Masonic Handshakes

Author Topic: Masonic Handshakes  (Read 18247 times)

Offline Conspiracy Center

Masonic Handshakes
« on: April 08, 2008, 12:36:32 PM »
Normal Handshake:

Masonic Handshake:

When giving the special handshake, a Mason presses on one of the other man's knuckles with his thumb. Which knuckle he presses indicates what degree or stage of development that Mason has attained.

"Most Worshipful Grand Master" Prince Edward, Duke of Kent:

Mormon Endowment Ceremony:

Roman Catholic Popes:

Offline Kilika

• Thank you Jesus!
Re: Masonic Handshakes
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2008, 01:52:44 PM »
Interesting. Either theres something to this handshake thing, or these guys are nothing but a bunch of limp-wristed sissyboys that don't know how to handshake like a real man. I'm just sayin'!  ;)
"For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows."
1 Timothy 6:10 (KJB)

Offline Parentsfortruth

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2008, 10:39:59 PM »
Wow, very observant! AND LOOK WHO THEY ARE!!!!

Yep, I've called this one to the tee and didn't even need to see the handshakes.  ;)
Matthew 5:37

But let your speech be yea, yea: no, no: and that which is over and above these, is of evil.

Offline trixi1

• He is watching. Smile because Jesus is Lord.
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2008, 09:16:43 PM »

Well, let's look at another one. Looks like the pope here is pressing on Bush's knuckles.

John 3:16 teaches us: "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth on him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

John 14:6 says:  "I am the way the truth and the life; NO MAN cometh unto the Father BUT BY ME."

Offline Indurain

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2008, 07:40:28 AM »
Just because a religion or organisation has the same handshake doesn't make them bad. I am under the belief that Lucifer and his Luciferians copy symbols/handshakes/wording/etc from God, his temples, his prophets and his word. Why wouldn't he!! Lucifer is a master of deception. It is a mock to God to mimic him.

What you need to work out is, what is of God and what is of Lucifer.

Take Ron Paul, he did a symbol close to the devil symbol. Does that make him a satanist? Definately not. He had a different interpretation of it. Likewise, there is a different interpretation to some of those symbols, handshakes, etc that different religions/people use.

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2008, 01:55:37 PM »
The Crystal Cathedral’s Reverend Robert Schuller with former Soviet President, Mikhail Gorbachev:

Offline trixi1

• He is watching. Smile because Jesus is Lord.
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2008, 08:01:24 PM »

2 Peter 2:13:
13 Their destruction is their reward for the harm they have done. They love to indulge in evil pleasures in broad daylight. They are a disgrace and a stain among you. They delight in deception[a] even as they eat with you in your fellowship meals.

1 John 4:6:
6 But we belong to God, and those who know God listen to us. If they do not belong to God, they do not listen to us. That is how we know if someone has the Spirit of truth or the spirit of deception.

Job 21:34:
34How then comfort ye me in vain, seeing in your answers there remaineth falsehood?

Psalm 7:14:
14 The wicked conceive evil; they are pregnant with trouble and give birth to lies.

Genesis 31:7:
7And your father hath deceived me, and changed my wages ten times; but God suffered him not to hurt me.

Jeremiah 9:5:
5And they will deceive every one his neighbour, and will not speak the truth: they have taught their tongue to speak lies, and weary themselves to commit iniquity.

Matthew 24:4:
4And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

Matthew 24:11:
11And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Matthew 24:24:
24For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

Mark 13:5:
5And Jesus answering them began to say, Take heed lest any man deceive you:

Luke 21:8:
8And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them.

1 Corinthians 15:33:
33Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners.

Ephesians 4:14:
14That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;

----------------------------

I listed many but there's many more in the Bible waring us of the lies and deceptions that they pull on us daily. I bolded the last one because I felt that it was the most obvious one regarding the actions that they do without their words. Please don't be deceived into believing that this is some innocent handshake, because it clearly is not.

John 3:16 teaches us: "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth on him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

John 14:6 says:  "I am the way the truth and the life; NO MAN cometh unto the Father BUT BY ME."

Aqua Teen Hunger Force

« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2008, 01:37:48 AM »
You go Trixi1, tell it like it is!! The people that refuse to see the truth are doing so willfully, I call them the willfull BLIND! Indurain seems to fall into that category as do most of american christianity!!

2Th 1:7-10  And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels, In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;When he shall come to be glorified in his saints, and to be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in that day.

2Th 2:3  Let no man deceive you by any means: for [that day shall not come], except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

This is what is happening to most american "christians", falling away like leaves from the trees just prior to the first winter snow!!!!!

Offline qimds

« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2008, 05:14:34 AM »
Oh man the more I hear about these freaks the more I wanna get rid of them.
They just might be the entire root of all our problems.
Why is it acceptable for so many police depts to have Masonic symbols on their badges and patches? It's a private organization right?
Stop Monsanto from killing us!

Watch it here http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6262083407501596844

Offline Boaz

« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2008, 01:25:53 AM »
how can a bunch of jesus freaks be conspiracy nuts, when the new testament is a blueprint to create a new world order in its own vision?

the 12 apostles were the original "council of 12".

Offline Pressed_Rat

« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2008, 01:45:35 AM »

Offline Kilika

• Thank you Jesus!
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2008, 08:24:26 AM »
"..., believe not every spirit..."
"For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows."
1 Timothy 6:10 (KJB)

« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2008, 05:20:43 PM »
Mikhail Gorbachev & Ronald Reagan:

Online Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2008, 08:04:06 PM »

~~~ More HAND SHAKES ~~~

If you are not a MASON ... you are not a world "leader"

~~~ O ~~~

Salt Lake City MORMON TEMPLE

~~~ O ~~~

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/codex_magica/codex_magica08.htm

Fallwell / GHWB

~~~ O ~~~

Harry Truman / Billy Graham

~~~ O ~~~

Oppenheimer / LBJ

~~~ O ~~~

Blair / Khadaffi

~~~ O ~~~
St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Offline Dok

• end times and current events
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2008, 08:06:13 PM »
HOW TO BE SAVED
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/how_to_be_saved.html

Ye Must Be Born Again!
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Basics/ye_must_be_born_again.htm

True Salvation & the TRUE Gospel/Good News!
http://www.contendingfortruth.com/?p=1060

how to avoid censorship ;)

« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2008, 10:19:16 PM »
Freemasons Geoffrey Fisher & Harry Truman: