Project Blue Beam

Author Topic: Project Blue Beam  (Read 109384 times)

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
Re: Project Blue Beam
« Reply #40 on: November 19, 2007, 12:28:16 PM »
What geek wouldn't want to be a Jedi? Or cast spells like Harry Potter? Well, now they can, because the era of mind-controlled video games for the masses has arrived at this year's Game
http://www.newscientist.com/blog/technology/2007_03_01_archive.html
Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Behold Project Epoc, a wireless headset developed by Australian start-up Emotiv Systems. The electrodes embedded in the set read your brain waves, figure out what you're thinking and, yes, allow you to bend objects on the screen to your omnipotent will. The software package that Emotiv will be releasing to developers includes three programs, each giving the user a slightly different flavour of mental control over what's happening on screen. In the "Expressiv" software, an onscreen avatar blinks when you blink, smiles when you smile…even winks back when you wink (without the aid of any cameras or optical input). The "Affectiv" software is basically a graph that Emotiv's scientists tell me measures the user's general level of "excitement". During the demo I went to last Friday, the researchers encouraged me to ask rude questions of Dave (the user) to see if I could make the graph flinch. Asking Dave how he felt about minorities, and whether he was attracted to men, seemed to excite him somewhat…

But I was there for the video games, and the kind folks at Emotiv delivered. Using a modified version of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire I navigated Harry through a level using a standard PS2 control pad. When I got to a place where I needed a spell, Dave took over, moving blocks and casting fireballs with his mind. Way to go, Dave! Let's be clear, though: Epoc isn't anywhere near as easy as picking up a control pad and learning to play a game. The software uses adaptive learning to figure out what your brains' electrical signals look like when you're thinking about lifting, pushing, or rotating objects. That takes time (which is why Dave used the headset and not me). Still, I think I'd be willing to sacrifice an hour of my life for a taste of the Jedi's power. The effect is amazing, after all - c'mon, this is mind-control people! - but I find myself wondering whether the twelve different 'telekinetic' functions and ability to flirt with your avatar for a while will feel worth it a month or two after Epoc has left its $250 hole in your wallet. Ultimately, I think it will. As Nam Do, Emotiv's CEO said, this type of thing can have all sorts of implications for how people interact with their computers. Social networks and massively-multiplayer environments could be transformed with real-time emotional input from its denizens. The implications are just as profound for the disabled (for which we've seen this sort of thing before) and, scarily, for "neuromarketers"...

WHY DO people who prefer the taste of Pepsi faithfully buy Coke? Will the Catwoman movie trailer make you want to see the film? And are women subconsciously drawn to the sight of a bikini-clad model hawking beer on television? Scientists and ad execs hope to unravel advertising mysteries like these with neuromarketing - a new spin on market research, which shuns customer surveys and focus groups in favour of technologies such as functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI) to peer directly into consumers' brains. Though the technique has still to prove its credentials with journal publications, a handful of consultants and companies have already started spending their marketing budgets on scanner time. The idea is to watch what goes on in people's brains when they see or think about desirable and undesirable goods - a pair of Armani jeans versus a supermarket's own brand, for example. Researchers hope to learn ...
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Biggs

« Reply #41 on: November 19, 2007, 12:31:56 PM »
Benny Hinn: Let the Bodies Hit the Floor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lvU-DislkI

What technology is used for this?

I always assumed it was hypnosis using sound and his voice, words and gestures as the hypnotic triggers, perhaps even using stuff implanted during his tv shows.

But now it rather makes sense that they could have a machine of blue beam style somewhere targeted at the audience. Heck given these people's suggestibility it would not even need to be  a well executed operation as this is what the crowd wants and controlling/hypnotising those who want it is straightforward.
STOP THE KILLING NOW
END THE CRIMINAL SIEGE OF GAZA - FREE PALESTINE!!!!!!!

Offline Biggs

« Reply #42 on: November 19, 2007, 12:37:24 PM »
What geek wouldn't want to be a Jedi? Or cast spells like Harry Potter? Well, now they can, because the era of mind-controlled video games for the masses has arrived at this year's Game
http://www.newscientist.com/blog/technology/2007_03_01_archive.html

that is for $250, imagine what the alphabet agencies have for $1million, imagine what DARPA is working on

picture what will be around in 10 or 20 years time controlling people's thoughts whilst giving them a pleasure buzz.
STOP THE KILLING NOW

Offline freethinker

« Reply #43 on: January 19, 2008, 10:02:23 AM »

Kinda off topic I'll admit, but it was the first thing that came to mind as I was reading this info.

are you sure it just came to mind?

joke and apart, this info hard as it is to swallow (no patents! i think just maybe if they were going to all this trouble then they may not want to put the patent into PD, like a lot of teslas work and some claim along the same wave lengths, no pun intended)  this story does fit in with Verna Von browns assertion that after terrorism comes the beings from outer space and we know this technology works hell they used it to sell a book and on a billboard for a new Tv show they even had the mainstream add on the Censorship's capital of the web Above Top Secret.

anyway i would rather have this info and keep it at the back of my mind and then tell a couple of trusted people and then if this crap starts happening we know why.  PEACE  HAGO

POWER TO THE SHEEPLE!

