How 80% of the Population will be eradicated ...

Author Topic: How 80% of the Population will be eradicated ...  (Read 118478 times)

Offline jesqueal

Re: How 80% of the Population will be eradicated ...
« Reply #40 on: May 12, 2008, 01:33:21 PM »
I'm not joking. I think it is important to know whether the Pickton situation was an isolated
incident or not.

you got biker enemies? anyone can feed people to pigs, anyone that is chummy enough with a pig farmer.
I know you weren't joking but your wording was HILARIOUS

shirteesdotnet

« Reply #41 on: May 12, 2008, 02:03:35 PM »
"How 80% of the Population will be eradicated"... looks like Bush just ordered an earthquake trigger in China, i wonder if he ordered that cyclone in Maynmar. Its been widely reported Russians and Americans can tweak the weather to cause disasters, I dont put it past the elite that they can trigger quakes too.

Offline releasethebonds

• 2+2=5
« Reply #42 on: May 12, 2008, 02:24:30 PM »

That explains MAN-PIG-BEAR

"You will come to LOVE the NWO"
" The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists." --J. Edgar Hoover

zafada

« Reply #43 on: May 12, 2008, 02:29:56 PM »
Well - I didn't before - but I do now. Sorry Freeski - but IMHO you're in this 'life thing' for eternity.    ;)

You guys should look into the process of astral projection.  It not only verifies the existence of other dimensions but also gives you the understanding of the after life and reincarnation.

I didn't think any of this was true until I did it...

Offline yanaar

• Freedom
    • Yanaar
« Reply #44 on: May 12, 2008, 02:34:40 PM »
do you really think we go on?

Yes.  

"The man who dies wealthy dies in disgrace." 
Chaucer

Offline releasethebonds

• 2+2=5
« Reply #45 on: May 12, 2008, 02:40:56 PM »
I think so too. I hope they have Internet whereever we go.
" The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists." --J. Edgar Hoover

Offline yanaar

• Freedom
    • Yanaar
« Reply #46 on: May 12, 2008, 02:45:34 PM »
^^  :D  :D
Chaucer

Offline chris jones

« Reply #47 on: May 12, 2008, 03:22:30 PM »
War would be number one on the ajenda, why, becasue they make profit at the same time they depopulate. Lets face it 3 million in Nam a Million and Iraq and counting, Afghanistan , well who knows I sure don't. Syria, Africa, the list goes no but only the NSA knows for sure and the profiteers..
Now we have the dollar fall, and the price increases in food staples, and the gas increase, and the gulags in Palestine. Starvation is no way to go both mentally and physically, its exscruciating and today many in this world are starving, soon to hit here if we let it.
Viruses have been tested by our masters, and their doing their job on mother nature. They are fooking with the natural way of this earth and it won't be long that death will drifting over the human race.
Due to all of this if we do not act, uprisings will begin sacking looting etc. they the power will love this, Homeland will have a feild day as well as Blackwater and their gang of mercs, to mention NATO. Im not to worried about that as our military will revolt on their own, beggining with the EM's, they wont be killing their own people. Their would be a military coop, you can be sure of it.
Their abiltiy to control the weather, and earthquakes is a blight on the creator and on the human race itself, it was developed not to assist man kind but to eradicate it.
However the reaminder of their plans are staggering, we cant let them take over, we have to march, united all of us, DC is the day and the way. Lets push these scum over the edge, bring them and their plans into the open for the world to see. It was not the people of this country that wanted these false wars, we were blinded by the pols and their deceptions and their elites, lets make this clear and rid ourslefs of the powermongerin parasites, this blight on humanity.
March JUne 12th. You will not be alone.

Offline dbell

• 911-Arrest the real culprits! End the NWO!
« Reply #48 on: May 12, 2008, 06:00:06 PM »
Dronethunk

I have it on good account that a biker gang in Michigan (where I'm from), used to do the same thing, but I'm afraid I have no proof.

Still, I tend to believe the incident you talked about was probably not isolated.

D.Bell
"You say you want a revolution.  Well, let's get it on."  John Lennon

Offline Overcast

« Reply #49 on: May 13, 2008, 11:01:43 AM »
See - proof in point that the NWO isn't as smart as they think they are.
For if they were, they would have found a way to plug us in, and use us for energy - eliminating many global warming issues.

:o
And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM!

Offline Dronethunk

« Reply #50 on: May 13, 2008, 12:37:13 PM »
Dronethunk

I have it on good account that a biker gang in Michigan (where I'm from), used to do the same thing, but I'm afraid I have no proof.

Still, I tend to believe the incident you talked about was probably not isolated.

D.Bell

Monday, July 16, 2007
Hells Angels To Blame For Five days of rape & Torture

A SENIOR Hells Angels bikie has been accused of leading a gang that raped and tortured a Melbourne woman in a cruel, five-day abduction.

The woman, 39, said she had spent seven years on the run from the gang after they dragged her into a car from a Coburg street in May 2000 and used her as a sex slave.

"Michelle" has alleged a prime figure in the pack rapes was a senior office holder of the Hells Angels.

"I thought they were going to kill me," she said.

"They gave me two choices: a single bullet to the head if I was good or, if not, they would put me through the mincer and then feed me to the pigs."

Despite her complaint to police in December 2001, the case and the alleged culprits have never been prosecuted.

She believes up to 15 men raped and tortured her over five days.

Michelle came forward about her brutal treatment at the hands of the Hells Angels after the CBD shootings on June 18.

The trauma of the attack left her suicidal and in fear of her life.

In September 2004, Michelle, who went to police 18 months after the alleged offences, was awarded crime compensation of $7500.

She still needs counselling.

The tribunal was satisfied an offence occurred even though it could not be prosecuted.

The Hells Angel accused of leading the assault is a member of the East County chapter, which is based in Craigieburn.

This is the chapter where Collingwood footballer Alan Didak is believed to have been taken by accused CBD gunman Christopher Wayne Hudson.

Hudson is not linked in any way to the allegations raised by Michelle.

Since the alleged attacks, Michelle has lived at a secret location, changed her name, and has been too scared to have contact with her children.

In her statement to police, the former stripper says her ordeal began as she walked to the Coburg Leisure Centre and a group of men forced her into a car and drove her to a suite at one of Melbourne's top hotels.

Michelle said she was paraded naked in front of at least six men and then taken to a bedroom and raped by the senior Hells Angel and another man.

She told police that up to two days later she was moved to a yard in Melbourne's northern suburbs and chained and handcuffed in a large shed.

There she lay naked on a concrete floor and was tortured and sexually assaulted for days.

Apart from the several sexual assaults, she stated she had a gun forced down her mouth, and was made to perform sex acts with a dog.

Her torture also included having a steel truck gate placed across her legs before being run over by a ute while her attackers laughed.

Her toe was later cut with an angle grinder and sealed with a blow torch to stop the bleeding.

Michelle said she was fed a base form of drugs while held captive, and she would never forget the men, their tattooed bodies and the AC/DC song played throughout her ordeal - Thunderstruck.

She said she was about to be killed when taken to a caravan park in Campbellfield, where she was rescued by a disgruntled gang member who took pity on her.

The pair fled and eventually headed north in a stolen car before being caught by police.

Michelle pleaded guilty to theft of a motor car, handling stolen goods, possession and use of cannabis and possession of a regulated weapon.

The rapes and bashings left her with hepatitis C, a fractured skull, an injured spine and shoulder, no feeling in her left foot and cracked and missing teeth.

She uses a walking stick because for months after the assault she was too scared to seek medical attention.

A psychological report states she suffers depression, post-traumatic stress disorder and could expect a short life span because of the assaults.

A police source with years of experience investigating outlaw bikie activity has told the Herald Sun that women kept captive in clubhouses were called a "house mouse" by gang members.

He said women were usually chosen for pack rape after getting to know a member.

Police are investigating if five members of the notorious Black Uhlans motorcycle gang-raped a woman, 19, at Lakes Entrance in February.

Michelle said she did not know the men who assaulted her before her abduction, but she believed they knew she was a stripper.

"I can't imagine any human being being in that frame of mind," she said.

"I can't imagine Hells Angels Australia-wide all being like that.

"I haven't been able to have contact with my children. I can't live a normal life.

"We (she and her partner) can't visit family whenever we feel like it. You start to get over the post-traumatic stress and then you see them on the news or making headlines for all the wrong reasons.

"I live in fear on a daily basis. I have to watch where I go. I try never ever to be alone."

No Hells Angels were charged over the alleged assaults. Michelle has made assertions of police corruption regarding officers who dealt with her case.

The case was investigated by the police Ethical Standards Department and the Office of Police Integrity.

But investigators found there was no evidence of corruption and there was not enough evidence for a successful prosecution.

The bikie accused of leading the attack on Michelle said through a worker at his company he was not interested in speaking to the Herald Sun.

source:
http://tinyurl.com/54p76p

This woman reported being abducted, held captive, and raped in 2000 by Hells Angels
who threatened to put her through a mulcher alive and feed her to the pigs. This
happened in Australia, but the interesting part is that this was reported to the police in 2001, and this would have been two years before Pickton was even
charged in Canada, so there would have been no question of whether these bikers were simply copying something that they heard about bikers (Pickton brothers) doing in Canada.

Either this woman's report is true, and therefore feeding women to pigs is commonplace among biker gangs,or this woman has heard of the biker gangs in the  B.C. Pickton case, and has
made up or embellished this story to implicate the Australian biker gang.

I would say the latter is unlikely, as the fact that the Picktons had such close
associations with the Hells Angels, and in fact were likely biker gangsters themselves, is not
very well known, and has been largely concealed by media reports.

Another thing to consider here is that the crime was reported to the police in 2001, but there is no mention of when the woman reported that they threatened to feed her to the pigs.
If she specifically reported this threat of being to fed to pigs  to the police in 2001, then it is impossible that she is simply fabricating a lie based on things she read on the internet about the Pickton case, because that would have been before Pickton was even caught and charged with the murders.

Offline dbell

« Reply #51 on: May 13, 2008, 02:31:14 PM »
Yeah, years ago when I was 21, I went to a Hell's Angels "party".  I am 42 now.  Those guys are animals.  It was like watching Roman gladiators. Truly barbaric.

Offline Dronethunk

« Reply #52 on: May 13, 2008, 05:48:47 PM »

Check this out, The media always refers to these Pickton guys as pig farmers, yokels etc.  They are apparently ignoring and
downplaying the biker and organized crime aspect to these murders.
-------------
article on cannibal biker Willie Pickton who allegedly killed 49 women ALONE and held massive biker parties in a barn on his pig farm, where the women were slaughtered, most of them worn out prostitutes who had outlived their usefulness and knew too much about the cops, the soldiers, the Johns, and most of all the drug pushers and drug smugglers, and could not be allowed to 'retire' .  No longer a source of cash to the drug gangs, aging hookers are routinely killed and disposed  of throughout North America, and their murders most often attributed to some bogus 'serial killer' explanation:
http://"http//www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2007/01/23/wvanc23.xml%22

article on how Pickton's biker brother Dave balked at being issued a subpoena  to appear in court in defense of his brother Robert because the date conflicted with a big Hells Angels rally in South Dakota that he wished to attend:
http://"http//www.macleans.ca/science/wire/article.jsp?content=n091497A%22

Where was he going in Sturgis?  Just north of Rapid City, in August of every summer,
a massive Hells Angels rally is held to commemorate their founding in 1942 at the
Rapid City Army Base.  Ever wonder why so many Hells Angels are Vietnam Vets, former marines,
navy seals, green berets,  black-ops assassins, etc?  The Hells Angels are run by the f'ing CIA!, that's
why!

http://www.303rdbg.com/427newton2.html

Crew Formation and Flight to England:
Captain Newton's Crew was formed in May 1944 at Rapid City Army Air Base, South Dakota

GEORGE C. NEWTON CREW - 427th BS
B-17G Queenie #42-97281 GN-Q
(crew assigned 427BS: 17 Aug 1944 - photo: 30 Dec 1944)

Above is an aerial view of the massive annual Sturgis/Rapid City Hells Angels
rally which attracts as many 500,000 bikers to the area every August

http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=sturgis+&sll=44.08068,-103.230286&sspn=0.169927,0.32135&ie=UTF8&ll=44.211741,-103.123169&spn=0.678198,1.2854&z=10&om=1
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sturgis_Bike_Rally

Offline yanaar

• Freedom
    • Yanaar
« Reply #53 on: May 13, 2008, 05:54:00 PM »
^^ wow... stunning pic.  Good post.  Thanx
Chaucer

Offline Dronethunk

« Reply #54 on: May 13, 2008, 07:05:45 PM »
Further evidence of how closely the whole Harley Davidson/ Hells Angels biker scene is linked to the military.
check out the Harley Davidson Military Sales Program (discount deliveries of Harley Davidson motorcycles for overseas armed services personnel)

http://www.paulsmilitarysales.com/harleydavidsonmilitarysales1.htm
Featured in this website is the Special Military Pricing for Harley Davidson Military Sales Program
the AAFES/NEXCOM program was authorized by the U.S. Congress in the mid-1960's. They make sure you are able to purchase a Harley Davidson , wherever you are stationed overseas, at a fair price, with convenience, choice, and exceptional service.
[/color]

Harley Davidson got its biggest growth as a company with military war contracts.

The U.S. military deliberately 'seeds' the military community to help the CIA build it's biker culture.

