How many people in the REAL world do you know that are aware of what's going on?

Author Topic: How many people in the REAL world do you know that are aware of what's going on?  (Read 209533 times)

Offline dogmadestroyer

^^ Seriously, the Ron Paul campaign has been like 911. Its another big wakup point for people.
“The Bible tells us to be like God, and then on page after page it describes God as a mass murderer. This may be the single most important key to the political behavior of Western Civilization.”

-Robert Anton Wilson

FearMonger 888: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWRu80jgKzk

Offline White Rose Sophie

Pour ice cold water on 4.9999% of them???

The only people that are aware, are the ones that pointed me towards Alex Jones...
about  20-some from my meetup groups.
In my circle of friends and family, all refuse the truth.
I know  the frustrations of trying to wake people,had enough!
let them stay in their stupor..
thinking hurts like hell when your brain is polluted with
 mercury and fluoride.
Been accused of making things up..because it is not listed in snopes.com
or info is only found on the web...

It's funny, but I almost prefer a sneak attack.  You know.......mailing or leaving someone a DVD (Endgame) anonymously.  THAT way - you are getting the information OUT to them - then it's just their choice at that point.   To me, that's why it's sometimes HARDER to wake  up people you know (friends, family) than people you DON'T know.  Friends/Family already have a perception of you.....and sometimes that is incorrect from past experiences, misdeeds, etc. I may have done some stupid things and even possibly been a total dufus - but that is not necessarily me NOW.  And those you know sometimes cannot see past YOU to actually consider the information you are trying to give them.  Done anonymously - they can watch/read it and if it intrigues/interests them - research it themselves.

Just a thought.   ;D

Offline dogmadestroyer

It's funny, but I almost prefer a sneak attack.  You know.......mailing or leaving someone a DVD (Endgame) anonymously.  THAT way - you are getting the information OUT to them - then it's just their choice at that point.   To me, that's why it's sometimes HARDER to wake  up people you know (friends, family) than people you DON'T know.  Friends/Family already have a perception of you.....and sometimes that is incorrect from past experiences, misdeeds, etc. I may have done some stupid things and even possibly been a total dufus - but that is not necessarily me NOW.  And those you know sometimes cannot see past YOU to actually consider the information you are trying to give them.  Done anonymously - they can watch/read it and if it intrigues/interests them - research it themselves.

Just a thought.   ;D

Definitely! Also I've done wonders with deception dollars and hanging my own fliers awhile back.
“The Bible tells us to be like God, and then on page after page it describes God as a mass murderer. This may be the single most important key to the political behavior of Western Civilization.”

-Robert Anton Wilson

FearMonger 888: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWRu80jgKzk

Offline preid2

Just a thought.   ;D

Good way to put it.

Offline cl2008

My 12 year old brother believes me on this NWO stuff.  He's been very easy to convince. 

Start em young.  :) 

Offline birgit

• A red pill a day- keeps NWO at bay
It's funny, but I almost prefer a sneak attack.  You know.......mailing or leaving someone a DVD (Endgame) anonymously.  Done anonymously - they can watch/read it and if it intrigues/interests them - research it themselves.
Just a thought.   ;D
Will try that , gotta let it die down for a bit though.
Right now they all would know who it came from  ::)

TRUTH  is  INCONTROVERTIBLE

Malice   may  attack it
Ignorance  may  deride it
     But in the  end...
             HERE  IT IS ! 
                      ~ unknown

Offline ES

• Old Iron Sides: Enemy of Tyrannical Scum
I guess I know about 10 but that is from a 911 meetup group. I've woken a friend up and am working on my brother and another friend. I've also tried to wake up my parents. My dad watched terror storm but wasn't convinced. I have given my mom many articles and I think she believes me but is scared and doesn't want to learn more because all of what she believed is being torn down.
"My heroes are people who monkey wrench the new world order". - Jello Biafra

Offline Kilika

• Thank you Jesus!
Most of the people I know are starting to question all the madness going on, but they think it's just more political ineptness rather than some plot. I found people are so caught up in basic survival, they don't want to think about anything else. Some are simply in denial, and refuse to give up the life they perceive they have, but don't realize how much of a prisoner to the illusion they really are.

