Author Topic: I met members of The Order of Knights of Pythias at a Freemason Temple  (Read 9559 times)

NotSure

Last week a friend of mine & I were headed to his house after being at a bar, got pretty drunk. We passed the Freemason Temple and decided to turn around and try to get in. We walked right in the front door and the first thing I see is a giant Pentagram painted on the wall, it was colored and filled with weird symbols including a satanic goat-like face, the other side of the wall had the freemason seal, the exact same size at the Pentagram.  There were a bunch of potato-shaped old men there having a meeting, they are called "The Order of Knights of Pythias" a Greek secret society founded in DC after the Civil War, he told us the whole story of its founding and its philosophys which of course sounded really gay to me. Then his friend gave me a pamphlet called "The Knights of Pythias & The Boy Scouts" I said "Boy Scouts, Uh-Oh" with a wink and a smile and the man winked back and smiled back, it was really creepy, here is their website:

http://www.pythias.org/

I'm gonna try to go back with a camera and get a pic of the Pentagram, it was toooooo creepy.

Offline moxiez

Pentagram painted on the wall, it was colored and filled with weird symbols including a satanic goat-like face

Ok, bring pictures, because there aren't ANY goat faces in any of the masonic lodges, period. I'll be the first to admit that there are some underhanded stuff going on with some Masons, but there aren't any goat faces.

Can't you Mason haters get it through your head... there are corrupt elements in EVERY organization. To say Masons are evil is doing a great disservice to MANY hard working, and patriotic people.  >:(
Abba, vide cor meum

Offline robertcalm

Most Masons believe there are only 33 degrees but in fact they go much higher and one of the later degrees is summoning the serpent from the pit
I have no link but plenty stuff on you tube to prove this point. free masonry is satanic and if your below the 33rd degree your an ignaramous to there intent. Thats not a slur thats how the top echelons view you.

Offline moxiez

Oh, I understand all of that... there is some question as to how high the degrees go. Some say 35, others say 99, and even others say 180 (where by the 181 degree and on are all inhuman entities). And you actually learn about Lucifer (i.e. the Light berrer) at the 19th degree. But that being said, most Mason's are only 3rd degree, and at that, they don't understand the evil at the top.

Most folks don't understand that there are MULTIPLE groups working for the position of NWO champion. My point is that most masons are not bad guys, and the lodges don't have occult symbols like Goat Heads.  ::)
Abba, vide cor meum

NotSure

Ok, bring pictures, because there aren't ANY goat faces in any of the masonic lodges, period. I'll be the first to admit that there are some underhanded stuff going on with some Masons, but there aren't any goat faces.

Can't you Mason haters get it through your head... there are corrupt elements in EVERY organization. To say Masons are evil is doing a great disservice to MANY hard working, and patriotic people.  >:(

OK, maybe I was drunk and there was no goat head, but still a Pentagram. I don't see any excuse for that.

Offline Marc3579

The pentagram you refer to may be used as a positive energy symbol. It has long been used as just that, it was perverted by the Christians during the Crusades, Burning Times, et al. I subscribe to the belief that it is a positive energy symbol, not what some book written by man has made it out to be.

NotSure

I'll go back with a camera, its just creepy being around those drooling "Knights of Pythias" child-molesters.

NotSure

The pentagram you refer to may be used as a positive energy symbol. It has long been used as just that, it was perverted by the Christians during the Crusades, Burning Times, et al. I subscribe to the belief that it is a positive energy symbol, not what some book written by man has made it out to be.

No way, WRONG! It was an EVIL pentagram, definitely Satanic, aren't white witches pentagrams right side up? This one was upside down with symbols, its was across the room so I'm sure I just projected the goat head cause it would have gone with everything else. I think, as a safe term I'll use Community Center that has a permanent pentagram painted on the wall would freak people in the neighborhood out.

Offline Marc3579

Upside down, right side up doesn't matter. The upside down pentagram has been used to denote what rank a person is in a coven. It could, also easily mean that the energy for it is focused inward. I strong suggest you read up on the history of the pentagram. :)

NotSure

Upside down, right side up doesn't matter. The upside down pentagram has been used to denote what rank a person is in a coven. It could, also easily mean that the energy for it is focused inward. I strong suggest you read up on the history of the pentagram. :)

Hey man I read the Motley Crue book.

Offline Marc3579

Hey man I read the Motley Crue book.

Uhm... You mean "The Dirt"? Are you talking about when Nikki played with things he never should have the way he did? You, just annoyed me as both a pagan, and then as a crue-head. You should really do some real research on the pentagram. Instead, of what it says in one book. Make up your own mind.

NotSure

Uhm... You mean "The Dirt"? Are you talking about when Nikki played with things he never should have the way he did? You, just annoyed me as both a pagan, and then as a crue-head. You should really do some real research on the pentagram. Instead, of what it says in one book. Make up your own mind.

Hey man I'm joking, I didnt' really read that book, although I do want to read Nicki Sixx's, Sixxs' Sixx'es Sixxes, OH whatever.

Im an atheist, my first concert alone was Motley Crue at the Santa Monica Civic '82 when Shout at the Devil was just released, all their albums after that SUCK.

Offline Marc3579

Er uhm right, just showed ya why I said above. I'm washing my hands of this discussion.

Offline exposure

Had a friend who decided to go and check out the Masons after I spent many nights telling him all about the shit going on in the world - so he went down to one of their info sessions - He said it really creeped him out, a lot of creepy old men, really wanted him to join - bad vibes, strange stuff - He wouldn't have known enough to report on symbolism at that point - I got to sneak in a masonic temple once and see into the secret rooms - pretty f**ked up, 1st was a cloakroom full of books written in unintelligible code (the such and such moves to the so on and on and on and on all this ritual stuff just movement details) - there were all these silk bright colored robes, looked just like Klan robes but different colors - Red and Green - may have been others - Than into the 2nd ritual room - like some english courtroom, not a massive room, walnut tiered courtroom style seating along three walls, a podium with a massive gold G suspended over it - behind a sliding trap door in the panels of one wall of seating we found a coffin - apparently there is a skeleton in there in the fetal position - gets used in the initiation, re-birth as a member, no longer yr former self ...  Anyway, is was very eye opening at the time...

Offline moxiez

Had a friend who decided to go and check out the Masons after I spent many nights telling him all about the shit going on in the world - so he went down to one of their info sessions - He said it really creeped him out, a lot of creepy old men, really wanted him to join - bad vibes, strange stuff - He wouldn't have known enough to report on symbolism at that point - I got to sneak in a masonic temple once and see into the secret rooms - pretty f**ked up, 1st was a cloakroom full of books written in unintelligible code (the such and such moves to the so on and on and on and on all this ritual stuff just movement details) - there were all these silk bright colored robes, looked just like Klan robes but different colors - Red and Green - may have been others - Than into the 2nd ritual room - like some english courtroom, not a massive room, walnut tiered courtroom style seating along three walls, a podium with a massive gold G suspended over it - behind a sliding trap door in the panels of one wall of seating we found a coffin - apparently there is a skeleton in there in the fetal position - gets used in the initiation, re-birth as a member, no longer yr former self ...  Anyway, is was very eye opening at the time...

BULL f**kING SHIT. Oh my god... you are a dumb f**k. There are no robes, and no coffins.  >:(
Abba, vide cor meum

Offline Capt. Obvious

I am no fan of masons, but not because they have ceremonies. We had some weird ceremonies in Order of the Arrow in Boy Scouts, and it was fun (got tapped out, arrow drawn on your arm, run around the fire, etc.) so the fact that they have ceremonies to me isn't the problem. It's like a skit that you go through to make it memorable. Now if they take that and make you promise weird stuff, and if things in the skit are satanic, then yeah, that's seriously messed up.

Offline madmanamdam

BULL f**kING SHIT. Oh my god... you are a dumb f**k. There are no robes  >:(

explain these then

Offline Marc3579

The last is a K.K.K robe, the others I don't think are Masonic, I'll concede if you can show they are masonic. I don't deny that, there are bad Masons. I highly doubt, those at the bottom know what exactly the top is doing. I myself, haven't seen any of the Shriners/AAD/Masons in my area do anything negative. For the most part, they seem benign, maybe you should make up your own mind. I have, and sure some are negative. But, if you continue down this path...I'll pick out the bad apples from whatever culture, sub-culture, society you like. If you care to judge by that, that's o.k. too. Just don't expect me to bend over and take your word as gospel.

Offline moxiez

explain these then

Um, none of those are masons... wow. people really do believe anything.
Abba, vide cor meum

Offline madmanamdam

SPQR is the motto of the city of Rome and appears in the city's coat of arms, as well as on many of the city's civic buildings and manhole covers. Benito Mussolini used it in his propaganda about the "New Roman Empire"

Offline madmanamdam

Um, none of those are masons... wow. people really do believe anything.

Propaganda Due or P2 was a Masonic lodge operating under the jurisdiction of the Grand Orient of Italy from 1877 to 1976 (when its charter was withdrawn), and a pseudo-Masonic or "black" or "covert" lodge operating illegally from 1976 to 1981. During the 1980s, when the lodge was headed by Licio Gelli, P2 was implicated in numerous Italian crimes and mysteries, including the nationwide bribe scandal Tangentopoli, the collapse of the Vatican-affiliated Banco Ambrosiano, and the murders of journalist Mino Pecorelli and banker Roberto Calvi. P2 came to light through the investigations into the collapse of Michele Sindona's financial empire.

P2 was sometimes referred to as a "state within a state" or a "shadow government".The lodge had among its members prominent journalists, parliamentarians, industrialists, and military leaders -- including the then-future Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi; the Savoy pretender to the Italian throne Victor Emmanuel; and the heads of all three Italian intelligence services.

Offline moxiez

Again, not Masons.

And I've said it before... I'll say it again... there are corrupt elements in any organization; Masonry is no exception. 99% of Masons are good, honest people, who believe in God (and I mean the good God, not Lucifer), and don't do wrong.
Abba, vide cor meum

Offline Marc3579

So, why won't you admit *they* are not Masons? I saw the 33, but I didn't see the Masonic other symbols on those coat of arms. Oh wait, they are just hiding the evil Masonic part in the coat of arms right? I mean, I've got an open mind like most intelligent people. But, come on man. Get off this whole, "like K.K.K. robes" idea. What culture are you about of, or what sub-culture are you a member of madmanamdam? I bet, I can find more than enough bad apples in that area to make you look bad. I'll throw down the gauntlet if you are willing to go down that path.

Or at least, prove that they are Masons, and quit saying propaganda and all that grand stuff. I've yet, to see any Masons run around in Robes. Not that, you know I hang out with Masons, or try to sneak into their temples. I live by more than one saying, one of them is as follows:

Live, and let live. I highly doubt you do.

moxiez, I agree with you. I'm just trying to engage this person on their level. :)

Offline madmanamdam

Again, not Masons.

And I've said it before... I'll say it again... there are corrupt elements in any organization; Masonry is no exception. 99% of Masons are good, honest people, who believe in God (and I mean the good God, not Lucifer), and don't do wrong.

umm .... if you knew anything then you would know that lucifer, the bringer of light, the morning star, is the planet Venus
and please don't act like you have any idea of what is on the minds of 99% of masons, because you clearly don't

Offline madmanamdam

So, why won't you admit *they* are not Masons? I saw the 33, but I didn't see the Masonic other symbols on those coat of arms. Oh wait, they are just hiding the evil Masonic part in the coat of arms right? I mean, I've got an open mind like most intelligent people. But, come on man. Get off this whole, "like K.K.K. robes" idea. What culture are you about of, or what sub-culture are you a member of madmanamdam? I bet, I can find more than enough bad apples in that area to make you look bad. I'll throw down the gauntlet if you are willing to go down that path.

Or at least, prove that they are Masons, and quit saying propaganda and all that grand stuff. I've yet, to see any Masons run around in Robes. Not that, you know I hang out with Masons, or try to sneak into their temples. I live by more than one saying, one of them is as follows:

Live, and let live. I highly doubt you do.

moxiez, I agree with you. I'm just trying to engage this person on their level. :)

shuddup, ideeeoot

Offline Marc3579

shuddup, ideeeoot

Say's someone with a whole 12 posts, wow how long did it take you to look that up in your book? Did you have to bash the keyboard hard to smash out that thoughtful post? How about you follow your own advice... Lest, you want me to make you out to look like an ignorant troll. I'd love to see your proof that Mason's run around in robes.

As for your comment on the light bearer, Oh! yay, you! You can try to pull in some occult knowledge. Back up your pictures, with proof they are Masons. 

Offline moxiez

Madman: Dude, you are so wrong it's not even funny... as I'm a 3rd degree mason, I do in fact know what's going on. I'm not in the higher degrees that discuss the light berrer, but I do know that it is Lucifer, that is according to Pike.

Marc3579: thanks man... some people are incredibly ignorant, and this guy is no exception.
Abba, vide cor meum

Offline madmanamdam

why don't you enlighten me as to who they are , since you know who they are not

Offline madmanamdam

Madman: Dude, you are so wrong it's not even funny... as I'm a 3rd degree mason, I do in fact know what's going on. I'm not in the higher degrees that discuss the light berrer, but I do know that it is Lucifer, that is according to Pike.

