Author Topic: Secret Bilderberg Agenda To Microchip Americans  (Read 13383 times)

Offline matrixcutter

Secret Bilderberg Agenda To Microchip Americans
« on: June 10, 2008, 06:34:16 am »
Secret Bilderberg Agenda To Microchip Americans

Elitists want to microchip Americans in name of fighting terrorism, Europeans universally opposed to attack on Iran, Globalists fear oil prices rising too quickly
Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet
Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Sources from inside the 2008 Bilderberg meeting have leaked the details of what elitists were discussing in Chantilly Virginia last week and the talking points were ominous - a plan to microchip Americans under the pretext of fighting terrorist groups which will be identified as blonde haired, blue eyed westerners.

Veteran Bilderberg sleuth Jim Tucker relies on sources who regularly attend Bilderberg as aides and assistants but who are not Bilderberg members themselves. The information they provided this year is bone-chilling for those who have tracked the development of the plan to make the general public consider implanted microchips as a convenience as routine as credit cards.

"Under the heading of resisting terrorism there were points made about how the terrorist organizations are recruiting people who do not look like terrorists - blonde, blue eyed boys - they're searching hard for those types to become the new mad bombers," said Tucker.

As we have documented, the blue eyed blonde haired Al-Qaeda line is a familiar talking point that has been pushed on Fox News and within other Neo-Con circles in an attempt to turn the anti-terror apparatus around to target dissidents, protesters and the American people in general.

Ominously, Tucker's source also told him that Bilderberg were discussing the microchipping of humans on a mass scale, which would be introduced under the pretext of fighting terrorism whereby the "good guys" would be allowed to travel freely from airports so long as their microchip could be scanned and the information stored in a database.

Tucker said the idea was also sold on the basis that it would help hospital staff treat a patient in an emergency situation because a scan of the chip would provide instantaneous access to health details.

Tucker underscored that Bilderberg were talking about subdermally implanted chips and not merely RFID chips contained in clothing. The discussion took place in a main conference hall and was part of the agenda, not an off-hand remark in the hotel bar.

Such a bizarre concept may seem unbelievable to some, but over the last ten years there have been dozens of examples of people accepting implanted chips for a variety of different reasons.

In 2004, Mexico's attorney general and 160 of his office staff were implanted with tracker chips to control access to to secure areas of their headquarters.

The Baja Beach Club in Barcelona and other nightclubs around the world are already offering implantable chips to customers who want to pay for drinks with the wave of a hand and also get access to VIP areas of the club lounge.

Bilderberg skeptical of attack on Iran

Tucker's source told him that Secretary of Defense Robert Gates did attend Bilderberg despite him not appearing on the official list.

Tucker said that his sources told him Gates was in attendance to present his case for war with Iran, but that the majority of Bilderberg members were against an attack at this time.

"The Europeans were generally opposed to an invasion of Iran - Gates made the regular war propaganda drill about how Iran is a nuclear threat to everybody," said Tucker, adding that European Bilderbergers made snide comments about where such nuclear weapons actually were being kept and at one point joking that they were possibly "in Saddam Hussein's tomb".

Despite Bilderberg opposition, Tucker said that the administration was still considering an attack before Bush leaves office in January.

"At least 90 per cent of the Europeans oppose a war, probably closer to 100 per cent," said Tucker, adding, "most of the Americans were passive and deferential to the Secretary of Defense and Condoleezza Rice's pitch in so far as Iran is concerned".

Tucker said that most Americans present at the meeting were opposed to attacking Iran but dare not be as visible and loud in their opposition as the Europeans.

Energy and oil prices

"One of the Bilderberg boys raised this question - should we put a lid on the rise in oil prices, are we reaching the point of diminishing returns," said Tucker, adding that Bilderberg noted how Americans were trading in their SUV's in record numbers for small and more fuel efficient cars and using more public transport to combat high gas prices.

Tucker's source said that Bilderberg were predicting $5 for a gallon of gas by the end of this summer and oil over $150 dollars a barrel, but that this was a ceiling and oil prices would probably begin to decline thereafter because they thought the acceleration had happened too quickly.

As we previously reported, Bilderberg called for oil prices to soar in 2005 when oil was a mere $40 a barrel.

During the conference in Germany, Henry Kissinger told his fellow attendees that the elite had resolved to ensure that oil prices would double over the course of the next 12-24 months, which is exactly what happened.

During their 2006 meeting in Ottawa Canada, Bilderberg agreed to push for $105 a barrel before the end of 2008. With that target having been smashed months ago, the acceleration towards $150 is outstripping even Bilderberg's goal, which is why the elitists expressed a desire to cool prices at least in the short term.

Just two days after he left Bilderberg, Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke, George W. Bush and others expressed support for a strong dollar and Bernanke hinted that interest rates could rise, which immediately caused oil prices to drop in line with Bilderberg's consensus.

Offline HEX

Re: Secret Bilderberg Agenda To Microchip Americans
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2008, 08:03:14 am »
I'm not sure why they still want to do this. Everybody has a cell phone on them at all time these days anyways. Who needs micro chips?

Offline Freeski

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2008, 08:13:03 am »
I'm not sure why they still want to do this. Everybody has a cell phone on them at all time these days anyways. Who needs micro chips?

I wonder that too. Also, with cellphones and the brain cancer, there goes 80% of the population in a mass die off in another 5-10 years?
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline Cobra

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2008, 08:15:37 am »

Anyone can ditch a cellphone or alter it's operational structure with enough know-how.
The chipping isn't for those already brainwashed.

The chipping is more for those that would potentially resist the NWO.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2008, 08:25:40 am »
Also, I know the goal is chips that RECEIVE information as well as report information.
ORWELL: “The very concept of objective truth is fading out of the world. Lies will pass into history.”

Offline Freeski

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2008, 08:42:02 am »
Also, I know the goal is chips that RECEIVE information as well as report information.

Implanted "knowledge". Yikes.
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline Doctor No NWO

• I WiLL StiCK ThaT VaCCinE in YoUr EyeBaLL NWO!
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2008, 09:01:08 am »
Credit Cards with smart chips can be forged, so can Microchips, its open to exploitation ;)
I can see what the NWO is trying to Implement here, but they know it is doomed to fail because of the forgery factor,

The NWO know it is only a matter of time before their evil Ivory towers come crashing down,
I would be more worried about the Bio warfare operations that the NWO has in place than these chips...
DEATH to the NWO!

Offline Cruise4

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2008, 02:36:34 pm »
I've long been rid of my mobile and I suspect so have many others. The electro-smog around everyone these days IS Bio-warfare and I predict much sickness to come from it. You don't need a chip to 'receive'. Just a broadcast at the right frequency, and I suspect that's part of where HAARP and associated systems come into play.

Offline matrixcutter

« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2008, 07:26:44 pm »
It's a stepping stone to the brain chip, part of the transhumanist agenda, which Alan Watt discussed on the Alex Jones show recently:
June 9, 2008
Alan Watt on the Alex Jones Show - mp3

There's a lot of information on the brain chip agenda in the Microchip Agenda thread.

----------------------

This show is also very important:
June 9, 2008
Alan Watt "Cutting Through The Matrix" on RBN (ads removed):
"The Only Way to Save the Nation is to Replace Education with Natzi-Soviet Indoctrination" - mp3

(Articles: "Marines bringing combat training to Indy" by Vic Ryckaert (indystar.com) - May 28, 2008.)
"Drop 'middle-class' academic subjects says schools adviser" by Laura Clark (dailymail.co.uk) - June 4, 2008.)
"SCIENTOLOGY: Revealed for the first time. . .The odd beginning of Ron Hubbard's career" by Alexander Mitchell, Sunday Times - 5 October 1969 (at lermanet.com).)

Offline matrixcutter

« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2008, 07:30:05 pm »
Alan Watt has discussed the active brain chips several times, which will send and receive messages to and from regional supercomputers (which are already set up), as discussed at international science meetings on the brain chips.  This also came up on the recent Alex Jones show.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2008, 08:40:04 pm »
matrix:

Alan Watt has discussed the active brain chips several times, which will send and receive messages to and from regional supercomputers (which are already set up), as discussed at international science meetings on the brain chips.

I believe I read about that on your really fine thread - and from a couple other sources. I've linked several of my soon-to-be-infowarrior friends to that thread - by the way - a great source you have put together there.

The 'chips' have gotten so tiny - powder-like really - that they plan to use them in their aerosols, so they enter the body through the lungs, right?
ORWELL: “The very concept of objective truth is fading out of the world. Lies will pass into history.”

Offline matrixcutter

« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2008, 05:04:46 pm »
I believe I read about that on your really fine thread - and from a couple other sources. I've linked several of my soon-to-be-infowarrior friends to that thread - by the way - a great source you have put together there.
Thanks, and thanks for helping to get the message out too.

The 'chips' have gotten so tiny - powder-like really - that they plan to use them in their aerosols, so they enter the body through the lungs, right?
The honest answer is that I don't know.  I have no doubt that there are microscopic chips in existence - decades ahead of what is available to the public, as usual.  I have little doubt that it is possible to use them in the way that you suggest.

What I doubt is that this is the plan, for a few reasons.  Firstly, it seems that brain chips are what is planned, as discussed at international science meetings on the brain chip.  The plan is actually implanting a chip directly into the brain, which has already happened to several people publicly, e.g. paraplegic Matthew Nagel.  Also, implanting electrodes for Deep Brain Stimulation, or a "brain pacemaker" has already been used on people suffering from extreme depression (see BBC documentary Visions of the Future: The Intelligence Revolution - skip to 43mins).
Secondly, I think it's important to the powers that be to get the masses to agree to their plans, in certain respects.  IMO, forcing people to breathe microscopic chips into their lungs without their knowledge would not qualify as agreement, whereas using mass propaganda campaigns to manipulate the masses into believing that these chips are desirable (whilst information is available which proves that they are not) does qualify.
Basically, I don't think people will be forcibly chipped.  I think people will have a choice, with possible exceptions like sex offenders.  The choice might be sort of forced upon people by making life much more uncomfortable for those that refuse a chip, but I believe there will be a choice.  But I could be wrong.

Offline robl

• Chat with us
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2008, 03:36:24 pm »
You all need to remember, this is in the bible as well. Every tongue mind, etc will be controlled by a one nation earth.

Unfortunate for them, the word is being spread out but people are too dumbed to even care thanks to nonsense such as idol and other stupid tele vision shows distracting them.

-Rob

Offline BCinfoseeker

« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2008, 08:00:08 pm »
Has the idea been entertained that by switching to an all-digital system, the de-commissioned analog system would be available to an exclusive bunch.  To watch TV with an antenna, you'll need a converter box.  Limit the range of the government issued box, and an unused, seemingly obsolete, communications system is freed up for neferious purposes.  Is this feasible???
The name of peace is sweet, and the thing itself is beneficial, but there is a great difference between peace and servitude. Peace is freedom in tranquillity, servitude is the worst of all evils, to be resisted not only by war, but even by death.                          Cicero  (106 BC - 43 BC)

Offline Freeski

« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2008, 08:47:48 pm »
Has the idea been entertained that by switching to an all-digital system, the de-commissioned analog system would be available to an exclusive bunch.  To watch TV with an antenna, you'll need a converter box.  Limit the range of the government issued box, and an unused, seemingly obsolete, communications system is freed up for neferious purposes.  Is this feasible???

Interesting question...

Offline raiden654

« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2008, 05:30:05 pm »
cell phones can be left at home and i refuse to carry one because i think of it as a tool to be bothered constantly with

Offline Freeski

« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2008, 07:20:52 pm »
cell phones can be left at home and i refuse to carry one because i think of it as a tool to be bothered constantly with

cellphones have a short shelf-life these days, but a chip is forever!

Offline cathiasus

« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2008, 07:42:37 pm »
We should figure out a way to send an EMP pulse to destroy the chip if we were forcably chipped. Although that would probably initiate the self destruct cyanide release mechanism.
As you sow, so shall you reap.

How do you like your corruption, over easy or sunny side up?
-Protean

Offline raiden654

« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2008, 07:50:17 pm »
i would cut the f**king thing out cuz thats how i roll.but you can make an emp real easy there are ways listed on youtube and the rest of the internet.i think if you just shock the sh*t outta the thing it might break it but i still think cutting it out is the only way to be sure

Offline DireWolf

• Freedom, Liberty & death to the NWO
« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2008, 05:45:43 am »
i would cut the f**king thing out cuz thats how i roll.but you can make an emp real easy there are ways listed on youtube and the rest of the internet.i think if you just shock the sh*t outta the thing it might break it but i still think cutting it out is the only way to be sure

Its just my guess, but the Americans they probably plan to chip will be those they deem acceptable to their cause, that leaves out the likes of you and I and most in this site, but yeah cutting it out would be the thing to do.
Freedom and Liberty, or slavery and death, your choice, choose wisely.

Offline Elvis

• just one
« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2008, 03:08:29 pm »
Well, remember it eventually has to go in the hand or the forehead. You'd cut it out of your brain? Too late, it emits some sort of low frequency mind control radio wave. Nothing left to do now but bot out & drool on yourself.
"A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself from within." - Will Durant

Offline Elvis

• just one
« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2008, 03:34:19 pm »
If you haven't seen David Icke's "Big Brother: The Big Picture" -

http://www.edgemediatv.com/article001_icke.html
"A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself from within." - Will Durant