How 80% of the Population will be eradicated ...

Author Topic: How 80% of the Population will be eradicated ...  (Read 118479 times)

Offline Bh

Re: How 80% of the Population will be eradicated ...
« Reply #80 on: August 08, 2008, 08:24:08 PM »
THATS HOW
I thought the real problem was the Chemtrails that was going to kill us all. No?

Offline Freeski

« Reply #81 on: August 08, 2008, 08:38:12 PM »
I thought the real problem was the Chemtrails that was going to kill us all. No?

The real problem is the international criminal outfit that's behind the chemtrails... and most other shit - including the wars.
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline Bh

« Reply #82 on: August 08, 2008, 08:53:14 PM »
The real problem is the international criminal outfit that's behind the chemtrails... and most other shit - including the wars.
Who's that?
If they're putting stuff in the jet fuel that means they must do it at the refinery level, Big Oil has to know about that. Somebodies telling them to do it and they're complying. Why hasn't this been picked up on by the major media?

Offline Freeski

« Reply #83 on: August 08, 2008, 08:55:12 PM »
Who's that?
If they're putting stuff in the jet fuel that means they must do it at the refinery level, Big Oil has to know about that. Somebodies telling them to do it and they're complying. Why hasn't this been picked up on by the major media?

It's just the way it is. And every spec of it is bullshit.
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline Bh

« Reply #84 on: August 08, 2008, 09:18:43 PM »
It's just the way it is. And every spec of it is bullshit.
Does Dan Rather know about this?

Offline Freeski

« Reply #85 on: August 08, 2008, 10:32:39 PM »

If you're asking my opinion, I'd say yes.

Offline Bh

« Reply #86 on: August 08, 2008, 11:54:45 PM »
If you're asking my opinion, I'd say yes.
I don't get it, why the cover up? The info is out there I cant believe this can be covered up. Something is really wrong out there what do you think?

Offline Freeski

« Reply #87 on: August 09, 2008, 12:17:30 AM »
it's more of a game, rather than a coverup. The pawns haven't got a clue.

Offline lordssyndicate

• Stop The New World Order
    • LinkedIn Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 09, 2008, 12:35:59 AM »
Chemtrails are more of a soft kill weather control  technology. Primary purpose is weather control .....

Sadly ...

I think their solution will be much more swift. For instance all these intentional provocations of russia nearly begging them for a nuclear strike.

How better to kill at least 80 to 90% of all people quickly than start a nuclear war .....

:(
"Biotechnology it's not so bad. It's just like all technologies it's in the wrong HANDS!"- Sepultura

Offline Freeski

« Reply #89 on: August 09, 2008, 12:42:26 AM »
Chemtrails are more of a soft kill weather control  technology. Primary purpose is weather control .....

Sadly ...

I think their solution will be much more swift. For instance all these intentional provocations of russia nearly begging them for a nuclear strike.

How better to kill at least 80 to 90% of all people quickly than start a nuclear war .....

:(

If it's that simple, then what took them so long?

Offline Bh

« Reply #90 on: August 09, 2008, 12:50:08 AM »
If it's that simple, then what took them so long?
Exactly!

Offline ChristopherL

« Reply #91 on: August 09, 2008, 11:27:28 PM »

So the liberal is part of this???

Offline BillyWho

« Reply #92 on: August 10, 2008, 01:45:42 AM »
Hey Guys:

Check out this link:

http://www.outcastweb.com/forum/index.php?topic=2397.0

Bh you are so busted

Offline Bh

« Reply #93 on: August 10, 2008, 12:08:01 PM »
Hey Guys:

Check out this link:

http://www.outcastweb.com/forum/index.php?topic=2397.0

Bh you are so busted
Damn it! Guess it was only a matter of time. It was fun messing with you freaks. Me, I guess I'll go out back and find a nice little bug to burn with my magnifying glass. I'll use the really big one on the first bug I find and call it BillyWho. The problem is, that magnifying glass is so big it takes two hands so I'll switch to the smaller one for the rest of 'em.

But seriously I have a question for the forum:

How DID Bush and Cheney sneak all those explosives into the twin towers? Also building 7 never fell, the footage is fake. Read about it here:

http://www.iamanidiot.com/

Offline doublethink

« Reply #94 on: August 10, 2008, 12:19:07 PM »

Also building 7 never fell, the footage is fake. Read about it here:

I hope you arent that delusional. Get a grip man, thats not even a debatable topic. That site was made by an idiot it looks like. Or a 5th Grader. Who knows.
Dependence begets subservience and venality, suffocates the germ of virtue, and prepares fit tools for the designs of ambition.

Thomas Jefferson - 1787

Offline Bh

« Reply #95 on: August 10, 2008, 12:28:37 PM »
I hope you arent that delusional. Get a grip man, thats not even a debatable topic. That site was made by an idiot it looks like. Or a 5th Grader. Who knows.
How do you know?

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
  • 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! www.911truth.org
« Reply #96 on: August 10, 2008, 12:29:36 PM »

While that is certainly possible, my hunch is they'll opt for the "bioterrorism" approach, since that would allow them to kill us off without turning the earth (as nuclear warfare would) into an uninhabital wasteland in the process.

That would certainly explain all the money they've invested in the "doomsday seed vault" project.
"Abolish all taxation save that upon land values." -- Henry George

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

http://schalkenbach.org
http://www.monetary.org
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=203330.0

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
« Reply #97 on: August 10, 2008, 12:35:16 PM »
I hope you arent that delusional.

No, he's another troll, pure and simple.

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

JTCoyoté

« Reply #98 on: August 10, 2008, 01:00:47 PM »
No, he's another troll, pure and simple.

Geo,

Yes, Bh is indeed as you have described, thus, it would be unwise to feed him very much. You must understand also, he is heavily invested in the present administration, the Iraq war, and the whole war on terror. I believe his son has done two tours in Iraq so far... and we all know how difficult it can be when we have a loved one in harms way, not believing that the cause they fight for is just.

You must watch out for him however... he will get you to offer up the information, always be prepared to provide a link, or preface your post as being opinion, because he will then ask you to prove it... if you can't then he will begin screaming that you have broken the rules... which technically you have... so be careful.

Remember, this type of troll is always invested in the system, and believes everything that comes out of that system without question... good little soldier's.

Until he openly and blatantly breaks the rules however, he can stay. Unlike his friend Christopher L., who rushes in, fires a couple hundred rounds, and is quickly killed... Bh will stand back and engage in more selective fire... just be aware of it, and enjoy the banter as you attempt to turn on the lights for him... ;D

Coyoté

"The right of civilians in a free society to possess "military-looking," or even
actual military weapons, is essential if a monopoly of force is not to reside in
the hands of government, where modern history shows the potential for far
greater abuses and crimes exists than are possible for any deranged individual."
Aymette v. State, 21 Tenn. Reports 154 (1840)
cited in U.S. v. Miller, 307 U.S. 174 (1939)

Offline Freeski

« Reply #99 on: August 10, 2008, 01:03:35 PM »
Damn it! Guess it was only a matter of time. It was fun messing with you freaks. Me, I guess I'll go out back and find a nice little bug to burn with my magnifying glass. I'll use the really big one on the first bug I find and call it BillyWho. The problem is, that magnifying glass is so big it takes two hands so I'll switch to the smaller one for the rest of 'em.

How DID Bush and Cheney sneak all those explosives into the twin towers? Also building 7 never fell, the footage is fake. Read about it here:

Wake up, moron, and do something useful with your life.

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #100 on: August 10, 2008, 01:12:38 PM »

Why are you here?  Are you really looking for answers?  Many on this forum have put forth the effort to write their own articles or to wade through loads if information to educate/debate/summarize what’s going on.  Or is it that you, like a growing number of people, know that something big is happening, a collapse of the system around you?  The crime of 911 has now been recognized internationally and there is more than enough evidence to warrant a legal investigation. You ask for evidence for a legal conviction.   Armchairing other peoples work is easy.  Seeking out and contributing to the pool of information is challenging.  Or maybe you don’t want to know what’s on the horizon.  How many forum searches through non-active threads did you and your crew do yesterday?  Did your crew even bother to go to and read the links provided?  If so, its not apparent on your “adventure” report.
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline Cruise4

« Reply #101 on: August 10, 2008, 01:23:22 PM »
"For if they were, they would have found a way to plug us in, and use us for energy - eliminating many global warming issues. "

They can, they will and global warming issues are a fantasy.

Offline Freeski

« Reply #102 on: August 10, 2008, 01:24:35 PM »
You know Bh, I probably should waste any time with you but who knows, maybe there's still hope for some part of you. You come here, bait us, then try to ridicule us at your other site with this type of thing:

Re: The Pentagon's Weapons of Mass Enslavement
« Reply #57 on: August 09, 2008, 07:32:58 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: Bh on August 09, 2008, 11:15:21 AM
I never saw that before, I googled it, I guess you're right, I'm going to have to do some research. With all this crap taking place I bet they shut down the Internet next. They have to know about forums like this one. Or maybe they have people come in and dispute stuff. I don't know. I think I first heard about this forum listening to the radio at night, I'm glad I checked it out.

Quote from: Freeski
Yeah, very nice to have a site like this!

How'd y'all like my supposed source for this nut ball forum? Late night radio.

So, you're a newbie, and I'm "agreeing" with you that the infowars network is an important resource. I never said I believed you about the ray guns or whatever - and that's not even to say I don't believe such technogy exists. The point is, there's a lot to know, learn and understand and I pick my areas of focus - because I can't look at everything with the same focus. Grow up, maybe read a book?

Offline Freeski

« Reply #103 on: August 10, 2008, 01:28:01 PM »
Bh, one other thing. Since you've been given some leeway by the mods, how about some reasoned and  mature debate as to why you and your ilk presume we're all nutjobs? Start a new thread on that, without hiding your position.

Offline Bh

« Reply #104 on: August 10, 2008, 06:41:33 PM »
Fair enough.

While that is certainly possible, my hunch is they'll opt for the "bioterrorism" approach, since that would allow them to kill us off without turning the earth (as nuclear warfare would) into an uninhabital wasteland in the process.
When I see stuff like this it makes me wonder how "they" would pull something like that off. How would the bioterrorism discriminate between desirables and the enlightened one's who would suggest such a thing? And after they killed off all these people, what kind of a country would the evil doers be left with? Wouldn't that - killing some undetermined but probably large number of US Citizens -put a crimp in things like commerce? Who would pull this off (Neocons?) and how, and why would it be attempted, what's the ultimate goal of TPTB whoever they are?

Offline Pheonix Renewed

« Reply #105 on: August 10, 2008, 06:48:53 PM »
Im sure that you are not going to care about what happens to your body after you die, but have you thought about your family and close one's wishes?
I think that next to your opinion, theirs is the most important.

I don't care what happens to my body, either, and I don't think my husband will care particularly. I will, either way, leave it to him to decide. If he dies before me, I'll just be cremated or whatever is cheapest.  I'll let his family decide how to dispose of his body if they care about it.
Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could only do a little.

-Edmund Burke

Do not under-estimate your own mind. That is the NWO's job.

- Cathiasus

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
« Reply #106 on: August 10, 2008, 06:59:19 PM »
Fair enough.
When I see stuff like this it makes me wonder how "they" would pull something like that off. How would the bioterrorism discriminate between desirables and the enlightened one's who would suggest such a thing? And after they killed off all these people, what kind of a country would the evil doers be left with? Wouldn't that - killing some undetermined but probably large number of US Citizens -put a crimp in things like commerce? Who would pull this off (Neocons?) and how, and why would it be attempted, what's the ultimate goal of TPTB whoever they are?

If you genuinely want the answers to these questions (and aren't convinced you already know everything), then let me ask you a question: have you watched Endgame by Alex Jones?

If not, it can be viewed online for free at:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1070329053600562261&ei=1XCfSJvuL4yc4gK8iuAe&q

If you have the testicular fortitude to watch that documentary all the way through, then I'll be satisfied that you're truly interested in knowing what's going on, and we can go from there.

Offline Bh

« Reply #107 on: August 10, 2008, 07:06:42 PM »
If you genuinely want the answers to these questions (and aren't convinced you already know everything), then let me ask you a question: have you watched Endgame by Alex Jones?

If not, it can be viewed online for free at:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1070329053600562261&ei=1XCfSJvuL4yc4gK8iuAe&q

If you have the testicular fortitude to watch that documentary all the way through, then I'll be satisfied that you're truly interested in knowing what's going on, and we can go from there.
I've checked out Alex Jones a few times, I don't think he believes half the stuff he talks about, he's just lining his pockets with the support of folks who hang on his every word. I do not and will not look at Alex Jones as a credible source of anything except the latest crazy conspiracy theory. It doesn't take testicular fortitude to watch the documentary, it would take a six pack of Corona to get through it. Just so you know where I'm coming from, I place as much value in Alex Jones as I do Michael Moore, their both working the same scam.

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
« Reply #108 on: August 10, 2008, 07:19:12 PM »
I've checked out Alex Jones a few times, I don't think he believes half the stuff he talks about, he's just lining his pockets with the support of folks who hang on his every word.

That explains why he encourages those "folks" to copy his videos and hand them out for free::)

I do not and will not look at Alex Jones as a credible source of anything

Then I do not and will not look to you as a credible source of anything.

Go back to watching FOX "News," little boy, and enjoy the bliss (while it lasts).

Offline Bh

« Reply #109 on: August 10, 2008, 08:50:32 PM »
That explains why he encourages those "folks" to copy his videos and hand them out for free::)

Then I do not and will not look to you as a credible source of anything.

Go back to watching FOX "News," little boy, and enjoy the bliss (while it lasts).

Do you believe this?
Do you believe the Govt. is planning to "kill us off"?

Offline Freeski

« Reply #110 on: August 10, 2008, 09:04:15 PM »
Do you believe this?Do you believe the Govt. is planning to "kill us off"?

Not neccessarily, but I do believe there's an evil elite running the world, a sort of global oligarchy, but it's also a network with levels - and the capstone is probably a group of 100, but I'm just guessing. It's pretty complicated, actually.

Offline Bh

« Reply #111 on: August 10, 2008, 10:04:00 PM »
Quote from: Bh
Do you believe this?Do you believe the Govt. is planning to "kill us off"?

Not neccessarily, but I do believe there's an evil elite running the world, a sort of global oligarchy, but it's also a network with levels - and the capstone is probably a group of 100, but I'm just guessing. It's pretty complicated, actually.
Thanks for clearing that up. It's complicated, you're guessing about it and you believe it. Neat.

JTCoyoté

« Reply #112 on: August 10, 2008, 10:14:18 PM »
Do you believe this?

Yes of course, I know it's true... he says, "get a DVD burner, and as many DVDs as you can afford, burn a bunch and get them out to everyone you can..."

He says it at least once every day on the show that you are too afraid to listen to.... You make your mistake in assuming that Alex is driven by the same greed motivation that you are by extension of the globalists masters of the end game in their lust for absolute power.

Do you believe the Govt. is planning to "kill us off"?

Yes, at least 80% of the planet... By government you mean TPTB, I presume. Our present government is merely the rogue enforcement arm... puppets really, but you seem to think they are in control, think again...

You might check into eugenics, Margaret Sanger, Julian Huxley... you don't think Adolf Hitler invented eugenics do you...?

I suggest you buy that sixpack of Mexican piss water, and sit down and watch ENDGAME. The bibliography for this movie has its own website that is how extensive the research was...

No... better yet buy a 12 pack, you'll need the other six after reality finally hits you...

JTCoyoté

"This nation can never be conquered from without.
If it is ever to fall it will be from within."

