Cashless Society [ MERGED ]

Author Topic: Cashless Society [ MERGED ]  (Read 42585 times)

nofakenews

Re: Cashless Society [ MERGED ]
« Reply #40 on: September 04, 2009, 07:23:37 PM »
EBT cards for Food Stamps already done.

Convergys has already gone paperless.  If you don't like it, find employment elsewhere.

umm that was the point and now regular workers will have the same system.

Offline Kilika

• Thank you Jesus!
« Reply #41 on: September 04, 2009, 07:28:30 PM »
Wow, that's big news, because WalMart has become a kind of California of the retail world. If WalMart does it, watch the rest of the industry follow suit. And I think the other point is that if WalMart is making the change, then there is no question the decision in the industry has been made.

But here's a real problem within the problem...

Transactions on Wal-Mart’s debit cards will be handled through First Data Corp, which will offer one free ATM transaction per pay period to users looking to take money out, and will charge subsequent withdrawals at $2 each. Workers can also withdraw their money from registers at Wal-Mart for free.

How is that fair to the employee? They work for WalMart, not First Data Corp., so why is it that the employee is getting charged for access to their money? People have their own banks generally, so no need for a debit card they are hawking in some business deal they made with First Data. But wait, there are an awful lot of employees that are poor and don't even keep an account so they use check-cashing places, and buy debit cards to send to families, sometmes in other countries south of the border. Hmm, now it's a little more clear.

Let's see, banking, eye care, mini medical clinics, groceries, personal care products, automotive repairs and parts. The only thing left is for WalMart to start offering rental living quarters on site, auto-deduct from your debit card of course. It's almost like WalMart, because of it's massive employee force, is being used as a proving grounds for the new digital life the NWO has planned for the masses.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows."
1 Timothy 6:10 (KJB)

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
« Reply #42 on: September 04, 2009, 07:40:16 PM »
Unemployment benefits in PA are paperless, too.  No more checks - direct deposit or debit cards.
War Is Peace - Freedom Is Slavery - Ignorance Is Strength

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."

—Thomas Jefferson

nofakenews

« Reply #43 on: September 04, 2009, 07:46:58 PM »
Unemployment benefits in PA are paperless, too.  No more checks - direct deposit or debit cards.

Good info along with social security direct deposit as well. Cashless has been coming a long time now.

Offline Kilika

• Thank you Jesus!
« Reply #44 on: September 04, 2009, 07:47:58 PM »
Cash is on it's way out by default. The "free market" is moving that way fast, no legislation really required, for now. They are making it so that for a person to interact with "modern society" they are going to have to be "jacked in" to this new digital world.

How long will people refute the Mark of the Beast being related to a person's authorization to participate in society? If you want to play in the world, you'll have to play by their rules, count on it.
"For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows."

Offline America2

• Romans 10:9-10 King James Version
« Reply #45 on: September 04, 2009, 07:59:07 PM »

I read on wickipedia(sp) a while back that your governor, Ed Rendell is a Freemason. Is this true?

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
« Reply #46 on: September 04, 2009, 08:15:26 PM »
I read on wickipedia(sp) a while back that your governor, Ed Rendell is a Freemason. Is this true?

Probably.  He's a douche-bag, for sure.  He forced gambling down our throats and the vast majority did NOT want it.

He only won the election because half the state's population lives in and around the two big cities (Philly and Pittsburgh) and voted for him.  The rest of the state hates him.

"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."

—Thomas Jefferson

Offline lavosslayer

• This is what happens after cats watch Obama...
« Reply #47 on: September 04, 2009, 08:15:43 PM »
yeah this seems just like the next step in the process. Remember when  Visa (I think it was?) was running those commercials where the guy goes to buy something and uses cash and everything stops working and then he grabs his credit card and everything works again even better then it was before? Pre-programming my friends!
"Those who would trade freedom for security deserve neither" -- Benjamin Franklin

JBS

« Reply #48 on: September 04, 2009, 08:23:45 PM »
So pretty soon , if you owe somebody or are behind on a bill, your pay and taxes will automatically be deducted so that your net pay will be equal to ZERO. I can see where eventually you will work full time and be rewarded with cubicle to live in and food credits. You will be allowed to live as long as you work. Your existance on this planet will be to serve the corporate military complex, you will not be a citizen of any country nor will you have any rights at all. You are nothing but an aphid being harvested by corporate vampires. No thanks, not for me.

JBS

« Reply #49 on: September 04, 2009, 08:26:14 PM »

And you get charged to use the credits for extra bank profits from the unemployed..

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
« Reply #50 on: September 04, 2009, 08:28:03 PM »
And you get charged to use the credits for extra bank profits from the unemployed..

Exactly.  Plus, the bank gets the money to use until you withdraw it all.

I immediately applied for direct deposit.

—Thomas Jefferson

Offline DaInfoMan

« Reply #51 on: September 04, 2009, 08:56:43 PM »
A sad thing is that the New "Money As Debt II" Doc pushes for a cashless society as a better alternative than & gold backed currency.

Offline Overcast

« Reply #52 on: September 04, 2009, 09:15:49 PM »
Exactly.  Plus, the bank gets the money to use until you withdraw it all.

I immediately applied for direct deposit.

Go withdraw it all the day you get paid - I usually do a large portion of it.
And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM!

Offline Valerius

« Reply #53 on: September 04, 2009, 09:20:29 PM »

How long will people refute the Mark of the Beast being related to a person's authorization to participate in society? ...

Not me.
"No man can put a chain about the ankle of his fellow man without at last finding the other end fastened about his own neck."  -Frederick Douglass

Offline America2

• Romans 10:9-10 King James Version
« Reply #54 on: September 04, 2009, 09:29:59 PM »
How long will people refute the Mark of the Beast being related to a person's authorization to participate in society? If you want to play in the world, you'll have to play by their rules, count on it.

The sad thing about the MOB is that the Maitreya(or whoever the AC is) will likely spoil everyone that takes it to buy all the food and goodies they want, knowing his time is on thin ice.

You can bet Joel Osteen's and Cefro Dollar's churches will be the first to line up for this - b/c they think the "ultimate love" has arrived.

Offline JesusItrustinYou

« Reply #55 on: September 04, 2009, 09:35:59 PM »
So pretty soon , if you owe somebody or are behind on a bill, your pay and taxes will automatically be deducted so that your net pay will be equal to ZERO. I can see where eventually you will work full time and be rewarded with cubicle to live in and food credits. You will be allowed to live as long as you work. Your existance on this planet will be to serve the corporate military complex, you will not be a citizen of any country nor will you have any rights at all. You are nothing but an aphid being harvested by corporate vampires. No thanks, not for me.
I agree.  They know every move we make and everything we buy and where we buy it and when we buy it and because there are cameras everywhere they can pull up the video.  They  also have all the info on us when we drive, go to the doctor, dentist etc.  EVERYTHING WE DO...........   How can we fight back???  How would a vigilante fight back?

Offline LG

« Reply #56 on: September 05, 2009, 03:02:31 AM »
For me, they direct deposit. 10m after its deposited, I go withdraw %90 of it. :)
8/8/08 was an INSIDE JOB!

Offline xopatriot

« Reply #57 on: September 05, 2009, 03:21:01 AM »
At least paper money is something tangible... now we will be moving to 1's and 0's that exist only in a computer's memory. As if the current system of just printing money is not bad enough they will just make up a number punch it into a database and that's it, no need to even buy paper and a printing press.

The collapse of society will be enormous.
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.

You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil;  my cup overflows.

Offline Nailer

« Reply #58 on: September 05, 2009, 08:37:08 AM »
the real answer: It's all about control.

When they control YOUR money they control YOU.

Cash is the best and only way to defeat them.
I am a realist that is slightly conservative yet I have some republican demeanor that can turn democrat when I feel the urge to flip independant.

The truth shall set you free, if not a 45ACP round will do the trick.. HEHE

Offline Kilika

• Thank you Jesus!
« Reply #59 on: September 05, 2009, 08:47:47 AM »
Cash is the best and only way to defeat them.

