Earth 2100 is not a prediction, it is the plan to destroy America by CFR Nazis

Author Topic: Earth 2100 is not a prediction, it is the plan to destroy America by CFR Nazis  (Read 20697 times)

Offline chezz223

• I'll see u on the other side. Good Luck to us all.
That propaganda machine keeps rolling 24/7. Here's ABC's latest contribution.
Well worth a look!

http://earth2100.tv/

Play the trailer and then view the video briefing at the bottom of the page.

Enjoy!
We, the willing, led by the unknown, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful.

Offline GoingEtheric

• Seed the world with the truth
    • HollywoodInsiders.net
yeah, you ain't joking..

Offline username

• A distorted reality is now a necessity to be free
"The observer who has thoroughly understood one link in a series of incidents, should be able accurately to state all the other ones, both before and after." Sherlock Holmes in "The Five Orange Pips" - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

Offline PaladinRoden

• No Freedom No Peace!
I suppose they are just preparing us for 10 dollar gas, 13 dollar milk, and living in a police state. That way when it does happen it we can all just blame ourselves for not being more friendly to the Earth. I hope I can be that explorer that walks into New York City and says "You stupid people, how long did you think you where going to survive with the NWO running the world?"
"It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds."
- Samuel Adams "Sons of Liberty"

Offline SuzakaDusk

Sick, I mean they even use some portions of the video briefing from "Al Gores An Unconveinent truth" ...

And it is highly flawed too..

Another thing to set alarm into the populace and they fail to address the real issue that the NWO is one big part of this...

LOL our atmosphere is being "killed" by the amount of chemtrails and that is THEM.
Words can not describe how I feel, I am exiled in the UK away from my husband and babies and I so much love and miss them, I am heartbroken about my ordeal. I am so upset and overwhelmed by it all. I am not taking anything for my depression. I'm trying to hang in there, but it is hard.

Offline liko

• Freedom or Nothing!
What aload of NWO bullshit.You would have to be fool to belive any of this.We will see heaps of this scaremongering now.

Offline larsonstdoc

If most Americans can't find the USA on a globe, they will believe the nwo BS.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline Ghost of Oliver Cromwell

They even tried to blame illegal immigration on global warming. Not the Mexican police state displacing millions of natives and globalism forcing slave labour.
For who can endure a doctrine which would allow only dentists to say whether our teeth were aching, only cobblers to say whether our shoes hurt us, and only governments to tell us whether we were being well governed? C.S. Lewis

Offline Pressed_Rat

http://www.roguegovernment.com/news.php?id=10021

ABC To Spread Fear On Climate Change Myths
06-16-2008
Intel Strike
Matthew Jarvie

In the corporate, CFR-controlled media’s ongoing campaign of outrageous fear-mongering and outright lies concerning so-called “manmade” climate change, ABC News will be airing a two-hour special in September called Earth 2100. The premise of this special will be the countdown to the year 2100, and what we must do avert our own demise according to the “experts.” The ABC article regarding this 2-hour special asks:

“Are we living in the last century of our civilization? Is it possible that all of our technology, knowledge and wealth cannot save us from ourselves? Could our society actually be heading towards collapse?”

The article goes on to state:

“According to many of the world’s top scientists, the answer is yes, unless we take action now.”

According to the mainstream media and collectivists like Al Gore, climate change is due to humans. We are supposedly to blame for what is widely believed to be cyclical in nature and caused mainly by the sun — not C02. Therefore we must drastically change the way we live and allow the state to come in and completely manage every aspect of our lives.

This is reminiscent of what elite think tanks such as the Club of Rome have written openly about in the past several decades. Take for instance the Club of Rome’s 1991 publication, The First Global Revolution, written by Alexander King and Bertrand Schneider. In this book they state:

“In searching for a new enemy to unite us, we came up with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming, water shortages, famine and the like would fit the bill…. All these dangers are caused by human intervention… The real enemy, then, is humanity itself.”