Marc3579: thanks man... some people are incredibly ignorant, and this guy is no exception.

wow, 3rd degree out of 33, thats like still being in kindergarden and you want to act like you know whats going on, its laughable, 3rd degree is nothing

Offline Marc3579

I'm not saying I know who and or what those people in the pictures you posted are, I'm saying who or what they aren't. You stated it, the burden of proof is not on me, I just said what they aren't. You back up your own arguments, I'm not going to do that for you. I'll gladly shoot holes in your theory though, that's what skeptical people do. So, come on enlighten us all as to who those people are. I do know, the last picture in your first post of pictures, and quite possibly two of them are from Klan pictures or depictions of the Klan. So, far as I know, they are the only people to use the cross used in those two pictures.

Offline moxiez

wow, 3rd degree out of 33, thats like still being in kindergarden and you want to act like you have any idea what your talking about, 3rd degree is nothing

So stud, which degree have you conferred? Hmmm?

You have to start somewhere, and I'm working my way up...
Abba, vide cor meum

Offline madmanamdam

why do i have to be a mason to show pictures of vatican masonic orders on the internet?

isn't this a knights of malta cross? they are masons right

Offline Marc3579

I don't really follow the oogly boogie boogie woogie of the Masons on the internet. I just nod and say uh-huh, it normally shuts people up. I don't believe you have to be a mason to post pictures on the Internet. But, I think it'd kind of help your argument if you formed your own opinions. How old are you mad? Have you ever formed your own opinion? Ever had to back it up? That's what I'm asking for you to do here. The Knights of Malta are reported to be Masons, and oh so evil! Funny thing is, Patrick Buchanan is also, a Knight of Malta. He's stood up and said "When I swear in as President, you're NWO comes to a crashing halt." But, wait, let me guess... He's just paid to be a stooge, and a false choice for the American public, and he takes his marching orders from the Pope right?

Offline moxiez

You've got your terminology backwards, to be in the Scottish Rite, or Knights of Malta, etc...., you have to BE a Mason. Masonry only goes to 3 degrees. Past that are other orders. Most people don't understand that.
Abba, vide cor meum

Offline madmanamdam

I don't really follow the oogly boogie boogie woogie of the Masons on the internet. I just nod and say uh-huh, it normally shuts people up. I don't believe you have to be a mason to post pictures on the Internet. But, I think it'd kind of help your argument if you formed your own opinions. How old are you mad? Have you ever formed your own opinion? Ever had to back it up? That's what I'm asking for you to do here. The Knights of Malta are reported to be Masons, and oh so evil! Funny thing is, Patrick Buchanan is also, a Knight of Malta. He's stood up and said "When I swear in as President, you're NWO comes to a crashing halt." But, wait, let me guess... He's just paid to be a stooge, and a false choice for the American public, and he takes his marching orders from the Pope right?

the only thing i was trying to prove was that masonic organizations wear robes,they all wear weird pointy hats and call themselves knights just like the klan , I'd like to know why that is, i havent commented on there deeds at all and its crazy how badly i'm being attacked with stupidity right now

Offline Marc3579

*shrug* Like I said, I don't pay attention to the news of the Masons. I normally just nod at the people to get them to quit whining...

Offline Wintermute

Re: Knights of Pythias
Here's two of their main websites: http://www.kopny.com/
http://www.pythianinternational.com/
Pythias has about 2000 lodges, apparently.  On the surface they appear very altruistic.  The most notable thing about their newsletters is that they tell you nothing at all.  Early signs suggest a strong Israeli connection with Pythias.

Offline Capt. Obvious

SPQR is the motto of the city of Rome and appears in the city's coat of arms, as well as on many of the city's civic buildings and manhole covers. Benito Mussolini used it in his propaganda about the "New Roman Empire"

It's actually the name of the Roman Republic: "The Senate and People of Rome" (Senatus Populus Que Romanus) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spqr

Strange thing for anyone to be carrying around now. It'd be like carrying a sign that said "Athenian Democracy" or "United States of America" or rather "U.S.A."

Offline Livefreeordie

• ~ Matthew 5:11,12 ~
    • Seek and Ye shall find!
Listen, the bottom line is not whether there are good people in Masonry, I'm sure there are some good people, that is not the point and it is irrelevant.

If you are a born again believer in Christ, Masonry is wrong.....................period, bottom line, end of discussion!

It's a CULT for crying out loud people! Now, if you're not a believer in Christ, I don't care what you do, makes no difference to me, but don't think for one second that this CULT worships Christ. And if the higher up Masons worship Satan or some kind of demon or whatever, why would you even want to associate yourselves with this organization? But again, whatever floats yer boat, I guess.

I don't care if there are good people in the Freemasons, being a good person has nothing to do with it.................Jack Squat, it's a CULT!
"Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?" ~ {2 Corinthians 6:14}

Offline moxiez

If you are a born again believer in Christ, Masonry is wrong.....................period, bottom line, end of discussion!

Yup, very true.
Abba, vide cor meum