Fluoride Works

Author Topic: Fluoride Works  (Read 128725 times)

Offline zlater

Re: Fluoride Works
« Reply #40 on: September 05, 2007, 06:30:52 AM »
you're absolutely right and let me try explain..

the figures i got from some statistic i saw.. of course it's impossible to share water cos would someone give away their water freely and transport it? no. it's IF the whole world was to share in a hypothesis then 20 litres per day would be a sum this utopian model would have.. geographical locations are what they are and some are just better off and others less due to different circumstances..

thanks for the notion.. i didn't mean to say "do not use too much water" i'm more for "stay away from overflouridated water and try to stay well and awake"..

Offline maddog3n

• "Every man dies, but not every man lives!" Wallace
« Reply #41 on: September 05, 2007, 06:45:12 AM »
No worries...and I agree whole-heartedly with that sentiment on fluoride, it doesn't do a body good!!!
" The great secret of succeeding in conversation is to admire little, to hear much; always to distrust our own reason, and sometimes that of our friends; never to pretend to wit, but to make that of others appear as much as possibly we can; to hearken to what is said and to answer to the purpose. Bl

Offline zlater

« Reply #42 on: September 05, 2007, 09:00:09 AM »
np ;)

the statistics i took from text tv where there were several pages about water for some reason.. I just added them to the end of that post. Should have specified them better and added source etc to it but was something i just remembered from a couple days ago..

Offline THX1138EB4

« Reply #43 on: September 05, 2007, 09:52:59 AM »
Wow, that really interesting! Someone should start a Survival thread.

Re: Reverse Osmosis
There is also the question of demineralization and pH. I have heard arguments on both sides.

Pro Reverse Osmosis or Distillation:
The water is almost completely pure H2O and pure is better.

Con Reverse Osmosis or Distillation:
  • This type of pure water is not natural and humans are not designed to assimilate pure anything including water.
  • The human body needs the minerals that naturally occur in water.
  • pH is very important if the water is too alkaline or acid it can cause physical problems.
  • Water void of any minerals and of an non-nutral (6.5-7) pH will actually leach minerals out of your body like a magnet.

I have been into the whole fluoride thing for more than 10 years and I still haven't found any conclusive information about which type of water is better! You would think that some sport clinic would have done some study on water and performance of athletes or the military would have tested soldiers in survival situations.

Does anybody know of any actual research about this?

I've seen some very articulate ideas on this page for water purification. Truth is they are over-elaborate.

All that is required to remove fluride and justabout anything out of water (to 4ppm) is Reverse Osmosis. There are RO units on the market that are free-flow and work off mains water pressure (ie GE Merlin) which are very fast.

These units have a major drawback, water pressure. If either you have too little or for some reson your water pressure drops, there is insufficient pressure meaning unsuffient back pressure to RO the water.

Go for a unit with a pump so if required, you could take your water from a lake or a stream. Since chlorine wouldn't be a threat in this water a simple $5 sediment filter would work fine.

Removing microbes and biological nasties by boiling is a waste of energy. The piece of kit you need is an inline UV lamp such as one of these

http://www.gapswater.co.uk/cgi-bin/sh000001.pl?REFPAGE=http%3a%2f%2fwww%2egapswater%2eco%2euk%2f&WD=uv&PN=Pentek_UV_Systems%2ehtml%23a294#a294

1. This type of pure water is not natural and humans are not designed to assimilate pure anything including water.

- Define "natural" it's H2O.

2. The human body needs the minerals that naturally occur in water.

- Not so. Water leeches minerial Ions, these are trace amounts, parts per million. No proof exists that these trace minerals have any effect detremental or not to people.

3. pH is very important if the water is too alkaline or acid it can cause physical problems.

Not "very" important as RO water is on the cusp of neutral. Most RO units come with an optional in-line ph modifier. Compare the acidity of RO water to the acidity of Coca Cola, which is considered safe and is brilliant for cleaning brass.

4.Water void of any minerals and of an non-nutral (6.5-7) pH will actually leach minerals out of your body like a magnet.

Myth. RO water does a better job of hydrating the body. Leech the minerals where? You are not going to "piss them out" the body doesn't work like that. This is a benefit. It makes everything taste nicer because the water is almost de-ionised and picks up flavour more effectively.

There are anti-RO proponents around who spread dis-info on it. Part of lobbies that oppose de-salination as a method of producing potable water because of it's cost.  Also, there are people around who want you to drink their water.

I've got a Merlin RO under my sink. Coffee and diluted fruit juices taste a lot nicer!

Offline zlater

« Reply #44 on: September 05, 2007, 11:00:06 AM »
i'd like to disagree on that just a little.. if you don't mind..

RO reduces flouride but can't remove it from water with flouride in it. the level is correct and should be below 4ppm to be acceptable.. personally i would prefer flouridefree water..

totally pure water as in distilled water is unhealthy. springwater or natural water has minerals in it, not like mineral water that has been artificially modified, but natures own addition to water the biological system is adjusted to. this sort of water should be the result of good filtration of tap water.. Coke as you mentioned has carbon and ascorbine acid in it as result of the low PH. i wouldn't compare coke with water..

if the human body is low on these minerals mentioned from drinking too pure water as in distilled then the shortage will result in cleansing the minerals that are low in the body.. a fluid balance and methabolism cleanses even if not needed but non-harmful chemicals and particles are on the other hand cleansed by the body as if the limit is reached anything over the bodys needed limit is passed as waste..

lakes and river water that stay still may have their own dangerous chemicals but not always of course. it's much up to location, environment etc.
the best vid i seen on flouride is "flouride deception" and can be found on google vid.

Offline 7stringking

« Reply #45 on: September 05, 2007, 11:22:59 AM »
What I am not understanding is why a class action lawsuit cannot be leveled against the dentists, the water industry, and the government for forcing this poison upon us.......

Offline Apolitical Blues

• Respect yourself
« Reply #46 on: September 05, 2007, 12:53:31 PM »
Unless things have changed over the years, you can't bring suit against the government without their permission. 
Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if Labor had not first existed. Labor is superior to capital, and deserves much the higher consideration.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline BenTool

« Reply #47 on: September 05, 2007, 01:06:28 PM »
How convenient for them. ::)

Offline zlater

« Reply #48 on: September 05, 2007, 01:19:46 PM »
What I am not understanding is why a class action lawsuit cannot be leveled against the dentists, the water industry, and the government for forcing this poison upon us.......

However.. some dentists have woken up/gone public about flouride to show their concern and to join the flouride opposition. There's a thread somewhere about it if i'm not mistaken..

shirteesdotnet

« Reply #49 on: September 05, 2007, 01:36:19 PM »
The other day I went to buy my wife some new deodorant, to look for some without the aluminum chlorhydrate and was shocked to find only one stick available. My grocery store has a huge section of an isle dedicated to deodorants, and in the womens part, there must have been 15-20 different varieties of deodorants. I found only Toms of Maine to be the only deodorant free of any aluminum crap.

Ive read many places aluminum based deodorants can lead to breast cancer or even alzheimer's so I really wanted to get something better for my wife.

Are there any fluoride free toothpastes on the market?

Offline BenTool

« Reply #50 on: September 05, 2007, 01:43:42 PM »
There are fluoride-free toothpastes available, though ironically, they seem to be mostly aimed at kids (apple-flavoured?). But yes, they do exist. Of course, for me, baking soda does as good a job, if not better!

Offline Brocke

• Eleutherophiliac & Drapetomaniac
  • Global Moderator
  • I am not a number, I am a free man!
    • Vimeo page
« Reply #51 on: September 05, 2007, 04:45:19 PM »
Thank you THX1138EB4 for the info! (I like the name, notice my avatar icon)

I have been wondering about RO vs other filtration methods for a while. I have heard confident and convincing arguments on both sides of the minerals in water debate. Have you ever come across any scientific studies that I could use to help back up my position when promoting Reverse Osmosis water with low mineral content? I have spoken to some people that are dead set against using RO water because they are concerned it will "leach" minerals from their bodies. As I said in my previous post I have been into the fluoride conspiracy for a while now and I am constantly amazed at how little is know about water and it's properties.

1. This type of pure water is not natural and humans are not designed to assimilate pure anything including water.

- Define "natural" it's H2O.

I would define "natural" as "Occurring in nature" Perhaps I should ask the questions does H20 occur in it's 100% pure (only hydrogen and oxygen and no other trace contaminants) naturally and without the use of filtration. Would a 100% pure form of water be healthy to consume?

2. The human body needs the minerals that naturally occur in water.

- Not so. Water leeches minerial Ions, these are trace amounts, parts per million. No proof exists that these trace minerals have any effect detremental or not to people.

If water leaches minerals then would it also have a maximum saturation point for any particular mineral? i.e If a quantity of water contained ionic calcium would it still leach calcium from your body or would the calcium in the water be absorbed into your cells?

3. pH is very important if the water is too alkaline or acid it can cause physical problems.

Not "very" important as RO water is on the cusp of neutral. Most RO units come with an optional in-line ph modifier. Compare the acidity of RO water to the acidity of Coca Cola, which is considered safe and is brilliant for cleaning brass.

How do these RO units modify pH?

4.Water void of any minerals and of an non-nutral (6.5-7) pH will actually leach minerals out of your body like a magnet.

Myth. RO water does a better job of hydrating the body. Leech the minerals where? You are not going to "piss them out" the body doesn't work like that. This is a benefit. It makes everything taste nicer because the water is almost de-ionised and picks up flavour more effectively.

This is good to know! As I said I have been wondering about this.

Thanks again!

That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons of history.
~Aldous Huxley

He who has a why to live can bear almost any how. - ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Apolitical Blues

• Respect yourself
« Reply #52 on: September 06, 2007, 09:31:09 PM »
zlater, there's a few websites you might like to see on the topic.  My wife's a dentist and just signed a petition to have the stuff removed from our water. 
http://www.thenhf.com/fluoridation.html

If you'd like to sign the petition yourself, either as a professional or just a concerned citizen, here's the website for that effort:
http://fluoridealert.org/
Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if Labor had not first existed. Labor is superior to capital, and deserves much the higher consideration.  Abraham Lincoln

Offline zlater

« Reply #53 on: September 07, 2007, 03:49:33 AM »
Thanks.. I noticed Christopher bryson there too from the fluoride deception documentary.
Lots of info on those pages. thanks again..

Rock

« Reply #54 on: September 29, 2007, 10:25:31 PM »

Offline maddog3n

• "Every man dies, but not every man lives!" Wallace
« Reply #55 on: September 30, 2007, 12:58:29 AM »
Rock=  Too funny, thanks for the post, needed a good laugh.
" The great secret of succeeding in conversation is to admire little, to hear much; always to distrust our own reason, and sometimes that of our friends; never to pretend to wit, but to make that of others appear as much as possibly we can; to hearken to what is said and to answer to the purpose. Bl

Rock

« Reply #56 on: September 30, 2007, 08:20:05 PM »
Salem- I got to say that only flies so far.  The dumbing of America whether it is done by the NWO, scientist, the education system, etc... people still have accountability for their own actions.  If they don't have any common sense, that is not the problem of the above listed organizations.

That is a slippery slope because if we start thinking that way, the logical conclusion is then, "Well that can't think for themselves because of what the government/NWO/Education systems did to them.  I guess will just have to think for them!"  And isn't that exactly what we are fighting against?

I am with you on this one.  Fluoride links are welcome on this thread.  I am tired of being made out to be a liar on this issue.  Lets show the evidence that Fluoride is a mind control drug.

Rock

Offline Apolitical Blues

• Respect yourself
« Reply #57 on: October 03, 2007, 04:20:01 PM »
I had forgotten about this thread and posted this elsewhere on the forum but, decided it would be better viewed here.

Blacks Disproportionately Harmed by Fluorides and Fluoridated Water

Fluoride, the controversial chemical added to city water supplies to help prevent cavities, now has three strikes against it in having harmful effects in African Americans.

Strike number one: A blue ribbon panel of scientists has identified kidney patients and diabetics as being especially susceptible to harm from ingested fluorides. Blacks suffer disproportionate amounts of kidney disease and diabetes in America. Strike number two: Information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention shows blacks disproportionately at risk for disfiguring teeth damage from fluoride, compared to whites. (See photos of moderate and severe dental fluorosis at: http://www.fluoridealert.org/dental-fluorosis.htm .) And strike number three: The American Dental Association and the CDC are now suggesting that parents of newborns may wish to consider using unfluoridated water when mixing infant milk formula for their babies -- but they offer no outreach to tell black parents this information, and no funds to pay for minority and other low-income families to purchase other sources of water.

“I know the facts are embarrassing and potentially even lawsuit material against CDC, but it’s not morally right that CDC is not telling African Americans of their multiple, intersecting risks for harm from fluoride,” says Daniel Stockin, a public health professional of The Lillie Center, Inc., a firm working to educate Americans about harm from ingested fluorides. “How does CDC continue to say that fluoridated water is safe and effective ‘for all’? Do African Americans not count?” he asks.

Stockin points to disturbing information in a report last year from the National Research Council that acknowledged diabetics and kidney patients to be “susceptible subpopulations” that are especially vulnerable to harmful effects from fluoride ingestion. According to the National Kidney Foundation, blacks comprise 28.4% of kidney failure patients, but number only 13% of the U.S. population. The American Diabetes Association states that African Americans are 1.8 times more likely to have diabetes than non-Hispanic whites. Increased risk from fluoride for kidney patients and diabetics logically points towards increased risk for blacks, Stockin says.

Stockin also asks why a chart showing disproportionate harm to African Americans from moderate and severe dental fluorosis, a staining and pitting of teeth indicative of overexposure to fluoride as a child, is buried at the very back of a review published by CDC and has not been shared with the black community. (See http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/ss5403a1.htm .) He also notes that CDC this year quietly added information on a little-noticed web page that mothers of newborns may wish to use unfluoridated water when mixing powdered infant milk formula. ( http://www.cdc.gov/fluoridation/safety/infant_formula.htm#1 ) CDC has not issued a press release about the subject. “Millions of parents in minority, low-income, and limited-English communities are affected by CDC’s change in policy, but these families have neither the facts about fluoride nor the funds to pay for unfluoridated bottled water or an expensive home water fluoride removal system,” Stockin says.

The bad news about fluoride adds to a growing swell of sentiment against use of the chemical. The influential Canadian city of Quebec has voted to stop water fluoridation. In looking at fluoridation, Alaska’s Juneau Empire newspaper recently wrote, “What about people who are more sensitive to the damaging effects of fluoride than the general population?” Eleven unions in EPA, representing 7,000 EPA lab workers, scientists, and others have called for the immediate nationwide halt to fluoridation. There are petitions now to end fluoridation, and a call for congressional hearings (http://www.fluorideaction.net).

So why does CDC continue to promote fluoridation? Why has CDC not responded to the ethics charges its ethics committees received in August concerning fluoridation? And why aren’t black communities being told of their increased risk for harm from fluorides? “Fair questions,” Stockin says. “And disturbing.”

http://www.2news.tv/news/health/10188561.html

Offline xereau

• Thread Killer
The Fluoride Deception
« Reply #58 on: November 03, 2007, 06:25:54 PM »
For those of you who lack the will to determine whether or not fluoride is a detrimental poison added to our food and water by authorities, here you are:

The following letter was received by the Lee Foundation for Nutritional Research, Milwaukee Wisconsin, on 2 October 1954, from Mr. Charles Perkins, a chemist:

"I have your letter of September 29 asking for further documentation regarding a statement made in my book, The Truth About Water Fluoridation, to the effect that the idea of water fluoridation was brought to England from Russia by the Russian Communist Kreminoff. "In the 1930`s, Hitler and the German Nazi`s envisioned a world to be dominated and controlled by a Nazi philosophy of pan-Germanism. The German chemists worked out a very ingenious and far-reaching plan of mass-control which was submitted to and adopted by the German General Staff. This plan was to control the population in any given area through mass medication of drinking water supplies. By this method they could control the population in whole areas, reduce population by water medication that would produce sterility in women, and so on. In this scheme of mass-control, sodium fluoride occupied a prominent place. ...

"Repeated doses of infinitesimal amounts of fluoride will in time reduce an individual`s power to resist domination, by slowly poisoning and narcotizing a certain area of the brain, thus making him submissive to the will of those who wish to govern him. [A convenient light lobotomy]

"The real reason behind water fluoridation is not to benefit children`s teeth. If this were the real reason there are many ways in which it could be done that are much easier, cheaper, and far more effective. The real purpose behind water fluoridation is to reduce the resistance of the masses to domination and control and loss of liberty.

"When the Nazis under Hitler decided to go into Poland, both the German General Staff and the Russian General Staff exchanged scientific and military ideas, plans, and personnel, and the scheme of mass control through water medication was seized upon by the Russian Communists because it fitted ideally into their plan to communize the world. ...

"I was told of this entire scheme by a German chemist who was an official of the great IG Farben chemical industries and was also prominent in the Nazi movement at the time. I say this with all the earnestness and sincerity of a scientist who has spent nearly 20 years` research into the chemistry, biochemistry, physiology and pathology of fluorine--any person who drinks artificially fluorinated water for a period of one year or more will never again be the same person mentally or physically."  CHARLES E. PERKINS, Chemist, 2 October 1954.

Quoting Einstein`s nephew, Dr. E.H. Bronner (a chemist who had also been a prisoner of war during WWII) in a letter printed in The Catholic Mirror, Springfield, MA, January 1952:

"It appears that the citizens of Massachusetts are among the 'next' on the agenda of the water poisoners.

"There is a sinister network of subversive agents, Godless 'intellectual' parasites, working in our country today whose ramifications grow more extensive, more successful and more alarming each new year and whose true objective is to demoralize, paralyze and destroy our great Republic--from within if they can, according to their plan--for their own possession.

"The tragic success they have already attained in their long siege to destroy the moral fiber of American life is now one of their most potent footholds towards their own ultimate victory over us.

"Fluoridation of our community water systems can well become their most subtle weapon for our sure physical and mental deterioration. ..

"As a research chemist of established standing, I built within the past 22 years, 3 American chemical plants and licensed 6 of my 53 patents. Based on my years of practical experience in the health-food and chemical field, let me warn: fluoridation of drinking water is criminal insanity, sure national suicide. Don`t do it.

"Even in small quantities, sodium fluoride is a deadly poison to which no effective antidote has been found. Every exterminator knows that it is the most efficient rat-killer. ... Sodium fluoride is entirely different from organic calcium-fluoro-phosphate needed by our bodies and provided by nature, in God`s great providence and love, to build and strengthen our bones and our teeth. This organic calcium-fluoro-phosphate, derived from proper foods, is an edible organic salt, insoluble in water and assimilable by the human body, whereas the non-organic sodium fluoride used in fluoridating water is instant poison to the body and fully water soluble.

The body refuses to assimilate it. "Careful, bonafide laboratory experimentation by conscientious, patriotic research chemists, and actual medical experience, have both revealed that instead of preserving or promoting `dental health,` fluoridated drinking water destroys teeth, before adulthood and after, by the destructive mottling and other pathological conditions it actually causes in them, and also creates many other very grave pathological conditions in the internal organisms of bodies consuming it. How can it be called a "health" plan? What`s behind it?

"That any so-called "doctors" would persuade a civilized nation to add voluntarily a deadly poison to its drinking water systems is unbelievable. It is the height of criminal insanity. "No wonder Hitler and Stalin fully believed and agreed from 1939 to 1941 that, quoting from both Lenin`s Last Will and Hitler`s Mein Kampf:

> "America we shall demoralize, divide, and destroy from within." ...

"Are our Civil Defense organizations and agencies awake to the perils of water poisoning by fluoridation? Its use has been recorded in other countries. Sodium fluoride water solutions are the cheapest and most effective rat killers known to chemists: colorless, odorless, tasteless; no antidote, no remedy, no hope: Instant and complete extermination of rats. ...

"Fluoridation of water systems can be slow national suicide, or quick national liquidation. It is criminal insanity--treason!"

Dr. E.H. Bronner, Mfg. Research Chemist, Los Angeles.

Government is the Entertainment Division of the military-industrial complex. --  Frank Zappa

Offline Wiley8b

Re: The Fluoride Deception
« Reply #59 on: November 03, 2007, 07:19:53 PM »

Offline pacemaker

« Reply #60 on: November 03, 2007, 07:28:57 PM »
Is there a way to protect yourself from this? Is it possible to filter the water from fluoride?

Rock

« Reply #61 on: November 03, 2007, 07:40:13 PM »
Is there a way to protect yourself from this? Is it possible to filter the water from fluoride?

Reverse osmosis or distilled (if from city water).  The best would be well water.  No fluoride there.

Offline echoes

« Reply #62 on: November 03, 2007, 11:03:18 PM »
true about well water & fluoride but well water can have its drawbacks too, like contamination.  one of the most common contaminants in ground water/well water is gasoline.  so if i had a well, i would get it checked periodically.

Offline chilicharger665

« Reply #63 on: November 03, 2007, 11:15:00 PM »
Ok, I plan on getting a Berkey water filter to get rid of the fluoride, but I'm sure everyone knows that toothpaste almost always has fluoride in it. Does anyone know of any effective non-fluoride toothpaste that they use or know of?

Offline poke_sally

« Reply #64 on: November 03, 2007, 11:28:07 PM »
I ceased using fluridated tooth paste in February of this year. Within two days, the relentless gum inflamation that I had endured for nearly 20 years just stopped. There was twice in this time in which I forgot to grab any baking soda or the tooth paste that I purchased from the health store and within a few hours, after both times the gum pain and inflamation returned.

Haven't yet come up with the money for a Berkley, but sure would like one. Purchased a filter for my shower head that while it doesn't remove fluoride it does remove most of the chlorine and some other additives. Noticed an immediate and dramatic improvement in my itchy back... plagued with that what seems like most of my life. Hair is also responding to much less conditioner being needed and I have noticed the water cleans better with less product build-up accumulating.

Offline chilicharger665

« Reply #65 on: November 03, 2007, 11:37:29 PM »
Ok, so you got your toothpaste from a health store? As in one of those vegetarian, can't-pronounce-it herb stores?  How do you use the baking soda? Oh, by the way, use hydrogen peroxide as mouth wash. Its super cheap, nukes all the bacteria in your mouth, and it will last a long time. The downside is that is tastes disgusting, makes your mouth foam up like you have rabies, and leaves a wierd aftertaste. It DOES work though, nothing else has kept my breath smelling better than it has.

I'm sorry I'm hijacking the thread, but does anyone have an alternative to mainstream deodorants? They have some bad stuff in them, but I'm a sweaty guy, so I can't really go without it for very long... ;D

Offline XR500Final

« Reply #66 on: November 03, 2007, 11:45:55 PM »
Ok, I plan on getting a Berkey water filter to get rid of the fluoride, but I'm sure everyone knows that toothpaste almost always has fluoride in it. Does anyone know of any effective non-fluoride toothpaste that they use or know of?

Yes - the answer is Baking Soda, why pay $10 for a tube of alternative toothpaste when you can just use baking soda

Half way down the page is a complete writeup on the arguments (very strong - people are actually NOT seeing their dentist because they can keep their plaque off with baking soda and a hard bristle toothbrush) - that is what I have done for years. People say DONT do that because you will get gingivitus and all that.  I say Bullsh*t - why? because you use a soft bristle brush that does not clean anything, poison and corrupt your gums with fluoride, and then go see a dentist who takes a steel pick to your teeth.  What on earth is that!?

http://www.anomalicresearch.com/alternative2.html

I have not been to a dentist in over 12 years. My teeth are VERY white and clean, and I always brush with baking soda.  The old people were A LOT SMARTER than we are today - they even had enough gumph to keep the NWO agenda down.

On the above link if you read above and below the baking soda box - you will also learn alkalinity is a MUST in keeping away cancers and viral and parasitic growth (and fungal) in the body...

Baking soda is a poor mans creatin - even distilled water can have a PH balance of 5.0 - body needs 7.5 roughly.  Blood PH like temperature will DESPERATELY try to maintain blood PH - So the body will actually leech all the minerals of calcium, magneisum and alkaline nutrients out of the bones - just to maintain PH balance.  That is why ALL cancer patients are Magnesium deficient - they are acidic (AND) deficient.  Their bodies are starved for the basic nutrients we are not getting in our diets.

If you know anyone with Cancer - give them a fungal treatment, drink baking soda in the water (do it even if your healthy) - and LOAD up on Magnesium.

Offline jflack

• Survival Communication Equipment
« Reply #67 on: November 03, 2007, 11:58:13 PM »
There are many non-fluoride toothpaste options out there.  We use Desert Essence Natural Tea Tree Oil toothpaste fluoride free.

It contains baking soda and essential oil of mint as well.  $3.95 at our local health food store.

We also use a berkey water filter.

Offline chilicharger665

« Reply #68 on: November 04, 2007, 12:01:34 AM »
Thanks for those links. I think I have a mild case of dental fluorosis...  >:(  So you just dip your toothbrush in the baking soda and brush like normal?

Offline chilicharger665

« Reply #69 on: November 04, 2007, 12:04:13 AM »
Baking soda is a poor mans creatin - even distilled water can have a PH balance of 5.0 - body needs 7.5 roughly.  Blood PH like temperature will DESPERATELY try to maintain blood PH - So the body will actually leech all the minerals of calcium, magneisum and alkaline nutrients out of the bones - just to maintain PH balance.  That is why ALL cancer patients are Magnesium deficient - they are acidic (AND) deficient.  Their bodies are starved for the basic nutrients we are not getting in our diets.

If you know anyone with Cancer - give them a fungal treatment, drink baking soda in the water (do it even if your healthy) - and LOAD up on Magnesium.
Please elaborate on EXACTLY how you brush your teeth with the baking soda please.  I would also like it if you expanded on the pH subject.

Offline New Whirled Order

« Reply #70 on: November 04, 2007, 12:11:01 AM »
Does the Berkey water filter get rid of flouride?  I could have sworn I heard the lady from Berkey (can't remember her name) say on the Alex Jones show that it does not remove fluoride; that no filter on the market can remove it.

Offline jflack

• Survival Communication Equipment
« Reply #71 on: November 04, 2007, 12:20:08 AM »
The PF-2 Fluoride and Arsenic reduction elements are tested at reducing fluoride by 95-99%. 

