Global warming is starting to piss me off!! Carbon tax will directly effect me

Author Topic: Global warming is starting to piss me off!! Carbon tax will directly effect me  (Read 2728 times)

Offline darryl1928

• www.purewaterfreedom.com
New people are coming out everyday and talking about how global warming is not caused by CO2. Now many people are even saying that the earth isn't even warming. How can the media and the public still be so blindly behind this issue. I live in BC Canada where they are about to pass a carbon tax. They are directly taxing the essentials of modern life to lower the living standard and force people to ride a transit system that doesn't work and is full of criminals. They are passing this tax by saying all the money recieved will be given back to the people immediatly. Through tax breaks and carbon cheques. They are just a plow to make the people accept this tax.

Here is an email I sent to the minister of finance. With no response yet I tried to keep a very respectfull tone and keep it as positive as possible because she is a person too.

Please help me get the message to these people but try to do it in a respectfull manner.

Here is her email Carole Taylor - FIN.Minister@gov.bc.ca

Premier of BC - premier@gov.bc.ca

More contact info of BC Politicians can be found here http://www.leg.bc.ca/mla/3-1-1.htm  Please help me make the people in charge of the worlds first carbon tax accountable and wake them up to the facts.

Thank you very much for your response.

I appreciate the tax cuts to income taxes to individuals and corporations.

My concern is that the carbon tax money given back now is a way to soften the blow of introducing a carbon tax. You have set a precedent with the carbon tax and future governments will expand on it and not give the money back to the people.

The phrase "Carbon tax" should set off alarm bells with everyone. Here is what carbon is: Taken from wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbon

It is the 4th most abundant element in the universe by mass after hydrogen, helium, and oxygen. It is ubiquitous in all known lifeforms, and in the human body it is the second most abundant element by mass (about 18.5%) after oxygen.[11] This abundance, together with the unique diversity of organic compounds and their unusual polymer-forming ability at the temperatures commonly encountered on Earth, make this element the chemical basis of all known life.

There are close to ten million known carbon compounds, many thousands of which are vital to organic and life processes

Carbon is the essential component of all organics

A Carbon tax is essentially a tax on all life. By supporting a carbon tax you have set the precedent for the people to accept a tax on everything organic and all life. This leaves the door wide open for abuse from future governments. Do you want this to be your legacy?

I know your objective is to tax CO2 but to call it a carbon tax plants the seed in the mind of the public that at tax on carbon should be tolerated.

At tax on C02 is almost as bad. We exhale C02 when we breath and it is essential for all plant life to live. I hope it is with the best intentions that you want to tax C02. To stop global warming and save the planet. Taxing C02 is not the right way to go about lowering the amounts of C02. We still depend on fossil fuels for most of our industry. I believe helping the green industry and letting the free market work is a better approach if that is your goal whether it is useful or not.

Once you look past the hype of Global warming and the fraudulent Al Gore video. You will see that man made C02 has little effect on the climate.

Some quick facts about greenhouse gases that supposedly are responsible for climate change.

Water Vapour is 95% of all the greenhouse gases.

Carbon Dioxide (CO2) is 3.618% of all greenhouse gases

3.225% of the Carbon dioxide in the atmosphere is man made.

Which means 0.117% of all green house gas is man made C02

What do you think the effect of 0.117% of greenhouse gas has on the global climate? It is close to nothing. Now think of how effective a carbon tax will be to stop global warming.

Please do some research into the facts behind global warming. This site is a good place to start http://www.geocraft.com/WVFossils/greenhouse_data.html

I can help you find more information as well. There are thousands of scientists who are trying to speak the truth about global warming but are not being heard. This is a chance for you to hear them and make a difference in a very positive way.

I love nature, I love this province and I think this energy spent to make it better should be directed with proper facts. With true facts we can use the energy put forward for a better earth in an extremely productive way.

I believe we are walking a very thin line and a carbon tax will lead us in the wrong direction. It is taking the positive energy of the people and turning it into something that is based on disinformation and has the potential to be easily abused by future governments.

I very much appreciate your time and your response. I hope you take me up on this offer and dig deeper into the causes of global warming and consequences of a carbon tax. The whole world is watching. We have a chance to make history. Will our grandchildren look at us as the people who introduced the world's first tax on the chemical basis of all known life?

I look forward to your response.

Offline Infowarrior

Most people are guilt ridden, for various reasons.  What better way to get people under your clutches than to give them an excuse (not a reason) to willingly part with their own money because of their own ignorant actions?  YOU, the naughty masses caused global warming!  How bad!  You see, somehow, somewhere, someone thinks we aren't paying our fair share in taxes, so why not tax us to breathe?  That way we can alleviate some of the guilt we all feel.  It makes you feel good to give money to charity right?  Do you know EXACTLY how your money is spent?  Of course not.  But people still give.  The carbon tax police know that, and see how people are being played by psuedo-science.

Build a society around petrol and then decide it's BAD, so charge a tax for carbon emissions.  Never mind the fact that we aren't the ones who built society around oil, but are now are dependent on oil for pretty much everything we do in one way or another, and yes, carbon dioxide isn't even the biggest greenhouse gas.  Doesn't matter.

One you have the tax in place, it will never go away.  Politicians know that.  When the people wake up, it'll be too late.  If politicians think that money is all we need to eliminate the "carbon emission" problems, then surely they must know how MUCH money it will take to cure us of this dreadful disease on mother Earth.  Who gets to audit these new tax dollars?  Perhaps they'd like to share the answer with us.  After all, they aren't just coming up with a non-existent answer, just asking us to throw money at a so-called problem and hoping it fixes it, are they?  Who will be held accountable if things don't start happening with the tax money collected?  Is there enough science to conclusively show global warming is caused by greenhouse gases?  If so, is it JUST carbon dioxide?  Sorry, but Al Gore driveling in a boring documentary isn't going to do it.  While doubt may be in our favor, the sheer economic issues could help squash this ridiculous new tax.

Oh, and I'd point out that science is NOT studies!  Studies say this, studies say that....  Studies can say anything you want.  Studies are statistics.  You can flip a coin 100 times and statistics show it will land on average half heads and half tails.  Ok... but it is within the realm of possibilities (as improbable as it may be) that the coin will land 100 times on tails.  Ok... what did you then just prove?  Did you learn any facts from that?

The point is that we are learning new things all the time and science is the search for the truth.  We can't be arrogant to think that at this moment in time we know everything there is to know about our situation currently on this planet.  We don't have all the facts.  We can't even get scientists to agree on the source of global warming.

* So how can we come up to a solution to a problem if we don't even know the EXACT, UNCHALLENGED reason(s) for its cause? *  Don't you think acting before thinking first is a tad dangerous?

I wish I could be as eloquent and calm about this subject as you seem to be darryl1928.  I was duped once upon a time into believing that we should all walk on eggshells on this planet.  It's just like everything else though.  If the people are willing to bury their heads in the sand, letting the few "scientists" of the world think for them instead of doing their own research and coming to their own conclusions, we'll head faster into tax hell.  Again, it's a societal problem.  If we had thousands, or hundreds of thousands of people actively researching every aspect of our climate, collaborating, and not being manipulated by big money and threats if they don't tow the "official" line, we might actual be closer to knowing exactly what's going on.

Know the truth and act accordingly, or feel ignorant and good about yourself?  What do you think most people would choose?

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
DELINGPOLE: Ronald Reagan Would Have Hated this Stupid ‘Conservative’ Carbon Tax Idea
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/20...arbon-tax-idea/

A group of Republican elder statesmen is calling for a tax on carbon emissions to fight climate change.

The group, led by former Secretary of State James A. Baker III, with former Secretary of State George P. Shultz and Henry M. Paulson Jr., a former secretary of the Treasury, says that taxing carbon pollution produced by burning fossil fuels is “a conservative climate solution” based on free-market principles.

Mr. Baker is scheduled to meet on Wednesday with White House officials, including Vice President Mike Pence, Jared Kushner, the senior adviser to the president, and Gary D. Cohn, director of the National Economic Council, as well as Ivanka Trump.

James Baker's Double Life: A Special Investigation:
https://www.thenation.com/article/james-bakers-double-life/

Note: i saw Baker sitting with Pence at the Super Bowl. Wasn't impressed!

http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showtopic=4874
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life

tsk tsk on backward, non-reality, America if global warming is still considered an option to have any kind of action considered beyond erradication as a meme.  My goodness, Britain out-lawed & removed it being taught in the schools!  too many dumb dumbs  What are we -- a nation of goofs & idiots?

love, e

Offline freedom_commonsense

Maybe they did, but carbon taxes have been in effect in this country for a while...to the point where power generation and water filitration services have been affected. Businesses and organizations sometimes keep a "carbon footprint" stat (implying they may take part in the cap and trade scam).

Offline egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life

Al Gore needs to be arrested, his assets seized & frozen, and be prosecuted.   He and his cohorts need to pay back what he has collected in hoax carbon taxes & put out of future actions having anything to do with People.

love, e

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
Old-Guard Republicans to Push Carbon Tax at White House Meeting

https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-02-08/prominent-republicans-begin-push-to-tax-carbon-cut-regulations

Time to stop listening to this old guard. No one should have this much power over decades. ENOUGH!

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
Climate Change: Is the Carbon Tax the Death of Democracy?

https://www.globalresearch.ca/climate-change-is-the-carbon-tax-the-death-of-democracy/32024

Finally, I will begin to look in more depth at what the Emissions Trading Scheme (ETS) is and where it actually originated. As the article progresses it will become clearer that the Carbon Tax and Emissions Trading Scheme do absolutely nothing for the environment. Given this is the pretext used by governments for introducing carbon economy, I will attempt to convey some deeper social, political and economic influences at work here. In doing so, I hope to assist in understanding the reasons why we are moving towards a carbon economy and how this global movement abolishes our inalienable rights as human beings and basic freedoms – most of which many of us take for granted.

---

This system of carbon trading and carbon economy is in the hands of the major banks such as Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley and JP Morgan. Personally, I donʼt feel too good about handing over the reigns of control of many aspects of my life to be regulated by the banks and governments. How do you feel about that?

THE GLOBALIST BANKERS ARE ALSO BEHIND THIS SCAM, AND BENEFITTING FROM IT WHILE YOUR TAXES AND PRICES ON EVERYTHING SKYROCKET. HOW MANY TIMES ARE THE PEOPLE OF THE WORLD GOING TO ALLOW THE GLOBALIST BANKERS TO SCREW THEM? HAVE THEY NOT DONE THAT ENOUGH ALREADY?

Yes, the carbon tax is yet another UN Agenda 21 scam against the people.

UN Agenda 21 Exposed with Rosa Koire

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7T7ulzNG7o

The best book on the topic: A MUST HAVE TO LEARN ABOUT AGENDA 21
http://www.behindthegreenmask.com