Gold and oil(someone who knows)

Author Topic: Gold and oil(someone who knows)  (Read 3020 times)

Offline merlon

Gold and oil(someone who knows)
« on: April 18, 2008, 03:01:27 pm »
         Dont count on it that gold will be worth something if conspiracies are true. Just like oil futures, the price goes up when bushites invest. If 'they' sell all the shares they have, oil would be $12 again. Pray that Gold is not so manipulated. Perhaps GWB is also pushing gold up too? HOW CAN WE TELL? If he sells all his gold and oil, will gold and oil be at $12/ounce and $12/ barrel?
            Can an orgaized effort be made to buy gold? like the ron Paul campaign? Can I put 10 bucks in with a million others? Too bad Ron Paul couldnt mint these coins. I'd buy a share. just to keep Mr Bush at bay. TY. Please get someone on the show who can tell me why gold is worth anthing at all. just like money it is only woth something if you believe so, (lol). Tks.

dystopia

Re: Gold and oil(someone who knows)
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2008, 03:30:54 pm »
Gold is being kept down artificially by a number of means, it should be much higher becuase the dollar is losing value. The IMF dumping gold onto the market, PPT, etc. Just yesterday it was rallying and everyone was like hooray for gold! Now it's gone down a bit the dollar moved up a little and people say "oh why did I buy this gold?". It's like a bunch of children.

If you are going to buy gold, you buy a little at a time over a long period, that way you don't have to get all emotional about it.

The price of oil goes up because the dollar is weak and because of speculation, who can blame them?

If you really believe the dollar is rallying because of fundamentals by all means put your money in dollars and buy bank stocks.

Gold is always worth the same. An ounce of gold will buy you a nice suit today just as it would 50 years ago.

The dollar is what loses it's value over time, what changes is how many dollars you need to buy this thing that stays the same.

However, I'm not sure that people who are in debt up to their eyeballs should be buying gold. Better to hack away at that interest or negotiate a lower payoff because dropping that interest will save you more money every month than buying the gold will make for you.

Gold is a store of value, not an investment per se.

Offline merlon

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2008, 03:43:59 pm »
Yes. Obviously. Bridges are worth something. Something just like gold! Why are we selling them to foreigners, like tollways? They are worth something too aren't they? Pave it with gold. Why aint the government buying gold then? Piss on investing in gold. if i had money i would, but i did not start an investment advice topic, I started a f**king theroetical debate on the worth of anyf**king thing at all like aborted fetuses and stuff. Wanna trade yer suit for a baby dead fetus? How about star trek? How about power? Buy some power for gold? Bullshit.Power cant be bought. only corruption. is power worth something? Buy it then!

dystopia

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2008, 04:51:40 pm »
No offense but you can't seem follow a train of thought can you? That was like a parade of logical fallacies.

I'm shocked that someone of your intellect doesn't have a spare G laying around.

I suggest buying a fleet of Tonka trucks and a pound of lincoln logs, they will no doubt provide you with hours of entertainment.

Offline merlon

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2008, 05:45:15 pm »
There you go again Suggesting things. I want to know how much LAND you own. Can you grow anything there? Who is tryng to take it? who is trying to regulate it. f**k your gold and leggos faggot. f**k your suggestions and shit. Im in it for the f**king end game. you are teeter tottering and id slit yer f**king throat for fodder. f**k you and your gold.it aint worth shit to me.
    I'll take the land you take the f**king gold. if we are the last 2 people on earth I'll suggest that you, f**k OFF!
       I request a guest who will explain WHY oil and gold are PERCIEVED @ there current prices. WHY WHY WHY!?!??
                       Why Mr. Dystopia are you paying $3 for a gallon of gas? Should I BUY THAT?! IS THAT A f**kING GOOD INVESTMENT DUMB ASS MOTHER f**kER f**k YOU.
Time is a valuble thing Dystopia, my $.02 are up for you. Please alex dont get that retard on the air. I just suggest a guest who can understand the WHOLE game. not these short term shinanigans.
    YOU Mr Dystopia, Your are 'not worth your salt' so f**k off.

Offline sid

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2008, 05:50:34 pm »
There you go again Suggesting things. I want to know how much LAND you own. Can you grow anything there? Who is tryng to take it? who is trying to regulate it. f**k your gold and leggos faggot. f**k your suggestions and shit. Im in it for the f**king end game. you are teeter tottering and id slit yer f**king throat for fodder. f**k you and your gold.it aint worth shit to me.
    I'll take the land you take the f**king gold. if we are the last 2 people on earth I'll suggest that you, f**k OFF!
       I request a guest who will explain WHY oil and gold are PERCIEVED @ there current prices. WHY WHY WHY!?!??
                       Why Mr. Dystopia are you paying $3 for a gallon of gas? Should I BUY THAT?! IS THAT A f**kING GOOD INVESTMENT DUMB ASS MOTHER f**kER f**k YOU.
Time is a valuble thing Dystopia, my $.02 are up for you. Please alex dont get that retard on the air. I just suggest a guest who can understand the WHOLE game. not these short term shinanigans.
Oh, c'mon now!

Don't hold back, tell us how you really feel about it.

Offline merlon

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2008, 05:54:00 pm »
Lol Mr Sid. How i really feel is like I could shit. I hear Japan grows food in human shit. How much you think my poo poo is worth there Ha!

Offline merlon

« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2008, 06:54:11 pm »
            Ok, how do I really feel? How about the government speending $300Billion in investing in gold? Hey, why not a trillion dollars? Lets start a REAL war. Then Gold might be like $1million/ounce. You stupid Mr.Lysteria, can you not see the POWER at your fingertips. My God, after all, He(dystopia) IS an american, aint he. Well maybe he is not. OK ok ok, welll, lets have the 'government' buy $900million in SILVER, ok? Give us all 300-6000 dollars worth of silver and f**k THE HELL OUTTA the f**king market globally. Then our $600 tax economical check would be worth like $10,000. That is how -=>I<=- feel about it. How about YOU dystopia? For a 'dystopia' you seem REEL keen on fitting in. f**k you.
            Another thing is, i hope ya'll do real well in gold and , the game, I apprecieate Alex's station owner and respect the aspiration of 'wealth'. 8 years ago chinamen started buying gold because they thought China was going to war. and the newsboy said "chinamen buy gold when they think they are going to war".....Something about Taiwan.
               How I really feel is, is that as long as people believe gold is worth something, people are believing a myth........There are short term gains to be made, don't get me wrong, im no retard. in 6 monts gold has gone up, what, $500/ounce? Copper is $4/pound, etc.......
             What I really want to know, is how much gold can Alex give to the policeman in New york to be bestowed the f**king honor to use a 'bullhorn'?
               How much should I pay for a permit to attend church?
                 How much should I pay for a liscense to pray?
               How much should I pay to assemble with people? in a small room with fire hazards? in secret?
              How much can I pay to the CIA for secrets of 'Skull an Bones"?
             BLAH BLAH.
Fool should have told me to invest in silver logs. Po' mans gold.

dystopia

« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2008, 08:12:36 pm »

What was it you wanted to know again tough guy? I lost track, every time the list gets longer. :D

Offline merlon

« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2008, 09:14:07 pm »
Dystopia, i want to know whether I, or the government should invest in, Silver. if I invest my Stimulous package shit in silver, and the fed puts all its shitty sollars in silver after I vest all my stimulous in silver, i may get like $10,000 in the end. What you YOU tink about that Mr. Dystopia? And what is the meaning of Dystopia you nigger? imperferct? Not paradise? in otherwords you are a nigger. uncleaen. a gentile. a schmuk. a bitch. a wooden nickle. etc.....
dystopia might as well be 'niggertopia' or'un kosher-nigger-topia' f**k off. I wil find YOU and give you an autograph of MY BIO. How you like that niger? Feel securitated? tysvm.

Offline merlon

« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2008, 09:25:28 pm »
Please consider this topic closed to you dinatopia/Dystopia...............
                  TO ALL OTHERS(IE ALEX) this is a,guest suggestions, forum, not a query into what gold futures i should buy.
           I am seeking a consolidated opinion by which to present to the host/s of the show, concerning value(s). I' say 'American values', but what the fvck does THAT mean? Doe we value aborted babies? Shall we put aborted fetus on the stock market? it is a game. that is all. whoever is the man/woman/it professing 'the game' i would like to hear from them.....
            Can all the Ron Paul supporters increase the value of gold by mass purchasing?
            Can all the Ron Paul supporters increase the value of silver by mass purchasing?
         please get me the man who tells me that Bushites invested zillions  in oil so we pay $3 for gas, and I'll shit yeh some fertilizer. ty...tyvm

dystopia

« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2008, 11:17:29 pm »
Dystopia, i want to know whether I, or the government should invest in, Silver. if I invest my Stimulous package shit in silver, and the fed puts all its shitty sollars in silver after I vest all my stimulous in silver, i may get like $10,000 in the end. What you YOU tink about that Mr. Dystopia? And what is the meaning of Dystopia you nigger? imperferct? Not paradise? in otherwords you are a nigger. uncleaen. a gentile. a schmuk. a bitch. a wooden nickle. etc.....
dystopia might as well be 'niggertopia' or'un kosher-nigger-topia' f**k off. I wil find YOU and give you an autograph of MY BIO. How you like that niger? Feel securitated? tysvm.

I would love for you to find me, I wish I could give you my address without worry that some government goon would get it so we could have this conversation in person.

BTW colluding to raise the price of a commodity would probably cause you more legal problems than any short term gain is worth.

I'm sure it will raise just fine the way the FED is destroying the dollar.

My advice is lay off the decaf and try to stick to things you can understand white man.

Offline merlon

« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2008, 02:52:27 pm »
Ok Dystopia. Sorry i was a jerk. Thanks for even replying. i was a little tipsy yesterday, but I did not want to be bitterly STALE, like a CRACKER left out overnight, in my writings....Your right....Buy gold....How, what do you say,....HOW f**kING INTERESTING. HA!
        In all reality, I did not draw first blood.....Why then did you even begin to write back criticizing, my 'focus'? You are a control freek. You want me to bend over or something fag boy? I will write how I write.If you cannot follow, perhaps you lack the intellect to follow...Everyone knows gold is going up and blah blah, but thwen again, YOU are the one saying we cannot JACK the price because the COLOUR OF LAW. f**k YOU and YER RETARDED COMMENTARY. You dont get it, do you? What is the law worth? PER HAPS WE  can BUY a law, that wouls allow for Ron Paul ONLY to manipulate the gold stantards buy massive purchasing. ...HMM LIKE THE f**kING FED!.
             Yer a retard Dynatopia. f**k OFF.

dystopia

« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2008, 01:43:11 am »
Ok Dystopia. Sorry i was a jerk. Thanks for even replying. i was a little tipsy yesterday, but I did not want to be bitterly STALE, like a CRACKER left out overnight, in my writings....Your right....Buy gold....How, what do you say,....HOW f**kING INTERESTING. HA!
        In all reality, I did not draw first blood.....Why then did you even begin to write back criticizing, my 'focus'? You are a control freek. You want me to bend over or something fag boy? I will write how I write.If you cannot follow, perhaps you lack the intellect to follow...Everyone knows gold is going up and blah blah, but thwen again, YOU are the one saying we cannot JACK the price because the COLOUR OF LAW. f**k YOU and YER RETARDED COMMENTARY. You dont get it, do you? What is the law worth? PER HAPS WE  can BUY a law, that wouls allow for Ron Paul ONLY to manipulate the gold stantards buy massive purchasing. ...HMM LIKE THE f**kING FED!.
             Yer a retard Dynatopia. f**k OFF.

Apology accepted.

Offline New Whirled Order

« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2008, 02:49:34 am »
All I can say is.....  WTF?  ???