Offline New Whirled Order

« Reply #72 on: November 04, 2007, 12:35:56 AM »
The PF-2 Fluoride and Arsenic reduction elements are tested at reducing fluoride by 95-99%. 
Thanks.  I didn't realize there were two filters available for the Berkey.

Offline XR500Final

« Reply #73 on: November 04, 2007, 12:45:18 AM »
How to beat Fluoride...

Ready - You CAN push it out of your body.  Lugols Solution - Take 3 - 4 drops a day - it is super-concentrated iodine, and it will push the fluorides out of the body.

Well maybe 2 drops is a lot even - 6500ug / drop of iodine.

People who have done it on excrement testing have noticed 80% increases in fluoride passing.  As long as they figure they are passing more than they absorb they are slowly detoxing.

Offline XR500Final

« Reply #74 on: November 04, 2007, 12:46:54 AM »
Thanks for those links. I think I have a mild case of dental fluorosis...  >:(  So you just dip your toothbrush in the baking soda and brush like normal?

Yep - I LOVE baking soda, I like to dump some in a glass and drink it with water - I call it baking soda shooters because of the oxygen high you get from the increased oxygen transport in the body.  FABULOUS STUFF!

Offline XR500Final

« Reply #75 on: November 04, 2007, 12:49:35 AM »
Please elaborate on EXACTLY how you brush your teeth with the baking soda please.  I would also like it if you expanded on the pH subject.

Step 1. Wet tootbrush.
Step 2. Insert into open Baking soda box (keep a second one separate)
Step 3. Tootbrush comes out precoated with baking soda.
Step 4. Insert into mouth and scrub teeth. (note smell of plague and stuff coming off).

NEVER DRINK SODA POP - NONE - NONE AT ALL. If the Aspartame doesn't cook your brain, the Sodium Benzoate will give you cancer, and the PH imbalance (can of coke PH=2.5) will help you along into acidosis).  If that does not screw you up enough the suger (12 teaspoons in a can of coke) will help you right along to diabetes.  The de-population program has been there all along folks, its hidden in plain site at at 7-11.

I ALWAYS brush with a hard bristle toothbrush.  People are trained by their dentists not to - but then the dentist runs a steel pick against the teeth?!  What is that!

On the PH subject there was an excellent MP3 show done on the Crash Are You Ready Program by George Whitehurst Berry.

It is here http://www.anomalicresearch.com/mp3/CRASHAREYOUREADY/2007-10-11-01CrashAreYouReady.mp3

I have NO gum problems at all, my teeth are white (not totally) and its just a mattter of brushing them really well for 10 minutes to whiten them right up.

Offline chilicharger665

« Reply #76 on: November 04, 2007, 12:56:08 AM »
So where do you get this Lugols solution and what does it help?  Does it make you overall healthier, or does it specifically help something?

Offline chilicharger665

« Reply #77 on: November 04, 2007, 12:59:06 AM »
Thanks XR! You are a big help! My teeth have never looked how I've wanted them to and hopefully the baking soda will help that a bit. Thanks again.

Offline Biggs

Even very small doses of flouride destroy the wil to resist
« Reply #78 on: November 04, 2007, 06:09:00 AM »

Infintessimal doses have been shown to destroy the will to resist, flouridating water is not even very good for children's teeth.

http://www.sonic.net/kryptox/history/perkins2.htm

The following letter was received by the Lee Foundation for Nutritional Research, Milwaukee Wisconsin, on 2 October 1954, from Mr. Charles Perkins, a chemist:

"I have your letter of September 29 asking for further documentation regarding a statement made in my book, The Truth About Water Fluoridation, to the effect that the idea of water fluoridation was brought to England from Russia by the Russian Communist Kreminoff. "In the 1930`s, Hitler and the German Nazi`s envisioned a world to be dominated and controlled by a Nazi philosophy of pan-Germanism. The German chemists worked out a very ingenious and far-reaching plan of mass-control which was submitted to and adopted by the German General Staff. This plan was to control the population in any given area through mass medication of drinking water supplies. By this method they could control the population in whole areas, reduce population by water medication that would produce sterility in women, and so on. In this scheme of mass-control, sodium fluoride occupied a prominent place. ...

"Repeated doses of infinitesimal amounts of fluoride will in time reduce an individual`s power to resist domination, by slowly poisoning and narcotizing a certain area of the brain, thus making him submissive to the will of those who wish to govern him. [A convenient light lobotomy]

"The real reason behind water fluoridation is not to benefit children`s teeth. If this were the real reason there are many ways in which it could be done that are much easier, cheaper, and far more effective. The real purpose behind water fluoridation is to reduce the resistance of the masses to domination and control and loss of liberty.

"When the Nazis under Hitler decided to go into Poland, both the German General Staff and the Russian General Staff exchanged scientific and military ideas, plans, and personnel, and the scheme of mass control through water medication was seized upon by the Russian Communists because it fitted ideally into their plan to communize the world. ...

"I was told of this entire scheme by a German chemist who was an official of the great IG Farben chemical industries and was also prominent in the Nazi movement at the time. I say this with all the earnestness and sincerity of a scientist who has spent nearly 20 years` research into the chemistry, biochemistry, physiology and pathology of fluorine--any person who drinks artificially fluorinated water for a period of one year or more will never again be the same person mentally or physically." CHARLES E. PERKINS, Chemist, 2 October 1954.

Quoting Einstein`s nephew, Dr. E.H. Bronner (a chemist who had also been a prisoner of war during WWII) in a letter printed in The Catholic Mirror, Springfield, MA, January 1952:

"It appears that the citizens of Massachusetts are among the 'next' on the agenda of the water poisoners.

"There is a sinister network of subversive agents, Godless 'intellectual' parasites, working in our country today whose ramifications grow more extensive, more successful and more alarming each new year and whose true objective is to demoralize, paralyze and destroy our great Republic--from within if they can, according to their plan--for their own possession.

"The tragic success they have already attained in their long siege to destroy the moral fiber of American life is now one of their most potent footholds towards their own ultimate victory over us.

"Fluoridation of our community water systems can well become their most subtle weapon for our sure physical and mental deterioration. ..

"As a research chemist of established standing, I built within the past 22 years, 3 American chemical plants and licensed 6 of my 53 patents. Based on my years of practical experience in the health-food and chemical field, let me warn: fluoridation of drinking water is criminal insanity, sure national suicide. Don`t do it.

"Even in small quantities, sodium fluoride is a deadly poison to which no effective antidote has been found. Every exterminator knows that it is the most efficient rat-killer. ... Sodium fluoride is entirely different from organic calcium-fluoro-phosphate needed by our bodies and provided by nature, in God`s great providence and love, to build and strengthen our bones and our teeth. This organic calcium-fluoro-phosphate, derived from proper foods, is an edible organic salt, insoluble in water and assimilable by the human body, whereas the non-organic sodium fluoride used in fluoridating water is instant poison to the body and fully water soluble.

The body refuses to assimilate it. "Careful, bonafide laboratory experimentation by conscientious, patriotic research chemists, and actual medical experience, have both revealed that instead of preserving or promoting `dental health,` fluoridated drinking water destroys teeth, before adulthood and after, by the destructive mottling and other pathological conditions it actually causes in them, and also creates many other very grave pathological conditions in the internal organisms of bodies consuming it. How can it be called a "health" plan? What`s behind it?

"That any so-called "doctors" would persuade a civilized nation to add voluntarily a deadly poison to its drinking water systems is unbelievable. It is the height of criminal insanity. "No wonder Hitler and Stalin fully believed and agreed from 1939 to 1941 that, quoting from both Lenin`s Last Will and Hitler`s Mein Kampf:

> "America we shall demoralize, divide, and destroy from within." ...

"Are our Civil Defense organizations and agencies awake to the perils of water poisoning by fluoridation? Its use has been recorded in other countries. Sodium fluoride water solutions are the cheapest and most effective rat killers known to chemists: colorless, odorless, tasteless; no antidote, no remedy, no hope: Instant and complete extermination of rats. ...

"Fluoridation of water systems can be slow national suicide, or quick national liquidation. It is criminal insanity--treason!"

Dr. E.H. Bronner, Mfg. Research Chemist, Los Angeles.
STOP THE KILLING NOW
END THE CRIMINAL SIEGE OF GAZA - FREE PALESTINE!!!!!!!

Rock

« Reply #79 on: November 04, 2007, 07:51:25 AM »
Hydrogen Peroxide will make your teeth nice and white.

Baking soda (add one tablespoon to water) is great for reducing cramps and returning the blood to a more alkaline level.  Cancer survives in an acid environment but dies in an alkaline one.

A good toothpick made out of wood is better than any toothbrush.  If your not eating crap (sugar, soda) your own bacteria works wonders for your teeth.  Remember, teeth are hard skin.  Thats right.  Teeth are skin.

If you do drink distilled water, make sure to drink colloidal minerals as a suppliant.

I use the berkey light for filtering city water.