Cash typically refers to fiat currency, or paper notes. What would be better is not use their money at all. Barter with goods and services and gold and silver coins, and don't fall into the trap of dealing in "financials" and the stock market. Ultimately what you do is withdraw your wealth out of their system. They can have their little scam if it can stand on it's own, which I highly doubt, because it's all based on using the public's cash to operate.

Offline Nailer

« Reply #60 on: September 05, 2009, 02:02:09 PM »
Cash typically refers to fiat currency, or paper notes. What would be better is not use their money at all. Barter with goods and services and gold and silver coins, and don't fall into the trap of dealing in "financials" and the stock market. Ultimately what you do is withdraw your wealth out of their system. They can have their little scam if it can stand on it's own, which I highly doubt, because it's all based on using the public's cash to operate.

well since they set the value of gold/silver  coins  its not much different than using cash/ fiat currency.  all forms of currency is manipulated by the government in one way or another.

the only real thing we have is  our lives and we fight daily to keep that.
I am a realist that is slightly conservative yet I have some republican demeanor that can turn democrat when I feel the urge to flip independant.

The truth shall set you free, if not a 45ACP round will do the trick.. HEHE

Offline TruRevolution

• Revolution of consciousness is needed.
« Reply #61 on: September 05, 2009, 02:04:45 PM »
Kohl's already does this.  They campaigned it on "going green". However it took them a year to get rid of the papered check statements.  It is either direct deposit, or some retard gift card type.

Offline ChristSavage

« Reply #62 on: September 05, 2009, 02:56:08 PM »
For my lil local pizzeria, everyone who has a bank account was forced to sign on to direct deposit.  No choice, no way around it, and since the owner knew I had an account somewhere, that's where my checks every week go.  Besides, if checks don't need to be cashed, you put the very bank tellers out of work, and other places also. 

yeah this seems just like the next step in the process. Remember when  Visa (I think it was?) was running those commercials where the guy goes to buy something and uses cash and everything stops working and then he grabs his credit card and everything works again even better then it was before? Pre-programming my friends!

Indeed.

At least paper money is something tangible... now we will be moving to 1's and 0's that exist only in a computer's memory. As if the current system of just printing money is not bad enough they will just make up a number punch it into a database and that's it, no need to even buy paper and a printing press.

The collapse of society will be enormous.

Which is why on ANY paper $ that anyone of us gets, we ALL should push Infowars.com, prisonplanet.com, etc etc.  That way people can at least wake up to the horror of what is going on around 'em, and give em a heads up to prepare as best they can before TSHTF.  Get out of stocks and bonds, get into gold and silver, get guns & ammo, get storable food & water, and so on and so forth.

Offline 7D7

« Reply #63 on: September 05, 2009, 04:32:44 PM »

Let's see, banking, eye care, mini medical clinics, groceries, personal care products, automotive repairs and parts. The only thing left is for WalMart to start offering rental living quarters on site, auto-deduct from your debit card of course. It's almost like WalMart, because of it's massive employee force, is being used as a proving grounds for the new digital life the NWO has planned for the masses.

Haven't they been doing that in China for years now?

Offline Draskinn

« Reply #64 on: September 05, 2009, 05:08:54 PM »
You know if you work for a place that only had direct deposit as an option and you get sued and have a judgment issued against you you are completely screwed.

The first thing you do if you are being sued is stop your direct deposit because if they win a judgment they get to seize your bank account which includes all incoming deposits in total!

You can literally be left with nothing but the lint in your pockets to live on and it is perfectly legal.
I’m getting a little tired of living in interesting times.  “Draskinn”

Offline Kilika

• Thank you Jesus!
« Reply #65 on: September 06, 2009, 08:57:38 AM »
You know if you work for a place that only had direct deposit as an option and you get sued and have a judgment issued against you you are completely screwed.

The first thing you do if you are being sued is stop your direct deposit because if they win a judgment they get to seize your bank account which includes all incoming deposits in total!

You can literally be left with nothing but the lint in your pockets to live on and it is perfectly legal.

That is an excellent point that people miss till their accounts are frozen, and they don't know why.

The problem is in your account being seized, or funds taken at THEIR discretion, and you not expecting it, which can cause all kinds of bad things to happen. They grab stuff and worry about if it's actually theirs to grab later in court. They don't care, they just put the burden on the courts and yourself to prove their aren't entitled to those seized funds. If the court says they can't take the funds that way, no bid deal, they take their time but give it back, but this outcome won't happen for potentially weeks, or even months AFTER they have seized the account.

Most people cannot afford to have the funds in their account to be seized because they usually have ALL their funds in that one account. And if some creditor or whoever decides they are entitled to your money, they can tie up that account and there's little you can do initially. People need their money now, not in a few days or weeks when the legal system gets around to sorting it all out.

Just like how cops will arrest regardless of what you say and let the Prosecutor's office and the courts sort it out later ("Tell it to the judge!"). In the mean time, your in jail, or have to pay a bond to get out, and now you have to explain to family, friends, employers, etc. Get's really messy fast.

These type actions are basically "Guilty till proven innocent".

JBS

« Reply #66 on: September 07, 2009, 01:10:58 AM »
Go withdraw it all the day you get paid - I usually do a large portion of it.

Uh, they won't give it to you all at once. There's usually a daily limit

The only "cash" that means anything is gold, and that is or will be illegal tender. You are forced BY LAW to use monopoly money, bank scrip. You are being paid with credits folks!

nofakenews

« Reply #67 on: September 07, 2009, 09:33:24 AM »
Uh, they won't give it to you all at once. There's usually a daily limit

The only "cash" that means anything is gold, and that is or will be illegal tender. You are forced BY LAW to use monopoly money, bank scrip. You are being paid with credits folks!

Yes exactly and just think of what all they can do if you go to an atm as they can be armed with pepper spray and harm you or they forcibly make you show your face on camera and as suggested above take whatever they need out of your account or even freeze our money.

Offline Kilika

• Thank you Jesus!
« Reply #68 on: September 07, 2009, 09:36:49 AM »
I think people should seriously consider alternative plans when it comes to their finances.

Offline abrhim

« Reply #69 on: September 12, 2009, 02:18:54 PM »
B. Payment of wages or salaries shall be (i) in lawful money of the United States, (ii) by check payable at face value upon demand in lawful money of the United States, (iii) by electronic automated fund transfer in lawful money of the United States into an account in the name of the employee at a financial institution designated by the employee, or (iv) by credit to a prepaid debit card or card account from which the employee is able to withdraw or transfer funds with full written disclosure by the employer of any applicable fees and affirmative consent thereto by the employee. However, an employer that elects not to pay wages or salaries in accordance with clause (i) or (ii) to an employee who is hired after January 1, 2010, shall be permitted to pay wages or salaries by credit to a prepaid debit card or card account in accordance with clause (iv), even though such employee has not affirmatively consented thereto, if the employee fails to designate an account at a financial institution in accordance with clause (iii) and the employer arranges for such card or card account to be issued through a network system through which the employee shall have the ability to make at least one free withdrawal or transfer per pay period, which withdrawal may be for any sum in such card or card account as the employee may elect, using such card or card account at financial institutions participating in such network system.

wow

Offline dan22

« Reply #70 on: January 24, 2010, 05:02:33 AM »
The absence of cash will encourage the barter system, and as every well educated human being knows the natural evolution of a barter system results in a commodity based currency which eventually will be gold and/or silver! Once people will get used to using gold and silver as mediums of exchange the demand for the precious metals will skyrocket and their price will go through the roof, and that is before people will start to look at them as a store of value. A cashless society will kill the fiat paper system

http://israelfinancialexpert.blogspot.com/2010/01/if-we-move-to-cashless-society-it-will.html

Offline phosphene

« Reply #71 on: January 24, 2010, 06:04:33 AM »
of course the elitist want a gold standard...they own all the gold. what backs the paper money is not important. paper money can be backed by literally anything.....shells, marbles, string, whatever.

"who controls the quantity" is whats important.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwG2jkree0Y
"A strange game. The only winning move is not to play."--Joshua

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
« Reply #72 on: February 03, 2010, 10:46:33 PM »
http://www.pocket-lint.com/news/31127/monopoly-75th-anniversary-edition-announced

Monopoly owners Hasbro will be launching a circular version of the board game to celebrate the 75th anniversary of its creation the company has announced at this year's Toy Fair.

The game, which stays the same when it comes to gameplay, will involve players moving around the board as if it were a roundabout rather than the traditional square set we've all come to know and love.

But it's not just a random move to give die-hard fans a reason to buy yet another version, it turns out one of the first concepts for the board game was circular according to Hasbro.

Not to be out done by the latest video games, however, the Monopoly board will do away with cash and the chance to raid the bank when no-one is looking. Players instead will be issued with a chip and pin credit card and a central console that plays banker. No fair.

Expect the new version to be in the shops later this year.

—Thomas Jefferson

Offline William Rausch

• I am not a number. I am a free man!
« Reply #73 on: February 04, 2010, 12:19:06 AM »
That's scary.  Hasbro's headquarters is in Pawtucket, just a few miles from where I live.

Generally speaking, I'm confused as to whether or not my local government is under total NWO control.  Although we are a "Sanctuary City", our police department has, in my experience, been scrupulously respectful of Constitutional rights and civil liberties (as I can tell you from my experience in having participated in demonstrations called by Quakers who refuse to seek parade permits (Good for them!)).  The only trouble I've ever had with law enforcement in the city where I live was when an officer of the US Marshall's Service (when I was alone!) challenged my right to walk down the sidewalk in front of the Federal Building (which I used to frequently picket in the company of the Quakers).  Obviously, the US Marshall's Service isn't part of local law enforcement.  The only other time I've been hassled by law enforcement was a few months ago in another city nearby, which was clearly a case of mistaken identity: the officer drew down on me (yep!) and made me put my hands on a pickup truck while he frisked me.  That he was looking for a specific individual whom I physically resemble is shown by the fact that, when he saw my name on my prescription bottle, his face gave an expression like he'd been tazed, and by the end of the encounter, he was near tears, and he apologized to me.  (I answered "That's OK, you were just doing your job", and left the scene.)

All in all, I have a remarkable degree of confidence in local law enforcement, even though Rhode Island's state government has a long and sorry history of corruption.  And even the constant Federal prosecutions of local and state officials seems to constitute an attempt to wrest control over the state and local governments from the elected officials, as corruption in other states (particularly Texas) is tolerated in localities where politicians take orders from the Feds.
No. 6:  What do you want?

No. 2:  Information.  Information.  Information.

No. 6:  Well, you won't get it.

No. 2:  By hook or by crook, we will.

Offline wfy9621

« Reply #74 on: February 04, 2010, 12:38:20 AM »
This is the stuff that makes me ill... Them slipping this stuff to the youngest generations. And the children will grow up thinking cash doesn't make any sense, and what's wrong with a chip? This will be all they know. For all our resistance, all they need to do is reach the kids.
I am an American citizen, not an "American consumer".

Offline William Rausch

• I am not a number. I am a free man!
« Reply #75 on: February 04, 2010, 12:56:43 AM »
wfy9621:

This propaganda isn't going to reach the kids unless their stupid parents buy it for them.

And I also don't think that Monopoly is a game that will hold the interest of very young children/
No. 6:  What do you want?

No. 2:  Information.  Information.  Information.

No. 6:  Well, you won't get it.

No. 2:  By hook or by crook, we will.

Offline profitofdoom

« Reply #76 on: February 05, 2010, 09:52:50 PM »

Offline Monkeypox

• He Loved Big Brother
    • Monkeypox
« Reply #77 on: February 05, 2010, 10:12:50 PM »
Yeah, it was:  http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=158161.0

You can search in Google.  It actually works much better than the search used to work here.

;D

—Thomas Jefferson

Offline NMTO

• All Will Stand
« Reply #78 on: April 05, 2010, 02:47:23 PM »
Alex was talking about how there is a document that will include biometric information...thumbprint, hand print and face print (or scan) for a planned cashless society system.  Does anyone know where to get that document that he mentioned?

PullMyFinger

« Reply #79 on: April 05, 2010, 03:22:25 PM »
Bump while I look for it.I would be S.O.L. I do every transaction in cash now.