Barr McClellan - L.B.J. Killed J.F.K

Author Topic: Barr McClellan - L.B.J. Killed J.F.K  (Read 8353 times)

Offline DM

Barr McClellan - L.B.J. Killed J.F.K
« on: May 28, 2008, 09:21:24 pm »
You need Flash Video Player to watch this show.  You can buy a recording for $29.95.

http://www.c-spanarchives.org/library/index.php?main_page=product_video_info&products_id=179256-1&highlight=barr%mcclellan

Mr. McClellan talked about his book, Blood, Money and Power: How L.B.J. Killed J.F.K., published by Hanover House. In the book, the author works to substantiate his allegations of a high-level conspiracy leading to the assassination of President John F. Kennedy and the subsequent presidency of Lyndon B. Johnson. Mr. McClellan, a former member of President Johnson’s legal team, provides information from interviews, court papers, and Warren Commission findings. After his presentation he responded to questions from members of the audience.

Offline A K

Re: Barr McClellan - L.B.J. Killed J.F.K
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2008, 09:33:25 pm »
Yes the new whistleblower on the Bush-Cheney-Rove-Libby lies, Scott McClellan, this is his dad.

Offline chris jones

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2008, 10:35:21 pm »
The biggest of lies seem to be the easiest to get away with.

JFK, to me a modern day prophet of sorts, in fact the 3K's remind me of men who were heroes, who brought the truth to us, who cared for human beings, our freedoms,integrity, honor and nation.
Even lotterys and bets were placed in Europe as to how long JFK would live after it bacame public knowledge he wanted out of Nam, and that he was hellbent on stopping the MIC.

It is rediculously obvious that JFK was murdered in LBJ's back yard, his home state, by a simple minded idiot manipulated to appear the assassin. Wether CIA or FBI, his controller used him, set him up and arrainged to have him killed.
Then along comes a wanna be gangster and murders the patsy before he has any chance to state his case.
To top it off before Ruby was to be transfered he died under rather mysterious circumstances the day before.

Yet the hysteria had taken over our feelings and the emotions compelled us to believe whatever the power , our leaders told us.

So true for his brother RFK, a mental case murdered him, or was he a dupe under the influence of drugs, a patsy.

To beleive that a hillbilly murdered MLK, leaving his weapon at the scene and being sentenced to life. A man who was another wanna be gangster with the brains of a knat. Another dupe.

We fell hook line and sinker because we beleived our officials in office. We had faith in our government, and that faith was used as the greatest of all weapons agaisnt us.
Each of these true human beings knew of the MIC's intent and wanted this unholy war for profit stoped. 

The mob, mafia hitmen are less articulate in some of their hits, they simply get some loudmouth drunk legless and leave him at the murder scene passed out and call the cops.

People have refered to this regime as the evil empire, as in star wars, its ironic isn't it, the simularitys. Or the seekers of truth in the film the matrix.

I rambled, sorry, yes LBJ was one of the top conspirators involved, though the crew who pulled this off were in numbers, to include the profiteers drooling for the war to escalate, the shadow crews who are within each and every gov. agency.

Offline Cruise4

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2008, 10:41:45 pm »

Offline Defend America

• Federated Ship Painters and Dockers Union of Australia, Queensland Branch
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2008, 11:28:52 pm »
Senator Arlen Specter holds the key to the Kennedy assassination file, there is no reason at all why he should not charged as complicit, his testimony should reveal what else happened and who else was involved.

Blockbuster Videos, Evidence of Revision 1-5: Compiled from thousands of television news tapes, detailing neglected or ignored evidence on the deaths of John and Robert Kennedy, respectively President of The United States, and United States Senator.

The Los Angeles Coroner said the shots that killed Robert Kennedy were fired from a distance of between one and three inches into his head from below and behind his right ear, Sirhan Sirhan who was convicted for the killing was several feet to his front, the film has footage of the LA DA simply brushing that aside.

President Kennedy was about to reduce the Vietnam commitment when he was murdered, his body was hardly cold when Johnson who succeeded him as president announced he was sending more troops. This video series dumps a bucket on Johnson, it says he was up to his ears in it.

It has taped testimony from a Deputy Sheriff in Dallas, who was one of the first into the Texas School Book Depository after John Kennedy was shot, he witnessed the recovery of a rifle identified as a 7.65mm German Mauser, by noon Sunday the media had changed it to a 6.65mm Italian Mannlicher Carcano.

The news arrived here early Saturday, by Monday morning school scuttlebutt was adamant that his driver had shot him… The first item on the school’s agenda that morning was that no discussion of the crime would be allowed during class.

Arlen Specter signed the Warren Report, the official Kennedy assassination document, he should be hauled before a court of capital jurisdiction and be required to explain why he neglected the photo taken moments after the first shot, with the startled birds in flight, of alleged assassin Lee Harvey Oswald standing at the doorway of the TSBD.

Offline Dietrich

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2008, 12:04:56 am »
People say that Kennedy planning to reduce the involvement in vietnam is the reason he was killed.

I think he was killed because of currency.

strgzr

« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2008, 07:23:44 am »
Was L.B.J. complicit in the assassination of J.F.K.? I don't think there's much doubt. Was he one of the conspirator's to call for the "hit". In my opinion, no. He benefited from it and knew of it before hand, but I think the decision was made by someone above his pay grade. Who that ultimate "decider" was we will probably never know. More than likely a small group. One likely candidate. J. Edgar Hoover. He had more that enough dirt on everyone in positions of power to minimize any backlash. Certainly the F.B.I. was involved. As was the C.I.A.,and the Secret Service. In my opinion the Mafia provided the bulk of the hit team. Carlos Marcello, Sam Giancana, Johnny Roselli were said to be involved. A Frenchman named Lucien Sarti was said to be the shooter on the grassy knoll. E. Howard hunt implicated L.B.J. before he died, but I don't think too much can be made of his "deathbed confession". He, in my opinion, was a true blue spook till the end. I believe one of his last duties was to continue to deflect suspicion away from one of the major players in the coup that stole our government from us, George Herbert Walker Bush. Anyone who has looked into this mans history easily could come to the conclusion that he is one of the most evil men of the 21st century.

Offline own

« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2008, 08:28:40 am »
I'm sure everyone here has by now seen the YouTube video where JFK talks about secret societies building up within the US government, and that the Federal Reserve is fraudulent.

But I read in another book that he was simply killed due to a run-in with the mob.

All we know is that some random guy did not go and shoot him.

Offline DM

« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2008, 10:36:55 pm »
What do people think about the video on the c-span archives?

Offline Defend America

• Federated Ship Painters and Dockers Union of Australia, Queensland Branch
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2008, 01:20:00 am »
As the Presidential limo emerged from behind the freeway sign, the driver William Greer turned and looked over his right shoulder, he turned back and while holding the steering wheel with his left hand, retrieved something from under the dash with his right hand, he then transferred the object in his right hand to his left hand, then turned his head back around to look at the President, and brought his left hand around his body, and aimed and fired what appeared to be a nickel plated .44 Cal revolver at the President’s head.

For the fact there was no debris field down range from JFK's head in line with Greer’s supposed shot, and that both Governor and Mrs Conolly, who were in the car with the Kennedy’s testified they heard no gunshot, tends to exonerate Greer, some have said that the nickel plated revolver was sunlight reflected onto the hair of Secret Service agent Roy Kellerman seated beside Greer, and direct inquirer's attention to a piece of the Zapruder film that shows him with both hands on the wheel.

Certainly his body language indicates that he fired on the President, and for the fact that sunlight could have provided an illusion does not explain why he turned around twice, nor does it tell us what it was that he recovered from under the dash.

As many experts that have declared the Zap film to be authentic, are matched by as many more who say there are gaps, and that some frames are missing or have been cut and spliced back together out of sequence, or both.

So Greer is not in the clear by any means, the Secret Service team leader recalled the two men who would normally have been standing on back of the vehicle as it entered Dealey Plaza, and allowed a wide gap to develop between the Presidential limo and the next car in the motorcade, see the grinning SS man in that vehicle on press photo's taken immediately after the shots were fired.

E Howard Hunt is now positively identified by his son St John Hunt as one of the three tramps taken into custody at the site, a Mr Harrelson is another, the last had an identical profile to a former US Navy enlisted man who murdered both his parents, advanced photo shopping techniques identify him on the still camera shot taken by a lady opposite the Grassy Knoll, as firing a short version of an AR 15, the weapon’s raised foresight silhouetted in the muzzle flash making it immediately recognizable, his shot struck the President at virtually the same instant as Greer's ...so it seems.

Another little known fact is that Richard Nixon who succeeded Johnson as President, had been in Dallas on the morning of the shooting he had flown out prior, maybe there was collusion from him as well.

Offline blicknasty

« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2008, 01:27:15 am »
Was L.B.J. complicit in the assassination of J.F.K.? I don't think there's much doubt. Was he one of the conspirator's to call for the "hit". In my opinion, no. He benefited from it and knew of it before hand, but I think the decision was made by someone above his pay grade. Who that ultimate "decider" was we will probably never know. More than likely a small group. One likely candidate. J. Edgar Hoover. He had more that enough dirt on everyone in positions of power to minimize any backlash. Certainly the F.B.I. was involved. As was the C.I.A.,and the Secret Service. In my opinion the Mafia provided the bulk of the hit team. Carlos Marcello, Sam Giancana, Johnny Roselli were said to be involved. A Frenchman named Lucien Sarti was said to be the shooter on the grassy knoll. E. Howard hunt implicated L.B.J. before he died, but I don't think too much can be made of his "deathbed confession". He, in my opinion, was a true blue spook till the end. I believe one of his last duties was to continue to deflect suspicion away from one of the major players in the coup that stole our government from us, George Herbert Walker Bush. Anyone who has looked into this mans history easily could come to the conclusion that he is one of the most evil men of the 21st century.
Yes, but he is also an Astros fan. So he's not all bad.
"One should have insight into this world of dreams that passes in the twinkling of an eye."

strgzr

« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2008, 04:40:05 am »
  In my earlier post I said that G.H.W. Bush was one of the most evil men of the 21st century. I meant the 20th century, but since he is still alive I guess the 21st century is also appropriate.
  I've seen every version of the videos of the assassination that I've run across and stills from them too. I've gone back and forth on whether the driver shot or not. I can't say, but he did slow the car down. That is provable. The secret service was pulled back, the driver slowed down, the motorcade route was changed. That makes it indisputable that elements of the government were involved. The cover up takes that a step further to the highest levels of the government. Just like 9/11, if the evidence had a fair hearing in court, there would soon follow executions shown on the nightly news, and long prison sentences for a great many others.