How Many People Are Awake?

Author Topic: How Many People Are Awake?  (Read 33162 times)

Offline andy1033

Re: How Many People Are Awake?
« Reply #80 on: April 02, 2008, 12:41:58 PM »
I have never smoked, but my circumstances woke me up in 1992, but not until the age of the internet could we get any info.

So smoking what ever or doing something else, is not needed.

Offline yanaar

• Freedom
    • Yanaar
« Reply #81 on: April 02, 2008, 12:57:02 PM »
Do you guys think mind altering substances help to make people awake?

Awake in which way?  On this forum, awake means coming to terms with 911 Truth and all it's fallout.  That requires study and research.  Don't think you can do this on shrooms.  Spiritually awake?  That's a different topic.
"The man who dies wealthy dies in disgrace." 
Chaucer

Offline Novus Ordo

« Reply #82 on: April 02, 2008, 06:07:51 PM »

Offline Freeski

« Reply #83 on: April 02, 2008, 09:12:46 PM »
This might be a little off topic but I am sure controlling the world cannot be easy.  Have you ever thought that maybe the powers that be are doing the best they can?  Be thankful for what you have it could be worse kind of thing?
I'm sure the PTB are doing the best they can but thanks to the Internet, the awakening can only continue to grow, so I often wonder why they don't just pull the plug instead of "easing us into their utopia". Time is on our side, not theirs.

To your point about being thankful, that's a joke - right?
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline Freeski

« Reply #84 on: August 10, 2008, 10:03:55 PM »
Egad, I think I posted the exact opposite thing on another thread... maybe I'm going insane? Yikes!
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

mental leper

« Reply #85 on: August 10, 2008, 10:13:09 PM »
Egad, I think I posted the exact opposite thing on another thread... maybe I'm going insane? Yikes!

Blame the water ;D

Offline Freeski

« Reply #86 on: August 10, 2008, 10:22:25 PM »
Blame the water ;D

but I heard on the radio, just today, that there is no evidence to indicate that flouride is harmful.

mental leper

« Reply #87 on: August 10, 2008, 10:32:14 PM »
well if it is on the RADIO... it must be true ;D

on topic...to this old thread
Being awake is a rarity where I am.. but I do see it more and more.
I think we have to face the fact that the masses will not wake up because they don't want to.

A  That requires study and research.  Don't think you can do this on shrooms. 

Oh yes I can ;D not on acid.. but on shrooms..yes. lol

Offline Freeski

« Reply #88 on: August 10, 2008, 10:37:15 PM »
well if it is on the RADIO... it must be true ;D

on topic...to this old thread
Being awake is a rarity where I am.. but I do see it more and more.
I think we have to face the fact that the masses will not wake up because they don't want to.

Oh yes I can ;D not on acid.. but on shrooms..yes. lol

Okay, how would you explain why? Why don't they care? Why don't they see the truth when it's all right there before them? Why? Is it drungs in the water? In the air? Mind control? There's a clear-cut line between us and the assleep. You're either awake or not. Why is that?

mental leper

« Reply #89 on: August 10, 2008, 10:58:31 PM »
In the case of americans I believe for some it's just really a case of denial in many, no one really wants to believe what our country is up to. Older people don't want to think of what was once a great country being able to do what we are doing.When your blind to your own country  it then makes it easier to be blind to the global situation. One lies to themselves in denial then continues the lie by more lies .. just to keep their head in the sand.
On the other hand you have the T.V. brainwashed type who just don't care.. truly sheeple ... they just want to sit and be hand fed everything. In many there seems to be just a great laziness of the soul and mind, I don't know if you can even wake these ones up. feeders and breeders.
That is the majority of what is around me.. at least by my perspective.

Offline oyk152

« Reply #90 on: August 10, 2008, 11:02:25 PM »
Okay, how would you explain why? Why don't they care? Why don't they see the truth when it's all right there before them? Why? Is it drungs in the water? In the air? Mind control? There's a clear-cut line between us and the assleep. You're either awake or not. Why is that?

I'll asked a couple of days ago a friend of mine who is aware of some of the problems who as other friends who are like us what is the problem why are you not standing up to fight this tyranny what is coming after you.Well he looked @ me put a smile in his face and he says why should i there are people who will do it who are ready to kill and or Die for me and others,so that we don't will become a dictatorship.I was shocked because we thing that this are the sheeply who don't know what is going on but i was prooft wrong.Now we are the diffenders of those sheeplys without that we want maybe and they know that we will fight for our freedom.There are awake most of them but like he said you will fight for me.
http://www.freedomfiles.org/war/fema.htm
The flesh is weak and the mind is strong, but torture the flesh and you destroy the mind.

Stone walls do not a prison make
Nor iron bars a cage
Minds innocent and quiet take
That for an hermitage

Offline Freeski

« Reply #91 on: August 10, 2008, 11:03:45 PM »
In the case of americans I believe for some it's just really a case of denial in many, no one really wants to believe what our country is up to. Older people don't want to think of what was once a great country being able to do what we are doing.When your blind to your own country  it then makes it easier to be blind to the global situation. One lies to themselves in denial then continues the lie by more lies .. just to keep their head in the sand.
On the other hand you have the T.V. brainwashed type who just don't care.. truly sheeple ... they just want to sit and be hand fed everything. In many there seems to be just a great laziness of the soul and mind, I don't know if you can even wake these ones up. feeders and breeders.
That is the majority of what is around me.. at least by my perspective.

But to be in denial implies you have some knowledge, right, because denial is an active thing - you have to "know" what you're denying, right? Yet the "sheeple" just don't/won't pay attention. They just don't seem to care. Doesn't compute.

mental leper

« Reply #92 on: August 10, 2008, 11:13:27 PM »
that would be the brainwashed type, I believe the denial type are inherently good but deluded.
Can't really explain the sheeple, not caring type. Is it a matter of intelligence? or maybe society has just brainwashed them into blindness. Maybe it is in the water .. "god" knows we take in enough toxins in our environment .. and we don't know about most of them or the effects.

mental leper

« Reply #93 on: August 10, 2008, 11:18:46 PM »
I'll asked a couple of days ago a friend of mine who is aware of some of the problems who as other friends who are like us what is the problem why are you not standing up to fight this tyranny what is coming after you.Well he looked @ me put a smile in his face and he says why should i there are people who will do it who are ready to kill and or Die for me and others,so that we don't will become a dictatorship.I was shocked because we thing that this are the sheeply who don't know what is going on but i was prooft wrong.Now we are the diffenders of those sheeplys without that we want maybe and they know that we will fight for our freedom.There are awake most of them but like he said you will fight for me.

That is disheartening :(

Offline trailhound

« Reply #94 on: August 10, 2008, 11:25:40 PM »
Good question. I have wondered about DMT and Ayahuasca, but it's hard to tell. It's definite that marijuana dose not wake people up. If it did 50% of the population would be awake.

I think it's better to wake up naturally, of your own free will and with your facilities functioning without any "help".

hmmm..must of the people i know who are awake are stoners. I think because marijuana has a quality where you can look at things objectively without a lot of emotional interference. my 2 sense worth

that doesnt mean marijuana will wake someone up, it just means that a user may be more emotionally capable of objectively looking at info if it should come there way

Ayahuasca i dont know but very curious. It is said to make the user experience negative things they have done to others from the others perspective. Now that could be useful to give to alot of assholes out there!

"Do not let your hatred of a people incite you to aggression." Qur'an 5:2
At the heart of that Western freedom and democracy is the belief that the individual man, the child of God, is the touchstone of value..." -RFK

Offline Freeski

« Reply #95 on: August 10, 2008, 11:28:18 PM »
hmmm..must of the people i know who are awake are stoners. I think because marijuana has a quality where you can look at things objectively without a lot of emotional interference. my 2 sense worth

that doesnt mean marijuana will wake someone up, it just means that a user may be more emotionally capable of objectively looking at info if it should come there way

That's a very interesting point.

mental leper

« Reply #96 on: August 10, 2008, 11:54:31 PM »
It might just be that people who are open to expand their mind's are of course open also to other perspectives ... open to truly look.

Offline trailhound

« Reply #97 on: August 10, 2008, 11:56:36 PM »
It might just be that people who are open to expand their mind's are of course open also to other perspectives ... open to truly look.

yes i am capable of a myriad of perspectives sometimes opposing :-\

"Do not let your hatred of a people incite you to aggression." Qur'an 5:2
At the heart of that Western freedom and democracy is the belief that the individual man, the child of God, is the touchstone of value..." -RFK

mental leper

« Reply #98 on: August 11, 2008, 12:05:08 AM »
yes i am capable of a myriad of perspectives sometimes opposing :-\

yes, understood... while confusing, it is the only way to sort the chaff and find underlining truths... a lifelong battle.

Offline DireWolf

• Freedom, Liberty & death to the NWO
« Reply #99 on: August 12, 2008, 09:14:25 PM »
I have found approximately 5% or less of the thousands I have talked to over the past 10 years, truly grasp the "Big Picture".

Maybe 10% have a feeling that something is wrong but are so into the "what is hot today" that it really doesn't rank high enough on their importance meter to bother with.

The majority 85% or more are so mesmerized by the television and the "NEWS" of the big media, they buy their skewed viewpoints and outright lies without a second thought and will go as far as fighting to defend those same view points.

We are the true minority, and it will be up to us to right the wrongs being done to humanity, too bad the majority wont even know or appreciate our efforts, sheep will be sheep, as they say.  :(
Freedom and Liberty, or slavery and death, your choice, choose wisely.

Offline sixnias

« Reply #100 on: August 18, 2008, 05:06:54 PM »
When it comes to being awake you have to take into consideration of the people who believe something is wrong and the people who know something is wrong and have something to do with it. There is two sides to this one thing. I myself would like to think that I'm awake, but just because I have questions to ask doesn't mean that I'm "awake".

The problem with getting people to "wake up" is that most conspiracy theorist are pictured as homeless people who probably did a lot of acid. I do not say this to offend, but I know personally growing up when I used to think of conspiracy theorist I would picture a homeless man in ragged clothes, unshaven, and maybe missing a few teeth, and I think thats because thats what the media likes frame up as a typical free thinker, and this came about with the age of hippies and this is what most people still think of us.

The second problem is that the professionals who come up with the proof (Scientist, physicist, etc) are often made out to want attention, and reporters often talk to them very sarcastically. Like they know the answers to their questions or that there is no logical answer at all. So people watching these shows think of these professionals as very illogical. This makes the average person feel that if something seems as what the know as the "ordinary' it would be way to farfetched to be any where close to being the truth.

Offline DAVIDE MTL

« Reply #101 on: August 18, 2008, 06:39:29 PM »
I would say 98% are asleep at the wheel, watch my vid,it's not pretty, although I only interviewed 3 people my experience is this is the norm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=parjG_AtS9c

Offline Freeski

« Reply #102 on: September 24, 2009, 10:48:52 PM »
I would say 98% are asleep at the wheel, watch my vid,it's not pretty, although I only interviewed 3 people my experience is this is the norm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=parjG_AtS9c

Good vid! I love random people interviews - got any more? ;D

Your call to the radio station hammers home the idea that it's better to stay away from conclusions (because no one can prove it, especially in a one minute radio call), and because it immediately triggers the conspiracy theory label. There are unanswered questions, and that's a bulletproof position so long as they remain unanswered.

Offline Freeski

« Reply #103 on: November 13, 2011, 08:47:46 PM »
In my life I only know three people that are really awake.

My wife, my mother and myself. I have to take credit for waking up the first two.

I work for one subsidiary of a large telecommunications company and I have only come across one person who I thought would get the big picture. I even convinced her to read Naomi Wolf's book.

Here in Australia I'd estimate only 5% get the big picture. That would equal about one million people.

I have noticed that even the people that are smart enough and open minded enough to grasp the concept of the NWO are still very resistant to the idea that everything is controlled. They have invested so much time and effort into "fitting in" and playing the game. The idea that they are slaves and have been deliberately manipulated is so contrary and foreign to them that they find it very hard to comprehend. Most people reject the idea of a complete system and embrace the idea that we live in a chaotic world where everything is a random event.

I have noticed the number of new members to this forum is growing faster all the time, and that's a good sign.

An oldie but a goodie!

Offline Freeski

« Reply #104 on: November 13, 2011, 09:04:36 PM »
Only 15% of the world's population is able to use logic and reasoning. The others just follow what they're told and always will. We may grow over 15% but only because it becomes popular, not because someone made a wise decision.

Most people are so rooted in their ego-driven, self-fulfilling lives that what we are saying is literally a death sentence. If these people were exposed to their true nature they would die or go mad beyond recompense. They actually know this so avoid introspection at all costs and view anything that would force them to question their existence as vile and evil. "The Matrix is a system, Neo. That system is our enemy. But when you're inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it." -Morpheus, from The Matrix.

Many people may believe what we say to be true, but their minds have formed some subconscious protection from it, and it takes the form of "conspiracy nuts," cognitive dissonance, denial.  I consider myself an open-minded person and always have. Even then the revelations that were lay before me were startling. It took me weeks to reconcile what this meant. Once I realized that this world was a fabrication of the Illuminati, that my entire existence was a lie, I realized also that no amount of truth news or survival skills would ever stop this beast. The real revolution lies within, disconnected from whatever you've heard, seen, or felt. Forget everything. It is only then that you can learn anything. We were told our names, who we are. We were told we were male, american, white, Christian. Our entire lives have been wasted allowing others to tell us who we are. The matrix cannot tell you who you are.

Unbelievable words.

"The Matrix is a system, Neo. That system is our enemy. But when you're inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it." -Morpheus, from The Matrix.

Offline sentinelscout

« Reply #105 on: November 14, 2011, 10:19:26 AM »
I would say around 10 million ~ 15 million Americans, and maybe 10 ~ 15 million Europeans, and maybe about 5~7 Million Asians.

Australia is a dead zone, there are nothing but mindless zombies on that continent.
Asia can attribute its low awareness level to the fact that the govt controls and molds the people/children from the moment they exit the womb.
Europe , the awareness level only that high because most of them are young, angry, broke, jobless, and they want to retire.
America, Football and Beer, anyone not chugging down beer and not watching football is essentially awake.

I would say there are about 70~ 100 million mindless zombies in America.

As the economy implodes, more and more people will awake, as they will become jobeless, broke etc... and have LOTS of spare time on their hands, when a human being is given lots of spare time, they tend to wonder down the rabbit hole, sometimes too far to be rescued.

When your out of work, its like you woke up from the matrix got unplugged and flushed down the toilet, at which point you endup with everyone else who have lots of people to blame.

Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies.

Offline Rtruth

« Reply #106 on: November 15, 2011, 03:32:26 AM »
If it's 1% of the internet users then that would equate to approximately 210,000,000 people who are awake or somewhat awake.

My guess is it's more like this:

60% of those have a general idea, but are still skeptical or docile as it's never challenged or showed up in there life in any major capacity.
25% are a little more knowledgeable, are actively learning, want to increase their understanding and maybe do something (I'm hoping I'm somewhere in here at least)
10% are basically advanced in there understanding of the bigger picture. Been around the scene for a long time. Activists.
5% expert level excellent grasp of exactly what's happening (Alex Jones etc...) Could write a book or teach something on it.

Offline Ruth

« Reply #107 on: November 18, 2011, 09:21:39 PM »
this is 3 sided, 1 fights 2 and 3 fights amongst themselves.

Yeah, someone's always fighting.  Is it because they're asleep and dreaming that they're awake?  A very smart man once said "The truth will set you free", but he didn't say it would be ugly and fearful to look at, and that many people would rather avoid looking at it at all.  Or rather, roll out 'labels' for things that they 'hate' and things that they consider the 'truth', most of which they are only in a small way correct about.

Incidentally, mind altering drugs are not a good way to go.  Why would anything that confuses and misdirects you be a good thing?

Offline Freeski

« Reply #108 on: November 18, 2011, 09:23:41 PM »
If it's 1% of the internet users then that would equate to approximately 210,000,000 people who are awake or somewhat awake.

My guess is it's more like this:

60% of those have a general idea, but are still skeptical or docile as it's never challenged or showed up in there life in any major capacity.
25% are a little more knowledgeable, are actively learning, want to increase their understanding and maybe do something (I'm hoping I'm somewhere in here at least)
10% are basically advanced in there understanding of the bigger picture. Been around the scene for a long time. Activists.
5% expert level excellent grasp of exactly what's happening (Alex Jones etc...) Could write a book or teach something on it.

Pretty close IMO. :)

Offline Rtruth

« Reply #109 on: November 19, 2011, 12:14:54 PM »
I think the point of the matter is that even if you know what's going on, I don't see it making a great deal of difference. Sure you might use the knowledge to protect yourself and maybe your family. But you go out of your way to try and explain to a few people. They think your crazy so soon you stop telling anyone anything. It's like "why bother since there so brainwashed anyway". I think that's how a lot of people look at it.

Offline Freeski

« Reply #110 on: November 19, 2011, 11:17:11 PM »
I think the point of the matter is that even if you know what's going on, I don't see it making a great deal of difference. Sure you might use the knowledge to protect yourself and maybe your family. But you go out of your way to try and explain to a few people. They think your crazy so soon you stop telling anyone anything. It's like "why bother since there so brainwashed anyway". I think that's how a lot of people look at it.

We can't stop trying. Trying is all we have!

Offline kita

• Action is the ONLY answer!
« Reply #111 on: November 22, 2011, 07:05:06 AM »
In my life I only know three people that are really awake.

My wife, my mother and myself. I have to take credit for waking up the first two.

I work for one subsidiary of a large telecommunications company and I have only come across one person who I thought would get the big picture. I even convinced her to read Naomi Wolf's book.

Here in Australia I'd estimate only 5% get the big picture. That would equal about one million people.

I have noticed that even the people that are smart enough and open minded enough to grasp the concept of the NWO are still very resistant to the idea that everything is controlled. They have invested so much time and effort into "fitting in" and playing the game. The idea that they are slaves and have been deliberately manipulated is so contrary and foreign to them that they find it very hard to comprehend. Most people reject the idea of a complete system and embrace the idea that we live in a chaotic world where everything is a random event.

I have noticed the number of new members to this forum is growing faster all the time, and that's a good sign.
Senator Greg Crombie stated in parliament that over a million people believe in the UN takeover and the NWO.(so that's about 7%).He said this,while slagging Lord Monckton in a climate change debate.I wish i had of taped it.That's pretty good really,when you think of how much Australia is closed off compared to the US.They would NEVER EVER allow AJ on radio in Australia/Canada or even the UK for that matter.No chance is hell.What the Queen say goes..!  And i'm telling you now,in a commonwealth country or the UK,they would know everyone of our names,address's & ph numbers! and undie size.
ONLY answer to God,for God is Good, honest and just.God is the one,we'll have to answer to one day for our actions in the here and now -DO NOT DOUBT IT!

Offline Brocke

• Eleutherophiliac & Drapetomaniac
  • Global Moderator
  • I am not a number, I am a free man!
    • Vimeo page
« Reply #112 on: November 22, 2011, 07:32:18 AM »
Senator Greg Crombie stated in parliament that over a million people believe in the UN takeover and the NWO.(so that's about 7%).He said this,while slagging Lord Monckton in a climate change debate.I wish i had of taped it.That's pretty good really,when you think of how much Australia is closed off compared to the US.They would NEVER EVER allow AJ on radio in Australia/Canada or even the UK for that matter.No chance is hell.What the Queen say goes..!  And i'm telling you now,in a commonwealth country or the UK,they would know everyone of our names,address's & ph numbers! and undie size.

Well after that damned census they must know a lot. Since my quoted post I have met 3 other people who are awake and many who are starting to figure out that something is not quite right.

That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons of history.
~Aldous Huxley

He who has a why to live can bear almost any how. - ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Online Al Bundy