Even good ol' Mom is in denial, though she admits things are not right, but just won't let go of her delusions. She recently question why I'm so engrossed in the "Truth Movement", that it's all I ever talk about, and why I can't just talk about normal everyday stuff, and my response was how can I not be, now that I know what I do about the truth. As they say, you can't put that toothpaste back in the tube! Once you know the truth of what's going on, there's no turning back, and I think that scares a lot of people. They'd rather ignore it and put it off because they don't want to face it.

What these people don't realize is that all of us will have to face it, whether we like it or not!

"For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows."
1 Timothy 6:10 (KJB)

Offline HEX

A lot of people I know only know about 1/2 the truth. Wile they know about NWO, most of them also believe in manmade global warming. Some are even Obama supporters. It's fustrating, but I try not to let it get to me.

Offline chezz223

• I'll see u on the other side. Good Luck to us all.

What these people don't realize is that all of us will have to face it, whether we like it or not!

Yup. And that day may be coming sooner than most people think.
We, the willing, led by the unknown, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful.

Offline chezz223

• I'll see u on the other side. Good Luck to us all.
A lot of people I know only know about 1/2 the truth. Wile they know about NWO, most of them also believe in manmade global warming. Some are even Obama supporters. It's fustrating, but I try not to let it get to me.

Yes, I agree. I would say that if someone says that they know what's going on, but believe in man made global warming and support Obama, then they don't really know what's going on. Wasn't it Hitler that said the best lie is 95% true?
We, the willing, led by the unknown, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful.

Offline White Rose Sophie

Yes, I agree. I would say that if someone says that they know what's going on, but believe in man made global warming and support Obama, then they don't really know what's going on. Wasn't it Hitler that said the best lie is 95% true?

I think rat poison is 98% harmless cornmeal - it's the 2% strychnine that kills you.

Offline aLLyOuRbAsE

• Free Man
Wasn't it Hitler that said the best lie is 95% true?

or the truth with a bodyguard of lies, i seem to remember hitler was the one who said if the lie is big enough and you tell it often enough, the people will believe it.
Peace and Love.

If I don't, who will?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcx9BJRadfw

The ends do NOT justify the means...

Offline aLLyOuRbAsE

• Free Man
i would say, at the moment, the amount of people that are aware of 9/11, aware of government deception, aware of the constitution, and of liberty, is around the 10% mark, give or take a couple of points depending on where you are.

when i look at my own life, my friends and family, this is more or less confirmed. i know roughly 30-40 people as family and friends, and i can say with certainty, that i know of 4 people that know pretty much exactly what is going on, to the extent to which that is possible.
Peace and Love.

If I don't, who will?

Offline J_Vaz

http://news.aol.com/political-machine/2008/06/06/hot-seat-the-bilderberg-group/

10%?? Bilderberg Disagrees.

Ehhmm... ehhmm... James V. Kimsey-- Founding CEO and Chairman Emeritus, America Online, Inc.
Bilderberg Participant 2004

Not so much a secret if you put it on AOL... random...kinda confusing...wtf...any comments on this?
the sky is falling

Offline aLLyOuRbAsE

• Free Man
maybe i should have clarified, i believe 10% are aware of the truth and are as mad as hell and not going to take it anymore.
Peace and Love.

If I don't, who will?

Offline kita

• Action is the ONLY answer!
people where i work are sooo uninterested in any world events on a real scale and the few who are only spout the leftist,global warming,we are soo hurting the planet,ra ra ra stuff. many of them-what am i saying they even are the minotity-are really nice guys but if i was to say to them global warming is a lie,even if i backed it up with facts they would look at me as if i had just let out the hugest fart known to man!!-sorry but it is true!!  i am from australia and i must say i am constantly impressed with how younger people are so awear in the states-and i think 911 may well have had a lot to do with it -i guess when you live thru something so horrific in your most influential years it's going to wake you out of their false construct pretty damn fast ;where as in aussie its not discussed to the same extent-certinally ive not spoken to more than about a handfull of people who even know that anyone is questioning the 'official' version.   we seem to have well and truely been done in aussie for the most part-i hpoe other aussies may have a different experience!!! I TRUELY DO.  but as i said in an office of about 300 people all i hear is what did kate moss wear last week and is britney spears really ever going to get back in shape??? ok so all valid questions but ....
ONLY answer to God,for God is Good, honest and just.God is the one,we'll have to answer to one day for our actions in the here and now -DO NOT DOUBT IT!

