Activism In Motion: Who Wants To Join WeAreChange?

Author Topic: Activism In Motion: Who Wants To Join WeAreChange?  (Read 13832 times)

Offline Femacamper

• PUTIN HACKED MY MIND!
    • TRUNEWS
Activism In Motion: Who Wants To Join WeAreChange?
« on: April 30, 2008, 02:09:30 AM »
OK guys, I have a plan.

For every arrest / attack of a WeAreChange member, we need to start a new WeAreChange chapter. That way, the movement will be so spread out that there will be no way they can get us all. It will also encourage more to join, and discourage future interference with the truth movement.

So who's with me?

If you are not yet a member of a WeAreChange group, please post where you're from, and we'll try and hook you up with an existing group or get one started in your area.

Offline moxiez

Re: Activism In Motion: Who Wants To Join WeAreChange?
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2008, 02:24:40 AM »
Man, I'd love to do something... but I wouldn't know where to start... I live in Idaho and not much goes on here (unlike the East Coast or the bigger Metro areas).
Abba, vide cor meum

Offline Hetware

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2008, 02:28:30 AM »
I live a few minutes from Washington DC, but have no resources.  The people who I know who do have resources refuse to help.

Offline Femacamper

• PUTIN HACKED MY MIND!
    • TRUNEWS
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2008, 02:40:08 AM »
I live a few minutes from Washington DC, but have no resources.  The people who I know who do have resources refuse to help.

I suggest you start your own chapter, or join up with a neighboring state if you can afford the transportation. DC needs to be covered by WeAreChange, as there is a lot of potential for confrontation.

Are you going to the Ron Paul March?

Offline zharklm

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2008, 02:41:56 AM »
sydney.

Offline Femacamper

• PUTIN HACKED MY MIND!
    • TRUNEWS
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2008, 02:46:50 AM »
If they don't yet have a group in your city I suggest you start your own chapter. Call it WeAreChange, or InfoWarriors; whatever jives with you.

The point is to network with people locally and ask questions to public figures, confronting them with the truth.

Offline zharklm

« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2008, 02:48:53 AM »
Yeah I get it, I am more sending out a flare for other sydney siders.

Offline Femacamper

• PUTIN HACKED MY MIND!
    • TRUNEWS
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2008, 02:50:30 AM »
Join other infowarriors in the fight against the NWO in Australia.
http://infowars.com.au/forum/

Mr. Anderson's site:
http://wearechangeaustralia.blogspot.com/

Offline DJ BALL

• wearechangevancouver.org
    • WeAreChangeVancouver
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2008, 02:59:26 AM »
I started the Vancouver chapter with very little money
www.wearechangevancouver.org

All it takes is a video camera and a good attitude.

If you can't start a chapter you can donate a little bit of money to the defense fund.

I threw in 25 bucks the other day and am gonna double that next paycheck.

It's easy and takes 2 minutes to help out Luke and the Gary who have been on-fire lately

www.wearechange.org
"Ann Coulter is a singularly disgusting person....when i met her i was stunned.. i felt a presence of evil..i thought i was seeing a concentration camp victim/slash/ ring wraith..she could barley walk..she was toddling on her legs with her arms out like a ghoul.." ALEX JONES

Offline Femacamper

• PUTIN HACKED MY MIND!
    • TRUNEWS
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2008, 03:01:26 AM »
I've seen your work, DJ, it's excellent.

Offline Femacamper

• PUTIN HACKED MY MIND!
    • TRUNEWS
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2008, 03:05:39 AM »

Offline Hetware

« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2008, 03:24:38 AM »
If they don't yet have a group in your city I suggest you start your own chapter. Call it WeAreChange, or InfoWarriors; whatever jives with you.

The point is to network with people locally and ask questions to public figures, confronting them with the truth.

I believe it is best not to think of this as "confronting public officials".  One thing that is going to accomplish is to make sure doors slam when people hear "We Are Change" is coming.  Most of what I have done is low key, and out of public view.  You might be surprised who knows that 9/11 was an inside job, and really doesn't like the way things are going. 

Suppose you confront an official who knows 9/11 was an inside job.  If he wants to stay in office, he is not going to openly acknowledge the correctness of you views.  Take a look at what happened to Curt Weldon and Cynthia McKinney.  Spitzer may have also met a similar fate.

Offline realist

« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2008, 03:33:24 AM »

I'm in Sydney until May 21st. It seems there are barely any activist-types in this country. Did electing Rudd put everyone back to sleep? The media here is even worse than the U.S. media in terms of pro-government bias!

Offline Hetware

« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2008, 03:51:11 AM »
I'm in Sydney until May 21st. It seems there are barely any activist-types in this country. Did electing Rudd put everyone back to sleep? The media here is even worse than the U.S. media in terms of pro-government bias!

I have to wonder if the sum-total is worse.  I cannot imagine the Australian government is a bad as the current US oligarchy.

Offline Femacamper

• PUTIN HACKED MY MIND!
    • TRUNEWS
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2008, 04:04:54 AM »
According to a former judge, the Australian judicial system is basically owned and run by the masons.

Offline DJ BALL

• wearechangevancouver.org
    • WeAreChangeVancouver
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2008, 04:05:06 AM »
I've seen your work, DJ, it's excellent.

Thanks Fema .... just doing my part.

"Ann Coulter is a singularly disgusting person....when i met her i was stunned.. i felt a presence of evil..i thought i was seeing a concentration camp victim/slash/ ring wraith..she could barley walk..she was toddling on her legs with her arms out like a ghoul.." ALEX JONES

Offline Femacamper

• PUTIN HACKED MY MIND!
    • TRUNEWS
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2008, 04:08:31 AM »
Thanks Fema .... just doing my part.

You are an example for us all.

We all need to do our part. Instead of sitting on our lazy butts, we need to get out and confront these traitors, these wicked controllers who think they can just prance around anywhere they please and act like untouchables. We need to create public accountability.

And I'm sick of the pot-bellied, defeatist types who think that the world is going to hell and there is nothing we can do about it. We can change the world!

Remember, the American Revolution started with one idea. The Renaissance began with a few creative thinkers. And the French Revolution paved the way for future generations.

Don't let any fool try and tell you otherwise.

Offline darsie

« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2008, 07:23:42 AM »
I'm located in Bangkok - Thailand - which is a travel hub for SE Asia and a centre of operations for many international companies etc.

Huge ex-patriot population resident here - American - British - Australian - German etc.

Please post on this thread if you live in Bangkok - or Thailand - and may be interested in setting up a WEARECHANGE group here.

Offline realist

« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2008, 07:39:07 AM »
I have to wonder if the sum-total is worse.  I cannot imagine the Australian government is a bad as the current US oligarchy.

10 times worse man.
Total police state here.
Australian citizens are even MORE docile than Americans. Problem is the economy is BOOMING here so no one wants to complain about 60%+ taxes, "security" cameras everywhere, alcohol regulations up the ass, etc.

The Revolution will take place in the U.S., once again.

Offline darsie

« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2008, 08:36:27 AM »
OK guys, I have a plan.

For every arrest / attack of a WeAreChange member, we need to start a new WeAreChange chapter. That way, the movement will be so spread out that there will be no way they can get us all. It will also encourage more to join, and discourage future interference with the truth movement.

So who's with me?

If you are not yet a member of a WeAreChange group, please post where you're from, and we'll try and hook you up with an existing group or get one started in your area.

Femacamper - great idea - some of us - perhaps a few of us - have got to do something practical now.

It's definitely a burgeoning movement and will be absolutely instrumental in spreading the message to a wider audience everywhere in the world - not just the United States.

I really want to start a WEARECHANGE GROUP in Bangkok as soon as possible - I have the resources, the technical know-how and the balls (hopefully) to do it but I really need at least one or two other people resident here to assist.

There are a couple of other ex-pat forums here with political sections that I'm going to 'plug' for recruits in the next day or two - tactfully!

Also - not being a Thai citizen - you have to be careful about not up-setting the authorities here - but I guess if you're clever and it doesn't involve them - then there are ways around this!

I wonder if the mods could possibly post this as a sticky as there must be others out there who would be interested in either setting up their own WEARECHANGE groups or joining existing ones.

Offline Loungin

« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2008, 09:37:18 AM »
Getting involved is a must.  You don't have to be the guy/gal confronting the officials to be involved though.  There are many ways to help these organizations and I encourage everyone to do what they can, and then some. 

Personally, I am not good on my feet in an "arguement".  I have my moments but they are far and few between.  I am far to logical and get sidetracked too easily in a debate.  (Not as if these elites would bother debating any of us).  So, I prefer to spread the word to those I know and slip in the sly comment to those I don't know to spark interest.  I am well enough now to support these group monitarily and may look to get involved in other ways that doesn't involve my vocal confrontation.  I'll hold a camera or something :)

Offline Femacamper

• PUTIN HACKED MY MIND!
    • TRUNEWS
« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2008, 09:45:10 AM »
I am well enough now to support these group monitarily and may look to get involved in other ways that doesn't involve my vocal confrontation.  I'll hold a camera or something :)

Sure...we all can do our part. The more cameras, the better (and safer).

Femacamper - great idea - some of us - perhaps a few of us - have got to do something practical now.

It's definitely a burgeoning movement and will be absolutely instrumental in spreading the message to a wider audience everywhere in the world - not just the United States.

I really want to start a WEARECHANGE GROUP in Bangkok as soon as possible - I have the resources, the technical know-how and the balls (hopefully) to do it but I really need at least one or two other people resident here to assist.

There are a couple of other ex-pat forums here with political sections that I'm going to 'plug' for recruits in the next day or two - tactfully!

Also - not being a Thai citizen - you have to be careful about not up-setting the authorities here - but I guess if you're clever and it doesn't involve them - then there are ways around this!

I wonder if the mods could possibly post this as a sticky as there must be others out there who would be interested in either setting up their own WEARECHANGE groups or joining existing ones.

Good luck with the Thailand idea...I think it would work...try and find some truthers there locally and brainstorm some ideas with them.

Offline darsie

« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2008, 10:18:56 AM »
Sure...we all can do our part. The more cameras, the better (and safer).

Good luck with the Thailand idea...I think it would work...try and find some truthers there locally and brainstorm some ideas with them.

Cheers.....

Offline la Resistance

• Agent (of Change)
« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2008, 10:37:20 AM »

There's more than one Sydney in the world, mate!

Calling all citizens of the capital... Need a...

...We Are Change Canberra (ACT)
There's more to hope for than you might think.

Offline ringo78

« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2008, 11:15:40 AM »
I am near Ashland,  Ohio right now.  I could help out at any Columbus,  Cleveland event.

Offline STEELYMAN

« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2008, 11:24:19 AM »
Denver, Colorado.

Im interested, I think we are change colorado helped to bring Loose Change Final Cut to a theater here a few months ago. Good organization and I want to something at the DNC when its here.

Offline aLLyOuRbAsE

• Free Man
« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2008, 11:33:23 AM »
i tried sending an email to the uk wearechange group, saying id love to help out, but i didnt get a reply. i will send another.

ive joined a london ron paul meetup group, and been to a few meetings, but we are yet to start really using it as a tool of peaceful civil disobedience and actively alerting the public about the principles of liberty.

i've always thought it would be a good idea if these groups, like wearechange, and freedom force etc started having regular meetings that were freely advertised, say the 11th of every month. come one come all kind of thing. we've really nothing to hide, so i say all our works should be done right out in the sunshine so to speak.

i think wearechange is a great idea, i agree with the peaceful civil disobedience, and i like that it is based on restoring principles of liberty, but i think it would be even better served if it had a better structure for more people to join rather than focusing on being a sort of blogspot on the web.
Peace and Love.

If I don't, who will?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcx9BJRadfw

The ends do NOT justify the means...

Offline Femacamper

• PUTIN HACKED MY MIND!
    • TRUNEWS
« Reply #29 on: April 30, 2008, 11:38:37 AM »
I am near Ashland,  Ohio right now.  I could help out at any Columbus,  Cleveland event.

Check it out, recruit! :)

http://wearechangeohio.com/

Offline Femacamper

• PUTIN HACKED MY MIND!
    • TRUNEWS
« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2008, 11:39:39 AM »
Also, ringo:

http://www.myspace.com/wearechangecleveland

I'm sure you'll be welcome in either group (or both).

Offline Femacamper

• PUTIN HACKED MY MIND!
    • TRUNEWS
« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2008, 11:43:04 AM »
Denver, Colorado.

Im interested, I think we are change colorado helped to bring Loose Change Final Cut to a theater here a few months ago. Good organization and I want to something at the DNC when its here.

STEELYMAN, check out:
http://wearechangecolorado.org/

Offline Femacamper

• PUTIN HACKED MY MIND!
    • TRUNEWS
« Reply #32 on: April 30, 2008, 11:46:04 AM »
If you would like to get in touch with us or need information about anything we do, please email info@wearechange.org.uk

To give general feedback, please email feedback@wearechange.org.uk

For any suggestions on content of the radio show or questions for our future guests (which will be announced), please email radio@wearechange.org.uk

For any press related queries please email press@wearechange.org.uk

We will get back to you as soon as possible.

Offline aLLyOuRbAsE

• Free Man
« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2008, 11:50:16 AM »
If you would like to get in touch with us or need information about anything we do, please email info@wearechange.org.uk

To give general feedback, please email feedback@wearechange.org.uk

For any suggestions on content of the radio show or questions for our future guests (which will be announced), please email radio@wearechange.org.uk

For any press related queries please email press@wearechange.org.uk

We will get back to you as soon as possible.

yeah, thats where i sent the first email a few months ago. ive just sent another one.

Peace and Love.

If I don't, who will?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcx9BJRadfw

The ends do NOT justify the means...

Offline Femacamper

• PUTIN HACKED MY MIND!
    • TRUNEWS
« Reply #34 on: April 30, 2008, 11:52:57 AM »
Best to BCC it to all of their addresses if they aren't replying regularly.

WeAreChange needs a recruitment system...I volunteer!

constitutional911

« Reply #35 on: April 30, 2008, 12:26:38 PM »
PLS SEE: This Week in 9/11

Do you feel the tide turning?

http://911blogger.com/node/15304

I posted a response (copied below). Let me know your thoughts.

http://911blogger.com/node/15304#comment-184860

Do you feel the tide turning?

Tide is turning to some extent BUT we still have a LONG LONG LONG way to go.

Sorry to burst people's bubble.

NYC has a population of about 8 million, but how how many tens of thousands are joining or participating in WeAreChange NYC?

Native New Yorkers WHO MUST KNOW their fellow New Yorkers have been MURDERED by the consent of their OWN criminal Government have NOT rallied by the tens of thousands or the hundreds of thousands.

Has one looked at the size of WAC NYC? Is it even in the thousands?

Has anyone seen how LITTLE they have collected even for the Legal Defense Fund?

Why aren't native New Yorkers more concerned? 911 was a Local Event. It should concern them more than anyone else.

There are 8 million of them and surveys say a large % of them question 911 or believe Govt. Complicity to some extent.

So IS THE TIDE TURNING?

We may HAVE to take a good hard look at ourselves.

Sometime the hard numbers in PURE DOLLARS AND CENTS SPEAK VOLUMES.

I dare say the average individual demographic SPENDS MUCH MORE ON ALCOHOL, TOBACCO AND PORNOGRAPHY NOT JUST IN NYC BUT OVERALL IN THE US THAN FOR 911 TRUTH.

Note, compared to the avg. spending on frivilous things, has millions or even HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS BEEN RAISED FOR THE 1ST RESPONDERS?

WeAreChange's efforts are spearheading this PERCEPTION THAT THE TIDE IS CHANGING.

UNFORTUNATELY THERE ARE JUST A HANDFUL OF PATRIOTS. NOT NUMBERING EVEN IN THE HUNDREDS.

IT IS GOING TO TAKE TENS OF MILLIONS of Patriots. LETS GET REAL.

And People have to PUT THEIR TREASURE WHERE THEIR MOUTH IS.

That means put our money where it matters most.

Until one is willing to INVEST in 911 Truth, and that also means hard dollars besides blood,sweat ,tears and prayer, - WE ARE DELUDING OURSELVES.

I don't believe in the excuses on the "poor economy"

I don't think the smut trade is suffering much at least from the average American. I say this not to the Genuine Truther who has probably sacrificed a lot to get the Word out but to the avg fringe "awakened" individual who is paying lip service to 911 Truth and does not realize its true implications to his life and liberty.

Nope, people are still too comfortable. The only "draft" they feel is the Atlantic breeze.
One reason why we don't have the mass demonstrations we saw in the 1960s.

How difficult would it be for all those celebrities to hold a genuine concert for 911
Truth and raise millions for the 1st Responders and Truth Activism?

Al-Gore can do a better job at this with his fake environmental setup than we can, i am ashamed to say.

So IS THE TIDE TURNING?

HOW DO YOU FIGHT A MULTI-TRILLION DOLLAR TERRORISTS HYDRA when we can barely raise 3-4K for a mere Defense Fund?

When we can't even raise 100K for the 1st Responders?

So what if more and more people are awake.

Money is a yardstick that shows our priorities. If we can spend so much on entertainement and luxuries and so LITTLE ON SAVING THE REPUBLIC, DO NOT BE SHOCKED WHEN.

There is no more Republic.

The only tide turning is the one the WeAreChangers are influencing. They above all else deserve the credit.

Too many Truthers are sidelined spectators.

The next series of wars possibly with Iran, Syria, Pakistan, Venenzuela, Russian, China, North Korea and yes maybe Japan is going to change that.

Then that Atlantic "draft" will no longer be just a breeze.

All this questioning of 911 in Parliament is just a signal to the United States Government that her former partners are not so willing to go along with the status quo.

The Opposition is playing its part (for those who understand Japanese politics) WITH THE RULING GOVERNMENT to send that signal. We can be certain that there have been back-room agreements to work together (on the part of the Japanese Govt.) in tandem with the Opposition to initiate this "dialogue" on 911 Truth. In Public.

---

People are not behaving like their very lives and liberty is on the line.

Not the masses anyway.

The house is not on fire. There is no danger, no urgency. Its just a "breeeeeze" and everyone is "zzzzzzzzzzz sunbathing" - even the fringe truthers.

If the Tide is indeed turning, then we are looking at a real small pond.

Its an Ocean out there, people. Big, Big Ocean.

And we need a Blue Ocean Strategy.

Or Strategies.

Real Fast.

Nowhere near the finish line.

Offline Femacamper

• PUTIN HACKED MY MIND!
    • TRUNEWS
« Reply #36 on: April 30, 2008, 12:30:36 PM »
Inspiring. I wholeheartedly agree.

Don't give in to the New World Order.

Join change! Create change! Be change!

Offline username

• A distorted reality is now a necessity to be free
« Reply #37 on: April 30, 2008, 12:33:39 PM »
Anyone in missouri or any neighboring area, feel free to contact me  ;D
"The observer who has thoroughly understood one link in a series of incidents, should be able accurately to state all the other ones, both before and after." Sherlock Holmes in "The Five Orange Pips" - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

Offline Femacamper

• PUTIN HACKED MY MIND!
    • TRUNEWS
« Reply #38 on: April 30, 2008, 12:36:18 PM »
Anyone in missouri or any neighboring area, feel free to contact me  ;D

Connect with these people.

constitutional911

« Reply #39 on: April 30, 2008, 01:09:10 PM »
Inspiring. I wholeheartedly agree.

Don't give in to the New World Order.

Join change! Create change! Be change!

From http://911blogger.com/node/15304#comment-184870

Cosmos / YT (from Truthaction.org)

People don't give a shit

truthaction.org has raised exactly 4% of its basic minimum operating costs for the first part of 2008

it's not looking good

The Eleventh Day of Every Month

--------------------------------------------------------

My response: http://911blogger.com/node/15304#comment-184873

EXACTLY.

Thanks for your prompt response YT.

You guys know the financial numbers / picture - Luke and the rest better than us.

When you factor in the BILLIONS spent on COMPUTER GAMES, HOLLYWOOD TRASH, SMUT, DESIGNER DRUGS, FATTY JUNK FOODS, JUNK MTV MUSIC ETC ETC ONE WONDERS WHERE THE PRIORITIES OF THE GENERAL POPULATION ARE?

One VOTES EVERYDAY WITH THE WALLET.

We make such a FUSS about the 4 yr Presidential Elections yet don't SPARE A DIME IN SAVING THE REPUBLIC.

IF ANY MOVEMENT CAN HELP SPEARHEAD OR BE A CATALYST FOR GENUINE 911 TRUTH REVOLUTION THAN IT IS WEARECHANGE NYC.

If all we can do is RAISE A MERE 3-4K for them, then Frankly AMERICA YOU HAVE VOTED WITH YOUR DOLLARS AND THAT IS YOUR RESPONSE TO THE MULTI-TRILLION DOLLAR HYDRA WHICH IS GOING TO KILL YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES.

PERIOD.

If the the right people from WeAreChange, TruthAction and other Patriot Groups are reading this, ITS HIGH TIME YOU BLOG ON THIS AND SEND OUT AN ALERT.

Why can't people have A TOBACCO FREE WEEK, An ALCOHOL FREE WEEK OR EVEN A MOVIE FREE MTH AND DONATE THOSE DAMN PROCEEDS FOR A GOOD CAUSE LIKE SAVING THIS COUNTRY BEFORE WE ALL GO DOWN!!!!!

I am angry because my sources tell me the NEO-CONS are lauging at our "threat" to their well-oiled TRILLION DOLLAR WAR MACHINED AIMED AT YOU AND ME. TO KILL US.

PERIOD.

So let's stop playing games and START MAKING SOME SACRIFICES.

Before WE BECOME THE SACRIFICE LIKE THOSE 3000 PEOPLE ON THAT DAY.

And they were sacrficed. So that Shell, Exxon etc can make their BILLION$$$$$.

Why can't a 1000 of us give a mere $50 for a good cause like saving the Republic?
Or 10,000 of us give a $100 to save OURSELVES?

Imagine how helpful it will be to the Activists and 1st Responders?

Who are putting their lives on the line tangling with the $secret $ervice.

DON'T YOU SEE THE POTENTIAL RETURN IN INVESTMENT?

Or is our LIFESTYLE AND COMFORT ZONE TO EXPENSIVE TO MAINTAIN THAT WE HAVE TO SCROOGE ON SAVING LIBERTY AND JUSTICE and the REPUBLIC?

We grumble about rising oil prices.

Guess what, ITS GOING TO GO UP AND UP AND UP UNTILL 911 IS RESOLVED.

Period.

The oil companies are co-partners with that crime and it all leads back to the same culprits.

The BEST INVESTMENT WE CAN MAKE NOW IS NOT IN WALL STREET BUT IN THE 911 TRUTH MOVEMENT AND IF WE CLAIM TO HAVE MILLIONS ON OUR SIDE BELIEVING 911 TRUTH AND QUESTIONING THE GOVT, THEN WHY CAN'T WE RAISE MILLIONS?

What is wrong with us?

Trust me, the Neo-Cons are laughing, I say this from good sources.

They look at the numbers that matter to them.

We have a long way to go and our lack of FINANCIAL COMMITMENT SPEAKS VOLUMES.

Can you hear the LAUGHTER?

I can.