Hillary and the devil... hand in hand...

Author Topic: Hillary and the devil... hand in hand...  (Read 2148 times)

Offline Lannister

Hillary and the devil... hand in hand...
« on: April 22, 2008, 04:51:31 PM »
check out the top pic on http://www.drudgereport.com/

Hilary's got the NWO salute going strong...  lol

Offline trixi1

• He is watching. Smile because Jesus is Lord.
Re: Hillary and the devil... hand in hand...
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2008, 04:54:26 PM »

Thought I'd post this here because Drudge changes their front page all the time.

John 3:16 teaches us: "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth on him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

John 14:6 says:  "I am the way the truth and the life; NO MAN cometh unto the Father BUT BY ME."

Offline Nailer

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2008, 05:34:18 PM »

Thought I'd post this here because Drudge changes their front page all the time.

the sign of Hitlery  , soon to be the salute of the Hitlery youth camp.
I am a realist that is slightly conservative yet I have some republican demeanor that can turn democrat when I feel the urge to flip independant.

The truth shall set you free, if not a 45ACP round will do the trick.. HEHE

Offline Al Bundy

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2016, 10:25:41 AM »
Although only Dr Seselj, president of the opposition Serbian Radical Party publicly supported Donald Trump and urged all Serbs who have US citizenship if you vote for Trump, not to say that the Prime Minister of Serbia Vucic indifferent to the presidential elections in the United States as it presents itself to the public.

The first is a deputy of his Party in the Assembly, pro-Russian military analyst Lazanski "noted" it would be good for Serbia if the Trump became president of the United States to today's prominent daily newspaper "Vecernje Novosti" appeared the article "Hillary and her dirty campaign '
The author is a Serbian historian Branko Radun, a close associate of PM Vucic.

Offline Al Bundy

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2016, 10:58:40 AM »
Although only Dr Seselj, president of the opposition Serbian Radical Party publicly supported Donald Trump and urged all Serbs who have US citizenship if you vote for Trump, not to say that the Prime Minister of Serbia Vucic indifferent to the presidential elections in the United States as it presents itself to the public.

The first is a deputy of his Party in the Assembly, pro-Russian military analyst Lazanski "noted" it would be good for Serbia if the Trump became president of the United States to today's prominent daily newspaper "Vecernje Novosti" appeared the article "Hillary and her dirty campaign '
The author is a Serbian historian Branko Radun, a close associate of PM Vucic.

Radun wrote : "The US presidential campaign gets new dynamics of the global scale and implications. Before the" coronation " of Hillary as candidate of Democrats in elections for US president, leaked to the public hacked e-mails from top of Democratic party ( Democratic National Committee ) in which you can see how dirty game of disabling Hillary`s rival Sander to get support from religious
Protestants. The DNC against Sanders led underground campaign in which they succeed to persuade the Protestants that Sanders is an atheist. They would not have been such a problem that a Jew as far as he's an atheist.
Now it erupted into the open just at the moment when Hillary should easily be declared for the Democratic candidate. This is a big stain on her candidacy. Second, she needs some support from Sanders, who was not much weaker than her in winning representatives of Democrats across the United States. Now, in addition to the great scandal for Hillary, and the problem arises how will react Sanders and his voters in the elections. It is now obvious that the injured and it is a dangerous blow to the campaign of Hillary Clinton.

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2016, 11:27:53 AM »
Hillary-Alinsky-Lucifer Connection:

http://spectator.org/the-hillary-alinsky-lucifer-connection/

The devil is in her details.

In his speech at the Republican convention last week, Ben Carson made a statement that raised some eyebrows. “Now, one of the things that I have learned about Hillary Clinton is that one of her heroes, her mentors, was Saul Alinsky,” said Carson. “And her senior thesis was about Saul Alinsky. This was someone she greatly admired….”

So far so good. Nothing most political junkies haven’t heard before.

“And let me tell you something about Saul Alinsky,” continued Carson. “He wrote a book called Rules for Radicals. It acknowledges Lucifer, the original radical who gained his own kingdom. Now think about that.”

That certainly got a lot of people thinking.

“This is our nation where our founding document, the Declaration of Independence, talks about certain inalienable rights that come from our Creator, a nation where our Pledge of Allegiance says we are ‘One nation under God,’” added Carson. “This is a nation where every coin in our pockets and every bill in our wallet says, ‘In God We Trust.’ So are we willing to elect someone as president who has as their role model somebody who acknowledges Lucifer? Think about that.”

In response, the liberal media predictably went bonkers.

“Ben Carson rails against Hillary Clinton, Lucifer,” howled the headline in USA Today.

“Ben Carson Ties Hillary Clinton to Lucifer as GOP Swaps Campaign for Witch Trial,” scowled the Daily Beast.

“She’s one-degree of separation from a devil-lover!” wailed the Daily Mail
Rev21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Fk6dt_uHo

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2016, 06:22:36 PM »
It's clear which lord she worships.

However, I read the back of the Book--she loses.
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."