Offline J_Vaz

Its turnin around..... slowly,  but definitely for sure. Don't loose sight of hope.... we got this.
the sky is falling

Offline Dreadly03

maybe about 6 - 10 people i know personally... but more are waking up all the time... it just takes some time

Offline jesqueal

Best thread for it: I woke my friend up! Me and this guy have been best pals since kiddies, we respect each other's views a lot and share many opinions...but when I started going on about a New World Order he thought the pot had got to me...after a year or so, and dropping him lines like "dude do you really think that NSA, Microsoft, Apple, IBM, CIA, NASA, Oxbridge and so on DIDN'T KNOW whether their computers could count to 2000?" he said to me the other day:

"dude, it's kind of like a war, isn't it? Like a war for information, between those who want to know and those holding the megaphones"

"yeeeeaaaah!!!" i said "welcome to the infowar!"

Offline CigarsNBourbon

• What's next?
I show people Loose Change ,show them documents, other videos and reports. No one cares, they'd rather watch Flavor Flav on MTV. I can't even wake my own wife up, it's insane.

Offline preid2

I show people Loose Change ,show them documents, other videos and reports. No one cares, they'd rather watch Flavor Flav on MTV. I can't even wake my own wife up, it's insane

I can't wake my wife up either, my stepson is still in public school and I barely saved his hide from the vaccines after a heated argument with her. She also loves flava flave but gets embarrased and turns off the tv before I walk into the room. If it were up to me we wouldn't have a single tv in the house. She will acknowledge what I say is true but then goes right back to doing self destructive things that are incompatable with knowing that truth. It's like the two hemispheres of their brain aren't communicating or something. But hang in there man there are more like us being born everyday unfortunately there are waaay more men awake than men simply because the agenda has alway targeted women more than men due to her trusting nature.

Offline Kilika

• Thank you Jesus!
Women generally tend to want to feel secure in their home, and the truth shakes that security. They don't want to give up comfort. They'll come around on their terms.
"For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows."
1 Timothy 6:10 (KJB)

Offline jesqueal

Women generally tend to want to feel secure in their home, and the truth shakes that security. They don't want to give up comfort. They'll come around on their terms.
that's nice man. I hope its true. My girlfriend totally believes that the rulers are sociopathic but she's not interested in waking up.

Offline Femacamper

• PUTIN HACKED MY MIND!
    • TRUNEWS
Best thread for it: I woke my friend up! Me and this guy have been best pals since kiddies, we respect each other's views a lot and share many opinions...but when I started going on about a New World Order he thought the pot had got to me...after a year or so, and dropping him lines like "dude do you really think that NSA, Microsoft, Apple, IBM, CIA, NASA, Oxbridge and so on DIDN'T KNOW whether their computers could count to 2000?" he said to me the other day:

"dude, it's kind of like a war, isn't it? Like a war for information, between those who want to know and those holding the megaphones"

"yeeeeaaaah!!!" i said "welcome to the infowar!"

One mind at a time, that's how it can work.

Offline KiwiClare

• Either you're with us or with the terrorists
    • Northland New Zealand Chemtrails Watch
One mind at a time, that's how it can work.

It is easy when you are armed with a few good documentaries.  I just hope the minds we wake up are as keen as we are to wake other minds up.  ::)
To be persuasive, we must be believable,
To be believable, we must be credible,
To be credible, we must be truthful.
- Edward R. Murrow

Offline Femacamper

• PUTIN HACKED MY MIND!
    • TRUNEWS
Start with these.

Offline preid2

The general population is too dumbed down to even understand most of the words spoken in the documentaries and most of them are too long for a public with severe ADHD.

Offline Real Truth

• I'm treason to the Patriot Act!
only 1 of my friends beleive me on the NWO stuff the rest are too brainwashed
[98:5] And they have been commanded no more than this: To worship GOD, offering Him sincere devotion, being true (in faith); to establish regular prayer; and to practise regular charity; and that is the Religion Right and Straight."

Offline lostdog

• let their eyes not your words convince them
outside of my immediate freindships, (which all are absolutely without doubt 100% on our side) and my family, ( a large complicated group that is 50-50 sheeple) i spend time between two different urban centers on a semi regular basis,. one is a capital city the other a farming town.  They are very different socio-economic regions and both have widely different political views

the primary thing they have in common is the growing awareness in people to what is happening around them

i straw-poll people on a regular basis on many subjects, and since i started doing so (over six years ago) i can honestly say the growth of 9-11 awareness is skyrocketing.  i don't jump in with a 9-11 question i generally start by asking something closer to home for each person. 

In New Zealand, i think i can safely say, the people know things are not right. and sadly because so much global spirit has already been destroyed this last century, there is a strong resistance to revolution and yes we have many sheeple and they do generate a lot of influence. 

but when you find one that has a spark left in their tired eyes,
and with no effort you say the simple words  'are you aware of building 7?' .....

watching the awakenings happen is still such a buzz.
we face a truth your eyes forgot

Offline Femacamper

• PUTIN HACKED MY MIND!
    • TRUNEWS
The general population is too dumbed down to even understand most of the words spoken in the documentaries and most of them are too long for a public with severe ADHD.

only 1 of my friends beleive me on the NWO stuff the rest are too brainwashed

Get the DVD version of Truth Rising...that will wake 'em up!

Offline hillbilly

Hmmm I seem to find all sorts of people who are aware of what's happening...........my problem is getting anyone to actually do anything about it other than post in a forum or hold a Ron Paul sign wave.

So many seem to be aware that we're being completely manipulated & used to further the nwo agenda, but they feel helpless to do anything about it.

I have also found that their own real life issues take precedence over some giant government they feel like they have no control over (and let's face it, we don't).  Making sure their homes aren't repossessed & making sure there is food on the table each night & taking care of medical/dental/eye doc bills is about as much as most of these peeps can handle...or so it seems.  They are hoppin mad........ but they also have children to feed & raise.

But I dunno.....after talking with a good friend for literally years about how bad vaccinations are & then she goes & has her girl shot up with Guardisil... :(

Makes me wonder if she is pandering to the ol tin foil hat wearer that is me.

Aside from all that, I paid for 3 different Ron Paul meetups & at one time had a total of 75 members in 3 different counties.  Not a single one of em showed up for precinct meetings, county conventions, etc.  Not a single one.  Now they did hold some sign waves and attend a couple of meetings, but that was where the activism ended.  I understand the apathy, believe me I do...this has been a long hard fight & the end is nowhere in sight (from my point of view)....but if all of us are doing the same thing all across the country (being vocal online & doing nothing in real life), then aren't we just giving in?

My frustration is great.

I do like the idea of subterfuge when distributing the dvd's & I will most certainly use it.  Thanks for the idea!

Woe to the legislators of infamous laws, to those who issue tyrannical decrees, who refuse justice to the unfortunate and cheat the poor among my people of their rights, who make widows their prey, and rob the orphan.   Isaiah10: 1-2

Offline oyk152

Hy everybody,

It is really nice to see that there are more people who are interesting in what is happening already and in what Will follow.
But it is really tuff to give people the pictures of what is going on in this world and special in the USA.Some of my friends believe that I'm  crazy and some believe that i have paranoia's,i thing that i can understand them,because actually all of us in here don't have any solution for the problem we are in and if we have a solution we are to outnumbered.and i believe there is a reason for that even if people realise whats going on they are saying what can i or we do about it and thats a good question what can we do owe self's.not a lot.
Thats why i can understand those who are staying away of this forums and us.They won't join any R3volution (and that is what we need if we like it or not there is nothing anymore to do with nice talking to the NWO) because we won't change anything beside bring us or ower family in danger that's where they are strong in to give people the filling of fear the government and let them do what ever the want.No i had and have  a loud thought.

What is if you American citizens would ask your Army Generals for help make a petition and a movement to your Generals (Not all Generals are like Colin Powl who Betrayed  The USA) most generals are soldiers who believe in  the constitution and in the American way of life.I don't have any doubt that if you would ask them to get back America they will be there and do what ever it is necessary to protect America from anybody who is threaten it.Believe in them and they will do the right thing thats what the have sworn for and thats what the are waiting for.It is the army from the people for the people.And then you will see how the rest of the people will follow and believe because then the see that there is a solution for the problem and that now we can do something about i (NWO).otherwise i thing that the people are just to busy and afraid about how can i feed my family tomorow.

Like a said it's just a loud thought of mine,I'm not an American but i live and love this country as i love my own country.
OYK152
http://www.freedomfiles.org/war/fema.htm
The flesh is weak and the mind is strong, but torture the flesh and you destroy the mind.

Stone walls do not a prison make
Nor iron bars a cage
Minds innocent and quiet take
That for an hermitage

Offline lilly

"Women generally tend to want to feel secure in their home, and the truth shakes that security. They don't want to give up comfort. They'll come around on their terms."

That is NOT correct at all. 

All of us are free individual beings,  who together with people all over the  world are standing up for Liberty and Peace, only by us joining together and acting as one,  will it be accomplished.

We the people!

Offline oyk152

I don't thing that the secure @ home is only a women thing there are i thing the same number of mans who have the same feeling.Security.There is no doubt that only we the people can finnish this mess,but we should not believe that anyone would start this we are all to afraid of ower selfs that we don't trust to do first somthing.to be on a chat room and talk is already a first step but is not the real step what we need is a motivation of all people,something big where people feel secure that there is somthing bi where we can stand together this huge problem in waht we are.I truly believe that there are some Institutions still left where we can get on ower side the peoples side and motivate the people who are so afraid now.
The flesh is weak and the mind is strong, but torture the flesh and you destroy the mind.

Nor iron bars a cage
That for an hermitage

Offline Zed

"Women generally tend to want to feel secure in their home, and the truth shakes that security. They don't want to give up comfort. They'll come around on their terms."

To be blunt, I would apply that more to People who are "Willfully Ignorant" rather than a Gender.
"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards." 101 Things to Do 'Til the Revolution

Offline chaosrules

I sat down with my friends and partner and made them watch Zeitgeist the Movie and 9/11 Mysteries. They were intrigued butrefused to believe that the government could be involved in something so sinister. The usual remarks were made that no government is that competent in pulling something like off!!. I remember when i accidentally stunbled across 9/11 mysteries I laughed and thought what rubbish but decided to watch anyway. Since September last year I have Read many books and watched many films etc. I know that a one world government and a Police state is only round the corner. I live in Britain, you should see the amount of CCTV cameras we have here. They are everywhere. Currently reading one of David Ickes books. Still don't know about the reptilian agenda theory though!!
"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it"
John Lennon

Offline Raincheck

They were intrigued butrefused to believe that the government could be involved in something so sinister. The usual remarks were made that no government is that competent in pulling something like off!!

But a few guys with boxcutters crawled out of a cave and was capable.  ::)

Offline oyk152

That's very true people are ignorant,but i don't blame the people womens, man, they don't have the possibility to get all this information as we do maybe.The majority of the people are to busy to pay there depths and to bring food on the table.Should we judge them cause of the fact that they don't have time,i don't know but what i know is we are in deep deep trouble.and we need help big help

Nor iron bars a cage
That for an hermitage

Offline Brocke

• Eleutherophiliac & Drapetomaniac
  • Global Moderator
  • I am not a number, I am a free man!
    • Vimeo page
I have a little thread over here about how my father is slowly waking up.

It started as a post about an article my father sent me and it is developing into the story of how he woke up. I don't know if he will take the red pill but he heading that direction. I had honestly given up on him as someone I could wake up. Lesson learned: never give up.

Here is that thread:

Nice little diagram from Focus magazine (A NWO Rag no Less)
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=48129.0

That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons of history.
~Aldous Huxley

He who has a why to live can bear almost any how. - ~Friedrich Nietzsche