Author Topic: Reclaiming the strawman in the UK.  (Read 3318 times)

Offline mickswann

• Free-man on the land.
    • Prisoner 23
Reclaiming the strawman in the UK.
« on: March 25, 2008, 07:27:46 am »
I have become quite interested in the idea of becoming a free man. Part of this involves reclaiming control of the funds attributed to my legal alter-ego or 'strawman'.
I understand that, in the US and Canada, this is done by using the UCC-1 form to establish control over my legal person, does anyone know what the UK version would be, or what constitutes the UK's commercial code?
'The great and mighty only appear so because we are on our knees. Let us rise.'  -James Connolly

"I hate to be the bearer of sad news, there Mick, but most who pound those subjects, are not among ourselves, much as you, my slithering friend, are not one of ourselves."  - JT Coyote

Offline Juntawatch

• "This ain't Rock-n'-Roll;     This is Genocide."
Re: Reclaiming the strawman in the UK.
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2008, 04:41:46 pm »
I have become quite interested in the idea of becoming a free man.

I have no idea how to get free in the UK, I had to leave & become a socio-political-economic refugee in France for the entirety of the '80's to even get a slightest glimpse of what freedom might have included within it.

PS. I just realized that your signature is not a spoof advert for 'Get free TV for 9 years'.
I lived 18 years without TV from 1975 when I left home to 1993 when I returned. God knows where I'd been but I hadn't half missed my TV  ...  :P :o
"The Dog has returned to its own vomit, and the sow that was bathed to rolling in the mire."
2 Peter, 2:2.

'The Intellectual, the Plebitian & the Proletariat could be treated; just as wasps are treated.'
- Sanctimonious III. 1st Century.

Offline mickswann

• Free-man on the land.
    • Prisoner 23
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2008, 12:47:36 pm »
I have no idea how to get free in the UK, I had to leave & become a socio-political-economic refugee in France for the entirety of the '80's to even get a slightest glimpse of what freedom might have included within it.

PS. I just realized that your signature is not a spoof advert for 'Get free TV for 9 years'.
I lived 18 years without TV from 1975 when I left home to 1993 when I returned. God knows where I'd been but I hadn't half missed my TV  ...  :P :o

I won't let one in the house. My landlady was a bit shocked when I asked her to take it away.
The worst thing about TV - other than the fact that it is relentless dehumanising propaganda designed to make you stupid, greedy, anxious, violent and passive - is that the user/victim is expected to buy a license for the privilege of allowing media corporations to turn them into a passive consumer vegetable.

Books mate! Books are great, so is going outside, unless you live in London in which case fair play stick with the telly and buy some body armour.

'The great and mighty only appear so because we are on our knees. Let us rise.'  -James Connolly

"I hate to be the bearer of sad news, there Mick, but most who pound those subjects, are not among ourselves, much as you, my slithering friend, are not one of ourselves."  - JT Coyote

Offline jesqueal

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2008, 01:00:46 pm »
http://www.tpuc.org/
this guy is a freeman and he talks about how

Offline Cruise4

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2008, 07:29:23 pm »
Ghis, the sovereign woman, was released unconditionally from prison in Canada, after a short appearance at the Granby court. The lawsuit related to LANCTÔT, GHISLAINE was postponed. A pro forma has been scheduled for June 23rd, 2008. Until then, an official court decision will be rendered for another lawsuit that took place in British Columbia on March 27-28th, 2008. On that occasion, two full days were taken to study a similar problem of mistaken identity.

Ghis’ appearance at the Granby court ended with a poignant testimony concerning the prison system ...

' … I saw horrors. My heart is in shreds. I cannot understand that human beings, in 2008, treat other human beings in this way. I saw people there… I saw nobody who deserves to be in prison there. And I saw good, kind, distraught beings, without any living resources. For the greater part, they used to be children who were beaten and placed in foster homes, who roamed the streets, who are on drugs because they do not know what else to do. And who keep coming back to prison.

And the more time they spend there, the more they harden, the angrier they become and the more they roam the streets, and it gets worse and worse. I cannot... I am deeply upset. And I have no words to describe the horror, and the living conditions… the horror of our prison system. This situation can only bring more revolt inside these people. It creates the exact opposite of what they really need. I cannot understand why such nonsense is really happening and I do not address you as human being, sir, but I am talking to the system that you represent.

And I said the same thing before about the medical system when I was a doctor. The medical system is also absurd. We live in an absurdity. I do not know where this is leading us. I am questioning myself. [The judge tries to say some words while Ghis continues] …and I would like to finish by saying that this nonsense is pushed to such a point that we bring normal people, those who ask questions. We put them in chains and we find that normal. It is fascinating!'

Offline aLLyOuRbAsE

• Free Man
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2008, 04:11:40 pm »
unless you live in London in which case fair play stick with the telly and buy some body armour.

:D

Peace and Love.

If I don't, who will?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcx9BJRadfw

The ends do NOT justify the means...

Offline jesqueal

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2008, 04:14:34 pm »
f**k london that place is nuts, move to nuneaton:)

Offline aLLyOuRbAsE

• Free Man
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2008, 04:51:09 pm »
f**k london that place is nuts, move to nuneaton:)

it certainly is, and its getting to be a little much, to be honest, the id card seems to be on its way, and the cost of living is getting so high, i might be forced out, my family and friends is all that keeps me here.
Peace and Love.

If I don't, who will?

Offline mickswann

• Free-man on the land.
    • Prisoner 23
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2008, 05:20:32 am »
it certainly is, and its getting to be a little much, to be honest, the id card seems to be on its way, and the cost of living is getting so high, i might be forced out, my family and friends is all that keeps me here.

Moving to Scotland was hard work. It takes about 16 hours to drive to London, but the flight from Luton to Inverness is only 55 mins and still quite cheap, although fuel costs are going to effectively end cheap flights soon.

Still, I rent a three bedroomed house with a decent sized bit of land for less than half the cost of a one-bedroom flat in North London. But seeing friends and family is hard work; I really am in the middle of nowhere so getting here is quite an adventure in itself.

I left because I was sick of never seeing the horizon, tired of fighting with muggers and my (previous) dog had dealt with so many burglars that she had begun to get aggressive with visitors as a result.

I miss the social side of London life, especially in the summer, but not enough to go back.

TheGoodFight1984

« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2008, 05:26:49 am »
The worst thing about TV - other than the fact that it is relentless dehumanising propaganda designed to make you stupid, greedy, anxious, violent and passive - is that the user/victim is expected to buy a license for the privilege of allowing media corporations to turn them into a passive consumer vegetable.

haha nail on the head. it's beyond an insult isn't it. paying to be dumbed down and brainwashed, it's ridiculous when you look at it like that but millions lap it up without a second thought.

Offline aLLyOuRbAsE

• Free Man
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2008, 06:13:18 pm »
I have become quite interested in the idea of becoming a free man. Part of this involves reclaiming control of the funds attributed to my legal alter-ego or 'strawman'.
I understand that, in the US and Canada, this is done by using the UCC-1 form to establish control over my legal person, does anyone know what the UK version would be, or what constitutes the UK's commercial code?

this is very complicated stuff, and i would be wary, or at least be very considered, in the making of any decision to actively pursue this course.

put it this way, more people have lost than won.

that aside, with regard to the UK, we are a constitutional monarchy, or at least we were, with the 1689 bill of rights, until the 1911 parliament act, and then the 2005 reform of the constitution, where powers were handed to the executive and legislative branches taken from the monarchy. you see, as much as we apparently hate the monarchy (and there's plenty of reason to) they were actually the safeguard for our power, we vested our power in the monarchy and the constitution and bill of rights, and so the men behind the curtain simply took it from the monarchy without really letting us know.

our government is bound by the statutes in the 1689 bill of rights, and other documents like the magna carta, and in these documents were laid out very strict rules of conduct for our leaders. for instance, it is part of the UK constitution that we can not go to war unless we are being attacked, and is why the iraq war and the war on terrorism is deemed an unconstitutional war, but subsequent subversions of our constitution has meant that our safeguards are not as safe as they were, lets put it like that.

as far as changing the status of your person, i imagine you would have to make a statutory declaration of some sort, but beware, because you are playing them at their game, i would imagine an easier course would be to make a case for the validity of subsequent statutes after the 1689 bill of rights, and the upholding of the remaining statutes, rather than play them at their game, you'd be telling them that you dont see their game as lawful in the first place.
Peace and Love.

If I don't, who will?

Offline mixman81

« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2009, 12:42:26 pm »
sorry to say but this only works in the US only because of the corrupt foriegn bankers who came over and corrupted the true soverigns in America

Offline aLLyOuRbAsE

• Free Man
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2009, 07:41:20 pm »
sorry to say but this only works in the US only because of the corrupt foriegn bankers who came over and corrupted the true soverigns in America

???

i just dont know where to start with that sentence of yours, but suffice to say, you are mistaken, although there are differences between america and the uk, there are also similarities.

americans are not the only people that are able to claim their own sovereignty, americans are not the only one's with corrupt bankers.

Peace and Love.

If I don't, who will?

Offline mixman81

« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2009, 08:10:09 pm »
???

i just dont know where to start with that sentence of yours, but suffice to say, you are mistaken, although there are differences between america and the uk, there are also similarities.

americans are not the only people that are able to claim their own sovereignty, americans are not the only one's with corrupt bankers.

Maybe we are talking about two different things..but you are right there are some similarites seeing  how the Queen is in possesion of our original copies of the birth certificates