President Clinton, left, and Harley-Davidson
CEO Jeffrey Bleustein

Offline yanaar

• Freedom
    • Yanaar
« Reply #55 on: May 13, 2008, 07:09:27 PM »
^^ this is not good.
Chaucer

Offline birgit

• A red pill a day- keeps NWO at bay
« Reply #56 on: May 13, 2008, 08:31:55 PM »
Will that process be the future "ovens" of the future??? how many tanks would take to dissolved 6 millions bodies?..........correction 178,000 bodies... where would you dump all that liquid?.......Yuckkkkkkkkkkk  ???
It will be sold as plantfood to the serv farmers...
Or a new "be green" flavor for starbucks

I know I make myself sick....
TRUTH  is  INCONTROVERTIBLE

Malice   may  attack it
Ignorance  may  deride it
     But in the  end...
             HERE  IT IS ! 
                      ~ unknown

Offline Brocke

• Eleutherophiliac & Drapetomaniac
  • Global Moderator
  • I am not a number, I am a free man!
    • Vimeo page

That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons of history.
~Aldous Huxley

He who has a why to live can bear almost any how. - ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline dbell

« Reply #58 on: May 13, 2008, 09:35:07 PM »
The other white meat. Oink oink.

Offline birgit

• A red pill a day- keeps NWO at bay
« Reply #59 on: May 13, 2008, 09:48:24 PM »
The other white meat. Oink oink.
sicker yet
TRUTH  is  INCONTROVERTIBLE

Malice   may  attack it
Ignorance  may  deride it
     But in the  end...
             HERE  IT IS ! 
                      ~ unknown

Offline dbell

« Reply #60 on: May 13, 2008, 09:52:38 PM »
You either laugh, or go mad.
I'm half-Irish.  I think it's an Irish thing.
Gallows humor.

Offline netizen_x

• When Spider webs unite, they can tie up a lion
    • The Wild East
« Reply #61 on: May 13, 2008, 10:00:20 PM »
"How 80% of the Population will be eradicated"... looks like Bush just ordered an earthquake trigger in China, i wonder if he ordered that cyclone in Maynmar. Its been widely reported Russians and Americans can tweak the weather to cause disasters, I dont put it past the elite that they can trigger quakes too.

God has bowed out and George Bush is now in control.

Cyclones, tornadoes and earthquakes are no longer caused by natural forces.

Bow down before your god Bush. He is the all powerful.

From now on, everything that happens is determined by Bush and his NWO angels.

Bow before HIM shirtees, bow before Bush, your god.
"Since corrupt people unite amongst themselves to constitute a force, then honest people must do the same" ~ Leo Tolstoy

Offline yanaar

• Freedom
    • Yanaar
« Reply #62 on: May 13, 2008, 10:50:17 PM »
God has bowed out and George Bush is now in control.

Cyclones, tornadoes and earthquakes are no longer caused by natural forces.

Bow down before your god Bush. He is the all powerful.

From now on, everything that happens is determined by Bush and his NWO angels.

Bow before HIM shirtees, bow before Bush, your god.

Settle down.   :P
Chaucer

Offline Dronethunk

« Reply #63 on: May 14, 2008, 04:17:35 AM »
^^ this is not good.

this is the tip of the iceberg

check out this thread for more information on what is going on with the CIA, black ops/drug ops,
and their 'serial killers' etc.

Skull n 'Bones/CIA/Air America/Hells Angels, all part of the same occult drugs/guns cartel

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=86970

Offline Dronethunk

« Reply #64 on: May 14, 2008, 05:03:49 AM »
http://www.rense.com/general80/web.htm

Obama Economic Controller
Is Skull And Bones Member
Austan 'The Ghoul' Goolsbee, Yale '91
By Webster Tarpley
2-4-8

OBAMA'S TRIFECTA: FOREIGN POLICY LINE IS RUN BY TRILATERAL FOUNDER ZBIGNIEW BRZEZINSKI -OBAMA''S WIFE LINKED TO COUNCIL ON FOREIGN RELATIONS

WASHINGTON DC -- Barack Obama's top economics adviser is a member of the super-secret Skull & Bones society of Yale University, of which George H.W. Bush, George W. Bush, and John Kerry are also members, reliable sources confirmed tonight. Goolsbee is widely reported to have told Obama not to back a compulsory freeze on home mortgage foreclosures to help the struggling middle class in the current depression crisis, as demanded by former candidate John Edwards. Hillary Clinton has advocated a one-year voluntary freeze on foreclosures. Obama has offered counselors to comfort mortgage victims as they are dispossessed, citing the 'moral hazard' of protecting the public interest from Wall Street sharks.

By adding the infamous Skull & Bones secret society to his campaign roster, Obama, who bills himself as the candidate of change and hope, has attained a prefect trifecta of oligarchical and financier establishment backing for his attempt to seize the nomination of the Democratic Party for 2008. Obama's main overall image adviser and foreign policy adviser is Zbigniew Brzezinski, the co-founder of David Rockefeller's Trilateral Commission, and the mastermind of the disastrous Carter administration. Obama's wife Michelle is reputed to be closely linked to the Council on Foreign Relations. Behind the utopian platitudes dished up by the Illinois senator, the face of the Wall Street money elite comes into clearer and clearer focus.

George Will, in an October 2007 Washington Post column saluted Goolsbee's "nuanced understanding" of traditional Democratic issues like globalization and income inequality; he "seems to be the sort of fellow -- amiable, empirical, and reasonable--you would want at the elbow of a Democratic president, if such there must be," wrote the arch-oligarchical apologist Will.

From Wikipedia: 'Austan D. Goolsbee is an economist and is currently the Robert P. Gwinn Professor of Economics at the University of Chicago Graduate School of Business. He is also a Research Fellow at the American Bar Foundation[1], Research Associate at the National Bureau of Economic Research in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and a member of the Panel of Economic Advisors to the Congressional Budget Office. He has been Barack Obama's economic advisor since Obama's successful U.S. Senate campaign in Illinois. He is the lead economic advisor to the 2008 Obama presidential campaign.'

tattoo8118

« Reply #65 on: May 14, 2008, 05:11:14 AM »
You either laugh, or go mad.
I'm half-Irish.  I think it's an Irish thing.
Gallows humor.
I'll drink to that!!!

zafada

« Reply #66 on: May 14, 2008, 12:48:01 PM »
I think so too. I hope they have Internet whereever we go.

lmao that's what I think when I'm astral projecting.  I'm sometimes paranoid that I'm dead then I say to myself, well shit, if I can still use a computer after I kick it then it's definately a heaven for me lmao...

Offline Overcast

« Reply #67 on: May 15, 2008, 11:41:49 AM »
God has bowed out and 'King George' Bush is now in control.

Correction Made ;)

But really - he just *thinks* he's in control. Kinda like - when the kids don't think mommy and daddy and watching one of them 'takes control' - that is until Dad comes back....
And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM!

Offline yanaar

• Freedom
    • Yanaar
« Reply #68 on: May 15, 2008, 11:57:41 AM »
Correction Made ;)

But really - he just *thinks* he's in control. Kinda like - when the kids don't think mommy and daddy and watching one of them 'takes control' - that is until Dad comes back....

Agreed.  Bush & co have no idea how transparent they are.  Cult mentality.
Chaucer

wilburbonzo

« Reply #69 on: May 16, 2008, 12:30:04 AM »
 :PSoylent green is the principal ingredient in McUNHOO burgers!

Offline Bh

« Reply #70 on: August 08, 2008, 07:02:27 PM »
This is the end.

Offline Freeski

« Reply #71 on: August 08, 2008, 07:14:48 PM »
Agreed.  Bush & co have no idea how transparent they are.  Cult mentality.

Almost like it's so obvious why even bother looking into it. Sort of like the moon thing, and people will follow.
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline Freeski

« Reply #72 on: August 08, 2008, 07:22:59 PM »
Skull n 'Bones/CIA/Air America/Hells Angels, all part of the same occult drugs/guns cartel
http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=86970

... you forgot to add the The Governments of the World, the Mainstream Media, the Multinational Corporate World, Other Intelligence Agencies and The Mafias throughout the world (did I forget anyone?)
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline Bh

« Reply #73 on: August 08, 2008, 07:26:21 PM »
... you forgot to add the The Governments of the World, the Mainstream Media, the Multinational Corporate World, Other Intelligence Agencies and The Mafias throughout the world (did I forget anyone?)
The Bilderberg's?

Offline HYDROGENPAL

• Friends Of Austin, unite and create a plan..
    • Run your car on water.
« Reply #74 on: August 08, 2008, 07:27:24 PM »
“He who fails to assert his rights has none.”

Offline HYDROGENPAL

• Run your car on water.
« Reply #75 on: August 08, 2008, 07:28:04 PM »

Offline HYDROGENPAL

• Run your car on water.
« Reply #76 on: August 08, 2008, 07:29:15 PM »

Offline HYDROGENPAL

• Run your car on water.
« Reply #77 on: August 08, 2008, 07:29:29 PM »

Offline HYDROGENPAL

• Run your car on water.
« Reply #78 on: August 08, 2008, 07:30:36 PM »
THATS HOW

Offline Freeski

« Reply #79 on: August 08, 2008, 07:55:25 PM »