Author Topic: Whats America going to be like in 2020?  (Read 2161 times)

Offline kindcop

Whats America going to be like in 2020?
« on: September 03, 2007, 02:40:31 am »
Based upon what we are seeing happen today before our very eyes, and how America is changing literally for the worst at an exponential rate; what do you see happening to this nation of ours? What will life be like for the Average american citizen living in 2020? How will it be diferent? Will there be anything better? Whats life going to be like for the American worker? Will people continue to be dumbed down and led further into slavery?

Personally I think humanity is doomed. However, that may be because this weekend I saw shameful political manuevering at a local state straw poll, and I saw how so many important elected officials are throwing their constituents under the bus. I'm sure among all of us, myself especially at this moment there is a temptaion to say hell with this let me just take care of myself and stop fighting this crap because we cant win. Blah blah.... enough of my talking. What do you think America will be like?

Offline other one

Re: Whats America going to be like in 2020?
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2007, 06:55:59 am »
By 2020 the US and the rest of the world will be living under the direct Lordship of Jesus Himself.....     between now and then things will get really ugly.

Offline Dan

• Change? YOU BE THE CHANGE! Don't HOPE others will
    • Wake Up People
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2007, 09:33:41 pm »
Remember, If we want to change things...at this moment....vote the incumbant out.    There is a radio station in NJ that has a great slogan come voting time.  It is called G.R.I.P.   Stands for Get Rid of Incumbant Politicians!!!

It is the best we have right now.  If that doesn't work then we look for more drastic change procedures.   >:(

Dan.
My freedom is more important than your good idea.

When only cops have guns, it's called a "police state". - Claire Wolfe

You know why there's a Second Amendment? In case the government fails to follow the first one. -Rush Limbaugh

The militia is the dread of tyrants and the guard of freeme

Offline other one

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2007, 09:40:29 pm »
Well, the last presidential election here in Oklahoma gave me two choices....  George Bush or John Kerry....  like what good was that.   I had to just leave it blank.....  couldn't bring myeslf to vote for either of the Skull and Bones trash.

s

Offline Dan

• Change? YOU BE THE CHANGE! Don't HOPE others will
    • Wake Up People
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2007, 09:43:43 pm »
I agree there S  But now, To me at least, There is a choice I would vote for.

I just hope that he takes the rep. primary.

Dan
 ;)
My freedom is more important than your good idea.

When only cops have guns, it's called a "police state". - Claire Wolfe

You know why there's a Second Amendment? In case the government fails to follow the first one. -Rush Limbaugh

The militia is the dread of tyrants and the guard of freeme

Offline other one

« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2007, 09:46:47 pm »
I agree with that.....   RP....