New Book: The Answer to 1984 is 1776 by Alex Jones

Author Topic: New Book: The Answer to 1984 is 1776 by Alex Jones  (Read 62459 times)

Offline Alchematron

• Alchemy The Science of Enlightenment
« on: June 20, 2008, 02:52:37 AM »

Due July 1, 2008

Book Description

If you've never heard of Alex Jones, then you've been missing out on one of the most dynamic, hard-hitting talk radio hosts on the planet.

Featured on Good Morning America, 20/20 Downtown, 60 Minutes, The Discovery Channel, A&E, Court TV, and more, Jones appears on multiple stations across the country and has been called "an absolutely riveting television presence" by Patrick Beech of the Austin American-Statesman. Mike Kelley, also of the Austin American-Statesman, said of Jones, "On television, he exudes so much energy that a viewer might almost expect bits of flesh to start flying from the screen."

For decades Americans have been aware that the government withholds pertinent information that affects their lives. While the rigors of the average workday leave Americans defenseless against government cover-ups, mass media red herrings, and corporate scandals, Alex Jones sorts through the corruption with eager devotion. He uncovers clear and decisive information that must be heard. Jones' voice spreads like wildfire, developing legions of loyal listeners and readers.

This book is divided into four main sections, covering propaganda, the police state, the New World Order, and 9/11, the defining event of our era and the ultimate manifestation of these three concepts in the United States.

While millions of people listen to his radio broadcasts and watch his films, this is Jones' first book. It's time to stand up against tyranny; it's time to give the power to the people. This is an information war, and Alex Jones intends to win!

About the Author
Alex Jones is an award-winning documentary filmmaker and political researcher. His news websites, infowars.com and prisonplanet.com, are at the forefront of the exploding alternative media. Jones is recognized by many as the father of the 9/11 truth movement, being the first to question the government's official story. His daily radio show is syndicated nationally.

Offline liko

• Freedom or Nothing!
Re: New Book: The Answer to 1984 is 1776 by Alex Jones
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2008, 03:03:08 AM »
Cool.           P.S You will get ping'ed for having a picture in your sig by the way.

Offline clearmyst

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2008, 03:07:35 AM »
Holy shit, this is for real?!
 ;D ;D ;D

I've always been impressed with Alex's sheer knowledge of the NWO and with all the facts/doc's hes thrown around, I quite wished for a book-
yah!

This needs to be plugged more- I had no idea this is coming so soon

Amazon Link
http://www.amazon.com/Alex-Jones-Answer-1984-1776/dp/1934708011/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1213945597&sr=1-1

Offline Azariah

• the infowar continues...
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2008, 03:24:37 AM »
NICE! i just got through reading 911 - Descent into Tyranny. couldn't put it down. can't wait to read this one.

Congradulations Alex!!!
she better pack a lunch, cuz it's gonna take some time
-Sheen (9/11/09)

Offline Alchematron

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2008, 03:29:36 AM »
Alex has mentioned during the past months that he was writing a book, however no clue of the publication date.

Only after months of listening to Alex was I able to piece together the big picture of the NWO.

I really hope this is the book that connects all the dots in one book.

I look forward to adding it to my arsenal of info-weapons!

Offline cloudsifter

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2008, 03:30:06 AM »
WOW!

Offline clearmyst

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2008, 03:32:35 AM »
Alex has mentioned during the past months that he was writing a book, however no clue of the publication date.

Only after months of listening to Alex was I able to piece together the big picture of the NWO.

I really hope this is the book that connects all the dots in one book.

I look forward to adding it to my arsenal of info-weapons!
Endgame/1984-1776 book combo- what a truth gift that would make for friends and family the best of both the written and visual

Offline Alchematron

« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2008, 10:55:39 AM »
This book really needs a CD Audio version so we can get the word out.

Many people in this modern culture just don't have the time to read.

A Video version of the book would be great too.  ;D

Congrats Alex!

Offline Overcast

« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2008, 10:57:50 AM »
Hell yeah - I love that saying too
And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM!

Offline Capt. Obvious

« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2008, 10:59:07 AM »

Many people in this modern culture just don't have the time to read.

A Video version of the book would be great too.  ;D

Congrats Alex!

Oh man, Could you imagine the audiobook being read by Alex himself? That would be so sweet.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2008, 11:03:11 AM »

This would be great especially if Alex narrated the book and it was unabridged. 
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline MR2

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2008, 11:08:18 AM »
Looking forward to getting this although I don't know when I'm going to find time to read it!
"I think that the ultimate choice that's being presented to Mankind is that it's time to evolve or perish, grow up or die, become Adults, act like Adults, take some responsibility" - Mike Ruppert

Offline Overcast

« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2008, 11:10:57 AM »
Looking forward to getting this although I don't know when I'm going to find time to read it!

