A call out to FAMOUS PEOPLE .... COME OUT NOW BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!!

Author Topic: A call out to FAMOUS PEOPLE .... COME OUT NOW BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!!  (Read 65132 times)

Offline White Rose Sophie

Re: A call out to FAMOUS PEOPLE .... COME OUT NOW BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!!
« Reply #200 on: May 03, 2008, 09:39:07 PM »
http://www.opednews.com/articles/genera_alan_mil_080104_eight_u_s__state_dep.htm

January 4, 2008 at 22:06:24

U.S. State Department Veterans Challenge the Official Account of 9/11

by Alan Miller

http://www.opednews.com

Good post.  More voices of credibility joining the fray. ;)

Offline yanaar

• Freedom
    • Yanaar
« Reply #201 on: May 04, 2008, 01:29:10 AM »
Thank-you Lou Dobbs, for being a real journalist.
Thank-you ahead of time for speaking out on 911 Truth,
because that is what you are about to do. 

"Well, this government doesn't deserve much credibility, does it?  In point of fact, if all of the after-action reports are untrue, for whatever reason, that's a lie, because they were asserted as the truth by people who knew better or should have. ...

Incompetence and ineptitude on the part of this government on September 11th and in the weeks and months leading up to it are established.  The fact that the government would permit deception after a deception, whether honestly, if you can call it that, honestly intended or not.  But the fact that they continue and perpetuate the lie, suggests that we need a full investigation of what is going on and what is demonstrably an incompetent and at worst deceitful federal government."

Lou Dobbs
"The man who dies wealthy dies in disgrace." 
Chaucer

Offline Sasha

• Sasha
« Reply #202 on: May 04, 2008, 01:38:16 AM »
Thank-you Lou Dobbs, for being a real journalist.
Thank-you ahead of time for speaking out on 911 Truth,
because that is what you are about to do. 

"Well, this government doesn't deserve much credibility, does it?  In point of fact, if all of the after-action reports are untrue, for whatever reason, that's a lie, because they were asserted as the truth by people who knew better or should have. ...

Incompetence and ineptitude on the part of this government on September 11th and in the weeks and months leading up to it are established.  The fact that the government would permit deception after a deception, whether honestly, if you can call it that, honestly intended or not.  But the fact that they continue and perpetuate the lie, suggests that we need a full investigation of what is going on and what is demonstrably an incompetent and at worst deceitful federal government."

Lou Dobbs

Here! Here!

Hear! Hear!
Morality is contraband in war.
- Mahatma Gandhi

Offline Femacamper

• PUTIN HACKED MY MIND!
    • TRUNEWS
« Reply #203 on: May 04, 2008, 06:24:08 AM »
Heraldo.... We can forgive you if you come clean on what really happened.  Join the 911 Truth movement.

Offline yanaar

• Freedom
    • Yanaar
« Reply #204 on: May 04, 2008, 01:39:40 PM »
Thank-you Ed Asner...  

Open letter 4/26/04: " I would like to suggest to you emphatically that the 9-11 truth movement is the most pressing issue of the peace & justice movement today. ...

There are many disturbing issues around 9-11 that have yet to be examined in any meaningful way by our media, Congress, and even by the 9-11 Commission. These include accountability for the massive breakdown of air defense and plane intercept procedures as described in FAA and DOD regulations, which were violated on 9-11.

This breakdown and astounding unpreparedness by U.S. domestic defense agencies is puzzling to say the least, given the detailed reports our government had of the coming attacks, that were bizarrely suppressed by key officials. ...

I urge all to read The New Pearl Harbor: Disturbing Questions About the Bush Administration and 9/11 by David Ray Griffin, and endorsed by Howard Zinn, and to view "The Great Deception" documentary by acclaimed Canadian television journalist Barrie Zwicker. ...

