Cashless Society [ MERGED ]

Author Topic: Cashless Society [ MERGED ]  (Read 38706 times)

PullMyFinger

Re: Cashless Society [ MERGED ]
« Reply #80 on: April 05, 2010, 03:25:33 PM »
[PDF] REPORTFile Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - Quick View
included in the project document. 1 World Summit on the Information Society (WSIS) .... towards a paperless and cashless society, and identified the issues and .... Team Leader, Transport, GRID, ESCWA,. Lebanon. Mohamed Atiek Saleh ...
www.escwa.un.org/information/publications/.../ICTD-04W1_20E.pdf - Similar

I can't veiw PDF on this computer,maybe this is what you mean?The only other things I am finding are blog reports.

Offline NMTO

• Of Missing Persons
« Reply #81 on: April 05, 2010, 04:40:10 PM »
No...that doesn't have the information Alex was talking about.  Thanks for the attempt though.  I would really like to see that document with my own eyes.

Offline Kilika

• Thank you Jesus!
« Reply #82 on: April 05, 2010, 08:26:16 PM »
2015? They could make it official right now. It's all in place.
"For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows."
1 Timothy 6:10 (KJB)

PullMyFinger

« Reply #83 on: April 05, 2010, 08:34:33 PM »
You're welcome and so would I.Every month I get a note with my SSI check trying to con me into direct deposit. No thanks.I go to the local grocery cash,pay bills and am broke,a bank account would be stupid for me and most landlords prefer cash.

Offline citizenx

« Reply #84 on: April 05, 2010, 09:00:04 PM »
Don't they have to make it past 2012 first?  So many of the policies that have been/are being put into place nowadays have this as a set beginning or endstop, it seems TPTB have accepted this date (for whatever reason) as some crucial turning point.  I'm sure they do have every confidence of success, but so many of their plans seem to revolve around sowing chaos, economic confusion, and war that one wonders how they can see past their own man-made singularity.  It seems the height of hubris to think they can unleash the whirlwind and then institute their massive control grid right on schedule.

Many of these men are businesspeople by day, certainly, they know that any plan that hinges on total disorganiztion might create forces that are very hard to put back in the bottle.

That having been said, I am very down right now on the idea that there is going to be some mass movement in the West which wil begin to really challenge the NWO.  Honestly, I'm starting to wonder if I've really been fair to Islam all these years.  At least Muslims have been putting up a real fight, which is more than I can say for most folks in Europe, North America, Oceania etc.

The "Christian-Zionist" pseudo-patriot militias lead by gov't agents provocateurs seem to stoke up the same hatred of Muslims that the establishment uses to justify the police state and the phony "GWOT."  The irony is these very people would probably be the most depndable allies in a real war against the international cartel of bankers and their Zionist-thug henchmen that currently run the United States government  like their own private brothel.  Hopefully, few real patriots fall for this particular brand of bullshit.

Personally, I believe most of the men fighting the occupation forces in Afghanistan are probably "patriots" also defending what they see as their homeland from foreign invaders (us).  (It would be a real kick in the pants if Karzai became a Taliban -- assuming they'd have him.)

P.S. So yeah, I don't support the war, and I think the best way to support our troops (and I was once a soldier myself) is to bring them home and end the wars which were started by traitors in our own Capitol and White House.

wvoutlaw2002

« Reply #85 on: May 20, 2010, 12:34:54 PM »

Why Apple Refused a Poor Disabled Woman's Business

Diane Campbell scrimped and saved from her fixed income for an iPad, but was turned away at a Silicon Valley Apple Store because you need a credit card to buy one. Apple wouldn't budge, even when local ABC affiliate appealed.

Apple wants to keep Americans from re-selling the iPad overseas, where the tablet device is not available for a couple more weeks, a clerk told Campbell, who is disabled. Credit cards offer Apple the easiest way to positively identify people and enforce a limit of two iPads per customer. So, even with a low-income advocacy group on her side, Campbell can get an iPad only by purchasing one second-hand from a credit card holder. Which is precisely the sort of re-selling Apple was trying to avoid in the first place. Maybe the company should just start requiring DNA samples.

[Photo via Getty]

Offline jeremystalked1

« Reply #86 on: May 20, 2010, 12:37:58 PM »

The real news is the rationing.  Apple's hype machine is so good that they had to implement a rationing system to make sure that everyone gets a chance to buy one.  They want a broad customer base, not just sales.

And the rationing is made possible thanks to... the cashless society.

This aspect of the Apple story is what should be focused on.  The centralized control (rationing) made possible by going cashless.

Offline Guns Equal Freedom

« Reply #87 on: May 20, 2010, 12:51:05 PM »
Imagine a company so big that they don't want people to pay for their products in cash.  :o
A Peaceful Anarchy would be like Utopia, but a Minarchy is reality.

Offline Dok

• end times and current events
« Reply #88 on: May 20, 2010, 12:53:21 PM »
thats how it starts. just a couple of the big stores need to stop accepting cash. than all the little ones will follow. before you know it, you have done away with cash.
HOW TO BE SAVED
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/how_to_be_saved.html

Ye Must Be Born Again!
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Basics/ye_must_be_born_again.htm

True Salvation & the TRUE Gospel/Good News!
http://www.contendingfortruth.com/?p=1060

how to avoid censorship ;)

Offline Guns Equal Freedom

« Reply #89 on: May 20, 2010, 01:02:26 PM »
This stuff has to be "Unconstitutional" in some way right?

They can refuse sales to you, but they can't refuse the method of payment, right?

I mean, if you have a dollars worth of pennies.

They just can't tell you no sales, right?
A Peaceful Anarchy would be like Utopia, but a Minarchy is reality.

H0llyw00d

« Reply #90 on: May 20, 2010, 01:07:17 PM »
do like i do sometimes.....pay w/ pennies...lots and lots of pennies...really drives em nuttso
have made several 100-120$ electric bill payments, they hate seeing me walking in w/ canvas bags
Tried to make me roll them up @ 1 point, told em I couldn't afford to hire counters nor coin rolls and leave em the bag!!

Offline matrixcutter

« Reply #91 on: May 20, 2010, 01:08:29 PM »
We should expect this sort of thing from a company this big which happens to have a logo with an obvious Satanic reference:

After Satan tempts Eve to disobey God and eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, she does.

Offline TheHouseMan

« Reply #92 on: May 20, 2010, 01:16:45 PM »
They're using cash now.

Offline matrixcutter

« Reply #93 on: May 20, 2010, 01:25:15 PM »
They're using cash now.
Presumably that' because the opposition was strong enough.  Let's hope it stays that way, despite all the inevitable propaganda.

Offline jeremystalked1

« Reply #94 on: May 20, 2010, 01:45:12 PM »
Presumably that' because the opposition was strong enough. 

It might even have been a marketing campaign.  "Hey, let's create a little controversy slash psy-op over how people want our product so bad that we have to ration it."

Offline WHAT HAPPENED

• G4M3 0V3R
« Reply #95 on: September 27, 2010, 09:25:33 AM »
https://www.mycardplace.com/cards/onlineSalesWU.do

Western Union® MoneyWiseTM Visa® Prepaid Card*

And you get an extra 10 Federal Reserve Notes; With your activation... ( says the commercial on FOX Business )

Finally it's here. The prepaid Visa card that does it all. Sign up here for FREE and start enjoying all of the benefits of your new MoneyWise card. You can use it anywhere Visa is accepted, and since you only use what's on your card, there's no overspending.
It's so easy. You don't need a bank account and there's no credit check required. Simple, huh?

More benefits
• Reload cash on your card at any of the over 43,000 participating Agent locations.
• Use anywhere Visa Debit Cards are accepted, even online or at ATMs1
• Safer than carrying cash. If your card is lost or stolen, we'll replace the funds.

Less fees
No monthly maintenance fees. No cost to purchase goods2. No cost to reload via direct deposit. Sign up here for FREE!

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #96 on: September 27, 2010, 11:18:40 AM »
Yep, even training the kids in the monopoly games!

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=187381.0
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline oyashango

• 43 Trillion and counting
« Reply #97 on: January 13, 2012, 10:31:48 PM »
Cashless Society: India Implements First Biometric ID Program for All of Its 1.2 Billion Residents

January 13, 2012

Over the past few months, I have written several articles dealing with the coming cashless society and the developing technological control grid. I also have written about the surge of government attempts to gain access to and force the use of biometric data for the purposes of identification, tracking, tracing, and surveillance.

Unfortunately, the reactions I receive from the general public are almost always the same. While some recognize the danger, most simply deny that governments have the capability or even the desire to create a system in which the population is constantly monitored by virtue of their most private and even biological information. Others, either gripped by apathy or ignorance, cannot believe that the gadgets given to them from the massive tech corporations are designed for anything other than their entertainment and enjoyment.

However, current events in India should serve not just as a warning, but also as a foreshadowing of the events to come in the Western world, specifically the United States.

Recently, India has launched a nationwide program involving the allocation of a Unique Identification Number (UID) to every single one of its 1.2 billion residents. Each of the numbers will be tied to the biometric data of the recipient using three different forms of information – fingerprints, iris scans, and pictures of the face. All ten digits of the hand will be recorded, and both eyes will be scanned.

The project will be directed by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) under the premise of preventing identity theft and social welfare fraud. India has rather extensive social welfare and safety net programs, ranging from medical support and heating assistance to others aimed at helping the poor. Fraud is a rampant problem in India, especially in relation to these programs due to a preponderance of corrupt politicians and bureaucrats who often stuff welfare rolls with fake names and take the money for themselves.

Yet, although the justification for the billion person database is the increased ability to accurately disperse social welfare benefits, it will not be just the Indian government’s social welfare programs that have access to and utilize the UIDAI. Indeed, even before the program has been completed, major banks, state/local governments, and other institutions are planning to use the UIDAI for identification verification purposes and, of course, payment  and accessibility.

As Aaron Saenz of the Singularity Hub writes:

Yet the UID is going to be used for much more than social welfare programs. The UIDAI is in discussion with many institutions (banks, local/state governments, etc.) to allow them to use the UID as a means of identity verification. These institutions will pay the UIDAI some fee to cover costs and generate revenue. There seems to be little doubt that once it is established, the UID will become a preferred method (if not the preferred method) of identification in India.

Saenz also sees the eventuality of the UIDAI program becoming a means of payment and accessibility. He continues:

Ultimately, I wouldn’t be surprised if the UID, with its biometric data, could be used as a means of payment (when linked to a bank account), or as an access key to homes and cars. Purchase a meal with your fingerprint and unlock your door with the twinkle in your eye. Similar results could be expected in other nations that adopted biometric identification systems.

Saenz, and other proponents of the UID (UIDAI), have been diligent in pointing out that the program “is just a number, not an ID card.” However, this claim is debatable. Saenz himself admits that State issued driver’s licenses and identification cards will reference the UID information.

The question then becomes how much of that information will be referenced, and how that will be accomplished? Will the information be included on the card? Will only part of the information be included on the card? Or will the card reference back to the digital UID information to be then reconciled with the information that is present on the card? Although the UID is obviously going to be utilized by other institutions outside of the social welfare programs, no answers to these questions have been provided.

But, in the end, does it really matter if the information is collated into an ID card format if the government already has access to that information digitally? More than likely, a national ID card will appear as a supplement to the database already created by UID.  Regardless, the private biometric information has still been taken from the individual. The database is still there.

Indeed, government “officials” have already stated that the database will be used by intelligence agencies for the purpose of monitoring “bank transactions, cellphone purchases and the movements of individuals and groups suspected of fomenting terrorism.” This will be very easy to do since the UID number will be entered anytime an individual “accesses services from government departments, driver’s license offices and hospitals, as well as insurance, telecom, and banking companies.”

Nevertheless, proponents have also touted the fact that, at this point, the UID program is optional. But the program will obviously not be optional for very long. As I have discussed in previous articles, the introduction of a program such as a national ID card, biometric data, or cashless payment technologies is always followed by the program becoming mandatory. The ultimate goal of an all-encompassing cashless surveillance program with no opt-out provisions is always introduced by stealth and the Gradualist Technique.

At first, the program is introduced as a way to speed up transactions, increase efficiency, and provide convenience. Soon, however, governments and businesses begin to transition out of the older methods of payment and identification and focus more on the new technology. Identification using the traditional methods remain as an option, but become viewed as cumbersome. Eventually, the alternative methods are phased out completely and mandates replace what was once a personal choice.

As soon as Indian banks, businesses, and government social service offices begin to require identification using the UID, the ability to remain off the system and lead what passes for a normal life will disappear.

This is exactly the intention with India’s new biometric ID program. In fact, the cashless society is a stated goal of the UID program. CEO of MindTree’s IT Services, the company that was awarded the government contract for development and maintenance of the UID, explained in an interview with ComputerWeekly that the “ID scheme will support a cashless society. He said all vendors will have a biometric reader and citizens can pay for things with a fingerprint scan. Even a bag of rice.”

No doubt, even after such an admission by a man who was instrumental in the development of the program, many who read this article will still dismiss it as a “conspiracy theory.”

Nonetheless, this new monumental data mining effort by the Indian government dovetails with recent efforts in the Western world to develop an electronic surveillance grid capable of tracking, tracing, and recording every single movement and communication of every single citizen within a nation’s borders.

New technologies which are being introduced inside the United States, the UK, and Australia such as vein scanners, biometric employee time and attendance systems, voice recognition devices, and behavior analysis systems are all geared toward Total Information Awareness of every human being on the planet.

Only a totalitarian form of government would desire this information; and only a very determined totalitarian government would actively work toward establishing it. India is only the first nation to openly sweep up its entire national population into such a massive biometric database net. We cannot let our nation be the next.

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51Num5h7itk&feature=player_embedded

http://www.activistpost.com/2012/01/cashless-society-india-implements-first.html

Offline oyashango

• 43 Trillion and counting
« Reply #98 on: February 04, 2012, 05:17:41 PM »
Bank of America Rejects Man's Mortgage Payment In Cash

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #100 on: February 04, 2012, 06:10:12 PM »
Bank Managers don't know what is up. 
 I took a $2000.00 check in to get cashed around 2003 and ask to be paid in 1/2 dollars and Eisenhower dollars.

The Manager of that branch said she could help me but I needed to wait for the next shipment and she would fill the order. 

I was paid a week later in Kennedy Halfs and Eisenhower dollars and a handful of Morgan Dollars.

Mostly forty percent Junk Silver.  About 3-4 hundred ounces of silver total.

Offline DireWolf

• Freedom, Liberty & death to the NWO
« Reply #101 on: February 05, 2012, 02:02:24 AM »
I believe I remember reading that if a creditor refuses payment in any form considered legal tender the debt could be dismissed. ?
Freedom and Liberty, or slavery and death, your choice, choose wisely.

Offline pac522

• Peace sells, but who's buying?
« Reply #102 on: February 05, 2012, 03:25:45 AM »
I believe I remember reading that if a creditor refuses payment in any form considered legal tender the debt could be dismissed. ?

When you can't pay your credit cards any more, try sending them a dollar a month until they refuse and see if they discharge your debt. It doesn't work that way. I think you may have some legal recourse to discharge the amount of that payment.
This country did not achieve greatness with the mindset of "safety first" but rather "live free or die".

Truth is the currency of love. R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution!

We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.  ~EvadingGrid

The answer to 1984 is 1776.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #103 on: February 05, 2012, 09:49:18 AM »

I do believe that the debt (at least the one month payment) would be dismissed
in a court of law ... or the court would have to admit that the FED's toilet paper
counterfeit money is not legal tender any longer.

We should all start paying EVERYTHING in cash ... really F'em up!

St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Online chris jones

« Reply #104 on: February 05, 2012, 04:37:12 PM »

I do believe that the debt (at least the one month payment) would be dismissed
in a court of law ... or the court would have to admit that the FED's toilet paper
counterfeit money is not legal tender any longer.

We should all start paying EVERYTHING in cash ... really F'em up!

Nice.++

Offline Optimus

• Globalist Destroyer
  • Global Moderator
    • GlobalGulag.com
« Reply #105 on: July 18, 2012, 01:35:32 PM »
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people,
it's an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” – Patrick Henry

>>> Global Gulag Media & Forum <<<

Offline Constitutionary

« Reply #106 on: July 18, 2012, 01:56:27 PM »
JP Morgan has screwed so many people including their own employees, it's pathetic.

Offline 2Revolutions

• For we wrestle not with flesh and blood
« Reply #107 on: July 18, 2012, 03:32:36 PM »
I noticed that a lot of gas stations have two prices for gasoline (cash and credit) with usually a 4 to 5 cent difference in price.  Retailers don't seem happy about this cashless society.

http://www.usatoday.com/money/industries/retail/story/2012-07-13/credit-card-settlement/56205082/1

Visa, MasterCard and several major banks agreed to pay more than $7 billion to settle a antitrust case brought on behalf of 7 million retailers that accept Visa and MasterCard. As part of proposed deal, credit card companies agreed to reduce for eight months the so-called swipe fees businesses pay credit card companies for card transactions they process.

