Provocateur Attacks WeAreCHANGE

Author Topic: Provocateur Attacks WeAreCHANGE  (Read 3970 times)

Offline Stan

Provocateur Attacks WeAreCHANGE
« on: May 06, 2008, 02:52:26 PM »
Nico Haupt, nutjob extraordinaire. Well done to WeAreChange. Any neutrals watching the vid will cleary see who the civilised party is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRj-S-Ktm5Y

Oh and great job, cops.......NOT.

Offline InfoTruth

Re: Provocateur Attacks WeAreCHANGE
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2008, 04:14:14 PM »
I don't believe Nico is an agent,it looks like he is suffering from some mental issues. But he certainly knows what's he doing.
It's bullshit and it's bad for ya.

George Carlin

Offline Pressed_Rat

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2008, 04:44:59 PM »
Nico appears to be seriously mentally ill, as do several of the others in his circle.  I doubt he's COINTELPRO, rather just a seriously troubled individual.

Offline Marc3579

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2008, 05:13:17 PM »
I'm thinking Nico, Al Duffy, and Paula Gloria are all mentally ill individuals. Those three people are the most prevalent in aiding Nico in his youtube videos, his "street actions", and helping him in other ways. I watched the WAC video, I shook my head just like everyone else is as to why Nico is allowed to continue his actions. I think, if someone did that to a girl in front of me, I would react the same way Luke did. I might not have had conscience to call the cops over until after I was finished giving Nico some "wall-to-wall"  therapy first. But, I agree that he may just be a whacked out person...

Offline Pressed_Rat

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2008, 05:18:20 PM »
I'm thinking Nico, Al Duffy, and Paula Gloria are all mentally ill individuals. Those three people are the most prevalent in aiding Nico in his youtube videos, his "street actions", and helping him in other ways. I watched the WAC video, I shook my head just like everyone else is as to why Nico is allowed to continue his actions. I think, if someone did that to a girl in front of me, I would react the same way Luke did. I might not have had conscience to call the cops over until after I was finished giving Nico some "wall-to-wall"  therapy first. But, I agree that he may just be a whacked out person...

And don't forget this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cguNc29n5uc

Offline Marc3579

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2008, 05:31:04 PM »
And don't forget this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cguNc29n5uc

Oh dear gods, how could I forget "Webfairy" *shudder* Now I've gotta go clean the puke out of my mouth...

Offline yanaar

• Freedom
    • Yanaar
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2008, 06:09:45 PM »
My hat is off again to Luke... he puts up with this sh*t face to face. 
"The man who dies wealthy dies in disgrace." 
Chaucer

Offline Livefreeordie

• ~ Matthew 5:11,12 ~
    • Seek and Ye shall find!
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2008, 06:31:51 PM »
Nico Haupt, nutjob extraordinaire. Well done to WeAreChange. Any neutrals watching the vid will cleary see who the civilised party is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRj-S-Ktm5Y

Oh and great job, cops.......NOT.

For anyone who doesn't believe in Demons....................I rest my case.  8)

Nico probably has about 30 Demons living inside of Him.
"Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?" ~ {2 Corinthians 6:14}

Offline Stan

« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2008, 06:32:48 PM »
I think people just see the cops doing F'all and assume they're conspiring. Coupled with Nico's apparent mental illness, I suppose it's understandle. I'm probably 80/20 in favour of COINTELPRO. Maybe more.

EDIT: Well if ever there was a candidate, Livefreeordie, that would be it.

Offline yanaar

• Freedom
    • Yanaar
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2008, 06:35:43 PM »
I think people just see the cops doing F'all and assume they're conspiring. Coupled with Nico's apparent mental illness, I suppose it's understandle. I'm probably 80/20 in favour of COINTELPRO. Maybe more.

No reason to think COINTELPRO wouldn't put a whacko out provoke.... 
"The man who dies wealthy dies in disgrace." 
Chaucer

Offline Stan

« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2008, 06:44:43 PM »
No reason to think COINTELPRO wouldn't put a whacko out provoke.... 

True. We already have Mark Roberts.

Damascus

« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2008, 08:18:26 PM »
Why cant one of these F**tards hang themselves (it always happens to the nice people)? Hey, in New York things happen (when in Rome...). Just wait until they are done using him he will magically commit suicide and no-one will say a word. He's bound to piss off a cop one of these times and that will be it (he will vanish). I can't attend these events cause if he assaulted me it would be the last thing he ever did and I would be sitting in jail.

Offline Marc3579

« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2008, 08:49:17 PM »
I couldn't attend something that I'd know Nico would be at, I'm sure he'd come over say something, or try to put his hands on me and I'd punch him square in the nose. I'd probably be arrested and he'd let go. Or, maybe, I'd bust his jaw... Then, he couldn't talk like he does for a few months. But, I think I'll just avoid him if I ever see him on the street. Which, I hope to gods I don't...

Offline Sasha

• Sasha
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2008, 08:51:12 PM »
The mentally unstable have been used as borrowed knives before.  Take two for example:

Marinus van der Lubbe:  Reichstag fire

Miami 6:  hired by FBI poseing as Al CIA'da with $50,000 to attack the Sears tower

...their mental instability makes all denials of intelligence involvement (by the intel agencies) that much easier post op or capture.

Morality is contraband in war.
- Mahatma Gandhi

Offline InfoTruth

« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2008, 08:54:01 PM »
The mentally unstable have been used as borrowed knives before.  Take two for example:

Marinus van der Lubbe:  Reichstag fire

Miami 6:  hired by FBI poseing as Al CIA'da with $50,000 to attack the Sears tower

...their mental instability makes all denials of intelligence involvement (by the intel agencies) that much easier post op or capture.

Hmm good point.
It's bullshit and it's bad for ya.

George Carlin