions that our government takes in general, throughout its history, do not represent the ideals of our founding documents. that was somewhat of an incoherent post(my prior one), trying to cram alot into a few sentences. the actions that our government has taken are not the american way.
Dependence begets subservience and venality, suffocates the germ of virtue, and prepares fit tools for the designs of ambition.

Thomas Jefferson - 1787

Offline preid2

« Reply #53 on: June 21, 2008, 09:16:46 PM »
The "ideals" in my opinion were nothing more than slogans for a more intelligent populac, as empty then as they are now. I believe America was created for the very purpose it is serving today Elitists like Ben Franklin didn't give a damn about the people and neither did the rest of the bunch so why the facade in your explanation? None of it adds up by using the rationale that elitists gave their "useless eaters" freedom and we out of our sloveness just lost it. It was set up to become exactly what it is today it was crooked then and is crooked now, it simply was given a makeover in the HIStory books.

Offline doublethink

« Reply #54 on: June 21, 2008, 09:27:22 PM »
It was set up to become exactly what it is today it was crooked then and is crooked now, it simply was given a makeover in the HIStory books.

I Wont deny that, but I'll take the Bill of Rights, and fight for it, and be damn thankful that these rights are put to paper to protect me from tyranny, however much these rights no longer matter in the U.S.

Thomas Jefferson - 1787

Offline Alchematron

• Alchemy The Science of Enlightenment
« Reply #55 on: July 01, 2008, 04:21:22 PM »
This book is scheduled to be released today.

However, I have not heard any word from Alex regarding its release.

Anyone heard anything?

Offline 37

• "The President of what?"
« Reply #56 on: July 01, 2008, 05:40:41 PM »
This book is scheduled to be released today.

However, I have not heard any word from Alex regarding its release.

Anyone heard anything?

I e-mailed infowars and asked if they would be carrying it...they said they would, but it is still being written. 
I received the reply yesterday.
"Whatever it is, I am against it."  -Groucho Marx

Channel 37
http://www.youtube.com/user/jmortimer37

Offline freeyomind79

« Reply #57 on: July 01, 2008, 06:20:24 PM »
Im glad to see this issue finally addressed, I too have always felt that the founding fahters were not as righteous and true as Alex and sometimes others make them out to be.  I kept thinking..............I see how much respecet Alex has for the founding fathers, but werent they slave traders and masons?  Thats what I kept asking myself, and then I read some of the info that was put here today and Im glad to see that others had this same feeling, I now know for sure I wasnt alone in my thinking.  I too bought the secret destiny of america book, I wanted to see that picture they talk about in Secret mysteries of America's beginning that illustrated lord bacon influence over Ben Franklin.  Yall know who Lord Bacon is right, they say he's the one that really wrote Shakespeare's plays.  I never had the blinders on about the founding fathers, being black it was hard for me to believe that these people who slave traded was so righteous and true.  On the other hand, I think history will be correct to call people like Ron Paul true patriots.

Offline 70983

• http://www.conspiracyshirts.com/
« Reply #58 on: July 01, 2008, 06:21:07 PM »
is the 9/11 chronicles out yet on DVD? i know it doesnt go on pp until the 4th
Ray McBerry for Governor of Georgia in 2010!  Reclaim the sovereignty of the States!

http://www.georgiafirst.org

Youtube Channel:  http://www.youtube.com/user/RayMcBerry

He has many informative videos advocating his candidacy.

Offline Alchematron

« Reply #59 on: July 01, 2008, 09:08:01 PM »
is the 9/11 chronicles out yet on DVD? i know it doesnt go on pp until the 4th

Alex mentioned the Truth Rising DVD is scheduled to be available July 5th.

Offline thnkfstpal

« Reply #60 on: July 01, 2008, 09:42:30 PM »
I've looked into the deeper "truth" that you stuck up "awareness" people are talking about.

The forefathers weren't ALL into NWO, and not ALL masons are NWO, smarty pants.

I'll tell you what, why don't you call in to the Alex Jones show and tell Alex he's wrong about the forefathers and 1776. We'll see how well you do against the master of facts buddy boys.

But you won't call in will you? no, you won't because Alex will own you, or you'll give me some bogus excuse like you don't have time.

Let's focus on the NWO not on bashing the USA and the forefathers mmmkay?

Offline clearmyst

« Reply #61 on: July 01, 2008, 09:52:07 PM »
For the thousandth time rank and file Masons are not evil.
Alex does not worship the founding fathers as men but for there ideas and legacy(the constitution) that they left us.
I'd like you all to come up with a non mythic figure that has matched deed to word 100%.

Offline StemCell

« Reply #62 on: July 02, 2008, 07:58:24 AM »
I've looked into the deeper "truth" that you stuck up "awareness" people are talking about.

The forefathers weren't ALL into NWO, and not ALL masons are NWO, smarty pants.

I'll tell you what, why don't you call in to the Alex Jones show and tell Alex he's wrong about the forefathers and 1776. We'll see how well you do against the master of facts buddy boys.

But you won't call in will you? no, you won't because Alex will own you, or you'll give me some bogus excuse like you don't have time.

Let's focus on the NWO not on bashing the USA and the forefathers mmmkay?

Yes, I am so sure Alex or anyone else could justify the extermination of indigenous people and the keeping of slaves the name of "freedom". ::)

Offline STEELYMAN

« Reply #63 on: July 02, 2008, 11:38:44 PM »
You know you can bash the founders all you want, and you can bash Lockean philosophy but what do you want? A "state of mind"? What where everyone worships Christ? What do you propose as the answer otehr than some vague state of mind answer?

Offline liko

• Freedom or Nothing!
« Reply #64 on: July 03, 2008, 04:55:03 PM »

This would be great especially if Alex narrated the book and it was unabridged. 
Agreed,that would be fantastic!

Offline ES

• Old Iron Sides: Enemy of Tyrannical Scum
« Reply #65 on: July 04, 2008, 11:51:13 PM »
I don't see anything wrong with the name. All it is saying is that the spirit of the revolution of 1776 is what we need to combat against the 1984 police state. What the hell is wrong with that. Quit whining.
"My heroes are people who monkey wrench the new world order". - Jello Biafra

Offline DM

« Reply #66 on: July 05, 2008, 06:23:09 PM »
I have been thinking about making a T-shirt that looks kind of like this:

The Answer to 1984 is 1776

I am not sure if the writing should be on the front or the back.

Offline corbettreport

• The Corbett Report
« Reply #67 on: July 27, 2008, 07:09:18 PM »
I listen to Alex pretty much every day and reading this thread today is the first time I've ever heard of this book.  Has it been released yet?  Anyone read it?

Offline Alchematron

« Reply #68 on: August 06, 2008, 10:38:45 PM »
According to Amazon.com this book has been pushed back to April 1, 2009 for release.

I was so looking forward to reading this book now!

Offline sickofitall

« Reply #69 on: August 06, 2008, 11:17:36 PM »
According to Amazon.com this book has been pushed back to April 1, 2009 for release.

I was so looking forward to reading this book now!

I went to books a million and they said he has another book scheduled for a Dec 2008 release. I can't think of the name of it now though

Offline aLLyOuRbAsE

• Free Man
« Reply #70 on: August 07, 2008, 07:20:51 AM »
I Wont deny that, but I'll take the Bill of Rights, and fight for it, and be damn thankful that these rights are put to paper to protect me from tyranny, however much these rights no longer matter in the U.S.

You know you can bash the founders all you want, and you can bash Lockean philosophy but what do you want? A "state of mind"? What where everyone worships Christ? What do you propose as the answer otehr than some vague state of mind answer?

this is what i would have said. its all to easy to knock the founding fathers for their faults, and somehow transfer that onto the ideas that came from them (strawman anyone?), "oh, look, the founding fathers used slaves, that must mean the constitution is a slave document" is pretty much how it goes for some, but what's not as easy is to state clearly what you are for, which comes to the second quote above, that what exactly is it that you propose that is so much greater than the right of the individual, if thats not equality and morality, then what is?
Peace and Love.

If I don't, who will?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcx9BJRadfw

The ends do NOT justify the means...

Offline _Lee

« Reply #71 on: September 19, 2008, 04:01:56 AM »
We didn't get democracy in 1776. We put in an aristocratic republic to restrict democracy. Democracy gave us what we have now (crap and tyranny).

this is true.

Offline ar15shooter

« Reply #72 on: April 14, 2009, 11:52:09 AM »
only a few month to go till this book is in my hot little hands  :o

Offline z3n

« Reply #73 on: May 24, 2009, 05:41:04 PM »
best title for a book ever!!

Offline thnkfstpal

« Reply #74 on: June 16, 2009, 05:05:44 PM »
Democracy has been around since ancient Greece and was even used by the Iroquois Indians so Democracy has been around a lot longer than 1776.  You might want to read that Wikipedia link you posted.   ;)

Every truth-seeker goes through the phase of wanting to return to founding fathers ideal (I did myself); however, your mind will change as you dig deeper and discover more truth.  The wool has been pulled over your eyes my friend.  Good luck to you, you're on the right path.

LOL, yes when you dig deeper. LMAO!

Look it's ok to be a theosphist ok? Just don't shove it down my throat please.

Listen people the forum members that are saying that 1776 is not the answer are NOT ALEX JONES infowarriors they are the Zeitgeist peeps, what I mean by that is they woke up by that info/idea.

We need all the help we can get though and I welcome them, however They don't have a better solution than the US Constitution anyway and until they do they should embrace the solution we DO have.

Alan Watt has been on Alex's show tons of times and they never disagree. If Alan is so sure that ALL the forefathers and ALL of the Constitution is a bad idea then I'm sure he would have brought it up to Alex.

The other deal is if they think  1776 is NOT the answer they should really call up Alex and challenge him on this point, come on guys why don't you tell Alex that ALL the forefathers were part of the NWO agenda here in the US and that the answer is not 1776?

Because your wrong that's why. Period.

Now that isn't to say that the DC area and what not aren't built in occultic symbols, it's highly possible that the elite bankers built DC and funded the whole deal while certain people were compartmentalized

Offline EndTheFed_M24

« Reply #75 on: May 03, 2010, 02:46:02 PM »
Alex Jones has it right. 1776 is the answer. Thomas Paine is the answer. Thomas Jefferson is the answer. Benjamin Franklin is the answer.

http://thomaspainereturns.net/posts/tpra.html

These are the times that try men's souls.

This short motto has echoed for centuries. It gave strength to American patriots in 1776 as it propelled them to liberty. This motto is alive and just as appropriate today as it was at the beginning of the Revolution.

Freedom was won, but corruption soon crept in. What was once a proud banner now often strikes terror in the hearts of people.

Have people become too complacent with modern living? Have people forgotten the tyranny of subjugation to a king? Have people forgotten the horrors of slavery? Will they wake up before it is too late?

When the new nation was a toddler, it took on a national bank. Jefferson caused that bank to be closed down, but others kept bringing it back. Today, the national bank is called the Federal Reserve. It should never have existed centuries ago, and it certainly should not exist today.

Offline kimpunkrock

• My Myspace page
« Reply #76 on: June 03, 2012, 04:41:36 AM »
This book was never published right?  so why is this still a sticky and even a thread?

Just saying!

Offline 37

• "The President of what?"
« Reply #77 on: June 03, 2012, 07:09:11 AM »
This book was never published right?  so why is this still a sticky and even a thread?

Just saying!

::)  Cheese Whiz.  I guess the ultimate answer is because you aren't a moderator.  Who cares?

It's a thread about a book Jones claimed to be writing that he wants to publish in the future.  For now, we're all willing to believe that the book was put on hold while he built the new studio and started the nightly news broadcast.  Unless you are Jones or some kind of "insider", you don't know that this book isn't ever coming out.  The thread only becomes irrelevant when the book is either officially scrapped or published.  Neither of those things has happened, so the thread remains.
"Whatever it is, I am against it."  -Groucho Marx

Channel 37
http://www.youtube.com/user/jmortimer37

Offline kimpunkrock

• My Myspace page
« Reply #78 on: June 03, 2012, 08:52:48 PM »
::)  Cheese Whiz.  I guess the ultimate answer is because you aren't a moderator.  Who cares?

It's a thread about a book Jones claimed to be writing that he wants to publish in the future.  For now, we're all willing to believe that the book was put on hold while he built the new studio and started the nightly news broadcast.  Unless you are Jones or some kind of "insider", you don't know that this book isn't ever coming out.  The thread only becomes irrelevant when the book is either officially scrapped or published.  Neither of those things has happened, so the thread remains.

I was just curious, the only reason I had an issue with it was that the thread was from 2008, thats what 4 years ago and I havent heard alex mention this book in the past few years so...yeh I was just wondering why take up the sticky space with a book that never came out and isnt scheduled to come out anytime soon.  It was just a question and this part of the forum isnt as popular or browsed as the others.

Offline Owais

« Reply #79 on: October 24, 2014, 02:25:45 AM »
I like reading book and i was searching interesting book now i get it.