How many people in the REAL world do you know that are aware of what's going on?

Author Topic: How many people in the REAL world do you know that are aware of what's going on?  (Read 207672 times)

Offline marhlfld

Not many around my area, though I'm trying real hard to wake them up. Decided to try the stupid Facebook route and after 4 days, I got locked out of it, with no warnings. Read all their stupid rules til my eyes got blurry, trying to get it enabled again. Tried to do their appeals form and it keep giving me a error message that I didn't fill out the form correctly. Holy smokes Batman, how does one contact them if the stupid site won't let you? Tried the Corporate Phone number for customer service, what a joke. There is no phone support. Facebook makes millions and they can't afford customer service phone support? Are you fricking kidding me?!

I know Alex has had his account suspended several times. Who does he call to get it back online?  Anyone got a phone number, cause I can't get results online thru the facebook help center.

Offline venfayon

We are trapped, its not worth it. If we revolt, the homeland security bought enough ammo to fight 20 wars over. If the government collapsed, then mass food manufacturing would stop and we would all have to buy from farmers markets. Food shortage would happen, we would lose our modern conveniences and live like we lost 20 or 30 years. So many have gotten used to modern toys, that they would refuse to give them up instead of living a prepper lifestyle. If people are willing to not have television, cell phones, and processed foods, then we would have a revolution, until then we are slaves forever.

Offline mallihamalliha

i severely support Chris Jones's comments about your post......
Graduated from Soran University with First Class Degree with Honours in Arts

Offline Owais

We don't know please tell us.

Offline Owais

Indeed it is.

Offline BluePhoenix729

• `Donīt focus on death, for you wonīt live life.`
It is really difficult to say. Some people may not be open about it. The problem in my opinion is not how many people know about it (although very important), but also to what extent, but most importantly, does the willpower exist to stop this gigantic phenomenon. The word can be spread, but 90 percent of the people will just collapse because of the perssure. . . .
`Donīt focus on death, for you wonīt live life.`