The EU shows it USELESSNESS!!

Author Topic: The EU shows it USELESSNESS!!  (Read 2353 times)

Offline realitycheck101

The EU shows it USELESSNESS!!
« on: March 25, 2008, 11:19:44 AM »
If any of you doubt the USELESSNESS of the EU and just how STUPID and DANGERIOUS any other "UNION" of states can and will be, look no futher then the EU.

The link below shows that the EU does NOT care about what is best for the people but in fact is only interested in showing how RETARDED and DRACONIAN it is.

For those who have been paying attention to how the EU has ELIMINATED the voice of the people for ALL new laws, constitutuions etc under the EU, this should be scary enough but now you can see their USELESSNESS in just how they will implement such laws, and you can also see how they will impact the people.

Of course there will ALWAYS be MINDLESS IDIOTS who will see this as a "good thing"  but anyone with even a brain cell should be able to see their futures with such an EVIL and USELESS group of power hungry IDIOTS running the peoples lives.

And remember, these are the "role models" for every other UNION.  ::)  PURE INSANITY!!!

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/march2008/250308EU.htm

Offline Amishism

Re: The EU shows it USELESSNESS!!
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2008, 03:02:55 PM »

European leaders sign EU constitution
European leaders on Friday signed the EU's first constitution at Rome's Capitoline Hill

The Jesuits are a Military Religious Order of the Roman Catholic Church
The Extreme Oath of the Jesuits
"I, ..........., now, in the presence of Almighty God......declare and swear, that his holiness the Pope is Christ's Vice-regent and is the true and only head of the Catholic or Universal Church throughout the earth; and that by virtue of the keys of binding and loosing, given to his Holiness by my Savior, Jesus Christ, he hath power to depose heretical kings, princes, states, commonwealths and governments, all being illegal without his sacred confirmation and that they may safely be destroyed."

Queen Elizabeth II
Royal member of the inner-core of the Military Order of Malta called the Pilgrim Society

Pope tells Catholics to put faith into legislation
From Times Online
March 13, 2007
Benedict's first Apostolic Exhortation urges Catholics to pass laws based on the 'non-negotiable' values of the Church

Offline realitycheck101

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2008, 04:45:53 PM »
I will not deny that the vatican may very well be the FALSE prophet especially seeing that he is uniting all religions under one "UNITY blanket" as we have seen in many different gatherings throughout the years but I do NOT believe it is the beast, dragon or whore as described in the bible. 

Again, the vatican is just ONE arm of the monster.

Offline Novus Ordo

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2008, 05:05:48 PM »
Amishism
Itís any excuse with you isnít it! Your becoming a tad tedious try looking for some new pictures at least
And talking of pictures why do you have one of a young Liberace under your name?
Was he your Dad?
http://images.wikia.com/muppet/images/f/fe/Liberace.jpg

realitycheck101

Too many people want to travel about! Instead of staying put in their little boxes.

Offline Amishism

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2008, 06:31:36 PM »
I thought you'd like that...

...is that all you do is bitch and complain?

Was there something you do not understand about who is behind global politics in the EU, Novos Ordo, Churchboy?

Are you defending the Jesuits? They're a good and lovely bunch?

Offline Novus Ordo

« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2008, 06:42:27 PM »
I thought you'd like that...

...is that all you do is bitch and complain?

Was there something you do not understand about who is behind global politics in the EU, Novos Ordo, Churchboy?

Are you defending the Jesuits? They're a good and lovely bunch?

/yawn

Offline sui

• suiside.net
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2008, 07:12:29 PM »
the EU is a great example of how the people got sidelined in the democratic process

OP is right with what he says, look no further,
it was said that if one country was to vote "no" in a referendum the treaty/constitution would not be put / pushed through,
well they just ignored it, made some changes and calling the "ney" sayers stupid.
france and holland voted "No" and although they knew it had to end there, they pushed it through and let other countries vote on it
as to show there was a majority that would say "Yes" in that pushing for amendments and "changes" so it could be pushed through.
then they called it a treaty insted of constitution, with out making any legal changes to it just the name and now we were denied the right to vote on it because it was no constitution.

only ireland can vote now, and i hope they vote "NO" but i know that it would not matter much cause they want it and will push it
and the same will go for any union in the planning.

so be sure to vote NO when you can and fight when you are ignored.
europeans got "royally" screwed with this one.
don't let it happen to you, cause that would make the american constitution obsolete, and thus gone are your freedoms.
love for freedom can not be killed nor silenced.
sui : dead and still alive

Online Al Bundy

« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2017, 05:52:13 PM »
Euro-fanatic Martin Schulz candidate for German PM to save EU ?