A call out to FAMOUS PEOPLE .... COME OUT NOW BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!!

Author Topic: A call out to FAMOUS PEOPLE .... COME OUT NOW BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!!  (Read 58920 times)

Offline superfender

Re: A call out to FAMOUS PEOPLE .... COME OUT NOW BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!!
« Reply #80 on: April 24, 2008, 10:28:35 PM »
C'mon, Lou, someone has to break the 911 Truth story.  It'll put you down in history big time.   ;)

yeah he owes Alex and interview on his show!!

Offline Hetware

« Reply #81 on: April 24, 2008, 10:41:37 PM »
If my memory serves me correct, Tom Brokaw regularly attends Bilderberg conferences, don't think its going to happen.

We have him on the list of suspected accessories before the fact:

http://vehme.blogspot.com/2008/04/probable-accessories-before-fact-of.html

As of this post, there are 37 names on our list.

Offline superfender

« Reply #82 on: April 24, 2008, 10:59:15 PM »
How so?

and I didn't see Gary Hart on the list, according to Alex he went on Hardball with Christ Matthews weeks prior to 911 and said that "there were going to be buildings coming down and troops in the streets"........

Offline White Rose Sophie

« Reply #83 on: April 25, 2008, 12:01:09 AM »
^^    I know... getting to be a dirty old lady...  ;D  Couldn't pass it up.

Name me one still breathin' that could girlfriend.

Great Buns AND Cahones!!!!!!   ;D ;D ;D

Offline yanaar

• Freedom
    • Yanaar
« Reply #84 on: April 25, 2008, 12:19:00 AM »
^^  :D  :D  ;D
"The man who dies wealthy dies in disgrace." 
Chaucer

Offline Hetware

« Reply #85 on: April 25, 2008, 04:01:37 AM »
Ramsey Clark?

Offline MikiQuick123

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"-Edmund Burke

Offline yanaar

• Freedom
    • Yanaar
« Reply #87 on: April 25, 2008, 03:28:04 PM »
Are there any REAL journalists among you?  If so... why aren't you covering 911 Truth... the story of the century?

http://campus.asu.edu/taxonomy/term/91

Journalism
PBS’s Lehrer, MacNeil to be honored by Walter Cronkite
in ATOM10 Journalism News Release tempe Tempe campus Walter Cronkite School of Journalism and Mass Communication
Jim Lehrer and Robert MacNeil, will be this year’s recipients of the Walter Cronkite Award for Excellence in Journalism, Arizona State University announced today.read more

Cronkite Students Dominate Region, Take Home 51 SPJ Awards
in ASU Students ATOM10 Journalism News Release tempe Tempe campus Walter Cronkite School of Journalism and Mass Communication
For the eighth consecutive year, the Walter Cronkite School of Journalism and Mass Communication dominated the Society of Professional Journalists’ regional student competition.read more

Cronkite Students Part of National Gannett Award
in ASU Students ATOM10 Journalism News Release tempe Tempe campus Walter Cronkite School of Journalism and Mass Communication
Cronkite students Becky Bartkowski, Kelsey Hazlewood, Jay Jenkins, Jennifer Kitson and Tiffany Tcheng were won first place in this year’s Best of Gannett award for breaking news coverage.read more

Cronkite students finish first in national broadcast awards
in ATOM10 Journalism News Release Students tempe Tempe campus Walter Cronkite School of Journalism and Mass Communication
Cronkite students won 13 journalism awards, more awards than any other school in the nation in this year's Broadcast Education Association (BEA) annual news reporting and interactive media contests, including the two highest honors in the competition. read more

Arizona educator joins Cronkite School to build newsrooms in high schools
in ATOM10 Community Journalism News Release tempe Tempe campus University Walter Cronkite School of Journalism and Mass Communication
Dave Cornelius, a longtime educator who built Arizona’s premier high school broadcast education program, has joined the Walter Cronkite School of Journalism and Mass Communication as director of the Stardust High School Journalism Program. In his role, Cornelius will oversee the creation of multimedia newsrooms at 10 underserved Arizona high schools under a grant from the Scottsdale-based Stardust Foundation. read more

Leading female journalists discuss breaking industry barriers
in ASU Homepage ATOM10 Journalism News Release tempe Tempe campus Walter Cronkite School of Journalism and Mass Communication
Four leading women journalists will discuss the gains women have made in journalism and the challenges they still face at the second annual Paul J. Schatt Memorial Lecture Feb. 11 at Arizona State University.read more

Brown to speak about press, politics
in ATOM10 downtown Downtown Phoenix campus Journalism News Release Students Tempe campus Walter Cronkite School of Journalism and Mass Communication
Aaron Brown, former CNN anchor and the Walter Cronkite Professor of Journalism at Arizona State University, will give this year’s Goldwater Lecture, offering his insights on press coverage and the 2008 presidential campaign. read more

Brown to speak about press, politics
in ATOM10 Downtown Phoenix campus Journalism News Release Students tempe Tempe campus Walter Cronkite School of Journalism and Mass Communication
Aaron Brown, former CNN anchor and the Walter Cronkite Professor of Journalism at Arizona State University, will give this year’s Goldwater Lecture, offering his insights on press coverage and the 2008 presidential campaign.

What's going to be your legacy, Walter?  That you skipped the biggest scope of your career?  I hope not.  We need you.  DEFECT from mainstream media, and cover 911 Truth!

Chaucer

Offline White Rose Sophie

« Reply #88 on: April 25, 2008, 08:34:36 PM »
Cronkite is CFR.  THAT's why he's not covering  this story.  And why most aren't...or won't.  At least until critical mass is reached amongst the PEOPLE...and then they will trot in to gather some glory.

1997 - A Reporter's Life, by Walter Cronkite is published.
He proclaims, " If we are to avoid catastrophe, a system of world order - preferably a system of world government - is mandatory.  The proud nations someday will...yield up their precious sovereignty".

Cronkite endorses and supports The World Federalist Association (WFA) and on October 19, 1999 at the U.N. he receives the WFA's Norman Cousins Global Governance Award. Other media members of the event's host committee are Mike Wallace, Morley Safer, Hugh Downs, and Ed  Bradley.  At the awards ceremony Cronkite will say:

"It seems to many of us that if we are to avoid the eventual catastrophic world conflict we must strengthen the United Nations as a first step towards global government patterned after our own government with a legislature, executive and judiciary, and police to enforce its international laws and keep the peace.  To do that, of course we Americans will have to yield up some of our sovereignty.  That would be a bitter pill.  It would take a lot of courage, a lot of faith in the new order....Within the next few years we must change the basic structure of our global community from the anarchic system of war and ever more destructive weaponry to a new system governed by a democratic UN federation......"

Interesting, isn't it?  In the name of ending the wars and
destructive weaponry that THEY themselves create - we need THEIR global government, in the guise of the United Nations.

Who died and made them God?

Oh, I forgot.   ;)

Nah...wouldn't hold my breath on ole Cronky 'coming out' for the "TRUTH".

Offline Hetware

« Reply #89 on: April 25, 2008, 08:40:47 PM »
Alex should contact this guy:

Offline superfender

« Reply #90 on: April 25, 2008, 08:41:39 PM »
Pat Buchanan lost my support when I read some of his past racist comments, unless he's changed his position....

Offline Hetware

« Reply #91 on: April 25, 2008, 08:56:55 PM »
Pat Buchanan lost my support when I read some of his past racist comments, unless he's changed his position....

I think that Clinton's drug running was more harmful to black Americans than anything Pat Buchanan has ever said.  Pat Buchanan may have said some controversial things, but others who say everything the media tells us a "non-racists" should say have done far more harm to those whose faces they smile in (before they knife them in the back.)  Buchanan has been vilified and smeared countless times for saying things which do not mean what his detractors claim they mean. 

Buchanan's "sin"? http://vehme.blogspot.com/2008/04/jimmy-carter-us-politicians-are.html

Offline yanaar

• Freedom
    • Yanaar
« Reply #92 on: April 25, 2008, 09:12:46 PM »
quote from grneyelady:
Nah...wouldn't hold my breath on ole Cronky 'coming out' for the "TRUTH".

He's 91 years old.  No, I don't think he'd come out, probably couldn't even if he wanted to.  I'm calling to the students of the Cronkite Institute.  Crying in the wind?  Yes!!!  Someone break the friggin story!
Chaucer

Offline yanaar

• Freedom
    • Yanaar
« Reply #93 on: April 25, 2008, 09:25:00 PM »
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/09/20/politics/main644546.shtml

"Last week, amid increasing questions about the authenticity of documents used in support of a "60 Minutes Wednesday" story about President Bush's time in the Texas Air National Guard, CBS News vowed to re-examine the documents in question-and their source-vigorously. And we promised that we would let the American public know what this examination turned up, whatever the outcome.

Now, after extensive additional interviews, I no longer have the confidence in these documents that would allow us to continue vouching for them journalistically. I find we have been misled on the key question of how our source for the documents came into possession of these papers. That, combined with some of the questions that have been raised in public and in the press, leads me to a point where-if I knew then what I know now-I would not have gone ahead with the story as it was aired, and I certainly would not have used the documents in question.

But we did use the documents. We made a mistake in judgment, and for that I am sorry. It was an error that was made, however, in good faith and in the spirit of trying to carry on a CBS News tradition of investigative reporting without fear or favoritism.

Please know that nothing is more important to us than people's trust in our ability and our commitment to report fairly and truthfully."

Dan - Are you good for your word?

C'mon Dan, don't stand for this kind of treatment.  Break the 911 Truth story.  And/or contact someone who will..
Chaucer

Offline Hetware

« Reply #94 on: April 26, 2008, 12:58:29 AM »

Mearsheimer and/or Walt?

Offline yanaar

• Freedom
    • Yanaar
« Reply #95 on: April 26, 2008, 12:02:47 PM »
BBC can cover the story.  Why not YOU, American journalism?

We Are Change UK - Phil Hayton and WTC7

BBC Anchor Who Reported on WTC7 Collapse Early Agrees There May Be a 'Conspiracy'

We Are Change UK Question former BBC Report Phil Hayton-- who is 'amazed' that such a 'significant' event has no official explanation

Any American mainstream journalists out there who are also 'amazed'?  Come forward now.  It's past due time to BREAK THE STORY OF THE CENTURY...!

Chaucer

Offline 70983

• http://www.conspiracyshirts.com/
« Reply #96 on: April 26, 2008, 12:06:41 PM »
Come on, Olby!

Ray McBerry for Governor of Georgia in 2010!  Reclaim the sovereignty of the States!

http://www.georgiafirst.org

Youtube Channel:  http://www.youtube.com/user/RayMcBerry

He has many informative videos advocating his candidacy.

Offline superfender

« Reply #97 on: April 26, 2008, 03:18:43 PM »
If my memory serves me, pretty recently Keith alluded to prior knowledge.

Here it is (its the 3rd person he talks about, towards the end)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3VjCFNNFRQ&eurl=http://www.911blogger.com/node/14649

Offline Amd304912

• Ietsism (Dutch “ietsisme” - "Somethingism")
    • Israel-centered-neoconservative-death-cult-of-evangelican-born-again-Xtians-Are-you-one?                                      Im Not.
« Reply #98 on: April 26, 2008, 04:00:38 PM »

I think that Clinton's drug running was more harmful to black Americans than anything Pat Buchanan has ever said.  Pat Buchanan may have said some controversial things, but others who say everything the media tells us a "non-racists" should say have done far more harm to those whose faces they smile in (before they knife them in the back.)  Buchanan has been vilified and smeared countless times for saying things which do not mean what his detractors claim they mean. 

Buchanan's "sin"? http://vehme.blogspot.com/2008/04/jimmy-carter-us-politicians-are.html

yeah, the same thing they did using rockwell against RP.
faith basers make me as sick as free basers Surah 75 سورة القيامة - محمد [ http://powerofthadolla.freeforums.org/ ] An Almond for a Parrot
€∀§M_ ³ حتى الآلهة الحمار الاحتفاظ زنجي الخراء تمشيا   أنت كافر نكاح تفرز من الشيطان الاكبر يا  ح

Offline yanaar

• Freedom
    • Yanaar
« Reply #99 on: April 26, 2008, 06:12:16 PM »
http://vehme.blogspot.com/2008/04/jimmy-carter-us-politicians-are.html

This is so typically Carter.  I don't see what it has to do with Pat Buchanon though.  ???
Chaucer

Offline yanaar

• Freedom
    • Yanaar
« Reply #100 on: April 26, 2008, 06:23:22 PM »
If my memory serves me, pretty recently Keith alluded to prior knowledge.

Here it is (its the 3rd person he talks about, towards the end)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3VjCFNNFRQ&eurl=http://www.911blogger.com/node/14649

Hey, good find superfender.  Yeah... go Olby!  Cover the 911 Truth Story.  You've a lot of great friends yet to meet in the movement.

Chaucer

Offline yanaar

• Freedom
    • Yanaar
« Reply #101 on: April 26, 2008, 09:51:34 PM »
Follow this man's lead:

http://www.itsmynet.info/GARKO.blog/?p=1900

911 Truth - Tom Hayden Asks For Continual Media And Congressional Hearings

Thomas Emmett Hayden (born December 11, 1939) is an American social and political activist and politician, most famous for his involvement in the anti-war and civil rights movements of the 1960s. He is the former husband of actress Jane Fonda and the father of actor Troy Garity.

Tom Hayden at the UCLA LA Times Book Festival answered questions about his thoughts on 911 truth.
And he said to keep pounding it and he says that he agrees we need continual media and congressional hearings.

Chaucer

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #102 on: April 26, 2008, 09:55:42 PM »

Walter Cronkite's legacy will be his narration of the ritual child sacrifice to Molech the pagan deity at bohemian grove:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4982172710002297924
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #103 on: April 26, 2008, 09:57:58 PM »
Follow this man's lead:

http://www.itsmynet.info/GARKO.blog/?p=1900

911 Truth - Tom Hayden Asks For Continual Media And Congressional Hearings

Thomas Emmett Hayden (born December 11, 1939) is an American social and political activist and politician, most famous for his involvement in the anti-war and civil rights movements of the 1960s. He is the former husband of actress Jane Fonda and the father of actor Troy Garity.

Tom Hayden at the UCLA LA Times Book Festival answered questions about his thoughts on 911 truth.
And he said to keep pounding it and he says that he agrees we need continual media and congressional hearings.

other guys that are on the fringe are Lowel bergen (The Insider) and Seymour Hersh (uncovered the fact that Bush's Iraq war spending goes to Al-Qaeda and that we raped children in front of their parents at Abu Graib)
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline yanaar

• Freedom
    • Yanaar
« Reply #104 on: April 26, 2008, 10:25:54 PM »
Walter Cronkite's legacy will be his narration of the ritual child sacrifice to Molech the pagan deity at bohemian grove:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4982172710002297924

I know.  I'm only hoping some of the students at the Institute he founded at Arizona State will be different.
Chaucer

Offline yanaar

• Freedom
    • Yanaar
« Reply #105 on: April 26, 2008, 10:51:39 PM »
http://goatmilk.wordpress.com/2008/01/16/seymour-hersh-interview-by-wajahat-ali/

By WAJAHAT ALI

Seymour Hersh, the 70 year-old Pulitzer Prize winning investigative journalist, arguably the most revered of his time, and reporter for the prestigious New Yorker magazine.

Regarding his New Yorker article “Shifting Targets: The Administration’s plan for Iran,” an explosive piece outlining the Bush Administration’s strategic and aggressive preparation for a potential attack on Iran. When Hersh writes, everyone reads, and the world pays attention.

Mr. Hersh... People listen to YOU!  Please cover the 911 Truth Story before Bush & fools blow the world to pieces. 

Chaucer

Offline yanaar

• Freedom
    • Yanaar
« Reply #106 on: April 27, 2008, 11:42:06 AM »
Have another highy-5 by singing out on 911 Truth, Bruce.  Please... we need you. 

Chaucer

Offline darsie

« Reply #107 on: April 27, 2008, 12:51:10 PM »
A major celeb. coming out......it's only a matter of time.

Several unseen factors will come into play......and someone big......probably the least likely candidate will make an incredibly valuable public pronouncement......

Who knows! The law of unintended consequences also has to be weighed into the equation. I have faith. There's a long way to go folks in this battle to enlighten the general populace.

Offline yanaar

• Freedom
    • Yanaar
« Reply #108 on: April 27, 2008, 01:56:51 PM »
  Mike... Make history... stop WWIII.

Wallace reported from Vietnam in 1962 and, after returning to CBS, covered the war several times between 1967 and 1971. In September 1990, CBS News presented a one-hour special, "Mike Wallace Then and Now," which recalled Wallace's 40 years of reporting and interviewing. In June 1992, he anchored the CBS News/Washington Post-Newsweek co-production "Watergate: The Secret Story," which marked the 20th anniversary of the break-in at the Watergate complex. In December 1993, he anchored "CBS Reports: 1968," which chronicled that watershed year in U.S. history.

YOU DID IT ONCE, MIKE.  YOU CAN DO IT AGAIN.  BE THE FIRST IN MAINSTREAM MEDIA TO BREAK THE 911 TRUTH "SECRET STORY."

Chaucer

Offline yanaar

• Freedom
    • Yanaar
« Reply #109 on: April 27, 2008, 02:54:17 PM »

Chaucer

Offline darsie

« Reply #110 on: April 27, 2008, 03:06:42 PM »

Great pic yanaar. I heard another child (14 years old) was killed in the Palestinian territories a day or two ago - not to mention the tens of thousands of other Palestinian, Iqaqi and Afghanistani children who have died as a consequence of Israeli/US imperialist actions in the last few years.

This is what we're fighting for.

Death to the NWO.

Offline DAVIDENGLAND

• http://social.infowars.com
« Reply #111 on: April 27, 2008, 03:07:51 PM »
To anyone famous who reads this - what's the point in being famous if all your fans are in FEMA camps? Grow some balls ffs.
The question isn't whether we are right or wrong, the question is, are we even in the conversation??

Offline changedname

« Reply #112 on: April 27, 2008, 03:08:04 PM »
Hey, good find superfender.  Yeah... go Olby!  Cover the 911 Truth Story.  You've a lot of great friends yet to meet in the movement.

Actually I believe (in his own ways) Olberman has been in the movement for quite some time now...Remember how he signs off his show with Goodnight and Good Luck? He is referring the the McCarthy era when he does that ...His way of saying the terroist mongering\accusations today are the same as the communist\acusations\ propaganda back during the McCarthy Era!!!

Offline yanaar

• Freedom
    • Yanaar
« Reply #113 on: April 27, 2008, 06:12:15 PM »
How about taking a pot shot at the 911 Truth official story there, Andy??

Chaucer

Offline yanaar

• Freedom
    • Yanaar
« Reply #114 on: April 27, 2008, 09:14:11 PM »
You too, Kevin.  Come out with 911 Truth.  Join Martin Sheen, Margaret Cho, Willie Nelson, Jesse Ventura, and all the other great people in your biz.  Be a hero in real time.  ;)

Chaucer

Offline 70983

« Reply #115 on: April 27, 2008, 09:19:44 PM »
How about taking a pot shot at the 911 Truth official story there, Andy??

I don't think he can take those kinds of stress levels, it might kill him.
Ray McBerry for Governor of Georgia in 2010!  Reclaim the sovereignty of the States!

Offline 70983

« Reply #116 on: April 27, 2008, 09:21:49 PM »

Come on Casting Crowns!  It's your Christian duty!

Offline Amd304912

• Ietsism (Dutch “ietsisme” - "Somethingism")
    • Israel-centered-neoconservative-death-cult-of-evangelican-born-again-Xtians-Are-you-one?                                      Im Not.
Re: A call out to FAMOUS PEOPLE .... http://www.promptermonkey.com/!!
« Reply #117 on: April 28, 2008, 01:03:23 PM »
http://www.promptermonkey.com/

all i can say is its really funny stuff.

http://insidecable.blogsome.com/2008/02/02/fox-news-watch-to-discuss-olbermann/

they try so hard to "take time"... no defense of olbermanns prompter ops.

http://www.olbermannwatch.com/archives/msm_ko_bandwago/

it looks like they have been trying get him off the air for some time.. not much hope in oration as in contemplation... that said,
it seems as if these people come out before its too late they will create what... nothing more than progressive chaos. if they say the government outright wants to kill your life through world government they are looked at as either a racist psycho nugent cracker, or a liberal commie, or even UNbedfellow. OR they create hysteria?

yes no immigration issue, forget global warming, end the war. literally fix shit, that would cause pandemic revolution. ::)

see news.. or the op eds are never going to change, they wouldn't air it unless it were "mad as hell" bloopers they could not censor, either way i would like to see wealthy people "come out" as it would cause the revolution. most likely i will assume its the trickle of them as the camps start earth rights.....
faith basers make me as sick as free basers Surah 75 سورة القيامة - محمد [ http://powerofthadolla.freeforums.org/ ] An Almond for a Parrot
€∀§M_ ³ حتى الآلهة الحمار الاحتفاظ زنجي الخراء تمشيا   أنت كافر نكاح تفرز من الشيطان الاكبر يا  ح

Offline yanaar

• Freedom
    • Yanaar
« Reply #118 on: April 28, 2008, 01:37:14 PM »
Come out for 911 Truth, Whoopi... Don't leave Rosie out there all alone!

Chaucer

Offline yanaar

• Freedom
    • Yanaar
« Reply #119 on: April 28, 2008, 04:25:45 PM »
Mel, scream out Freedom in real time about 911 Truth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4gUSdTY15I

PLEASE...
Chaucer