We must look deeply at the events leading up to, on and since 9-11. We must demand full 9-11 truth." http://www.septembereleventh.org

Thank-you for speaking up, and help show others 911 Truth.
Chaucer

Offline Sasha

• Sasha
« Reply #205 on: May 04, 2008, 06:05:24 PM »
Just saw Senator Lincon Chafee on CSPAN doing the book rounds.

He got the WTC 7 question and answered (roughly) that he'd seen numerous conspiracy videos that were just amazing, seperated from towers 1&2 and it fell just the same.  He even dumped very heavily on the 9/11 commission, saying that we needed someone there to do their job.

Here's to Lincon Chafee!  This infowar is very winnable.

Morality is contraband in war.
- Mahatma Gandhi

Offline yanaar

• Freedom
    • Yanaar
« Reply #206 on: May 05, 2008, 12:41:23 PM »
Thank-you, Mark, for speaking out.
Speak out again, Join with Jesse Ventura, and so many others, and bring your friends.  :)

"I've got a lot of things I like to do, I read a lot and travel and all that. I don't even know if you want to get into this, since it's a little bit political in tone. But I'm really interested now in the things the 9/11 truth movement is doing. I guess I could spend a lot time talking about that and cover all kinds of policies and statistics, but I don't know how much people want to know.

It interests me because I don't think we're being told truth about what really happened on Sept. 11, 2001. I'm highly skeptical of government accounts of what really happened. It's one of those things that really won't go away. I've been reading about that event and studying about it a great deal. I've read several books and a lot online pretty much since it happened, just because I'm curious about it and just because of other events in our historical past, like the Kennedy assassination for example.

Before anyone wants to try and pigeonhole me as conspiracy theorist, it's like a lot of things. If you're just willing to scratch beneath the surface and do a little research maybe you can find out some things, maybe more people would be more skeptical about our government's involvement with 9/11."

Mark Stepnoski

Chaucer

Offline trixi1

• He is watching. Smile because Jesus is Lord.
« Reply #207 on: May 05, 2008, 12:43:51 PM »
Heraldo.... We can forgive you if you come clean on what really happened.  Join the 911 Truth movement.

That's a very hard one for me to swallow.

John 3:16 teaches us: "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth on him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

John 14:6 says:  "I am the way the truth and the life; NO MAN cometh unto the Father BUT BY ME."

Offline yanaar

• Freedom
    • Yanaar
« Reply #208 on: May 05, 2008, 08:07:56 PM »
That's a very hard one for me to swallow.

Yep... it would be a very big surprise if this one awakens. 

Chaucer

Offline Femacamper

• PUTIN HACKED MY MIND!
    • TRUNEWS
« Reply #209 on: May 05, 2008, 08:08:36 PM »
Well, remember Saul of Tarsus?

Offline yanaar

• Freedom
    • Yanaar
« Reply #210 on: May 05, 2008, 08:18:36 PM »

Maybe that's what it's going to take for Geraldo to awaken.   ;)

Chaucer

Offline White Rose Sophie

« Reply #211 on: May 05, 2008, 08:28:13 PM »

Good point, Fema dear.  ;)

And something that is too easy to forget at times...in our anger.

I would say a HUGE part of the evidence that Alex and others have on the whole NWO picture....has come from 'insiders' or even 'former insiders'. People who have a conscience...or have 'grown' one. People who have come to faith or some who have just come back to humanity. And for my fellow Christians on this forum, I ask you to pray for MORE 'famous' people to be convicted in their heart and realize what is at stake. GOD continues to work MIRACLES.

All the money, sex and fame in the world will not fill the emptiness of an soul that has lost it's empathy with others. :'(

Offline trixi1

• He is watching. Smile because Jesus is Lord.
« Reply #212 on: May 05, 2008, 08:32:03 PM »
And for my fellow Christians on this forum, I ask you to pray for MORE 'famous' people to be convicted in their heart and realize what is at stake. GOD continues to work MIRACLES.

What many people seem to have not realized or forgotten is that nothing is set in stone. Nothing. So for all of the evil-doers that are so sure that they're succeeding in their plans for a NWO and globalization over humanity, they're very sadly misinformed and deceived. They are WRONG.

John 3:16 teaches us: "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth on him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

John 14:6 says:  "I am the way the truth and the life; NO MAN cometh unto the Father BUT BY ME."

Offline yanaar

• Freedom
    • Yanaar
« Reply #213 on: May 06, 2008, 02:50:16 PM »
"I knew within hours of the attacks on 9/11/2001 that it was an inside job.  Based on my 11-year experience as an FAA Air Traffic Controller in the busy Northeast corridor, including hundreds of hours of training, briefings, air refuelings, low altitude bombing drills, being part of huge military exercises, daily military training exercises, interacting on a routine basis directly with NORAD radar personnel, and based on my own direct experience dealing with in-flight emergency situations, including two instances of hijacked commercial airliners, I state unequivocally;  There is absolutely no way that four large commercial airliners could have flown around off course for 30 to 60 minutes on 9/11 without being intercepted and shot completely out of the sky by our jet fighters unless very highly placed people in our government and our military wanted it to happen."

Robert Hordon

Thank-you Mr. Hordon, for speaking up.  You are appreciated more than you know.

Chaucer

Offline Femacamper

• PUTIN HACKED MY MIND!
    • TRUNEWS
« Reply #214 on: May 07, 2008, 02:32:12 AM »
People who have come to faith or some who have just come back to humanity. And for my fellow Christians on this forum, I ask you to pray for MORE 'famous' people to be convicted in their heart and realize what is at stake. GOD continues to work MIRACLES.

AMEN!!

Offline yanaar

• Freedom
    • Yanaar
« Reply #215 on: May 07, 2008, 03:46:24 AM »
And for my fellow Christians on this forum, I ask you to pray for MORE 'famous' people to be convicted in their heart and realize what is at stake. GOD continues to work MIRACLES.

AMEN!!

And pray for full protection for themselves and their families.                                                                 
Chaucer

Offline Femacamper

• PUTIN HACKED MY MIND!
    • TRUNEWS
« Reply #216 on: May 07, 2008, 04:29:22 AM »
Nice pic.

Offline yanaar

• Freedom
    • Yanaar
« Reply #217 on: May 09, 2008, 02:17:44 PM »
A very special thank-you for you, Robert Baer, for all that you've done for the Truth Movement.

ROBERT BAER: I spent 21 years in the CIA as what’s called a case officer. That means that I went overseas and served overseas almost all the years I spent with the CIA, meeting with what we call agents. Those are foreigners who spy for the CIA. And you write up their reports and send them back to Washington. So I was a field officer, in short.

I think that the sooner we stop interfering in the Middle East, the more likely we'll be able to exact a truce with terrorism.

In a 2003 interview, Baer supported the premise that 9/11 was planned and executed by Osama bin Laden. However, when asked by Thom Hartmann in 2006 whether he was “of the opinion that there was an aspect of ‘inside job’ to 9/11 within the U.S. government?”, Baer responded, “There is that possibility, the evidence points at it.”

Chaucer

Offline yanaar

• Freedom
    • Yanaar
« Reply #218 on: May 09, 2008, 10:52:49 PM »
THANK-YOU TOMMY CHONG for calling Alex Jones, and speaking up on 911 Truth.
You are appreciated on this forum.

Speaking with the Alex Jones Show, actor Tommy Chong, whose offices were subject of a raid this week by the FBI who seized 10,000 political DVD's, said he "absolutely" doubted the official story of 9/11 and compared it to the JFK assassination in that the truth will take many years to finally come out.

"The biggest inconsistency is the fact that who was allowed to fly after everything was shut down - it was the Bin Ladens - it would have been great to ask them some questions," said Chong.

Chong also spoke about prior knowledge concerning Pearl Harbor, noting, "They needed Pearl Harbor to launch a bigger war and that was the same with 9/11."

article continues on pptv.  http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/may2008/050908_tommy_chong.htm

Chaucer

Offline yanaar

• Freedom
    • Yanaar
« Reply #219 on: May 12, 2008, 01:12:22 PM »
http://www.ae911truth.org/
On Sat, Feb. 23, Green Party presidential candidate and former U.S. Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney will be introducing Dr. Steven Jones and Richard Gage, AIA at this L.A. event! The venue holds 1,700 people.

Thank-you Richard Gage, Dr. Steven Jones, and Cynthia McKinney for speaking out on 911 Truth,
And for reaching out at this event.

Chaucer

Offline jayfromeire

• bertie/paisley masonic buddies
« Reply #220 on: May 12, 2008, 02:11:13 PM »
when Alex interviews the likes of Willie nelson and any other famous persons,he should try and get them to do jingles on 911 truth or any other relevant stuff... air them on the shows.... it could give it more of a bang in our struggle..

Offline yanaar

• Freedom
    • Yanaar
« Reply #221 on: May 12, 2008, 09:46:43 PM »
bump
Chaucer

Offline yanaar

• Freedom
    • Yanaar
« Reply #222 on: May 13, 2008, 10:58:05 PM »
bump
Chaucer

Offline Femacamper

• PUTIN HACKED MY MIND!
    • TRUNEWS
« Reply #223 on: May 14, 2008, 12:35:40 AM »
As much as we'd love all these people to come out, I highly doubt any of them have read or will read this forum posting.

Or visit forum.prisonplanet.com for that matter.

We should focus on the lower levels...people that we know.

Offline yanaar

• Freedom
    • Yanaar
« Reply #224 on: May 14, 2008, 12:39:15 AM »
As much as we'd love all these people to come out, I highly doubt any of them have read or will read this forum posting.

Or visit forum.prisonplanet.com for that matter.

We should focus on the lower levels...people that we know.

You could be right.  And then again,  you could be wrong.  I'm trying.
Chaucer

Offline yanaar

• Freedom
    • Yanaar
« Reply #225 on: May 14, 2008, 08:25:56 PM »
bump  ;)
Chaucer

Offline releasethebonds

• 2+2=5
« Reply #226 on: May 14, 2008, 08:28:39 PM »
I am in the process of emailing ENDGAME to the celebs who are most respected/popular
" The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists." --J. Edgar Hoover

Offline yanaar

• Freedom
    • Yanaar
« Reply #227 on: May 14, 2008, 08:33:32 PM »
I am in the process of emailing ENDGAME to the celebs who are most respected/popular

Chaucer

Offline Femacamper

• PUTIN HACKED MY MIND!
    • TRUNEWS
« Reply #228 on: May 14, 2008, 10:34:40 PM »

Now that's practical.

I also heard about Celebrities for 9/11 truth...I wonder if that will ever get off the ground.

I think we need to meet people where they're at, and not expect them to come to us.

Especially the rich, busy, and famous.

Offline Freeski

« Reply #229 on: May 15, 2008, 12:12:34 AM »
Now that's practical.

I also heard about Celebrities for 9/11 truth...I wonder if that will ever get off the ground.

I think we need to meet people where they're at, and not expect them to come to us.

Especially the rich, busy, and famous.

We know from experience that we cannot wake anyone up; they have to see it for themselves. This isn't about politics or careers or money or ridicule: it's about doing what's right. We have a life and what we make of it defines who we are. Do what's right and use your celebrity status to shine more light. What a noble thing to do. Become a hero of humanity and f**k the man!
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline yanaar

• Freedom
    • Yanaar
« Reply #230 on: May 15, 2008, 07:32:06 PM »
And thank-you most of all Alex... Father of the Truth movement.

We wouldn't be here without you, Alex.

Chaucer

Offline Freeski

« Reply #231 on: May 16, 2008, 12:31:53 AM »
And thank-you most of all Alex... Father of the Truth movement.

Yep, that's one great brave dude!
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline yanaar

• Freedom
    • Yanaar
« Reply #232 on: May 16, 2008, 01:23:34 PM »
Thank-you Donald Rumsfeld... though you didn't know that you'd get caught on tape...
But the Freedom of Information Act saved your miserable arse...
Now you can enjoy some Truth!

Former Defense Secretary's conversation with military analysts on political problems - "The Correction For That...Is An Attack"
Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet
Friday, May 16, 2008

Shocking excerpts of confidential recordings recently released under the Freedom of Information Act feature former Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld talking with top military analysts about how a flagging Neo-Con political agenda could be successfully restored with the aid of another terrorist attack on America.

The most extraordinary exchange takes place when Lt. Gen. Michael DeLong bemoans shrinking political support for Neo-Con war plans on Capitol Hill and suggests that sympathy for the Bush administration's agenda will only be achieved after a new terror attack.

Rumsfeld agrees that the psychological impact of 9/11 is wearing off and the "behavior pattern" of citizens in both the U.S. and Europe suggests that they are unconcerned about the threat of terror.

DELONG: Politically, what are the challenges because you're not going to have a lot of sympathetic ears up there until it [a terror attack] happens.

RUMSFELD: That's what I was just going to say. This President's pretty much a victim of success. We haven't had an attack in five years. The perception of the threat is so low in this society that it's not surprising that the behavior pattern reflects a low threat assessment. The same thing's in Europe, there's a low threat perception. The correction for that, I suppose, is an attack. And when that happens, then everyone gets energized for another [inaudible] and it's a shame we don't have the maturity to recognize the seriousness of the threats...the lethality, the carnage, that can be imposed on our society is so real and so present and so serious that you'd think we'd be able to understand it, but as a society, the longer you get away from 9/11, the less...the less...

In another exchange, after assuring that comments are "off the record," Rumsfeld and one of the military analysts agree that Iraq could use a "Syngman Rhee" to take control of Iraq. Syngman Rhee was the ruthless authoritarian dictator of South Korea from after World War II through the Korean War to 1960. If the invasion of Iraq was about liberating the Iraqis from a tyrant in the form of Saddam Hussein why is Rumsfeld talking about installing an even more brutal dictator?

Rumsfeld's admission that the correction for dwindling support of the Neo-Con imperial crusade is another terror attack is perhaps the most startling and blatant indication that 9/11 was an inside job.[/b]

How much more evidence do we need to confirm that the Neo-Con hierarchy in control of the U.S. government are instigating and exploiting terror in the pursuit of their own domestic and geopolitical agenda?

Lt.-Col. Doug Delaney, chair of the war studies program at the Royal Military College in Kingston, Ontario, told the Toronto Star last July that "The key to bolstering Western resolve is another terrorist attack like 9/11 or the London transit bombings of two years ago."

Comments posted on the left-wing Huffington Post website in response to the Rumsfeld tape indicate that even some of the most hardcore conspiracy debunkers have had their beliefs shaken to the core by the former Defense Secretary's admission.

"I have been a very staunch opponent of conspiracy theories," writes one, "but to hear the man most responsible for stopping foreign threats to American lives musing that a successful attack on the USA is somehow a "cure" for us... it almost makes me want to make a tinfoil hat with the nuts I made fun of."

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK, RUMMY!

Chaucer

Offline point

• dust in the wind
« Reply #233 on: May 16, 2008, 02:48:39 PM »
God Bless you all.

Offline birgit

• A red pill a day- keeps NWO at bay
« Reply #234 on: May 16, 2008, 03:20:12 PM »
Thank-you Donald Rumsfeld...

Rumsfeld had a change of heart- he became a truther after he was cut loose?(satire)
He just cannot come out in the open like everyone else.

But I wonder now if he will have a fatal accident , or commit assisted suicide.

TRUTH  is  INCONTROVERTIBLE

Malice   may  attack it
Ignorance  may  deride it
     But in the  end...
             HERE  IT IS ! 
                      ~ unknown