Author Topic: Pentaconned spreads disinfo (ranke CIT disinfo )  (Read 403357 times)

Offline Biggs

Pentaconned spreads disinfo (ranke CIT disinfo )
« on: September 02, 2007, 04:15:36 pm »

Pentacon (1hr 20m)
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5296595694237574426&hl=en

Opening text: We bring you the following presentation as concerned citizens who simply gathered the information for research purposes and  ... all » had no intentions of ever producing a documentary. To this day we have no aspirations to be filmmakers; but after obtaining this extremely important testimony we have determined that a documentary would be the best way to present this information of critical importance to the public. However there was no film crew, expensive equipment, or budget involved. The video and audio quality is inferior so we are releasing this updated version with subtitles added when necessary. The testimony you are about to view is of historical significance and is not presented for entertainment purposes. It has been edited as little as possible to maintain the integrity of the witness claims in complete context. Because of this the interviews may seem longer than typical for a produced documentary so we do not recommend viewing for those with short attention spans.

Since the internet release of this data in February of 2007 critics have been quick to point out the fact that all 3 witnesses at the gas station believed the plane impacted the building despite our claim that their testimony proves it did not. We understand how this may be confusing for some people but the fact remains that it is physically impossible for the witnesses to be correct in their placement of the plane while also being correct in their belief that it hit the building. As a viewer of this testimony who is or will soon be aware of the trajectory of the perfectly aligned physical damage beginning with the light poles and ending with the alleged C ring exit hole; you must decide which claim you choose to believe because it is clear that both claims can not be simultaneously correct. Pay special attention to this testimony with this question in mind.

This movie gives you the necessary data to make an educated decision. Try to forget about the implications in order to remove yourself from any biases when considering the answer to this critical question. Think of yourself as a member of a jury whose responsibility it is to determine which part of the testimony you determine to be correct.

Are the witnesses correct in their placement of the plane on the north side of the station or in their belief that it hit the building?  «
STOP THE KILLING NOW
END THE CRIMINAL SIEGE OF GAZA - FREE PALESTINE!!!!!!!

Offline Craig Ranke CIT

Re: Pentaconned spreads disingo (ranke CIT disinfo artists)
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2007, 09:13:48 pm »
Thanks for posting this Biggs!

If anyone has any questions about Edward Paik, Robert Turcios, Chad Brooks, or Bill Lagasse or how we obtained this groundbreaking corroborating testimony I'll be happy to answer them.

Peace!

Offline FredDawes1776

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2007, 04:36:03 pm »
Alkex Jones can see the facts but most people hate facts and most people with all the information will never see what happened, sad world.

it was a inside job and it will happen once more with the help of the rats, Bush is Bin Laden and Bin Laden is Bush and Bush wants the third world people here to do the job of mass-murder of this nation and the bill of rights.

Offline jannerbob

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2007, 07:07:42 am »
http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=558348710883993755&q=flight+77+analysis&total=33&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

Black box analysis confirm your findings.This is the real deal,this is the actual flight path of flight 77.The downed light poles were not downed by flight 77 because flight 77 flew over the Pentagon.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3606159506368831731&hl=en

This man actually flew flight 77 and says it is impossible for amateurs to do what he couldn,t.

Offline jbrid1138

• Governments don't care, individuals do. MARK TWAIN
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2007, 07:20:55 am »
Good find that Russ Wittenberg video -- first time I've seen the actual man // heard what it was he had to say about how idiotic the idea of amatures flying those passenger jets were on 9/11 -- glad I can now put a face with his words.  Thanks.

Here's something else  -- related:
 http://www.lewisnews.com/article.asp?ID=106623
ENTIRE ARTICLE
Former Vietnam Combat and Commercial Pilot Firm Believer 9/11 Was Inside Government Job
Posted on: 7/17/2005 7:54:00 AM - Columnist 
By Greg Szymanski

There was no fooling former Air Force and commercial pilot Russ Wittenberg the morning of 9/11. He knew it was an inside job from the get-go, knowing the ‘big boys’ were up to the same dirty tricks they played in the Kennedy assassination and Pearl Harbor.

The government may have fooled millions of Americans with its cockamamie official story, but the former fighter pilot who flew over 100 combat missions in Vietnam and who sat for 35 years in the cockpit for Pan Am and United, wasn’t one of them.

Now, almost four years later, Wittenberg is still shaking his head in disbelief more than ever, saying the country he loved and fought so bravely 40 years ago has fallen in the deep, dark and sinister hands of fascist leaders who are quickly turning America into a military state.

Although back in the beginning he seemed like a lone wolf in the hen house, he’s noticed, especially in the last six months, more Americans waking up to the cold reality that the U.S. government staged 9/1l, started an illegal war in Iraq and basically is criminally responsible for killing hundreds of thousands of innocent lives here and abroad.

Even though it’s a hard pill for some to swallow, Wittenberg says Americans need to “wake up and wake up fast,” holding those in government responsible even though it may mean a total makeover of the American political system.

And for these despicable actions now taking place in the name of freedom, the former F-100 Vietnam fighter pilot, who knows what it’s like to be in harms way, directed a little military jab toward the Commander and Chief, saying: “Oh, why doesn’t he wake up and just fall on his sword.”

Talking about his obvious disgust for the Bush administration, he bundles 9/11 into the neo con’s “neat little contrived war package,” saying it was the lynch pin needed to usher in a state of constant fear, a climate of war and a perfect setting for the unconstitutional Patriot Act and eventual martial law.

“If you would have told me back in the 1970s this was going to happen to America, I would have never imagined it. It’s just not the same country I grew up in as all our Constitutional freedoms are being stripped away right before our very eyes,” said Wittenberg in a telephone conversation from his home in Carefree Az., a picturesque and serene place on the map near Scottsdale.

