How to diffuse the public torture of a college student (A step by step guide)

Author Topic: How to diffuse the public torture of a college student (A step by step guide)  (Read 3606 times)

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
After the public torture, the scripted whispers were not only on radio/tv, they were on blogs and within communities, and on youtube.  They were also spread at workplaces.  These are the techniques used by Omnicom, Rendon, Lincoln who are contracted by the Pentagon, State Department, and others to "limit exposure" of controversial incidences.  The scripted posts the day after followed exactly the scripted dialog on tv shows as exposed in this forum:

------------------------
CASE 1 YouTube comments within 24 hours
------------------------
i am referring to the coments at youtube:

University of Florida student Tasered at Kerry forum

A University of Florida student is Tasered and arrested after asking about Skull and Bones at a town hall forum, which featured Senator John Kerry, at the UF Auditorium on Sept. 17, 2007.

COINTELPRO just hijacked the discussion, the comments are even more disturbing.  Look how the comments show the clear intention of creating an atmosphere of acceptance to TOTAL TYRANNY AND POLICE STATE!

sabiangreen17 (11 seconds ago)   
(Reply)   
what a crybaby... he was repeatedly told to stop resisting and he made a scene on purpose, like a little kid.
ericsunderland (27 seconds ago)   
(Reply)   
HAHA what a loser. I love watching college kids with no world view being put in their place. Viva Bush!
kuwiguy (59 seconds ago)   
(Reply)   
(typo) "brain wash CIA"
sagarajack (59 seconds ago)   
(Reply)   
lol americans silly americans, "I did not do anything, I did not do anything." What a R-tard...yelling is doing something, asking stupid question is another, not cooperating with the cops is asking for taz.
capnfoo (2 minutes ago)   
(Reply)   
What a pussy. He started out ok but then it was obvious his only motive was to get attention.
isthisrare (2 minutes ago)   
(Reply)   
stupid liberal crybaby...listen to him cry like a bitch! exactly what we need running the country huh? He cant handle f**king cops but we expect liberals to protect the country from terrorists? Gimme a greak. I hope the police use their GLOCKS next time.

6 posts in 120 seconds all saying the kid deserves what he got and the cops did their job.

YOU THINK THAT IS A DIFFERENCE OF OPINION COINCIDENCE?

-----------------------------
Case 2 - Scripted posts on this forum
-----------------------------
Left Liberal COINTELPRO script Exposed on Prison Planet Forum

This Troll left this script within a few hours of the taser incident.  Just like right after 9/11 we were so shocked with what we saw we were open for dis-information.  This script (although ludicrous as a way to explain what everybody sees) is still being followed on FOX, CNN, and MSNBC (save for all the jewish references, but there still are "opportunist" and "clever," even "entrepeneurial" references).  The most disturbing are the references saying this is jjust a nice piece of amuzement when it represents a visual reality of the totalitarian society we live in.

"The person in front of Meyer was told he would be the last person to speak, Orlando said. Meyer said he was upset with that, so Kerry gave him the OK.

When he took the mike, Meyer then asked Kerry several questions. On amateur video linked from Meyer's website, his questions included why Kerry conceded in the 2004 presidential election, why not impeach President George W. Bush now, and whether Kerry was a member of the Skull and Bones secret society at Yale University."

www.miamiherald.com

you should read it... also, the kid has his own website

www.theandrewmeyer.com

plus i think he is jewish? "meyer" certain strike me as jewish, anyway this is from his own website

Let's be honest. We all like to buy shit.
But what makes buying shit fun is when you know you got good quality at a good price.
TheAndrewMeyer.com, in case you haven't noticed, is all about quality. And as a Good Jew, I feel it is my moral obligation to offer products at a good price (I mean, I wouldn't buy anything without getting good value.)
So here it is, the first piece of merchandise available through TheAndrewMeyer.com

he also has a few sketches which are actually quite funny, don't watch the harry potter one unless you don't care about how the book ends

Guys this is how it is done, the trolls to split the issue into fog are given scripts.  Because of budget cuts, they are only giving the main website instead of the direct link (something every blogger does).  The script tries to blast the obvious issue into many parts.  Other trolls are given other scripts to blast the issue into even more parts.

Let us use this outed trolls script a review to show the specifics of the troll script and the disruption it attempts to cause:

#1 Kerry is good / the guy is starting trouble:
"The person in front of Meyer was told he would be the last person to speak, Orlando said. Meyer said he was upset with that, so Kerry gave him the OK.

Meyer said he was upset?

Kerry gave him the OK?  Is Kerry a king?  Does King Kerry allow the surfs to speak?  Oh let us all pay homage to Skull and Bones and their faux royalty.

#2 homepage of website without reference to the actual article - sure sign of a troll (I realize by saying this you will change your practices, but f**k it if you are that slow I am confident we will catch on to other tells).

#3 Dictate as a method to establish authority in the blog / make the victim look like an opportunist

you should read it... also, the kid has his own website

#4 Same as #2

#5 It is a jewish issue but I am not anti-semitic

plus i think he is jewish? "meyer" certain strike me as jewish, anyway this is from his own website

I do not believe this moronic troll droping requires any assistance, is that the first thing you thought when he got arrested?   "LOOK AT THE CLEVER JEW!!!"  The classic part about it is the "anyway this is from his own website" to remove the jewish guilt from the post - they were working overtime for that slight of hand move.

#6 Can we talk? / Let me tell you how this is going down

Let's be honest. We all like to buy shit.

Set the reader at ease with some fake authenticity (nothing about this trll is honest).  Then the script sets the reader up for an amazing deception.  It starts by saying that we are all ready to believe anything (i.e. we all like to buy shit).

#7 You will believe bullshit like you will pay to see a good action movie or read a good fiction.

But what makes buying shit fun is when you know you got good quality at a good price.

So now we are moving to this being a piece of entertainment nothing more, just funny entertainment.  NOT THE OBVIOUS END OF US SOVEREIGNTY!

#8 jews are good at entertaining
TheAndrewMeyer.com, in case you haven't noticed, is all about quality. And as a Good Jew, I feel it is my moral obligation to offer products at a good price (I mean, I wouldn't buy anything without getting good value.)

He has his own website so he must be a money hungry jew, but he gives you a good product: a piece of entertainment that you can enjoy with your friends.

#9 the conclusion

So here it is, the first piece of merchandise available through TheAndrewMeyer.com

Wrap it up to reinforce in the subconscious that all of this is true by again using the website as reference and calling it merchandise rather than evidence.  the conclusion categorizes the entire piece of evidence as a widget in a factory to profit from rather than obvious evidence of what we all know.

#10 divert with a completely OT sentence so your mastery is unnoticed

he also has a few sketches which are actually quite funny, don't watch the harry potter one unless you don't care about how the book ends

magicians do this all the time, leaves the subject in a state of bewilderment and confusion as the subconsious distractions have already been planted.

WAKE UP

They imprison you for asking questions
They spend hundreds of millions of disinfo so that no one will do anything about it!

More COINTELPRO scripting revealed on MSM, sponsored by the Military Industrial Complex:
Is there a GE connection?

Mainstream is promoting this was an issue with wiseguy truthers

FALSE FLAG: this was a full tyrannical attack on Citizens (what can be more obvious)

AGENDA: All parents of students are now telling their children not to speak up and to respect authority.  Do not be a loud mouth truther.  DO NOT SPEAK OUT AGAINST TYRANNY!!!

This was a carefully planned COINTELPRO Operation to stop the truth including a fake friend who took all key footage to an unnamed source that then went straight to the same place as the Virginia Tech information:

GENERAL ELECTRIC!!!!

Conflicts of interest and more motif between GE and 911 Truth:

Conflict of interest...GE-MSNBC-USA DEATH CAMPS-9/11 TRUTH

GE/NEWSWEEK: “We Are Going to Get Hit Again”

GE THE MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX AND 911

GE's "To Catch a Predator" is government psyops for Tyranny and Targets

GE Hires Murder Suspect/Truth Basher with History of Disinformation/Bribes

General Electric is also a 25% share holder in the History Channel,
Distributer of the most recent 9/11 Hit Piece

All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately