How many people in the REAL world do you know that are aware of what's going on?

Author Topic: How many people in the REAL world do you know that are aware of what's going on?  (Read 205595 times)

Offline Klwm

Sounds like you guys are as frustrated as I am.

Bless their hearts..People want their lives to be trouble free ..or as close to that as they can get it, and this stuff is as scary as it gets.

What I look for are sane talking points, like the facts surrounding 911 or I point out Katrina and connect those dots for people.

I -never- use the term NWO or talk about anything I can not totally and logically explain inside out.

I copy Alex and say look it up..don't just take it from me.

I stay calm and focused, and I  laugh with them when they feel the need to joke about it.

I try to remind myself to keep loving compassion in my mind.

Still I get the look..the eyes glazing over and the denial, but sometimes I see that wondering happening.

It heartens me to see so many well known people stepping up to the plate. People like Bugliosi, and Phill Donohue, who are credible..people I can quote.

Offline Volitzar

When they declare martial law then let the dumb masses be rounded up and be put into FEMA Camps.

Conquering America is going to be a big task for the NWO.  Even if they lock up 40% of us the 60% free won't be taken easily.

Besides we are already at the 10% mark as far as people in prison go.  Probably 15% if you count those being harrassed by government agencies like CPS and the IRS.

Offline Volitzar

Basically until it affects their personal freedoms most idiot Americans won't be concerned.

Offline moxiez

Basically until it affects their personal freedoms most idiot Americans won't be concerned.

Yeah, most people will be like, "Hmmm, I wonder if this is bad" while they're getting loaded onto trains or lined up to be gunned down. Either that or while their neighbors (and them) are all dying from bird flu (or some other type of infectious disease developed by the NWO's minions, at the CDC).

Somehow we (the truthers) yelling "I told you so" won't really make me feel any better either.  :-\
Abba, vide cor meum

Offline an emcee

• Underground Hip-hop
yes yes yes, no body cares that i know, my damn house and car got vandalized 3 days ago, the cop comes 4 hours later, and just gives me an insurance number.  >:(
I keep on this site. BRING DOWN THE NWO!
"I first saw her at Palantine Campaign headquarters at 63rd and Broadway. She was wearing a white dress. She appeared like an angel. Out of this filthy mess, she is alone. They... cannot... touch... her."
-Taxi Driver

Offline HiQConsoul

• It's NOT THAT SIMPLE!
Mmmm I know a good bit of people who are either fully awake (fully being very relative lol) or partially awake but who are like 'yea well what can I do about it?' or 'geh dont waste your time itll just bum you out' ...

but if they ever had to fight Im pretty sure theyd fight rather than just take the shit... its like.. you can take a horse to the water, but you cant make it drink it... but as long as you take it to it, when it gets thirsty/needs to drink, it will....
Give us hope // Maybe rather than live as beast Draba chose to die as man - a chick in Spartacus. // 'No, that's where I draw the line. I'll beat 'em up, but I don't want to kill 'em.' - Muhammed Ali // Welcome to the ancient epic battle of good and evil..

Offline JoshInOntario

We're slowly being poisoned by soft-kill weapons anyway, so it seems the prudent thing to spread the truth now while our bodies are still functioning. Why not eh?
"I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours."
--Hunter S. Thompson

Offline dogmadestroyer

I don't know if I can estimate an actual amount because (and speaking of experience with one state but I'm sure it works like this everywhere) different areas seem conducive to having more people awake than others. I'm not sure why, it has nothing to do with rural/urban/suburban settings but just the general concepts people have about life as you move around.

One thing I've found though is that finding other people who are awake has proven the synchronicity of the universe/overmind/god (call it what you will) to me. Those with open eyes tend to find me and I tend to find them. I've literally been in hostels abroad and had fellow truthers end up with the next bed. I've made friends from a random comment turning into an enlightened conversation with someone else awake. It always happens so effortlessly, I have a way of opening the conversation informing other people quite often and keep on driving with subjects. When I meet these people I'm never really on the path to doing that and it just somehow comes up.

In addition to that, I will have seemingly other random occurances where I find the handywork of truthers. One time I was walking my normal route to the store and the path was blocked. I pass around the other side of the building and find a bunch of '9/11 Was an Inside Job" stickers or have a job for a short while and by chance end up drawing the short straw to clean this bathroom. A stall has "seek the truth - infowars.com rense.com" etched into the inside. I wouldn't normally have been in those places.

Anyway, I can't explain it.
“The Bible tells us to be like God, and then on page after page it describes God as a mass murderer. This may be the single most important key to the political behavior of Western Civilization.”

-Robert Anton Wilson

FearMonger 888: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWRu80jgKzk

Offline Volitzar

Well with $4 a gallon gas even the Gumps are starting to look at the box of chocolates differently.

fractional reserve banking is as fractional reserve banking does !!!

;D ;D ;D

Offline Saturn

No one that I know is aware of the NWO. Since I've opened my eyes fully to this(for about a few months now), I've been going on an amazon.com book buying and google video watching binge. My mother has noticed this and from time to time she will make some asinine comment like "You reading that propaganda again?". Also, recently, I've gotten into some pretty heated e-fights/debates on another forum over the subject of 9/11 that just made me lose a lot of respect for supposedly intelligent adults. As for mentioning this stuff in the real world? Not a chance, not yet at least. People are still in their emotional reaction mode, and mentioning anything about NWO or "9/11 Inside Job" will just lead to abuse of you. Situations like those make me not want to even bother trying to wake anyone up, at least not yet. I'm going to try to read as much as I can about all the aspects of NWO(from 9/11, to the Federal Reserve, Fractional Reserve Banking, GMOs, false flag terror, religion as a mechanism for control etc etc), do as much research as I can and sharpen up a lot, so if I ever need to have a debate, I can trounce anyone even questioning the existence of the NWO. That's the stage I want to get to, the stage where you just completely blow any dumbed down, disbelieving, mainstream media/popular science 'debunking' kool-aid sipper completely out of the water, so much so, that they question any belief they've ever had.

Once I get to that stage, then maybe I'll consider trying to wake people up, but I'll take a less aggressive approach and wait for someone else to bring the topic up, then I'll use psychology and facts to slowly increase the intensity of the light, rather than just flicking the light on and causing them to curl up into a pathetic ball.

Offline preid2

You don't force it people because everyone can't handle the information we have and the depth at which we have it. Some will become suicidal if you ram truth down their throats, especially young people who aren't mature enough. You have to feel people out before you even waste your energy on them, I usually start with some common gripe like "Man I just came back from vacation and I hate the way they treated me at the airport!" You can tell by their response whether they are capable of three dimensional thinking. If they give me something to show they are questioning things or at least upset about it themselves I'll then say "Yeah they treat us like the terrorists when the border's wide open!" But no don't waste your time on the zombies they will simply turn on you. In fact all you have to do to wake people up is to leave the information in public places like libraries or laundrymats where they can get it, just leave your contact information on it and walk away. Don't wait around for the applause because it will never come and you will simply burn youself out like so many other former truthers I've encountered.

Offline Femacamper

• PUTIN HACKED MY MIND!
    • TRUNEWS
Good strategy.  8)

Offline cl2008

All the people in my shift know whats going on. 

I guess I have a talent for talking.  I dunno. 

But I'll tell you that its best to convince people by talking to them in an isolated manner.  DO NOT talk about these NWO stuff in large groups.  Only talk to people you can trust. 

Also if you fail to convince them, just move on.  Laggards (aka unevolved souls) will always be laggards.  Even if those laggards aka sheeple happen to be your best friend or family member.  Its painful I know.  But just ask the Lord (or whatever your religion is... or meditate on it) for strength to accept that fact. 

As you have to respect the law of the universe which is freedom of choice.   

Offline Gator

I happened to find a customer that doesn't even know of Alex Jones and he's voting for Ron Paul.  He's older then I am, but I was amazed to see he knows what's going on.  He felt that his name wouldn't be on the ballot.  I told him, "look, if you want to sleep well at night, just remember at the bottom of Diebold machine is a box for write-in's.  All you do is write his name in and you'll feel better about voting your true conscience.  If everybody does it, they'll have to install Ron Paul as President by popular demand." 

Offline dogmadestroyer

No one that I know is aware of the NWO. Since I've opened my eyes fully to this(for about a few months now), I've been going on an amazon.com book buying and google video watching binge. My mother has noticed this and from time to time she will make some asinine comment like "You reading that propaganda again?". Also, recently, I've gotten into some pretty heated e-fights/debates on another forum over the subject of 9/11 that just made me lose a lot of respect for supposedly intelligent adults. As for mentioning this stuff in the real world? Not a chance, not yet at least. People are still in their emotional reaction mode, and mentioning anything about NWO or "9/11 Inside Job" will just lead to abuse of you. Situations like those make me not want to even bother trying to wake anyone up, at least not yet. I'm going to try to read as much as I can about all the aspects of NWO(from 9/11, to the Federal Reserve, Fractional Reserve Banking, GMOs, false flag terror, religion as a mechanism for control etc etc), do as much research as I can and sharpen up a lot, so if I ever need to have a debate, I can trounce anyone even questioning the existence of the NWO. That's the stage I want to get to, the stage where you just completely blow any dumbed down, disbelieving, mainstream media/popular science 'debunking' kool-aid sipper completely out of the water, so much so, that they question any belief they've ever had.

Once I get to that stage, then maybe I'll consider trying to wake people up, but I'll take a less aggressive approach and wait for someone else to bring the topic up, then I'll use psychology and facts to slowly increase the intensity of the light, rather than just flicking the light on and causing them to curl up into a pathetic ball.

A couple of months? Definitely wait and feel it out for awhile. You'll be persuasive on any of the more "far out" ends in a couple of years. Even if you have alot of knowledge on a subject now, people enjoy changing it and spamming questions about erroneus things instead of staying with the one subject you're talking about at the moment. That can be hard for some to master.

You don't force it people because everyone can't handle the information we have and the depth at which we have it. Some will become suicidal if you ram truth down their throats, especially young people who aren't mature enough. You have to feel people out before you even waste your energy on them, I usually start with some common gripe like "Man I just came back from vacation and I hate the way they treated me at the airport!" You can tell by their response whether they are capable of three dimensional thinking. If they give me something to show they are questioning things or at least upset about it themselves I'll then say "Yeah they treat us like the terrorists when the border's wide open!" But no don't waste your time on the zombies they will simply turn on you. In fact all you have to do to wake people up is to leave the information in public places like libraries or laundrymats where they can get it, just leave your contact information on it and walk away. Don't wait around for the applause because it will never come and you will simply burn youself out like so many other former truthers I've encountered.

Absolutely correct, not everyone can handle the information. If its someone completely wrapped up in their job and divorced from their emotions you should generally stay away. If you see drool on the chin, also stay away. I've found that the wealthy and the poor tend to be the most receptive and that the middle class can be the toughest whether its upper or lower. My theory is that the wealthy (I don't mean Rothschild wealthy, that's a different story) tend to be better educated and can almost see something is wrong because of the fact they don't buy propaganda so easily. The poor really haven't been educated (overall) and have less brainwashing. Its easy for them to think in terms of haves and have nots so it seems logical that there is a coordinated group f**king them.
“The Bible tells us to be like God, and then on page after page it describes God as a mass murderer. This may be the single most important key to the political behavior of Western Civilization.”

-Robert Anton Wilson

Offline Mythandariel

• The Blue Pill is not an option!
Of all the people I know, I have only woken my mother up. She knows, but she is still in the stage where she feels like a two year old looking out over the Hoover Dam. It's just so big.

My dad has begun to wake up, but he still believes in the political system as a whole. He has not realized yet that it is irrevocably broken.

My brother and his wife are still so mired within the lie that they think Obama would be an excellent president. I tried to get my brother to understand what was going on, but all I got in response was regurgitated propaganda. It was then that I realized that all those years in the military had softened his mind to the point where he will trust everything the government tells him. It's sad, especially when I quote the founders to him. According to those in the military, the founders were just talking out of their arses...

I asked him if the government said that it wanted to nuke Iran because evidence pointed toward them being involved with terrorists, but everyone with half a brain knew that was a lie, would you still want Bush to nuke Iran?

His answer: If it was to protect us from an attack, yes.

I stopped the conversation after that. If he did not understand that by nuking just one area in the Middle East, you would effectively nuke them all, then he was not worth talking to about it. Besides, using nukes on innocent if outspoken countries is tantamount to beating your dog after he fetched the newspaper for you. A psychological precedent is set at the first incident.
The Preemptive vow:

I will never commit suicide. If word of my self-initiated death comes out, make noise. Make sure to take out ads in the Houston Chronicle asking questions.

This is my solemn vow. I will fight the NWO until the end, how ever that end may come.

Lisa F.

Offline weaving spider

I have almost every AJ film as well as Loose Change films, and I have made well over 100 copies of them all and given them away to friends and coworkers. I put more than one film on a dvd. Those I have given them to makke copies and give them to people they know and it has taken on a life of it's own.

Unfortuneatly two of my brothers refuse to wake up. I have done my part by showing them undeniable proof, but I can't make them believe it. You have to meet the truth half way. It's like leading a horse to water.

Offline preid2

My brother and his wife are still so mired within the lie that they think Obama would be an excellent president.

My wife and brother are gone as well. They will both agree with me in intellectually non-confrontational gestures but go right back into their stupor when they turn on the tv again. I am what would be considered black and my family is an Obama cult because "I mean c'mon he's black" and because "Hey if Oprah endorses him then he's ok" and they are walking clusters of Obama campaign slogans. They seem to be more concerned with the battle to outlaw the word nigger(not nigga of course) than about why the infant mortality rate is so high amongst african-american births.

If you see drool on the chin, also stay away.
:D :D :D

I'm glad a few of you clarified that the waking up process is an eternal one. It is a journey in which you never stop learning. I think it would help if we really define what we mean by waking up, it may be that I'm just jealous but it seems to me that the people who claim everyone around them is woken up(there are simply too many who claim this) is a bit too liberal in their definition of "woken up". To me if the person you claim to have woken up is unwilling to speak truth in social situations in which truth is unavoidable then that person is still a zombie. I could be wrong but if someone claims to know about the depopulation agenda but still guzzles aspartame colas by the liter then that person is still a zombie. And isn't it terrifying to witness someone you've shown news clips, news articles ect on the dangers of excitotoxins and who has agreed with you earnestly, mindlessly gobbling some poison right in front of you shamelessly?

Offline chezz223

• I'll see u on the other side. Good Luck to us all.
My wife and brother are gone as well. They will both agree with me in intellectually non-confrontational gestures but go right back into their stupor when they turn on the tv again. I am what would be considered black and my family is an Obama cult because "I mean c'mon he's black" and because "Hey if Oprah endorses him then he's ok" and they are walking clusters of Obama campaign slogans. They seem to be more concerned with the battle to outlaw the word nigger(not nigga of course) than about why the infant mortality rate is so high amongst african-american births.

Obama is actually Arab. If elected, he would be the first Arab-American president. Uh-Oh.

http://rense.com/general82/notex.htm

(see point 6)

and

http://www.arcadeathome.com/newsboy.phtml?Barack_
We, the willing, led by the unknown, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful.

Offline dogmadestroyer

I'm glad a few of you clarified that the waking up process is an eternal one. It is a journey in which you never stop learning. I think it would help if we really define what we mean by waking up, it may be that I'm just jealous but it seems to me that the people who claim everyone around them is woken up(there are simply too many who claim this) is a bit too liberal in their definition of "woken up". To me if the person you claim to have woken up is unwilling to speak truth in social situations in which truth is unavoidable then that person is still a zombie. I could be wrong but if someone claims to know about the depopulation agenda but still guzzles aspartame colas by the liter then that person is still a zombie. And isn't it terrifying to witness someone you've shown news clips, news articles ect on the dangers of excitotoxins and who has agreed with you earnestly, mindlessly gobbling some poison right in front of you shamelessly?

I agree. Although shockingly I did mean that I'm surrounded with real people who have woken up mostly due to my effort. I'm in the severe minority. They're vocal and have accumulated quite a bit of information....maybe not to the same OCD extent I have however. The only one that does not qualify is my father but if you knew him you wouldn't bother either..

-Robert Anton Wilson

Offline GoingEtheric

• Seed the world with the truth
    • HollywoodInsiders.net
undoing decades of brainwahing can't be done with a "simple tactic". I know only one aware person in the real world too.

Offline cewill

I can count on one hand the number of individuals that I know what's going on and are taking measures to oppose the injustice. A new thread discussion topic to begin is; 'How many people in the REAL world do you know that are what's going on and like it?' The results will be the scariest revelation to all. We have a REAL Legion of Doom to deal with and its not a cartoon called the Super Friends!

Offline New Whirled Order

A few nights ago, I found out sort of by accident that the neighbors next door are fairly well informed about what is going on (banking system, 911, patriot act, phony wars, etc.).  Evidently, they had seen many films recently on these subjects.  What surprised me the most is the fact that they weren't aware of Alex Jones and they didn't know who the Bilderbergers are.  I handed them my copy of Endgame and showed them a roll of 20 Morgan silver dollars and a 1oz gold American Eagle coin.  People who aren't familiar with gold and silver bullion almost never understand its true intrinsic value.  They thought the silver dollars were worth about $4 each when I asked them to take a guess.

I'll just keep loaning them the rest of Alex's films, one by one.   

Offline GoingEtheric

• HollywoodInsiders.net
A few nights ago, I found out sort of by accident that the neighbors next door are fairly well informed about what is going on (banking s.........
hell yeah. Give them whatever they'll accept. never heard of Alex? unimaginable.

Offline birgit

• A red pill a day- keeps NWO at bay
'yea well what can I do about it?'
My new fave reply for that:
Those who say they're too small , too weak or only one person.
They have never been kept awake all night by  just one , determined,patriotic  mosquito ;D
TRUTH  is  INCONTROVERTIBLE

Malice   may  attack it
Ignorance  may  deride it
     But in the  end...
             HERE  IT IS ! 
                      ~ unknown

Offline New Whirled Order

hell yeah. Give them whatever they'll accept. never heard of Alex? unimaginable.

That did strike me as being rather odd, and we live in Austin of all places!

Offline GoingEtheric

• HollywoodInsiders.net
That did strike me as being rather odd, and we live in Austin of all places!
WHAT?!?! Those people tell stories.

Offline Saturn

A couple of months? Definitely wait and feel it out for awhile. You'll be persuasive on any of the more "far out" ends in a couple of years. Even if you have alot of knowledge on a subject now, people enjoy changing it and spamming questions about erroneus things instead of staying with the one subject you're talking about at the moment. That can be hard for some to master

Wow, you are spot on. In those two 'e-fights' I had, the two brainwashed buffoons employed the same tactics. Ignore the reasonable points+factual evidence I gave by not quoting them in the reply, instead quoting one or two sentences that they could attack or throw more pointless questions at. Then after it all, I realized I was not arguing with a reasonable thinker, but rather, with a highly programmed computer that was not responding to my input.

Shame, really.

Offline GoingEtheric

• HollywoodInsiders.net
Wow, you are spot on. In those two 'e-fights' I had, the two brainwashed buffoons employed the same tactics. Ignore the reasonable points+factual evidence I gave by not quoting them in the reply, instead quoting one or.............
it's an emotional barrier for the things people don't want to hear

Offline dogmadestroyer

A few nights ago, I found out sort of by accident that the neighbors next door are fairly well informed about what is going on (banking system, 911, patriot act, phony wars, etc.).  Evidently, they had seen many films recently on these subjects.  What surprised me the most is the fact that they weren't aware of Alex Jones and they didn't know who the Bilderbergers are.  I handed them my copy of Endgame and showed them a roll of 20 Morgan silver dollars and a 1oz gold American Eagle coin.  People who aren't familiar with gold and silver bullion almost never understand its true intrinsic value.  They thought the silver dollars were worth about $4 each when I asked them to take a guess.

I'll just keep loaning them the rest of Alex's films, one by one.   

Thats the same kind of synchronisity I am talking about.

Wow, you are spot on. In those two 'e-fights' I had, the two brainwashed buffoons employed the same tactics. Ignore the reasonable points+factual evidence I gave by not quoting them in the reply, instead quoting one or two sentences that they could attack or throw more pointless questions at. Then after it all, I realized I was not arguing with a reasonable thinker, but rather, with a highly programmed computer that was not responding to my input.

Shame, really.

I meant spamming in real life as well. Not even allowing you to elaborate on the question you just asked and then firing another tangential one out..

As for when they quote one or two sentences, fire back that its a tacit agreement for the rest of your arguement for them to avoid it. It ropes them back in about half of the time.

BTW the quoting of one or two erroneus sentences is what the bible thumpers on here tend to do.  ::) I'm not about to grind that axe tonight though.
Baahh.. f**k it! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5j2YDq6FkVE  ;D

-Robert Anton Wilson

Offline Saturn

I meant spamming in real life as well. Not even allowing you to elaborate on the question you just asked and then firing another tangential one out..

As for when they quote one or two sentences, fire back that its a tacit agreement for the rest of your arguement for them to avoid it. It ropes them back in about half of the time.

BTW the quoting of one or two erroneus sentences is what the bible thumpers on here tend to do.  ::) I'm not about to grind that axe tonight though.
Oh I know what you meant. As for the bible thumpers thing, here's a nice video I'm sure they'll enjoy....teehee... ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeSSwKffj9o

Offline liko

• Freedom or Nothing!
I could count them on one hand,i've found they just don't want to know,because they believe it would be a the news if it was real.They are so damaged.I deal with the public all day and i'm surprised at the amount of people who are not interested.(or think i'm a nutcase)I find the elderly can be swithed on,because they grew up with lies,lies & more lies,and they remember what its like to go from prosperity to poverty overnight.That's why the Elites wanted the generation gap to be mulitplied as much as possible.And i remember hearing an elderly German women saying that Bush sounded just like Hitler when she was growing up. I also remember watching a show with my grandfather when i was a child,it was about the war and the staging of the photo's of the soldiers,on the hill in WW II,he was astonished,that they lied,he thought they were real.He felt conned.

Offline bmanmcfly

Questions:

2. How many people do you know in the REAL world who know what's going on? Wake people up one step at a time... for example, everyone knows banks and the money system is corrupt. I know about 5-7 people that are at least aware that I am very talkative of my political opinions at least :P ... maybe 2 that are awake, one of which also attempts to research.

3. Does anyone have a real simple tactic or phrase they use on brainwashed people to try to get them to see? A : "Come on" :P jk... No simple tactics, just speak truth, speak what you know (or what you know where to back up)... "I know it sounds crazy but let me explain." ends up coming up more often than I'd like to admit.

4. Is it really worth the trouble you go through to try to get people to open their eyes when they obviously like staying asleep? Is it worth it?

If all it does is make it so those aware people go into the gas chambers kicking and screaming at the inevitibility of defeat, then no.  HOWEVER, if by awakening people so that when they time is right that the critical mass that's needed will step up and take civilization for the people.  Then yes, being told that I must be a crazy person to believe such things will be worth it.  I love to debate people, example; I had a propaghandi hoodie with the upside down american flag, people would come up and say 'what do you have against the US?' which was perfect setup to burn everytime because "no, it's actually a distress symbol, like when your ship is sinking you flip the flag so other boats will know you need help."

Offline White Rose Sophie

Dogma honey, I don't have time to spar with you tonight, but don't worry................I will.   :-*

Offline XR500Final

One of the methods that I find is extremely effective in deprogramming is to apply reverse psychology and exclusivism.

Take Unknown Public Fact A (Like the WTC's were taken down at the 600 ft mark by 4th Generation Micronukes) - the key to passing this information off is to speak in terms of exclusivity - aka Your not supposed to know about that, and neither is the public.  This "I passed you a secret that noone knows" kind of bit makes them feel that they are part of someone special, and can cause them to be more receptive.

The hard case ones I just speak to them in first polite reverse psychology, and if that fails I use more brutish reverse psychology.  As an example I would challenge them to go look it  up, and if they refuse that I just inform them "make sure you get your yearly flu shot then..."

One other tactic is the "what everybody knows about that, why don't you bit?"  And I speak with total confidence as if it is as open as the superbowl kind of event.  And I describe the event from 20 different angles, and explain to them the entire sub-culture, how there are large movements underfoot in the 'underground' that are working to expose it, operatives all over trying to provide dis-information about it.  But know your subject really well if you are going that route - do your homework.

Dealing the the "I think I'm Smart Ones."

Every now and again I get the "I think I'm smart and can explain away 911" bit. And they will go on some rant for several minutes.  I just listen to them intently for the whole time, and then usually just place a couple well informed questions that completely shuts them down.  Some will then after this fact try and 'divert' the conversation.  I usually finish them off with something like "Well I have a study from a structural engineer that I would be happy to bring in and go over his paper with you. BTW his calculations indicate that if the floors of the WTC were simply cut out at where the planes hit, the building would have collapsed and simply compressed 7 cm from the elasticity of the steel."  They usually don't have an out from that one, and they give up.

The really tough ones are the firefighters, who spout off "I've seen steel warp and bend etc etc in lots of fires."  Ok fine I reply mind explaining how the building collapsed at free fall speed in violation of momentum transfer analysis as put forward by Steven Jones?"  They usually do not even know what you are talking about at that point, and you then have to explain how the fact that the Momentum of Conservation as a law of physics will indicate that as the building collapsed more and more of the energy would have to be absorbed, leaving less and less energy for the floors to collapse, actually stopping (if it has been a 'real collapse.')

After this point if you still do not have them your never going to, as they have an inability to logically look at the data that you are presenting them and are desperately clinging to their belief system.  They do not even want to listen to your statements because you chop them up.

Strangely I find that roughly at least 10-15% of the public at large are pretty informed or have come across someone in the truth movement.  They definitely are not active, but have at least heard well about it, and know well there is something there, but they don't connect the dots and look into the other subjects.

I have meet guys who know all about 911, Fractional Reserve Banking, Protocols of the Elders of Zion, The Creature from Jekyll Island, Population Reduction plans and so forth.  We'll talk all about it and then go outside and I will point out at the white hazy mess in the sky and go "The bastards were spraying again."  And he will look at me with a blank stare "What are you talking about?" - to which I will reply "Chemtrails.."

Which he knew nothing about!  So never assume that even the people following it full time even have a full picture of what is going on.

Offline Ford

The other day an old freind of mine called and needed a ride home from a V.A. I wanted to tell him some of what I knew, but I was somewhat apprehensive because I have talked to some other Marine Corp vets who get really pissed when you tell them 9-11 was most likely an inside job. So I was really floored when he brought it up to me that 9-11 was an inside job! He said he knew something was wrong three weeks after the attacks, because he has had experience in welding and he knew there was no way the building would just fall with no resistance, and not come apart in big peices, just crumble to dust. He thought originally that the terrorists rigged the buildings somehow, and that it would come out in the media later. When it didn't, he knew something was wrong. He didn't know anything about the NWO, but his knowing about 9-11 means the matrix is starting to short out. I would wager that more people know something is wrong than what you think.
As far as people who are totally awake, I would have to say sadly that I know only 3 outside of the internet, two who tried to wake me up, which sadly I did not do until someone in my family was afflicted with autism. THe other one was somone whom I woke up. 

Offline oshea.declan

• Infowars Ireland
One out of 20. And that is enough.

That is just my experience in a small town, in Mississippi.
If we can get 5% of the population awake that is enough. It is always 5% who initiate and fight in revolutions and wars of independence. 5% of the world population is a sizable majority compared to the numbers which make-up the "so-called elite".

Offline chezz223

• I'll see u on the other side. Good Luck to us all.
If we can get 5% of the population awake that is enough. It is always 5% who initiate and fight in revolutions and wars of independence. 5% of the world population is a sizable majority compared to the numbers which make-up the "so-called elite".

How much further do you think we have to go in order to wake 5% of the population up?
We, the willing, led by the unknown, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful.

Offline Kilika

• Thank you Jesus!
Start by focusing on waking up just 5% of the people you come in contact with, however many that might, and the numbers will work out in the end.
"For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows."
1 Timothy 6:10 (KJB)

Offline birgit

• A red pill a day- keeps NWO at bay
How much further do you think we have to go in order to wake 5% of the population up?
Pour ice cold water on 4.9999% of them???

The only people that are aware, are the ones that pointed me towards Alex Jones...
about  20-some from my meetup groups.
In my circle of friends and family, all refuse the truth.
I know  the frustrations of trying to wake people,had enough!
let them stay in their stupor..
thinking hurts like hell when your brain is polluted with
 mercury and fluoride.
Been accused of making things up..because it is not listed in snopes.com
or info is only found on the web...

TRUTH  is  INCONTROVERTIBLE

Malice   may  attack it
Ignorance  may  deride it
     But in the  end...
             HERE  IT IS ! 
                      ~ unknown