“The government story they handed us about 9/11 is total B.S. plain and simple. I also thoroughly went over the recent 9/11 Commission report, finding about 110 outright lies and numerous other half-truths and omissions in an obvious cover-up of not only the truth but of a criminal investigation.

“Condaleeza Rice lied through her teeth when she testified and if I would have had her on the stand for 10 minutes, I would have had her in tears.”

Concerning 9/11, Wittenberg knew right off the bat the hijackers - who couldn’t handle a Piper Cub - couldn’t fly the ‘big birds” he flew for so many years, knowing the planes were also incapable of performing such high speed maneuvers as the government claimed.

He also knew the possibility of jet fuel bringing down the towers made no sense. In fact, he knew the whole 9/11 story made about as much sense as crossing the Atlantic in a row boat.

And right after 9/11 when it was unpopular and considered almost treasonous to question the government, Wittenberg became the first commercial airline pilot with experience flying the jets used in 9/11 to publicly denounce the government story.

Although speaking publicly on many occasions about the fictitious government account of 9/11, it wasn’t until Sept. 16, 2004, his controversial remarks aired on Wing TV, sparking a heated debate among pilots and others clinging to the flimsy government account.

Knowing the flight characteristics of the “big birds” like the back of his hand, Wittenberg convincingly argued there was absolutely no possibility that Flight 77could have “descended 7,000 feet in two minutes, all the while performing a steep 270 degree banked turn before crashing into the Pentagon’s first floor wall without touching the lawn.”

Wittenberg claimed the high speed maneuver would have surely stalled the jetliner sending it into a nose dive, adding it was “totally impossible for an amateur who couldn’t even fly a Cessna to maneuver the jetliner in such a highly professional manner, something Wittenberg said he couldn’t do with 35 years of commercial jetliner experience.

“For a guy to just jump into the cockpit and fly like an ace is impossible – there is not one chance in a thousand,” said Wittenberg, recalling that when he made the jump from Boeing 727’s to the highly sophisticated computerized characteristics of the 737’s through 767’s it took him considerable time to feel comfortable flying.

“I had to be trained to use the new, computerized systems. I just couldn’t jump in and fly one,” he added.

Finding more inconsistencies with the government story about Flight 77, Wittenberg recalled the recent statements made by a flight controller on an ABC 20/20 television program three months ago.

“If you listened to her carefully only an experienced pilot probably would have known that what she was saying was scripted,” said Wittenberg. “Remember the transponder was turned off on Flight 77 and when this occurs, all the particular flight data like air speed and even the plane’s flight identification goes with it.

“All that’s left on the controller’s screen is a green blip, that’s it. But here you have this flight controller on 20/20 saying she was tracking the flight with specific air speed and other coordinates which was totally impossible once the transponder was turned off. How would she even have known the flight number? The whole story is a pack of lies and this is just another example.”

And from the moment Wittenberg called attention to the lies, he’s been in the cross hairs defending his story, defending it by using a little bit of psychology, a lot of history and asking critics to answer questions before drawing conclusions.

“I’ve learned over the years, it’s hard to change anybody’s mind when they really aren’t listening,” said Wittenberg. “So, I just decided to fire back a lot of questions to those people who believe the government story.

“I ask them explain how Building No.7 collapsed? I ask them why haven’t the “black boxes” been recovered? I ask them to explain how jet fuel – fuel that burns cold not hot -- could bring down two high rise structures when more than 90% of the fuel on board burned outside the buildings?”

And Wittenberg has hundreds of other tough questions ready, but said it’s also important to put 9/11 and the Iraq war in a historical prospective.

“Is 9/11 and the phony war on terror any different or more serious than Pearl Harbor and World War II?,” asks Wittenberg. “The bottom line is all wars are contrived and it is these rich bankers and financiers who have pulled the strings and who have put these contrived events like 9/11 and Pearl Harbor into motion.”

Turning to the recent London bombings, Wittenberg said he’s tired of the “talking heads’ trying to analyze how to counter terror when “the real cause and effect issues” about the root problems with America and the world are being ignored.

“It’s simply bizarre. Maybe our one-sided foreign policy that keeps getting us into all this trouble around the world should be seriously questioned,” said Wittenberg. “If we are really fighting terror, why are our borders just to the south completely wide open? It’s a joke.”

Claiming the entire neo con scenario now playing out in America and around the world is based on the attempt to establish a one world government controlled by a select few, he said it’s difficult to figure out their true motives, adding he can only offer an educated guess based on what he’s studied and read.

“Power corrupts, money isn’t enough and these people want total control,” added Wittenberg. “These elites actually think they are better than everybody else and basically want power and control over the diminishing resources by creating a one world government.

Regarding another terror attack on American soil coming on the heels of the London bombings, he said “it’s not if but when,” claiming the unconstitutional Patriot Act is waiting in the wings to silence those Americans who may not fall in line with the government’s eventual takeover.

“They passed it for a reason. The problem with our two party system is that the same group of gangsters controls both parties,” said Wittenberg, who didn’t vote for Bush or Kerry in the last election and was the former Arizona state chairman for Pat Buchanon’s failed presidential run in 2000.

Although Wittenberg remains politically active and abreast of world affairs, he has left the political forefront, trying instead to raise public awareness about the danger of the neo con agenda.

“More people are listening now, but it doesn’t surprise me that still a lot of people just don’t want to get involved, thinking things are just fine in America,” he added. “These people are perfectly content to play golf, watch the ballgame and not get involved.”

Wittenberg, who retired the day before 9/11 having a strange and unexplainable premonition, said high gas prices have led him to sell his private plane, saying it was getting too expensive to even “fly for fun’ anymore.
We refuse to let our knowlege, however limited, be informed by your ignorance, however vast.
-- David Ray Griffin

If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.
 -- James Madison (Fourth President USA 1809-1817)

Offline Craig Ranke CIT

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2007, 05:21:52 pm »
Bump for the new forum.

This is real EVIDENCE folks.

Offline rduke

« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2007, 06:45:36 pm »
It is interesting..

