PROOF OKC BOMBING WAS AN FBI/ATF BOMBING SPECIAL OPERATION

Author Topic: PROOF OKC BOMBING WAS AN FBI/ATF BOMBING SPECIAL OPERATION  (Read 60553 times)

Offline trixi1

• He is watching. Smile because Jesus is Lord.
PROOF OKC BOMBING WAS AN FBI/ATF BOMBING SPECIAL OPERATION
« on: April 18, 2008, 02:54:50 PM »

http://www.clayandiron.com/news.jhtml?method=view&news.id=1450

PROOF OKC BOMBING FBI ATF Govt OP April 19th 1995

PROOF OF OKC APRIL 19TH 1995 WAS AN FBI / ATF BOMBING SPECIAL OPERATION

Dr Bill Deagle MD

April 18th 2008

May 1st 2008 is a special day for Jesse C. Trentadue. This is the day he finds out if a Federal Judge permits an already mandated Video Deposition to take place of Terry Lynn Nichols.

In Feb 2007, Jesse C. Trentadue Attorney, spent one and one-half days with Terry Lynn Nichols, obtaining his deposition. In it, he stated that there were many other parties involved and that the operations were overseen by FBI. Jesse won a Federal injunction allowing a video deposition of Terry Lynn, but the US Dept of Prisons and FBI had filed motions to quash his video deposition of Terry. May 1st 2008 is May Day for the Old World Disorder, as this Video evidence will demand finally a Grand Jury, that will make complicit two and possibly three Presidencies, FBI, ATF, and US State's Attorney in Colorado, Arapahoe County Sherriff, and many more.

"On March 20, 2008, Plaintiff receive from the FBI's Philadelphia Office documents relate to information provided by informants to the FBI regarding: Tim McVeigh, Elohim City, the Aryan Republican Army or 'ARA', OKBOMB, BOMBROB, Richard Lee Guthrie and the Mid-West Bank Robbers, one of whom was Mark Thomas." ..." Donna Marazoff is or was the girlfriend of Mark Thomas and the mother of two of his children. The Court will recall that Thomas was a member of the Mid-West Bank Robbery Gang, a member of the Aryan Republican Army."

"With this background, the Marazoff 302 is very significant. In this 302, the FBI documents that Marazoff reported that prior to February of 1995, she and Thomas had been discussing the federal government's involvement in Waco and Ruby Ridge. According to Marazoff, Thomas became "very irritated" during that conversation and said: "We are going to get them. We are going to hit one of their buildings during the middle of the day. It's going to be a federal building. We will get sympathy if we bomb the building"[T]he people who will lose their loved ones, will realize how bad it feels." (Marazoff 302) (emphasis added).

"Interestingly, Thomas and the other Elohim City, ARA and Mid-West Bank Robbers crowd do not seem to have been subjects of interest to the FBI when it came to the bombing of the Murrah Building, and one has to wonder. Why? The answer to that question may likewise be the basis for the FBI Defendants' suspicious of Plaintiff's reason for advising the Court about this recent release of additional informant documents. This Saturday will be the 13th anniversary of the Bombing. That attack was the biggest act of domestic terrorism in the 20th Century and resulted in the deaths of 168 people, including 19 toddlers as well as hundreds of injured victims. Perhaps this approaching anniversary is why FBI Defendants' are so suspicious and wary of the motive behind Plaintiff's filing of the Notice of Release. But, if Plaintiff wante to present FBI Defendants in a bad light, he would have included the Marazoff 302 and similar FBI documents in his Notice of Release of additional informant documents. Dated this 17th day of April, 2008. -- Jesse C. Trentadue; Pro Se Plaintiff "

As Exit Medical Examiner at CCOM, St. Francis Hospital, I personally examined all five Special Ops Bomb Forensics Military Officers. One of the officers spent several hours provided extreme details of the scene, cause of the demolition and operational control of the site by Wakenhut Security. He wanted further testing from positive radiation exposure, and told me how the entire operation was run by FBI and ATF and how all their bags were weighed and scanned for radiation traces of removed debris particles and chunks. They were warned, "Don't remove any material from the site or we will track and kill you." When it became evident that he told me this information, he was court-martialed and I was summarily fired and threatened.

Your stomach wretches when you read the attached Marazoff 302 documents, the depos of Terry Lynn Nichols, death row Oklahoma cohabitant David Paul Hammer, Kevin Lagan, etc. and the news of additional bombs removed from the US Federal Murrah Building by local news. It is evident that a comprehensive criminal cover-up was and had been continued by FBI and the Dept of Prisons trying to block the video deposition of Terry Lynn Nichols. Terry's deposition is quite damning, and lined up with my affidavit attached and these other documents. We need a Grand Jury to obtain suppressed videotapes around the building and safe harbor for other whistleblowers to come forward for a new OKC Murrah Demolition investigation.

As we remember the Battles of Lexington and Concord on April 19th, 2008, Patriot's Day, remember it also memorialized the dates of OKC, Ruby Ridge and Waco in our souls. Only with a Grand Jury and indictments will we be free of future OKCs, 911s, and the nukes activated in multiple US Cities or release of pandemic death. OKC Murrah revelations are the 'can-opener' of 911 WTC Demolition. National crimes were committed with advanced explosives, micro-nukes, and thermate. A 'real 911 WTC Full Grand Jury Investigation' must follow swiftly and in parallel with the OKC revelations presented here on the 13th Anniversay of the OKC Murrah Demolition. It was the self-inflicted wound of OKC and 911 that propelled the USA into two and now a possible third unjustified and illegal war, blown the US Dollar and economy, and brought the world to the brink of WWIII.

Let us take a deep breath of hope, and invigorated with courage step forwarded into a tomorrow. A day when the 'terror state' is dismantled, national IDs and North American Union are bad memories and adventurous wars promulgated on self inflicted terror will never more happen in this great United States of America.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OKC Trentadue April 17th 2008 FBI FOIA Document Pr

April 17, 2008

PLAINTIFF'S RESPONSE TO FBI DEFENDANT'S OBJECTION TO DEFENDANTS' NOTICE OF ADDITIONAL INFORMANT DOCUMENTS

READ THIS FILING OF APRIL 17TH 2008 AND THE MARAZOFF 302 DOCUMENT PDF TO FULLY UNDERSTAND THE ONGOING FBI COVERUP!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OKC Govt Bombing Ops ATF FBI Marazoff Docs

Jesse Trentadue - Sunday, April 13th 2008:

"This story about my brother's murder and that crime being linked to the Oklahoma City Bombing is not lengthy. Neither does it contain much detail. But it is significant. It is significant because it is an Associated Press story relating this account of my Brother 's murder and the complicity of the federal government both in that crime and the Bombing. This would have been unheard of just a short while ago. It shows how far we have come in getting the truth out." eMail Sunday, April 13th 2008 to Dr Bill Deagle MD ... Pull full Documents NOW !

OKC FBI Trentadue Release Informant Documents Marc

Trenatdue vs. FBI --- Release of Additional Informant Documents...

Upload this pdf of US Fed Court Release of Additional Documents re OKC Bombing --- Further Proof of US ATF and FBI Involvement !

The Trentadue File OKC Bombing by FBI Part 1 of 3

Affidavit of Terry Lynn Nichols - Trentadue FBI US Gov't Wrongful Death Suit - pdf document

The Trentadue File OKC Bombing by FBI Part 2 of 3

Jesse Trentadue Atty Motion to Conduct Discovery pdf

The Trentadue File OKC Bombing by FBI Part 3 of 3

Affidavit of David Paul Hammer FBI Involvement in OKC Bombing pdf

OKC TRUTH NOW FBI & AFT BOMBINGS!

V.Z. Lawton documents government coverup of videotapes and fingerprints that would answer questions as to who did OKC Murray Bombings on April 19th 1995.

Upload the scanned "Withouth the Truth There Can be No Justice " V.Z. Lawton 6 page analysis

OKC MICRONUKES UNDER FBI OPERATIONAL CONTROLS

Micronuclear Devices Used in OKC Bombing: Explosives Placed by FBI, ATF

Sent to Jesse Trentadue, Atty re Suit Against FBI and US Gov't for Wrongful Death of His Brother by FBI in 1995 around OKC Gov't Sponsored Bombings

Dr. Bill Deagle MD | September 8 2004

Note: This article is presented as it was received, with no editing. www.PrisonPlanet.com Postng Alex Jones Show

In 1995 I worked at Penrose St. Francis Hospital in Colorado Springs, as an Occupational Physician for CCOM. We had many of the most classified contracts in the Colorado Springs area, including Falcon Air Force Base program employees, NORAD employees and classified ATMEL and Symbios Logic, etc. EMP proof and Supercomputer chip classified manufacturers.

My director, Dr. George Swinder MD, was unavailable when the Military Expert Forensic team was sent from Fort Carson to Oklahoma city and was just returning to the Springs for exit examinations. This duty fell to me to perform exit physicals and testing, for all five members of the team. One of the team requested sperm testing, stating, "I want to have kids." I replied sarcastically, " Go ahead, and have kids." He said, "No, you don't understand." I said, "What do you mean?" "Doc, you really don't know what happened at Oklahoma City do you?" I said, "Well I heard that an ammonium nitrate bomb was reported to have exploded killing 168 people."

He leaned forward, "See this rash on my arms, and chest, and legs. Check me doc. I want all the blood tests and do a sperm test." I was irritated now, "Now just a minute, I'm the doctor. If you don't come clean and tell me what you were exposed to I can't possibly know what type of tests to order. I was a biochemisty major, before going into medicine, and we do toxicology testing when there is suspected industrial exposures that put an employee in danger." He said, "You won't release my name or put this in your report to my superiors, will you. I know about doctor-patient confidentiality." "Well," I said, "I won't release your name, but if affects others, I can't say I won't release the information to the correct authorities."

"Doc, what happened in Oklahoma City wasn't caused by ammonium nitrate bomb in the small truck they say was parked by the building." "What are you saying?", I snapped back. "See this rash, it was caused by radiation. We broke three radiation detectors there. See, we were the same team that was sent to Riyad, Saudi Arabia and the bomb only blew the windows into the building. We estimated the explosion was by our calculations to be seven times more ammonium nitrate in that truck bomb. The whole front of the building was sheared off doc in Oklahoma; cleanest controlled detonation our munitions expert forensic team has seen ever. " "What!!", I blurted. "Yeah, we were examining the building site under Wakenhut armed guard, and told not to take any radioactive debris off the site, or they were ordered to shoot on site to kill. All our bags were searched and put through a detector, to make sure we didn't take any off site, or away from the place where they burried and concrete capped all the debris, again under armed Wakenhut guard." "You are telling me that the building was exploded with a nuclear device?", I said. Shaking with a now very pale and distant face, he grunted, "Yeah!". "Oh my God!, and how did this happen?", I inquired.

"There were micronuclear bombs placed on support pillars in the walls of the Federal Building, by special units of the ATF and FBI. They were paged out not to enter the building on the morning of the detonation, and the Federal Judge was warned to cancel court that day. We removed to undetonated softball sized micronuclear bombs, and one C4 pineapple bomb, attached to the pillars of the remaining building." "I can't believe this story!", I blurted. "Well, doc are you going to test me?", now sweating and shaking more violently with anguish at these revelations. "I will order some more tests of your blood cells that will rule out radiation effects on your blood cells and bone marrow. As for the sperm count and morphology testing, you need to just go to your primary family doctor's office, and I am sure he will do this for you. Call me with the results, and I can interpret if there are any abnormalities." "Ok" Looking relieved, "thanks for listening to what happened to us doc."

This story dialogue was very disturbing, and I told my wife Michelle that night, placed the information of the 'shelf', and hoped that he was lying, but I had an aching feeling of serious doubt that continued until other events proved to me he was right on with the details of the Oklahoma Murah Building detonation by the NWO.

ADDENDUM:

April 23rd 2007

During my interview with the Special Ops officer mentioned that there were high velocity cutting charges in the building, placed by special ops wacco units of FBI and ATF. This same officer requested recommendations for testing to rule out damage from radiation exposure. He had used three radiation detectors that had gone off the scale and they also had identified Tritium isotopes confirming micronuclear devices. He identified them as US Armcy Corp of Engineers 1/10th Kiloton Micronukes with low yield radiation, high EMP and blast to crush to nanoparticles the building concrete and materials. Two unexploed micronuclear devices were removed of this type from the building. All the debris was removed under armed Wachenhut private guard, and he was told that if he removed any radioactive debris, all his personal equipment and uniforms were scanned and weighed on and off the OKC site. This officer stated that if he removed any materials he would be tracked and killed by direct threat from the senior FBI and ATF. Months later, October 1995, when he was found to have leaked this information to me my colleague Dr Ogrodnick MD was cracking jokes cocking his finger that "Your dead Deagle... They know what happened when Schwinder was away.." . He was apparently court-martialed and the next day I was fired, after a discussion, "I want a letter of reference and a check and if you kill me I have a safe of classified materials I will drop on you from the grave. If you come within 500 miles of me or my family, I have friends who will be very upset and they will take action..". This conversation was directly with Major George Schwinder MD face to face.

This is as close as I can recall the truth of the time sequence of event after the OKC Ft. Carson Speial Ops Forensic Munitions team returned for exit examinations from the scene of the OKC Murrah Bldg. in April 1995.

Signed and Affidavit of Dr William R Deagle MD

Trentadue OKC Video Deposition Federal Order Sept

This is the Federal filed documents for Video Deposition of David Paul Hammer and Terry Lynn Nichols with the Federal Court vs. the FBI and their involvement in the OKC Bombing of the Murrah Federal Building in April 1995. This was filed Sept 20th 2007 by Jesse Trentadue Atty, Salt Lake City, Utah, after discovering FBI involvement in his brother's Ken Trentadue's death was tied to FBI involvment with OKC.

David Paul Hammer OKC Depo Files FBI Involved!

David Paul Hammer OKC Depo Files FBI Involved! April 11, 2008

Hammer David Paul - Secrets Worth Dying For - Timothy James McVeigh and the Oklahoma City Bombing

Timothy James McVeigh provided the information contained within this book to us during the time he spent with us here on death row at the United States Penitentiary in Terre Haute, Indiana. We engaged in various projects on Tim's behalf, and at some risk to ourselves, in order to gain his trust or a semblance thereof, and his cooperation with the writing of this book. Some might even say that we bartered with him. Our associations were not always amiable, there were intense disputes and allegations of broken promises and even treachery, but in the end the necessity for cooperation won out. This was needed to advance McVeigh''s agenda.

Our conversations took on many forms during the twenty-three months spent living together in a unit designed for the condemned. These conversations and communications ranged from debates, arguments, chatter, gossip, idle conversation, explanations, question and answer sessions, and even confessions by McVeigh.

It stands to reason, given the segregation of those housed on this unit, that we spent more time with McVeigh, than anyone else, during the last two years of his life. Some of the information revealed to us was previously provided to outside sources in February of 2000, by way of tape-recorded telephone calls. Additionally, we provided information to reporters by way of letters in late 1999 and early 2000. This all occurred just prior to the January 2000 face-to-face interviews between reporters Lou Michel, Dan Herbeck and McVeigh. Those interviews were conducted here on January 14, 17 and 18, 2000.

It should be noted that Tim McVeigh was fully aware of our intentions to write this book about our interactions with him. His agreement to assist us and to provide details was contingent upon our not writing about, or publishing the information in book form, prior to the publication of his 'authorized biography,' which he wanted to be titled 'American Patriot.' That book, written by reporters Michel and Herbeck in early 2001, was instead titled, 'American Terrorist.' While it was not the exact biography McVeigh had hoped for, it did contain a version of events portraying him as a 'lone wolf terrorist,' responsible for planning, financing, and carrying out the Oklahoma City bombing almost single-handedly. That is the picture he wanted the public to believe while he was alive, for, in his mind, he would remain a true and loyal soldier until the very end.

We have honored all aspects of our agreement with Tim McVeigh. That includes naming a chapter in this book "Blood Makes the Grass Grow." This title comes from the cadence uttered by his platoon, during basic training at Fort Banning, Georgia. We have elected to leave out the "Kill, Kill, Kill!" line of that cadence.

Wherever possible, the authors have attempted to verify the information provided to us by McVeigh. We have done so via our contacts on the outside. Because of our incarceration and the slow process of verification, this book has taken almost three years to write. We offer this version of events relating to the bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma on April 19, 1995, because the public has just as much right to know McVeigh''s secrets as they have to know his so-called 'authorized lone wolf version.' We offer his accounts only for what they are worth, that value is left up to you, the reader, to decide.

DEPOSITION TO JESSE TRENTADUE IMPLICATING TIMOTHY McVEIGH WITH FBI OKC BOMBING IS ATTACHED IN pdf FORMAT !

OKC Nichols Feb 2007 Depo Trentadue FBI INVOLVED !

This deposition was taken by Jesse Trentadue Atty from Terry Lynn Nichols who supports FBI total control and complicit control of Timothy McVeigh in completion of the OKC Murrah Bldg April 1995 Bombing. Video Deposition Orders were filed Sept 21st 2007 by Trentadue in Federal Court and granted by the court Federal Judge to proceed with David Paul Hammer and Jesse Trentadue.

OKC Peter Kevin Langan Depo FBI OKC Bombing Involvement

Peter Kevin Langan provided his deposition to Jesse Trentadue Atty providing evidence for Timothy McVeigh Federal involvement in OKC Murrah April 1995 bombing. This correlates with Terry Lynn Nichols and David Paul Hammer's and my affidavit filed in Spril 2007 and sent to Jesse Trentadue to obtain Video Deposition Federal Orders which he succeeded in Sept 21st 2007, for Terry Lynn Nichols and David Paul Hammer to provide further video evidence of Video proofs supporting written depositions provided by these men, now in US Federal Penitentiary Systems, and affiliated in direct and indirect ways to Timothy McVeigh.

*more information*       
John 3:16 teaches us: "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth on him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

John 14:6 says:  "I am the way the truth and the life; NO MAN cometh unto the Father BUT BY ME."

Offline ES

• Old Iron Sides: Enemy of Tyrannical Scum
Re: PROOF OKC BOMBING WAS AN FBI/ATF BOMBING SPECIAL OPERATION
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2008, 05:33:46 PM »
Thanks for posting that. I had been wondering what was happening with Trentadue's case. I never saw the Bill Deagle letter before or knew that he was involved. Great post.
"My heroes are people who monkey wrench the new world order". - Jello Biafra

Offline merlon

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2008, 09:47:23 PM »

Post removed.
Neither Alex Jones, nor his forum condones racial slurs.

Offline Hetware

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2008, 04:21:32 AM »
This video of General Partin lecturing on the OKC inside job is worth watching:

http://vehme.blogspot.com/2007/11/general-brenton-k-partin-on-okc-and-twa.html

I note that there is no mention in original post of Andreas Strassmeir or Carol Howe. There's more info here on OKC:

http://www.politicalfriendster.com/showPerson.php?id=2680&name=Oklahoma-City-Bombing

Offline Hetware

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2008, 06:28:51 AM »
Thanks for posting that. I had been wondering what was happening with Trentadue's case. I never saw the Bill Deagle letter before or knew that he was involved. Great post.

I don't know what to make of this.  On one hand we have the discussion of Elohim City and its alleged connections to "right wing extremists", and Deagle presenting himself as person who ended up connected to all of this by happenstance.  OTOH, we have: http://www.clayandiron.com/about_bio.jsp "CLAYandIRON Ministry started in 1988 with Dr Bill and Michelle Deagle, commissioned by the Most High God to bring the truth of the end of this secular age and prepare His People for spiritually and physically for the Times of Jacobs Trouble."

I believe the meaning ascribed to "Elohim" by the folks at Elohim City is "The Most High God".  Now, I don't know that the people at Elohim City are bad people.  I also know that they are not the only people who use the terms such as "Most High God" and "Elohim".

I have heard from multiple, seemingly reliable sources that the remains of Murrah building were hauled away and buried without inspection.  If the burial site was encased in concrete, that would certainly increase my suspicion that there was something like radioactivity that someone was trying to hide.

I don't know what to think, but the bit about "commissioned by the Most High God to bring the truth of the end of this secular age and prepare His People for spiritually and physically for the Times of Jacobs Trouble." makes me slightly uneasy.

Offline skeptic101

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2008, 09:14:47 AM »
Ok, so we have govt. insiders who did it.  The big question isn't in the details of why and how and a new book and new posts about it--WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT? 

Offline TimeLady

« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2008, 12:49:20 PM »
Do we need any more proof that the government just wants to increase its power at the expense of the people it supposedly governs? - I'm not knocking what you posted, I'm just saying.

Besides, to believe that would be to believe the facts that McVeigh was found panicking by the side of the road and saying that he didn't want to do it, that someone else was making him do it - and that's just silly.

Why, next you'll be telling me that 9/11 was an inside job, mainly caused by bombs secreted in the buildings during renovations a month before!
Hanlon's razor: Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.

Offline merlon

« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2008, 02:18:22 PM »
I apologize. sorry Alex and members of his forum. I was not trying to be racial. I think that all people are people.
        i was called a 'drek' in Germany quite frequently on  a tour there, because, I think, I had a beard. i meant it as the monster said in 'Battlefield Earth'. Like a ManAnimal.
          Kinda like Black People call thems selves a 'n-word'. What up 'n-word'? What up?.......
       Ok, my PR is over, if I may, I would like to comment on the OKC bombing.
    Personally, I think that McVeigh did it. BLAM! i remember people on the tv speculating about who dunnit, and the Saudi's were prime suspects.....I bet the CFR is thanking God that people are not believing that McVeigh really did it. That is all. After all, i believe that the militias, i.e. montana militia, the freemen, and otheres were properly and koserly infiltrated. But McVeigh slipped, or was allowed to, slip through the 'cracks'. there was also a man in California, a Vietnam vet, who got an AR-15 and implimented many many holes in a power transformer station, interrupting power to man people. There was also sabbotage in california power plants....etc. I do not follow....What I mean is, that i do not know why people do not think that McVeigh could have done this......Just like Rockafeller center in NYC in the 1920's got blown up, so did Oklahoma. McVeigh was executed. He is dead to the world......We all know worse things have happened in life. But in all reality to the conspiracies therorists, 'the score' is Government 1million points/People 0 points. thus giving creedence to the omnipotence of the fed.....I do not believe so. I'm looking for better results (lol). How about you?
       Nah, not really, but I would like truth as much as any. Evil,deceptive,manipulative,complicit,....these are all words I agree dys-scribe the government, but you must know they are laughing at us all.
        You all are like a vet in vietnam picking up pieces of the 'red-cross' on yer fellow. And they are looking at you and the rest of the living appropriating actions and intellect towards a weak point, rather than remaining strong.
     this whole theory needeth a plug. it is bleeding your intellect and resoursefullness 'gainst the enemy.

Offline Hetware

« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2008, 08:36:10 PM »
Do we need any more proof that the government just wants to increase its power at the expense of the people it supposedly governs? - I'm not knocking what you posted, I'm just saying.

Besides, to believe that would be to believe the facts that McVeigh was found panicking by the side of the road and saying that he didn't want to do it, that someone else was making him do it - and that's just silly.

Why, next you'll be telling me that 9/11 was an inside job, mainly caused by bombs secreted in the buildings during renovations a month before!

The question is which government?  Or perhaps, who in the government.  I have worked for the federal government.  My father is a retired civil servant.  Neither of us are part of a NWO elitist conspiracy. 

Yes.  The OKC bombing was definitely some kind of inside job.  That only means that the perpetrators were operating within the system.  It does not mean that the crimes were committed on the direct orders of the President.  It doesn't even mean that the President was conscious of the objectives of those who committed the crimes.  Do you really think that Clinton listened to the Alex Jones Show while he was in the White House? 

Don't get me wrong.  I think Clinton is a crook from hell.  Nonetheless, it is very likely that he was just as manipulated and duped as the general public regarding OKC.  We really need to try to identify actual participants in these crimes and cover ups.  Some people point fingers at the SPLC.

Offline TimeLady

« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2008, 09:06:25 PM »
"government" in general, as in the politicians, as in the higher-up politicians, etc.
Hanlon's razor: Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.

Offline ES

• Old Iron Sides: Enemy of Tyrannical Scum
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2008, 09:33:32 PM »
I apologize. sorry Alex and members of his forum. I was not trying to be racial. I think that all people are people.
        i was called a 'drek' in Germany quite frequently on  a tour there, because, I think, I had a beard. i meant it as the monster said in 'Battlefield Earth'. Like a ManAnimal.
          Kinda like Black People call thems selves a 'n-word'. What up 'n-word'? What up?.......
       Ok, my PR is over, if I may, I would like to comment on the OKC bombing.
    Personally, I think that McVeigh did it. BLAM! i remember people on the tv speculating about who dunnit, and the Saudi's were prime suspects.....I bet the CFR is thanking God that people are not believing that McVeigh really did it. That is all. After all, i believe that the militias, i.e. montana militia, the freemen, and otheres were properly and koserly infiltrated. But McVeigh slipped, or was allowed to, slip through the 'cracks'. there was also a man in California, a Vietnam vet, who got an AR-15 and implimented many many holes in a power transformer station, interrupting power to man people. There was also sabbotage in california power plants....etc. I do not follow....What I mean is, that i do not know why people do not think that McVeigh could have done this......Just like Rockafeller center in NYC in the 1920's got blown up, so did Oklahoma. McVeigh was executed. He is dead to the world......We all know worse things have happened in life. But in all reality to the conspiracies therorists, 'the score' is Government 1million points/People 0 points. thus giving creedence to the omnipotence of the fed.....I do not believe so. I'm looking for better results (lol). How about you?
       Nah, not really, but I would like truth as much as any. Evil,deceptive,manipulative,complicit,....these are all words I agree dys-scribe the government, but you must know they are laughing at us all.
        You all are like a vet in vietnam picking up pieces of the 'red-cross' on yer fellow. And they are looking at you and the rest of the living appropriating actions and intellect towards a weak point, rather than remaining strong.
     this whole theory needeth a plug. it is bleeding your intellect and resoursefullness 'gainst the enemy.

No one is saying McVeigh was not involved. He was clearly spotted at the scene by eyewitnesses with another man both in the truck. What makes it suspicious is that the Batf was out of the building and then all of a sudden showed up a few minutes after the bombing in full gear and asked to be bandaged when they were not hurt. There is also video of the scene that was not released and never used in the trial. You've got Iraqi's running around the city. The local news and fbi confirmed that bombs were taken out of the building. Not to mention that munition expert general parton says a fertilizer bomb would not do that much damage. There are collums closer to the blast that remained intact while others that were further away were destroyed. Then there is the death of terrance yeaky who was investigating the bombing who said feds were tailing him and then he was found tortured and shot in a field. Of course don't forget that Terry Nichols has said in a deposition that McVeigh was working for the fbi to infiltrate and demonize the militia movement. This makes sense because we also know that McVeigh was working at an army based that trains in demolitions a year after he was supposedly discharged from the army. Please research this if you have doubts that the government was involved. You can start by watching 911 the road to tyranny on google.
"My heroes are people who monkey wrench the new world order". - Jello Biafra

Offline Hetware

« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2008, 10:01:29 PM »
"government" in general, as in the politicians, as in the higher-up politicians, etc.

I'm not saying that I have clear answers for any of this, but consider this.  All of these false flag conspiracies involve individuals.  They operate on the model of an intelligence organization with compartmentalized, need to know classification.  No individual is likely to know all the details of the operation.  The people at the top will not know the details of the on-sight operations, and the on-sight people may not even know who the ultimate controllers are.

Somehow people somewhere made a decision to destroy the Murrah building.  I seriously doubt there were more than two dozen people aware that the Murrah building was going to be blown up.  Among them were the people who put the explosives in the building, and the people who told the BATF agents to stay away from the building.  Clearly there have to be people in key positions to control events at the scene and prevent legitimate investigation. 

One or two well placed agents can have an extraordinary influence on the behavior of a large number of unsuspecting, obedient and honest people.  There are other means of manipulating people beyond the force of authority and confidence.  There appears to be a network of extortionists who seduce influential people into compromising situations and then collect evidence with which to blackmail or destroy them if they fail to play the game.

Offline changedname

« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2008, 10:35:28 PM »
One more interesting piece of the puzzle that should bring down those involved and open the eyes of the people so that for once and for all they can never pull off another false flag operation again.."IF" there is any justice left in this country and somehow "We The People for Truth" can make sure there is exposure to this and "REAL justice! But.... It's a big IF

Offline chris jones

« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2008, 01:27:55 PM »

I don't know if Mcveigh did it, was coherced into, or was fed backed,or militarly schooled in the art, I do know that before the buidling was blown up there was photo shot taken of a for LtD with one man inside and the other getting in, one was FBI, (the guy getting in the car.)
They maight have been there to have a coffe, or converstin, or take a leak, or whatever, but realisticaly is a good Ol American citizen going to walk up and accuse an FBI agent of complicity without being a little worried about the end results.
United, sure we could take back this nation, no problem, are we?
The thorn in my side, citizens understanding that this country is theirs, not the goverenments, not the con men who are suking away in political office and Gov, positions.

Offline XR500Final

« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2008, 12:07:50 AM »
Full Pack of file for Direct download Are available at the following locations (Including 3 hrs of Dr Deagle from April 19, 2008)

http://www.mediafire.com/?tnggedzmgmm

http://myfreefilehosting.com/f/8803f0457b_20.13MB

http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/4/20/1876338/PROOF_OKC_INSIDE_JOB.zip

Offline Hetware

« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2008, 07:19:49 AM »
If Deagle is suggesting mini-nukes were used in the WTC, I believe he is wrong.  Prof. Steven Jones looked at this and found no evidence to support the claim.

Offline clearmyst

« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2008, 12:07:21 AM »
I keep hoping for we are change people to bring up the OK bombing when the confront clinton, after all it was his 9/11

Offline Sonja

« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2008, 12:37:12 AM »
I always thought Ok city was a test run to gauge public reaction. It was the pre-911 audition as it were. People automatically blamed muslims, that was a great piece of information. When it was told it was a 'white guy' the govt had the impetus it needed to spy on citizens inside the country instead of the normal reaction 'close the borders' which could not be afforded in the overall plan.

Notice they execute people quickly after something like this. A sentence on death row for the majority can take 10-20+ years, Timothy McVeigh  was executed in 6 years from the date, 4 years from his conviction. In 2000 McVeigh notified that he was giving up all appeals.
He was executed one year later.

They 'did in' Saddam Hussein even quicker. He was much more dangerous because he wasnt a mind control victim. He was found , tried and executed in exactly 3 years-17 days.
No one is saying McVeigh was not involved. He was clearly spotted at the scene by eyewitnesses with another man both in the truck. What makes it suspicious is that the Batf was out of the building and then all of a sudden showed up a few minutes after the bombing in full gear and asked to be bandaged when they were not hurt. There is also video of the scene that was not released and never used in the trial. You've got Iraqi's running around the city. The local news and fbi confirmed that bombs were taken out of the building. Not to mention that munition expert general parton says a fertilizer bomb would not do that much damage.

Exactly! I did OK city FAR after all my stuff on 911. It was back-up info at that point. No Way a van filled with anything blew off the entire front of that building, Also, BATF had obvious stand down orders.
There is all kinds of stuff on the net and pics of McVeigh at fed military institutions long after he was discharged.He was a patsy.

Words may show a man's wit but actions his meaning.

Offline 8bitagent

• Im an artist/musician/nerd into deep politics
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2009, 01:21:06 AM »
No one is saying McVeigh was not involved. He was clearly spotted at the scene by eyewitnesses with another man both in the truck. What makes it suspicious is that the Batf was out of the building and then all of a sudden showed up a few minutes after the bombing in full gear and asked to be bandaged when they were not hurt. There is also video of the scene that was not released and never used in the trial. You've got Iraqi's running around the city. The local news and fbi confirmed that bombs were taken out of the building. Not to mention that munition expert general parton says a fertilizer bomb would not do that much damage. There are collums closer to the blast that remained intact while others that were further away were destroyed. Then there is the death of terrance yeaky who was investigating the bombing who said feds were tailing him and then he was found tortured and shot in a field. Of course don't forget that Terry Nichols has said in a deposition that McVeigh was working for the fbi to infiltrate and demonize the militia movement. This makes sense because we also know that McVeigh was working at an army based that trains in demolitions a year after he was supposedly discharged from the army. Please research this if you have doubts that the government was involved. You can start by watching 911 the road to tyranny on google.

Absolutely. And notice some of the same OKC operatives were involved in either WTC 1993 or 9/11(or all three) You have Terry Nichols said to have met with Ramzi Yousef in the Philipines. "John Doe No 2" Husseini al Hussein the baggage handler for Boston Logan the morning of 9/11.  You had not only those two, but FBI "neo Nazi" informants Sean Kenny and James Rosencranz, the German provocatuer intel agent Straussmeir, several Murrah employees who saw plastic explosives being rigged into the columns, etc. And most shocking of all, Melvin Lattimore/Mujahid Menepta clearly involved in not just Oklahoma City but World Trade 1993 and 9/11.

EXCELLENT documentary exposing the whole operation:
part 1   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSzuDbAtylI
part 2   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEKGJ-vZVHo&feature=related
"We should not be here. I'm scared, this is creepy. You know what I mean? This could go very deep, Carol. This could be like, you know, like with the Warren commission, or something. I don't like it."-Woody Allen, Manhattan Murder Mystery(1993)

H0llyw00d

« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2010, 03:25:20 PM »
Only proof needed is the fact there were more unexploded bombs inside a Federal building, like McVeigh really had Carte Blanch inside any part of the Murrow building.
Seems to be a pattern as well, of US buildings attempted to be blown up, only to fail. Yet years later, aforementioned building DOES end up being destroyed.

Offline jerryweaver

"It is worth it if one child is saved"
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2014, 08:02:04 AM »
Talked to a active duty sergeant last night at the 4th of july party about Ops Paperclip, Northwoods, and Gladio.
 I wanted to know if he understood this policy and that it is NATO policy since 1960's.
He did say that was his understanding and agreed that the OKC Murrah was a false flag to demonize the US Militia movement and put forth a radical political agenda.
I asked if he understood that at least 80% of these stories about school shootings were theatrical  fabrications and political vehicles to maintain Gov monopoly on violent force.
He told me that was his understanding.
He then stated "It is worth it if one child is saved".
Dystopia .

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2014, 01:02:19 PM »
I would be curious as to which one child's "life" he believes need be saved at the expense so many children's lives...

I agree, this man and many like him suffer from a type of diystopic intellectual disconnect.

JTCoyoté

"You don't cost the government money,
the government costs YOU money."

~Ron Paul