O'reilly Attacks WEARECHANGE in "Pinheads & Patriots"

Author Topic: O'reilly Attacks WEARECHANGE in "Pinheads & Patriots"  (Read 3479 times)

Offline superfender

O'reilly Attacks WEARECHANGE in "Pinheads & Patriots"
« on: May 01, 2008, 03:53:27 PM »
http://www.foxnews.com/oreilly/

scroll down to the bottom, where it says pinheads and patriots and click the one that says Paula Abdul.

Offline yanaar

• Freedom
    • Yanaar
Re: O'reilly Attacks WEARECHANGE in "Pinheads & Patriots"
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2008, 08:14:11 PM »
O'Reilly's going to be drowning in it

when 911 Truth comes out. 
"The man who dies wealthy dies in disgrace." 
Chaucer

Offline superfender

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2008, 08:17:52 PM »
I can't believe he actually said "we at the factor don't condone the use of violence, but in cases like these...." and then he does is usual shtick and pins David Frum  "a Patriot", why because he assaulted some kid with a camera, in that case I guess Bjork is a Patriot. ::)

Offline moxiez

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2008, 08:27:19 PM »
http://www.foxnews.com/oreilly/

scroll down to the bottom, where it says pinheads and patriots and click the one that says Paula Abdul.

I love it when he attacks now... it gives everyone a clear idea of who they should be supporting. Enough people know Fox is propaganda that they're being turned ONTO things that he attacks! Keep it comin' Bill'O!!
Abba, vide cor meum

Offline yanaar

• Freedom
    • Yanaar
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2008, 08:29:33 PM »
I know.  It was disgusting.  O'reilly must break every mirror into which he looks.
Chaucer

Offline Sub-X

• FEAR: False Evidence Appearing Real...
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2008, 08:42:42 PM »
It disgusts me that he claims his ancestral home here,but O'reillys a clown,who cares what he has to say,his opinion doesn't count.
“If you strike at,imprison,or kill us,out of our prisons or graves we will still evoke a spirit that will thwart you,and perhaps,raise a force that will destroy you! We defy you! Do your worst!”-James Connolly 1909

DARK HALF-END GAME

Offline superfender

« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2008, 08:46:02 PM »
Yeah its funny that he will never have anyone who questions the official story on 911 on, by his own admission, he says that he won't have that kind of garbage on his show, but really thats just a way to avoid a real debate, Alex had David Rothschild on for Christ's sake.

Offline Sub-X

« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2008, 08:49:55 PM »
"Fair and Balanced" ::) I bet they wet themselves when they came up with that at that meeting.
“If you strike at,imprison,or kill us,out of our prisons or graves we will still evoke a spirit that will thwart you,and perhaps,raise a force that will destroy you! We defy you! Do your worst!”-James Connolly 1909

DARK HALF-END GAME

Offline yanaar

• Freedom
    • Yanaar
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2008, 08:54:24 PM »

Chaucer

Offline Sub-X

« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2008, 08:57:35 PM »

Arghhhhhhhhhh I dont know which one he talks out of ???

DARK HALF-END GAME

Offline moxiez

« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2008, 08:58:33 PM »
Can someone help me here... I was watching something about Orwell, or something about NWO propaganda and the phrase "pinhead" was actually used as a label for someone expressing ideas contrary to their (NWO's) opinion. Man I wish I could find that again... it just speaks volumes about our Orwellian society and double speak.
Abba, vide cor meum

Offline hal 9000

« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2008, 08:58:49 PM »
He won't have a credible 9/11 critic on because he is gutless. He knows that someone knowledgeable on all the anomalies and inconsitencies in the official story will expose him and his paymasters as the frauds they truly are. When they do occasionally have someone like that on, they shout over them the whole time and barely let them get a word in edgewise. They are big mouths in a controlled media enviroment. Get them out of that safety bubble, and they fall apart like this Frum character.

Offline yanaar

• Freedom
    • Yanaar
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2008, 09:01:12 PM »
Can someone help me here... I was watching something about Orwell, or something about NWO propaganda and the phrase "pinhead" was actually used as a label for someone expressing ideas contrary to their (NWO's) opinion. Man I wish I could find that again... it just speaks volumes about our Orwellian society and double speak.

I guess the bilderbugs must have worked hard in a seminar then to come up with "pinhead."    ;D
Chaucer