Jewish Holocaust Expert says Palestine Owes Billions of Dollars to Jews

Author Topic: Jewish Holocaust Expert says Palestine Owes Billions of Dollars to Jews  (Read 13536 times)

Offline Dogstar2012

Re: Jewish Holocaust Expert says Palestine Owes Billions of Dollars to Jews
« Reply #40 on: April 16, 2008, 03:12:30 pm »
Sorry but you're both retarded. The whole point is that people have the right to express their opinions. If I say I don't like the taste of liver, I do not feel the need to provide supporting evidence.  But you guys are doing a great job of steering away from the topic, which my opinions were related to. Just out of curiosity, which one of my opinions do you require facts for?

Offline 5thColumn

« Reply #41 on: April 16, 2008, 03:28:52 pm »

Sidney Zabludoff = the Boy
The Facts          = White Dog of Truth
"While the truncheon may be used in lieu of conversation words will always retain their power. Words offer the means to meaning and, for those who will listen the enunciation of truth." -- V

Offline yanaar

• Freedom
    • Yanaar
« Reply #42 on: April 16, 2008, 03:45:24 pm »
Sorry but you're both retarded. The whole point is that people have the right to express their opinions. If I say I don't like the taste of liver, I do not feel the need to provide supporting evidence.  But you guys are doing a great job of steering away from the topic, which my opinions were related to. Just out of curiosity, which one of my opinions do you require facts for?

From Webster's Dictionary:

Opinion1.  A belief not based on absolute certainty or positive knowledge but on what seems true, valid, or probable to one's own mind: judgment.  2. An evaluation, impression, or estimation of the quality or worth of a person or thing.  3.  The formal judgment of an expert on a matter in which advice is sought.  4.  (Law) The formal statement by a judge or court.

"The man who dies wealthy dies in disgrace." 
Chaucer

Offline Dogstar2012

« Reply #43 on: April 16, 2008, 03:50:38 pm »

Opinion1.  A belief not based on absolute certainty or positive knowledge but on what seems true, valid, or probable to one's own mind: judgment. 

Thanks for proving my point. It doesn't require a bibliography.

So how bout we get back on topic?

Offline yanaar

• Freedom
    • Yanaar
« Reply #44 on: April 16, 2008, 04:06:38 pm »
Thanks for proving my point. It doesn't require a bibliography.

So how bout we get back on topic?

Oh... let's keep having fun.   ;D

No... doesn't require a bibliography... however the more informed backup there is for an opinion, the more it will be respected.
Chaucer

Offline Dogstar2012

« Reply #45 on: April 16, 2008, 04:17:15 pm »
Oh... let's keep having fun.   ;D

No... doesn't require a bibliography... however the more informed backup there is for an opinion, the more it will be respected.

I couldnt care less if Im respected. If you want to discuss what my opinion was, do it. Or if you have one of your own, say it. This thread is just degenerating into a war of semantics. 

Offline mockingbird

• He who laughs last, laughs best.
« Reply #46 on: April 16, 2008, 04:19:45 pm »
Anyone who propagates this so called "holohoax" should be sent to a nice hot oven, and see what it feels like to be burnt alive.

Who's first from you, you "aryan" trash?
Quote from: industria on April 10, 2008 at 01:51:06 AM
If you don't like the way things are run don't let the door hit you in the ass as you leave.  :-*

"Attack of the tyrannical moderator!!!"

Offline trixi1

• He is watching. Smile because Jesus is Lord.
« Reply #47 on: April 16, 2008, 04:22:02 pm »

I agree that it seems to be creating a situation of division instead of looking at the point of the original article. I am so dismayed and frustrated for the people in Palestine and I'm tired of the holocaust being thrown down our throats. I truly feel for anyone who suffered during the two WW wars, but I have just as much sympathy and compassion for all of the ones who've suffered in other wars and the invasions over in the middle east right now.

The Jews do not have exclusive rights to claim being victims here. That is the key main fact here. Please realize that.

John 3:16 teaches us: "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth on him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

John 14:6 says:  "I am the way the truth and the life; NO MAN cometh unto the Father BUT BY ME."

Offline yanaar

• Freedom
    • Yanaar
« Reply #48 on: April 16, 2008, 04:25:50 pm »
I couldnt care less if Im respected. If you want to discuss what my opinion was, do it. Or if you have one of your own, say it. This thread is just degenerating into a war of semantics. 

OK.  I don't respect you.   :P
Chaucer

Offline mockingbird

« Reply #49 on: April 16, 2008, 04:26:22 pm »

I agree that it seems to be creating a situation of division instead of looking at the point of the original article. I am so dismayed and frustrated for the people in Palestine and I'm tired of the holocaust being thrown down our throats. I truly feel for anyone who suffered during the two WW wars, but I have just as much sympathy and compassion for all of the ones who've suffered in other wars and the invasions over in the middle east right now.

The Jews do not have exclusive rights to claim being victims here. That is the key main fact here. Please realize that.

Yes, your posts tend to bring out the stromfronters out of their cesspools.

Coincidence I guess, or maybe you're an instigator?

Hmmmm....  ::)
If you don't like the way things are run don't let the door hit you in the ass as you leave.  :-*

Offline Dogstar2012

« Reply #50 on: April 16, 2008, 04:27:42 pm »
Anyone who propagates this so called "holohoax" should be sent to a nice hot oven, and see what it feels like to be burnt alive.

Ar·y·an     Audio Help   /ˈɛəriən, ˈɛəryən, ˈær-/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[air-ee-uhn, air-yuhn, ar-] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun
1.   Ethnology. a member or descendant of the prehistoric people who spoke Indo-European.
2.   (in Nazi doctrine) a non-Jewish Caucasian, esp. of Nordic stock.
3.   (formerly) Indo-European.
4.   (formerly) Indo-Iranian.
–adjective
5.   of or pertaining to an Aryan or the Aryans.
6.   (formerly) Indo-European.
7.   (formerly) Indo-Iranian.
Also, Arian.

[Origin: 1785–95; < Skt ārya of high rank (adj.), aristocrat (n.) + -an]
Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1)
Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2006.
American Heritage Dictionary - Cite This Source - Share This
Ar·y·an    Audio Help   (âr'ē-ən, ār'-)  Pronunciation Key
n. 

1. Indo-Iranian. No longer in technical use.
   2. A member of the people who spoke the parent language of the Indo-European languages. No longer in technical use.
   3. A member of any people speaking an Indo-European language. No longer in technical use.
   4. In Nazism and neo-Nazism, a non-Jewish Caucasian, especially one of Nordic type, supposed to be part of a master race.

[From Sanskrit ārya-, noble, Aryan.]

Ar'y·an adj.

Word History: It is one of the ironies of history that Aryan, a word nowadays referring to the blond-haired, blue-eyed physical ideal of Nazi Germany, originally referred to a people who looked vastly different. Its history starts with the ancient Indo-Iranians, Indo-European peoples who inhabited parts of what are now Iran, Afghanistan, and India. Their tribal self-designation was a word reconstructed as *arya- or *ārya-. The first of these is the form found in Iranian, as ultimately in the name of Iran itself (from Middle Persian Ērān (šahr), "(Land) of the Iranians," from the genitive plural of Ēr, "Iranian"). The variant *ārya- is found unchanged in Sanskrit, where it referred to the upper crust of ancient Indian society. These words became known to European scholars in the 18th century. The shifting of meaning that eventually led to the present-day sense started in the 1830s, when Friedrich Schlegel, a German scholar who was an important early Indo-Europeanist, came up with a theory that linked the Indo-Iranian words with the German word Ehre, "honor," and older Germanic names containing the element ario-, such as the Swiss warrior Ariovistus who was written about by Julius Caesar. Schlegel theorized that far from being just a designation of the Indo-Iranians, the word *arya- had in fact been what the Indo-Europeans called themselves, meaning something like "the honorable people." (This theory has since been called into question.) Thus "Aryan" came to be synonymous with "Indo-European," and in this sense entered the general scholarly consciousness of the day. Not much later, it was proposed that the original homeland of the Indo-Europeans had been in northern Europe. From this theory, it was but a small leap to think of the Aryans as having had a northern European physiotype. While these theories were playing themselves out, certain anti-Semitic scholars in Germany took to viewing the Jews in Germany as the main non-Aryan people because of their Semitic roots; a distinction thus arose in their minds between Jews and the "true Aryan" Germans, a distinction that later furnished unfortunate fodder for the racial theories of the Nazis.

Aryan is not an insult, nor does it imply a racist person. Hitler perverted it's meaning, he didn't change it.

Offline trixi1

« Reply #51 on: April 16, 2008, 04:28:17 pm »
Yes, your posts tend to bring out the stromfronters out of their cesspools.

Coincidence I guess, or maybe you're an instigator?

Hmmmm....  ::)

Semantics again I see. Anyway, posting truthful articles no matter the topic matter is not instigating as you imply, but it is part of the whole equation.

John 3:16 teaches us: "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth on him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

John 14:6 says:  "I am the way the truth and the life; NO MAN cometh unto the Father BUT BY ME."

Offline al0152

« Reply #52 on: April 16, 2008, 04:29:17 pm »

http://www.wakeupfromyourslumber.com/node/6440

Jewish Holocaust™ Expert says Arabs owe billions of dollars to Jews for the Zionist theft of Palestine

The chutzpah of these people. First, they barge into Palestine, murdering, bombing, raping, demolishing and stealing their way to an Eretz Israel, now they demand they be paid for their crimes.

How is this different from a gang of thugs, breaking into your home, raping your wife, shooting your son, kidnapping your daughter and trashing the place out, then demanding that YOU, the victim, pay the gangsters for their time and trouble?

Is the figure given the final figure or will compound interest and the inevitable shakedown tactics of their descendants be added to the alleged cost?

Article from the Forward

Study Estimates Assets of Arab Lands’ Jews

By Marc Perelman

In the first effort to methodically calculate the amount lost by Jews who fled Arab countries after the creation of Israel, a Holocaust restitution expert estimated that the losses amounted to $6 billion.

The study, performed by Sidney Zabludoff and published this month in a journal published by the conservative Jerusalem Center for Public Affairs, estimated that Jewish losses were significantly more than the amount lost by Palestinian refugees from Israel.

Close to 1 million Jews were forced to leave Middle Eastern and North African countries after the creation of Israel — a fact that has become a political volleyball as Palestinian refugees have pushed for compensation for their own expulsion from Israel.

Zabludoff peppers his paper with political references and proposals, and it seems likely that his figures will encounter protest from Palestinian groups. He estimates that the 550,000 Palestinian refugees lost $3.9 billion.

Palestinian critics argue that speaking of restitution is an insidious way of ruling out the possibility of a return to Israel — and Zabludoff is explicit in his paper that there should not be a right of return for Palestinian refugees.

“This is an insidious argument, because the advocates of Jewish refugees are not working to get those legitimate assets back but are in fact trying to cancel out the debt of Israel toward Palestinian refugees,” said Rashid Khalidi, Columbia University’s Edward Said professor of Arab studies.

Advocates for Jewish refugees are already seizing upon the new data to advance their cause.

“Just as the issue of Holocaust restitution became a priority for Jewish advocacy a decade ago, this issue needs to become a priority now,” said Elan Steinberg, vice president of the gathering of American Jewish Holocaust Survivors & Their Descendants, who worked with Zabludoff on restitutions at the Word Jewish Congress in the late 1990s. “It brings something that had been hidden in the Jewish consciousness to light.”

After years of neglect, Jewish groups have become increasingly vocal on the issue through an umbrella group called Justice for Jews From Arab Countries, which has pushed a variety of measures in Congress and at the United Nations that recognize the fate of Jewish refugees.

Last month, it scored a symbolic victory when the House passed a resolution demanding that any explicit reference to Palestinian refugees be matched by a similar reference to Jewish refugees.

“The issue of refugee assets has taken prominence in recent years, since the Palestinians began asking to replicate the Holocaust restitution mechanisms and the Israeli government responded by bringing up the issue of Jewish refugees in Arab lands.” said Michael Bazyler, a law professor at Whittier Law School and the author of “Holocaust Justice: The Battle for Restitution in America’s Courts.”

Zabludoff, a former CIA and Treasury Department official, reached the estimates without using any actual figures from North African and Arab countries. Instead he extrapolated the refugees’ per capita assets from earlier research on Palestinians and applied them to Jews after finding that they matched the pre-World War II figures for Eastern European Jews.

Zabludoff’s figures for Palestinian refugees were drawn from calculations made by a number of previous researchers. He said the difference between the Jewish and Palestinian totals was due not only to the higher number of Jewish refugees but also to the fact that Jewish refugees tended to be more urban and involved in trade activities.

He told the Forward he had undertaken the work on his own and that he did not receive any instructions or financial support from Jewish groups.

No comparable estimates of refugee assets have been published previously. For instance, the Palestinians have often added to property losses psychological damages and lost income, reaching figures between $180 billion and $290 billion (in 2007 dollars), according to a study by Palestinian scholar Sami Hadawi. The World Organization of Jews From Arab Countries, for its part, has collated Jewish community assets and individual ones in coming up with a $100 billion figure.

“Sid is a reference in the field of assets evaluation,” Bazyler said, noting that the Israeli government had endorsed his figures about Holocaust-era assets. In the paper, Zabludoff is not shy about stating the policy proposals that he sees arising from his research.

The refugee issue “remains as a bargaining chip for Arab and Palestinian negotiators who continue to emphasize the issue via their political drumbeat. The only way to move toward the reality of how such events have been handled in the past is to stress the clear fact that there were more Jews who fled Middle Eastern and North African countries than Palestinians who left Israel,” Zabludoff writes.

To address the Jewish and Palestinian refugee grievances, Zabludoff proposes to create a $10 billion global fund, essentially extending to Jewish refugees a long-discussed mechanism for Palestinian refugees.

“What I would like to see is that instead of being framed as a political issue, it is addressed as a restitution issue,” he told the Forward.

-----------------------------

As if they haven't bulldozed the holocaust down everyone's throat saying that the US and other nations owes them billions in restitution, now they have the gall to claim this horsepucky. Yeah, some expert.

Extremism (whatever religion) has no bounds......neither compromise....the only thing extremists are good for are a nice bullet (gives a lot of strength to all these global warming fanatics who argue depopulation of humans is the best recourse...not that I agree, since global warming, as a natural cycle, that is if the government stops it stupidity of stopping the natural cycle since these guys have nowhere to go either but Earth).

I know there are some "rational" Jews out there (an unfortunate minority), for them, I have to say RESPECT.... rest like all religious nuts are better off being "recycled".
Live free....or DIE HARD!!!

There is no right in war.....only one that is left - Bertrand Russell

What goes up does not necessarily go down, and vice versa.......

Offline Dogstar2012

« Reply #53 on: April 16, 2008, 04:31:08 pm »
Trixi1 - Good post! At least someones on point here. "Instigator?" ...............I guess thats what you're called if you have an anti-Zionist opinion

Offline wembley87

• 7/7 Ripple Effect
« Reply #54 on: April 16, 2008, 04:34:49 pm »
Hi everyone . I am need of a little help here , and didnt want to start a thread about it so thought i would ask here. I have just subscribed to prison planet tv but i am having problems watching the previous shows , media player is saying ' specified protocol is not supported ' , can anyone help me on how to put it right ? thanks .

Offline mockingbird

« Reply #55 on: April 16, 2008, 04:36:14 pm »
Semantics again I see. Anyway, posting truthful articles no matter the topic matter is not instigating as you imply, but it is part of the whole equation.

Truly disturbing.

Offline trixi1

« Reply #56 on: April 16, 2008, 04:37:06 pm »

Well in truth, mockingbird has come on and attacked me before--peanuts to me anyway. The point I am making is any opinion/article that is posted can be skewed but it can also be used for completing the truth jigsaw puzzle. I saw a connection years ago about how the Jewish religion has politicized for personal/financial/repressive gains against average people and nations like you and I who truly believe in freedom for everyone.

I will never stop speaking about this issue just because someone finds offense in it. I truly think that if someone finds it offensive, they haven't done research. If they did, they would get just as angry as I am regarding oppression on other people.

BTW mockingbird, yes I'm talking to you, look at the posts regarding oppression on this entire forum. It accomplishes nothing but tramples people's individual rights and freedom of speech is a pivotal right for any human being. Even you. So I'll continue to put up with your rants/attacks because that is what you do. I've noticed this shortly after you started posting--nothing's changed.

Offline mockingbird

« Reply #57 on: April 16, 2008, 04:38:32 pm »
Ironic that these philistinians would probably rape and murder you, if you came near their vicinity.

You're a moron, Robert Fisk style.

Offline trixi1

« Reply #58 on: April 16, 2008, 04:40:46 pm »
Ironic that these philistinians would probably rape and murder you, if you came near their vicinity.

Personally, I don't believe that, however, I have found that hate speech has been hijacked and pushed from a zionist angle. So again, how do you defend that argument?

Offline mockingbird

« Reply #59 on: April 16, 2008, 04:43:19 pm »
Perhaps you didn't read about Fisk's beating in Pakistan, and his thoughts about it afterwards.

Bah, you're an amateur "anti-zionist", at best.

NEXT

Offline trixi1

« Reply #60 on: April 16, 2008, 04:48:29 pm »
Perhaps you didn't read about Fisk's beating in Pakistan, and his thoughts about it afterwards.

Bah, you're an amateur "anti-zionist".

NEXT

It's interesting how you lump Robert Fisk or me for that matter into a box. You on the other hand, well, you attack anyone who speaks about truth that you don't want to see it or are there for some other agenda. I can't figure out which.

I will say again, anyone who abused someone else is wrong. This whole thread is about oppression on the Palestinians and demanding money for it. You defend that then you're insane.

Robert Fisk is another issue and it changes nothing. No one deserves someone like that to happen to them, period. I don't care who does the attacking.

But I live the life that God told me to--love my brothers/sisters and do no harm. Can you say the same? I don't know if you believe that you're doing no harm defending horrors being perpetrated on the Palestinians, however, they are in their rightful lands and shouldn't be treated so viciously and barbarically.

No amateur here, keep searching.

Offline mockingbird

« Reply #61 on: April 16, 2008, 04:49:27 pm »
If the thread is about the abuse of these "palestinians", how come you never bash their rich arab neighbors.  Don't answer that, that was rhetorical.

Offline 5thColumn

« Reply #62 on: April 16, 2008, 05:01:48 pm »
The Myth of a 'Land Without People for a People Without Land'

Zionist ideology rests on a very simple postulate: it is written in Genesis (15:18): "... the Lord made a covenant with Abraham, saying, 'To your descendants I give this land, from the river of Egypt to the great river, the river Euphrates,...'"

Starting from this, without asking themselves what the covenant consisted of, to whom the promise had been made, or if the Lord's choice had been unconditional, the Zionist leaders, even the agnostics and atheists, proclaimed: Palestine was given to us by God.

The statistics, even those of the Israeli government, show that 15 percent of Israelis are religious. This doesn't stop the other 85 percent from also claiming that this land had been given to them by God ... in whom they don't believe.

The great majority of modern Israelis neither practice nor believe in a religion, while the different "religious parties," despite comprising only a small minority of the Jewish population, play an important role in the state. This apparent paradox is explained by Nathan Weinstock in his book Le sionisme contre Israël ("Zionism Against Israel"):

If rabbinical obscurantism prevails in Israel, it is because the Zionist mystique is coherent only in light of the Mosaic religion. Take away the concepts of a "Chosen People" and a "Promised Land," and the foundation of Zionism crumbles. This is why the religious parties paradoxically draw their strength from the complicity of agnostic Zionists. The inner cohesion of Israel's Zionist structure has compelled its leaders to strengthen the power of the rabbis. It was the social democratic "Mapai" party, not the religious parties, which, at Ben-Gurion's prodding, made courses in religious instruction an obligatory part of the school curriculum.

Weinstock, Le sionisme contre Israël, 1969, p. 315

http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v18/v18n5p38_Garaudy.html

For your reading pleasure Mockingbird,

regards,

5thColumn
"While the truncheon may be used in lieu of conversation words will always retain their power. Words offer the means to meaning and, for those who will listen the enunciation of truth." -- V

Offline mockingbird

« Reply #63 on: April 16, 2008, 05:06:34 pm »
Ah the Institute For Historical Review.

I don't think so.

If you want to read about the IHR, go to nizkor, which is run by a goy, the scourge of online revisionists and antisemites, Kenneth McVey.

Offline ES

• Old Iron Sides: Enemy of Tyrannical Scum
« Reply #64 on: April 16, 2008, 05:13:54 pm »
Hi everyone . I am need of a little help here , and didnt want to start a thread about it so thought i would ask here. I have just subscribed to prison planet tv but i am having problems watching the previous shows , media player is saying ' specified protocol is not supported ' , can anyone help me on how to put it right ? thanks .

Please start a thread because I'm having the same damn problem.
"My heroes are people who monkey wrench the new world order". - Jello Biafra

Offline 5thColumn

« Reply #65 on: April 16, 2008, 05:15:16 pm »
which is run by a goy,
- Mockingbird

A "goy"?!?

This reminds me of another point to make. Why do the "Chosen People of God" need this terminology in the first place?  You seem so sensitive about racism, mockingbird yet you use this derogatory term?

A stereotype of a goy, as expressed in Jewish humor, bears derogatory elements, e.g., as Hillel Halkin writes: "A stereotypical goy acts blindly; a stereotypical Jew thinks before acting,"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goyim

Shalom,

5thColumn

Offline al0152

« Reply #66 on: April 16, 2008, 05:35:53 pm »

Please do support your claims mockingbird. I've seen numerous clips of unprovoked harrassment done from the Israelis. It is the ISRAELIS that have trespassed into Palestenian territory by forcefully bringing down homes, mass migrations, (in UNREVISED HISTORY, it shows Israeli soldiers committing the acts of rape and murder). In 1960's there were UN Resolutions passed claiming which territory is whose, with compromise to be done in regards to Jerusalem which is holy to Christians, Jews, and Muslims. But it seems nowadays, Christians and Muslims are having a hard time there with the religious extremist supporting regime (with the "hypocritical" US government giving it all the hardware).

And then you have this war I believe of the 60's where Israel claims it was attacked first, yet a UN OBSERVER before dying made his claims that it was in fact THE ISRAELIS that started that war (I have to video google that link of the confessions of that UN observer who was stationed at the border of Jordan and Israel).

The list goes on and on, of almost EVERYTHING HEINOUS that you can think of happening in the Israeli regime quietly supported by the American government.

And speaking of Robert Fisk, how interesting that you call him a moron, yet the "moron" backs his claims by FACTS, and the "moron" is being PROSECUTED instead of contested against with facts to disprove his claims. That goes for Dr. Gremar Rudolph who bribed a KGB officer in Moscow to get one roll of German files of the daily activities, and logs that were kept in those camps later seized by the advancing Red Army. As soon as he entered Germany, he was accused of being "Anti-Semitic" and spreading "hate".

All these people are proving that not that many Jews died. They DID DIE OF STARVATION, but that was in the end years when Allies were visciously bombing German cities and food supplies which thus starved not only the inmates but the entire German population as well.

And who can forget the deal Nazis made to expel as many Jews as possible, but the ZIONISTS stopped them.

What did happen was that it was a PETRI-DISH experiment for MASS POPULATION CONTROL, by injecting sodium fluoride in the waters, and Eugenic experiments, all funded by the Rotschilds. After rationally speaking, if you have free labour that you can use to build your war machine, why destroy it, especially when you are in the process of fighting a bigger superpower than you (the Russians). You cannot afford to waste man power.
Live free....or DIE HARD!!!

There is no right in war.....only one that is left - Bertrand Russell

What goes up does not necessarily go down, and vice versa.......

Offline Ponce

« Reply #67 on: April 16, 2008, 05:40:36 pm »
Instead of fighting over it you people should study the real numbers of dead "Zionist-Jews" and of "real-Jews"........... people keep on saying Jew, Jew, Jew when the Jews, the real ones, have nothing to do with the Khazard-European-Zionists wanabbe Jews.

Those Zionists are giving the Jews a real bad name.

I only hope to live long enough to see the downfall of the state of Israel, 20 millions Arabs may die but better 20 millions now than 200 millions later on.

Because the Zionists are dispersed all over the world the loss of the state of Israel it will mean nothing to them, they just make a big deal out of it in order to keep on crying about the poor me poor jew.
"If you don't hold it, you don't own it"... Ponce

"To be ready is not"... Ponce

Offline mockingbird

« Reply #68 on: April 16, 2008, 05:44:50 pm »
Look, if you want evidence that this refugee group was engineered by her rich yet apathetic arabic neighbors, then their existence speaks for itself.

While you rednecks are living in garages working in abbatoirs, these "folk" as your hero Jorgé Bush calls em, are living like kings.

Maybe they could spare a dime for their poor "palestrinian" neghbors.

Offline yanaar

• Freedom
    • Yanaar
« Reply #69 on: April 16, 2008, 06:33:29 pm »
You want the last laugh, Mock... and you argue your way to it every time.  Trixi started an excellent post, and you've done your best to trash it, ignore other posts except to use them to further your senseless argument.

If you're trying to score points for the Jewish perspective, you've failed.  But if you're trying to endlessly disrupt this thread, you've succeeded.

You've had more than enough room to state your position, and it's been heard over and over and over again, ad nauseum.
I'm becoming increasingly anti-Jewish as a result of your diatribres.  So... last laugher... it's your loss, not mine, and certainly not this forum's.

Chaucer

Offline thadividedsky

• Long Live the Republic. NWO, you're going down.
    • Liberty & Justice
« Reply #70 on: April 16, 2008, 06:47:35 pm »
wow, things are really falling apart here. Everyone boohoos over what happend to the jewish people in WWII, what about the tens of millions of russians who were murdered by stalin? how about the 60,000,000+ who were murdered by Mao of China? IMO, Israel is a bully and uses the holocaust as a crutch. The leaders of Irseal are scumbags and are no better than Hitler, Stalin or Mao. Can we all agree on that? Damn people who like to puff their chest. We're all in this together. The NWO don't give a rats patootie if I'm jewish, christian, muslim, buddhist or whatever the hell there is. They wanna kill us all and this s**t is makin it easier. Let's stay cohesive, unless yall are lookin forward to the FEMA camps. My 2 worthless cents.
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
~Thomas Jefferson

Visit my website. http://www.angelfire.com/ego/trail/index.html

Offline yanaar

• Freedom
    • Yanaar
« Reply #71 on: April 16, 2008, 06:51:31 pm »
wow, things are really falling apart here. Everyone boohoos over what happend to the jewish people in WWII, what about the tens of millions of russians who were murdered by stalin? how about the 60,000,000+ who were murdered by Mao of China? IMO, Israel is a bully and uses the holocaust as a crutch. The leaders of Irseal are scumbags and are no better than Hitler, Stalin or Mao. Can we all agree on that? Damn people who like to puff their chest. We're all in this together. The NWO don't give a rats patootie if I'm jewish, christian, muslim, buddhist or whatever the hell there is. They wanna kill us all and this s**t is makin it easier. Let's stay cohesive, unless yall are lookin forward to the FEMA camps. My 2 worthless cents.

Nope... not worthless.  Right on.   ;)
Chaucer

Offline hyperqube

« Reply #72 on: April 16, 2008, 07:03:57 pm »

you're a troll and moron, mockingbird

Offline geetardiva

« Reply #73 on: April 16, 2008, 09:46:54 pm »
Ah the Institute For Historical Review.

I don't think so.

If you want to read about the IHR, go to nizkor, which is run by a goy, the scourge of online revisionists and antisemites, Kenneth McVey.

No doubt Mockingbird you must be an ardent follower of the Talmud.

So I guess we're all inferior 'beasts' to you?

Goyish geetardiva :)

Offline SOLOMON

« Reply #74 on: April 16, 2008, 10:58:04 pm »

Just some more facts here...Both Hitler and Stalin were jews. Hitler was put into power by america and Britain and everyone at this point should know that Hitler was funded by america during WWII by way of Prescott Bush.

Now here is where no one has given this any thought and yet we all have been fooled.
Claims have been made that Hitler killed many because they were not the "IDEAL GERMAN" which in his mind was blond haired and blue eyed. If he supposedly thought that, why then did he not kill his own self since his HAIR WAS BLACK AND HIS EYES BROWN!!!!!
Hitler didn't fit the "IDEAL", so how could he impose it on anyone else? Once again all of the LIES are being exposed...

1. Hitler was jewish...His last name is/was Schicklgruber
http://reactor-core.org/hitler-jew.html
http://christianparty.net/hitler.htm.
http://www.historyplace.com/worldwar2/riseofhitler/born.htm

2. Was not German himself as his own ideal of what a German should look like he did not live up to.

3. Received money/funding from america and Britain to fight WWII.

4. Never slaughtered MILLIONS of any people...These are the LIES told by JEWS AND AMERICA for the creation of Israel.

HERE IS SOME INFO ON STALIN THE JEW:
http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-leaders-stalin-3%20Jewish%20Wives%20of%20Joseph%20Stalin.html
http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-leaders-stalin-Stalin's%20Love%20Affair%20with%20the%20Jewess%20Ana%20Rubenstein.html
http://judicial-inc.biz/Bush_Mossad11.htm
http://www.wakeupfromyourslumber.com/node/297

Offline Amd304912

• Ietsism (Dutch “ietsisme” - "Somethingism")
    • Israel-centered-neoconservative-death-cult-of-evangelican-born-again-Xtians-Are-you-one?                                      Im Not.
« Reply #75 on: April 16, 2008, 11:03:56 pm »

soo the Palestinians (who were not even related to the conflict) have to pay for something they have no responsibility for.....

Maybe ALL non jewish people should FORGET.....hmmm? Sieg heil?
faith basers make me as sick as free basers Surah 75 سورة القيامة - محمد [ http://powerofthadolla.freeforums.org/ ] An Almond for a Parrot
€∀§M_ ³ حتى الآلهة الحمار الاحتفاظ زنجي الخراء تمشيا   أنت كافر نكاح تفرز من الشيطان الاكبر يا  ح

Offline mockingbird

« Reply #76 on: April 16, 2008, 11:36:00 pm »
Solomon,

What's the matter did you get kicked off of stormfront?

Offline Amd304912

• Ietsism (Dutch “ietsisme” - "Somethingism")
    • Israel-centered-neoconservative-death-cult-of-evangelican-born-again-Xtians-Are-you-one?                                      Im Not.
« Reply #77 on: April 16, 2008, 11:38:24 pm »
Solomon,

SWEET!
faith basers make me as sick as free basers Surah 75 سورة القيامة - محمد [ http://powerofthadolla.freeforums.org/ ] An Almond for a Parrot
€∀§M_ ³ حتى الآلهة الحمار الاحتفاظ زنجي الخراء تمشيا   أنت كافر نكاح تفرز من الشيطان الاكبر يا  ح

Offline SOLOMON

« Reply #78 on: April 17, 2008, 12:10:38 am »
Solomon,

Why equate me with that hate filled site...I am not hating I am bringing the truth... JESUS too was hated for bringing the truth

Offline thadividedsky

• Long Live the Republic. NWO, you're going down.
    • Liberty & Justice
« Reply #79 on: April 17, 2008, 01:28:29 am »
So Solomon, are you claiming that we on this forum know nothing and you know all? You don't know me or my thoughts, so trying to project yourself as someone who knows more than everyone else is egotistical. I don't need someone to explain to me what I have known for quite a while. I do appreciate the links though, it could help those who're still figuring this stuff out.
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
~Thomas Jefferson

Visit my website. http://www.angelfire.com/ego/trail/index.html