Jordanus Maximus AKA Jordan Maxwell debunked vid

Author Topic: Jordanus Maximus AKA Jordan Maxwell debunked vid  (Read 63822 times)

Offline nowhere to run

Jordanus Maximus AKA Jordan Maxwell debunked vid
« on: May 16, 2008, 12:25:59 am »
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6255008477234403352&hl=en

This is a film detailing the many mistakes and outright lies of Jordan Maxwell.
After months of research and checking Jordan Maxwell’s “facts” I found him to be a very deceptive and manipulative teacher. In addition to debunking many of his claims this films looks at his motivations and associations and shows that his philosophy is exactly that of the So called New World Order, although its very cleverly hidden. You will find his devotion to Theosophy includes naming Himself “Jordanus Maximus”

I used to believe everything this man said.

Do I Think he is one of THEM?
I don’t know, but I do know that whether he is or not he is helping sell so called Truth Seekers the New World Order religion on a silver platter.

Some Questions I answered:

Does the sun die on the cross of the zodiac?
Is the compass rose an acronym for “NEWS”
Does Christ mean “oil”?
Does anoint mean “sex”?
Is God merely a volcano?
Does the ark of the covenant represent the feminine ability to give life?
Did King Solomon exist?
Is the name Solomon derived from Sol OM On
Does OM mean The Sun?
Do we call turning on lights “on” because of Heliopolis?
Does Solomons temple represent sex?
Was Manna in the bible psychedelic mushrooms?
Where is the mushroom painting?
Does mushroom art in the 1200 speak for Christianity?
Does Judaism come from Saturn Worship?
Did the Egyptians say the sun was setting because of their god Set?
Does Yahweh or YHWH mean the building up and releasing of dynamic energy? And is it associated with sex?
Did Jordan Maxwell get His name from blavatskys “Jordanus Maximus” and if so why is he lying about it?
Why does he….
Jordan Maxwell calls for a new world order
He says God communicates with us only through symbols
He says the non-human/human hybrids are here and that they have a “divine right” to rule over us and that he is smart enough to accept it.
He also says that these hybrids are going to reward him for understanding their symbols
Some history about the Nephilim and the sons of god
Jordan Maxwell describes his encounter with aliens he explains how he told these entities that he would do their will as long as the didn’t come to him in his room or “abduct him”
And he explains how this deal was later confirmed and they would “channel” through him. He describes his uncle and family in the Vatican and the mob and says they are one in the same. More weird associations and conclusions.

Here is the audio if you cant watch movies for some reason
http://nowheretorun.podomatic.com/enclosure/2008-05-15T18_30_10-07_00.mp3

Also I did an interview with a guy a while back he does a radio show too and he did a movie on Maxwell too exept his was a very pro one, he stayed with Jordan for around a week in LA getting footage, so anyway this guy had me on to talk about this, this is before I out this movie together, it’s a very interesting show it can be downloaded here
http://nowheretorun.podomatic.com/enclosure/2008-05-09T13_05_25-07_00.mp3

Offline nowhere to run

Re: Jordanus Maximus AKA Jordan Maxwell debunked vid
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2008, 12:48:57 pm »
here is another set of videos from another guy, I included a lot of clips in the above movie
http://youtube.com/watch?v=TfWhBepqXkc
http://youtube.com/watch?v=MZ-53lsoccQ

Offline Jay79

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2008, 01:30:16 pm »
I've heard that his real name is Russell Pine and he was imprisoned for selling fake id's to illegal aliens.  Can anyone confirm this?

Offline chezz223

• I'll see u on the other side. Good Luck to us all.
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2008, 02:54:37 pm »
I've known about Maxwell for many years. At first, on the surface,he seemed like a prophet almost, but as time went on and I started looking into him more, I began to question. He goes so deep into everything, it almost seems like there's no way to confirm or dispute anything he says.

I do believe that HE believes what he's saying. I think he's sincere, but I'm not convinced that he's right. Don't misunderstand me. I'm know he's a very knowledgeable person. He knows a lot of sh*t, for sure. But the more I learned about what's going on, on my own, the more I questioned his conclusions.

As far as the questions that were answered in this post....I think for the most part it's irrelevant. Again, don't misunderstand me. These are questions I want to know the answer to too. I'm just not going to spend a lot of time on it. BUT, rest assured I will watch the video. Hopefully, it will clarify a few things for me. Thanks for posting this. I sort of always took that guy with a grain of salt. Hopefully, this video will confirm what I've recently come to suspect about Jordan Maxwell. Thanks again for posting. Looking forward to watching it.
We, the willing, led by the unknown, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful.

Offline blackbriar

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2008, 06:15:04 pm »
Jordan Maxwell is the Godfather of conspiracy. I believe about 90% of what he says, simply based on my own research. Kinda the same way with AJ and Ron Paul. If you believe everything that you are told it's called "following blindly".

By the way OP, I'm curious to know how you were able to debunk JM in just a few short months? JM has travelled the world researching the info he gives, unless you were to do the same I find it hard to believe.

www.americapointblank.com

Offline John Galt

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2008, 02:21:07 pm »
According to what Alex Jones said this morning, Jordan Maxwell will be on the show next Monday, June 23rd. 

I CANNOT WAIT!!!

Check him out here, and come to your own conclusions:

http://www.jordanmaxwell.com/

Offline LakeshoreBaby

• Suggestion for dealing with David Rockefeller.
    • Think Free - Admiralty Law sucks!
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2008, 02:52:41 pm »
One thing for sure, all his teachings about how we are under admiralty law are correct.  That we are not "US persons" or "citizens".  That the only way a corporation called the UNITED STATES, a non-living legal entity, can have jurisdiction over anyone is because we are acting as legal entities, our registered name as birth certificates and social security numbers with the UNITED STATES.  And that it's this legal entity that is subject to the UNITED STATES, not us.  The list of people who are having success with the law using his teachings, and similar teachings of Robert Menard, Winston Shrout, and Sam Kennedy is growing.  You can find them on in the "Successes" section on the forums of ThinkFree.ca

The rest of what he teaches I don't know.
"The courts have consistently ruled that unless you claim your rights as a sovereign, you have none." Randall Kelton, Rule of Law  http://WTPRN.com 
My Claim of Right http://www.myspace.com/lakeshorebaby
Dees with Captions: http://www.flickr.com/photos/11122279@N04

Damascus

« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2008, 04:05:39 pm »
There are a lot of people in the truth movement that are also into the new mystery school religion so be careful what you say. Read the "rainbow swastika" and you can piece together some of the agenda put forward here. This, project blue beam, and the"rediscovery" of ancient knowledge are coming together to fool a lot of people. Its getting harder to truth from lies with all the really slick people out there.

Offline John Galt

« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2008, 01:25:15 am »
I don't know anything about this "rainbow swastika", but I have learned a great deal about (a) being born and raised a Roman Catholic, and now (b) astrotheology.

Concerning the latter, astrotheology, I have recently dug into what Jordan Maxwell has to say on the subject, which is identical to what is included in Part I of the film "Zeitgeist."

Much like I was in the dark about the truth behind 9-11 for many years, I believe I have also been in the dark about the truth behind my religion.  While I'm now about as certain as I can be that the "official" story we've been told about 9-11 is pure myth, I'm still trying to come to terms with this astrotheology idea.

Relevant links here:
http://www.jordanmaxwell.com/articles/astrotheology/index.html
http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

Offline realitycheck101

« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2008, 03:26:14 am »
Yes Maxwell is an TOTAL New Age pusher.  I am not sure if he is just blind or a disinfo agent just yet..Kinda like Ike..

I will NOT be listening to his two hour rant on AJS show..

Another guy I used to like based only on his NWO info is Allan Watt, but I now believe do to some info I found on him that he may also be a DISINFO agent..

Remember people, the NWO is not stupid for the most part..Yes they make many mistakes but they have been planning this for a LONG time and do have a lot of smart people helping them.

Unlike Maxwell and Ike who have been talking about this stuff for over a decade, Allan Watt is pretty NEW ont he scene and I believe Watt is probablly a Plant as wheere Maxwell and Ike are just BLIND GUIDES leading the BLIND.

Yes they are smart about many issues, but that does not make everythng they claim True.

What I do find amazing though is tha ALL 3 of them basically have the same beleifs when it comes to religion, the bible etc.  They are ALL NEW AGERS.

And if you just read about the Mew Age Religion you will find that its ROOTS are the NWO and Lucifirian.  So that should make us ALL cautious about them.

Offline realitycheck101

« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2008, 03:34:49 am »
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6255008477234403352&hl=en

WOW!! EVERYONE should watch this video.. The narrator is also pretty funny the way he debunks Maxwell.

This video is a good lesson as to WHY we ALL MUST check what people tell us know matter how SMART they sound or how many people swear to it..

Thanks for the links.. ;)

Offline John Galt

« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2008, 04:44:49 am »
realitycheck101, you're an idiot.

Offline realitycheck101

« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2008, 04:48:03 am »
realitycheck101, you're an idiot.
Back at ya fool!

Oh and I take back my previous thought that Jordon is not a plant, I think he IS or at least a foolish TOOL. 

Damascus

« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2008, 11:16:46 am »
Theses secret masters (spirit guides) are all part of the plan. They will reveal ancient hidden knowledge that sounds really good. I have had too many personal experiences with con-artists to not have a gut reaction to BS stories. Even so I have almost fallen for these things several times. My suggestion is to have a cooling off period followed up by Serious investigation into the facts. Just because they pretend to be your friend and are trying to "wake you up" don't just blindly go for it! I hate to rain on anyone's parade but The New age movement has serious issues. You can believe what you want but then don't be surprised at what you get. The oldest scam in the world is to sell half truths.  People will tell you truth (or what you want to hear) in the beginning to lull you into trusting them. They then turn you away from the path at a later time. Keep your wits about you for that is about all we have left now.

Damascus

« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2008, 11:31:54 am »

Concerning the latter, astrotheology, I have recently dug into what Jordan Maxwell has to say on the subject, which is identical to what is included in Part I of the film "Zeitgeist."

Because they sourced him extensively. Along with a very few other sources. look it up. The roman catholic church integrated many pagan aspects into their version of Christianity. If you are a christian read you own book and do not be led falsely. I don't intend to defend or debate Christianity (I have issues I'm still working on) but don't run from an alligator just to end up a meal for a lion.

Offline Saturn

« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2008, 11:41:03 am »
Yaaawn. "Look at me! I'm debunking someone! Woo hoo!" I'm getting sick and tired of this whole "debunk"-ing crap. 911 debunked, this debunked, that debunked. Sick of it. I guess nothing is true, everything, and everyone is a lie. Evacuate soul.

Offline Plasticsoul

« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2008, 11:52:42 am »
I hate to sound ignorant - but I really don't know much about Jordan Maxwell.  I've heard his name before but that's about it.  Can somebody give me a quick breakdown on the guy?  Or perhaps a video link that will do so?

thanks much
"I'm afraid, based on my own experience, that fascism will come to America in the name of national security." - Jim Garrison 1967

Offline ConspiracyRevolution

« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2008, 11:58:18 am »
For a good Jordan Maxwell video check out "Matrix of Power". There are lots of footage of him giving lectures as well. Just go to google video and search

Offline Plasticsoul

« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2008, 12:04:31 pm »
thanks - will do
"I'm afraid, based on my own experience, that fascism will come to America in the name of national security." - Jim Garrison 1967

Offline John Galt

« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2008, 09:12:16 pm »
Here's a VERY interesting lecture Jordan Maxwell gave on the astro-theology topic:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=9072629460246678761

Truth is the goal here, so check your assumptions at the door!