However...

The WTC information is far more convincing, and far less subjective... and way less of a Red Herring then the Pentagon..

There are tons of damning quirks about what happened at the Pentagon..

But it has been swathed with bullshit and regurgitated by to discredit all of the REAL evidence of what happened on that day...

Things that should be paid attention to in regards to the Pentagon..

- That it happened at all!
- The maneuver enacted.
- The air defenses not responding.

--

My Gut tells me to scoff at the Missile crap... and the slew of other things that relate to it do FAR more Harm into disseminating the whole of what happend and WHY on 9-11.

The missile theory/no plane crap makes the avg joe on the street say "hmm so you want me to buy no plane at WTC, laser weapons from space, holograms, and the fact that the military industrial complex ALSO attacked itself at the Pentagon!!--- you are a KOOK!!"

It discredits all the REAL information we have... and takes our feet out from under us.

Sure there are some odd bits about the Flight Data recorder at the Pentagon...

so lets just collect it.. and keep it on file...

Lets NOT try to convince people to wake up to 911 truth with it... as it is sketchy and detailed...making it difficult to relay in less then 10 minutes.

And most likely the reason the Pentagon was attacked to begin with is to take attention AWAY from the Military Industrial complex by making it seem absurd that the ones who did the attack would also attack themselves.

WTC information is far more damning...

Flight 93 is far more damning...

THE ANTHRAX attack is far more damning...  To exposing the perpetrators.

Offline jbrid1138

• Governments don't care, individuals do. MARK TWAIN
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2007, 06:45:06 am »
Of course the Pentagon was a bit of a ruse.  Damaged, yes, but nothing to the extent of what we see when looking at the World Trade Center.  And those that did 9/11 would have us believe that gravity and falling building debris did all that damage at the WTC -- It was most certainly speeded along by means of an 'explosive' design, no pun intended.

The Pentagon received a limp slap on the wrist in comparison.  It wasn't meant to be destroyed, just enough death and destruction to mimic a real attack.  A diversion from the TRUTH.  A psyops turned internally to throw off the scent of the would be investigator.  Minimal damage, struck at the least occupied sector, and at a sector that had been recently REINFORCED to take the slap that was to be forthcoming.  Planning went into all stages of this ruse, disastrous in the overall as it truly was.

And I too agree that getting lost in fact and reality is not a good thing // It's more of that psyops at work, to confuse, redirect, misinform, etc.  (it truly matters NOT that airplanes were or were not used that day -- they didn't cause the extreme amount of damage that resulted one way or the other).  None at the WTC7 -- and look what happened there.  None over Shanksville -- and there is nothing to look at there.  And at the WTC -- controlled demolitions, all the way around.  Remember at the Pentagon there were reports of the smell of 'cordite' in the air shortly after the strike.  Cordite is a unique smell that comes from ignited black powder // the educated nose of those working at the Pentagon would reveal this if it was the case, without hesitation -- because they would recognize the smell.  It's at the rifle range, it's at all gunnery ranges -- artillery, armor, infantry, etc.
We refuse to let our knowlege, however limited, be informed by your ignorance, however vast.
-- David Ray Griffin

If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.
 -- James Madison (Fourth President USA 1809-1817)

Offline UK Lyn

« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2009, 02:19:15 am »
I do apologise if this has been posted elsewhere, but it blew me away.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GHM5f9lVho

This video suggests whatever hit the Pentagon , the story was NOT as officially claimed.

The position of the taxi driver's street-lamp damaged car (on this apparent admission) made it impossible.

Watch it through, the man seem to be unequivacably stating black op involvement.

"This is too big for me man, this is a big thing"

"Man you know this is a world thing happening, I'm a small man"

"My lifestyle is completely different from this"

"This is for other people. People who have money and all this kind of stuff"

"Well I'm not supposed to be involved in this, I don't have nothing"

"This is their thing"  "This is for them"

"I'm not supposed to be in it"

"I'm in it"

"One thing about it you gotta understand something..."

"...when people do things and get away with it you..."

"..eventually it's going to come to me..."

"..and when it coms to me it's going to be so big I can't do nothin about it"

"So it has to be stopped in the beginning when it's small"

"You see to keep it from spreading"

Offline Ghost in the Machine

« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2009, 02:35:26 am »
we need to back up this video asap, this makes me so mad wtf we all know they did it, they're has to be a trial something wtf!!!!

roganvilla

« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2009, 02:59:44 am »
I do apologise if this has been posted elsewhere, but it blew me away.

There was a post on this a couple of days ago but a mod was threatening to delete the thread....maybe he did ???

Offline UK Lyn

« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2009, 03:04:18 am »
I need to edit this speech after he says  "I'm in it"

"WE CAME ACROSS THE HIGHWAY TOGETHER"

"IT WAS PLANNED"

[mods: if this has been deleted due to the vid being disinfo or other I don't know about this]

Offline npalmi

• live free or die
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2009, 03:13:05 am »
the guy who got this interview quite possibly just got that guy "suicided"

it is very important information nonetheless
No Prisoners, No Mercy, No Fear.

Offline UK Lyn

« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2009, 03:31:18 am »
Yeah, I got my backup copies ready for my YouTube if anything, or anyone, gets deleted.

Mind you, AJ says the best insurance is to come out fully and spill it all right away.

I have watched this a few times.  Though the interviewer has a habit of making leading questions, the driver does seem to be very clear that he was indeed involved in a staged setup. 

The photographic evidence seems key - the original photographs seem more at risk of 'deletion' than the taxi driver.

canandy

« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2009, 03:35:15 am »
the guy who got this interview quite possibly just got that guy "suicided"

it is very important information nonetheless
    yes iworry about his future health so to speak  :( :(

roganvilla

« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2009, 03:39:14 am »

[mods: if this has been deleted due to the vid being disinfo or other I don't know about this]

I think it may have been deleted as disinfo.......something like they were badgering a confused elderly man who may have dementia.

Does anyone know if AJ, or in particular Bermas have commented on the video?

Offline UK Lyn

« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2009, 03:48:18 am »
I think it may have been deleted as disinfo.......something like they were badgering a confused elderly man who may have dementia.

Does anyone know if AJ, or in particular Bermas have commented on the video?

If this is the case then I easily apologise in advance, I didn't know.

Offline hal 9000

« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2009, 03:54:56 am »
I posted this a few days ago.  A moderator deleted it, I think. Just saw it posted on Jeff Rense's site tonite.

Don't know what to make of it. England could just be confused or in the incipient stages of senility. Who knows? I wouldn't write it off so easily though. There could indeed be something to it.

The video maker got the testimony of all those people at the Citgo Gas Station saying that the plane they saw approached from the north. If they are correct then there is a problem, being that the plane could not have hit the light pole and knocked it down onto England's cab, which was too far south of the gas station. This fact, taken along side England's cryptic statements makes me wonder if there might be something strange going on.

Like I said - I wouldn't write it off too casually. It's possible that this could be a small crack in the official story of what happened at the Pentagon.

Offline jimd3100

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2009, 05:47:04 pm »
In case you haven't figured this out.  Recently Alex Jones was accused of being a racist due to comments made on the unmoderated infowars boards. Recently Alex Jones was associated with a nut that killed cops because he made comments on a AJ message board. (nevermind the fact that the comments were against AJ) Recently youtube eliminated an infowars account because they showed AJ defending himself(he showed the newspaper trying to smear him) meanwhile youtube has no problem hosting a video by "truthers" claiming the old cab driver nearly killed on 9/11 by a lightpole KNOCKED OVER BY A PASSENGER JET as it slammed into the pentagon, is actually an undercover mass murdering operative. Can you see what's coming down the pipe? I'll spell it out for you.....

Before the USS Cole was hit they tried hitting another ship....before the WTC were blown to kingdom come they bombed it. Guess what's coming down the pipe?

I'm one of the least "conspiracy" minded people on here IMO, and even I can see this one.
Q: DO you believe that if the "powers that be" have a golden opportunity to not only give a devastating blow to Alex Jones, but the entire truth movement and Daniel Sanjata and Dylan Avery all at the same time that they wouldn't do it?
Ans: It doesn't matter. We'd be idiots to sit here and let ourselves be put in that situation.

Here's a headline from the future that you are not going to see as long as I am moderating here......

Dateline Sept 22 2009
Arlington   Loyd England the cab driver nearly killed on 9/11 was murdered today by a "9/11 conspiracy theorist". Mr Noplane Idiot was arrested at the scene reading a copy of Catcher in the Rye. Police Spokesman Capt NWO PIG said Mr Idiot made statements suggesting the act was carried out as a form of vigilante justice. "He believes based on movies and messages he saw on "conspiracy" message boards that Mr England helped carry out the attacks."
Internet searches showed that Mr Noplane Idiot was a frequent visitor to prisonplanet forum. The forum is hosted by the notorious Alex Jones who has made several films claiming the attacks were orchestrated by the U.S. Government. He was also producer of Loose Change Final cut. Search results also revealed Mr Idiot was also frequent visitor to the loose change forums, hosted by Dylan Avery maker of the "conspiracy series". His newest film Loose Change 9/11: An American Coup narrated by Rescue Me star Daniel Sanjata was released today. Mr Jones claims he has no control over who comes to the boards and what is posted. However investigations reveal the boards are moderated.

Think that's pretty unlikely? Yea, it is.

It's just as unlikely as Barry Jennings being dead 2 days before the WTC 7 report comes out.

Think that's just dumb? What's even dumber is sitting here allowing ourselves to be put in that position.

"I trust them, I don't think the folks that would blow Kennedy's brains out and murder 3000 Americans would take advantage of us like that."  <----that's dumb.

Know what's even dumber? These DisInfo preposterous 9/11 truth killing movies, these idiots want you to promote.

I've never accused anyone of being an "operative", other than Gen Stubblebine. But if I was to make the accusation, it would be against these CIT retards. Why? For several reasons. They constantly use the exact same phrase James Woosley the former CIA head and NWO Bitch used to describe why no WMD were found in Iraq. "Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence".  Meaning just because we didn't find WMD in Iraq doesn't mean there wasn't a sh*tload of it. And just because no one saw a passenger jet fly over the pentagon doesn't mean it didn't happen. How much BS are you willing to take?

Also, Russel Pickering, John Farmer, Mike Walter, Keith Wheelhouse, Father McGraw, Joel Sucherman, and Lloyd England are all according to the makers of these idiot films, undercover operatives. And those are just then ones I've seen myself them make publicly. Well I'll throw that accusation right back at them. They are either insane, or they themselves are the operatives. Wether they are or not is irrelevant. The results are the same. And they can be used in the same way. They are not helping the truth movement. They are destroying it. Driving people in the movement out with their insanity. I've seen it. You think they are helping? Yea, it's real helpfull for independent honest researchers to get people to talk to us after these retards visit them and then accuse them of being mass murdering operatives if they don't tell them what they want to hear. That's real f**king helpfull. Honest? They are self promoting BS artists. "It was planned"....OMG! DID you hear that? There it is smoking gun proof! And you fall for this BS? Everyone in the world knows 9/11 was planned but when the old cab driver says it, it means he helped plan it? They are either dishonest insane a**holes or operatives. It doesn't matter. It's the same results. I've seen their movies. All of them. They are a disgusting joke. What's pitifull is seeing you fall for this crap. And people fall for it because they are allergic to a passenger jet hitting the pentagon. How incredibly stupid. This disinfo BS has gotten so bad that we now have a remote controlled passenger jet at the pentagon, but it doesn't fly into it....no, you wouldn't want that...so it flys over it. That's f**kin stupid. They have no choice. Everyone that was there saw a large passenger jet fly into the pentagon. I've been telling you that from day one. They went there and filmed them. They have no choice but then make up this stupid idea of a flyover. Everyone was fooled. No one saw it fly away. But everyone drew the wrong flightpath! No they didn't. That's why England, Walter, Sucherman, Wheelhouse, McGraw and about 100 other people are all "operatives". Because they don't place the plane slightly off the path. And those that drew the wrong flight path? They all swear they watched the passenger jet slam into the pentagon. Your own 10 year old knows that every witness swearing in court that they watched with their own eyes a passenger jet hit the pentagon, is NOT proof a passenger jet didn't hit the pentagon. How much BS are you willing to take?

You should be helping us stamp out this disinfo not spread it. I thought you people wanted to expose the truth of 9/11? This Disinfo crap is getting out of hand. We're nipping this in the bud. We have no choice. It's gotten to the ridiculous point where we are willing to admit a jet was at the pentagon but it didn't go in, and the witnesses who were there are lieing operatives. It keeps getting worse......and I'm not going to sit here and let it come on down the pipe. There are reasons for this disinfo.

There are reasons for the various disinfo BS that some of you seem to love to hear, and fall for.

Operatives or not the results are the same. How about giving a sane 9/11 truther a 7 page front page article? Here are your hero's promoting 9/11 truth...

http://www.ocweekly.com/2008-08-14/features/pentaconned/
Beliefs Always Trump Truth and Perception Always Trumps Reality

Offline Biggs

« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2009, 01:52:50 pm »
WATCH THE VIDEO AND SEE WHAT YOU THINK TAXI DRIVER LLOYD IS TRYING TO SAY TOWARDS THE END OF THE PIECE

SEE THE SECTION WHERE HE IS FILMED WITHOUT HIS KNOWLEDGE WHILST TAKING A CAR RIDE WITH CIT TEAM

From CIT - taxi driver appears to admit 9-11 was an inside job and states that he has been caught up in events way beyond his station and that he wishes he had not been there that day.

He  appears to contradict his earlier statements about where his taxi was and if this is true or an accurate interpretation of what he feels then this blows away the official flight route story and opens up the northside flight plan possibility.

From CIT, I really do not like the way the way they talk about the guy in this video, however, HIS WORDS ARE DEEPLY INTERESTING(see towards end  of video)

WHAT DO YOU THINK HE IS SAYING HERE? PLEASE ADD COMMENTS ON YOUR THOUGHTS

(9mins)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hRbXe3HWPk

STOP THE KILLING NOW

Offline pcc

« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2009, 04:18:25 pm »
well I guess Jim won't take this one down..
I would just like anyone interested to read all the threads started by CraigRankeCIT over at ATS.. you will find his theory fully presented, as well as some very thoughtful rebuttals by those with, shall we say "common sense"..  its important to understand that CIT's entire premise rests on the shoulders of 13 eyewitnesses who after 7 years.. seem to remember the plane in question traveling along a north of citgo flight path.. (which of course makes the official impact trajectory/angle impossible..) however these same 13 witnesses all thought it hit the pentagon.. no one saw it fly away.. the same witnesses that remembered where the plane was in the air(7 years later), were mistaken as to what happened to the plane.. sean boger, the witness in the heliport tower said he ducked and heard and felt it enter the building.. but they use him as a north of citgo witness.. can't have it both ways..

Offline Livefreeordie

• ~ Matthew 5:11,12 ~
    • Seek and Ye shall find!
« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2009, 04:33:19 pm »

From CIT - taxi driver admits 9-11 was an inside job and states that he has been caught up in events way beyond his station and that he wishes he had not been there that day. Also appears to contradict his earlier statements about where his taxi was and thus blows away the official flight route story and opens up the northside lfight plan possibility.

From CIT, I do not like the way the way they talk about the guy in this video, however, HIS WORDS ARE UNMISTAKEABLE, there is no other reasonable translation of what he says (see towards end  of video)

(9mins)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hRbXe3HWPk

but I do wish they would be a bit more polite to the guy who has clearly been forced to lie by some spooks from some alphabet agency, it is not his fault he was caught up in these events.

WOW Biggs!!!!

That video is UNBELIEVABLE!!!! Undeniable proof right there! Great find!

"Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?" ~ {2 Corinthians 6:14}

Offline jimd3100

• Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2009, 06:02:14 pm »

From CIT - taxi driver admits 9-11 was an inside job and states that he has been caught up in events way beyond his station and that he wishes he had not been there that day.
WTF is wrong with you? Have you even botherd to watch the full version of this piece of sh*t movie? He doesn't admit anything except that people(people like you) say what they say about what happened at the pentagon and he has nothing to do with it,
he's just a regular guy, he's not supposed to be caught up in all that. You hear what you want to hear and keep falling for these BS artists editing his words. You still blabbering about that 18 foot hole at the pentagon, that was actually the first floor?
Are you and others still so desperate, to not admit a jetliner crashed at the pentagon that you'd say this innocent old cab driver nearly killed that day are actually "in on it"? All in the name of 9/11 "truth"? How embarrasing.

Also appears to contradict his earlier statements about where his taxi was and thus blows away the official flight route story and opens up the northside lfight plan possibility.
After two days of Ranke telling him his cab had to be somewhere else because of his "wonderfull" witnesses flight path. the witnesses who "prove" a jet didn't hit the pentagon even though all those wonderfull witnesses will swear they watched with their own eyes the Airliner hit the pentagon, and the old guy get confused which means he's an undercover black ops mass murder accomplice. All done in the name of 9/11 "truth?

From CIT, I do not like the way the way they talk about the guy in this video, however, HIS WORDS ARE UNMISTAKEABLE, there is no other reasonable translation of what he says (see towards end  of video)
Unmistakeble huh? Only if you gorge yourself on edits and don't watch the full thing. In your case it wouldn't matter, you will hear exactly what you want to hear. How pathetic.

but I do wish they would be a bit more polite to the guy who has clearly been forced to lie by some spooks from some alphabet agency, it is not his fault he was caught up in these events.

It's not his fault? Gee.....how'd you figure that out? Guess what else isn't his fault? That idiots calling themselves "truthers" go on the internet and accuse him of being "in on it" because they can't face reality. That on 9/11 planes flew into buildings.
So now all we do is ask who his "handler" was then go up the chain of command right? And when he says  "huh? Handler? WTF are you talking about" We can say he is to scared to talk. What a disgrace.
Way to help 9/11 truth biggs. Keep spreading insane disinfo.

DisInfo-The cell phone calls were fake
What it covers up -The fact that the AIRPHONES the flight Attendants used to call HQ
to tell them the plane was hijacked. The fact the plane was hijacked and a terrorist act was being committed was known to the FAA NORAD the military and Rice and Bush as well before he stepped in the class room...they wanted the towers hit....
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=104723.0

DisInfo--there were no hijackers

Takes away from the fact that they knew all about the plot and the hijackers were protected and helped by Bush Buddy Prince Bandar.

"We told the Americans about the plans to turn planes into flying bombs as far back as 1995," he complained to reporters. "Why didn't they pay attention?"
http://www.prisonplanet.com/bust_and_boom.html

"A former landlord of two of the September 11 hijackers was an FBI informant at the time, knowledgeable sources confirm to CNN."
http://archives.cnn.com/2002/US/09/11/ar911.hijackers.landlord/

"The Administration also would not agree to allow the FBI to serve a Committee subpoena and deposition notice on the informant."
http://www.gpoaccess.gov/serialset/creports/pdf/fullreport_errata.pdf

"In July 2003, the asset was given a $100,000 payment and closed as an asset."
http://www.fas.org/irp/agency/doj/oig/fbi-911/chap5.pdf

DisInfo--A missile hit the pentagon. No it was a global hawk. No it was a a-3 Sky warrier....and the latest and dumbest....no it was a flyover

Takes away from the fact that these jihadis were not expert aces, the planes were under the control of someone else..
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=103918.0

the only flyinq skill Hanjour could perform was flylng the plane straight--FBI Document
http://intelfiles.egoplex.com/2004-01-04-FBI-summary-Lofti-Raissi.pdf

End of Flight 77 flight path...

I'm trying to point out that going into kookville and making up our own insane stories
is a dead end street, and you'll get your ass kicked by debunkers laying in wait.

We can hang them with their own story. We already have the evidence. Instead it's.."you support the official story"  Yea, 9/11 happened on a Tuesday. I support that as well.

Offline Biggs

« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2009, 10:29:47 am »
Yes I knew you would be up in arms Jimd,

however, in what way do you translate his words? come on I am interested to know, further, why is his car in a different place than claimed by the official story

as for Hani Hanjur, i agree he could not have flown the plane if it followed the official flight path

As for the cell phone calls being fake, perhaps some were real, however, the guy who left his full name when leaving a message for his Mom sure was behaving strangely if it was a real call, further, some of the calls were made at altititudes which were too high for cell phone reception (though many were in range I admit) - why has the official data been so shrouded in secrecy in such regard if it is true??????????

As for no hijackers, I have not claimed there were no hijackers, although I do not see overwhelming evidence that there were, I see evdence which points to it being a significant possibility.

I remember in the main pentagon thread you convinced only a minority of your theory, despite presenting lots of evidence, perhaps your usual smearing tone is what puts people off the evidence you do present. For someone who has done so much work on the topic it must be disheartening that as few as 30% of truthers on this site believe what you say, my advice is stay away from smearing and stick to evidence, in the world outside your old employment you do not convince people by attacking them and calling them names.

I will change the wording of my initial post and let people make their own mind up without insuation from me.
STOP THE KILLING NOW

Offline Biggs

« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2009, 10:35:38 am »
wording of initial post changed, insuation removed, people can make their own mind up
STOP THE KILLING NOW

lovealexjones

« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2009, 10:47:16 am »
Well i'm glad this is back on the table,
it's interesting that's all, and should'nt be ignored. imo

sublect change fail : Taxi driver Lloyd says 'I am a little guy caught up in the games of rich'

wtf???^

Offline jimd3100

• Global Moderator
« Reply #26 on: May 10, 2009, 11:15:11 am »
Yes I knew you would be up in arms Jimd,
Oh, so you already knew that I care about the credibility of the 9/11 truth movement and think that public accusations that an old cab driver nearly killed on 9/11 is really a deep undercover black ops agent absolutely destroys our credibility? Yea, I'm funny that way.

however, in what way do you translate his words? come on I am interested to know, further, why is his car in a different place than claimed by the official story
I don't need to translate his words. Unlike you, and the mental cases making these truth destroying movies do. I watched the full piece of sh*t movie. Maybe you as a moderator eagerly wanting to accuse innocent working class people should have already done that. Why is his car in a different place than the official story? It's not. It's right where it always was. WTF is wrong with you? He thought it was in line with the BS Northside crap. Why would the old guy think that? Because after being badgered by these mental cases for two days, lieing to him that "every person we talked to said the planes path was this way.." He went along and said his car in there too. He was there. To say "why is his car in a different place than claimed by the official story"? Proves beyond any doubt you have no clue as to what you are talking about.

as for Hani Hanjur, i agree he could not have flown the plane if it followed the official flight path
Well, good for you. To bad you so desperately want to throw that evidence away and replace it with the cab driver is "in on it".

As for the cell phone calls being fake, perhaps some were real, however, the guy who left his full name when leaving a message for his Mom sure was behaving strangely if it was a real call, further, some of the calls were made at altititudes which were too high for cell phone reception (though many were in range I admit) - why has the official data been so shrouded in secrecy in such regard if it is true??????????

Which calls were made from an altitude that was to high? Enlighten us Biggs. Maybe if you would actually read the declassified FBI reports, you wouldn't be claiming it's all shrouded in mystery. I can. Why can't you?

As for no hijackers, I have not claimed there were no hijackers, although I do not see overwhelming evidence that there were, I see evidence which points to it being a significant possibility.
Congratulations on admitting "there is a possibility" of hijackers.

I remember in the main pentagon thread you convinced only a minority of your theory,

Well, that's just it. Unlike you, I'm not really interested in presenting my "theory" as much as exposing how the facts prove the Gov was ultimately responsible.

despite presenting lots of evidence, perhaps your usual smearing tone is what puts people off the evidence you do present. For someone who has done so much work on the topic it must be disheartening that as few as 30% of truthers on this site believe what you say,

I'm have no interest in a popularity contest. And 51% of the public believed Iraq was behind 9/11. Why due to BS put out by the MSM. Pretty much like the BS you put out on here.

my advice is stay away from smearing and stick to evidence, in the world outside your old employment you do not convince people by attacking them and calling them names.

That's some interesting advice coming from someone attacking and calling an innocent Old Cab driver an accomplice to mass murder with no evidence.

Since you want to talk about main pentagon thread lets look at your history. One of us is wrong Biggs. Maybe you think it doesn't matter if we're wrong about accusations against ordinary working class citizens. I think it does matter.

You were wrong here..

"Whilst the pre-planted explosives theory hangs together pretty well, it does not explain how 6 neat holes were punctured in the Pentagon's walls.

A static device would also have sent more debris onto the Pentagon lawn and could not have left the six neat holes in the walls of rings C, D and E. Only a DU penetrator can do this, these walls were no amateur job, they were hardcore 3 feet thick blast walls and would require a top of the range penetrator to pierce 6 of them (18 feet of very high grade reinforced concrete)
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=2822.msg11938#msg11938

You believing the Missile BS...
The poles are part of the psyops as a missiles would not take them out either, I guess small charges were used to blow them to confuse the facts of the case.http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=2822.msg39686#msg39686

These types of planes DO  NOT MAKE 12 FOOT HOLES IN THE SIDE OF A BUILDING
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=2822.msg41626#msg41626

Tell us more about this 12 foot hole, that was really the first floor, is there any disinfo on the pentagon you wont fall for?

"I thought I had seen witness reports of it flying over, perhaps not, but I am certain I have seen reports of witnesses seeing a small plane or missile. They are in some of the 9-11 movies."
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=2822.msg56397#msg56397

"However, zero witnesses saying even a small plane OR missile is both odd and frustrating."
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=2822.msg56460#msg56460

Only frustrating if you have a "theory" that debunkers destroy on a daily basis.

How sure are you that this guy is an "undercover operative"? I am 100% sure he isn't.
I'm interested in real facts and research not destroying the credibility of the board, and 9/11 truth, or the reputation of a cab driver. If that makes me an a**hole, so be it.

lovealexjones

« Reply #27 on: May 10, 2009, 11:36:28 am »
Well i'm glad this is back on the table,
it's interesting that's all, and should'nt be ignored. imo

sublect change fail : Taxi driver Lloyd says 'I am a little guy caught up in the games of rich'

wtf???^

sorry, i didn't understand at first and was too late to delete, sorry guys my bad.

Offline Biggs

« Reply #28 on: May 10, 2009, 12:28:04 pm »
Oh, so you already knew that I care about the credibility of the 9/11 truth movement and think that public accusations that an old cab driver nearly killed on 9/11 is really a deep undercover black ops agent absolutely destroys our credibility? Yea, I'm funny that way.

I don't need to translate his words. Unlike you, and the mental cases making these truth destroying movies do. I watched the full piece of sh*t movie. Maybe you as a moderator eagerly wanting to accuse innocent working class people should have already done that.

better to ignore what he says if it does not agree with your version eh Jim

Why is his car in a different place than the official story? It's not. It's right where it always was. WTF is wrong with you? He thought it was in line with the BS Northside crap. Why would the old guy think that? Because after being badgered by these mental cases for two days, lieing to him that "every person we talked to said the planes path was this way.." He went along and said his car in there too. He was there. To say "why is his car in a different place than claimed by the official story"? Proves beyond any doubt you have no clue as to what you are talking about.
Well, good for you. To bad you so desperately want to throw that evidence away and replace it with the cab driver is "in on it".

so you are saying he agrees the car was on the bridge right where the photographic evidence and his own admission place the car, are you sure

Which calls were made from an altitude that was to high? Enlighten us Biggs. Maybe if you would actually read the declassified FBI reports, you wouldn't be claiming it's all shrouded in mystery. I can. Why can't you?

so if you have read all these reports, surely it is no problem for you to state succinctly that all the various pieces on the web are false and why hey are so, why is it that only in 2006-2008 did airlines boast about being able to now use cell phones on airlines, why is it that tests by individuals have consistently shown cell phones cannot be used above a few thousand feet above the ground. Why did that guy state his full name when leaving a message for his mum. I am not saying all calls are fake, only that it appears very likely that at least som calls were fake. Hell the people who staged the event have no problem faking a few phone calls, all they need is a voice morphing machine and a phone (they have access to both), it ain't that hard - however, nor does it prove they were all fake and I am not claiming such.

Well, that's just it. Unlike you, I'm not really interested in presenting my "theory" as much as exposing how the facts prove the Gov was ultimately responsible.

you present a theory backed by government data you call facts, really it is still a theory even if a well researched one, relativity is still a theory, I assure you your findings are too, no matter how well researched.

I'm have no interest in a popularity contest. And 51% of the public believed Iraq was behind 9/11. Why due to BS put out by the MSM. Pretty much like the BS you put out on here.

clearly you do not want to be popular, does not bother me in the slightest, however, you put people off your own work by whining, this ain't military intel, what you say does not go, better surely to present your evidence and let people decide, try it, you may find it actually works.

That's some interesting advice coming from someone attacking and calling an innocent Old Cab driver an accomplice to mass murder with no evidence.

now you are being a child, you did not read my post, at no point do I say the guy is in on it, nor criticise him, merely that he is a little guy trapped in the games of the rich and powerful - hell he says this himself, but you prefer to ignore that part don't you Jim

Since you want to talk about main pentagon thread lets look at your history. One of us is wrong Biggs. Maybe you think it doesn't matter if we're wrong about accusations against ordinary working class citizens. I think it does matter.

You were wrong here..

"Whilst the pre-planted explosives theory hangs together pretty well, it does not explain how 6 neat holes were punctured in the Pentagon's walls.

A static device would also have sent more debris onto the Pentagon lawn and could not have left the six neat holes in the walls of rings C, D and E. Only a DU penetrator can do this, these walls were no amateur job, they were hardcore 3 feet thick blast walls and would require a top of the range penetrator to pierce 6 of them (18 feet of very high grade reinforced concrete)
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=2822.msg11938#msg11938

You believing the Missile BS...
The poles are part of the psyops as a missiles would not take them out either, I guess small charges were used to blow them to confuse the facts of the case.http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=2822.msg39686#msg39686

These types of planes DO  NOT MAKE 12 FOOT HOLES IN THE SIDE OF A BUILDING
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=2822.msg41626#msg41626

Tell us more about this 12 foot hole, that was really the first floor, is there any disinfo on the pentagon you wont fall for?

"I thought I had seen witness reports of it flying over, perhaps not, but I am certain I have seen reports of witnesses seeing a small plane or missile. They are in some of the 9-11 movies."
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=2822.msg56397#msg56397

"However, zero witnesses saying even a small plane OR missile is both odd and frustrating."
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=2822.msg56460#msg56460

Only frustrating if you have a "theory" that debunkers destroy on a daily basis.

How sure are you that this guy is an "undercover operative"? I am 100% sure he isn't.
I'm interested in real facts and research not destroying the credibility of the board, and 9/11 truth, or the reputation of a cab driver. If that makes me an a**hole, so be it.

as for 12 foot holes, you lost that argument a long time ago

as for poles - neither a hollow aluminimium plan nor a missile would cause these effects without disintegrating

as for preplanted explsovies, there could have been some there, they did not cause the main damage however, it is a possibility, one you discount without reason.

as for witnesses seeing a small plane, none are on the offical record seemingly, so I will discount that one for now as being my bad, still I am quite sure I have seen after the fact non official witnesses saying such a thing, as have others, anyone finds them please post them in the main pentagon thread.

But as for accusing a taxi driver of anything - GET INTO YOUR SKULL I AM NOT ACCUSING THIS GUY - I have stated this time and again but old Jim cannot help but smear, LLOYD IS A VICTIM - plain and simple.

and as I stated above and in previous posts I do not like the way CIT talk to him either, they are disrespectful to him which is an approach I dislike.  However they still have 7 witnesses on record as disagreeing with your research findings, including 2 cops, which makes their unproven theories also a possibility (much like yours).
STOP THE KILLING NOW

Offline Ununillium

« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2009, 12:42:10 pm »
What happened on that day?  We will never EVER truly know.  The disinformation campaign was too strong, too much evidence destroyed, too many false things told.  The truth will never come out.

Offline grapecrusher1

« Reply #30 on: May 10, 2009, 04:54:30 pm »
Weak.  The old man was badgered and it is not clear what the "conspiracy" is --- the car was here not there.   Okay explain to me exactly where the car was and wasn't and the relevance.  It was supposed to be under the bridge  --- hmmm.  What??
  The highlighted comment could have been taken out of context with editing easily.  Really i dont see anything with serious substance and a whack of pure speculation in this Breaking News.
"The meek shall inherit NOTHING" -- Zappa

canandy

« Reply #31 on: June 17, 2009, 06:37:41 am »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5FhQc-LJ-o  its an eye opener very well done with multiple witnesses ;)

Offline phasma

• Have a H.A.A.R.P.Y DAY !
« Reply #32 on: June 17, 2009, 06:47:45 am »
Great find !

Good vid.
Things are not what they appear to be: nor are they otherwise - Surangama Sutra

Berminator

« Reply #33 on: June 17, 2009, 06:48:25 am »
Is this whole vid good canandy?

canandy

« Reply #34 on: June 17, 2009, 06:51:23 am »
Is this whole vid good canandy?
   yes full movie i suggest  download it

Offline Weasel

• Little Red Hen Garden
« Reply #35 on: June 17, 2009, 07:14:25 am »
I have a dumb question, how do you download from youtube?
Say No to the nwo cluckheads - http://littleredhengarden.wordpress.com/

Mike Philbin

« Reply #36 on: June 17, 2009, 07:24:26 am »
Good vid.

this isn't a GOOD VID, this is seriously DAMNING EVIDENCE that you'd have thought the 911 Commission might have picked up on  ---  oh, yeah....

we MUST call for an independent reappraissal of all this evidence.

our Freedoms depend on it.

Offline phasma

• Have a H.A.A.R.P.Y DAY !
« Reply #37 on: June 17, 2009, 07:29:13 am »
This and 7/7 but of course they will say they have dealt with this already - they have to their satisfaction but not to mine or most people here`s satisfaction !
Things are not what they appear to be: nor are they otherwise - Surangama Sutra

Offline bernardboggins

« Reply #38 on: June 17, 2009, 07:31:41 am »
Weasel, download realplayer, you can download videos using that
When the Government fear the people there is Liberty. When the people fear the Government there is Tyranny.
It is better to die on your feet as a free man, then to live on your knees as a slave.

GakunGak

« Reply #39 on: June 17, 2009, 07:33:13 am »
I have a dumb question, how do you download from youtube?
There ya go, bro!
http://youtubedownload.altervista.org/