Same, I already pre-ordered it.

ALEX SIGN THE PRE-ORDERS!!! So I can beat NWO lackeys over the head with it when they come for me!!!!

I'll tell them "Look, it was signed by Alex Jones" *WHAP* right in the face.

I don't care, they can shoot me. So what the f**k - they aren't my boss - God is.
And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM!

Offline Mukta

« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2008, 11:26:44 AM »
This is one area where I disagree with Alex on.  The answer to 1984 IS NOT 1776.  Every one of the founding fathers was a MASON and the Boston Tea Party was nothing but a false-flag event.  These same founding fathers laid D.C. roads out in occult symbology (pentagram and owl), and why do you think they called it the District of Columbia?  Columbia is the goddess that these Masonic-Kabbalists worship.  Take a look at the Dollar... the founding fathers designed that pyramid seal along with the words NOVO ORDO SECLORUM (in Latin... a new order for the ages!)

This country needs redesigned from the ground up.

http://www.freemantv.com/

Offline 37

• "The President of what?"
« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2008, 11:32:53 AM »
Oh man, Could you imagine the audiobook being read by Alex himself? That would be so sweet.

Obviously...  ;D
"Whatever it is, I am against it."  -Groucho Marx

Channel 37
http://www.youtube.com/user/jmortimer37

Offline KingNeil

« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2008, 11:49:12 AM »
I don't want to seem like I'm bringing negativity here, but Alex has released books before, as has Paul Joseph Watson, and they really haven't been so good. Just saying. Jones works best as an on-screen personality shouting at you.

shirteesdotnet

« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2008, 11:53:18 AM »
Amazon Link
http://www.amazon.com/Alex-Jones-Answer-1984-1776/dp/1934708011/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1213945597&sr=1-1

Next time you post Amazon links, get rid of the end gibberish that identifies who you are.

Go for something like this instead... http://www.amazon.com/Alex-Jones-Answer-1984-1776/dp/1934708011/

Ive learned from experience. I once sent a link like you sent here with reference info and my brother in Japan can now track everything I do and look at on Amazon. I dont know how the heck he does it but he always makes a comment about a book I just friggin looked at on Amazon. Ive since changed my Amazon account, but still. Better safe than sorry.

On a different note... Is this book even real? Look at the publisher name. "The Disinfo Co" ? ? ?  Whats up with that. It doesnt sit well with me.
Product Details

* Hardcover: 304 pages
    * Publisher: The Disinformation Company (July 1, 2008)
    * Language: English
    * ISBN-10: 1934708011
    * ISBN-13: 978-1934708019

Offline Pupil

• Galactic Defender Zik!
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2008, 11:57:36 AM »
Awesome!

By the way, be sure to read these things in public - bored people on the bus occasionally ask me about what I'm reading when I've got Ron Paul's or Jesse Ventura's or John Taylor Gatto's books out. It's a good way to get random people into the truth movement.

Offline genraidar

« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2008, 12:44:28 PM »
This is one area where I disagree with Alex on.  The answer to 1984 IS NOT 1776.  Every one of the founding fathers was a MASON and the Boston Tea Party was nothing but a false-flag event.  These same founding fathers laid D.C. roads out in occult symbology (pentagram and owl), and why do you think they called it the District of Columbia?  Columbia is the goddess that these Masonic-Kabbalists worship.  Take a look at the Dollar... the founding fathers designed that pyramid seal along with the words NOVO ORDO SECLORUM (in Latin... a new order for the ages!)

http://www.freemantv.com/

Sorry, you're wrong.

Freemasonry didn't equate with NWO then and it doesn't now.

The Boston Tea Party a mason conspiracy? Yeah, right. It was by Samuel Adams and FREEDOM FIGHTERS sick of the english tyranny at the port.

NOVO ORDO SECLORUM? That's what the Federal Reserve put on our money. Second, the money has been NWo controlled since the beginning with ALEXANDER HAMILTON.

NWO-ish people of the Founding: Alexander Hamilton

Neutral: Washington, Adams

Freedom fighters: Jefferson, Patrick Henry, Samuel Adams

You need to do some history reading. The "giant conspiracy" was very new back then, the Founders were not involved, sorry.

sweet*sugar

« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2008, 12:49:47 PM »
Freemasonry didn't equate with NWO then and it doesn't now.

its a cult both ways you wanna look at it.

Offline Mukta

« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2008, 01:06:16 PM »
The Masons are very much a part of the NWO, they're the low-level go-to guys that the ruling bloodlines depend on.  Secondly, there are 13 levels directly above the 33rd degree that anyone rarely knows about.  The Masons have their tentacles reaching father than you would ever imagine and the great NWO conspiracy has been around longer and is more widespread than you can imagine.  The U.S. was designed from the ground up as a Masonic country.

I urge you all to do your own research on this subject and here are some great starting points are:
1.  Third Freeman episode which gives you a quick run-down:  http://wu.sauceruney.com/digitrash/freemanradio/RadioFreeman03.mp3
2.  Manly P. Hall's "The Secret Destiny of America": http://www.amazon.com/Secret-Destiny-America-Manly-Hall/dp/089314388X/ref=pd_bbs_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1213981189&sr=8-2

As always, truth is stranger than fiction.  The more you research this subject the stranger things get, but truth is truth.  I would love very much for someone to listen to the above mp3 and read the book and then prove me wrong as it would make my life much more easier.

Offline Mythandariel

• The Blue Pill is not an option!
« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2008, 01:26:36 PM »
This book would be like a PHD in the NWO. For a light introduction into the corruption, I reccomend 'How would a Patroit Act?' by Glen Greenberg. That would be a good place to start with someone who does not get it yet.

Then go with Alex's book so it will not turn their brain to mush trying to think with their clean-washed brains.
The Preemptive vow:

I will never commit suicide. If word of my self-initiated death comes out, make noise. Make sure to take out ads in the Houston Chronicle asking questions.

This is my solemn vow. I will fight the NWO until the end, how ever that end may come.

Lisa F.

Offline dogmadestroyer

« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2008, 01:38:28 PM »
I don't want to seem like I'm bringing negativity here, but Alex has released books before, as has Paul Joseph Watson, and they really haven't been so good. Just saying. Jones works best as an on-screen personality shouting at you.

I agree. I hope he polished up his writing skills and had some good editors this time around.
“The Bible tells us to be like God, and then on page after page it describes God as a mass murderer. This may be the single most important key to the political behavior of Western Civilization.”

-Robert Anton Wilson

FearMonger 888: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWRu80jgKzk

Offline Alchematron

« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2008, 02:23:46 PM »
The answer to 1984 IS NOT 1776. 

Then what do you propose as the answer to 1984 if not the democracy of 1776?

TheGoodFight1984

« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2008, 02:25:42 PM »
good god how on earth does the guy find time to get all this stuff done.. what a shire horse.

Offline cloudsifter

« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2008, 02:31:55 PM »
Next time you post Amazon links, get rid of the end gibberish that identifies who you are.

Go for something like this instead... http://www.amazon.com/Alex-Jones-Answer-1984-1776/dp/1934708011/

Ive learned from experience. I once sent a link like you sent here with reference info and my brother in Japan can now track everything I do and look at on Amazon. I dont know how the heck he does it but he always makes a comment about a book I just friggin looked at on Amazon. Ive since changed my Amazon account, but still. Better safe than sorry.

On a different note... Is this book even real? Look at the publisher name. "The Disinfo Co" ? ? ?  Whats up with that. It doesnt sit well with me.

Not saying it was the case, because I can't remember how the amazon affiliate link is put together, but some folks like to run out and get an affiliate link and make some $ when they post links in forums.

Offline releasethebonds

• 2+2=5
« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2008, 02:36:20 PM »
"The Answer to the NWO is ALEX JONES a Manifesto by Release the Bonds" ... that's my new book
" The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists." --J. Edgar Hoover

Offline Alchematron

« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2008, 02:43:04 PM »
"The Answer to the NWO is ALEX JONES a Manifesto by Release the Bonds" ... that's my new book

Are you serious? Do you have a link to the book?

Offline genraidar

« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2008, 08:52:25 PM »

We didn't get democracy in 1776. We put in an aristocratic republic to restrict democracy. Democracy gave us what we have now (crap and tyranny).

Offline Alchematron

« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2008, 09:55:47 PM »
We didn't get democracy in 1776. We put in an aristocratic republic to restrict democracy. Democracy gave us what we have now (crap and tyranny).

Then what do you propose as the answer to 1984?

Offline dogmadestroyer

« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2008, 10:02:37 PM »
Then what do you propose as the answer to 1984?

A state of mind, not a number.
“The Bible tells us to be like God, and then on page after page it describes God as a mass murderer. This may be the single most important key to the political behavior of Western Civilization.”

-Robert Anton Wilson

FearMonger 888: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWRu80jgKzk

Offline releasethebonds

• 2+2=5
« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2008, 11:20:53 PM »
Alchematron...nah just kidding...that would rock wouldn't it?
" The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists." --J. Edgar Hoover

Offline theresearcher

« Reply #32 on: June 20, 2008, 11:36:58 PM »
The Masons are very much a part of the NWO, they're the low-level go-to guys that the ruling bloodlines depend on.  Secondly, there are 13 levels directly above the 33rd degree that anyone rarely knows about.  The Masons have their tentacles reaching father than you would ever imagine and the great NWO conspiracy has been around longer and is more widespread than you can imagine.  The U.S. was designed from the ground up as a Masonic country.

I urge you all to do your own research on this subject and here are some great starting points are:
1.  Third Freeman episode which gives you a quick run-down:  http://wu.sauceruney.com/digitrash/freemanradio/RadioFreeman03.mp3
2.  Manly P. Hall's "The Secret Destiny of America": http://www.amazon.com/Secret-Destiny-America-Manly-Hall/dp/089314388X/ref=pd_bbs_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1213981189&sr=8-2

As always, truth is stranger than fiction.  The more you research this subject the stranger things get, but truth is truth.  I would love very much for someone to listen to the above mp3 and read the book and then prove me wrong as it would make my life much more easier.

I also recommend Alan Watt, he has dug up just about everything there is to know about the origins of the masons AND of The Founding Fathers http://www.cuttingthroughthematrix.com .  Mukta is correct about the origins of America.  All you have to do is look at the fasci symbols plastered all over D.C. buildings and monuments, or the history of the Washington Obelisk. http://www.cremationofcare.com/illu_sym_fasci.htm

Offline genraidar

« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2008, 12:06:56 AM »
You guys are missing a lot of the points.

Of course the Masons are occultic, but the majority of low-level ones are not. Heck, you probably know Masons. They're just normal people. The high-ups are the ones who are into the occult aspect of it.

I have read plenty of CRAP by Alan Watts and other people who have claimed some of the founders were occultic, especially Thomas Jefferson. I called BS.

Offline theresearcher

« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2008, 12:46:55 AM »
Instead of making arbitrary statements like "I have read plenty of CRAP by Alan Watts" Prove Alan Watt is wrong.  Let's see your proof to back up what you state is CRAP.  You are just like some of the MSM talking head neocons that call someone names or make statements dismissing someone with no evidence.  So here's your chance... let's see your evidence to back up your claim.

Offline gladius_veritatis

« Reply #35 on: June 21, 2008, 12:58:12 AM »

Democracy had nothing to do with 1776.

Offline gladius_veritatis

« Reply #36 on: June 21, 2008, 01:03:40 AM »

Well said.  What we are living now, which is fast becoming a most horrible nightmare, is simply the logical result of the Masonic revolutions of the 18th and 19th centuries (among other factors).  To wish to return to those days is pointless (for they have led us to this precipice), and shows a lack of understanding of the real factors and principles involved.

Offline Alchematron

« Reply #37 on: June 21, 2008, 01:23:28 AM »
Democracy had nothing to do with 1776.

I am open to being wrong, however here are a few links

Declaration of Independence 1776
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Declaration_of_Independence

Democracy
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democracy

Bottom line is we shall see how Alex defines 1776 in his book.

Offline Mukta

« Reply #38 on: June 21, 2008, 01:49:30 AM »
I am open to being wrong, however here are a few links

Declaration of Independence 1776
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Declaration_of_Independence

Democracy
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democracy

Bottom line is we shall see how Alex defines 1776 in his book.

Democracy has been around since ancient Greece and was even used by the Iroquois Indians so Democracy has been around a lot longer than 1776.  You might want to read that Wikipedia link you posted.   ;)

Every truth-seeker goes through the phase of wanting to return to founding fathers ideal (I did myself); however, your mind will change as you dig deeper and discover more truth.  The wool has been pulled over your eyes my friend.  Good luck to you, you're on the right path.

Offline clearmyst

« Reply #39 on: June 21, 2008, 02:42:26 AM »
Holy shit, this is for real?!
 ;D ;D ;D

I've always been impressed with Alex's sheer knowledge of the NWO and with all the facts/doc's hes thrown around, I quite wished for a book-
yah!

This needs to be plugged more- I had no idea this is coming so soon

Amazon Link

Hey Can A MOD delete the last part of the link?