Similar rhetoric can be traced back to as early as 1967, in the Report From Iron Mountain, which dealt with various substitutes that could be used as an alternative to war in controlling the population. While many believe this report to be an elaborate hoax and was even admitted to be in 1972 to be by its alleged “sole author,” Leonard Lewin, myself and many others believe this was to discredit the report, which had initially leaked and was getting much unwanted public attention. Even if it was a hoax, certainly a lot of what is contained within it rings true today. Lewin himself even admitted that the report reflects the concepts being discussed in government think tanks around that time.
The report talks about how, in place of the war threat, an environmental threat could be used to rally the people behind the state. It was even discussed how they would deliberately allow pollution to get to such a crisis level that it would create the reaction needed to justify the solution.

These phony, pre-planned “solutions” always entail the consolidation of more control in the hands of the state. In the case of global warming and climate change, the government solution entails global taxes, western deindustrialization, sovereignty-eroding laws and regulations, centralized control over the world’s resources, and a clampdown on individual rights and freedoms. When you boil it all down, it’s a matter of collectivism and control, not only over the world’s land and water, but every man, woman and child residing on earth.

Perhaps the most accurate term to describe this would be communitarianism. These people ultimately want to dictate what you can and cannot eat, what type of transportation you can use, the amount of resources you can consume (including food and water), and even what kind of house you can live in.

But don’t expect to hear any of this on ABC’s 2-hour special in September. Also nevermind the fact that hundreds of the world’s top scientists and climate experts refute the official lie about global warming being manmade. The UN’s IPCC report which is widely touted by global warming fundamentalists is a politically-driven farce that censored any and all dissenting scientists while listing them as participants anyway. Several of these scientists have since threatened legal action to have their names removed from the report.

The biggest threat to the elite’s collectivist agenda is free-thinking individuals. This is why it’s important that people are provided the information needed to awaken to the truth as the global warming drumbeat gets louder and louder via the media and education/indoctrination system. The increasingly bizarre weather is already being attributed to human-induced climate change, and this is likely to increase over the next several years as the globalists’ world totalitarian system comes fully into fruition.

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
Copy of the Book here:

Iron Mountain is now in PDF on Scribd:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/6959970/Report-From-Iron-Mountain-On-The-Possibility-of-Peace

(See pg 51, 52  in particular)

See more on Iron Mountain: (pg 66,67 I show in this thread correlate to pg 51, 52 in the above pdf)
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showtopic=14
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Mber

I encourage people to get a copy of "The First Global Revolution"  by the Club of Rome,

Specifically read the chapter entitled, "The Vacuum"

Offline blackturtle.us

• blackturtle.us
While I have no doubt that humans have some impact on the global climate, I'm skeptical of some of the extreme long range forecasts. Basically, I'll believe it when I see a five foot rise in sea level! But that being said, there are lots of things humans should be doing to lower our negative impact on the environment. We in the USA are particularly guilty of over-consumption and the pollution which is a by-product of our wasteful life-style. We should definitely do more to reduce out impact on the environment, but it shouldn't be necessary for the media/government to resort to fear-mongering.

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
This is unbelieveable NWO fear-mongering in action:

http://earth2100.tv/

http://earth2100.tv/game

http://earth2100.tv/the_rules

========================

Earth 2100
Society as we know it has collapsed. The world is unrecognizable. The Arctic has melted and the resulting rise in sea levels and unrelenting storms have leveled coastlines across the planet. Cities have been abandoned. Massive wars have erupted over the few resources that are left. These conflicts and disease have combined to wipe out almost 80 percent of the world’s human population. Oceans have adidified and more than half the world’s ...(end of text on website - someone forgot to proofread the propaganda).

How the Game Works

Using data and projections from top scientists, we will present three future scenarios of the world from the years 2015, 2050, and 2100. We want you to be our reporters for the future.
1. View the briefings above to learn about future conditions in your location, beginning with the year 2015.
2. Your task is to create a gripping video (1-3 minutes long) about your future world as if you are experiencing it now, firsthand.
3. Your videos can be as simple or as elaborate as you choose — perhaps it’s a “news” report to a webcam about the impact on daily life, or even your own simulation of a natural disaster. Be creative and be sure identify your location and speak in the first person.
By the end of the game, the year will be 2100 and you will have created a unique three-episode narrative of the next century. Users from around the world will be able to view and comment on your imagined forecast and predictions.

And  the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, 
Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren,  ye have done it unto me.

