How Many People Are Awake?

Author Topic: How Many People Are Awake?  (Read 34618 times)

Offline Freeski

How Many People Are Awake?
« on: March 25, 2008, 02:37:20 PM »
I'm hoping someone has already done some groundwork in this area but I haven't been able to find anything comprehensive as of yet.

I'm trying to put numbers and/or percentages on the actual size of "The Movement", globally, but a big part of the challenge is in first defining the movement. I feel extremely outnumbered in my own physical community, almost alone, but there are just too many people on the Internet who have clearly "woken up" to say that I am just a part of the paranoid fringe. One of my favourite things to do is to read the comments posted to blogs, videos, letters to editors, and MSM articles, etc. but I have been unable to find a way to estimate the size of the entire movement.

That said, I'd appreciate any links, leads, insights and especially studies - that put some sort of measurement to the size and/or growth of the movement.

What exactly is The Movement, for the sake of this initiative? Here's my angle:

• People who are "awake"
  • People who no longer trust government
  • Those who now completely distrust the mainstream media
  • People who believe that there is indeed an elite, and that they do indeed mean us harm and knowingly use us for their own selfish reasons
  • True libertarians and/or anarchists
  • Ron Paul supporters
  • People who understand there is no merit in the left-right political paradigm
  • Those who see ours as a battle between statism and liberty
  • People who are genuinely scared a coming global dictatorship
  • Those who know that war is a racket
  • Those who understand that the whole thing (the system) is a big scam

It's not a comprehensive list, but it will - hopefully - give you an idea of what I'm trying to measure.

In short, are we 1% or 60%?

Thanks in advance.
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline Amd304912

• Ietsism (Dutch “ietsisme” - "Somethingism")
    • Israel-centered-neoconservative-death-cult-of-evangelican-born-again-Xtians-Are-you-one?                                      Im Not.
Re: How Many People Are Awake?
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2008, 02:44:32 PM »
i hope 15% at least
faith basers make me as sick as free basers Surah 75 سورة القيامة - محمد [ http://powerofthadolla.freeforums.org/ ] An Almond for a Parrot
€∀M_ حتى الآلهة الحمار الاحتفاظ زنجي الخراء تمشيا   أنت كافر نكاح تفرز من الشيطان الاكبر يا  ح

Offline DAVIDE MTL

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2008, 02:58:15 PM »
we're at best 3% and that maybe wishful thinking, I could talk to my friends and family till I'm blue in the face and they still won't accept anything, my neighbors...forget it..all lost

Offline yanaar

• Freedom
    • Yanaar
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2008, 03:11:20 PM »
(1) How many people are awake and talking about it?  (2) And how many are awake and not yet talking about it.  (3) And how many are just on the verge?  One can only guess on the last two, so any figures gathered would only focus on the 1st.
"The man who dies wealthy dies in disgrace." 
Chaucer

Offline redpills1

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2008, 03:16:02 PM »
Many people think they are awake, but you are not truly enlightened until you recognize the Zionist Jewish criminal conspiracy.   Several good intentioned people seeking the truth have been misled by leaders in the so-called "truth movement."  These leaders will give a lot of truth but when it come times to place the blame on the Zionist criminals, they steer you in the wrong direction.

Offline Swedish-rebel

« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2008, 03:22:05 PM »
i would say perhaps 5 % that are awake , and about 10 % that think they are. And about 20 more % that knows some shit is very very wrong but just cant figure it out !
Free Gaza NOW!

Lets change the world !

Offline Freeski

« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2008, 03:48:42 PM »
(1) How many people are awake and talking about it?  (2) And how many are awake and not yet talking about it.  (3) And how many are just on the verge?  One can only guess on the last two, so any figures gathered would only focus on the 1st.

Those are very good points and questions. I've been thinking of 4 basic levels of "wakedness" myself:

1) oblivious sheep
2) those who are somewhat aware that something's wrong but are incapable or unwilling to see it for what it is
3) those who are awake but still struggling to make sense of it all (rough place to be)
4) those who are fully awake

You could probably make two such level lists: one for good, free people (above) and another for the tyrants...

Tyrants

1) oblivious followers
2) those who know they're up to no good (to some degree) but aren't all that interested as long as there are perks
3) those who know but are afraid to speak out
4) the controllers
"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Offline Brocke

• Eleutherophiliac & Drapetomaniac
  • Global Moderator
  • I am not a number, I am a free man!
    • Vimeo page
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2008, 03:55:34 PM »
In my life I only know three people that are really awake.

My wife, my mother and myself. I have to take credit for waking up the first two.

I work for one subsidiary of a large telecommunications company and I have only come across one person who I thought would get the big picture. I even convinced her to read Naomi Wolf's book.

Here in Australia I'd estimate only 5% get the big picture. That would equal about one million people.

I have noticed that even the people that are smart enough and open minded enough to grasp the concept of the NWO are still very resistant to the idea that everything is controlled. They have invested so much time and effort into "fitting in" and playing the game. The idea that they are slaves and have been deliberately manipulated is so contrary and foreign to them that they find it very hard to comprehend. Most people reject the idea of a complete system and embrace the idea that we live in a chaotic world where everything is a random event.

I have noticed the number of new members to this forum is growing faster all the time, and that's a good sign.

That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons of history.
~Aldous Huxley

He who has a why to live can bear almost any how. - ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Freeski

« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2008, 03:56:23 PM »
Many people think they are awake, but you are not truly enlightened until you recognize the Zionist Jewish criminal conspiracy.   Several good intentioned people seeking the truth have been misled by leaders in the so-called "truth movement."  These leaders will give a lot of truth but when it come times to place the blame on the Zionist criminals, they steer you in the wrong direction.

That's one of the trickiest aspects of all, mainly (I think) because of the perceived risk of being labelled ant-semite, true or not. But that's exactly why freedom of speech, expression and opinion are so important. To be honest, I haven't looked at the Zionist angle closely enough to have an opinion or understanding, even though I've read lots on the topicc - there's still way much more to investigate (a lifetime's worth really). But as for free speech, I honestly don't think I would have given Zundel even a cursory look had there not been so many trying to shut him up.

IMO - All opinions are valid and uncensored open debate is the only way to get to the bottom of anything.

Offline IridiumKEPfactor

« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2008, 03:57:56 PM »
Tyrants

1) oblivious followers
2) those who know they're up to no good (to some degree) but aren't all that interested as long as there are perks
3) those who know but are afraid to speak out
4) the controllers

How about

1) oblivious followers
2) those who know but are afraid to speak out
3) those who know they're up to no good (to some degree) but aren't all that interested as long as there are perks
4) the controllers

I think you've nailed it.

Offline Freeski

« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2008, 04:00:11 PM »
I have noticed that even the people that are smart enough and open minded enough to grasp the concept of the NWO are still very resistant to the idea that everything is controlled. They have invested so much time and effort into "fitting in" and playing the game. The idea that they are slaves and have been deliberately manipulated is so contrary and foreign to them that they find it very hard to comprehend. Most people reject the idea of a complete system and embrace the idea that we live in a chaotic world where everything is a random event.

So they "sorta know" but choose not to do anything about it? Sort of like the wife who wakes up her hubbie to say their home is being invaded by a gang of thugs, but the husband tells her to go back to sleep because he has an early morning.

Offline Freeski

« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2008, 04:03:42 PM »

How about

1) oblivious followers
2) those who know but are afraid to speak out
3) those who know they're up to no good (to some degree) but aren't all that interested as long as there are perks
4) the controllers

I think you've nailed it.

A reversal of 2 and 3, based on level of evil intent... I can buy that. Maybe there's something missing between #1 and #2 - something like those than just don't care?

Offline redpills1

« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2008, 04:12:04 PM »
That's one of the trickiest aspects of all, mainly (I think) because of the perceived risk of being labelled ant-semite, true or not. But that's exactly why freedom of speech, expression and opinion are so important. To be honest, I haven't looked at the Zionist angle closely enough to have an opinion or understanding, even though I've read lots on the topicc - there's still way much more to investigate (a lifetime's worth really). But as for free speech, I honestly don't think I would have given Zundel even a cursory look had there not been so many trying to shut him up.

IMO - All opinions are valid and uncensored open debate is the only way to get to the bottom of anything.

Please do look into the Zionist conspiracy.  The label of anti-semite is used as a weapon to do exactly that, to intimidate anyone speaking about this topic.  It effects us Americans profoundly.  Once you do your research and see this is true, everything will make sense to you.

Offline Novus Ordo

« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2008, 04:41:46 PM »
Approximately 13,198,721.

Offline Freeski

« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2008, 04:56:49 PM »
Approximately 13,198,721.

Good for a chuckle!

I'm no math genius but based on 6 billion Earthlings, would that work out to about 0.25%?

Offline Novus Ordo

« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2008, 05:07:38 PM »
1% of all internet users

Offline NonCompliance

« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2008, 05:21:29 PM »
Only 15% of the world's population is able to use logic and reasoning. The others just follow what they're told and always will. We may grow over 15% but only because it becomes popular, not because someone made a wise decision.

Most people are so rooted in their ego-driven, self-fulfilling lives that what we are saying is literally a death sentence. If these people were exposed to their true nature they would die or go mad beyond recompense. They actually know this so avoid introspection at all costs and view anything that would force them to question their existence as vile and evil. "The Matrix is a system, Neo. That system is our enemy. But when you're inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it." -Morpheus, from The Matrix.

Many people may believe what we say to be true, but their minds have formed some subconscious protection from it, and it takes the form of "conspiracy nuts," cognitive dissonance, denial.  I consider myself an open-minded person and always have. Even then the revelations that were lay before me were startling. It took me weeks to reconcile what this meant. Once I realized that this world was a fabrication of the Illuminati, that my entire existence was a lie, I realized also that no amount of truth news or survival skills would ever stop this beast. The real revolution lies within, disconnected from whatever you've heard, seen, or felt. Forget everything. It is only then that you can learn anything. We were told our names, who we are. We were told we were male, american, white, Christian. Our entire lives have been wasted allowing others to tell us who we are. The matrix cannot tell you who you are.
If death meant just leaving the stage long enough to change costume and come back as a new character...Would you slow down? Or speed up?           -Chuck Palahniuk

tattoo8118

« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2008, 05:24:32 PM »
 :o great post :o

Offline superfender

« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2008, 05:49:02 PM »
Well Daniel Estulin's book, "The True Story of The Bilderberg Group", is an international best seller, END GAME is #10 on Google Video's "Most Viewed" list, I think one of the things that the NWO is doing, thats successful is, making us THINK that were a small minority, though Television, specifically Cable-News, even though there are a lot of people that watch these "top rated" shows (myself included), doesn't mean they all buy into the garbage, in fact just look at Bill O'reilly, he's got one of the most top rated shows, but half his audience are people who hate him, they just tune in to see what propaganda he'll spew out next....

Offline Freeski

« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2008, 05:52:21 PM »
Only 15% of the world's population is able to use logic and reasoning. The others just follow what they're told and always will. We may grow over 15% but only because it becomes popular, not because someone made a wise decision.

Most people are so rooted in their ego-driven, self-fulfilling lives that what we are saying is literally a death sentence. If these people were exposed to their true nature they would die or go mad beyond recompense. They actually know this so avoid introspection at all costs and view anything that would force them to question their existence as vile and evil. "The Matrix is a system, Neo. That system is our enemy. But when you're inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it." -Morpheus, from The Matrix.

Many people may believe what we say to be true, but their minds have formed some subconscious protection from it, and it takes the form of "conspiracy nuts," cognitive dissonance, denial.  I consider myself an open-minded person and always have. Even then the revelations that were lay before me were startling. It took me weeks to reconcile what this meant. Once I realized that this world was a fabrication of the Illuminati, that my entire existence was a lie, I realized also that no amount of truth news or survival skills would ever stop this beast. The real revolution lies within, disconnected from whatever you've heard, seen, or felt. Forget everything. It is only then that you can learn anything. We were told our names, who we are. We were told we were male, american, white, Christian. Our entire lives have been wasted allowing others to tell us who we are. The matrix cannot tell you who you are.

Thanks for the interesting response but it raises some questions. You say "Only 15% of the world's population is able to use logic and reasoning." Is that a gut feeling, or where did it come from, and does it differentiate between using logic and reasoning for just political/social things, or does it apply to everything else like business, engineering, etc.

Also, are you saying the masses can't and won't change, or accept and deal with it, and that we have no hope of ever reaching a critical mass? That the awakened will be slaves forever?

Offline Freeski

« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2008, 06:05:06 PM »
Well Daniel Estulin's book, "The True Story of The Bilderberg Group", is an international best seller, END GAME is #10 on Google Video's "Most Viewed" list, I think one of the things that the NWO is doing, thats successful is, making us THINK that were a small minority, though Television, specifically Cable-News, even though there are a lot of people that watch these "top rated" shows (myself included), doesn't mean they all buy into the garbage, in fact just look at Bill O'reilly, he's got one of the most top rated shows, but half his audience are people who hate him, they just tune in to see what propaganda he'll spew out next....

This is exactly what makes me want to know numbers. Think of the Ron Paul money bombs (the early ones), those polls re 9/11 (i.e Zogby/CNN) that show mass numbers, and that fact that the overwhelming majority of comment responses to videos or articles dealing with RP, the NWO, police state tactics, NAU, etc. are reasoned and well thought out it's the chumps and shills who are in the minority - and rarely have anything intelligent to add.

Sometimes I wonder if these people are fictitious because I sure don't find many in the "real world".

I agree with you, too, that they do everything in their power to make us think it's way smaller than it is. Just look at the supression of Ron Paul. But then, where are they - on the streets? Are they all keeping it to themselves out of fear?

Offline jayfromeire

• bertie/paisley masonic buddies
« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2008, 06:42:35 PM »
its much harder to wake people up outside the u.s i think..
i am from Dublin,ireland and would not even say 1% are awake
...i know 4 people who are fully awake.. and when i try to enlighten
..people say you nuts...its a brick wall..

Offline Freeski

« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2008, 06:59:10 PM »

At least the truly awake NEVER go back to sleep. To your point about hitting a brick wall, it would be amazing if someone did a good video (since people don't read anymore) along the lines of "NWO For Dummies". I've seen some that have attempted to specifically talk to the totally clued out masses, but were still too much to handle. I am still searching for that perfect "Intro to How the World Really Works".

Offline yanaar

• Freedom
    • Yanaar
« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2008, 06:59:31 PM »

Tips for talking to the sleeping ones:

(a)  Make sure you have a "trust" relationship with the person you wish to inform.
(b)  Make their first intro fairly mild.  something like, "i'd like to talk about an subject that may be intense, and I'm wondering if this is a good time."  giving people time.. making sure they don't have something else on their mind helps enormously.
(c)  Speak softly.  the message itself is powerful enough.  be gentle.
(d)  Stick to facts... avoid getting emotional.
(e)  If the person says "no, I don't want to hear that", or says "no" in some form of code, just let them go.  If there's no receiver, there's no point in transmission.  Avoid wasting time with those who's minds are firmly closed.
(f)  Avoid arguing.  If an argument begins, simply leave the person with whatever facts you have, and excuse yourself politely.  Arguing is like throwing a lit match into a puddle of gasoline.

The above is about talking with people about whom you care.  Clearly there's an entirely different approach if it's a situation that seems to demand noise and confrontation.

"The man who dies wealthy dies in disgrace." 
Chaucer

Offline Mr Grinch

« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2008, 07:09:08 PM »

ROFLMAO! Too Funny! ;D ;D ;D ::) ::)

I dont think redpils1 is "enlightened" fully but it comes in stages. Dont get stuck with the Zionism/Jewish stuff, its older than that.
The History Of Political Correctness or: Why have things gotten so crazy?

Common sense is not so common.

I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
Voltaire

Offline Freeski

« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2008, 07:11:12 PM »
Good tips Yanaar... I know from experience that emotion is a definite conversation killer with this stuff.

angndon

« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2008, 07:30:12 PM »
Great post.  I'm fully awake but just becoming confident enough to talk about it.  I have a few in my life who are awake in some areas but dead asleep in others.  I also know of one person who seems to wake up then suddenly fall back asleep....so frustrating!!  But I think the whole thing is a process you just have to go through and come to a realization yourself. 

Anyways....I think the number of people waking up is growing every day.   If there were away to calculate the numbers it would be interesting to see the growth curve over the past 5 years.   

Offline Freeski

« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2008, 07:38:01 PM »
I'm fully awake but just becoming confident enough to talk about it. 

Do you mean confident enough to talk about it to friends and family, or to post your thoughts online, or a combo of both?

Whatever your answer, this reminded me of how Canada's government broadcaster (the CBC), used to trumpet the idea that you should never, ever talk politics with work colleagues, nor should you ever tell anyone who you're voting for (because that's private). I don't listen to that crud much anymore so I don't know if they still say that - but surely one the the establishment's tactics for regaining control is to convince us all to shut our mouths.

angndon

« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2008, 07:46:52 PM »
The main reason was afraid to speak what I feel, is because I was afraid others would tell me something that would convince me otherwise...or convince me that I was a cook or something...and I would go back to my old ways/thoughts.

But I have been awake for sooooo long now and have realized that there is absolutely NO going back for me, I am no longer afraid to speak about it.  I have no fear of anyone changing my mind or their opinion of me.

Offline mr anderson

• WeAreChange Brisbane
« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2008, 07:54:27 PM »
I'm hoping someone has already done some groundwork in this area but I haven't been able to find anything comprehensive as of yet.

I'm trying to put numbers and/or percentages on the actual size of "The Movement", globally, but a big part of the challenge is in first defining the movement. I feel extremely outnumbered in my own physical community, almost alone, but there are just too many people on the Internet who have clearly "woken up" to say that I am just a part of the paranoid fringe. One of my favourite things to do is to read the comments posted to blogs, videos, letters to editors, and MSM articles, etc. but I have been unable to find a way to estimate the size of the entire movement.

That said, I'd appreciate any links, leads, insights and especially studies - that put some sort of measurement to the size and/or growth of the movement.

What exactly is The Movement, for the sake of this initiative? Here's my angle:

• People who are "awake"
  • People who no longer trust government
  • Those who now completely distrust the mainstream media
  • People who believe that there is indeed an elite, and that they do indeed mean us harm and knowingly use us for their own selfish reasons
  • True libertarians and/or anarchists
  • Ron Paul supporters
  • People who understand there is no merit in the left-right political paradigm
  • Those who see ours as a battle between statism and liberty
  • People who are genuinely scared a coming global dictatorship
  • Those who know that war is a racket
  • Those who understand that the whole thing (the system) is a big scam

It's not a comprehensive list, but it will - hopefully - give you an idea of what I'm trying to measure.

In short, are we 1% or 60%?

Thanks in advance.

Taking in ALL factors, more than half...it's just that some choose not to show it in fear of being ridiculed  / losing job. So how can you really gauge something like that?
WeAreChange Brisbane
I hold personal views, beliefs and opinions that do not necessarily reflect the beliefs and opinions of WeAreChange Brisbane as a whole.

Our Bitcoin address: 1Fzb4bp48oMr7CFzT3SbkTzKpMSvWW1X1t

angndon

« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2008, 07:57:36 PM »
I will say that being awake can get very lonely sometimes.... :(
Anyone agree?

Offline pac522

• Peace sells, but who's buying?
« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2008, 08:00:01 PM »
Taking in ALL factors, more than half...it's just that some choose not to show it in fear of being ridiculed  / losing job. So how can you really gauge something like that?

I was going to say it's a lot higher than 3-15%. A lot of people are awake in one way or another. It depends to what degree. Like my father, tells me all the time something is wrong with the FDA and drug companies, the banks and usury, the economy but still thinks Hillary Clinton is a good choice for president. Same goes with rest of my family, ages 50-65. Surprisingly if you choice your conversation wisely and open up a little at a time, always backing up with facts, it was easy to talk to them. I'm still working on them but it was encouraging to know that if they were open to it there has to be a lot more people.
This country did not achieve greatness with the mindset of "safety first" but rather "live free or die".

Truth is the currency of love. R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution!

We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.  ~EvadingGrid

The answer to 1984 is 1776.

Offline Freeski

« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2008, 08:05:16 PM »
The main reason was afraid to speak what I feel, is because I was afraid others would tell me something that would convince me otherwise...or convince me that I was a cook or something...and I would go back to my old ways/thoughts.

But I have been awake for sooooo long now and have realized that there is absolutely NO going back for me, I am no longer afraid to speak about it.  I have no fear of anyone changing my mind or their opinion of me.

Nice! Imagine if all of the good people in this world felt the same way.

Offline BeaverDam

« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2008, 08:06:11 PM »
The numbers that I have always hear usually go like this:

87% the profane masses who will always do what is expected of them from the top

3% at the top who are the rulers

7% enforcers for the rulers

3% people who are awake and know whats going on and will hopefully try to stop or deflect the rulers plans

Offline Freeski

« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2008, 08:08:06 PM »

Sorry but I miss your point, especially the "more than half" bit. Are you saying that 50% are actually awake but some/most just keep it to themselves?

angndon

« Reply #35 on: March 25, 2008, 08:08:58 PM »
Nice! Imagine if all of the good people in this world felt the same way.

Thanks Freeski

Offline Infowarrior

« Reply #36 on: March 25, 2008, 08:14:57 PM »
Some people do know what's going on, but are willing to serve the system willingly.  Others know but are afraid to act.  Most people have an inkling that SOMETHING is wrong with this system but can't put their finger on exactly what.  To a degree, all of these people are awake, imo.  It's just a matter of time until it becomes crystal clear to everyone that they've been living in a dreamworld.  A lot of people are going to have to be shaken awake.

My father has changed his tune a bit in the last year, as he's seen how convinced I am about what's going on around the world.  I think he's scared about things, seeing his own situation and our entire family's situation in relation to the way things CAN be now.  I've be preparing, and I think he understands what's eventually coming, more than others I've talked to.  Most everyone in my immediate family have no clue about how late in the hour it is.

I'm not afraid of losing my job because of my beliefs.  I'm not going to serve the system any more than I already have to.  I speak my mind, and if you don't like it, fine.  Freedom of speech prevails.  I don't go out of my way to start arguments or anything, but I have noticed that since I've been more outspoken and give places where people can go and look at original sources for information, more and more people are starting to come around.  Some of my friends know EXACTLY what is going on, but for one reason or another are choosing not to prepare for what is eventually to come.  Some people I know are very aware of what's going on at least to some degree but choose to look the other way.

As the economy worsens, more people will begin to question what they've been told, what they've believed for so long.  It's only going to get easier for us as time goes on.

Offline Freeski

« Reply #37 on: March 25, 2008, 08:17:44 PM »
I will say that being awake can get very lonely sometimes.... :(
Anyone agree?

Absolutely. That's why forums like this are great. If we couldn't share thoughts with somewhat likeminded people, many of us surely would go insane. I can't wait for the day that all this BS is common knowledge (unless the earlier poster is right that it never can or will be). I've personally accepted the outcast label and will continue to share what I know with friends and family... mainly because I can't not do it anymore, if you know what I mean. Damn it we're right: they're the oblivious wrong ones.

I also can't wait for the day when one of those friends comes to me and actually asks for more info. That will really make it all worthwhile.

Offline Freeski

« Reply #38 on: March 25, 2008, 08:22:46 PM »
I was going to say it's a lot higher than 3-15%. A lot of people are awake in one way or another. It depends to what degree. Like my father, tells me all the time something is wrong with the FDA and drug companies, the banks and usury, the economy but still thinks Hillary Clinton is a good choice for president. Same goes with rest of my family, ages 50-65. Surprisingly if you choice your conversation wisely and open up a little at a time, always backing up with facts, it was easy to talk to them. I'm still working on them but it was encouraging to know that if they were open to it there has to be a lot more people.

That's a good point BUT lots of people complain about this or that, or agree that politicians are dishonest, or distrust certain industries/companies but those same people can't or refuse to see the bigger picture, or how it's systematic, wouldn't you agree? They outright refuse to accept the idea that there just might be some method to the madness. I mean, how could you keep such a conspiracy quiet all this time? You can't, and we're just begging people to open thier eyes and minds.

Offline NonCompliance

« Reply #39 on: March 25, 2008, 08:25:25 PM »
Freeski, I assure you that I didn't make up that 15% thing. However, I understand your need for skepticism and believe it to be as healthy a thing as is possible. I will search for where I found that fact and try and post it here.
If death meant just leaving the stage long enough to change costume and come back as a new character...Would you slow down? Or speed up?           -Chuck Palahniuk