Offline Bozer

• Free your mind.
    • The Shadow Resistance: Shedding light on the shadow government...
« Reply #44 on: January 20, 2008, 05:36:08 PM »
All this of course is just before the final downfall of humanity, which comes in the form of all children being born psychic and developing a hive mind,

Crazy stuff guys - when I read that line from Countzero's post, I immediately thought of the PBS pilot of 22nd Century called, "World Wide Mind," one of the scariest things I've seen in recent memory.  They state how people will save up money to have computer implants in their brains so they can instantly access the "World Wide Mind" which is, you guessed it, everyone else's thoughts and brains.  They even throw it in our faces that it will be made to seem cool and a necessity - "anyone without it will be at a disadvantage."  Basically the same bullshit they pulled with cell phones.  You can watch the whole show here:

http://www.pbs.org/22ndcentury/

AJ also has it on truth news here:

http://www.truthnews.us/?p=232

A little off topic like you said Countzero, but it's all definitely connected.

Cheers
You don't have to burn books to destroy a culture.  Just get people to stop reading them.
- Ray Bradbury

Shadow Resistance Radio

Offline xereau

• Thread Killer
« Reply #45 on: January 27, 2008, 11:05:25 PM »
Ben Fulford on Rense Jan 21 2008.

FULFORD: .... they murdered 1.2 million people in order to steal their oil.

RENSE: Yes sir.

FULFORD: They cannot be forgiven for that. Now they try to put on a nice face. They spent all this money -- what did they spend it on? Some sort of expense of a satellite that your friend photographed, that's designed for mass murder.

Image: The 'satellite' mentioned is actually a wide array
 of satellites documented by John Wolson.

Some sort of expense of a satellite that your friend photographed, that's designed for mass murder.

This sounds bad.  Really bad.

Here is a land based beam weapon already in use.

And here is another device, this time using sound energy as a weapon.

Government is the Entertainment Division of the military-industrial complex. --  Frank Zappa

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #46 on: February 19, 2008, 07:12:49 PM »
Well Project blue beam theory says that they will beam voices and images DIRECTLY into your head in conjunction with massive holograms in the sky.  I don't buy this theory. 
But staging an alien invasion with seceret advanced flight technology, haarp, tv reports with staged alien footage could work.  "aliens are taking over the earth, we need to band together to fight them, in order to fight the aliens, we need to group together into compact cities, our cannons will protect you there.." and so on.  Totally feasible.

Refuse to head the warnings at your own peril:

Schizophrenia Is The New Ad Gimmick
http://gawker.com/news/the-future/schizophrenia-is-the-new-ad-gimmick-329133.php

Walking westward on Prince St. between Mulberry and Mott Streets, I heard a woman's voice in my head whispering, "Who's there? Who's there?" Not like I "heard" a woman's voice like when I wear flared jeans with skinny shoes and I "hear" a woman's voice in my head say, "Wait, you've got to be kidding?" but like an actual woman's voice in my head. This usually means I've had a psychotic break.

But! Then I noticed that, above a billboard for some A&E show called Paranormal State were some speakers that looked like hypersonic sound beams, a device which uses your skull as a speaker—that is, it transmits soundwaves that resonate against whatever surface they hit.

So when they hit your head, it sounds like the call is coming from the inside the brain-house.

The billboard says 73% of Americans believe and I'm assuming that that means 73% of Americans believe in ghosts. So if that's true, why try to convert the skeptical/not crazy 27% by beaming voices into their heads? That's just greedy. Also it leads to a lingering sense of serious mental violation. How soon will it be until in addition to the Do Not Call list, we'll have a Do Not Beam Commercial Messages Into My Head list?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I recommend this video:

Video: Russian and US Mind Control Documentary
http://elequity.com/?p=1882

All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
Re: Spy Satellite, Space Station...Project Blue Beam operational?
« Reply #47 on: February 19, 2008, 07:17:55 PM »
Hypersonic Sound-Beam

http://www.internationalrobotics.com/iaapapres.html

Your audio engineers will tell you such feat is impossible and in defiance of the laws of nature; International Robotics is proud to demonstrate the impossible by remotely transmitting tightly focused sound waves, aimed specifically at any object, sculpture, wall, ceiling, floor and other surfaces, including one or more people. The Hypersonic Sound Waves travel silently through space, up to 300 feet away, then convert into an instant sound source whatever surface they impact. Amazingly, if you aim this magical device at a person, their head will become a speaker, and they will hear your message "inside" their head. Hard to believe?

What is the Sound Beam?
The Hypersonic Sound Beam Technology is simply the most revolutionary sound reproduction system of this century, which allows you to remotely, and magically place sound "wherever you want it" up to 300' away by simply "sending" the sound waves through space!

The sound only becomes apparent to the listener when the traveling sound waves have made impact with a surface, be it material, organic, or human. For example, if the Sound Beam is used in a large exhibit space, and aimed in one particular direction (let's say: a product, display, painting, etc., the visitors standing in that immediate area will notice the sound emanating from the surfaces within that targeted area, while others located elsewhere in the space will not be impacted by the otherwise fully radiating sound of a traditional loudspeaker. More to the point, and unlike a parabolic sound focusing device, the Sound Beam is a flat transducer system, which can easily and unobtrusively be mounted on ceilings, walls, or floors, aimed to secretly impact the surfaces where the sound is desirable.

How does it work?
The basic operating principal of the Sound Beam uses a property of air known as "non-linearity". A normal sound wave (like someone talking) is a small pressure wave that travels through the air. As the pressure goes up and down, the "non-linear" nature of the air itself causes the sound wave to be changed slightly. If you change a sound wave, new sounds (frequencies) are formed within the wave. Therefore, if we know how the air affects the sound waves, we can predict exactly what new frequencies (sounds) will be added into the sound wave by the air itself. An ultrasonic (beyond the range of human hearing) sound wave can be sent into the air with sufficient volume to cause the air to create these new frequencies. Since we cannot hear the ultrasonic sound, we only hear the new sounds that are formed by the non-linear action of the air.

Some ideas for Sound Beam applications:
Automobiles -In-dash Sound Beam for private hands-free Cell Phone conversations. Audio/Video Conferencing - Project the audio from a conference in different languages, from a single central device, without headphones. Paging Systems - Direct announcements to specific areas. Retail Sales - Aim targeted advertising directly at the point of purchase. Drive Through Ordering - Direct communications with a motorist without disrupting others nearby. Safety Officials - Portable "bull horn" type device for communicating with a specific person or group. Military Applications - Ship-to-ship communications, ship-board announcements. Toys - Hand-held toy for kids to secretly communicate across the street from each other. Public Announcements - Highly focused announcements in noisy environments such as subways, airports, amusement parks, train stations, traffic intersections. Museums - Step on a floor spot labeled for a specific type of information or language, then magically hear the needed information without noticing the apparent source. A painting, sculpture or artifact describing themselves. Sports - Focus sound into a crowd of people on a football field and talk only to a selected few. Emergency Rescues - Rescuers communicate with endangered people far from reach.

Offline Biggs

« Reply #48 on: February 20, 2008, 05:23:37 PM »
this stuff is hardcore, the potential for mind control is virtually limitless, imagine combinign this with psycotropic drugs and using the voice to hypnotise the subject, you could achieve anything and create a manchurian candiate (at least a short term one) perhaps in a matter of a few minutes or hours at most.

How many people will end up being killed by such a person, hearing voices in their head to kill, hypnotised to the maximum, the old ways of MK Ultra would be virtually obsolete as newer and faster methods coudl doubtless be designed to cut the time taken to create a 'bot' (at least one udner control for a short time - say for an hour or two)

then who would be safe?
STOP THE KILLING NOW

Offline Dustbunny

• It's better to have a gun and not need it, than...
« Reply #49 on: July 29, 2008, 02:37:22 PM »
Ronald Reagan: "how quickly our differences worldwide would vanish if we were facing an alien threat from outside this world. And yet, I ask" -- here comes the clincher -- "is not an alien force ALREADY among us?" The President now tries to retreat from the last bold statement by posing a second question: "What could be more alien to the universal aspirations of our peoples than war and the threat of war?"

NWO wants a one world government, how will they do it? A fake alien invasion and voilá. It will be a mixture of smaller real flying saucers and the motherships will be some kind of projections...
"The issue is not whether you are paranoid, the issue is whether you are paranoid enough."
- Max, Strange Days
"Paranoia is knowing all the facts."
- Woody Allen
"This is the Nineties, Bubba, and there is no such thing as Paranoia. It's all true."
- Hunter S Thompson

Offline Cruise4

« Reply #50 on: July 30, 2008, 08:19:08 AM »
This almost unbelievable announcement has been posted by Clark McClelland, a retired NASA Space Flight Controller and good friend of John Lear, on his website in support of the recent public statements by his good friend Dr Edgar Mitchell. Clark has broken the news that while on duty at the Kennedy Space Center he observed, for over a minute on a TV monitor, an 8 or 9 foot tall alien in the Space Shuttle Loading Bay when it was on a military mission.

http://www.stargate-chronicles.com/release_mitchell.html

Kerry has just got off the phone with Richard Hoagland. On Coast to Coast AM, the first hour this evening, there is an excellent chance that Richard will be discussing this... and another news item which may be of even greater significance, connected with what he very seriously believes is the imminent possibility of a false flag "alien invasion".

http://www.projectcamelot.org/

Offline HYDROGENPAL

• Friends Of Austin, unite and create a plan..
    • Run your car on water.
« Reply #51 on: August 28, 2008, 09:53:00 AM »
[Note: Serge Monast and another journalist, both of whom were researching Project Blue Beam, died of "heart attacks" within weeks of each other although neither had a history of heart disease. Serge was in Canada. The other Canadian journalist was visiting Ireland. Prior to his death, the Canadian government abducted Serge's daughter in an attempt to dissuade him from pursuing his research into Project Blue Beam. His daughter was never returned. Pseudo-heart attacks are one of the alleged methods of death induced by Project Blue Beam.]

The infamous NASA [National Aeronautics and Space Administration] Blue Beam Project has four different steps in order to implement the new age religion with the Antichrist at its head. We must remember that the new age religion is the very foundation for the new world government, without which religion the dictatorship of the new world order is completely impossible. I'll repeat that: Without a universal belief in the new age religion, the success of the new world order will be impossible! That is why the Blue Beam Project is so important to them, but has been so well hidden until now.

Engineered Earthquakes & Hoaxed 'Discoveries'
The first step in the NASA Blue Beam Project concerns the breakdown [re-evaluation] of all archaeological knowledge. It deals with the set-up, with artificially created earthquakes at certain precise locations on the planet, of supposedly new discoveries which will finally explain to all people the "error" of all fundamental religious doctrines. The falsification of this information will be used to make all nations believe that their religious doctrines have been misunderstood for centuries and misinterpreted. Psychological preparations for that first step have already been implemented with the film, '2001: A Space Odyssey;' the StarTrek series, and 'Independence Day;' all of which deal with invasions from space and the coming together of all nations to repel the invaders. The last films, 'Jurrassic Park,' deals with the theories of evolution, and claim God's words are lies. http://i.am/jah/evolut.htm

Hoaxed "Discoveries'
What is important to understand in the first step is that those earthquakes will hit at different parts of the world where scientific and archaeological teachings have indicated that arcane mysteries have been buried. By those types of earthquakes, it will be possible for scientists to rediscover those arcane mysteries which will be used to discredit all fundamental religious doctrines. This is the first preparation for the plan for humanity because what they want to do is destroy the beliefs of all Christians and Muslims on the planet. To do that, they need some false 'proof' from the far past that will prove to all nations that their religions have all been misinterpreted and misunderstood.

The Big Space Show in the Sky
The second step in the NASA Blue Beam Project involves a gigantic 'space show' with three-dimensional optical holograms and sounds, laser projection of multiple holographic images to different parts of the world, each receiving a different image according to predominating regional national religious faith. This new 'god's' voice will be speaking in all languages. In order to understand that, we must study various secret services' research done in the last 25 years. The Soviet's have perfected an advanced computer, even exported them, and fed them with the minute physio-psychological particulars based on their studies of the anatomy and electromechanical composition of the human body, and the studies of the electrical, chemical and biological properties of the human brain. These computers were fed, as well, with the languages of all human cultures and their meanings. The dialects of all cultures have been fed into the computers from satellite transmissions. The Soviets began to feed the computers with objective programs like the ones of the new messiah. It also seems that the Soviets - the new world order people - have resorted to suicidal methods with the human society by allocating electronic wavelengths for every person and every society and culture to induce suicidal thoughts if the person doesn't comply with the dictates of the new world order.

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/projectbluebeam25jul05.shtml
“He who fails to assert his rights has none.”

angndon

« Reply #52 on: September 13, 2008, 08:45:04 PM »
ABC Primetime tonight

UFOs: Truth or Hoax?
http://abcnews.go.com/Primetime/story?id=5790432

Offline Captain U96

« Reply #53 on: December 10, 2008, 10:03:41 AM »
Well Project blue beam theory says that they will beam voices and images DIRECTLY into your head in conjunction with massive holograms in the sky.  I don't buy this theory. 
But staging an alien invasion with secret advanced flight technology, haarp, tv reports with staged alien footage could work.  "aliens are taking over the earth, we need to band together to fight them, in order to fight the aliens, we need to group together into compact cities, our cannons will protect you there.." and so on.  Totally feasible.

Yes, but they will add "Don't forget to turn in your firearms--so the aliens don't get them"! I have faith that the NWO as'les will someday have to answer for their crimes against humanity. When that day comes there will be no-place on earth to hide! We'll find them, and rout them out.
James Madison wrote years ago: "Knowledge will forever govern ignorance, and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives."

Resistance To Tyranny Is Obediance To God.

- Benjamin Franklin

Offline Triadtropz

• Gods army is real..join up..
« Reply #54 on: December 10, 2008, 10:09:05 AM »
total CIA disinformation ...the whole thing..
one man with courage makes a majority..TJ

Offline Virgil_Hilts

« Reply #55 on: December 10, 2008, 10:22:56 AM »
How do average shmucks find out about super-ultra-mega-black-ops-top-secret stuff like this? Come on. If you're to believe the majority of all the crazy conspiracy theories out there, it's a wonder anyone bothers to keep them secret at all.
Virgil Hilts was the main character from The Great Escape.

Offline aLLyOuRbAsE

• Free Man
« Reply #56 on: December 17, 2008, 07:55:08 AM »
the way i look at it is i dont dismiss it, simply because i know for a fact that the technology we have available to us is NOT the technology that the nwo have available to them, do you understand?

whether or not the "project" exists is rather a side point, because its pretty clear that the technology exists, so the only thing remaining is the will to do it, to carry it out, and well, i dont think the nwo are lacking in the will power to carry something like this out, so i dont dismiss it.

crazy conspiracy theories indeed, why not start calling people tin foil hat wearers as well?

how did we find out they shot JFK? how did we find out they exist at all? think about it for a second, they friggin love it when you think of us as average shmucks as you put it, yup, you are powerless to resist, you are just one of the masses, the herd, so continue being demoralised, and continue thinking they dont make mistakes, continue thinking they are super human, me, i reckon they're a bunch of human beings, just like me, except i reckon they are cowards and are weak, and im not going to dismiss something just because people know about it, hitler had a quote, goes something like, the bigger the lie, the less protection it needs...
Peace and Love.

If I don't, who will?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcx9BJRadfw

The ends do NOT justify the means...

Offline Triadtropz

« Reply #57 on: December 17, 2008, 08:01:50 AM »
total CIA disinformation ...the whole thing..

Im sticking with this...the govt wants you to think they are behind everything..there was a ufo war going on here between 1998 and about 2002..I saw hundreds of ufo's and the govt wants you to think it's them..bluebeam is just disinformation.

Offline aLLyOuRbAsE

• Free Man
« Reply #58 on: December 17, 2008, 08:05:39 AM »
Im sticking with this...the govt wants you to think they are behind everything..there was a ufo war going on here between 1998 and about 2002..I saw hundreds of ufo's and the govt wants you to think it's them..bluebeam is just disinformation.

wait, you think bluebeam is disinfo because ufo's and aliens do exist, that is about as flimsy as the reverse argument, that ufo's and aliens are disinfo because its all the governments etc,

i dont dismiss the possibility of aliens, but i also dont dismiss project bluebeam, funnily enough for exactly the same reasons.
Peace and Love.

If I don't, who will?

Offline Triadtropz

« Reply #59 on: December 17, 2008, 08:15:33 AM »
wait, you think bluebeam is disinfo because ufo's and aliens do exist, that is about as flimsy as the reverse argument, that ufo's and aliens are disinfo because its all the governments etc,

i dont dismiss the possibility of aliens, but i also dont dismiss project bluebeam, funnily enough for exactly the same reasons.

im fairly skeptical of a project to put holograms over cities, to frighten people..wouldnt they have to test it?..has anyone ever even seen a clue of this?..no, ...

Offline aLLyOuRbAsE

• Free Man
« Reply #60 on: December 17, 2008, 08:26:47 AM »
im fairly skeptical of a project to put holograms over cities, to frighten people..wouldnt they have to test it?..has anyone ever even seen a clue of this?..no, ...

you've got to be kidding, but i know you're not.

i spose there's "concrete" evidence for ufo's and aliens....

i think you may be missing the point a little, im not saying that project bluebeam is an absolute certainty, but i am saying it is entirely possible. for someone who believes in flying saucers and aliens driving them you seem to have a bit of a closed mind on the subject.
Peace and Love.

If I don't, who will?

Offline Triadtropz

« Reply #61 on: December 17, 2008, 08:35:28 AM »
I think the CIA has a disinformation project, to make everyone think they are behind everything.. and nothing is other worldly..Ive seen huge triangular ships, and they were no black ops project from this world..

Offline aLLyOuRbAsE

• Free Man
« Reply #62 on: December 17, 2008, 08:40:25 AM »
I think the CIA has a disinformation project, to make everyone think they are behind everything.. and nothing is other worldly..Ive seen huge triangular ships, and they were no black ops project from this world..

well, again, i dont deny the possibility, but you seem very adamant that your way is the right way, you seem very sure of it, no doubt based on the things you actually saw, i dont deny you that, but i will say that for all your certainty, you actually dont know what you saw, and you dont know who was driving those things in the sky, so for someone who doesnt actually know, you seem pretty sure of yourself.

me, i also dont know, but that is why i am not quick off the mark to dismiss everything that doesnt agree with what i think ive seen.
Peace and Love.

If I don't, who will?

Offline lord edward coke

• "Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God"
    • sedm
« Reply #63 on: January 05, 2009, 12:40:43 AM »
What is the Blue Beam Project?
by David Openheimer
"Now I am become Shiva, the destroyer of worlds..." ARYAN Physicist Robert Oppenheimer - Supervising Scientist Manhattan Project.

What is tr

It involves two things. A technologically simulated "second coming" and the reemmrgence of new "MONTAUK" type projects that have the ability to take up a whole bunch of people as in a "rapture" type of situation and whisk the whole bunch into never-never land. Ironically, portions of the holographic projections have the potential for changing the planet into oneness with God. Unfortunately, this operates on the premise that Man shall somehow become God in human form and control other Men and dictate all actions and thoughts. The calculated resistance to the new religion, the New World Order and the new "Messiah" will entail human loss on a massive scale in the ensuing "holy wars".The "BLUE BEAM PROJECT" will pretend to be the universal fulfillment of the prophecies of old; as major an event as that which took place 2000 years ago. In principle, it will make use of the sky as a holographic projection screen for space-based laser-generating satellites (star wars). These projectors will project simultaneous images to the four corners of the planet, in every language by region. It deals with the religious aspect of the NEW WORLD ORDER.

The "system" has already been tested. Holographic projections of the "CHRIST IMAGE" have already been seen in some remote desert areas. These have only been reported in tabloid papers, so they are instantly rendered moot. They can also project images of alien craft, aliens, monsters, angels - you name it. Computers will coordinate the satellites and software will run the show-and-tell.

Hollography is based on very nearly identical signals combining to produce and image, or hologram, with depth perception. This is equally applicable to acoustic (ELF,VLF,LF) waves as it is to optical phenomena.

Specifically, the "show" will consist of laser projections of multiple holographic images to different parts of the planet, each receiving different images according to the predominating regional religious faith. Not a single area will be excluded. With computer animation and sound effects appearing to come from the depths of space, astonished followers of the various creeds will witness their own returned Messiah in spectacularly convincing lifelike realness.

The various images of Christ, Mohammed, Buddha, Krishna, etc., will merge into ONE after "correct explanation" of the mysteries, prophecies and revelations are disclosed. This "ONE GOD" will in fact function as the "Anti-Christ", who will "explain" that the various scriptures "have been misunderstood"- that the religious of old are responsible for turning brother against brother, nation against nation - that the religions of the world must be abolished to make way for the GOLDEN AGE (NEW AGE) of the One World Religion, representing the One God they see before them.

Naturally, this superbly staged, full-scale production will result in social and religious disorder on a massive scale. Wonder what the television transmitters of religious networks will be doing on that day ?

But before all this, they have to go through four different steps in order to get to Project Blue Beam.

1: The first step concerns the breakdown of all archaological knowledge. It deals with staging earthquakes at certain precise locations around the planet where supposed new "discoveries" will finally explain (for them) that the meanings of the basic doctrines of all the world`s major religions are "wrong." This falsification will be used to make the population believe that all religious doctrine has been misunderstood and misinterpreted. The falsification started with the film 2001: A Space Odessy, the TV-series STAR TREK, the STAR WARS films, E.T., all of which deal with space "invasion" and "protection". JURASSIC PARK, was to push the theory of evolution.

2: The second step deals with the gigantic space show: 3D optical holograms and sounds, laser projections of multiple holographic images in different parts of the world, each receiving a different image, according to its predetermined original national religious faith. This new "god" image will talk in all languages. As an exemple, the Soviets have manufactured the advanced computers and have programmed them with the minute psychological particles based upon their studies of the anatomy and biology of the human body, as well as their studies on the anatomy, chemistry and electricity of the humain brain. These computers have also been fed with the different languages of the world.

3: The third step deals with telepathic electronic two-way communication, where ELF(Extra Low Frequency), VLF (Very Low Frequency), and LF (Low Frequency) waves will reach the people of the earth through the insides of their brains, making each person believe that his own God is speaking to him from within his owm soul. Such rays, from satellite, are fed from the memory of computers that store much data about the human being and his languages. These rays will then interlace and interweave with the natural thinking processes to form what we call the ARTIFICIAL TALK.

4: The fourth step involves universal supernatural manifestations using electronic means. This step contains three different orientations: The first one is to make mankind believe that an alien invasion is about to occur upon every major city on the earth. This is to push each major nation into using its nuclear capability to strike back. In this manner, it would put each of these nations in a state of full disarmament before the United Nations after the false attack. The second is to make the "christian" believe that a major rapture is occurring, with a simple "played" divine imtervention of an alleged "good" alien force coming to save the good people from a brutal satanic attack. Its goal is to get rid of all significant opposition to the NEW WORLD ORDER. The third orientation is a mixture of electronic and supernatural forces. The waves (frequencies) used at that time will allow supernatural forces to travel through fiber optics cable, coaxial cable,electric and telephone lines in order to penetrate all electronic equipment and appliances that will by then all have a special microship installed. The goal of this step deals with the materialization of satanic ghosts, spectres, and poltergeists all across the globe in order to push all populations to the edge of a wave of suicide, killing and permanent psychological disorder. After that night of the THOUSAND STARS, HUMANITY IS BELIEVED TO BE READY FOR THEM TO ENTER IN A "NEW MESSIAH" TO REESTABLISH PEACE EVERYWHERE AT ANY COST, EVEN AT THE COST OF FREEDOM.
"Liberty has never come from government.  Liberty has always come from the subjects of government. The history of liberty is a history  of resistance. The history of liberty is a history of limitations of government power, not the increase of it." http://sedm.org/

Offline Amd304912

• Ietsism (Dutch “ietsisme” - "Somethingism")
    • Israel-centered-neoconservative-death-cult-of-evangelican-born-again-Xtians-Are-you-one?                                      Im Not.
« Reply #64 on: January 05, 2009, 08:14:03 AM »
http://www.defenseindustrydaily.com/7m-to-research-effects-of-directed-energy-weapons-on-humans-01047/

Conceptual MindWorks in San Antonio, TX received a $7 million cost-plus fixed-fee contract to provide for research support around emerging directed energy weapons (including non-lethal weapons that DID has covered before) and their effects on humans.

http://www.defensetech.org/archives/cat_lasers_and_ray_guns.html

Air Force Plan: Hack Your Nervous System

This is the first of a two-part series on plasma and electromagnetic weapons by David Hambling, author of Weapons Grade: How Modern Warfare Gave Birth to Our High-Tech World.

Moscow's Remote-Controlled Heart Attacks

This is the second of David Hambling's two-part series on plasma and electromagnetic weapons. Check out part one here.

The American military may want to attack the nervous system, with pain rays and laser plasma pulses. But they're not the only ones. The Russians have long studied such systems, too -- including one weapon that could, in theory, remotely trigger heart attacks.

L.A. Cops' Super Sonic Blaster

Since the early part of last year, U.S. soldiers and marines have been experimenting with a series of sonic blasters in Iraq. The Long Range Acoustic Devices, or "LRADs," can broadcast messages hundreds of yards away -- or be ear-splittingly loud at close range. The New York Police Department also had the devices at the ready during the Republican National Convention, although it's unclear whether the LRADs were actually used or not.

EMP SCAREMONGERS FIZZLE

It sounds scary – like comic book super-villain scary – at first, this idea that Iran is plotting to hit American with a king-sized electromagnetic pulse, triggered by a nuke in the skies. Luckily, it's a scenario about as realistic as the X-Men.

For years, a group of right-wing defense policy makers have been warning about the dangers of an EMP assault.

http://www.international.gc.ca/arms-armes/isrop-prisi/research-recherche/humanitarian-humanitaire/mchale2003/section04.aspx?lang=en

faith basers make me as sick as free basers Surah 75 سورة القيامة - محمد [ http://powerofthadolla.freeforums.org/ ] An Almond for a Parrot
€∀§M_ ³ حتى الآلهة الحمار الاحتفاظ زنجي الخراء تمشيا   أنت كافر نكاح تفرز من الشيطان الاكبر يا  ح

Offline Triadtropz

« Reply #65 on: January 05, 2009, 08:31:05 AM »
When will we see something from bluebeam?...I still say it's disinformation..

Offline Biggs

« Reply #66 on: January 05, 2009, 09:42:07 AM »
When will we see something from bluebeam?...I still say it's disinformation..

perhaps it is, but then what about the vast numbers of UFO sightings all over the place, increasing every year, surely they are not all hoaxes or natural phenomena, and they are certainly not all aliens

perhaps some are indeed a project bluebeam testing phase, holograms of UFO's in the sky
STOP THE KILLING NOW

Puff1

« Reply #67 on: January 05, 2009, 10:00:27 AM »
http://www.defenseindustrydaily.com/7m-to-research-effects-of-directed-energy-weapons-on-humans-01047/

Conceptual MindWorks in San Antonio, TX received a $7 million cost-plus fixed-fee contract to provide for research support around emerging directed energy weapons (including non-lethal weapons that DID has covered before) and their effects on humans.

Hopefully the test 'subjects' will be voluntary. >:(

Offline souldrinker104

« Reply #68 on: January 05, 2009, 10:01:58 AM »
Seems like the goal of this is the appearance of the universal Christ.

Offline souldrinker104

« Reply #69 on: January 05, 2009, 10:16:16 AM »
Update of NASA" The Blue Beam Project"

Source: US government document entitled: ‘Staff Memorandum to Members of Advisory Committee on Human Radiation Experiments", dated June 27 1994

"A search of CIA records on Human Radiation Experiments, pre-empting a call by President Clinton for all relevant government agencies to make such records available to Congressional committee currently investigating "human Radiation Experimentation" conducted by government agencies throughout recent decades, has been called on January the 4th,1994 by James Woolsey, Director of Central Intelligence.

"A footnote on Page 4 of the Memorandum states: "The CIA did investigate the use and effect of "microwaves" on humans in response to a soviet practice of "Beaming Microwaves" on the US Embassy."

"Directed energy weapons currently being deployed in covert operations by the CIA include "A microwave weapon" manufactured by Lockheed-Sanders and used for a process known as "voice synthesis" which is the remote beaming of "Audio" directly into the brain of any selected individual. This process is also known in other research fields as "Synthetic Telepathy". In NASA vocabulary, it is known as: "Space Electronic Telepathic Two Way Communications.

"Dr. David Morgan, on November the 17th, 1993 has demonstrated this weapon at a Classified Conference on Non lethal Defense which was sponsored at that time by the Los Alamos National Laboratories. That conference was held at the Kossiakoff Center of Applied Physics Laboratories, at Johns Hopkins University. Recent reports appeared in one US Defense Magazine suggested that the FBI and BATF deployed such a weapon against David Koresh at the Waco siege to make him believe that God was taking directly into his head." Project Blue Beam by Serge Monast

Offline souldrinker104

« Reply #70 on: January 05, 2009, 10:36:38 AM »
 Project Blue Beam. According to my understanding of this supposedly plot, scientists are currently building holographic projection technology which will be used to cause apparitions to appear in the skies worldwide. Remote microwave mind control technology will be used to simultaneously transmit verbal messages to people in all languages announcing the need for a unified One-World religion.

This is pretty similar to the Maitreya’s “Day of Declaration,”

From Share International: “At the earliest possible moment, Maitreya will demonstrate His true identity. On the Day of Declaration, the international television networks will be linked together, and Maitreya will be invited to speak to the world. We will see His face on television, but each of us will hear His words telepathically in our own language as Maitreya simultaneously impresses the minds of all humanity. Even those who are not watching Him on television will have this experience. At the same time, hundreds of thousands of spontaneous healings will take place throughout the world. In this way we will know that this man is truly the World Teacher for all humanity.
An even whackier strain of this theory suggests that the figure of Princess Diana will be used as sort of a Virgin Mary/Goddess Diana figure, and will be the central pillar of this unified religion.

http://www.timboucher.com/journal/2005/03/14/maitreya-philip-k-dick-and-project-blue-beam/

Offline Amd304912

• Ietsism (Dutch “ietsisme” - "Somethingism")
    • Israel-centered-neoconservative-death-cult-of-evangelican-born-again-Xtians-Are-you-one?                                      Im Not.
« Reply #71 on: January 05, 2009, 09:32:09 PM »
perhaps it is, but then what about the vast numbers of UFO sightings all over the place, increasing every year, surely they are not all hoaxes or natural phenomena, and they are certainly not all aliens

perhaps some are indeed a project bluebeam testing phase, holograms of UFO's in the sky

biggs you have a point there, yet its not just about the blimps and lazer projected holographs. they are making some buy into hijacked religions and crap as real religions to get away with it with dualistic symbology.
faith basers make me as sick as free basers Surah 75 سورة القيامة - محمد [ http://powerofthadolla.freeforums.org/ ] An Almond for a Parrot
€∀§M_ ³ حتى الآلهة الحمار الاحتفاظ زنجي الخراء تمشيا   أنت كافر نكاح تفرز من الشيطان الاكبر يا  ح

Offline Biggs

« Reply #72 on: January 06, 2009, 06:32:35 AM »
biggs you have a point there, yet its not just about the blimps and lazer projected holographs. they are making some buy into hijacked religions and crap as real religions to get away with it with dualistic symbology.

I have no doubt that pushing people towards certain new agey type religions is all part of the fake aliens agenda
STOP THE KILLING NOW

Offline Triadtropz

« Reply #73 on: January 06, 2009, 06:42:22 AM »
Im of the belief the aliens are part of a depopulation plan,,,involving those secret bunkers and citys around the world...I think the plan failed. and now the CIA wants everyone to think ufo's are us..

Offline Voskhod3

« Reply #74 on: May 06, 2009, 12:41:24 PM »
God... not hologram shit again.

Do this people know or care how a hologram works?

Clue: Light doesn't break the law of physics.

Offline PR_L

« Reply #75 on: June 10, 2009, 04:28:34 AM »
The "aliens" are spiritual demons!  Hear this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ee3bld4lTG0

Offline Unintelligable Name

« Reply #76 on: June 10, 2009, 04:29:03 AM »

Offline garysup4

« Reply #77 on: July 30, 2009, 03:42:43 PM »
if the nwo were to do this then the way we are told it will be done in 4 stages maybe a roose  for example the holograms in the sky, i really dont think man kind is that dumb its too f**king obveoues but the part were they could put messages and visons into our heads is possable and has been possable for a long time, then i think the earthquakes while they put ideas into our heads then the holograms the more you f**k with the mind the easier it is to break and as we all know the power of suggestion is all around,so the more i think about project blue beam i think its a smoke screen for somethink else what i dont know but eyes ears are open cos something big is on the way,  and one last thing the elite the royal bloodlines belive they are the rightfull airs to this plant, they are sooooooooooooooooooooo wrong , we are the rightfull airs to this plant me you and every  person devoid of power are the true elites and they know it we have to know it and when we awake and everybodys eyes open agafin we will take our lives and our planet back   

Offline Brucekp

« Reply #78 on: August 12, 2009, 02:16:43 AM »
Hi Sane and everybody
if all of this is true, we are all screwed anyway. when they switch it on and mess with our personal electric fields we wont know the difference right? so how do we resist and prevent ourselves becoming mindless jumbotron slaves?

Offline JesusIsVictor

• "We began with freedom." Ralph Waldo Emerson
« Reply #79 on: October 05, 2009, 08:06:53 PM »
if the nwo were to do this then the way we are told it will be done in 4 stages maybe a roose  for example the holograms in the sky ...

I believe it's David Icke who said that they will create a hologram of Princess Diana and have 3 or 4 children claim that she spoke to them.  Then they plan on spinning that off into a cult or religion of Diana.