~President Abraham Lincoln

Offline Freeski

« Reply #113 on: August 10, 2008, 10:25:33 PM »
Thanks for clearing that up. It's complicated, you're guessing about it and you believe it. Neat.

Is that a snipe of some kind?

Offline birgit

• A red pill a day- keeps NWO at bay
« Reply #114 on: August 11, 2008, 09:31:40 AM »
bh
You accuse michael moore and alex jones of being greedy ,doing it only for money.
And your point is? They both have bills to pay.

So then dan rather does it for.... lollipops? Dingbat hannity does it as a hobby...glen beck delivers pizza to make a living?
and everyone else on fox and cnn does it  for a can of soup a day ?
Does msm do anything out of charity, for free?? If you use this measure(doing it for money)
are not all media just as  "guilty"?
Do not use double standards for your double think, it confuses.

The repeaters only say what corporate  allows.
Look up how many major,national media outlets are today independent of an industrial complex slave master...NONE..
20 years ago  there were 50 some different 'owners'..now it's only 5. Thirty years ago it was over  a hundred.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xcz23GfvCA  Of birds and media  2 minutes.. dare ya!!

Are the mods playing  being a cat?
TRUTH  is  INCONTROVERTIBLE

Malice   may  attack it
Ignorance  may  deride it
     But in the  end...
             HERE  IT IS ! 
                      ~ unknown

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
« Reply #115 on: August 11, 2008, 09:43:10 AM »
bh
You accuse michael moore and alex jones of being greedy ,doing it only for money.
And your point is? They both have bills to pay.

Pearls before swine, dude. You'd therefore be wise not to waste your time responding to his ignorant drivel.

Just let him and his giggling boyfriends enjoy their neocon Kool-Aid. They'll find out soon enough what pathetic fools they were for drinking it.

Offline birgit

• A red pill a day- keeps NWO at bay
« Reply #116 on: August 11, 2008, 10:06:00 AM »
Pearls before swine, dude. You'd therefore be wise not to waste your time responding to his ignorant drivel.

Just let him and his giggling boyfriends enjoy their neocon Kool-Aid. They'll find out soon enough what pathetic fools they were for drinking it.

you are so right... where are those troll traps...
TRUTH  is  INCONTROVERTIBLE

Malice   may  attack it
Ignorance  may  deride it
     But in the  end...
             HERE  IT IS ! 
                      ~ unknown

Offline Bh

« Reply #117 on: August 11, 2008, 02:41:48 PM »
Quote from: Freeski

Quote from: Bh

Is that a snipe of some kind?
Is quoting your own words back to you a snipe? Democrats and liberals always use that argument, I've never understood it. The only difference is when you quote THEM back to themselves they call it a personal attack.

JTCoyoté

« Reply #118 on: August 11, 2008, 03:14:35 PM »

Is quoting your own words back to you a snipe? Democrats and liberals always use that argument, I've never understood it. The only difference is when you quote THEM back to themselves they call it a personal attack.

My experience is that people who are in a discussion over their head... be they Republican, Democrat, independent, liberal, conservative, neoconlib, or anachists, may at times resort to this same defensive tactic in argument...

Let's try not to isolate individuals here, who have not openly professed their particular political leanings... Since the prime focus of this effort is to heal the rift, the divisive left/right paradigm, the European system that has almost irreparably polarized this nation, lets make the effort to rally people around the Constitution instead... since all sides are guilty of attempting, or successfully abridging the supreme law of the land... in other words there is enough guilt to go around.

Either it was a snipe or it wasn't Bh...  I think he was referring to the way you couched his words in your subtle, marginalizing, commentary... when his original comment was merely a confession that he didn't know everything...

JTCoyoté

"The common curse of mankind - folly and ignorance."
~ William Shakespeare

Offline Bh

« Reply #119 on: August 11, 2008, 03:17:54 PM »
Quote from: birgit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xcz23GfvCA  Of birds and media  2 minutes.. dare ya!!

Go find your own info and don't accept what the Drive-By Media spits out. What's to disagree with? What's your point?