Swedish Athletes Pushing Microchips

Author Topic: Swedish Athletes Pushing Microchips  (Read 2820 times)

Offline dogmadestroyer

Swedish Athletes Pushing Microchips
« on: December 31, 2007, 02:50:05 PM »

http://www.thelocal.se/9454/

Klüft touts computer chip implants
Published: 19 Dec 07 12:59 CET

Swedish athletes Carolina Klüft and Stefan Holm have caused a stir on the home front by proposing radical measures to ensure that top level competitors refrain from taking performance-enhancing drugs.

Klüft and Holm, reigning Olympic champions in the heptathlon and high-jump events, both agreed that competitors at the highest level should either have computer chips implanted into their skin or GPS transmitters attached to their training bags to help keep track of their movements at all times.

According to Klüft, today's system - whereby athletes provide quarterly advance reports of their probable whereabouts - is not sufficient to tackle the sport's problems with doping.

"I have previously proposed that we should have computer chips surgically implanted into our skin. But it might be just as good if everybody at a certain level had a key ring with a GPS transmitter on their training bags. That way everybody involved knows where we are at all times and can find us for tests," Klüft told Svenska Dagbladet.

"I wouldn't have any complaints about surveillance of this kind. In fact, I think we have an obligation to go along with most things. Doping is terrible, which means it is important we have an open mind and are brave enough to discuss and debate the issue," she added.

The Swedish superstar, who has not lost a single heptathlon or pentathlon event since 2002, also revealed that the mere thought of consuming a banned substance filled her with dread. If ever she failed a doping test, Klüft said that her life would not be worth living and she would have to leave Sweden.

Stefan Holm, gold medal winner in the high jump event at the 2004 Olympics, said he was open to his compatriot's suggestions.

"Honestly, why not? [A GPS transmitter] might be radical and it sounds brutal but sometimes it feels like a good solution to avoid being treated with suspicion for no reason. But it's hard to be one hundred percent sure without having a chip surgically implanted into the skin," he told Svenska Dagbladet.

Since athletes are already observed very closely, Holm argued that increased surveillance in the form of a computer chip would make little difference to the top performers.

"They really do want to know where we are at any given moment and in a way it would be the easiest way to keep track of us athletes, however science fiction and absurd it may sound," Holm added.

Paul O'Mahony (paul.omahony@thelocal.se/08 656 6513)
“The Bible tells us to be like God, and then on page after page it describes God as a mass murderer. This may be the single most important key to the political behavior of Western Civilization.”

-Robert Anton Wilson

FearMonger 888: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWRu80jgKzk

Offline larsonstdoc

Re: Swedish Athletes Pushing Microchips
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2007, 04:33:45 PM »
Neocon 1:  "Hey, I saw this Swedish athlete that says she thinks people would go for a chip in their bodies".

Neocon 2:  "Let's get her to make some commercials promoting the idea.  We'll put one in her at no charge".

Neocon 1:  "When she's done with those commercials,  she'll be entirely under our control.  We'll change her for the Matrix.  She'll never be able to think for herself again".

THE CHIP WILL BE PROMOTED AS SOMETHING GOOD FOR YOU UNTIL THEY REPROGRAM IT.

"The government is not your friend"  -Alex Jones
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Weasel

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2007, 04:41:39 PM »
the chip wont make you think diffrently... it will jsut keep track of wherever you go.

Athleetes are already under extreme surveilance. They ahve to report to the athleete commisions or whatever its called whereever they go and when they'll be back etc.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2007, 05:11:04 PM »
HI WEASEL,  I UNDERSTAND WHERE YOU ARE COMING FROM BUT THEY DO HAVE BIOCHIPS TO MESS WITH OUR MINDS.  THAT'S WHY THIS IS SO DANGEROUS.  LOOK AT THIS 5 YEAR OLD ARTICLE.

http://www.wired.com/culture/lifestyle/news/2002/03/50769
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline zdux0012

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2007, 06:20:45 PM »
From the sweedish people I have met I would think they will welcome the new world order.

They prefer blond haired blue eyed people and anything that would help to keep that status quo would be welcomed, my brown haired sweedish friends could never reach the height that their blond counter parts could.

They appreciate a clean genetic structure, being sweedish for 4 generations means that you are not really a sweed but a mongrel that wants to breed with cleaner DNA.

They welcome state run everything, comparing sweedish health care to american health care shows how back-wood retarted the Americans really are.

They are known to drink a lot, so I would think that any problem could easily be ignored with another few rounds of sweedish beer.
Get off of Windows / Mac!! You are not safe.
Get an OS you can trust. Linux, Free BSD. Ask for help!

Offline dogmadestroyer

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2007, 06:54:15 PM »
From the sweedish people I have met I would think they will welcome the new world order.

They prefer blond haired blue eyed people and anything that would help to keep that status quo would be welcomed, my brown haired sweedish friends could never reach the height that their blond counter parts could.

They appreciate a clean genetic structure, being sweedish for 4 generations means that you are not really a sweed but a mongrel that wants to breed with cleaner DNA.

They welcome state run everything, comparing sweedish health care to american health care shows how back-wood retarted the Americans really are.

They are known to drink a lot, so I would think that any problem could easily be ignored with another few rounds of sweedish beer.

Well, yeah Sweden had extensive forced sterilization eugenics programs up until the 70s where people with birth defects were forced to have operations. I still hear the only half joking sometimes utterance of Finnish people as "diseased people". That is a reference to the period they colonized Finland. Finns are genetically 25% Asian and speak an Asian language (which is a "dirty" language) though appear European now from heavy Germanic and some Russian immigration over the centuries. However, the overly politically correct society condemns racism at every turn as it puts the immigrants in ghettos on a far train ride from the center of the cities.

I have plenty of Swedish friends and the complicity with state ownership of things (pharmacies, alcohol monopolies) I think runs deep from their history just from arguments I've had. Swedish history is one of the monarchs and the state bending voluntarily to the wishes of the people. Because of this it is dangerously constitutionally undeveloped for a western country much like the UK. Ever since the massacre of citizens by Swedish troops centuries ago the government has held the people with kid gloves. I think that the trust of government can then be taken from a cultural philosophy which is more into giving people an equal and fair shake. For example, here in the US if you are drunk, puking, and being a jackass a cop could beat you, there I've seen police officers politely hold a person's hair back for them and put them on the nearest tram home.

I must disagree that they would 'like' the NWO despite their trust in government. The disapproval of the EU is so pervasive that the politicians have to dodge giving the people a referendum or they would be out. My friends also are very leery of the push towards a cashless society that is being pushed by the government there as well through the coinage not being able to give you exact change. If you use a credit card then the money isn't confined to rounding down to the 50 öre(think cents or pence) piece.

Frankly, Swedish beer is piss poor... there is a reason why the Scandinavian word for beer is "öl" because you make that sound when you feel your stomach and head the next day(With the polite exception of Danish beer and the Norwegian brewery Nĝgne Ĝ).  :D
“The Bible tells us to be like God, and then on page after page it describes God as a mass murderer. This may be the single most important key to the political behavior of Western Civilization.”

-Robert Anton Wilson

FearMonger 888: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWRu80jgKzk

Offline KiwiClare

• Either you're with us or with the terrorists
    • Northland New Zealand Chemtrails Watch
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2007, 11:02:30 PM »
The Swedish would have to be out of their minds to want a NWO. 

How would a chip stop drug cheating, really? 

A secondary school in Doncaster in the UK, has been trying out a scheme where pupils' records are accessible via a microchip embedded in their school uniform. This is unnecessary too. The device enables teachers to call up information about pupils, such as their attainment, as they enter a classroom.
Refer: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/education/7110105.stm

Chips were brought in in New Zealand for dogs under the guise of attempting to prevent dog attacks.  How will a microchip stop a dog from biting someone?  http://www.grownups.co.nz/discuss/show/id/77

THE TECHNOLOGICAL APPARATUS OF TOTALITARIANISM refer:
http://www.policestateplanning.com/chapter_12_.htm#45
To be persuasive, we must be believable,
To be believable, we must be credible,
To be credible, we must be truthful.
- Edward R. Murrow

Offline adissenter2

• Revolt Time
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2008, 12:44:48 AM »
this article + the recent baseball scandal = light bulbs going off in the masses heads

well golly gee gosh darn Bubba.. them there microwaved tater chips sure sounds good to me, I wonder if Walmart has one of them there blue light sales on those are'efyde thingamajiggers? 
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ! Molon Labe! Come and take them!