Stores would be able to charge consumers more if they pay with credit cards under changes to Visa and MasterCard rules in the settlement. These transactions are more expensive for stores to process because they aren't subject to the caps on fees imposed by a financial services overhaul law enacted in 2010.

Those who wish to remain ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, want what never was and what never will be.  - Thomas Jefferson

Offline ex_nihilo

• YHWH prevails Rev 20:10
« Reply #108 on: August 13, 2012, 03:07:59 PM »
http://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2012/08/the-meaning-of-square-whats-so-great-about-a-cashless-society/260935/

One small step for vanilla lattes, one giant leap for mankind, is how the world characterized the deal yesterday between Starbucks and Square, the new mobile payment company that, in addition to the iconic square swiper shown above, can identify people and their financial information as they approach a register, match the merchant with the customer's face and payment info and allow transactions to happen without cash, credit, or even arms:

"That's $5."
"I'm Derek Thompson."
"Thanks, you're all set."

... and I'm out the door with my drink.

This is what a cashless society looks like. And it is cool. But, like, how cool really?
An open mind, like an open wound, is prone to infection. -ex_nihilo

Offline Ambriel

• Dare to resist
    • Consfearacynewz
« Reply #109 on: August 13, 2012, 03:12:18 PM »
A Cashless Society May Be Closer Than Most People Would Ever Dare To Imagine
http://consfearacynewz.blogspot.com/2012/07/cashless-society-may-be-closer-than.html

You Are Your Cash Card: Japanese Bank To Roll Out ATMs That Are Accessed By A Palm-Scanner
http://consfearacynewz.blogspot.com/2012/07/you-are-your-cash-card-japanese-bank-to.html

Offline Kilika

• Thank you Jesus!
« Reply #110 on: August 13, 2012, 06:09:49 PM »
From a technology security perspective, biometrics for identity is inevitiable. If the goal is to make sure the person using the pc/internet is the person they say they are, there is only one secure way to do that; biometrics.

Theoretically, it ensures that person is physically at that pc to boot it up or "log in", but it doesn't prove they are the one actually using that pc. NFC or RFID chips can eliminate that problem with proxemity detection. Once the chip gets out of range of the pc, it logs you out. This would work the other way that would be appealing to people, in that it could "hands free" log you in as well. Just get in range, and your logged in under your own personal profile.

I think eventually it will be required of people to use a pre-verified biometric ID for all digital transations and any online activity.
"For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows."
1 Timothy 6:10 (KJB)

Offline SCHOPENHAUER

• Nature is War.
« Reply #111 on: September 08, 2012, 06:35:35 PM »

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #112 on: December 04, 2012, 01:43:41 PM »
http://dprogram.net/2012/12/01/the-cashless-society-is-almost-here-and-with-some-very-sinister-implications/#more-120405

More at the link

(21stCenturyWire) – Among the long list of items bundled by consensus reality merchants under the banner of ‘conspiracy theory’, is a world without cash – where technocrats rule over the populace, and everything and anything is exchanged via plastic and RFID chips.

In this sterile and controlled Orwellian hi-tech society, the idea of cash being passed from hand to hand would be as archaic as the thought of carrying around a rucksack of tally sticks today.

Still, despite the incredible penetration of credit and debit card transactions into economic aggregate, and the boom in internet shopping, few will comfortably admit that a cashless society is nearly upon us. In part, it’s a natural denial by many fueled by the idea of our society is indeed on a collision course with the sort of dystopic impersonal future like that depicted in the 1970′s sci-fi film classic, ‘Logan’s Run’.

Cashless money is here, and growing rapidly.

Over the years, futurists and commentators alike seemed to agree that a cashless society would be a slow creep, and cash would automatically phase itself in simply by virtue of the sheer volume of electronic transactions that would gradually make paper less available and more costly to redeem and exchange. This is still true for the most part. What few counted on, however, was how the final push would take place, and why. Some will be surprised by these new emerging mechanisms, and the political and sinister implications they will ultimately lead to.

What’s the time frame on all this? Difficult to say, but what is certain is that the initial phases are already in motion…

Introduction of Parallel Currencies

There has been a lot made about the ‘cashless society’ in media, but this cannot fully happen until there is a cashless currency.

Every revolution needs a good crisis in order to germinate its seed. The cashless revolution is no different. It should be abundantly clear by now that the global financial meltdown has been engineered at every juncture of its unfolding by the very private central banks who expand and contract the money supply. A dollar or euro collapse will trigger a global economic crisis, which is a prime opportunity to introduce the next phase.

In the summer of 2012, at the height of the European Central Bank (ECB) ritualistic raping of the Greek economy, financial expert Max Keiser, alongside Mexican billionaire Hugo Salinas Price, traveled to Athens to promote the idea of a silver Drachma as a parallel currency to the ever-failing euro. In theory and in practice, this parallel currency was ‘sound money’ for individual Greeks and would allow them to retain some say in their financial destiny, and also allow them to accumulate real wealth. It should have caught on.  But this great idea did not go down well with media moguls and technocratic elites loyal to their overlords in the ECB, Wall Street and the City of London. Still, too many people remain unaware of how money is created, entered into circulation and how their private central banks control inflation, and Greece is no different.

Watch this clip from Greek television:

The US dollar is pure fiat, but it does have a theoretical backer. It is an oil-backed currency – and for better of for worse, it’s on its way to losing its long-lived status as the world’s reserve currency. There are signals that China is moving towards a gold-backed currency and has already agreed to buy the majority of its oil supply from Russia off of the US dollar peg. This could mean two things: the US could be forced to fight a war to maintain dollar supremacy, or the dollar will begin to drop as the top dog. This shift will open up a window of opportunity for money masters to insert not only a brand new global currency, but also its universal cashless attributes as well.

Common sense and free market wisdom would expect to see a sound money option replace the current fiat disaster, but as we saw in Greece, a great solution was not taken up and straddled with the dysfunctional euro, that society will continue to pay the cost of that reality.

The euro crisis was a great opportunity to throw out the euro in favour of something that could create wealth, rather than debt. As the fiat currencies continue to slide downhill, globalist are preparing their solution behind closed doors.

Enter the Cashless Currency…

It’s arguable that we approaching the cusp of that US Dollar collapse, and perhaps a Euro implosion on the back end of it. Risks of hyper inflation are very real here, but if you control the money supply might already have a ready-made solution waiting in the wings, you will not be worrying about the rift, only waiting for the chaos to ensue so as to maximise your own booty from the crisis.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline Ryujin

• Remember, remember the eleventh of September....
« Reply #113 on: December 04, 2012, 02:06:53 PM »
...but if you control the money supply might already have a ready-made solution waiting in the wings, you will not be worrying about the rift, only waiting for the chaos to ensue so as to maximise your own booty from the crisis.

It's amazing how the same trick can be used to trick the people time and time again. Problem. Reaction. Solution. The concept is literally ABC simple, but I guess people still think that "It can't happen here" (despite how many times it has) or that "It's different when our government does it, unlike all the others in history that have done this they're really looking out for us this time!"
You know what the funny and maybe just a little sad thing here is? Before their domestication by the Romans sheep were regarded as one of the more aggressive and free spirited creatures on this planet, sound familiar anyone?

Offline Ambriel

• Dare to resist
    • Consfearacynewz
« Reply #114 on: January 27, 2013, 12:39:43 AM »
http://consfearacynewz.weebly.com/forums.html#/20130127/bill-gates-wants-a-cashless-society-ibm-the-n-2321251/
Billionaires are known for not keeping a lot of spending green in their wallets. But that’s not why Bill Gates hates cash. He hates it because of its effect on people at the opposite end of the wealth spectrum—the world’s poor and unbanked. The Better Than Cash Alliance, which was founded last September and is partially financed by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, hosted a breakfast at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland. Speakers from the Philippines, Colombia, and the U.S., among other countries, made the case for why electronic transactions are better than cash payments.

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #115 on: June 07, 2014, 06:51:54 PM »
Cashless Society Ushering in Global Government on Steroids, Says Head of World's Largest Private Mint
http://www.financialsense.com/financial-se...ashless-society
http://www.financialsense.com/contributors...rnment-steroids

Did you know your debit card can be activated just walking past a terminal?
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline windyacres

• 2+2=4
« Reply #116 on: May 05, 2015, 05:39:07 AM »
Why the Powers That Be Are Pushing a Cashless Society

Washington's Blog

May 4th, 2015

We Can’t Rein In the Banks If We Can’t Pull Our Money Out of Them

Martin Armstrong summarizes the headway being made to ban cash and argues that the goal of those pushing a cashless society is to prevent bank runs … and increase their control:

The central banks are … planning drastic restrictions on cash itself. They see moving to electronic money will first eliminate the underground economy, but secondly, they believe it will even prevent a banking crisis. This idea of eliminating cash was first floated as the normal trial balloon to see how the people take it. It was first launched by Kenneth Rogoff of Harvard University and Willem Buiter, the chief economist at Citigroup. Their claims have been widely hailed and their papers are now the foundation for the new age of Economic Totalitarianism that confronts us. Rogoff and Buiter have laid the ground work for the end of much of our freedom and will one day will be considered the new Marx with hindsight. They sit in their lofty offices but do not have real world practical experience beyond theory. Considerations of their arguments have shown how governments can seize all economic power are destroy cash in the process eliminating all rights. Physical paper money provides the check against negative interest rates for if they become too great, people will simply withdraw their funds and hoard cash. Furthermore, paper currency allows for bank runs. Eliminate paper currency and what you end up with is the elimination of the ability to demand to withdraw funds from a bank.

In many nations, specific measures have already been taken demonstrating that the Rogoff-Buiter world of Economic Totalitarianism is indeed upon us. This is the death of Capitalism. Of course the socialists hate Capitalism and see other people’s money should be theirs. What they cannot see is that Capitalism is freedom from government totalitarianism. The freedom to pursue the field you desire without filling the state needs that supersede your own.

There have been test runs of this Rogoff-Buiter Economic Totalitarianism to see if the idea works. I reported on June 21, 2014 that Britain was doing a test run. A shopping street in Manchester banned cash as part of an experiment to see if Brits would accept a cashless society. London buses ended accepting cash payments from July 2014. Meanwhile, Currency Exchange dealers began offering debt cards instead of cash that they market as being safer to travel with. The Chorlton, South Manchester experiment was touted to test customers and business reaction to the idea for physical currency will disappear inside 20 years.

France passed another Draconian new law that from the police parissummer of 2015 it will now impose cash requirements dramatically trying to eliminate cash by force. French citizens and tourists will then only be allowed a limited amount of physical money. They have financial police searching people on trains just passing through France to see if they are transporting cash, which they will now seize. Meanwhile, the new French Elite are moving in this very same direction. Piketty wants to just take everyone’s money who has more than he does. Nobody stands on the side of freedom or on restraining the corruption within government. The problem always turns against the people for we are the cause of the fiscal mismanagement of government that never has enough for themselves.

In Greece a drastic reduction in cash is also being discussed in light of the economic crisis. Now any bill over €70 should be payable only by check or credit card – it will be illegal to pay in cash. The German Baader Bank founded in Munich expects formally to abolish the cash to enforce negative interest rates on accounts that is really taxation on whatever money you still have left after taxes.

Complete abolition of cash threatens our very freedom and rights of citizens in so many areas.

Paper currency is indeed the check against negative interest rates. We need only look to Switzerland to prove that theory. Any attempt to impose say a 5% negative interest rates (tax) would lead to an unimaginably massive flight into cash. This was already demonstrated recently by the example of Swiss pension funds, which withdrew their money from the bank in a big way and now store it in vaults in cash in order to escape the financial repression. People will act in their own self-interest and negative interest rates are likely to reduce the sales of government bonds and set off a bank run as long as paper money exists.

Obviously, government and bankers are not stupid. The only way to prevent such a global bank run would be the total prohibition of paper money. This is unlikely, both in Switzerland and in the United States because the economies are dominated there by a certain “liberalism” to some extent but also because their currencies also circulate outside their domestic economies. The fact that but the question of the cash ban in the context of a global conference with the participation of the major central banks of the US and the ECB will be discussed, demonstrates by itself that the problem is not a regional problem.

Nevertheless, there is a growing assumption that the negative interest rate world (tax on cash) is likely to increase dramatically in Europe in particular since it is socialism that is collapsing. Government in Brussels is unlikely to yield power and their line of thinking cannot lead to any solution. The negative interest rate concept is making its way into the United States at J.P. Morgan where they will charge a fee on excess cash on deposit starting May 1st, 2015. Asset holdings of cash with a tax or a fee in the amount of the negative interest rate seems to be underway even in Switzerland.

The movement toward electronic money is moving at high speed and this says a lot about the state of the financial system. The track record of the major financial institutions is nearly perfect – they are always caught on the wrong side when a crisis breaks, which requires their bailouts. The fact that we have already seen test runs with theory-balloons flying, the major financial institutions are in no shape to withstand another economic decline.

For depositors, this means they really need to grasp what is going on here for unless they are vigilant, there is a serious risk of losing everything. We must understand that these measures will be implemented overnight in the middle of a banking crisis after 2015.75. The balloons have taken off and the discussions are underway. The trend in taxation and reduction of cash seems to be unstoppable. Government is not prepared to reform for that would require a new way of thinking and a loss of power. That is not a consideration. They only see one direction and that is to take us into the new promised-land of economic totalitarianism.

People can’t pull cash out of their bank accounts – for political reasons, because they’ve lost confidence in the bank, or because “bail-ins” are enacted – if cash is banned.

The Financial Times argued last year that central banks would be the real winners from a cashless society:

Central bankers, after all, have had an explicit interest in introducing e-money from the moment the global financial crisis began…

The introduction of a cashless society empowers central banks greatly. A cashless society, after all, not only makes things like negative interest rates possible, it transfers absolute control of the money supply to the central bank, mostly by turning it into a universal banker that competes directly with private banks for public deposits. All digital deposits become base money.

The Government Can Manipulate Digital Accounts More Easily than Cash

Moreover, an official White House panel on spying has implied that the government is manipulating the amount in people’s financial accounts.

If all money becomes digital, it would be much easier for the government to manipulate our accounts.

Indeed, numerous high-level NSA whistleblowers say that NSA spying is about crushing dissent and blackmailing opponents … not stopping terrorism.

This may sound over-the-top … but remember, the government sometimes labels its critics as “terrorists“.  If the government claims the power to indefinitely detain – or even assassinate – American citizens at the whim of the executive, don’t you think that government people would be willing to shut down, or withdraw a stiff “penalty” from a dissenter’s bank account?

If society becomes cashless, dissenters can’t hide cash.  All of their financial holdings would be vulnerable to an attack by the government.

This would be the ultimate form of control. Because – without access to money – people couldn’t resist, couldn’t hide and couldn’t escape.

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/why-the-powers-that-be-are-pushing-a-cashless-society_052015
Be Prepared

Online decemberfellow

« Reply #117 on: May 05, 2015, 08:10:58 AM »
Direct depositing was a huge setback for a gullable people. The convience  and ability to pay your bills on line, credit cards debit cards, all were introduced to lead the sheep to total control.
     No matter what comes down the pike,  God  provides a way and  warned us .Revelation 13:17  And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

This would be the ultimate form of control. Because – without access to money – people couldn’t resist, couldn’t hide and couldn’t escape.

God provided the way..............John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Rev21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Fk6dt_uHo

Online chris jones

« Reply #118 on: May 05, 2015, 10:49:34 AM »
Hi D.
             They have the info on every citizen, from birth, family, neighbors, friends, associations, medical, dental, digitals, licences, military  records, jobs, cell phones, computers, sexual preference, taxes, bank accounts, purchases, incomes, credit cards, arrests, gun ownership, mortages, water & lights, ,, and much more.  Very few people fell through their net.
            Now they seek control of your finances in total, where does that leave Joe Cit- OWNED

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #119 on: May 05, 2015, 11:58:19 AM »
Direct depositing was a huge setback for a gullable people. The convience  and ability to pay your bills on line, credit cards debit cards, all were introduced to lead the sheep to total control.

I remember when that happened. I used to get checks from the US Treasury. Didn't have or need a bank account. They really hyped up the new Direct Deposit scheme as “convenient” and “faster”. I didn't care. I could see the invasion of privacy starting.

Later they made it a condition for continued employment. Boss called me out and said I had to go set it up. Seems like Treasury checks started to have expiration dates after that. If they weren't cashed by a certain time, then they were invalid.

Then the banks picked up the ball, requiring you to maintain a minimum balance to avoid fees unless you had direct deposit. The arm twisting continued.

Credit cards I had no need for and avoided for a very long time. Until......

I needed to rent a car. Every company I called required a CC number even if I was paying cash.
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.