Matthew 25:40

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
More from this site:

EARTH 2100
INTRODUCTION
In an unprecedented ABC News two-hour special airing this September, the world’s top
scientists, historians, and economists will predict what the world could look like by the year
2100. Experts say that unless we act now, the “perfect storm” of population growth,
resource depletion and climate change could destabilize the world with catastrophic results.
In order to tell this story we need YOU to report back from the future!
ABC News is launching a massive online game that asks filmmakers and creative minds from
across the globe to imagine the unimaginable. What will our world look like in one hundred
years if we don’t save our troubled planet? We want you to create compelling videos that tell
the story of how the next century unfolds. Your responses will be woven into an evolving
web-based story, and the best ones will be used as the spine of the network primetime show.
.tv

UNITED STATES: SCENARIO 1 / YEAR: 2015
It is seven years in the future and there’s growing unrest around the world as people begin
to connect the dots. A new reality is upon us:
• Despite the promises of the 2008 campaign, a weakened economy and a continued
presence in Iraq has kept climate change on the backburner. Global temperatures are
rising faster than expected.
• Increasing global demand for oil and industrial metals, especially from China and India, is
creating worldwide shortages. More coal-fired power plants are being built to compensate.
• A continued drought is turning the US Southwest into a dust bowl. Lake Mead has dried
up, threatening the drinking supply in Las Vegas.
• Tensions rise between the U.S. and Mexico as water disputes break out over the Rio
Grande.
• Crop yields plummet in the U.S. Midwest due to persistent droughts mixed with frequent
hailstorms and flash floods. Record high food prices and food shortages lead to food riots
in many countries around the world.
• Wildfires are raging out of control in Colorado and Southern California leaving thousands
of people homeless.
• A powerful nor’easter hits the entire eastern seaboard, from South Carolina to Maine.
Power is knocked out for millions of people in New York and New Jersey and the New
York City transit system is shut down for 2 days.
• A Category 5 hurricane hits the coast of Miami, flooding a majority of the city and
damaging much of its infrastructure. The situation is made worse by a continuing influx of
refugees from Haiti and the Dominican Republic. The National Guard is called in to lead
the disaster response.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
If you have any questions, want to discuss your ideas or need information about how to
submit your reports please email: [email protected]

===========================
They might as well add, "Brought to you by Bilderberg Broadcasting, CFR Productions & the Bill & Melinda Gates Fear Foundation". Special guests include Al Gore.
And  the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, 
Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren,  ye have done it unto me.

Matthew 25:40

Offline America2

• Romans 10:9-10 King James Version
Yet more conditioning to get especially our young people to obsessively worship this earth.

I'll admit - before I woke up last year, I ended up buying into this Global Warming BS, to the point where I felt like I had to be an environmental activist. My dad, to his credit, never bought it(no matter how much I tried to convince him).

Offline chrisfromchi

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/Earth2100/Story?id=7697237&page=1

Watch "Earth 2100," a two-hour television event, Tuesday, June 2, at 9 p.m. ET.

It's an idea that most of us would rather not face -- that within the next century, life as we know it could come to an end. Our civilization could crumble, leaving only traces of modern human existence behind.

"Something that will catch people's attention is the first rich city that just runs out of water," says Homer-Dixon.

In the history of Earth, there have been five mass extinctions in which at least half the species on the planet disappeared. Scientists believe the extinctions were brought on by natural disasters -- massive volcanic eruptions, rapid climate changes and meteors hitting Earth.

If we remain on the current course, it's estimated that by 2050, the world's population may have increased by at least half and many parts of the world may be facing grave shortages of resources. The Southwest U.S. could face an extended drought, while pests threaten crops. As global sea levels rise, much of the world map could be redrawn. People will begin to migrate back to urban areas in search of better lives.

"A few hundred years down the line, they'll look back and say the dark ages began with the twenty-first century," says E. O. Wilson, an award-winning evolutionary biologist and professor at Harvard University.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pcZuSDq2SE

Offline marra

• THIS IS SPARRRTTAA
They want us to think that Global Warming exists because if everyone and their mother had cheap power then they could have a chance of fighting the evil empire
If we simply got together and used our heads, we could have whatever our hearts desired

Offline heavyhebrew

• Laughter is the best medicine.
The biggest threat to global warming is this:

But planting more plants to offset carbon emissions from cars and manufacturing process's makes entirely too much sense.

