Islam:What The West Needs To Know

Author Topic: Islam:What The West Needs To Know  (Read 1908 times)

Offline portillo

Islam:What The West Needs To Know
« on: March 31, 2008, 01:25:51 AM »
So I have watched this film called "Islam:What The West Needs To Know" and know about some of the back ground of the Koran and have come to a conclusion. Suppose this film is correct on its facts and claims which to my knowledge it seems to be, what effect would that have on the 9/11 inside job claim?

I have seen it and it talks about the hidden Islamic view on the world which people don't seem to notice, which is, to promote war with non-believers and to take over the world. Now if most muslims hold this view doesn't that mean that muslims had something to do with the 9/11 attacks independently or can it also be the case that they worked with the US goverment and globist on the attack on 9/11? But if that is the case what evidence can be pointed to that would demanstrate (e.g documents, news reports, or soemthing)? Can anyone Help

Offline freedom_commonsense

Re: Islam:What The West Needs To Know
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2008, 08:41:08 AM »
Wahabism, something that the Saudi Arabian leadership (who were installed by the Brits) help to propagate.

Offline jannerbob

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2008, 12:56:47 PM »
So I have watched this film called "Islam:What The West Needs To Know" and know about some of the back ground of the Koran and have come to a conclusion. Suppose this film is correct on its facts and claims which to my knowledge it seems to be, what effect would that have on the 9/11 inside job claim?

I have seen it and it talks about the hidden Islamic view on the world which people don't seem to notice, which is, to promote war with non-believers and to take over the world. Now if most muslims hold this view doesn't that mean that muslims had something to do with the 9/11 attacks independently or can it also be the case that they worked with the US goverment and globist on the attack on 9/11? But if that is the case what evidence can be pointed to that would demanstrate (e.g documents, news reports, or soemthing)? Can anyone Help

I have seen it and it talks about the hidden Islamic view on the world which people don't seem to notice, which is, to promote war with non-believers and to take over the world

Yeah do you know why it is so well hidden?because its bullshit thats why.There are Islamic fundamentalists but they are not Islam,they are just radicals the same as every religion has.If 9/11 was an inside job then it is the West who have declared war on Islam not the other way around.

41:34 The good deed and the evil deed are not alike. Repel the evil deed with one which is better, then lo! he, between whom and thee there was enmity (will become) as though he was a bosom friend.

109:1 Say: O disbelievers!    
Let each person believe (or disbelieve) whatever he or she wishes.
109:2 I worship not that which ye worship;
109:3 Nor worship ye that which I worship.
109:4 And I shall not worship that which ye worship.    
109:5 Nor will ye worship that which I worship.    
109:6 Unto you your religion, and unto me my religion.

5:32 For that cause We decreed for the Children of Israel that whosoever killeth a human being for other than manslaughter or corruption in the earth, it shall be as if he had killed all mankind, and whoso saveth the life of one, it shall be as if he had saved the life of all mankind.

4:85 Whoso interveneth in a good cause will have the reward thereof, and whoso interveneth in an evil cause will bear the consequence thereof. Allah overseeth all things.

2:256 There is no compulsion in religion. The right direction is henceforth distinct from error. And he who rejecteth false deities and believeth in Allah hath grasped a firm handhold which will never break. Allah is Hearer, Knower.

2:190 Fight in the way of Allah against those who fight against you, but begin not hostilities. Lo! Allah loveth not aggressors.

3:66 Lo! ye are those who argue about that whereof ye have some knowledge: Why then argue ye concerning that whereof ye have no knowledge? Allah knoweth. Ye know not.

Offline Al Bundy

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2017, 10:22:59 AM »
"Bosnian Americans" want to knock down a monument of Leader of Serbian Anti-Nazi guerilla General Mihailovich. Monument is in Libertyville, Illinois.   

http://www.generalmihailovich.com/2017/08/movement-initiated-by-bosnian-americans.htmlhttp://