PrisonPlanet Forum
July 22, 2014, 01:18:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CIA ..STILL.. running drugs, Another plane goes down  (Read 12789 times)
XR500Final

« on: June 15, 2008, 06:24:59 AM »

Caught with their pants down again, a second plane of theirs apparently made a emergency landing.

Full Article (here)

The CIA has had a long history of running drugs, and have never stopped - with scores of investigative authors publishing book after book of their malfeasance.

Is for sale online (here)

Is also for sale online (here)

Is out of print and for sale (here)

And so forth..  The point being to illustrate to the reader that there should not even be any debate about this, the CIA runs drugs.  Once the reader can comprehend this simple fact, the larger question remains - if they are willing to run drugs that incapacitate and cripple the very citizens they are supposed to be protecting, what else are they involved in? Do they even work for United States any more - or simply their own self-interest.  How much darker do they get?
Denton
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2008, 06:40:58 AM »

Cheesy
LOL, they really need to stop overloading these small planes!
XR500Final

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2008, 07:05:41 AM »

No kidding, I wonder how they get the 8,000 tons of Heroin out of Afghanistan every year, they would have to use like serious lifters like Cargo planes or even ships.
baldguy

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2008, 07:14:30 AM »

Personally I have trouble connecting the CIA with the USA. Recently it is hard to associate America with intelligence. But I am sure it is nice to have a disclaimer, rogue elements,national security, it helps everyone sleep at night. No accountability.
XR500Final

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2008, 07:36:00 AM »

NATO BLAIMS TALIBAN FOR 236.8 TONNE HASH SHIPMENT WORTH $400 MILLION

NOW GO BACK TO 2001... REPORTER BLAIMS TALIBAN FOR STOPPING THE DRUG RUNNING

Now either the extremist islamic fundamentalists have suddenly become opportunistic faithless drug dealers, or is it that the programming propaganda being feed to us has changed? (full article)

What do ya think?  I think if they were really running that much hash they would not be confined and limited to hiding in caves in Afghanistan, and not mounting desperate guerrila style attacks - they would have the money they need to end the war with our loss. That much hash is worth hundreds of millions (Article states $400 Million).  Remember you are not supposed to make the mental connection that they are 'weak and desparate' with the oxymornic postulate of NATO that they are loaded with money...
chris jones

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2008, 08:39:10 AM »

968-1969, Laos....Golden triangle.   PROFIR

Sgt. Paul Withers a Green Beret's,  duty, was to to give security for airplanes coming in and picking up delivery of opium for the CIA. He worked with a montangyard tribe as his private army. The tribe were resistant to NVA or VC influence, therfor guns were provided in quantity.
I knew this man for some time and he had a conscience call and went public with this information, A to Z. He recognized the hypoceacy and deceotins being fed to the American People.
During his normal combat duties he was awarded the medal of honor and about lost his leg in combat.
POINT... Yes, this has been going on for a very long time, and it will continue. Im sure if you research this name among others you will find a very articulate history of the CIA's involvment in  drug traficing.
The drug industry is on the level of the oil, in profit. The price of cocaine is almost equal to that of gold on the street.
The CIA, and their contrators are in big time and have been since Nam, most likey before that. They have a get out of jail free card, If for some reason they are suspected of coming forward they are assassinated as was Bobby Seal for example.
 This is not a rouge group of operatives who decided to do this on the side , this is an organized drug ring at the highest level. Protected by the masters interwined within the CIA.
In short follow the money, where is big profit, war, oil, drugs, etc. These parasites have no decency whatsoever.
They, the CIA operatives. are on a par with the Bushmaster, no, I take that back, almost on the level as he is.

Have I rambled, YUP, but my point is this regime in pLACE IS NOT IGNORENT TO THE CIA'S TRICKS, THEY ARE PROTECTED by executive office privledges or rather influence.

A South Ameran drug lord, I believe his name was Leder, made a statement that I will not forget, " This little white lady (COCAINE) is our revenge on America".

CJ

gEEk squad

You're World Delivered... to the NSA

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2008, 09:37:35 AM »

Don't forget these classics:

Cele Castillo is a regular guest on the Alex Jones Show

Gary Webb "committed suicide" by shooting himself twice in the head.
DM

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2008, 09:47:59 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHYNz8AZ1jk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn_QPfPINCU&feature=related
XR500Final

« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2008, 11:00:10 AM »

XR500Final

« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2008, 11:15:03 AM »

I think this package was more probably to ensure a 'safe route of passage.'  $1.2 billion is FK ALL when your using tax payers dollars to ensure $500 billion a year in safe transport of high grade key.

House Approves Mexico Drug War Funding Measure
June 12, 2008

Email
Email
Print
Print
SubscribeSubscribe
News Summary

A $1.6-billion aid package to help Mexico and other nations in Central America and the Caribbean to fight drug cartels has been approved by the U.S. House of Representatives, the BBC reported June 11.

The bill, based on the so-called Merida Initiative proposed by President Bush, passed on a 311-106 vote. The Senate has not yet voted on its version of the legislation, which includes human-rights provisions that have sparked strong objections from the Mexican government.

Under the measure, Congress would be authorized to spend $1.1 billion on antidrug aid to Mexico between now and 2010 as well as $405 million to fight drug trafficking in the Caribbean and Central America.

http://www.jointogether.org/news/headlines/inthenews/2008/house-approves-mexico-drug.html
2Revolutions

For we wrestle not with flesh and blood

« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2008, 05:58:11 PM »

CIA = CRIMINALS IN ACTION

Those who wish to remain ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, want what never was and what never will be.  - Thomas Jefferson
pac522

Peace sells, but who's buying?

« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2008, 06:46:37 PM »

LOL. Joo a hossa. Joo know wha a hossa is? Dat's a pig dat don't fly straight.

This country did not achieve greatness with the mindset of "safety first" but rather "live free or die".

Truth is the currency of love. R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution!

We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.  ~EvadingGrid

The answer to 1984 is 1776.
ES

Old Iron Sides: Enemy of Tyrannical Scum

« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2008, 07:01:26 PM »

The CIA also stands for Cocaine Importation Agency.

"My heroes are people who monkey wrench the new world order". - Jello Biafra
birgit

A red pill a day- keeps NWO at bay

« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2008, 07:23:29 PM »

Nah, those planes going down is just their way of getting ads on TV and in print...
Let the pawns know more is on it's way..
I wish people who 'use' would see the big picture and quit
supporting this....

TRUTH  is  INCONTROVERTIBLE

Malice   may  attack it
Ignorance  may  deride it
     But in the  end...
             HERE  IT IS ! 
                      ~ unknown
A K

« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2008, 07:42:28 PM »

Cocaine In America.

This goes back to the CIA alliance with the number one heroin importer from SE Asia, Santos Trafficante of Florida, who used Cuban exiles.  These same men turn up in the JFK murder investigation.

larsonstdoc

« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2008, 09:20:36 PM »

At least these rat bastards can afford the gas.  Too bad they destroy so many people by design.
aura
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2008, 07:15:01 AM »

What's going on? Wasn't Airforce One available? Then Bush could've kill two birds with one stone by getting wired at the same time. Someone's falling down on the job.
L2Design

GOT GLOCK

« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2008, 11:58:35 AM »

Cheesy
LOL, they really need to stop overloading these small planes!

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO yahhhhh what tardnuts

Sulfadias

« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2008, 09:01:11 PM »

I keep thinking about the stories I heard about Oliver North and his little planes where they were running drugs and money all around.

And then this recent news where 15 hostages were rescued from FARC including 3 "Military contractors"  who are "surveying" drug areas.

Makes me wonder if they were actually drug runners too and they are being welcomed back to the USA in grand fashion all over the media.

Jackson Holly

It's the TV, stupid!

« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2008, 09:11:18 PM »

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=25887.msg101700#msg101700

Check out this from an earlier thread ... THIS IS BIG NEWS dammit! What will it take?? W's limo crashing with a trunk load of coke??

Volitzar

« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2008, 10:15:08 PM »

Elect Chuck Baldwin and vote in some real change or have more of the same.
sociostudent
« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2008, 12:15:31 AM »

Personally I have trouble connecting the CIA with the USA. Recently it is hard to associate America with intelligence. But I am sure it is nice to have a disclaimer, rogue elements,national security, it helps everyone sleep at night. No accountability.

It's pitiful how the media's main job is to inform the public...but all they end up doing is lying for their masters, and they don't even do it that well anymore. That's why they're trying so hard to censor people.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: