Breaking: New witness found, saw missile strike Pentagon on 9/11...

Author Topic: Breaking: New witness found, saw missile strike Pentagon on 9/11...  (Read 20320 times)

Offline dogmadestroyer

Re: Breaking: New witness found, saw missile strike Pentagon on 9/11...
« Reply #40 on: March 30, 2008, 10:19:51 pm »
I'm interested to see where this goes..
“The Bible tells us to be like God, and then on page after page it describes God as a mass murderer. This may be the single most important key to the political behavior of Western Civilization.”

-Robert Anton Wilson

FearMonger 888: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWRu80jgKzk

Offline yanaar

• Freedom
    • Yanaar
« Reply #41 on: April 02, 2008, 06:22:58 pm »
I've spoken with dozens of eyewitnesses to the Pentagon attack. All of them report a plane and none reported a missile but feel free to have this guy contact us and we'd be happy to interview him.

cit@thepentacon.com

How would you "see" a missile?  Can you "hear" one?   Can anyone post a spotting-missiles-for-dummies reply?
"The man who dies wealthy dies in disgrace." 
Chaucer

Offline Craig Ranke CIT

« Reply #42 on: April 02, 2008, 07:06:38 pm »
I agree that it would be very difficult which is why the "friend of a friend" reported in this thread should be taken with a grain of salt.

If he allegedly saw a missile from ANC then certainly those closer to the Pentagon would have as well.

Regardless, we know for a fact that many people DID see what they believed to be a large commercial airliner.

But as unanimously reported by all witnesses in a position to tell it was simply in the wrong place to hit the light poles or cause the physical damage to the building but close enough to fool people into believing it was the cause of the explosion and simulated fireball.

Offline yanaar

• Freedom
    • Yanaar
« Reply #43 on: April 02, 2008, 08:28:02 pm »
I agree that it would be very difficult which is why the "friend of a friend" reported in this thread should be taken with a grain of salt.

If he allegedly saw a missile from ANC then certainly those closer to the Pentagon would have as well.

Regardless, we know for a fact that many people DID see what they believed to be a large commercial airliner.

But as unanimously reported by all witnesses in a position to tell it was simply in the wrong place to hit the light poles or cause the physical damage to the building but close enough to fool people into believing it was the cause of the explosion and simulated fireball.

That probably sums it up well.  If a missile was fired... how could it have been heard with a roaring plane and then the confusion, and how would it have been seen?  Watermonkey?  Hope you're having some luck.
Chaucer

Offline skeptic101

« Reply #44 on: April 04, 2008, 12:28:28 pm »
Then he should've dialed 911 that day, and if he "feared" anything, made the call on a public phone or unsubscribed cell phone so it would've been logged and he could've remained anonymous till he didn't fear. 

Don't believe the story at all.  Attention seeking.  But amusing, I will make a story also:  "I had a friend, who had a friend that saw a UFO and that friend was picked up by it and it had playboy bunnies in it and....lol

Protean

« Reply #45 on: April 12, 2008, 07:10:25 pm »
Bump---Any update on this story?

Offline yanaar

• Freedom
    • Yanaar
« Reply #46 on: April 12, 2008, 08:04:17 pm »
Bump---Any update on this story?

monkeyboy... you're online... anything?
Chaucer

Offline Watermonkey

« Reply #47 on: April 14, 2008, 12:49:45 am »
Yep. I'm here. I don't really have much to say until I get into contact with this alleged eye-whitness. Since I'm not actually using my real name here, and won't, I'm wondering how you think I'm getting attention... I've not really posted much in this entire forum because I'm more interested to read what others are saying about this and that. There are obvious attention seekers and then there are those of us who are more interested in learning stuff.
Thank you for the pics of the Pentagon from the ANC. That's indeed an interesting view and should be helpful when interviewing the person in question. I'm going to almost immediately hand him off to a friend of mine who is much more experienced in this end of things who knows Jack Blood and Mr. Watson and they'll take it wherever it leads them. He assures me that Paul Watson is extremely thorough when it comes to witness and extrapolating the facts from a story so I'll leave it in their capable hands. When I know something, I'll post it here. First, though, we haven't even talked to the gentleman...

Offline yanaar

• Freedom
    • Yanaar
« Reply #48 on: April 14, 2008, 01:44:23 am »
Yo watermonkey.  Good to see you.  I don't think you're getting a lot of attention.  It's just that I remembered your name and your quest because it is of great interest to me.

Good luck, and I'll look forward to your next post.
Chaucer

Offline Watermonkey

« Reply #49 on: April 14, 2008, 07:55:55 pm »
How fast does a cruise missile fly anyway? I'd think you'd see it much sooner than you'd actually hear it. Which means, of course, you'd have to actually be looking in the right direction at the right time in order to see the event, and unless you had a good view downrange you'd have very little time to process what would be little more than a blur of white and a puff of smoke (or if there was ordinance on board the weapon, a flash and explosion). Is there a vantage from within the ANC that would afford the viewer a nice look at the missile's flight path that someone could post? While we're waiting for the initial contact to be made with the alleged witness we may as well determine just how likely his story actually is without regard to the other witness testimonies. While some witnesses may have been tampered with before being able to speak publicly, this one may have been in the right place at the right time looking in the right direction at the precise moment without attracting the attention of people who need to control the story... We can only hope. Otherwise there are still very obvious questions that need answers like how is it that a light weight hollow aluminum nose cone can create a hole for the fuselage to travel through, several times over, but a couple very solid and compact engines did no damage whatsoever. If someone can explain that to my satisfaction, I'll be more willing to dismiss one potential eye witness who apparently has not been tampered with.

Offline phasma

• Have a H.A.A.R.P.Y DAY !
« Reply #50 on: March 22, 2010, 10:00:13 am »
Just adding my 2 pence worth. I've looked at the pre collapse photos of the Pentagon and I just can't see where the 2 engines impacted. If it was a jumbo that hit it then where are the engine impact marks?
Well exactly !
If the tail and wings / engines hit where are the marks?
And if they didnt hit then why weren`t they visible outside?
I have had a go on a 757 flight simulator - and no i`m not a pilot  but i just can`t see how it is possible to perform the manouvers they say were performed that day !
Things are not what they appear to be: nor are they otherwise - Surangama Sutra