How many people in the REAL world do you know that are aware of what's going on?

Author Topic: How many people in the REAL world do you know that are aware of what's going on?  (Read 209882 times)

Offline chezz223

• I'll see u on the other side. Good Luck to us all.
    It occurred to me that as we all sit here at our computers and blog, and research the NWO, and try to figure out what's going to happen when, etc, that most of us are probably the only one we know who know what's going on. Make sense?

I enjoy blogging and reading and writing posts because it let's me communicate with other like minded people. It lets me know that there ARE other people who know what's really going on besides me.

In the REAL world unfortunately however, that's not the case. In the real world, if I try to even discretely broach on the subject of the NWO and Martial Law, etc, I get treated like I'm from a leper colony. People get real uncomfortable about it and simply ignore the whole thing altogether or change the subject. It's like talking to a wall.

I know it's because they're brainwashed of course. But you can't really come out and tell someone that can you? You don't want to loose your friends because they won't associate with you cause you won't shut up about the NWO, but at the same time, you don't have as much in common with them as you used to because you know, and they don't. Out of all my friends, I know of ONE other person in the REAL world who really knows what's going on, and I am the only person he knows. Both of us post blogs and email stuff back and forth about the latest thing that happened or whatever, but neither of us know anyone except the other, in the real world.

Is this how it is with most people?

I've pretty much resigned myself to not talking about it to people who don't know, (unless I'm asked) but can't let it go altogether, so here I what I try to tell brainwashed people.

"If there's a hurricane coming, and you stick your head in the sand, doesn't mean it isn't still coming."

Questions:

1. There are roughly 3 million people in the US. What percentage of those people do you think have a real grasp of what's really going on. By "real grasp" I don't mean an expert. I mean a simple, basic working knowledge of the NWO. Let's break it down. Out of every 100,000 people in the US, how many out of those 100,000 do you think have a basic working knowledge of the NWO?

2. How many people do you know in the REAL world who know what's going on?

3. Does anyone have a real simple tactic or phrase they use on brainwashed people to try to get them to see?

4. Is it really worth the trouble you go through to try to get people to open their eyes when they obviously like staying asleep? Is it worth it?
We, the willing, led by the unknown, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful.

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
Now is not the time to shut up.  You need to continue to speak about it whenever possible.  This is also the time when you will sense who are the people you can trust.  The ones that shun you and treat you like you have leprosy and get irritated when you talk about the NWO scum would more than likely turn you in for a bounty. 
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Offline chezz223

I hear you. I would like to open people's eyes if I can, but I don't dwell on it if I can't, and I don't feel guilty if I choose NOT to say anything. The Lord knows that if someone doesn't know what's going on, it isn't as though there wasn't enough information out there for them to find out.

While we're on that, that's another thing that always amazes me. The internet is LOADED with information about the NWO, virtually any aspect of it you want to find out about, and still, hardly anybody has clue.

So sad, and so unnecessary.

All I can say is that my eyes are WIDE OPEN! Hope yours are too.
We, the willing, led by the unknown, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful.

Offline StemCell

I know many people that are aware of 9/11 and some other things here and there. Sadly though, they don't really look into it very deeply as they are more interested in things like work, bills, TV, Music and things of that sort. They don't want to spend their free time exploring the NWO and feel helpless in a hopeless situation, so they just deal with the day to day.

Offline Amd304912

• Ietsism (Dutch “ietsisme” - "Somethingism")
    • Israel-centered-neoconservative-death-cult-of-evangelican-born-again-Xtians-Are-you-one?                                      Im Not.
1. no  estimates.

2. only.

3. trigger words, smoking gun

4. some.
faith basers make me as sick as free basers Surah 75 سورة القيامة - محمد [ http://powerofthadolla.freeforums.org/ ] An Almond for a Parrot
€∀M_ حتى الآلهة الحمار الاحتفاظ زنجي الخراء تمشيا   أنت كافر نكاح تفرز من الشيطان الاكبر يا  ح

Offline chezz223

I know many people that are aware of 9/11 and some other things here and there. Sadly though, they don't really look into it very deeply as they are more interested in things like work, bills, TV, Music and things of that sort. They don't want to spend their free time exploring the NWO and feel helpless in a hopeless situation, so they just deal with the day to day.

I know what you mean. A vague conception of 911 isn't really a basic working knowledge of the NWO.

I wonder how much more helpless people are going to feel in a hopeless situation AFTER the sh*t hits the fan.

"If there's a hurricane coming, and you stick your head in the sand, doesn't mean it isn't still coming."

Offline chezz223

3. trigger words, smoking gun

Care to elaborate?

Offline donnay

I hear you. I would like to open people's eyes if I can, but I don't dwell on it if I can't, and I don't feel guilty if I choose NOT to say anything. The Lord knows that if someone doesn't know what's going on, it isn't as though there wasn't enough information out there for them to find out.

While we're on that, that's another thing that always amazes me. The internet is LOADED with information about the NWO, virtually any aspect of it you want to find out about, and still, hardly anybody has clue.

So sad, and so unnecessary.

All I can say is that my eyes are WIDE OPEN! Hope yours are too.

I woke up to the NWO about 13 years ago--not fully, like what I know now and that certainly doesn't mean I know everything, today.  You never stop learning, and with that, you never are the same gullible person you were, once you have been smacked in the face with the truth.   It's true that some people just cannot handle the truth.

The problem I see is that fear wins in many cases.  Once you no longer fear these bastards the more empowered you become. 

"For my part, whatever anguish of spirit it may cost, I am willing to know the whole truth; to know the worst and provide for it."  ~Patrick Henry
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."

Offline Amd304912

• Israel-centered-neoconservative-death-cult-of-evangelican-born-again-Xtians-Are-you-one?                                      Im Not.
"gas prices are f*^*$#^ my s&!@ up"

i say someone wants you to go less then 30 miles on five bucks.

even people earning 200k think they elite  :D
faith basers make me as sick as free basers Surah 75 سورة القيامة - محمد [ http://powerofthadolla.freeforums.org/ ] An Almond for a Parrot
€∀M_ حتى الآلهة الحمار الاحتفاظ زنجي الخراء تمشيا   أنت كافر نكاح تفرز من الشيطان الاكبر يا  ح

Offline White Rose Sophie

It occurred to me that as we all sit here at our computers and blog, and research the NWO, and try to figure out what's going to happen when, etc, that most of us are probably the only one we know who know what's going on. Make sense?

I enjoy blogging and reading and writing posts because it let's me communicate with other like minded people. It lets me know that there ARE other people who know what's really going on besides me.

In the REAL world unfortunately however, that's not the case. In the real world, if I try to even discretely broach on the subject of the NWO and Martial Law, etc, I get treated like I'm from a leper colony. People get real uncomfortable about it and simply ignore the whole thing altogether or change the subject. It's like talking to a wall.

Is this how it is with most people?

I've pretty much resigned myself to not talking about it to people who don't know, (unless I'm asked) but can't let it go altogether, so here I what I try to tell brainwashed people.

Questions:

1. There are roughly 3 million people in the US. What percentage of those people do you think have a real grasp of what's really going on. By "real grasp" I don't mean an expert. I mean a simple, basic working knowledge of the NWO. Let's break it down. Out of every 100,000 people in the US, how many out of those 100,000 do you think have a basic working knowledge of the NWO?

3. Does anyone have a real simple tactic or phrase they use on brainwashed people to try to get them to see?

4. Is it really worth the trouble you go through to try to get people to open their eyes when they obviously like staying asleep? Is it worth it?

I think there is more than 3 million people in the U.S...I think it's somewhere around 200+ million.  The only friends/family of mine that know about the NWO I can count on 1 hand.  I still try and wake people up...but most don't WANT to know.  They know that something is WRONG, but they don't want to face it or do anything about it.  Some of the best things I have used to at least "OPEN" their mind up to what is happening has been Ron Paul's literature.....and Alex's ENDGAME video.  Oddly enough, I think ENDGAME is easier for them to understand/comprehend than 9-11 stuff, for some reason. I think because it's just too horrible to contemplate....our government murdering 3000+ people for political purposes.

And yes, even though it is tiring, and frustrating...IT IS WORTH IT.  It's not just our future and the future of our children, but other people's too, even though they might not realize it yet.  It took me 2 YEARS to wake up a friend of mine........but she has woken up FOUR times as many people now.

Of course, sometimes you have to use guerrilla tactics.  After repeatedly warning my sister to stop sending me pro-McCain/Bush emails, I replied to her entire cc list with some TRUTH.  ;D ;D  She may not read/believe it, but someone on that list might.  If nothing else, I have at least GIVEN out the information. ( Not to mention stopped her from sending me all that Neo-con BS.   :D ))

Offline donnay

Of course, sometimes you have to guerrilla tactics.  After repeatedly warning my sister to stop sending me pro-McCain/Bush emails, I replied to her entire cc list with some TRUTH.  Grin Grin  She may not read/believe it, but someone on that list might.  If nothing else, I have at least GIVEN out the information. ( Not to mention stopped her from sending me all that Neo-con BS.   Cheesy ))

Great tactic I have a few people who I want to try this on.  Thanks!

Offline JoshInOntario

United States Population: 301,139,947 (July 2007 est.)
According to https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/print/us.html

I don't think that figure includes the 20-30 million illegals.
"I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours."
--Hunter S. Thompson

Offline bmanmcfly

To answer your question (which is exclusively my OPINION) let's break this up a bit.

Let's call those that are either part of, directly working for, or at least in the benefits of the NWO at about 1% of the population (where the ones pulling the strings probly doesn't number more than 1000 through all sectors).

The next 20 percent, Are in the benefit of the system and have no reason to question, also any questions these people will ask will be fruitless since they will legitimize that the benefits they see outweigh the negative they are confronted with.

Another 20 percent are totally and completely entrapped by the system, and will fight to the death for it. They will NEVER accept that the system is screwing them over, even with the evidence in front of their face.

The other 60% are people in varying levels of awareness :
-Those that think there is something 'wrong' with the system but have no other reference of information
-Those that have found a head of the NWO and chosen to attack it (ie : NAFTA, WTO, CIA, etc) without knowing that they are interrelated.
-Those that just have a sense that they are being screwed by the system
-Those that hate the system but are impotent to do anything about it
-Those that 'FEEL' that all the problems in society are interconnected
-Those that know about / have studied / tried to contradict but turned out wrong about the NWO.

The ratios of people in each category... would be merely a guess

Offline wildcat

Speaking from the UK, everyone in my family is affected - those that have retired and sold their last home can't get a 100% mortgage to buy a house (nor could they afford a house anyway). Several young couples who were married, have separated because they were advised by the local benefits office that they could get more in benefits in that way. Anyone who didn't have the chance to go to university can't find employment because the Polish workers come over and take all the non-skilled labor jobs. Many of the primary schools which have been popular for well over 100 years are being forced to close because London decided to disperse asylum seekers across the country, so that there are now more non-English speaking students than there are English speaking students, so all the parents have decided to sent their children to private schools instead.

Everyone is aware that 25% of their property tax goes straight onto public sector pensions while all the final salary pension schemes have been raided in the name of "wealth redistribution". They are also aware that the UK has the lowest diesel prices before tax, but the highest once fuel tax is added. Having lived through the real threat of IRA terrorism, there is a great deal of suspicion about all the extra legislation being passed, especially when council managers now use anti-terrorism legislation to check to see whether parents are in the catchments areas of good schools.

Not suprisingly, 330 labour councillors were voted out during the latest by-elections.

Offline blicknasty

It is my opinion that those who are awake are either the first to die in the battle for the mankind, or they are the only set of people who get to survive the introduction into the New World Order.
"One should have insight into this world of dreams that passes in the twinkling of an eye."

Offline chezz223

Sorry everyone...I DID mean to say 300 million people is roughly the population of the United States, NOT 3 million. My bad.

Offline jesqueal

It is my opinion that those who are awake are either the first to die in the battle for the mankind, or they are the only set of people who get to survive the introduction into the New World Order.
i think the mass killings will be pretty indiscriminate. Too add to what others here have said, I think I can count on two hands the people I've woken up but who've never gone on to research, while the total people fully aware of the NWO and how it works is probably 2 or 3

Offline JoshInOntario

And yes, even though it is tiring, and frustrating...IT IS WORTH IT.  It's not just our future and the future of our children, but other people's too, even though they might not realize it yet.  It took me 2 YEARS to wake up a friend of mine........but she has woken up FOUR times as many people now.

I haven't been to church in years, but I was reminded of this story when I read the above:

The Parable of the Sower
"Listen! Behold, the farmer went out to sow, and it happened, as he sowed, some seed fell by the road, and the birds came and devoured it. Others fell on the rocky ground, where it had little soil, and immediately it sprang up, because it had no depth of soil. When the sun had risen, it was scorched; and because it had no root, it withered away. Others fell among the thorns, and the thorns grew up, and choked it, and it yielded no fruit. Others fell into the good ground, and yielded fruit, growing up and increasing. Some brought forth thirty times, some sixty times, and some one hundred times as much."
-- Jesus

It's probably a good idea if we learn to teach the news in modern parables first, instead of charging into devastating news, to plant those seeds deep in good ground.
"I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours."
--Hunter S. Thompson

Offline chezz223

The problem I see is that fear wins in many cases.  Once you no longer fear these bastards the more empowered you become. 

And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.
Matthew 10:27-29

orangeblue

I talk with college students regularly and estimate for every one whos NWO aware, at least 10 are under the spell of the Al Gore-type Green propaganda.  When you do find a student thats awake, their eyes usually turn glassy when you bring up more advanced topics like the Fed, hyperinflation, fluoride, chemtrails, vaccines, GMO, etc.

We need to keep increasing our efforts because we are trailing the enemy even in the 18 25 age range.  And these are the ones that are going to be recruited to complete and run the control grid because they can't find any other job.

Offline donnay

And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.
Matthew 10:27-29

That only strengthens my resolve to go against the NWO at every turn.  ;)

Offline chezz223

When you do find a student thats awake, their eyes usually turn glassy when you bring up more advanced topics like the Fed, hyperinflation, fluoride, chemtrails, vaccines, GMO, etc.

To my way of thinking, that is not a basic, working knowledge of the NWO. I suppose people like that aren't fully asleep (which is good), but they're not really wide awake either. It's almost like they're in a semi-state of consciousness, or sleepwalking I suppose would be a good way of putting it. They're half awake and half asleep but not really fully aware. Reminds me of two old sayings...

"There's nothing more dangerous than ignorance in action."

and...

"A little knowledge can be a dangerous thing."

Offline jesqueal

Perhaps 90% know their government lies to them, and wastes their money, and are imcompetant
and 90% know that the big fatcat corporative types are out to rape them, and dont give a shit about them, and that the brands they buy are evil
and 90% know that the food is poison

but the people who follow up on their instincts to the level of truly waking up and researching? Less than 2%

Offline bmanmcfly

Bottom line is that the general population will fully understand the entirety of the system of the NWO...

People will fight for causes, but very few people see the strings that hold these causes together.

So, a real solution to the NWO will be to pull out the rug from under them while at the same time giving the general public the cause they need to get the change they are seeking.

So, only a select few will fully grasp the NWO... but 9/11 is THE PERFECT source to start and from there you can fully connect the dots. Either way, alot of people refuse to believe that anything bad is going on.

At the end of the day, once the feds have gone too far, there will be opposition.... the more we talk and debate the more aware people will ultimately be... talk to what people know.

strgzr

Most of the people I work with have heard my "preaching". Some believe, some not so much. Almost all believe there's something suspicious about 9/11. When I show up at work the guys I work with are usually waiting in a group talking. My supervisor asks me "what's the news today", and I'll say "were all going to die". Everyone laughs, but by the end of our shift all have heard if there's anything new. Most are interested, some very much so. I've passed around the videos I have and give them links to stories and news on the web. There's a couple who don't want to here a word of it, and will go out of their way to avoid hearing. I don't think it's because they don't believe, but rather they are afraid. I talk about GMOs, chemtrails, fluoride, mercury in the vaccines. All of it comes up at one time or another. I don't care if they think I'm a nut, maybe I am, but it's because I want to know the truth. Their eyes are more open now as are mine. I think once you start to see the truth there's no turning back.

Offline chezz223

I think once you start to see the truth there's no turning back.

I agree, it's just that most of the time, you have to dig through layers and layers of ignorance and arrogance in order to get people to see the truth. But I agree that once you do, if you can, there's definitely no turning back.

Offline Cruise4

Yes I hear you to. But I do know some and after a while I have ended up just telling people whether they want to listen or not, which has alienated me and I have withdrawn somewhat. I don't care, by the way, I'm just saying. But I do distribute DVD's etc. by leaving them around on shop window ledges etc. and they are picked up. You can only do what you can do and hope there's a result. It comes down to doing what you feel is right. You have already won, on a personal level by trying, not necessarily by winning. But sometimes its hard to keep going. Going survivalist also means the more skint I become the less I can do. In a way I agree with you... chaos is needed for people to sit up and take notice. So ensure if people do suddenly become confronted by the reality, you are ready to distribute truth information. Plan on being an information source. Otherwise they could be sucked into yet another load of bollocks about whats going on. And also beware of apparent winning before its actually occurred. Bush going down is nowhere near the end of the story.

Offline Tom Marvolo Riddle

Wow! I started hearing about all this when I was about 15-16 years old (almost 21 years now lol) when I used to listen to my Grandmother talk about the CFR and the Grove. I come from a very big family (my Mother has 11 brothers and sisters) and all my Aunts and Uncles used to say my Grandmother was "getting old" (she lived another 20 loving years). Now, I have my Mother watching AJ's videos and listening to Alan Watt. My Mom just told me that one of my Aunts is very keen to watch them as well, so I'm sending out a couple of AJ's videos and web-site adress's.
My Father-in-law is a Christean pastor and now I have him listening to AJ's on line and my wife looking up at the Chem-trails that cross over my house at least every other day. Well, thats my 2 cents so far, I hope to reach out to many others soon!

Offline chezz223

Wow! I started hearing about all this when I was about 15-16 years old (almost 21 years now lol) when I used to listen to my Grandmother talk about the CFR and the Grove. I come from a very big family (my Mother has 11 brothers and sisters) and all my Aunts and Uncles used to say my Grandmother was "getting old" (she lived another 20 loving years). Now, I have my Mother watching AJ's videos and listening to Alan Watt. My Mom just told me that one of my Aunts is very keen to watch them as well, so I'm sending out a couple of AJ's videos and web-site adress's.
My Father-in-law is a Christean pastor and now I have him listening to AJ's on line and my wife looking up at the Chem-trails that cross over my house at least every other day. Well, thats my 2 cents so far, I hope to reach out to many others soon!

Keep up the good work! Fight the good fight!

Offline Amd304912

i think the mass killings will be pretty indiscriminate.

im thinking thats partially regans war on drugs. wto dont help.

Offline jesqueal

Hey that's cool! Wish my family were so open minded, sounds like your grandmother is a smart woman to find that stuff before the internet and to raise a truther brood!

Offline Lozunezie

"A little knowledge can be a dangerous thing."

SO true...! You have to try and share info that's documented in a way that doesn't try to give "answers", but rather "questions" official versions of events ('911 Ripple effects' and 'Press for Truth' are good examples I would recommend for starters).

An analogy (for any parent/grandparent!) is when you try and wake a toddler up...you don't give them a good SHAKE...  rather, its best to talk gently...quietly...give good reasons for waking up....and bring them back into consciousness...slowly. 

My own waking and research only started in 2004 when the death tolls on our servicemen and women in Iraq/Afghanistan made me question what the West was trying to achieve.  After all, the 9/11 hijackers apparently came from Saudi Arabia - why weren't there any attacks on that country?  "MUST BE OIL", I thought. 

After research on the net I came across and read Mike Ruppert's 'Crossing the Rubicon' (Peak Oil)....this then led to his disclosures of the CIA's drug activities...then his facts on the bankers...corrupt elite that went back WAY back.....etc, etc

Then I came across a Texan Gent called Alex who has continually kept me informed for the past few years.  Yes, I sometimes cringe at his style...have big laughs at his "out of control" nutty  copper...but I've also shed tears with him at the absurdity and frustration of it all.

I joined Prison Planet in early 2007 after deciding that I needed to be part of the Infowar. Think I'm more aware of what's happening in the world now....but still don't claim to have all the answers.

This was brought home to me recently when I downloaded and watched the '7/7 Ripple Effect'.  Its not just US citizens who have a problem with "official events" - UK will have to face up to the senseless actions/complicity of the current government when the facts of the London Bombing start to emerge. 

ALEX, thank you SO MUCH for everything you do.  I know it must be very difficult for you and your family.  GOD BLESS YOU SIR!

sweet*sugar

Questions:

1. about 0.5% of people per 100,000 population
2.Ive have told everything to pretty much everyone i know but a couple of people really believe me i would say about 5 maybe
3 i feel so bad after scumbags dont listen to reason i just give up, but if they ask me something i am happy to explain to them
4. yea, but for me its like if something was not a sucess i just give up trying...but yes it is worth it we could have a massive demonstration..

Offline chezz223

SO true...! You have to try and share info that's documented in a way that doesn't try to give "answers", but rather "questions" official versions of events ('911 Ripple effects' and 'Press for Truth' are good examples I would recommend for starters).

An analogy (for any parent/grandparent!) is when you try and wake a toddler up...you don't give them a good SHAKE...  rather, its best to talk gently...quietly...give good reasons for waking up....and bring them back into consciousness...slowly. 

My own waking and research only started in 2004 when the death tolls on our servicemen and women in Iraq/Afghanistan made me question what the West was trying to achieve.  After all, the 9/11 hijackers apparently came from Saudi Arabia - why weren't there any attacks on that country?  "MUST BE OIL", I thought. 

After research on the net I came across and read Mike Ruppert's 'Crossing the Rubicon' (Peak Oil)....this then led to his disclosures of the CIA's drug activities...then his facts on the bankers...corrupt elite that went back WAY back.....etc, etc

Then I came across a Texan Gent called Alex who has continually kept me informed for the past few years.  Yes, I sometimes cringe at his style...have big laughs at his "out of control" nutty  copper...but I've also shed tears with him at the absurdity and frustration of it all.

I joined Prison Planet in early 2007 after deciding that I needed to be part of the Infowar. Think I'm more aware of what's happening in the world now....but still don't claim to have all the answers.

This was brought home to me recently when I downloaded and watched the '7/7 Ripple Effect'.  Its not just US citizens who have a problem with "official events" - UK will have to face up to the senseless actions/complicity of the current government when the facts of the London Bombing start to emerge. 

ALEX, thank you so much for your everything you do.  I know it must be very difficult for you and your family.  GOD BLESS YOU SIR!

It sounds to me like "money masters" would be a good thing for you to watch if you haven't seen it. Just google and watch the video. Quite lengthy, but very detailed and informative. The Report from Iron Mountain is good also.

Offline hal 9000

They are living in TV land. They will not believe anything until they see it on television. The best you can do is get them to shrug and say some tired platitude like "The rich get richer and the poor get poorer" while they then turn the conversation back to some banal topic such as who will win the Super Bowl this year. Most people couldn't care less about anything outside their immediate realm of personal concerns. It's going to have to get really bad for them to wake up, and by then it will probably be too late.

Offline chezz223

They are living in TV land. They will not believe anything until they see it on television. The best you can do is get them to shrug and say some tired platitude like "The rich get richer and the poor get poorer" while they then turn the conversation back to some banal topic such as who will win the Super Bowl this year. Most people couldn't care less about anything outside their immediate realm of personal concerns. It's going to have to get really bad for them to wake up, and by then it will probably be too late.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Thanks.

Offline chris jones

FEAR.

ITS MUCH EASIER TO AVOID THE TRUTH THAN TO FACE IT.          I Still talk to people about my feelings, 911, Iraq, the nwo, but I stick to small tid bits to get their attention. When I hit a brick wall with them, I kick the dust off my feet and keep going.
Ive come close to getting in fisticuffs with a few guys over my views, its ok, just say whats on you mind, let them think about it.
The silent majority has allways been the same, until it hits home they will be with eyes closed. It was the same in Vietnam. There were more complaints about the gas lines from the SM's than the millions of Innocent people killed in the war and lets not forget our troops.

Please remember one thing, the word is getting out there, more and more people are coming forward, the truth is unavoidable , and will soon be to them.
The March will help, more than we can imagine in our wildest dreams.
Our revolution for independence began with 5% of our countrymen, the majority of the colony's were loyalists.
The Vietnam war came to an end because of marching and resistance, the end result whistleblowers came forward, the country had to recognize the truth. thats what marches are all about, informing the people.

The movement has hundred of thousands. You bet it has, and there are insiders just dying to get the word out,many allready have, they need our support, so do the troopers, they know the same as we do the folly of the war.
They want us out there marching showing our conscience and hearts. They need us and we need them. There is no news media to bring to the masses, better to read comic books than depend on daily news.
But there will be NEWS & WORLDWIDE when the march begins on JULY12th.
Global news, national news, Ron Paul, Kunicheck, public figure, celebrity's, HUMAN BEINGS OF CONSCIENCE AND US.
let THE FENCE SITTERS SIT ON THEIR FENCEPOLE UNTILL THE POLE GOES WHERE THE SUN DOESN'T SHINE.
YOU HAVE BEEN GOING IT ALONE, THATS THE HARD WAY, NECESSARY YES, BUT VERY FOOKEN DIFFICULT TO MANY OF THE MINDSETS.
Have faith in the movement, believe, it is coming to a head, the storm is brewing and its our storm.
Those people who do not give you credence will find themselves in the minority and hurting and it is then they will remember your words and wished that they had listened. We plant the seeds of truth , its up to the listener  at that point.

Offline Brocke

• Eleutherophiliac & Drapetomaniac
  • Global Moderator
  • I am not a number, I am a free man!
    • Vimeo page
1. 1/10 know the world is f**cked up but can't believe it's not getting better.
    1/100 have a suspicion that there is more going on than meets the eye.
    1/1000 really get it and are willing to wake up.

2. I know 3 people personally that understand the NWO enough to be really awake.

3. I don't have any one way of waking people up. In fact I can honestly say that I have only woken up two people that I know of.
   I think that fear is the biggest obstacle. It's terrifying stuff because at our core I think we all know that we are slaves and that
   we always have been. We just allow those thoughts to be blocked out by all the trivial entertainments we are offered.

4. I think it's worth it. It is definitely hard work but well worth it. It is also excellent practice for remembering and communicating the facts.

That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons of history.
~Aldous Huxley

He who has a why to live can bear almost any how. - ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Lozunezie

It sounds to me like "money masters" would be a good thing for you to watch if you haven't seen it. Just google and watch the video. Quite lengthy, but very detailed and informative. The Report from Iron Mountain is good also.

Thanks Chezz.  I've seen Money Masters - VERY informative.  I just mentioned the two DVDs as possibly a good intro to pass on to sleepin' folks.  Nothing very challenging - "see with your owns eyes  " kind of stuff. Have also seen all of Alex's work and End Game is a cracker.  Am currently waiting for Jekyll Island book.

Will certainly check out the Report from Iron Mountain.  Thanks for this.   

Offline JonTheSavage

One out of 20. And that is enough.

That is just my experience in a small town, in Mississippi.