Offline IridiumKEPfactor

« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2008, 09:43:21 pm »

Offline White Rose Sophie

« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2008, 11:27:38 pm »
Here's a VERY interesting lecture Jordan Maxwell gave on the astro-theology topic:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=9072629460246678761

Truth is the goal here, so check your assumptions at the door!

We do know that one of the main goals of the New World Order is the establishment of a new ONE World religion.  Which means that 'established' religions will either need to 'adapt' or be destroyed.

How do we know this? 

Well, we do have warnings about just that from quite a while ago:

1830 -

Robert Dale Owen, Fanny Wright and Orestes Brownson formed the Workingmen's party in New York, but after Brownson converted to Christianity, he later revealed their plan in The Works of Orestes Brownson (vol 19).."The great object was to get rid of Christianity....The plan was to establish a system of state-we said national-schools, from which all religion was to be excluded.  The plan has been successfully pursued...and the whole action of the country on the subject has taken the direction we sought to give it...."

Horace Mann, known as the "Father of American public education", as president of the Massachusetts senate, signed the Education Bill of 1837 establishing the first state board of education in the U.S.  In Horace Man: A Biography
Johnathan Messerli writes that Mann:

"believed the nation needed new enabling institutions, especially public schools....What the church had been for medieval man, the public school must now (in Mann's time) become for democratic and rational man.  GOD would be replaced by the concept of the Public Good, sin and guilt by the more positive virtues of Victorian morality and civic conformity, and mankind would emancipate itself once and for all, not only from the relentless gnawings of a Puritan conscience, but through its own self-attained enlightenment, from the endemic evils of poverty,ignorance, violence, disease, and war.....for the first time in the history of western man, it seemed possible for an intellectual and moral elite to effect mass behavioral changes (via a system of public schools) and bring about a new golden age of enlightened ethics, humanism, and affluence".

Ah...sounds lovely, does it not?  Of course there are a few niggly little sentiments that might cause one concern...if one reads it carefully.  (civic conformity?)  (intellectual and moral elite?)  (evils of a Puritan conscience")

Well...it actually goes further back than that.

According to University of Edinburgh professor John Robison in Proofs of a Conspiracy (1798), the goal of the Illuminati was to root out all religion and ordinary morality, abolish national distinctions, demean patriotism, and 'rule the world'.

On July 4 1798, Dr Timothy Dwight, president of Yale University, delivered a discourse in which he claimed:

"In the societies of Illuminati doctrines were taught...(such as):  The being of GOD was denied and ridiculed....the possession of property was pronounced to be robbery....adultery, assassination, poisoning and other crimes of the like infernal nature, were taught as lawful, and even as virtuous actions.  To crown such a system of falsehood and horror all means were declared to be lawful, provided the end was good....Of the goodness of the end every man is to judge for himself....The great and good ends proposed by the Illuminati...are the overthrow of religion, government, and human society civil and domestic.  These they pronounce to be so good, that murder....and war, however extended and dreadful, are declared by them to be completely justifiable, if necessary for these great purposes....

I wonder what he would think of Yale now?

Fourteen years after Timothy Dwight's above-mentioned discourse, retiring Harvard University president Joseph Willard claimed (July 4 1812):

"There is sufficient evidence that a number of Societies of the illuminati, have been established in this land...They are doubtless secretly striving to undermine all our ancient institutions, civil and sacred...We live in an alarming period.  The enemies of all order are seeing our ruin.  Should infidelity generally prevail, our independence would fall, of course.  Our republican government will be annihilated."

Said almost 200 years ago. 

And maybe from the Illuminists themselves:

The Secret Doctrine of Theosophy, explained by Alice Bailey, in her book, Externalisation of the Hierarchy, dictated to her by her  Guiding Spirit, Master D.K. (Alice Bailey was the Director of the House of Theosophy)

The Secret Doctrine teaches that there are always three distinct classes of human beings -- 1) Enlightened, Advanced Men, who were "sparked" by the Hierarchy; 2) Masses of ordinary people, with ordinary intelligence and spiritual knowledge, which are called, Middle Classes;  3)  Savage races of people who are so ignorant and so lacking in spiritual knowledge they can barely be called human. [p. 47-48](Sounds familiar, eh?)

Adolf Hitler joined The Thule Society in 1919, becoming an adept under the leadership of Dietrich Eckhart. Later, the Thule Society selected Hitler to be their leader of the New World Order, as Eckhart revealed on his deathbed, saying, "Follow Hitler; he will dance, but it is I who have called the tune. I have initiated him into the Secret Doctrine, opened his centers in vision, and given him the means to communicate with the powers." (Trevor Ravenscroft, The Spear Of Destiny, p. 91).

More from dear Alice Bailey - Director of Theosophy:

"The Masonic Movement ... will meet the need of those who can, and should, wield power. It is the custodian of the law; it is the home of the Mysteries and the seat of initiation. It holds in its symbolism the ritual of Deity, and the way of salvation is pictorially preserved in its work. The methods of Deity are demonstrated in its Temples and under the All-seeing Eye the work can go forward. It is a far more occult organisation than can be realised and is intended to be the training school for the coming advanced occultists ... in Masonry you have the three paths leading to initiation. As yet they are not used, and one of the things that will eventuate -- when the new universal religion has sway and the nature of esotericism is understood -- will be the utilization of the banded esoteric organism, the Masonic organism and the Church organism as initiating
centres. These three groups converge as their inner sanctuaries are approached. There is no dissociation between the One Universal Church, the sacred inner Lodge of all true Masons, and the inner-most circles of the esoteric societies.
(Pages 511, 513)

Interestingly, Alice also mentions:

" that the world must first be reorganized into Spheres of Influence before it could be organized into a Global government" (Page 209). She made it very clear that this reorganization would not follow traditional national boundaries, but would be a completely different organization.

AH...and finally:
"The Spirit of Peace is hovering close to humanity, seeking opportunity to make His Presence felt. The Spirit of Peace is not an abstract concept but a potent Individual, wielding forces hitherto unfamiliar to our planet. Great Forces are awaiting the hour when They can function as the Liberators and the Deliverers of mankind. But the door to Their entrance must be opened by humanity itself and it will be opened by a united act of the will, expressed through some formula of words and expressed in sound. It will be brought about by an activity performed simultaneously by all men and women of goodwill and by all the world aspirants and disciples. The door will not open unless the act of invocation is backed by the focussed will. The directed determination of the man or the group who is using the suggested formula, prayer, or invocation is essential."

But wait a minute!  In 1939 she wrote:

"What I say here has no specific reference to any individual; I am considering the world problem, centering around the Jews as a whole ... The Black Lodge is occupied with the matter aspect in its multiplicity of forms. Hence, my brothers, the beneficent nature of death.
Nevertheless, for the progress of the soul of the individual and the soul of humanity, death is inevitable, good and necessary."

Thus, Alice Bailey's Plan, stated almost 50 years ago, would be realized, i.e., that the Great One would reinstate the Ancient Mysteries Religion as the New World Order Religion. "These Mysteries, when restored, will unify all faiths."

Except those, of course, who do not deem their deaths to be 'inevitable, good, and necessary" to those "Illumined" ones.   

And I wonder who the great "Spirit of Peace" individual is that she speaks of?

;)

All the major religions are to be melded into one......the One World Religion.  But in order to accomplish THAT, the 'powers-that-be" MUST cause them to battle against each other (the "Holy Wars"....Islamofascists, etc)...so that people will be MORE inclined to go along with the ONE WORLD RELIGION because they are so tired of the endless wars, etc.  And of course - those who profess to have no belief in any of the faiths will actually have no reason to NOT go along with it  too - since they believe it all to be a bogus control mechanism anyway.

So, the only ones left out are those ridiculous religious folk that won't go along with the whole "All Religion is the Same Thing" argument.  AH...but those may be 'raptured" anyway, right?  What if there was a FAKE RAPTURE?  (a la Project Bluebeam?) or any number of advanced weapons that we don't even know about that could take them out?

I wasn't able to watch the whole of Zeitgeist so maybe someone can answer me this - I don't remember Maxwell getting into Islam or Buddhism or many of the other world faiths.  Is he just trying to disprove Christianity? 

;)

Offline John Galt

« Reply #22 on: June 17, 2008, 11:58:30 pm »
Wow, thanks for sharing grneylady. Are you also suggesting that Jordan is 'in bed' with the Illuminati and their goal of forming a one world religion?  I highly doubt this to be the case, given all of what he has said, written and exposed on other topics.

"Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue." (sniff!)

Offline dogmadestroyer

« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2008, 12:07:58 am »
I disagree with many of the embelishments this man has had over the years but agree with his overall message.

I would like to clear up one thing though. The part where he seems to be "favorably" referring to the Illuminati seems to me a reference of them as an externalization of our society. Sort of like they are a representation of personal problems which have to be overcome. That could be me projecting my own view onto it but that is what it sounded like to me.
“The Bible tells us to be like God, and then on page after page it describes God as a mass murderer. This may be the single most important key to the political behavior of Western Civilization.”

-Robert Anton Wilson

FearMonger 888: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWRu80jgKzk

« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2008, 12:58:42 am »
Wow, thanks for sharing grneylady. Are you also suggesting that Jordan is 'in bed' with the Illuminati and their goal of forming a one world religion?  I highly doubt this to be the case, given all of what he has said, written and exposed on other topics.

"Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue." (sniff!)

Do I think he's 'in bed' with the Illuminati?    I have no idea - all I know is that he is perpetuating one of their main goals.  Now, whether he is 'in bed' with them or hiding under it taking notes......I don't know. He may actually believe with his whole heart in what he's saying, but just because we might believe something obviously doesn't make it true, does it?  I have the same problem with the whole pre-tribulation 'rapture' idea - I believed it for the longest time, until I found out (from Alice Bailey as well) that this is something the Illuminati is also counting on, or could even be 'planning' with BlueBeam.  While I'm not discounting it totally, I've had to think about whether if a "rapture' comes - who is actually behind it. 

I've had to do a LOT of  radical re-think of what I thought this country stood for in the last few years - so it's not like I can make a judgement on whether he's knowingly part of the plan or not.  I DO know that the Illuminati will always (and even more so nowdays) 'telegraph' their plans beforehand in some way or another - just like at Bilderberg.  It has something to do with telling one's victim what their fate is beforehand...and relished their inability to do anything about it.  Happens in every movie, doesn't it?

Anyway, I certainly cannot accuse him of evil motives  - all I can do is look at the end result..which unfortunately falls right into their blueprint.

Offline John Galt

« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2008, 01:14:15 am »
Just found this:

http://www.jordanmaxwell.com/samples/Jordan-Maxwell-Afrika-Islam-New-World-Order.mp3

And whatsmore on Jordan Maxwell, I've now also seen a video where he accepts an award back in 2004 and says the following, publicly and on video:

"Presidents like George Bush don't just grow on trees,
They hang from them."

-Jordan Maxwell

Everybody here is selling Jordan Maxwell very short.  And there's NO f**king way he is on the enemy side. 

I have more research to do on his accomplishments, and have to watch dozens more of his videos, but as I dig deeper I'm certain I'll be a lot f**king smarter than I was.  Period.

"You need to do your homework!"   :-|

Offline John Galt

« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2008, 01:37:47 am »
grneylady, I'd like to note a thing I've now learned from Jordan,

You don't use the word "believe" all the time when defining an absolute truth.  You either KNOW it, or you don't.  Believing falls into the category of don't.

Check your last post for the word "believe" and get back to me and why you would think Jordan will follow something so simple as a "belief", after being awarded MANY TIMES from his peers as the best researcher and teacher they've met, who woke them up, and consider him a great friend over the past 40+ years?

If what he promotes leads to a one world religion of objective truth, than fine.  I vote for astro-theology.  Nobody wins, and nobody loses, as only the truth owns it really.

« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2008, 01:49:48 am »
grneylady, I'd like to note a thing I've now learned from Jordan,

You don't use the word "believe" all the time when defining an absolute truth.  You either KNOW it, or you don't.  Believing falls into the category of don't.

Check your last post for the word "believe" and get back to me.

John,

Do I 'know' that Jordan Maxwell is disinfo for Illuminati?  No, I don't KNOW that.  All I do "know' is that they have stated quite clearly THEIR agenda, and if anything that he "promotes" falls squarely into that agenda, then I have to be cautious.

Please tell me what you find in Jordan's material to be 'ABSOLUTE TRUTH'? And how do you define 'Absolute Truth'?

And since you are more familiar with his material than I am, does he also debunk Islam, Judaism, Buddhism, etc as well as Christianity?  I've asked this before and haven't received any answer. What I saw of Zeitgeist was primarily focused on Christianity = Sun God worship.

Offline John Galt

« Reply #28 on: June 19, 2008, 01:55:40 am »
Like I said, I'm still doing my homework ;)

I don't yet KNOW Jordan is the one we must ABSOLUTELY listen to.  For that requires MUCH MORE TIME to do the necessary research.

Soon, but so far Jordan's in the lead, followed close by Alex...then the mutually-exclusive Griffin's (David Ray and Edward G.) and Alan Watt is coming on strong too.  I've been listening to Watt's podcast for a few months straight now, and I don't hear a chink in the armor.

Offline John Galt

« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2008, 02:05:45 am »
And whatsmore, all of these leading truthers are calling it a MATRIX. 

So now I must go back and watch his TV show called "The Matrix" from back in the late 80s.  He got no credit for the movie trilogy of the similar name a decade later.

Anyway, enough about Jordan.  How you doin  ;D  Sorry if the above is read as spam, but feelin' a bit whacky.  And yeah, as an experienced researcher myself, independently, I do know that pretty much everything included in "Zeitgeist" is true, as I know it.  I've been around pretty long, but not too long, and will be around for a long time to come. 

It's about researching the researchers, so good jobs to us!

Thanks to those who are following real-time, who had to put up with my edits up until the edit deadlines.  Like I said, feelin' a bit whacky tonight.

« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2008, 02:23:26 am »
And whatsmore, all of these leading truthers are calling it a MATRIX. 

So now I must go back and watch his TV show called "The Matrix" from back in the late 80s.  He got no credit for the movie trilogy of the similar name a decade later.

Anyway, enough about Jordan.  How you doin  ;D  Sorry if the above is read as spam, but feelin' a bit whacky.  And yeah, as an experienced researcher myself, independently, I do know that pretty much everything included in "Zeitgeist" is true, as I know it.  I've been around pretty long, but not too long, and will be around for a long time to come.  Gnite.

PS - thanks for anybody following real-time, and have to put up with my edits.  Like I said, feelin' a bit whacky tonight.

Dude, did you REALLY think I was gonna let you have the last word?  HAHAHA. I'm female.   :D :D

What I do know is that in order to 'change' the human mind, (or program it, if you will) what one must do FIRST is change that person's 'self-identity'.  Meaning that you must tear down existing belief systems, loyalties, etc......in order to 'help' them obtain the thought processes and belief systems that YOU want them to have.

Problem-reaction-solution.

And what makes up one's 'identity'?  World-view, spiritual beliefs, personal relationships/loyalties, etc.

And how have we seen this played out?  Well, the age-old battle of the sexes is a start.....as well as the destruction of the family unit, the crumbling spiritual foundations, etc.

I certainly cannot be the judge of Maxwell's motives - no one can.  But just because someone professes one thing does not mean that they are telling the complete truth.

"Read my lips.....no new taxes".

"I did not have sex with that woman".

Etc. etc.

And please let me know if he does indeed 'expose' the other faiths of the world as control mechanisms.   ;D

Good night!!! ;)

Offline John Galt

« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2008, 02:35:33 am »
Yes, Jordan exposes everybody.  All of it.  I just spoke with an Irishman today, and we were discussing how the Irish take so seriously the pagan religion of solstices.  It goes way back.  Then I thought,

How about the fact that Alex was the strength behind the movement that turned back the NWO last week (the NO vote for the Lisbon Treaty)!

And how Alex WAS THERE IN FIGHTING MODE OUTSIDE THE GATES OF THE LEADERS OF THE LIE!!!

So I've motivated myself to get to the bottom of everything I now doubt, which is everything.

Last word to me, unless you got something more to say than RAH or THX  ;)

Offline John Galt

« Reply #32 on: June 19, 2008, 02:43:45 am »
For Christ's sake, I got one more for you,

Jones + Jordan 2012

Jones not Bush
Jordan beats Dick

I don't know.  Now too many edits.  Probably shouldn't posted. Ha Ha.  Gnite everybody!

Offline John Galt

« Reply #33 on: June 19, 2008, 02:52:07 am »
There.  I'm now a Jr. member,

just like all you other chatty Kathy's.  Just chatting away  ::)

Offline Pressed_Rat

« Reply #34 on: June 19, 2008, 02:58:39 am »
Yeah, Jordan Maxwell (real name Russell Pine) is a very shady character.  Like all disinfo, he takes lots of good information and mixes it in with disinformation and new age type mumbo-jumbo.  According to him, he also brought David Icke and Zecharia Sitchin to the US.  Now he claims the government is after him, but I have my doubts.  He's been saying this for the past two years now.

I found it rather amusing how when someone called into Coast to Coast last week asking him about the name Jordan Maxwell, he completely and conveniently glossed over what his masonic commercial name means and simply admitted it's not his real name (which we already know).

Also, look at some of the people he's mugging with on his website.

Offline dogmadestroyer

« Reply #35 on: June 19, 2008, 08:45:54 am »
And since you are more familiar with his material than I am, does he also debunk Islam, Judaism, Buddhism, etc as well as Christianity?  I've asked this before and haven't received any answer.

Here is your answer. YES. He views Judaism and Islam as primarily Saturn worship.
“The Bible tells us to be like God, and then on page after page it describes God as a mass murderer. This may be the single most important key to the political behavior of Western Civilization.”

-Robert Anton Wilson

FearMonger 888: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWRu80jgKzk

« Reply #36 on: June 19, 2008, 11:12:53 pm »
Here is your answer. YES. He views Judaism and Islam as primarily Saturn worship.
Is that in Zeitgeist, or some other material?  What about Buddhism, Shinto, Bahai, etc?

whobot

« Reply #37 on: June 19, 2008, 11:42:28 pm »
Is that in Zeitgeist, or some other material?  What about Buddhism, Shinto, Bahai, etc?

I've never heard him get into the last three religions you mentioned.
I'm curious, why don't you watch him yourself?

This is one of my favorites by him, you don't have to believe what he says of course. I can say however that allot of what he talks about is truth, of that i'm positive. Overall its a very interesting watch and good food for thought.. It doesn't bite you, he's not an atheist, he believes in a divine presence as he likes to call it.  ;)

Jordan Maxwell Exposes The Illuminati
He gets to his slides at about the one hour mark.

Offline xereau

• Thread Killer
« Reply #38 on: June 19, 2008, 11:48:08 pm »
Maxwell claims to have seen a baby tyrannosaurus rex as a child in Florida, and claims to have seen pterodactyls flying above Los Angeles in the early 80's.

He is either crazy, a liar, or a mind control victim.
Government is the Entertainment Division of the military-industrial complex. --  Frank Zappa

whobot

« Reply #39 on: June 20, 2008, 12:22:30 am »
Maxwell claims to have seen a baby tyrannosaurus rex as a child in Florida, and claims to have seen pterodactyls flying above Los Angeles in the early 80's.

He is either crazy, a liar, or a mind control victim.

You have links to prove this claim? I'd like to see them.

I think he has been getting a little stranger in more recent interviews i've seen, thats for sure..