Much better to go the whole "humans are evil" agenda. And profitable. Right, Mister Gore?
We work jobs we hate to pay for stuff we don't need to impress people we don't like. Am I the crazy one here?

canandy

for 2 hrs tomorrow ABC  news will show  this propaganda show        http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/Earth2100/story?id=7697237&page=1      i for one wont be watching this as i dont watch the idiot box....ahahha

Offline chrisfromchi

Ya its on now and its hardcore nwo propaganda. Lots of guilt and psuedoscience.

Offline America2

• Romans 10:9-10 King James Version
Watching it right now - nothing but rubbish fearmongering thus far.

Offline chrisfromchi

The Center for New American Security? Is that the new Pnac? Podesta is in it and in this show he is role playing the UN chief.

Offline peepnklown

• Rabbi Minarchist
    • FJPX2
I heard Earth 2100 had horrible ratings. It seems Global Warming is making it colder in California (summer). I assume the desert states have not heard of taking water from the atmosphere.
FJPX2 = Experimental Electronic Music

Offline msr

I will always laugh about how gore got the nobel prize and after that the world has gotten colder.

Shows you science and the top of science, is just a religion too. People making money out of conning the public, never changes.

Offline unitedstrokesofamerica

• DOMO SMASH DA NWO!!!!
I missed about 30 min of the show but when they said humans are the enemy of the earth it caught my ear. They are saying that we are going to run out of water by 2030. Global warming will increase at a more rapid scale(Ummm it was the coldest December in 28 years you jackasses).  They just showed people rioting and then the men in black masks were killing the women and children. This is shocking to say the least. I am going to have to tape it to catch the new world orders wet dream from the start.
"You gotta remember, establishment, it’s just a name for evil. The monster doesn’t care whether it kills all the students or whether there’s a revolution. It’s not thinking logically, it’s out of control."
— John Lennon (1969)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEej1feA9N8

Offline TheTimeToActIsNow

• Weishaupt Games
That show was the biggest piece of shit, pure paper thin transparent propaganda.  The whole show promoted eugenics, depopulation, and false solutions to imaginary problems.  Pure NWO garbage, and that's why I watched it.  Even had commentary by Van Jones and John Holdren, elevating the bullshit level to a fever pitch.  I highly recommend all sheeple avoid this, lest they fall victim to the FUD.
sig

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
Run out of water?  The Earth is 2/3 water.
War Is Peace - Freedom Is Slavery - Ignorance Is Strength

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."

—Thomas Jefferson

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
I cannot stress enough how important it is to watch this documentary (watch it again if you have seen it before).

One of the head plotters was the head of the Bush-Obama transition team. He is predicting rampant canibalism and dumping children on the streets to avoid the costs. No water, electricity, communication, etc.

THIS IS THE CFR PLAN, THIS IS WHAT THEY WANT, THERE IS NO 'FINANCIAL CRISIS', THERE IS NO TERRORISM THAT WE CANNOT HANDLE, THERE IS NO CLIMATE CHANGE THAT WILL AFFECT US IN THE NEXT 1,000 YEARS THAT WE CAN DO ANYTHING ABOUT...

ALL THAT IS GOING ON IS CONTINUED LIES SO THAT WE GO AGAINST THE CONSTITUTION AND DESTROY OUR OWN SOCIETY.

THE DOCUMENTARY EVEN SAYS IT "SOCIETY STARTS TO BREAK DOWN, PEOPLE START DISTRUSTING THEIR GOVERNMENT, ENERGY COSTS RISE, POWER GOES OUT INTERMITTANTLY"

THESE ARE ALL HAPPENING BY DESIGN AND WE CAN TRACK THE EXACT GENESIS TO IMPLEMENTATION OF THESE OPERATION WITH A PAER TRAIL A MILE LONG.

BUT THERE WAS NO WAY TO SEE THE OVERALL GOAL OF ALL THE INSANITY OUT OF CONGRESS, ALL THE RAMPANT SPENDING, ALL THE PUSH FOR SMART GRIDS WHEN THEIR GOAL IS TO RAISE COSTS AND GIVE VLACKOUTS.

WATCH THIS DOCUMENTARY AND YOU WILL SEE CLEARLY WHY EVERY SINGLE PIECE OF LEGISLATION IS BEING DONWE THE WAY IT IS BEING DONE WITH THE ONLY GOAL TO BREAK DOWN OUR SOCIETY.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately