Chris Jones In Jail For Bohemian Grove Video

Author Topic: Chris Jones In Jail For Bohemian Grove Video  (Read 40893 times)

Offline Alchematron

• Alchemy The Science of Enlightenment
« on: May 23, 2008, 09:18:25 pm »

May 23, 2008

Alex Jones interviewed former police officer Jack McLamb today regarding the imprisonment of Chris Jones.

Chris is being framed by the NWO police for infiltrating the Bohemian Grove in 2005.

Chris was the web master for former police officer Jack McLamb http://www.jackmclamb.com

Chris infiltrated the grove by working as an employee and filming the grove facilities. The film footage was used in The Order of Death video by Alex Jones.

Chris is currently in California jail for showing his neighbors the videos Dark Secrets Inside Bohemian Grove and The Order of Death by Alex Jones. Some of the neighbors were minors which the court ruled as justification for imprisonment.

Chris was sentenced for three years in the Theo Lacy jail in Orange California. He has been transfered to the Wasco State Prison in California where his life could be in danger.

Please contact Judge David A. Thompson and request the release of Chris Jones!

Contact Information

Judge David A. Thompson
700 Civic Center Drive W.
Santa Ana, CA 92702
Criminal Court Telephone 714-834-3593

Inmate Christopher L. Jones
Serial Number 2439321

Offline Phineas

• glitch in the matrix
Re: Chris Jones In Jail For Bohemian Grove Video
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2008, 11:44:52 pm »
i heard this on the show today and alex mentioned chris had a video of a child being burned at bohemian grove? was that in order of death? because i dont remember seeing it in the film ....is this true though? did this guy actually have a video of a kid getting killed there? because if thats true ...wow ....no wonder they want to lock this guy up and throw away the key.

Offline A K

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2008, 11:56:08 pm »
This doesn't make any sense.  I am a lawyer and I don't know of any criminal charge for showing a minor a VIOLENT - not sexual, but violent - video.  Something is wrong here or information is being held back.

Offline Alchematron

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2008, 12:08:16 am »
i heard this on the show today and alex mentioned chris had a video of a child being burned at bohemian grove? was that in order of death? because i dont remember seeing it in the film ....is this true though? did this guy actually have a video of a kid getting killed there? because if thats true ...wow ....no wonder they want to lock this guy up and throw away the key.

According to Jack McLamb, Chris showed his neighbors the videos Dark Secrets Inside Bohemian Grove and The Order of Death by Alex Jones. There is the burning of a mock fake child in the Creamtion of Care ritual in the video. The only thing Chris is guilty of is exposing the truth of the NWO.

Offline A K

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2008, 12:24:12 am »
This makes no sense.  I don't believe it - I think some info has been left out.  There is no law that was broken by showing a violent video to a child.

Offline Phineas

• glitch in the matrix
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2008, 12:24:39 am »
According to Jack McLamb, Chris showed his neighbors the videos Dark Secrets Inside Bohemian Grove and The Order of Death by Alex Jones. There is the burning of a mock fake child in the Creamtion of Care ritual in the video. The only thing Chris is guilty of is exposing the truth of the NWO.
ok thanks for clearing that up ...i cant believe the police would think that was a real child when alex clearly states in the movie its a mock sacrifice ....either they are incredibly dumb or it something more sinister.

Offline Sub-X

• FEAR: False Evidence Appearing Real...
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2008, 12:38:23 am »
I don't get this at all,was he arrested for just showing the movies or is there something else ??? I'm not saying they are beyond busting someone on trumped up charges but this is just unbelievable.
“If you strike at,imprison,or kill us,out of our prisons or graves we will still evoke a spirit that will thwart you,and perhaps,raise a force that will destroy you! We defy you! Do your worst!”-James Connolly 1909

DARK HALF-END GAME

Offline Alchematron

« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2008, 12:59:05 am »
This makes no sense.  I don't believe it - I think some info has been left out.  There is no law that was broken by showing a violent video to a child.

Alex said he would be posting a article with court documents on this case soon. Hopefully this will provide the legal details and our efforts will get Chris out of jail quickly!

Offline A K

« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2008, 01:02:52 am »
Good.  If this is true and accurate, it is an outrage.  But it just deosn't seem right to me.

Offline GoingEtheric

• Seed the world with the truth
    • HollywoodInsiders.net
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2008, 01:47:47 am »
I don't think anything was left out of the story. Sounds like another NWO good squad setup to me. I'm writing that damn judge.

Offline Thesonsofliberty

« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2008, 01:58:32 am »
Save your breath. A k  you say your a lawyer good i need you to call me your gonna assist me in getting chris out and i'll tell you exactly how! Pm me times a wasting!

Offline Thesonsofliberty

« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2008, 02:04:40 am »
Deuteronomy 20:1-4

aura

« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2008, 02:12:59 am »
Sounds like they may have fabricated false charges to bust him on promoting the delinquency of a minor.

Offline Thesonsofliberty

« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2008, 02:20:55 am »
Anyone in the california area around orange please contact me i'll get you my number we can get him out asap. Thanks. Or better yet have alex jones contact me.

Offline James Redford

• The State is the coldest of all cold monsters.
    • The Physics of God and the Quantum Gravity Theory of Everything
« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2008, 02:52:04 am »
This doesn't make any sense.  I am a lawyer and I don't know of any criminal charge for showing a minor a VIOLENT - not sexual, but violent - video.  Something is wrong here or information is being held back.

Listen to the show yourself. Alex Jones and Jack McLamb get into more details there. Apparently the Bohemian Grove crowd found out it was Chris Jones who was the employee working at the Grove who took those pictures, and so as revenge a witch-hunt was instituted against him in order to get him into prison by hook or by crook to be homosexually anally raped and quite possibly brutally murdered.

Originally the police were called out against Chris because he was passing out Alex Jones's documentary Dark Secrets: Inside Bohemian Grove to his neighbors, including some teenagers. So the original complaint was apparently that Chris was showing minors a child-snuff film, i.e., Alex Jones's said documentary.

From what was said on the show, apparently that accusation wasn't what stuck (although it apparently was later used against him during the trial wherein he did get convicted), and so the government minions took a different strategy when they found out that Chris had once baby-sat some kids. They confiscated the children and wouldn't let them go back to their parents until the kids said something damaging about Chris, while of course being pressured to do so all the while. When it came to court, the children told the truth that Chris had never molested them, but the prosecuter was able to squeeze from them a convoluted concession: that Chris had a buldge in his pants during one occation when he stood up.

Chris was thereby convicted for sex-crimes against children.

Below is the May 23, 2008 Alex Jones show with the above information. Alex talks about this case at the start of the show, and more detail is given when Jack McLamb comes on at circa 162:25 min:sec.

http://globalplantation.org/aj_radio/aj_2008-05-23.mp3

Or:

http://nw0.info/files/Radio/Alex%20Jones%20Radio%20Archive/2008/May/aj_2008-05-23.mp3

I greatly hope that Alex Jones releases all the court transcripts and other documentation on this case, as it's hard for others to do informed write-ups on this case without that information.
Author of "Jesus Is an Anarchist", Social Science Research Network (SSRN), Dec. 4, 2011 (orig. pub. Dec. 19, 2001) http://ssrn.com/abstract=1337761

Theophysics (a website with information on Prof. Frank J. Tipler's Omega Point Theory) http://theophysics.host56.com http://theophysics.ifastnet.com

Offline Thesonsofliberty

« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2008, 03:36:11 am »
Violations of his unalienable rights and treason by the cops judge prosecution and all involved! Yes i can make that stick and jail them all!

Offline Alchematron

« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2008, 04:17:41 am »
Chris Jones originally went by the name Kyle to protect his identity.

The following article is about his infiltration of the Bohemian Grove.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/january2006/170106bohemiangrove.htm

Offline jannerbob

« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2008, 07:08:59 am »
No child was burned it was a mock cremation.This is like showing a child a scarecrow being burned or a Guy Fawkes that every kid in England burns on November the 5th every year.There are no charges to answer to for the showing of the video,s to children was educational.Do the worlds elite hold a mock sacrifice of a child, called the Cremation of Care Ceremony,every year at Bohemian Grove? Yes they do so where is the crime in teaching people that fact.America is a laughing stock already when it comes to the law,this has taken American legal justice and flushed it down the toilet.This is Nazi Germany all over again!.

Offline Biggs

« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2008, 07:12:08 am »
Listen to the show yourself. Alex Jones and Jack McLamb get into more details there. Apparently the Bohemian Grove crowd found out it was Chris Jones who was the employee working at the Grove who took those pictures, and so as revenge a witch-hunt was instituted against him in order to get him into prison by hook or by crook to be homosexually anally raped and quite possibly brutally murdered.

Originally the police were called out against Chris because he was passing out Alex Jones's documentary Dark Secrets: Inside Bohemian Grove to his neighbors, including some teenagers. So the original complaint was apparently that Chris was showing minors a child-snuff film, i.e., Alex Jones's said documentary.

From what was said on the show, apparently that accusation wasn't what stuck (although it apparently was later used against him during the trial wherein he did get convicted), and so the government minions took a different strategy when they found out that Chris had once baby-sat some kids. They confiscated the children and wouldn't let them go back to their parents until the kids said something damaging about Chris, while of course being pressured to do so all the while. When it came to court, the children told the truth that Chris had never molested them, but the prosecuter was able to squeeze from them a convoluted concession: that Chris had a buldge in his pants during one occation when he stood up.

Chris was thereby convicted for sex-crimes against children.

Below is the May 23, 2008 Alex Jones show with the above information. Alex talks about this case at the start of the show, and more detail is given when Jack McLamb comes on at circa 162:25 min:sec.

http://globalplantation.org/aj_radio/aj_2008-05-23.mp3

Or:

http://nw0.info/files/Radio/Alex%20Jones%20Radio%20Archive/2008/May/aj_2008-05-23.mp3

I greatly hope that Alex Jones releases all the court transcripts and other documentation on this case, as it's hard for others to do informed write-ups on this case without that information.

WTF?????????????????????????? this is seriously hardcore stuff, plus the poor guy is going to be in with 'the beasts' as other inmates call the sex criminals, which is clearly not the kind of place he belongs.

Wow, I am flabbergasted, he is such a good guy, how dare those scum do this to him!!! Framing him for a child sex charge, I mean how low can you go??

As many here might have noticed I do not always  get on with conservative patriot movement types, but he was a real exception as he was a little more open to us more liberal lefty euro types and understood that we share a common enemy and that such a fact must take priority over silly arguments like free healthcare or gay rights or whatever. And for that I am grateful as some of the more right wing patriots do their best to push NWO awake liberals away - but he didn't, and to me that counted for a great deal.  

this thread needs to be pinned, I saw it on GLP first, this needs to be pinned so as many people as possible see it and harrass the cops, judge etc. The higher the profile he has then the less chance there is of the worst outcomes and the more chance of securing release.

I mean how low do these scum go??? child sex charges becuase he filmed in their scum place of Bohemian grove, or because he was an activist who loves his country and humanity as a whole. And how truly sick that he was the one working to expose the child sex beasts and yet he ends up in prison in their place.

How truly evil those filth are.

STOP THE KILLING NOW
END THE CRIMINAL SIEGE OF GAZA - FREE PALESTINE!!!!!!!

Offline Biggs

« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2008, 07:21:40 am »
Rock, please pin this thread., the more people who know about this the better, especially as he is one of 'ours'.
STOP THE KILLING NOW

Offline baldguy

« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2008, 07:39:04 am »
Does anybody know the source of the charges? This is very troubling.

Offline Danis

« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2008, 07:51:50 am »
When I heard this yesterday I felt truely sickened as it reminded me of this article. A woman was sent to a Mental Institute, because a Doctor claimed she stole Half a Crown when cleaning. The money was later found, but she was forgotten. This Doctor clearly abused his power to punish this woman out of spite.

Chris Jones is more than likely being punished in the same manner. He most probably angered some very powerful people by bragging about Bohemian Grove. In those months after the first incident, and before they arrested him, these people would have had enough time to profile Chris and dig up enough dirt to prosecute him, to make him suffer in the worst way possible.

TheGoodFight1984

« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2008, 07:58:41 am »
Crap, this is terrible news. Chris Jones posts/posted on here right?

The warning at the beginning of Loose Change isn't a joke is it.  :(

Offline Biggs

« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2008, 08:13:42 am »
I have to say this is the worst news I have heard for a while, bumping off the DC madame was bad yet not surprising as she had first hand proveable dirt on the likes of Cheney and supposedly McCain as well, but Chris Jones to be targeted in this way shows just how they have set their sights on the truth movement.

if anyone knows him and is contacting him please tell him we miss him and he is in our thoughts, and we are all shocked and the disgusting way he has been targeted.
STOP THE KILLING NOW

Offline GoingEtheric

• Seed the world with the truth
    • HollywoodInsiders.net
« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2008, 08:26:50 am »
I have to say this is the worst news I have heard for a while, bumping off the DC madame was bad yet not surprising as she had first hand proveable dirt on the likes of Cheney and supposedly McCain as well, but Chris Jones to be targeted in this way shows just how they have set their sights on the truth movement.

if anyone knows him and is contacting him please tell him we miss him and he is in our thoughts, and we are all shocked and the disgusting way he has been targeted.
I second this

Rock

« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2008, 09:35:31 am »
I think this is a different Chris Jones http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?action=profile;u=446

Rock

Offline Biggs

« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2008, 09:37:04 am »
but his last post was 11 days ago - it is unlike Chris to go 11 days without posting
STOP THE KILLING NOW

Rock

« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2008, 09:45:11 am »
but his last post was 11 days ago - it is unlike Chris to go 11 days without posting

Last Active May 22, 2008, 03:18:40 PM

Offline baldguy

« Reply #28 on: May 24, 2008, 10:02:10 am »
If I remember correctly the Chris Jones that posts on this forum mentioned that he lives in South America. I believe he also mentioned having computer troubles, and working on a boat. I might be remembering wrong.

Offline Biggs

« Reply #29 on: May 24, 2008, 10:15:22 am »
well I hope it is not him, but sure is a strange coincidence if it isn't.

if he comes back and makes lots of posts like he used to then we know all is well, if he doesn't or only makes an occasional post that does not seem like him then we know there is a problem.

Either way, the Chris Jones in prison deserves some recognition and support as he has done good work.
STOP THE KILLING NOW

Offline Thesonsofliberty

« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2008, 10:47:23 am »
Keep talking about it when i told you i can get him out and jail the criminals involved. But dont say i didnt try to help a fellow countryman.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2008, 11:01:34 am »
Thesonofliberty,  Has AK or any other lawyer contacted you?  Lawyers are followers and not leaders.  PP Forum needs to try and help  Chris Jones, if possible.

Offline Sasha

• Sasha
« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2008, 11:27:53 am »

Just e-mailed the legal wizard that was on AJ's show a few days ago.  He's seemed thoughtful enough, and more then capable.
http://www.jurisimprudence.com/

Morality is contraband in war.
- Mahatma Gandhi

Offline Sub-X

« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2008, 11:31:08 am »
well I hope it is not him, but sure is a strange coincidence if it isn't.

if he comes back and makes lots of posts like he used to then we know all is well, if he doesn't or only makes an occasional post that does not seem like him then we know there is a problem.

Either way, the Chris Jones in prison deserves some recognition and support as he has done good work.

I was thinking the samething Biggs,wasn't sure if it was our Chris Jones or not,but as you said hes on here nearly everyday,so I dont know,but as Rock also pointed his account was last actived 2 days ago,seems too much of a coincidence,either way this is BS.
“If you strike at,imprison,or kill us,out of our prisons or graves we will still evoke a spirit that will thwart you,and perhaps,raise a force that will destroy you! We defy you! Do your worst!”-James Connolly 1909

DARK HALF-END GAME

Dukecrass

« Reply #34 on: May 24, 2008, 11:32:30 am »
This Chris Jones guy is to be commended for his work. However, the way he came out was not wise and everyone should take notes on what transpired here. The Illuminati have an animalistic predator-prey type mentality. When you run from a predator, or try to hide from them, you will get chased. I understand the guy thought they might kill him or something, but you look at everyone who has gotten bumped off by them, it has been those who locked themselves into "prey" mode. When you have information, go public, go big, and tell everything you know. Keep it in the open. Do not move in fear, or you will be eaten.

Offline pac522

• Peace sells, but who's buying?
« Reply #35 on: May 24, 2008, 11:47:13 am »

Don't believe it? doesn't make sense? Heh! A friend of mine at work had the police follow him in to his own backyard and garage where he has a room set up with a couch and TV to hang out. They said he looked suspicious(in his own house), asked him if he sold drugs, which he replied no, he doesn't do them either. The cops put handcuffs on him, searched the garage and "found" 2 joints, marijuana. Arrested him with possession with intent to distribute. The charge was knocked down in court and he had to go to and pay for drug rehabilitation classes at a cost of $800. Believe it!

This Chris Jones was charged with showing a snuff film to minors with intent to try to have sex with them. The cops told him they were ordered to bring the hammer down. It happens every day. Believe it!
This country did not achieve greatness with the mindset of "safety first" but rather "live free or die".

Truth is the currency of love. R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution!

We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.  ~EvadingGrid

The answer to 1984 is 1776.

Offline Biggs

« Reply #36 on: May 24, 2008, 11:52:03 am »
quote Dukecrass:
When you have information, go public, go big, and tell everything you know. Keep it in the open. Do not move in fear, or you will be eaten.

being open did not help the DC madame, nor Dr David kelly, or the Kennedy's or John Lennon or Aaron Russo however, I guess it can help sometimes, perhaps the most dangeros way is to be open and then covert, sadly though there is no safe way if you want to get first hand information out.

second hand info is a different matter.
STOP THE KILLING NOW

Offline Sasha

• Sasha
« Reply #37 on: May 24, 2008, 12:01:07 pm »
quote Dukecrass:
being open did not help the DC madame, nor Dr David kelly, or the Kennedy's or John Lennon or Aaron Russo however, I guess it can help sometimes, perhaps the most dangeros way is to be open and then covert, sadly though there is no safe way if you want to get first hand information out.

second hand info is a different matter.

But isn't the point that if a pack of killers want to kill you, why not make it that much more difficult for them.  They might still get you, but the reason's why will be more widely known and each clumbsy hit job builds the case against the killers in the court of public opinion.
Morality is contraband in war.
- Mahatma Gandhi

Offline chris jones

« Reply #38 on: May 24, 2008, 12:09:49 pm »
Hi Folks.

I just came back on line after some time in the hospitol. You can but imagine what went through my mind when I read this article, with my name.
There were many who wrote in the belief it was me, I felt a real compradship with all of you in truth as I always have.
To bring you up to date, I was in a hosptiol , a lot to due with being infected with agent orange. Im doing ok now and will be around a few more years.
I sure missed being in contact. I read the aticle and wondered if they hadn't crossed their info, I had been flaged and taged in demonstrations but it as years ago, looking back I know a confrontation I had with J. Kerry was filmed by the Feds, or white house staffers, I was advised of this later. But in any event I don't think they are confusing us, that is me and the other Chris.
Any way , as long winded as you all know I can be, I thank you all for being part of this movement, we have seen through the looking glass and fell down the rabit hole, but we landed on our feet and are doing our part as TRUTHERS.
This poor guy,(the other CJ) has been nailed by the by those in power,
I have been out of thouch, and trying to catch up, I sincerly hope that  a legal staff is behind a release for this man.
Im still hot to go to the march on June 12th., that will be the key, the culminatiuon of a lot of effort and a light shed on the truth of this criminal regime, for this nation and world.
God bless you all.

Offline Sub-X

« Reply #39 on: May 24, 2008, 12:43:38 pm »
WB Chris and its good to hear from man and that your ok  ;)

DARK HALF-END GAME